Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Why must there be a camera on Paul all the fucking time? It's enough!

ETA: How old is Cody actually and how old has he told the HGs he is?

He told them he is 28 but he is 33 or there about. 

That's so, well, stupid lol. What's his reasoning there? 

Alex is telling Jason she doesn't trust Paul. I mean yay I'm glad there's someone that's not falling all over themselves to kiss Paul's ass, but Alex that is definitely going to get back to him becasue Jason is one of the biggest Paul ass kisser.

• Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Alex is telling Jason she doesn't trust Paul.

That's not news.  She said in the first two episodes that she doesn't trust him.  She told Megan, Ramses, and Jillian that, and they all agreed that they didn't, either.

• Love 2

I have been reading the live feed discussion since TWoP days and this is the first time I've come out of lurking. What finally brought me out is that I have gastroparesis, have had it for the last 11 years. I just know she's going to annoy the crap out of me with it! I already found her annoying. I'd be happy to answer questions about it.

• Love 16
22 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It really is too bad that Cody is a heinous person because he is maybe the most fascinating HG they've had in awhile.

Why are her chances of having grandkids so slim? 

I was sure I replied to this...but I don't see it.

Yes I meant that her chances of living to see her grandkids is lower. It does not, as far as I know, affect fertility. 

I will leave all further questions to our boad member who posted that they have GP.

• Love 1

One of the most amusing parts of the afternoon was watching Jessica run from Cody's side to the others in the group trying to do damage control.

She'trashes him to Matt, Raven, etc and then basically coos to him.

Girl is a mess.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

What an idiot... 

If Cody last long enough with Jessica, this will come back to haunt her

Just stupid 

This coming from Alex would garner respect.  Not sure with Jessica but he may like it. 

• Love 3

Yeah, after tonight's show, Jessica is firmly in my dislike list. She is shady as fuck.

So everyone has seemed to have calmed down, and most of the HGs are probably thinking to themselves "Hey, Wednesday is a long time away, and that is still one day away from the vote, so I think I'll just "yes" everyone until Wednesday". So yeah, probably a lot of down time coming up.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Is it genetic? I feel like I'm missing something because why is it specifically grandkids and not kids of her own? I mean if she has her own kids why does her condition make it so that she won't have grandkids?

It isn't genetic - they are not entirely sure what causes it.  I can't find a consensus of decreased life expectancy, like with CF, but it definitely affects quality of life.  The degree that it impacts your life is influenced by the severity.  In severe cases, feeding tubes or central lines with TPN are needed.  I haven't heard any evidence that Raven has a feeding tube, and she clearly doesn't have an IV bag hanging, so she seems to fall below severe.  But . . . . 

1 hour ago, Devils Chick said:

I have been reading the live feed discussion since TWoP days and this is the first time I've come out of lurking. What finally brought me out is that I have gastroparesis, have had it for the last 11 years. I just know she's going to annoy the crap out of me with it! I already found her annoying. I'd be happy to answer questions about it.

Devils Chick - welcome - and please correct me if I'm wrong.  It sounds like you are having a problem with her portrayal of the disease. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I wouldn't mind Dominique so much if everything that came out of her mouth wasn't a motivational speech, to herself or to others. I get that it's your job but when you're not in need of motivational speaking, it's annoying as shit to hear these "daily affirmations" and "inspirations" and whatever other cuddly language it's wrapped up in. "Reflect on your day. Find the positives". Well, okay, I cleaned the fridge today. I should reflect on that? 

I'm nine hours and five pages behind on this discussion, but I'm fairly certain that you are supposed to take a photo of your cleaned fridge, post it on every social media account in existence, with obnoxious hashtags such as #CleanFridge #AwesomeMomma #AwesomeWife #1Housekeeper #LiveYourDay #FindYourWow #NeverTooEarly4Moonshine Along with tagging the manufacturers of the products clearly identified in the photo. 

Dominique is several years behind the times. 

• Love 16
8 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can't say I blame Cody for being mad about the 3 week safety because that really is ridiculous. And the fact that he can still play in HOH, come on now. But BB isn't fair and it never was.

It is a little fairer than what the gave Neda in the past BBCan season.  She was safe until jury and then the moment she lost safety she was promptly voted out.

I do not have live feeds so as always I have very little to add to this thread.  But as always I would love to thank all of you Live Feed posters.  You all enhance this show for me so thank you. 

