Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Has Cody mentioned him on the feeds? It must be too painful and he did keep his daughter under wraps for a good while 

I thought he did but I just glanced over it if I did read about it. f someone remembers if he did or not I would like to know. My friend would also like to know if he's talked about his brother at all. She was wondering if the dog tags he wore were his or his brothers. 

Edit: his brother died in a motorcycle crash 

Edited by gunderda
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

I thought he did but I just glanced over it if I did read about it. f someone remembers if he did or not I would like to know. My friend would also like to know if he's talked about his brother at all. She was wondering if the dog tags he wore were his or his brothers. 

I have not heard him talk about his brother.  He speaks highly of his daughters mother, very much so.  

Are they keeping the feeds off of Dominique's cray crayness right now? Because from what I was seeing elsewhere, it sounded like she was going full Audrey in there with the singing in a room all by herself.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I have not heard him talk about his brother.  He speaks highly of his daughters mother, very much so.  

That's good. People are giving her shit for Cody hooking up with Jessica and she seems to be joining in. Saying that his daughter would be ashamed of him. My friend has read her comments and has she sounds crazy like a stalker. I'm assuming they haven't been together for years. 

12 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Has Cody mentioned him on the feeds? It must be too painful and he did keep his daughter under wraps for a good while 

Only to Jess I think. They had a conversation about it, she opened up about losing her dad during the same convo.

• Love 1

LOL. So Dom was in Apple Room about 30-40 minutes ago, monologuing before the cameras cut away. Now they're back to that room and I don't know whether Dom took a break in between but she's STILL in there, talking to the cameras/God.   

(edited)
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Where did 90% of ravens hair go?? Did she have extensions too??? 

Yeah. You should watch her take down the stupid buns on top of her head one day. By the time she had unwrapped all the extensions from them, she had two little poofy bent-in-half ponytails out of her natural hair on top of her head. I had a good laugh watching it once.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Uh, did anyone hear Jason say he fucked one of his teachers in high school?  He was talking kind of low and then they changed cameras right after he said it, but that's what it sounded like to me.

I read on another update site that Dominique was talking to the cameras, and part of what she was saying was that she's the only black person in the house and it would be nice to have someone there who looks like her and could understand. The post was at 5:36pm today, so I assume it was around that time. Ummm, isn't Ramses black? I wonder if the poster heard incorrectly, or if it's just another WTF? Dominique moment.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, greyflannel said:

I read on another update site that Dominique was talking to the cameras, and part of what she was saying was that she's the only black person in the house and it would be nice to have someone there who looks like her and could understand. The post was at 5:36pm today, so I assume it was around that time. Ummm, isn't Ramses black? I wonder if the poster heard incorrectly, or if it's just another WTF? Dominique moment.

He says he's not black, he's Dominican. 

Just now, zorak said:

And now Jason is saying he's had gonorrhea 7 times.  WTF! 

He keeps sharing stories about stuff like this and stuff like his DUIs that make me think that he thinks it's supposed to be cool and a funny story but really, it's just the opposite.

Edited by Callaphera
2 minutes ago, greyflannel said:

I also thought Ramses was black, but he cleared that up on the feeds a few days ago.  He said that he's not black.  He identifies as Dominican.

31 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yeah. You should watch her take down the stupid buns on top of her head one day. By the time she had unwrapped all the extensions from them, she had two little poofy bent-in-half ponytails out of her natural hair on top of her head. I had a good laugh watching it once.

I saw her hair done not too long ago (with extensions) and it looked awful!! 

13 minutes ago, zorak said:

And now Jason is saying he's had gonorrhea 7 times.  WTF! 

I'm from iowa and I have never heard of the town he lives in......but he's giving iowa a bad name wherever it's at!!! 

8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

He says he's not black, he's Dominican. 

He keeps sharing stories about stuff like this and stuff like his DUIs that make me think that he thinks it's supposed to be cool and a funny story but really, it's just the opposite.

8 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

I also thought Ramses was black, but he cleared that up on the feeds a few days ago.  He said that he's not black.  He identifies as Dominican.

Ah, well then, that explains that.

• Love 1
(edited)

My fave part of the fight was that Josh was calling Elena "Eugenia." And then somehow he was talking about how awesome she is and high-fiving her. What a ride!

ETA: Wait, my favorite part was that it all happened because of a pool game. Like!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

And I don't want to hand-wave those differences, but they are both people of color, and surely have some of the same challenges both in and out of the house, when in majority-white situations. It's too bad Dom feels so isolated. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Literally the only time I've ever liked Matt.

