Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Paul banished Josh from the room they are all gathered in trying to remember as much info as they can from whatever they were shown.  I'll laugh if somehow Cody and Josh are the last 2 standing for HOH and Josh loses because he couldn't study with anyone.  Then again, Ramses busted on in and it would've looked suspicious if Josh was in there studying with everyone.

Man.  I could never make it in the BB house.  I'm no neatnik (don't look at my floors!) but apparently I have a hard limit for spooge towels put out for reuse in the kitchen.  Or bathroom...

They "talked" to Cody?  I don't recall anyone here saying Cody was physical with anyone (other than Jessica) to where he'd get called in for a BB warning.  He and Jessica went pretty hard after Josh with the ugly bullying stuff, but other than emphatic finger thrusting and crazy eyes I don't remember anything like throwing pickle juice/hot sauce on Josh like Mark did.  Maybe they perceive Cody to be a bigger "on edge" threat due to his combat experience?  In which case, why 'da fuq is he in the house in the first place?

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Josh was never going to win this, studying or not. 

I'd say that he could. These mental comps are surprisingly crapshoots. The most unexpected people sometimes win just out of sheer luck, or they actually know their shit. 

I remember that HOH comp last season that Paulie tried to throw but ended up winning because everyone goofed on the questions.

ETA: Oh! But the one I'm actually thinking about is the DE mental comp, the one that everyone but Corey went out on in round 2. Now THAT nobody expected.

So I wouldn't be surprised if Josh, Mark, or Cody won. I'm rooting for a Kevin win. I'd root for Jason, but he'd just do what Alex wants, which would be what Paul wants.

• Love 2
(edited)

Paul is telling Elena that she is very much associated with Jessica and Cody. 

Mark has discovered his bed.  So far he's keeping his anger contained.

Edited by zorak

Paul was inferring to Elena she is being associated with the other side of the house. Elena is pretty loyal to Paul. Above mArk. Paul says don't let a showmance ruin your game. Gave her something to think about.

32 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'd say that he could. These mental comps are surprisingly crapshoots. The most unexpected people sometimes win just out of sheer luck, or they actually know their shit. 

Josh's mental capacity seems to be at a toddler, messing up peoples things and bed. He has no mental capacity to study or remember anything other than the words meatball it seems like.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, PaperTree said:
4 hours ago, zorak said:

telling her she owes him because he threw away his game for her.

LOL  Like that ever works.  Stop begging, Marine!

I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He is setting her up.

Paul told Josh "After the votes, be shocked, and just start f***ing with Jessica and Cody." -BB_lovin_SP  Less...

Josh listens raptly as Paul continues: "Get in Cody's face. He's not going to do anything to you. Get in his face and be like, 'Oh, you're a p***y.' Just keep f***ing with them. ... America loves this sh*t. You don't know Big Brother if you think America hates you. You're an idiot. Bro. People throw pots and pans. MFers, they think it's hilarious. Don't be an idiot. Don't get it in your head [that America hates you for doing this]. Everything I've told you up to this point has happened, so don't be a f***ing idiot [and be worried about messing with Jessica and Cody]" (10:03 pm BBT)

Per jokers

I really want to kick Paul's ass.

• Love 15
6 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

Man.  I could never make it in the BB house.  I'm no neatnik (don't look at my floors!) but apparently I have a hard limit for spooge towels put out for reuse in the kitchen.  Or bathroom...

They "talked" to Cody?  I don't recall anyone here saying Cody was physical with anyone (other than Jessica) to where he'd get called in for a BB warning.  He and Jessica went pretty hard after Josh with the ugly bullying stuff, but other than emphatic finger thrusting and crazy eyes I don't remember anything like throwing pickle juice/hot sauce on Josh like Mark did.  Maybe they perceive Cody to be a bigger "on edge" threat due to his combat experience?  In which case, why 'da fuq is he in the house in the first place?

Awhile back, Cody yelled at Josh telling him to leave, get out of here!!!  He was very forceful.  Though there was nothing physical it appeared that it could easily get there quickly given the amount of hate radiating from Cody.   DR told him not to push Josh.  Those are the words he used when telling another HG. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, urusai said:

Paul told Josh "After the votes, be shocked, and just start f***ing with Jessica and Cody." -BB_lovin_SP  Less...

