Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Stupid people seem to believe they possess some superior intelligence and are compelled to tell everybody how smart they are.

The smart ones usually just shut up.

Truth! Some of the smartest people I have known were also unassuming and funny. My friend who got a perfect score on the SAT and went to Harvard Law, for example would never volunteer that information and would play it down if it came up. Frankly, if you have to tell people you have a particular quality, you probably don't. If you did, they would know without the necessity of an explanation.

• Love 11

Actually, as much as I hate Jessica's noms.   Considering they both have a big bullseye on their backs, going after a big target would make the target bigger. 

I would have loved to see a combo of Paul, Christmas or Alex on the block this week.   

Hopefully they can create their alliances aside from Paul and his groupies.   

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Victim Noises said:

Really?? Tell more. First cousins, or? Steffi was my childhood idol and I love her to this day!

Second cousins, and they have never actually met.

50 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Cody tells Jason he's taking everyone's disloyalty extremely personally, except this time he's not wearing it on his sleeve

I wonder if Cody keeps hearing Julie inside his head taunting, "Are you going to have a social game this time"?

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Victim Noises said:

Does Josh ping anyone else's gaydar?

Yeah. 

Cody told Jason not to shave his head when Jason mentioned he was considering it.  He said everyone will think you are a racist.  I wish Paul had been there to educate him on this current style.  Cody was thinking white supremacist skin heads of past.  It is such a good option for men who are balding!   

Matt update. The ugly orange shirt is still on. I don't know but he probably slept in it. That thing might get washed once a week. Key word there is "might".

• Love 2
Just now, wings707 said:

Yeah. 

Cody told Jason not to shave his head when Jason mentioned he was considering it.  He said everyone will think you are a racist.  I wish Paul had been there to educate him on this current style.  Cody was thinking white supremacist skin heads of past.  It is such a good option for men who are balding!   

I saw that convo.  But Jason also is trying to grow his beard back and I'm not sure the bald look with a beard will suit Jason. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Just replace 'Derrick' with 'Paul' and you have this season. Dammit.

I had this thought the other day but didn't want to voice it because I didn't want it to be real. But it really is looking like it, isn't it? And the thing is, I really don't believe that they stacked the deck for Paul with dumb-as-shit HGs that would just roll over and show their bellies and let him lead the pack. He just manages to blind them all with Friendship and they happily do his bidding (for the most part). He could be a cult leader. The Cult of Cappy Friendship. Next step is asking them all to drink the Flavour-Aid. 

5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yeah. 

Or those with other follicle issues. My shaved head husband would like to have a word with him. You don't know hell until you want your loved one grow out their hair and it turns into a unholy mix of hockey hair in the back and Bieber swoop in the front. You best believe those clippers get a work out every two weeks.

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Matt update. The ugly orange shirt is still on. I don't know but he probably slept in it. That thing might get washed once a week. Key word there is "might".

With how often they have been blocking access to the back yard (thus the washer and dryer), and only having the two shirts Production left him, I have to wonder who he stole that olive green shirt from the other night. It fit surprisingly well and I assume the other HGs just couldn't take it after a three day lockdown and Matt exchanging the same two shirts every two hours. This is what you want, Raven? A dude who doesn't wash his two shirts and eats nothing but cereal and milk? 

Well, when the other option is Raven's cooking...

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Or those with other follicle issues. My shaved head husband would like to have a word with him. You don't know hell until you want your loved one grow out their hair and it turns into a unholy mix of hockey hair in the back and Bieber swoop in the front. You best believe those clippers get a work out every two weeks.

Hockey hair?  Please elaborate.  :^)

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Hockey hair?  Please elaborate.  :^)

Maybe hockey mullet would be more appropriate? Like you would see in the 70's. Or the movie Slap Shot. I would use a different field of reference but Canadian. We grow up with a hockey stick in one hand and the reins for a sled dog in the other. 

• Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Maybe hockey mullet would be more appropriate? Like you would see in the 70's. Or the movie Slap Shot. I would use a different field of reference but Canadian. We grow up with a hockey stick in one hand and the reins for a sled dog in the other. 

