Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E240: Reunion Part 4

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

I have to co-sign everyone who said Shaedra was a sociopath. She didn't give a single fuck about trying to destroy Kandi's life. I always thought Apollo was too dumb to come up with a giant scam on his own, and this just makes it look even more like Shaedra set it up or came up with the idea and sent him to do the actual dirty work. When she said that the person that she's really concerned with (after the truth came out) was Porsha, I was like GTFO bitch, you put her in that situation and she chose to run with it. Andy was disgusting as usual. He was practically salivating at Kandi's distress. There's a special place in hell for him.

Like Todd said, the Feds are still watching...Phakedra is still scrambling to cover her ass. I would lay cash that pastor Regina will be raising them kids within the next 2 years.

6 hours ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

Can I also just say that I have to have some extra hate for Shaedra for making me feel like defending MJ. If someone had done that same shady shit to one of my kids, I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire either.

Joyce aint shit, and her aint shittedness made me forget her going to Phraudra trying to save the friendship...but I'll be damned... if my crazy ass gets a whiff of someone trying to fuck up my kid, I'm putting on my trench coat, Prince Valiant wig, and sunglasses too!

4 hours ago, Roxy said:

I believe they will do anything for ratings but this is too much trouble. She's a loose cannon who will stop at nothing. She's just more trouble than she's worth, IMO. I knew she was behind this the whole time but seeing her reaction was really chilling. She is just stone cold. It was crazy. I feel bad for those cute little boys.

I don't believe Porscha for minute. I don't believe she was crying until she realized she may have just screwed herself out of a job. Then the tears flowed. I don't think she cared one iota that she was ruining Kandi's life and reputation.  But now she does as it may cost her all of her "jobs" and she'll be just another ex Housewife trying desperately for another fifteen minutes. Wanna bet she's on Marriage Bootcamp next? 

Todd 2.0 and Porsha making the VH1/Oxygen run seems quite plausible. I think Porsha got played by Phaedra, but I also believe that she is more than willing to engage in malicious gossip as well (things she's said about Peter/Kenya during past conflicts) so I don't buy her whole "I'd never have said that" bullshittery.

2 hours ago, DrivingSideways said:

What is frugal ground?  I think she's been hanging with Porsha and Apollo too much.

Phaedra deserves firing... on the other hand, she made this season interesting .  I would love to watch her come back and grovel next season... they could offer her $200K and she would probably take it.  How else is she going to make money?

It would be cute to see her humble herself, but let's be real, she never will. As long as there are a few minions who believe what she says, Phakedra will never admit to wrongdoing. Sad for her kids, especially since I feel that Aiden has a chance of being a functioning individual.

• Love 12

LOL. And there it is. If all else fails, let's go back to Mama Joyce and Kandi's employees. As if that is in any way comparable to the shit Phaedra pulled. What the actual fuck. 

giphy.gif

• Love 16

Here is an article about Cadillac Kim and  Phaedra.  The highlights are Phaedra allegedly told Cadillac Kim, after the Reunion, Porsha should have been smart enough to figure out the Kandi stuff was lies.  Phaedra takes credit for the delays in Kandi's Old Lady Gang restaurant permit delays and Mr. Chocolate was Jamal Bryant, the controversial minister formerly ,arried to Giselle Bryant of "Real Housewives of Potomac".  http://tamaratattles.com/2017/05/08/cadillac-kim-is-spilling-tea-on-phaedra-parks/#comment-411584

An interesting read.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, RealReality said:

I don't think it was just "side dick," I think it was a combination of Kandi having a lot of stuff going on in her life too (and Phaedra never reached out to see how she was doing with her stuff either) and Phaedra making it sound like her life was super awesome....she had a new guy, she never felt more free and fabulous in life, blah blah blah.  So Kandi thinks that she can focus in on her stuff since her friend is not just fine, but has side dick and is truly happy.  

I don't even think Kandi ignored her....I just think she thought Phaedra was doing well (because Phaedra gave her that impression), and Kandi had her own disasters going on.  It doesn't sound like Phaedra ever reached out, and I think if she did, Kandi would have made the time for her.  Or at least thats the impression I got.

That's my impression as well. Neither one denied still being in contact and speaking with each other during that time frame. Phaedra's complaint was that Kandi wasn't more of a shoulder to lean on and Kandi's response was that whenever they talked, Phaedra didn't even talk about her fears or concerns about her situation, but rather was talking about positive things going on in her life, like talking to a new man. Kandi never got the impression that she needed to make more time for Phaedra because Phaedra seemed to be coping well and I'm sure she knew that Phaedra did have the help of her parents when it came to taking care of the children. If Kandi weren't telling the truth, why wouldn't Phaedra have called her out and give examples of the times she brought up serious conversations regarding her divorce, being a single mother, etc.? Kandi isn't a shitty friend because she didn't probe her friend with questions about her marital issues and her husband that's in prison. Phaedra clearly trusted Kandi enough to talk tell her about a lot of things she didn't want others to know. Why wouldn't she have trusted Kandi to simply share her feelings about her life without being probed? Phaedra is the one that comes across as the shitty friend here. She basically lied to her friend about how good life was and how well she was adjusting but she expected her friend to be a mind-reader, call her out and probe her relentlessly about her personal life until she caved and started crying about how her life sucks. That's just ridiculous.

