Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Jessica had a talk with Alex a little bit ago. She asked Alex if she was unhappy with the noms to which Alex replied, "YES!" Jessica explained that the reason she did it is because Josh is a distraction for her in the game and she needs him gone for that reason. I don't know how the convo ended because, well, I didn't care to keep listening lol.

I don't think there's a plan to BD Paul. I think it's possible these idiots all believe Paul is still safe this week. But also, Paul wouldn't go home anyway, and I have to imagine Jessica and Cody aren't stupid enough to believe Ramses or Josh would stay over Paul. Oh who am I kidding, everyone this season is stupid as hell!

I try to root for Elena because her group is going to go to the end and she's the only one I find somewhat likable, but then I see her stroking Paul and I can't bring myself to do it.

ETA: Do Mark and Elena know that Josh isn't going to be evicted?

Edited by peachmangosteen
5 hours ago, jumper sage said:

I am giving you the "Winner of the Internets" award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the life of me I still can't tell who is Mark and who is Matt when reading the boards.  Even though the Bach is down to 5 guys, I can't name any.  I really should see someone.  I have been subbing at a workplace for almost a year and only know 2 names.  Is this normal?

Mark is the guy who looks like he's on steroids while Matt has gray hair. 

3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I had this thought the other day but didn't want to voice it because I didn't want it to be real. But it really is looking like it, isn't it? And the thing is, I really don't believe that they stacked the deck for Paul with dumb-as-shit HGs that would just roll over and show their bellies and let him lead the pack. He just manages to blind them all with Friendship and they happily do his bidding (for the most part).

Yeah, I think he's a total piece of shit, but if Paul wins, it'll be really impressive. Much more impressive than Derrick. On par with Maggie, who's one of the all time greats. 

• Love 1

Ugh, Raven just said she wanted to evict her uterus. Matt says "What?!" Then she opens and shuts the kitchen tongs, she's going to pull it out with those. "Who wants it?" she says.  No one answers. Matt just washes dishes.

• Love 1
(edited)

Ravens makeup today is......interesting......

sounds like they've picked veto players. Alex is not playing. 

Paul is trying to bro it up with Cody  In the hoh. They seem to be getting along. Hope it's an act with Cody. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Raven's makeup today:

DFXwUQCVYAQOJnp.jpg

Good lord! Is she doing this on purpose, like maybe for kicks? Maybe it's clown day in the house? Actually she looks  like a clown with a bad hangover. Also I believe one of those eyebrows is trying to self evict.

Edited by zibnchy
  • Love 10

No, she thinks she looks good.  She is a very self absorbed girl.  Looking at the food this morning she said, I have two diseases, I can't eat this. 

• Love 3

Yeah, I'm rooting for Ramses to win POV. I feel bad for the kid, he's clearly out of his depth and hasn't really bonded with anyone, but desperately wants to play the game and doesn't know how. I just want to give him a big hug. I don't think he's trying to put out any personality, I think his awkwardness is who he is.

I've also settled in Mark/Elena as my favorites. NOT their "showmance" because fuck that, I just like them. And I think Elena is playing a great game, aside from the Paul thing, but unfortunately I could say that about most of them. And I really find Mark very likable for some reason. He's certainly not the type I usually gravitate towards, and I can't really even articulate why I like him, but I do. But he's pretty much screwed in this game at this point, unless Ramses wins POV. Being on the wrong side of the vote right now is not a good thing. Elena I think would recover, but not so much Mark.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, TimWil said:

She revealed her mom is Brazilian and her dad must be German so...any Boys from Brazil jokes, anyone? I wonder what her grandfather did in the war?

OMG!  I used to work with a lady that spoke German, had a strong accent, but grew up in Argentina - we all used to raise our brows.  She is like 78 now so the age fits too.

4 hours ago, gunderda said:

That is so ridiculous. We have plenty of white guys in iowa that shave their head. And people  don't think they're racist. 

Mr. Sage is a used-to-be-biker and it tatted up.  Very nice person.  He is in his 50s now and when you are in your 50s you realize every injury you ever had hurts, the weather is sooo much worse.  Anyways, he works outside and on a hot day decided to shave his head right then and there.  When he walks through a mall or something the sea of people part.  Even I am a bit put off by the whole thing.  He keeps saying, "I was too hot".  He also learned that hair protects your head from the sun.  Lol.

• Love 5

So if they do take one of the nominees off the block who's betting Jessica will put Paul up?  Would you go for that?  Paul is certainly running the house.