I have to say, while Dom is kinda insane, it makes me uncomfortable how everyone is treating her. Christmas was a huge bitch to her after the Josh/Mark fight and obviously Paul is way ott about her. Even Mark abandoned her. It's not a good look on any of them.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I have to say, while Dom is kinda insane, it makes me uncomfortable how everyone is treating her. Christmas was a huge bitch to her after the Josh/Mark fight and obviously Paul is way ott about her. Even Mark abandoned her. It's not a good look on any of them.

It's true. The whole house has shown their true colours very quickly and none of them are perfect and not all of their behaviours is very pretty. Jeez, can people give a big middle finger to Paul's "hilarious" plan and go socialize with the woman? Even if you might not want to, it's her final days and she has nobody else that makes her feel welcome! Jessica's the ONLY one to voice her concerns and actually want to go talk to Dominique, to console her. And if Jessica, of all people, is nice to the social pariah, then there's a serious problem. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's true. The whole house has shown their true colours very quickly and none of them are perfect and not all of their behaviours is very pretty. Jeez, can people give a big middle finger to Paul's "hilarious" plan and go socialize with the woman? Even if you might not want to, it's her final days and she has nobody else that makes her feel welcome! Jessica's the ONLY one to voice her concerns and actually want to go talk to Dominique, to console her. And if Jessica, of all people, is nice to the social pariah, then there's a serious problem. 

At least this isn't something we can pin on this particular house, as they ALWAYS do this pretty much every year, pick on someone as the outsider and then everyone treats that person like shit. 

• Love 6

It's true but Dom hasn't done herself any favors. She went totally off the reservation after being nominated. People have come by to talk but she's been pretty cold and cryptic. This is a game. Put your Bible down and go be social. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Literally the only time I've ever liked Matt.

No kinda afoot.  

She is experiencing the consequences of her actions (reap/sow dealio).  She had the chance to turn the tide and opted to do the opposite this situation required.  It is a game, not a god thing. 

3 hours ago, gunderda said:

That's good. People are giving her shit for Cody hooking up with Jessica and she seems to be joining in. Saying that his daughter would be ashamed of him. My friend has read her comments and has she sounds crazy like a stalker. I'm assuming they haven't been together for years. 

Unrequited love is a bitch.  So sad for her. If she is trashing him I assume this is the case but maybe not. 

• Love 3

Yeah, one of my least favorite aspects of this game is when all of a sudden someone is suspect, and everyone pounces, because it's good for them, and it's a bloodbath. Dom handled her nomination and confrontation with Paul and subsequent conversations in the worst way humanly possible. But in watching people do the same thing year after year after year, I have to think that psychologically, thinking you're in a great spot - which clearly she did - to being nominated? Your brain automatically goes to a place where you now believe everyone is against you, and you start reliving conversations, and everything anyone says to you automatically means something sinister. Also, Paul!

I dislike all her God having a hand in everything talk, because God is clearly in the tub when it comes to a reality game show, but I do I feel for her when it comes to Paul, because lord knows he sucks. And I honestly don't dislike her, I never have, I just wish she could've fought Paul better. So disappointed how that went down. But at this point, there's really nothing she can do, or wants to do, apparently, so she should just go.

• Love 13
(edited)

MY heart aches for Josh.  Awhile after the fight he said, "I think I lost a friend."  He did, but Mark was never a friend he even had.  He is dumb and life must be hard for him.  There is so much he doesn't get yet he does have some clear moments on the game dynamics.  Moments of clarity do not warrant praise because he cannot put his thoughts into reality, no one pays him any mind.  A blind pig finds an acorn occasionally.  I get it why he is a mamma's boy. Mamma protects him because she understands his limitations. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, Cutty said:

It's true but Dom hasn't done herself any favors. She went totally off the reservation after being nominated. People have come by to talk but she's been pretty cold and cryptic. This is a game. Put your Bible down and go be social. 

I think it was a night or two ago, when Ramses went to talk to her in the wave couch room, and it was just awful. The guy was really politely trying to console her, saying he's available to talk if she wants, and even apologizing for anything he may have done to her. I may not have a good read, but he seemed pretty darn sincere. She remained reclined, sunglasses on, unresponsive except for some trite and ironic 'reap what you sow' garbage. And he's probably the lowest man on the totem pole in this place! I felt bad for the guy, and just couldn't muster any sympathy for Dom. If you're not aware as a HG that this house can be the ninth circle of hell, you didn't do your homework.