Josh listens raptly as Paul continues: "Get in Cody's face. He's not going to do anything to you. Get in his face and be like, 'Oh, you're a p***y.' Just keep f***ing with them. ... America loves this sh*t. You don't know Big Brother if you think America hates you. You're an idiot. Bro. People throw pots and pans. MFers, they think it's hilarious. Don't be an idiot. Don't get it in your head [that America hates you for doing this]. Everything I've told you up to this point has happened, so don't be a f***ing idiot [and be worried about messing with Jessica and Cody]" (10:03 pm BBT)

Per jokers

I really want to kick Paul's ass.

Now let's not be too hasty in kicking Paul's ass here.  His advice reads as maximum chaos, to me!  That is always a good thing. 

What does this mean?  -BB_lovin_SP  Less...

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Artsda said:

Josh was never going to win this, studying or not. 

I don't care for Josh either, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a mind that's a natural at remembering patterns or the order they were shown in or the like.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Kevin talk about her seven bullet holes from the Civil War again.

I didn't hear about this one. Did he pull out some one-liners about Raven's hypochondria?

37 minutes ago, llewis823 said:

I didn't hear about this one. Did he pull out some one-liners about Raven's hypochondria?

Heh. He went on a rant, I think yesterday or the day before, to Paul about his Raven hate. Particularly how she conveniently got a limp and had it disappear throughout the day. He was exaggerating Raven's foot injury as if she had gotten shot seven times. 

Kevin had some pretty good one-liners about Raven. Once someone opened the door to Raven hate, he just seemed to explode. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm rooting for a Kevin win. I'd root for Jason, but he'd just do what Alex wants, which would be what Paul wants.

But Kevin will just do what Paul wants. Sure, he seems to be realizing that doing nothing but kissing Paul's ass was a mistake, but there's no way in hell he's gonna openly stop doing it yet. And for that reason he will probably just throw HOH lol.

• Love 1

Kevin will throw it.  He wants to maintain his position of being the witty story teller, liked by all,  threat to no one. And this is exactly who he is in real life.  He is so compelling that he draws crowds in the HN room. 

Elena will throw it, she said so.  No way do Matt or Raven want it and not sure they could win if they did. 

Looks like Paul, Mark, Christmas and Cody will fight for it. 

Josh will act out to creating chaos.   Goody.  It is going to be a good show tonight. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Heh. He went on a rant, I think yesterday or the day before, to Paul about his Raven hate. Particularly how she conveniently got a limp and had it disappear throughout the day. He was exaggerating Raven's foot injury as if she had gotten shot seven times. 

Kevin had some pretty good one-liners about Raven. Once someone opened the door to Raven hate, he just seemed to explode. 

Called it!  I knew LDG would forget at least a couple of times she wasn't supposed to be limping any more!  :D

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Kevin will throw it.  He wants to maintain his position of being the witty story teller, liked by all,  threat to no one. And this is exactly who he is in real life.  He is so compelling that he draws crowds in the HN room. 

Elena will throw it, she said so.  No way do Matt or Raven want it and not sure they could win if they did. 

Looks like Paul, Mark, Christmas and Cody will fight for it. 

Josh will act out to creating chaos.   Goody.  It is going to be a good show tonight. 

Since it seems to be a memory/mental comp, I do consider the possibility of someone accidentally winning it, even if they're trying to throw it. Either way, I'm excited to see who actually wins it. I could see Raven or Josh winning, actually. Honestly, I don't quite know who I want to win it. None of these idiots are putting Paul up, so I gotta root for someone who'll not put up the predictable Jessica/Cody/Christmas/Josh pairings. If anyone puts up Raven, they will become my new favourite houseguest...for the week, anyway. 

• Love 3

Cody will aim for Paul, absolutely.  He will not get the votes but I would like to see him OTB.  He thinks Mark will come around when Paul is gone so I don't know who else he will nom. 

i'm not sure who i want to win (which is very weird for me at this stage in the game) but I would probably laugh my ass off if Cody won it.  

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Cody will aim for Paul, absolutely.  He will not get the votes but I would like to see him OTB.  He thinks Mark will come around when Paul is gone so I don't know who else he will nom. 

I think after they see how the votes go today I'm afraid that Cody and Jessica will gun for Matt and Raven.  They NEED to go after Paul but I think Paul will talk himself out of it. 

2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think after they see how the votes go today I'm afraid that Cody and Jessica will gun for Matt and Raven.  They NEED to go after Paul but I think Paul will talk himself out of it. 

Well, since they cannot get the votes to get Paul out anyway, Matt/Raven, with an Alex or Jason backdoor (as I assume they could do) is more than fine for me. Or they might just throw Josh back up there, which would make me roll my eyes, but I also am annoyed with Josh so Cody winning is a win-win situation, no matter who he puts up.