• Love 21
7 hours ago, Tararayne said:

LOL. And there it is. If all else fails, let's go back to Mama Joyce and Kandi's employees. As if that is in any way comparable to the shit Phaedra pulled. What the actual fuck. 

Very much this. It's ridiculous for anyone to try and diminish Phaedra's words and actions by trying to make Kandi responsible or the words and actions of those around her. Yes, because Kandi helped her momma dress up incognito to go visit a lawyer? Because Kandi has never disagreed with her mother? Kandi has always called her mother out, but what she won't do is dog her mother out to other people or in front of other people.  Her mother has been the one to take advantage of Kandi's loyalty  because she knows no matter what she does to Kandi or her friends or husband, Kandi will call her out but won't ever abandoned her. As for Kandi's employees, they also happen to be her friends. The same friends that were calling out Phaedra for her shadiness against Kandi even when Kandi hadn't yet hit her threshold of Phaedra's bullshit. What kind of friend would you be to not take up and speak out against someone who is going around town and telling people that her 'friend' and her husband are bad business people who do shoddy work and that others shouldn't give them their business? The optics don't look great because those people are featured as Kandi's employees who are in places of business with Kandi, but we know enough context that Kandi has real friendships with these people and they aren't simply nosy employees who would rather gossip about Kandi's shitty friend than do work they're being paid to do.

• Love 20

By the way, I thought we were done with Brandon since we haven't seen him in a while (maybe a couple of years?) But how disappointing was it to hear him on the phone. UGH. I can't stand him. He is always SO extra, SO thirsty. The little "impromptu" song and dances he and Kenya used to do were so cringeworthy. And just his ten seconds on the phone, he had to be so extra with his "Sunday" line. God. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Tararayne said:

By the way, I thought we were done with Brandon since we haven't seen him in a while (maybe a couple of years?) But how disappointing was it to hear him on the phone. UGH. I can't stand him. He is always SO extra, SO thirsty. The little "impromptu" song and dances he and Kenya used to do were so cringeworthy. And just his ten seconds on the phone, he had to be so extra with his "Sunday" line. God. 

You know, I actually started liking Brandon a little bit after watching Kenya's failed Pilot "Life Twirls On" (yeah, I watched it...stop looking at met like that).  He was actually funny and the best thing about that mess after Janet Hubert and Leon.

• Love 7
On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 2:22 AM, MsDiva2007 said:

There not one person on this show I can stand. They all need to be let go.

That is why I quit watching by the third ep.

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:04 AM, BSB said:

This big lie makes me wonder did Phaedra come up with Apollo's lie about Kenya in the first place. And when Apollo was fed up with her, he decided to let the truth be known.

Yeah, makes one wonder...

I am now wondering if the Christian Southern Belle act was an attempt to clean up her public image.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Mozelle said:

When I tell you all I screamed when I saw these tweets...???

IMG_5568.PNG

IMG_5569.PNG

This is precisely why every charity and/or cause should run for the hills from Phaedra.  The woman is incredibly self-serving.  I am hoping her celebrity is on the decline.

• Love 13
(edited)
22 minutes ago, qtpye said:

You know, I actually started liking Brandon a little bit after watching Kenya's failed Pilot "Life Twirls On" (yeah, I watched it...stop looking at met like that).  He was actually funny and the best thing about that mess after Janet Hubert and Leon.

I like Brandon too....but I covet anyone's gay bestie because I want one so bad.

And I'll always appreciate that he tried to protect Kenya at that pajama party disaster. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, qtpye said:

Brandon can be annoying, but Apollo broke his ribs.  He was a good sport about it and talked about beige on beige crime.  He seems to be one of the few people who truly love Kenya.

LOL @ beige on beige crime.  That's hilarious.  I think Brandon probably hammed it up a little for the cameras in hope of being a recurring friend of.....but they seem to have gotten rid of all the gay me  on the show.....both hairdressers, Dwight and Brandon are MIA.  We only saw dwight for a tiny bit of time this season. 

• Love 5
Just now, RealReality said:

LOL @ beige on beige crime.  That's hilarious.  I think Brandon probably hammed it up a little for the cameras in hope of being a recurring friend of.....but they seem to have gotten rid of all the gay me  on the show.....both hairdressers, Dwight and Brandon are MIA.  We only saw dwight for a tiny bit of time this season. 

I would imagine some of those people are a little embarrassed to be on this show, since there have been some ignorant and homophobic attitudes in the cast.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, qtpye said:

I would imagine some of those people are a little embarrassed to be on this show, since there have been some ignorant and homophobic attitudes in the cast.

Excellent point.  4 hours of reunion...did Andy ever address that?

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Tararayne said:

Yes, yes, yes, and YES! I mean please, Kandi doesn't even try to hide any of that shit. She told MJ to stop that shit, and also admitted that it was wrong of her to do that, same for the rest of it. Shaedra went around saying that Kandi herself said she was going to drug and rape Porsha. That is so beyond anything anyone else has done of this show. It's not even in the same universe.