Jessica, on the other hand, has smoothly integrated herself into the socializing and fun - I can't forget about her massive alpha bitch mean girl exhibitions, but really respect her game play while on the block this week.

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

I think it was a night or two ago, when Ramses went to talk to her in the wave couch room, and it was just awful. The guy was really politely trying to console her, saying he's available to talk if she wants, and even apologizing for anything he may have done to her. I may not have a good read, but he seemed pretty darn sincere. She remained reclined, sunglasses on, unresponsive except for some trite and ironic 'reap what you sow' garbage. And he's probably the lowest man on the totem pole in this place! I felt bad for the guy, and just couldn't muster any sympathy for Dom. If you're not aware as a HG that this house can be the ninth circle of hell, you didn't do your homework.

Jessica, on the other hand, has smoothly integrated herself into the socializing and fun - I can't forget about her massive alpha bitch mean girl exhibitions, but really respect her game play while on the block this week.

YES, I watched that and agree.  I walked away with the same take.  Ditto on Jessica.  Thumbs up. 

25 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

God is clearly in the tub when it comes to a reality game show

I love you! 

26 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, one of my least favorite aspects of this game is when all of a sudden someone is suspect, and everyone pounces, because it's good for them, and it's a bloodbath.

Shared enemy is the strongest bond.  It is illustrated in the bond soldiers have.  It is one of the first on the agenda in psychology 101.

• Love 4
(edited)

Jason "I didn't have chlamydia 7 times, i got tested 7 times.  I only ended up with it like 3." 

Alex laughing "The fact you think that's better."

Jason "Every girl I humped had it seemed like.  The campus medics were like jesus Jason, really?"  "I'm like guys, they don't tell you."

So funny

Edited by urusai
  • Love 6

Josh and Dom in the middle BR holding the chapter meeting of the BB Victim's Club:

• Josh doing his 438,256th lap around the same conversational track he's been running since his Texas Pete eyewash.
  • Dominique going over - again - the startling parallels between her BB game and the life of Joan of Arc.
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Josh and Dom in the middle BR holding the chapter meeting of the BB Victim's Club:

• Josh doing his 438,256th lap around the same conversational track he's been running since his Texas Pete eyewash.
  • Dominique going over - again - the startling parallels between her BB game and the life of Joan of Arc.

Is she really comparing herself to a woman who was burnt at the stake?  Oh man that woman has some bats loose in her belfry.

• Love 4
(edited)

really hope they clear up this racial bullshit with Paul outside of the house...hopefully they do a package on the show of him making his snake costume..

the house did the same thing with the Panda Incident...also completely non racial...
the group mentality thing is real, in and outside of the house...sad 

Edited by Christi
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Cutty said:

No one can talk to her without her talking about how God is going to strike everyone dead! I think most have tried.  Shes only done it to herself.... 

8 hours ago, urusai said:

Jason "I didn't have chlamydia 7 times, i got tested 7 times.  I only ended up with it like 3." 

Alex laughing "The fact you think that's better."

Jason "Every girl I humped had it seemed like.  The campus medics were like jesus Jason, really?"  "I'm like guys, they don't tell you."

So funny

His wife is probably learning a lot of stuff she had no idea about!  I was half asleep last night and alex was asking if his wife knew about all this stuff and he said no.  Alex asked if she knew how many people he has sleep with, he said no, he lied and said it was way less. 

Now I'm curious as to what school he went to.... 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Yea, Jessica has played very well this week. She's playing more like how I thought she would based on her pre-show interviews. Which brings me to Cody and the Battle Back. A part of me still wants him back in because he is a riot, but also if he comes back Jessica's game will plummet once again because she's obsessed with him. Plus, I just saw that he said in his eviction interviews that he would work with Paul. No. Just no. I don't want any part of the person coming back working with Paul. They need to lead the charge to ruin Paul!

3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Mark and Josh got into a big argument yesterday that involved Mark actually throwing some liquids on Josh. 

It was hot sauce. And to be fair to Josh I too would probably go off on someone that threw hot sauce in my face.

Christmas is being so ott about Dom. Like it's reaching Paul levels. She's claiming Dom 'charged at [her].' Like girl, come on now! Every time I start to like Christmas she does something to irritate me.