So mullet and you are adding the word hockey because you are Canadian.  LOL.   Got it.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

My ideal BB All Stars season would include:

Devin, Jozea, Matt (BB12), Lawon (BB13), Jodi (BB14), David (BB15), Joey (BB16), Audrey (BB17), Alex (BBOTT), and Cameron. Then throw in anyone else. I'm sure you guys, who have seen pre-12, can throw in more names.

I was just thinking this morning they need to do a season consisting of people who have been the first or second voted off. 

11 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I agree.  It seems like people dislike him for...reasons, heck I don't know.  But he really is not offensive.  Granted my first impression of him was that he was Frankie part II.  I thought he would be begging for screen time but I was way off on that.

He's really annoying to me. I THInk he tries too hard to fit in. 

42 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yeah. 

That is so ridiculous. We have plenty of white guys in iowa that shave their head. And people  don't think they're racist. 

38 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Every season one person seems to get a large majority of their clothes taken away and then BB has to buy them random stuff at target.  Usually it's a female andbthey borrow clothes but I wonder if it was Matt this season. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Every season one person seems to get a large majority of their clothes taken away and then BB has to buy them random stuff at target.  Usually it's a female andbthey borrow clothes but I wonder if it was Matt this season. 

It is. He mentioned it very early on that he packed the wrong stuff and he was left with his two shirts. Normally, they fill in with Target or Old Navy clothes but maybe he refused? Kevin also mentioned at one point that he had a lot of stuff taken away and he was waiting for an underwear delivery from the DR. Of all things to have to beg from the DR for...

• Love 2

I have always been curious what clothes production confiscates.  They are told not to bring items with advertising so that isn't it.   Anyone know? 

9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It is. He mentioned it very early on that he packed the wrong stuff and he was left with his two shirts. Normally, they fill in with Target or Old Navy clothes but maybe he refused? Kevin also mentioned at one point that he had a lot of stuff taken away and he was waiting for an underwear delivery from the DR. Of all things to have to beg from the DR for...

What? What can't they pack? I was thinking things with logos on them but underwear...?

(edited)
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I have always been curious what clothes production confiscates.  They are told not to bring items with advertising so that isn't it.   Anyone know? 

I found the answer on Reddit.  Nothing white, Matt's shirt was white.  Some prints and stripes don't work on camera, get that.  Also they have to get permission from a school to wear their name on TV.  

Edited by wings707
4 minutes ago, Broken Ox said:

What? What can't they pack? I was thinking things with logos on them but underwear...?

I'm not an expert in men's underwear so maybe his had really obvious logos on them? Or prints that wouldn't work well with the cameras? I don't know. I just remember him talking about waiting for the DR to give him some ginch and had a good laugh over it. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I'm not an expert in men's underwear so maybe his had really obvious logos on them? Or prints that wouldn't work well with the cameras? I don't know. I just remember him talking about waiting for the DR to give him some ginch and had a good laugh over it. 

The waist band probably said Calvin Klein or Jockey etc. 

It's interesting they are so strict with clothing brands but coke is proudly displayed. Sponsor maybe?? Even a lot of their food stuff is off brand from like Walmart right? Except coke and digorno pizza lol 

(edited)

Elena expressed joy in being able to go in the bathroom and not see Dom reading her bible.  Raven adds, in there with her hubris!  LOL!

10 minutes ago, gunderda said:

It's interesting they are so strict with clothing brands but coke is proudly displayed. Sponsor maybe?? Even a lot of their food stuff is off brand from like Walmart right? Except coke and digorno pizza lol 

Those brands pay.  Kroger and some others as well.  Or they may just give them their products.  

Edited by wings707

Do Jessica and Cody at least dislike Ramses? Otherwise, I just can't fathom why they have him up there. Josh is a fine nomination, but almost ANY other person but Ramses would have been a better second nominee for them. 

Or are they just seriously THAT unobservant? 

• Love 2
(edited)

I just don't understand why they are playing it "safe". You are HoH this week, you have the Halting Hex in your back pocket. You have the flexibility to do what you want. But nope, you put up who Paul would of. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Do Jessica and Cody at least dislike Ramses?