• Love 8
(edited)

OT, but.........

generally, a person with gastroparesis (GP) cannot digest food.  Severe cases literally starve to death.  I have a dear friend who is doing amazing work for her clients with a natural approach - organic/clean nutrition, essential oil blends, etc. , so I know more about this disease than I'd like to. Doctors have great difficulty diagnosing GP, and have almost no clue about helping sufferers.  Altho it is not necessarily hereditary, there is the possibility of an environmental link through familial dynamics.  As for having kids, while the GP doesn't prevent it, a severely weakened body would have trouble carrying a child to term.

Watching her eat, and what she's eating, with apparently no distress, leads me to think that if she has it, she may have a mild case.  Of course there's no way I could really know from watching her on TV.  BTW - I doubt a GP sufferer could digest slop.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 5

So, I'm listening to this Christmas/Mark conversation (+Elena and Dom, but it's mostly between the two). I feel fairly confident that Mark's going to keep Christmas, as is Elena. I really do enjoy Mark. He's handling the whole situation pretty well. Unlike Paul, Christmas isn't acting superior or above it all, and she's not aggressive telling people what to do.

And this is why I like Christmas; she's blunt and tactful, but not aggressive. 

I do want Christmas to leave so I can hear what Mark/Elena think about both the Paul and Christmas convos. 

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Christina said:

I'm nine hours and five pages behind on this discussion, but I'm fairly certain that you are supposed to take a photo of your cleaned fridge, post it on every social media account in existence, with obnoxious hashtags such as #CleanFridge #AwesomeMomma #AwesomeWife #1Housekeeper #LiveYourDay #FindYourWow #NeverTooEarly4Moonshine Along with tagging the manufacturers of the products clearly identified in the photo. 

I'm so in love with this post. I need to steal all of these hashtags.  And maybe add some mojos. #Blessed

Edited by LADreamr
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I'm listening to this Christmas/Mark conversation (+Elena and Dom, but it's mostly between the two). I feel fairly confident that Mark's going to keep Christmas, as is Elena.

As I told you earlier, Elena was already keeping Christmas.  I don't know how Mark flipped to wanting her kept, though.  He was gung-ho to keep Jillian.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

As I told you earlier, Elena was already keeping Christmas.  I don't know how Mark flipped to wanting her kept, though.  He was gung-ho to keep Jillian.

Elena was a no-brainer; I definitely worded that sentence wrong. Mark is more of a wild card because it seems like he can't decide right now, which is good. It means that, as of tonight, he isn't just going to blindly follow his teasemance. But then he followed up (before the feeds switched to the kitchen) that he's still trying to figure out what they are and if they're a voting block, which makes things confusing. Down the line It's why I feel a little more sure than he'll vote to keep Christmas over Jillian; if not because of Elena, but I think Dominique's leaning toward keeping Christmas too, which means he might want to vote with his two girls. Again, it goes against what I feel his mindset is tonight, but it's what I think he'll ultimately come to by Wednesday or Thursday.

But ultimately, I don't know Mark's full thoughts because they switched the damn feeds just when we might have gotten around Elena's talking in circles. 

So I switched to Jessica/Cody feeds and listened for a bit...nah. Switched back to see the cams back on Mark/Elena....making out.

I just can't win. Maybe it's time for bed.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I'm listening to this Christmas/Mark conversation (+Elena and Dom, but it's mostly between the two). I feel fairly confident that Mark's going to keep Christmas, as is Elena. I really do enjoy Mark. He's handling the whole situation pretty well. Unlike Paul, Christmas isn't acting superior or above it all, and she's not aggressive telling people what to do.

And this is why I like Christmas; she's blunt and tactful, but not aggressive. 

I do want Christmas to leave so I can hear what Mark/Elena think about both the Paul and Christmas convos. 

I do too.  He may not change his mind tonight but when he observes Cody and Paul interact, he may.  It will be obvious enough that their fence has been mended leaving him annoyed.  I don't think Cody has changed his take on Paul but their interaction may be enough to shake his non alliance. 

Watching BBAD - why are Cody and Jessica isolating themselves in the HOH room, munching (loudly) on chips, while everyone else is downstairs telling stories?  Do they think that's wise?  Are they that "above it all" that they don't have to mingle? They certainly seem to be pleased with themselves, smug actually.  Hubris?

5 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Cody declined his HOH letter and photos? Child I can't 

4 hours ago, Artsda said:

I find him denying his pics and letter interesting, he could also not want information from home like the child out there for the entire house to know about. 