I'm ready for this week to end since it's already over. I wanna see how the Battle Back goes down and how it changes up the game. And how Paul's safety being over affects the dynamics. And whether or not these fools really believe he has an extra week of safety.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It was hot sauce. And to be fair to Josh I too would probably go off on someone that threw hot sauce in my face.

It was something mixed with hot sauce, right? I wasn't sure what, so I just left it at liquids. But oh yeah, anyone would go nuts if someone threw shit like that in their face.

Plus, I just saw that he said in his eviction interviews that he would work with Paul. 

Of COURSE he said that, because we can't have nice things.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It was something mixed with hot sauce, right? I wasn't sure what, so I just left it at liquids. But oh yeah, anyone would go nuts if someone threw shit like that in their face.

Of COURSE he said that, because we can't have nice things.

pickle juice and hot sauce. 

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh I don't know, everyone on the feeds was just saying 'hot sauce.' I saw a gif of it happening and lol Mark regrets it immediately. It's hilarious. I'll try to find it.

This isn't exactly up to Christine levels, but it's getting there:

Also, seriously, what the fuck with her makeup. I saw her putting it on for the first time yesterday and the foundation she's using is like 5 shades too light. She has to be doing this on purpose. I'm telling you, she is becoming iconic to me.

• Love 6
Just now, gunderda said:

pickle juice and hot sauce. 

Thanks, I'll edit that in there!

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Also, seriously, what the fuck with her makeup. I saw her putting it on for the first time yesterday and the foundation she's using is like 5 shades too light. She has to be doing this on purpose. I'm telling you, she is becoming iconic to me.

Yeah, that really is an epic look. 

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh I don't know, everyone on the feeds was just saying 'hot sauce.' I saw a gif of it happening and lol Mark regrets it immediately. It's hilarious. I'll try to find it.

This isn't exactly up to Christine levels, but it's getting there:

She has to know it looks awful.... when i wear a foundation a tiny bit too dark or light I'm horrified and won't wear it... so either she's just that insecure that she thinks she needs to wear foundation or she doesn't give a F--.  For some reason the girls on these shows are never smart enough to bring in a darker color of foundation for when they start to tan.  Raven's became a mis-matched mess far faster than most though. 

When I buy foundation in the spring/summer and i'm trying to get color matched the consultant will always ask "do you plan to tan?"

• Love 2
(edited)
18 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

A part of me still wants him back in because he is a riot, but also if he comes back Jessica's game will plummet once again because she's obsessed with him.

I don't think her game will plummet, unless she wins den of temptation or HOH she's going on the block.  She's being friendly and joking around, but she still is in no alliance and doesn't trust anyone in there.  

If anything Cody returning helps her because instead of going on the block yet again next week with Ramses like they've all planned Cody will be a bigger target. Also Cody may get HOH or some safety.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Artsda said:

Also Cody may get HOH or some safety.

I doubt he'll get safety, but yea he could easily win HOH. He's the only one of the Battle Back players that has a chance at winning HOH tbh. I mean maybe Cameron since we know virtually nothing about him, but I doubt it. Jillian and Don aren't winning shit. 

But who knows, this Battle Back seems like it might be a bit different than last season's. And we don't really know what the whole 'for the first time ever the HGs have a chance to stop it' or whatever, which honestly makes no sense lol. 

Oh, which got me thinking, can we assume the feeds will be down from Thursday until after the BB ep on Friday?

• Love 1

I think if Cody comes back, and they learn from their tempestuous first week, then if--IF--Cody and Jessica can integrate into the rest of the house instead of being so isolated and exclusionary as a couple, then it might work.  But I figure they'll just pick up where they left off and only focus on each other, Cody will become the house target, Jessica and Cody will marinate in their romantic misery, and fucking Paul sticks around for another two weeks.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, HurricaneVal said:

I think if Cody comes back, and they learn from their tempestuous first week, then if--IF--Cody and Jessica can integrate into the rest of the house instead of being so isolated and exclusionary as a couple, then it might work.  But I figure they'll just pick up where they left off and only focus on each other, Cody will become the house target, Jessica and Cody will marinate in their romantic misery, and fucking Paul sticks around for another two weeks.

Or even better yet, they remain the targets while they also work with Paul, so even if they win HoH, they don't go after him. 

• Love 2

Cody said in his exit interviews that he would go after Mark if he got back into the house.

Reading some updates from last night. Alex is so far up Paul's ass it's not even funny. What a disappointment she is. 

• Love 5