I don't think they trust him. Remember Kevin did a really good job on pinning that stray vote to evict Jillian on Ramses. I think Cody/Jess really believe it was Ramses. And Ramses just seems to be a scapegoat for everything and everybody.

• Love 5
(edited)

I'm a bit bored so random thoughts...

What is the big deal about a hinky vote? Seriously. BB players these last few seasons get so bent out of shape about a stray vote. What difference does it make if Dom goes home 10-0 or 9-1? I swear if I was in the house I would throw hinky votes every week, just for fun. And I'd just sit back and watch them stew about it.

Of course I would never be in the house because I would murder someone within days of entering the house. I would have murdered Paul a long time ago.

Why do so many people (Josh especially) whine about "being disrespected". First of all - respect is earned. What have you done to earn respect? It's not just a BB house thing.

Did Ramses actually do something to win the animosity from the house? Or do they dislike him because he's a non-alpha,gay, POC? I can barely remember Ramses is in the house. In fact I don't think I noticed him at first. I thought Josh was this year's token gay. (I know Christmas plays for both teams but she's hot so she gets a pass.)

Edited by zibnchy
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I just don't understand why they are playing it "safe". You are HoH this week, you have the Halting Hex in your back pocket. You have the flexibility to go rouge and do what you want. But nope, you put up who Paul would of. 

Go rogue or go rouge! Has RuPaul used that already?

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I don't think they trust him. Remember Kevin did a really good job on pinning that stray vote to evict Jillian on Ramses. I think Cody/Jess really believe it was Ramses. And Ramses just seems to be a scapegoat for everything and everybody.

Yeah, that's true. Don't get me wrong, while it is unfair that everyone treats Ramses poorly, at the same time, that dude really IS squirrely as fuck.  He sounds like he is lying about some of the most basic stuff. He's the kind of guy where if he tells you a shirt is blue, you have to double check that it's not really red because he says "it's blue" really unconvincingly. 

Okay, so if they don't like Ramses, then I guess losing him isn't the end of the world. The big thing is getting back in with Elena, Mark and, to a certain extent, Matt. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

I'm a bit bored so random thoughts...

What is the big deal about a hinky vote? Seriously. BB players these last few seasons get so bent out of shape about a stray vote. What difference does it make if Dom goes home 10-0 or 9-1? I swear if I was in the house I would throw hinky votes every week, just for fun. And I'd just sit back and watch them stew about it.

Of course I would never be in the house because I would murder someone within days of entering the house. I would have murdered Paul a long time ago.

Why do so many people (Josh especially) whine about "being disrespected". First of all - respect is earned. What have you done to earn respect? It's not just a BB house thing.

Being "disrespected" is a big deal in some cultures.  I see it often (on TV) in tough street guys or wanna bees like Josh.  Don't lie on me, don't smile on me, too.   It is a thing, I guess.  

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, that's true. Don't get me wrong, while it is unfair that everyone treats Ramses poorly, at the same time, that dude really IS squirrely as fuck.  He sounds like he is lying about some of the most basic stuff. He's the kind of guy where if he tells you a shirt is blue, you have to double check that it's not really red because he says "it's blue" really unconvincingly. 

Okay, so if they don't like Ramses, then I guess losing him isn't the end of the world. The big thing is getting back in with Elena, Mark and, to a certain extent, Matt. 

He is and it is so unnecessary.  Seems he is doing this on purpose thinking it cool. 

Should Ramses win the veto I wonder who Jessica would put up.  I can't tell.  Cody is such a disappointment; he did not change a thing.  

Many are having stomach issues and it must be from kitchen hygiene.  I never comment on it because I don't notice and tend to dismiss the outrage.   But I see that some of you may have valid points!    LOL    

(edited)
9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Should Ramses win the veto I wonder who Jessica would put up.  I can't tell.  Cody is such a disappointment; he did not change a thing.  