Trying to guess how many would vote to evict Paul if he was to go on the block?  Kevin..maybe, Ramses yes, Cody for sure and that's about it...oh yes I think Jason would vote him out if not for Alex.  What about Matt?  He's playing a listening game but does not seem to be in Pauls pocket like the others. 

I really suspected when Cody returned that Matt and Mark would want to once again form a group with him. 

Cody and Jessica have two shots at Paul.  This week and the week Jessica stops the eviction with her power play.  Maybe another week if Cody or Jessica can win HOH again.  Will they go for Paul?  Should they go for Paul.

19 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Cody and Jessica have two shots at Paul.  ............. the week Jessica stops the eviction with her power play. 

How would that work? If she uses the hex it stops the eviction. What does that have to do with getting Paul out? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

How would that work? If she uses the hex it stops the eviction. What does that have to do with getting Paul out? 

It would keep either her or Cody from being evicted therefore giving the two of them a couple more shots to get Paul out with HOH and POV and also time to convince the house he has to go.  It's certainly a sticky wicket. 

Paul thought it might be the exploding one and he might have been right? Looks like they all have colored powder over them 

Holy boobs Alex.  Wtf with the top she's wearing. 

Yep it was the memory one with exploding stuff 

5 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Jessica won veto. 

Well there goes any chance for drama for the week. She won't use it. She really does want Josh out for her so-called equilibrium. 

• Love 2
(edited)

If her and Cody don't use this opportunity to get Paul out they're freaking dumb. Although I'm not sure he would go against Ramses or josh. 

Jessica is going to walk around with her hoh key AND VETO around her neck 

Cody knows Christmas got the 2nd temptation 

Edited by gunderda
(edited)
9 minutes ago, gunderda said:

If her and Cody don't use this opportunity to get Paul out they're freaking dumb. Although I'm not sure he would go against Ramses or josh. 

That's just it. They can't get the votes against either of those two. Maybe if it was Raven against him, they could. But not with either of those noms. Unless Josh or Mark lose their shit again, it's gonna be a dull ass week. Again.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Jessica is going to walk around with her hoh key AND VETO around her neck 

Never too early to start campaigning with your resume for the big win.

Of course you can become a target that way, too.   (It's probably not very smart.)  

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Well there goes any chance for drama for the week. She won't use it.

She will if she gets any sign that Josh isn't going home against Ramses.  If she does (and that's a big "if"), I could see her Vetoing Ramses for someone against whom Josh would get evicted.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

She will if she gets any sign that Josh isn't going home against Ramses.  If she does (and that's a big "if"), I could see her Vetoing Ramses for someone against whom Josh would get evicted.

Everyone needs to hold their cards until Monday after veto. Somehow I don't see that happening. And my prediction is that it will be Jason that fells this house of cards.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Slider said:

Prayer circle for Jess to overhear something and use veto on Ramses? Anyone?

She is convinced everyone will vote Josh out because that is what she wants/asked.  Ramses will go and both she and Cody will be furious that no one was loyal.  Cody is still on fire with Mark for not being loyal.  He cannot take any responsibility for his silent nonsense when he was HOH.  Nope.   He is a very angry guy.  

• Love 1

Jessica is complaining to Cody that it's frustrating to her that Cody is the only one in the house who defends her when Josh attacks her.  She said that while he was gone nobody came to her defense when Josh attacked her.  She really wants to say something in retaliation if Josh decides to give a speech against her.  Cody is telling her she should just not react because it will give Josh airtime.  She is going to be mighty disappointed if Josh really ends up staying.

• Love 1

She just has to replace Ramses with anyone else and Josh will go but she will not discover this if she continues to hang out with Cody.  It is happening again. 

I seek out Kevin and Jason on the feeds.  They can be so much fun!  Both of them have interesting stories.  

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I mean, props to Raven for finally matching something. But matching your lipstick to your shirt wasn't exactly what I had in mind.

And she actually changed into a blue shirt anyway so she still doesn't match lol.

Another boring ass week. This really is BB16 all over again. I guess there's the chance Jessica could find out/someone could spill that Ramses is the one getting evicted, but I'm not holding my breath. Or actually more likely she will find out and do nothing.

Elena is now whining about how she has no house or job to go back to when she leaves. No one cares Elena.

All four cams on Christmas blow drying her foot. Riveting.