As long as it's not Christmas or Elena, because I like those two.

• Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Cody winning HOH would provide lots of drama.

If he or Jess end up on the block next Thursday, she just whips out her hex and it's all for naught.

But at least the Hex would be burned, and out of the game.  And I would hazard a guess the time to get Bitchy Barbie to burn it should be sooner rather than later - that way Jody's followup target (i.e., whoever put them OTB together) would have the safety of maximum available vote padding when the inevitable counterattack comes.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

Cody winning HOH would provide lots of drama.

If he or Jess end up on the block next Thursday, she just whips out her hex and it's all for naught.

Exactly. And having Jessica use it the following week, especially if it's DE (it'll either next Thursday or the following week for sure) will be more fun to watch. 

I just really want a Paul Minion wiped out before the Hex is used, instead of having a predictable week after this mess of waiting for Jessica to use the Hex while knowing the week is wasted. 

• Love 5
Just now, gunderda said:

i'm not sure who i want to win (which is very weird for me at this stage in the game) but I would probably laugh my ass off if Cody won it.  

I lean toward Cody, too but he will put Josh up again.  This won't get better until Josh is gone, he is the easy nomination and vote.   Paul winning means Cody up and hex used.  I wouldn't mind getting that out of the way.  BB giving that to Jessica was a mistake.  They wanted an upset but they just got Cody ad Jess isolating again.  

Who would Christmas put up?  I am not sure.  I want to say Mark and Elena initially with a Cory back door plan.

I want to see Alex gone.  She is the biggest irritant for me.  She has a hold over Jason and I think he would be open to other thoughts when she is gone.  She thinks she has an F2 deal with Paul.   I think Kevin may see that Paul has to go at some point, he may even see that now and know it is too soon.  He has influence over Jason so that may be a duo who could make some difference. 

• Love 4

Okay. I've come back around after reading the latest updates in the Raven's Death Watch thread. Clearly last night was just a passing moment of insanity. I feel better now. 

The sooner Little Organ Annie (tm someone wittier than me) is out of there, the better. Fuck keeping her around until jury. 

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go pick my jaw up off the floor. 

• Love 7

LOL!!  Just now in HN room, Josh screams time for some cereal, time to wake up sunshine!!  Mark is sleeping. Goes back in the room banging pots and pans screaming wake up!!!!  Mark says, to empty room, this is how people get knocked out.  

Just now, Callaphera said:

Okay. I've come back around after reading the latest updates in the Raven's Death Watch thread. Clearly last night was just a passing moment of insanity. I feel better now. 

The sooner Little Organ Annie (tm someone wittier than me) is out of there, the better. Fuck keeping her around until jury. 

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go pick my jaw up off the floor. 

Welcome home!  Big hug. 

Josh broke out of his chains.  He is on the loose.  Damn, I had errands planned.  Not now, he is starting his rampage sooner than I expected. 

This is such an odd season for me personally as a viewer. It's the first time I haven't just outright rooted for someone to win but I also don't hardcore hate hate anyone either. I like Christmas and Elena and Kevin on a personal level but I'm not a fan of their gameplay so far. I like Paul's gameplay but I hate him as a person.  The rest are just meh all around. It's making my personal involvement and desire to keep up with the feeds very small. But at the same time, it's so must less frustrating. I've usually ragequit the show by this point in the season. Not sure what's worse: not caring or caring too much  

Having said that, I guess it means I'm rooting for mass chaos so I'd like a Josh HOH for the lulz or a Cody HOH to see Paul sweat a bit. 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

LOL!!  Just now in HN room, Josh screams time for some cereal, time to wake up sunshine!!  Mark is sleeping. Goes back in the room banging pots and pans screaming wake up!!!!  Mark says, to empty room, this is how people get knocked out.  

Honestly, I'd be pissed off too if someone did that to me. I loathed when Amanda did in back in 15. I didn't watch Evel Dick's season, but I saw a clip of him doing it too, and thought it was obnoxious. No, Paul, that shit is not funny. 

50 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Who would Christmas put up?  I am not sure.  I want to say Mark and Elena initially with a Cory back door plan.

Jessica and Cody, with an Elena or Mark backdoor, most likely. 