Many are having stomach issues and it must be from kitchen hygiene.  I never comment on it because I don't notice and tend to dismiss the outrage.   But I see that some of you may have valid points!    LOL    

Either that or from being near Jillian during the battle back they've all contracted some deadly disease

Edited by brdwygurl
  • Love 9
(edited)
10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

It's a combination of slop, bad sleep, eating like a teenager again, and the fact that the house is a cesspool of disgustingness. I'm not the neatest person in the world and I make VICTIM NOISES when it comes time to mop the floors, but damn. Clean your shit up, people!

1 minute ago, brdwygurl said:

Either that or from being near Jillian during the battle back they've all contracted some deadly disease

The Final Destination Curse lives!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 9

I wonder if Paul was successful at convincing the house and Jessica that his Amulet of Ass Protection was suspended for the week he was HoH, and he has one more week of immunity.  Or, maybe Jessica and Cody are looking to backdoor Paul and in the meantime punish Josh by putting him on the bock.  

I didn't like Jessica and Cody's feud with Josh, it was pretty ugly to see them gang up and bully him like they did.  But...Josh is really, really annoying and will not let things go, so maybe something he said or did off the feeds sparked it all.  Remember, Josh dissed the Marines by saying they were the branch of the military that didn't do anything, implying they are useless wimps.

Or the alpha male Marine in Cody sniffed fear in a weak creature and is going in for the kill.  That could explain Ramses too.

• Love 3
(edited)
46 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

With Ramses I still get stuck on how much he reminds me of Steve "Did I do that?" Urkel.  It's really unsettling.   I won't miss him if and when he leaves.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, vb68 said:

With Ramses I still get stuck on how much he reminds me of Steve "Did I do that?" Urkel.  It's really unsettling.   I won't miss him if and when he leaves.

I never watched that show but it would not surprise me to learn he is using Urkel and others to create a personality.  He is definitely off.  He is also very young.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Ramses also goes in and out of rooms which make them feel like he's sketchy. I saw him do it in the hoh once. Paul and someone was talking. Ramses came in, basically said hi and then left. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Ramses also goes in and out of rooms which make them feel like he's sketchy. I saw him do it in the hoh once. Paul and someone was talking. Ramses came in, basically said hi and then left. 

He does that constantly in all rooms.  I have seen him do it at least 6 times.  

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, gunderda said:

So... Socially Awkward Andy?

• Love 1

Jessica wants Josh out because he "throws off her equilibrium" and he's "distracting her". And once he's gone she'll be able to focus better on getting out the bigger targets. 

I..can't. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, TimWil said:

I think they want to keep Paul around until jury because he won't vote emotionally ...

LOL! Good one!

[Jess] revealed her mom is Brazilian and her dad must be German so...

She said her dad is Italian.

2 hours ago, wings707 said:

The waist band probably said Calvin Klein or Jockey etc. 

I've seen Kevin wearing underwear with Calvin Klein on the waistband, so that's not it. Unless they let him keep one pair because otherwise he'd have none.

43 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

maybe Jessica and Cody are looking to backdoor Paul and in the meantime punish Josh by putting him on the bock.  

If that is their plan, they should be making sure now that they have the votes.  Don't just assume that since "The Knight in Shining Fatigues" has returned that enough people want him gone.  The original alliance might have gone along if Cody had felt them out first instead of being Commander Cody [and his lost planet airmen :)] giving orders.

They may be under the false impression that Paul still is protected and going for Josh because Josh, or Ramses who Cody believes is totally beneath him.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I've seen Kevin wearing underwear with Calvin Klein on the waistband, so that's not it. Unless they let him keep one pair because otherwise he'd have none.

I mean, I guess he could have forgotten to pack some? But then, what did he do in sequester if it wasn't until the feeds came on (I think it was the second day of feeds) that he could get a ginch delivery? 

I've put too much thought into this.

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Did they choose veto players?  

They did. It's Alex, Jason, and Christmas.

I'm off to go to the movies to see Spiderman, and then I have to go pick up my parents at the airport, so the feeds should be back by the time I get back. I'm rooting for a Ramses win, because nobody else will save him! 

• Love 2