ETA: Josh is talking to the cams and he was like, "I have faith in Paul and in the house that I'm gonna stay." Fuck me honestly.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

I thought, for a second, that Jessica had some game in her, but, alas, she does not. 

Her only bet at this point is to get into a fight with Josh where he spills that he is not going home. I don't even know if she would change her mind, because she'd ask people if that was true, they'd tell her no and she wouldn't change things.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jessica is complaining to Cody that it's frustrating to her that Cody is the only one in the house who defends her when Josh attacks her.  She said that while he was gone nobody came to her defense when Josh attacked her.  She really wants to say something in retaliation if Josh decides to give a speech against her.  Cody is telling her she should just not react because it will give Josh airtime.  She is going to be mighty disappointed if Josh really ends up staying.

Hey, sweet, did we go back in time to week 1 and 2? Because I remember what the winning lottery numbers were for that week. $45 million, here I come!

• Love 2

It is hysterical to see Josh doing is part to act sad.  He is doing it in front of everyone when it is only necessary for Jessica and Cody.  He is so proud to have a job.  LOL.  

I hope he does go off this week.  What else is there that could happen?  

12 minutes ago, Slider said:

Jason wants to jump, but Alex won't let him because she's too attached to Paul's ass. What a disappointment.

I had to reboot and missed this.  I love it!  

• Love 2

There have been plenty of HGs that have disappointed me over the years, but Alex is right up near the top. I'd love to see what kind of stupid ass rose-colored view of her status in the house that she has. 

• Love 8
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

There have been plenty of HGs that have disappointed me over the years, but Alex is right up near the top. I'd love to see what kind of stupid ass rose-colored view of her status in the house that she has. 

She seemed like she had so much promise. It's kinda sad that she thinks her and Paul are just going to quietly scheme their way to F2. No one is a better yes-man for Paul than Alex. AMF, my ass. Those two give us our first official alliance name of the season? Ugh.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
(edited)
51 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She is convinced everyone will vote Josh out because that is what she wants/asked.

But you would think after the Jillian debacle, she would have learned to be more careful with getting commitments from people.  I wonder what people actually told her before noms.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5

I'll give Alex this teensy bit much. I don't think Paul actively DISlikes her. This isn't as pathetic as, say, BB16 Christine. I think Paul likes Alex well enough. She just clearly doesn't factor into his game beyond being someone who will do stuff for him. 

By the way, please everyone do recall that the greatest move of BB16 was made in DIRECT OPPOSITION to what Derrick wanted to have happen, due to Devin making an insane move that worked out perfectly due to Christine's pathetic need to be in the "in crowd," something Devin couldn't possibly have known at the time. I just like to occasionally bring up that Derrick was opposed to the best move that happened to him that year (not counting the stupid BotB nonsense that he ALSO had no control over it happening). 

• Love 6

The amount of creativity in that alliance name is just astounding. 

I kinda wanna nitpick that it should be A/AMF but you know what? It's a stupid ass name that only exists for Paul to string Alex along further, so whatever. She can feel all important with her Sooper Speshul alliance name while she continues to sniff his ass and tell people that it smells like roses. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

But you would think after the Jillian debacle, she would have learn to be more careful with getting committments from people.  I wonder what people actually told her before noms.

Yeah, that's what I really want to see - how could they have the whole house turn on their pick and then just think that they'll do what they want this time, when they did the exact opposite last time and NOTHING HAS CHANGED. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I just like to occasionally bring up that Derrick was opposed to the best move that happened to him that year (not counting the stupid BotB nonsense that he ALSO had no control over it happening). 

Did Derrick have a stronghold on the game the entire season? Sure. But he had a lot (a lot) of luck on his side.

I know it's still really early and anything can happen, but it really feels completely inevitable that Paul will continue to get everything he wants and nothing interesting will happen. This is literally just a repeat of BB16.

• Love 6
(edited)
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Did Derrick have a stronghold on the game the entire season? Sure. But he had a lot (a lot) of luck on his side.

I know it's still really early and anything can happen, but it really feels completely inevitable that Paul will continue to get everything he wants and nothing interesting will happen. This is literally just a repeat of BB16.

That's why I think, if Paul wins this, it will be more impressive, because all he has on his side is the three weeks of safety and being a vet. The three weeks of safety is obviously huge, no doubt, as is being a vet, but it's not nearly the level of stuff that was handed to Derrick in BB16.  Yes, he has some dumb HGs, but there are ALWAYS dumb HGs. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 6