I literally have no idea who I want to win HOH.  I'd say Jason, but he would put up Christmas and Mark, and I'm not down with that.  Possibly Elena, but she would most likely play it safe with noms, even after realizing how screwed she is with the vote this week.  It might be amusing if everyone but Mark got an answer wrong, with him just guessing (because he doesn't remember any of it) and have him stumble into an HOH.  He'd target Josh, and I would be 100% on board.  Josh lost me completely this morning with the pots/pans thing, and he's going to be a total asshole to Jessica/Cody tonight, and I am most definitely NOT down with that. 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

This is such an odd season for me personally as a viewer. It's the first time I haven't just outright rooted for someone to win but I also don't hardcore hate hate anyone either. I like Christmas and Elena and Kevin on a personal level but I'm not a fan of their gameplay so far. I like Paul's gameplay but I hate him as a person.  The rest are just meh all around. It's making my personal involvement and desire to keep up with the feeds very small. But at the same time, it's so must less frustrating. I've usually ragequit the show by this point in the season. Not sure what's worse: not caring or caring too much  

Having said that, I guess it means I'm rooting for mass chaos so I'd like a Josh HOH for the lulz or a Cody HOH to see Paul sweat a bit. 

I have very similar sentiments. It actually has made it fun to watch. And less stressful. I am not attached to any one HG ( although I do have a soft spot for crazy Josh). 

And, there has been more an air of unpredictability in this season. That has been sorely missing from past seasons.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I literally have no idea who I want to win HOH.  I'd say Jason, but he would put up Christmas and Mark, and I'm not down with that.  Possibly Elena, but she would most likely play it safe with noms, even after realizing how screwed she is with the vote this week.  It might be amusing if everyone but Mark got an answer wrong, with him just guessing (because he doesn't remember any of it) and have him stumble into an HOH.  He'd target Josh, and I would be 100% on board.  Josh lost me completely this morning with the pots/pans thing, and he's going to be a total asshole to Jessica/Cody tonight, and I am most definitely NOT down with that. 

He'd target Josh but hopefully also put up Matt/Raven. He says he wants both of them up on the block, and if he doesn't chicken out like Jessica did this week, I'd be down with a Mark HOH. 

Josh and Paul can both go stuff it. I dislike both of them. Josh is a manchild who can't control his temper, and Paul is an instigator who pushes all the right buttons. Plus, I can never forget Josh wanting to work with Paul from the very first night. 

I still dislike everyone for the most part, so I'm in a similar boat of not caring who wins and who goes next. I would literally be fine with anyone leaving next week. It's nice to not have a single attachment so I can bitch about them all fairly equally. I mean, I have my own soft spots for Christmas and Elena, and there's certain people's gameplay (Cody, Paul) that works even though I don't like them as people, but that's about it.

• Love 4
(edited)

Josh antics crack me up. This is a game, and if you want to run around like a lunatic and drive people crazy, I'm here for it. At least someone is doing it- it's better then watching Matt/Raven & Jessica & Cody have sex, or Elena & Mark fight for the 100000th time about their relationship. But that's just me. 

And Cody- the audience isn't going to boo Josh. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 9

Big Brother Network‏ @bigbrothernet  4m4 minutes ago

More

Cody says he has to find "a good person to breed with" to carry on the Nickson legacy. "Gotta have genetically superior children." #BB19

Cody is talking about how he would raise sons.  Here is hoping he has girls.  OH boy.  Up a dawn, working out and in shape by the time they go to school.  They are only going to be 5'9" so he has to make them strong.  Jesus.  

I don't care that Josh is acting out, I can switch cameras or mute my sound.   Anything to rattle their sensibilities is fine with me.  Josh was just called to DR. 

4 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Josh antics crack me up. This is a game, and if you want to run around like a lunatic and drive people crazy, I'm here for it. At least someone is doing it- it's better then watching Matt/Raven & Jessica & Cody have sex, or Elena & Mark fight for the 100000th time about their relationship. 

Yep, I am with you. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

What was the last true boo we got? Aaryn? And wasn't the audience still filled with production plants and CBS employees? You have to be on her level to get booed. Josh is just a meatball. Meatballs don't get booed. They get smothered in delicious sauce with pasta and fresh grated parm and... shit, what was I talking about again? It must be time for lunch.

But really. I've always said that the best course of action would be for the entire audience to sit on their hands and just stare blankly at the evicted HG rather than clapping or booing. I know the studio would never let you get away with it but man, it would have made boots like Frankie Grande so much more entertaining. Especially if the editors pipe some crickets sounds in there, too. 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I don't care that Josh is acting out, I can switch cameras or mute my sound.   Anything to rattle their sensibilities is fine with me.  Josh was just called to DR. 