That, or Cody wants to keep his daughter out of all this bullshit.  And I couldn't blame him one little bit for that.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Watching BBAD - why are Cody and Jessica isolating themselves in the HOH room, munching (loudly) on chips, while everyone else is downstairs telling stories?  Do they think that's wise?  Are they that "above it all" that they don't have to mingle? They certainly seem to be pleased with themselves, smug actually.  Hubris?

I suspect Cody may have fallen prey to the biggest symptom of HoHitis: not realizing the HoH's power trip ends with the conclusion of the post-PoV/replacement nom ceremony. 

After that all power lies with every HG except the HoH and noms - the only exception being an HoH tiebreaker vote.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I suspect Cody may have fallen prey to the biggest symptom of HoHitis: not realizing the HoH's power trip ends with the conclusion of the post-PoV/replacement nom ceremony. 

After that all power lies with every HG except the HoH and noms - the only exception being an HoH tiebreaker vote.

In that regard, then, Cody still has some power.  But only if there's a 6-6 tie vote.

In the midst of lip-locking on the hammock, Cody congratulated Jessica on the "brilliance" (yes, that's a direct quote) of her BB game insights. 

I think a part of my soul just died.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

I assume they still have the spy-cam in the HOH room.?  Not exactly "power", but a bit of an edge to watch the last few days of scrambling. 

49 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Why are Mark and Elena sleeping in seperate rooms?  I thought they slept together.  

They never sleep together. Elena typically sleeps with Christmas and Paul while Mark sleeps alone, because Elena's still a big tease. 

So, a little more about the curse that Ramses has: according to Elena and now Reddit, it seems like Ramses has to nominate himself within the first three weeks, essentially becoming the third nominee. At least, that's what the thought process is. 

It seems like it'll be a tight vote. Mark still seems to be unsure. His closeness with both Cody and Elena might determine who he votes to evict.

• Love 1

Just caught up.  Cody's arrogance is blinding.   He is SURE he has Alex and Jason because he promised them safety until jury.  Oh my.  Dom, Jessica and maybe Mark is who he has.  He thinks Kevin will vote to evict Chrismas!  That is hysterical.  

I have a gut feeling, maybe a message from god, that AG will award Cody the next temptation.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

He is SURE he has Alex and Jason because he promised them safety until jury.  Oh my.

Well, no. He doesn't have Alex/Jason's votes to evict Christmas because of a deal. Alex/Jason will vote to evict Christmas because they want Jillian to stay more. It has nothing to do with him.

Dominique might vote to evict Jillian, because she does seem to like Christmas more.

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I have a gut feeling, maybe a message from god, that AG will award Cody the next temptation.  

Maybe, but the next temptation isn't actually that helpful, since there are no plans to backdoor Cody. Temptation may go to Alex if Jessica wins HOH next, for the sole reason that Jessica doesn't want Alex playing in veto so she can backdoor her due to her jealousy issues because Cody likes Alex more pure strategic reasons.

• Love 2
(edited)

@Lady Calypso.  I wasn't thinking about the vote.  Cody thinks Alex and Jason are on his team until jury.   Yes, they will vote Christmas for sure. 

If Paul wins HOH he does have plans to back door Cody and Christmas does, too.  I am not sure they are the only two either.  Did I miss something? 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, wings707 said:

@Lady Calypso.  I wasn't thinking about the vote.  Cody thinks Alex and Jason are on his team until jury.   Yes, they will vote Christmas for sure. 

If Paul wins HOH he does have plans to back door Cody and Christmas does, too.  I am not sure they are the only two either.  Did I miss something? 

Ah, ok! Well then, yeah, Cody's a delusional idiot if he thinks that's going to happen. Then again, he's the one that thinks he can get all of his members to jury for sure by not telling them anything that he's thinking. 

I thought that they were just going to nominate Jessica and Cody outright, but I honestly don't know what their official plan is. I mean, I think it's way smarter to just nominate them both and not try to backdoor. It ensures that one of them goes, if the majority band together to get one of them out. But the votes are actually tight this season. As of this week, everyone's kind of all over the place when it comes to picking sides. So, at this point, who really knows what will happen? Mark still seems to like Cody but everyone else is kind of pissed at him. 

(edited)
7 hours ago, Nashville said:

That, or Cody wants to keep his daughter out of all this bullshit.  And I couldn't blame him one little bit for that.

He already put his daughter on TV in the premiere, so I doubt that's the reason.

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I thought that they were just going to nominate Jessica and Cody outright, but I honestly don't know what their official plan is.

I don't think there's a chance in hell that any of the showmancers+Dom actually nom Jessica or Cody next week. But what they'll likely all do is just throw HOH. Now, best case for me would be all of them throwing it and then whoever wins HOH nomming any of them instead of Cody. I would lol for days.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

I think Mark and any others on the fence will have the chance to meet with Cody's silent treatment and become irritated.   Mark also connects with others in the house socially and strategically.  I think he will have his eyes opened.  

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm liking that the probable votes will be split up instead of the house voting the HOH's choice as a bloc, as in season's past.

ETA - Dayum!  I was here until 3AM this morning while watching BBAD, and now I'm back.  #GotItBad!

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't think there's a chance in hell that any of the showmancers+Dom actually nom Jessica or Cody next week. But what they'll likely all do is just throw HOH. Now, best case for me would be all of them throwing it and then whoever wins HOH nomming any of them instead of Cody. I would lol for days.

Yeah, they'll probably be too afraid or say "it's too soon". Even Mark has said that he just wants to make everyone happy if he wins HOH and probably nominate floaters. No way are some of these houseguests making the big moves, especially the other showmances, because they know they're next on the chopping block. 

In other news, I forgot to mention ShowerGate, with Raven claiming that Josh peeked at her boobs in the shower. Her reasoning is that he just happened to go use the bathroom but because of his height, he got a glimpse....and then she proceeded to tell everyone in the house to watch out for Peeker Josh. Alex apparently also claimed that she caught Josh looking at her too. Paul made a joke about the women needing to protect "their tits from Josh when showering". 

I don't think they showed this moment on the feeds, so we don't know what the truth really is, because Raven won't talk to him about it, yet she feels fine spreading this information to everyone else.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, urusai said:

I thought it was Elena not Alex who claimed that about Josh peeking?

Might have been Elena too. Raven said that she told Alex, and Alex also claimed that she saw Josh peeking at her in the shower, so it could have been Elena and Alex as well. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Dominique might vote to evict Jillian, because she does seem to like Christmas more.

I'm sure I heard Dom say she's promised Christmas that she will vote for her to stay. That was when  Paul was making his rounds yesterday and went and sat with Dom in front of her mirror.  

56 minutes ago, wings707 said:

If Paul wins HOH he does have plans to back door Cody and Christmas does, too.  

Paul wants the showmancers broken up. I'm not sure how high Christmas is on his list.

Edited by vb68

I would put a lot of money on it that Josh peeked!  Lol.  And so what, just turn your back when he comes into the bathroom.  

Paul and Christmas are the only 2 I feel confident have Cody as their Mark.  They might just win HOH due to cowards throwing it.  

4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I'm sure I heard Dom say she's promised Christmas that she will vote for her to stay. That was when  Paul was making his rounds yesterday and went and sat with Dom in front of her mirror.  

Paul wants the showmancers broken up. I'm not sure how high Christmas is on his list.

Paul and Christmas are on the same side.  That could change but they are strong allies now.  They both want Cody out and showmances broken.  

Who the hell knows what Dom thinks.  If anyone wanted one of her incryped motivational answers they can find her sitting in front of the bathroom mirror.  

• Love 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Paul and Christmas are the only 2 I feel confident have Cody as their Mark.  They might just win HOH due to cowards throwing it.  

Yeah, Alex has already mentioned throwing it to Paul to get him to the dirty work since she made that deal with Cody yesterday morning.

Paul and Christmas are on the same side

Sorry I was confused and misread your original post on that.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Yeah, Alex has already mentioned throwing it to Paul to get to to the dirty work since made that deal with Cody yesterday morning.

Good news.  I was just looking for that info.  I suspected as much.  

• Love 1
(edited)

HGs seem to think next HOH is endurance.  Is there a basis for this?  I don't remember the order of challenges this early in the game.  If that is true it favors lighter weight women,  muscle bound men rarely make it far.  Don't know where Chrismas fits into this. 

Since the first bunch (how many?) who drop are have nots it makes it more challenging for either Paul or Christmas to win.   

Yesterday, Josh said he wanted Cody out so he could get some cuddle time with Jessica.  He is such a sad case it is hard to find humor in his thoughts or actions.  

Edited by wings707
(edited)
42 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yesterday, Josh said he wanted Cody out so he could get some cuddle time with Jessica.  He is such a sad case it is hard to find humor in his thoughts or actions.  

I totally agree. I avoid watching Josh because I just find it uncomfortable.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2