The only major issue I have with this is Josh's attitude makes it seem like he's better than Cody or Mark, which...no, boy. You're pretty much on the same level as them. I think that's what makes me more annoyed, which is why I keep tuning out any of his on camera antics. 

5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

What was the last true boo we got? Aaryn? And wasn't the audience still filled with production plants and CBS employees? You have to be on her level to get booed. Josh is just a meatball. Meatballs don't get booed. They get smothered in delicious sauce with pasta and fresh grated parm and... shit, what was I talking about again? It must be time for lunch.

Actually, the last boo was in 16, for Christine, for cuddling with another guy while married. Conveniently, Cody, who was just as involved, didn't get booed at all. I was all for booing Christine because she was really, really toeing the line there, as her husband even noticed it. But I'm all for boo equality, which didn't happen.

ETA: Ok, granted, Cody was in the final 2 so it makes sense to why he didn't get booed. I kind of forgot about that point. But Christine was still ripped apart online, and then people like Caleb, who was borderline stalking Amber, didn't get booed.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Actually, the last boo was in 16, for Christine, for cuddling with another guy while married. Conveniently, Cody, who was just as involved, didn't get booed at all. I was all for booing Christine because she was really, really toeing the line there, as her husband even noticed it. But I'm all for boo equality, which didn't happen.

I always forget about Christine, maybe because I was pissed that Cody didn't get the same treatment. 

So basically, you have to be a raging asshole racist with the worst eyebrows ever or a married woman rubbing up against a single guy in order to get booed on this show. 

Funny how both cases are women. Now I'm tempted to look back in history and see if there a gender inequality in booing on Big Brother. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

But really. I've always said that the best course of action would be for the entire audience to sit on their hands and just stare blankly at the evicted HG rather than clapping or booing. I know the studio would never let you get away with it but man, it would have made boots like Frankie Grande so much more entertaining. Especially if the editors pipe some crickets sounds in there, too. 

Christine. 

As I said yesterday I believe, I went to a taping last year- and they don't outright say you cannot Boo. But they have a APPLAUSE sign- and they make you practice it- and basically say you follow the sign and when it stops you stop clapping, we literally practiced like 4 times. They say we don't want the HG to feel unwelcome when they come out. Don't scream anything out- etc because they are playing an active game and the audience isn't allowed to give them any sort of information. 

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Me too!! it's an odd feeling really.  Like I have some that I find enjoyable and I want to stay around because they make the feeds fun but over all as of right now I would be happy or sad either way and usually at this point the house is so divided and there are strong sides to root for.  And I have to say I kind of like it. And unfortunately I think I have to say it's due to Paul. 

15 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Josh antics crack me up. This is a game, and if you want to run around like a lunatic and drive people crazy, I'm here for it. At least someone is doing it- it's better then watching Matt/Raven & Jessica & Cody have sex, or Elena & Mark fight for the 100000th time about their relationship. But that's just me. 

I have to agree - when he goes on dumb rants to the camera i can turn it... but I really like the drama he creates. I don't watch this show to see them twiddling their thumbs all day. 

HOH lock down.. booooo i just turned on my feeds!

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The only major issue I have with this is Josh's attitude makes it seem like he's better than Cody or Mark, which...no, boy. You're pretty much on the same level as them. I think that's what makes me more annoyed, which is why I keep tuning out any of his on camera antics. 

Not to me!  Hydrate and get back to me on this.  

• Love 2
7 hours ago, wings707 said:

Now let's not be too hasty in kicking Paul's ass here.  His advice reads as maximum chaos, to me!  That is always a good thing. 

What does this mean?  -BB_lovin_SP  Less...

Thats the recapper's handle

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

Christine. 

As I said yesterday I believe, I went to a taping last year- and they don't outright say you cannot Boo. But they have a APPLAUSE sign- and they make you practice it- and basically say you follow the sign and when it stops you stop clapping, we literally practiced like 4 times. They say we don't want the HG to feel unwelcome when they come out. Don't scream anything out- etc because they are playing an active game and the audience isn't allowed to give them any sort of information. 

No, but they do have a history of stacking the audience with CBS employees and friends of production when it's a controversial HG that's getting booted (or Frankie Grande? Didn't he have a pro-production audience?) to avoid really nasty receptions. That's why Aaryn didn't get it nearly as bad as she should have. It was still glorious but it could have been even more glorious. 

Heh. "Let's practice clapping, boys and girls! Now hold your hands this far apart and bring them together. Hear that? That's a clap. Let's try it again!" (So jealous you went to a taping.)