• Love 21

Phaedra getting caught in her lies was a thing of beauty. Y'all know Andy got a boner just thinking about the ratings.

I went full-blown Denzel when Shady Phae couldn't say shit after she got busted. I was like:

giphy.gif

And that People article about not acting stereotypical on tv. Bitch, stahpppp! "The lies, the lies, the lies!" 

• Love 17
12 hours ago, MsDiva2007 said:

Just ask any drug dealer. They don't mess with house money or drugs themselves, However doesn't mean they would never drug someone else. Kandi can get out of here with her attitude as well. The woman allowed her own mother to basically harass Todds mom to her death. Allowed those simps she calls employee to cackle on tv over Phaedra's divorce. Let her nosy momma go to an attorney and get all up in Phaedra's business. Kandi then has the nerve to look all offended. Please maybe if you paid more attention to whats going on in your own household you would be better off. Phaedra was wrong but Kandi is no innocent in this all. 

Let?

Allowed?

Interesting......

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Roxy said:

I believe they will do anything for ratings but this is too much trouble. She's a loose cannon who will stop at nothing. She's just more trouble than she's worth, IMO. I knew she was behind this the whole time but seeing her reaction was really chilling. She is just stone cold. It was crazy. I feel bad for those cute little boys.

I don't believe Porscha for minute. I don't believe she was crying until she realized she may have just screwed herself out of a job. Then the tears flowed. I don't think she cared one iota that she was ruining Kandi's life and reputation.  But now she does as it may cost her all of her "jobs" and she'll be just another ex Housewife trying desperately for another fifteen minutes. Wanna bet she's on Marriage Bootcamp next? 

I do believe Porsha, she really cared for Phaedra and admired her. It's difficult to see her so hurt ..I know Porsha was for real because  she said  "you got me out here in these streets looking real crazy" however I agree that Porsha should not have repeated those lies because when someone tells you something crazy you're not obligated to repeat it.   

• Love 5
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

That's my impression as well. Neither one denied still being in contact and speaking with each other during that time frame. Phaedra's complaint was that Kandi wasn't more of a shoulder to lean on and Kandi's response was that whenever they talked, Phaedra didn't even talk about her fears or concerns about her situation, but rather was talking about positive things going on in her life, like talking to a new man. Kandi never got the impression that she needed to make more time for Phaedra because Phaedra seemed to be coping well and I'm sure she knew that Phaedra did have the help of her parents when it came to taking care of the children. If Kandi weren't telling the truth, why wouldn't Phaedra have called her out and give examples of the times she brought up serious conversations regarding her divorce, being a single mother, etc.? Kandi isn't a shitty friend because she didn't probe her friend with questions about her marital issues and her husband that's in prison. Phaedra clearly trusted Kandi enough to talk tell her about a lot of things she didn't want others to know. Why wouldn't she have trusted Kandi to simply share her feelings about her life without being probed? Phaedra is the one that comes across as the shitty friend here. She basically lied to her friend about how good life was and how well she was adjusting but she expected her friend to be a mind-reader, call her out and probe her relentlessly about her personal life until she caved and started crying about how her life sucks. That's just ridiculous.

I had a friend like this. A shoulder that I leaned on hard but would also hit up and check in on with quick emails here and there in between my life dramas... LOL...

I threw out feelers once in a while. Took her temperature but she would always respond that all is well. I'm not the type to dig cause I'm not comfortable dragging shit out of people. I'm always second guessing what's inappropriate, what's not. Too much anxiety so I decided long ago that being a mind reader isn't my cup of tea and if people need me I'm there no question but I just couldn't beat myself up wondering if I was "there" enough. Anyway one day out of the blue she had a bone to pick with me... said that while she was always there to be a shoulder for me (which she was) I wasn't one for her. Blindsided the fuck outta me. I was in contact with her often and yeah, when I needed her I wasn't shy about it. And I had turned to her a number of times with personal problems etc. but the same way I wasn't shy about asking for help and I'm quick to call on friends I expected her to share her woes with me freely. I thought that was the kind of friendship we had. Lord knows that I'm quick to announce when I'm in need of a shoulder.  So when she went on about how I was failing her as a friend, this that and the other I was truly hurt. Fucked up part was that the moment she decided to unload how she felt was also the moment where she decided to cut me out of her life for not delivering the friendship she believed she deserved. Just like that. I was completely floored and ultimately confused and eventually I was angered. It was not fair at all and I resented the idea that I was supposed to work that hard and put pieces together in order to do my part. That's just ridiculous. After that happened though I made it a point to let my very treasured friends know that if they ever need me they should know that they can come to me. I also let them know that I'm terrible at the guessing game so aside from a very intense "how are you, no really, everything going ok? You sure? Anything you need to get off your chest. You holding back anything...?" once in a while don't expect me to just know something is up. Don't get me wrong, I may of course catch on or catch wind of trouble abrewing but don't COUNT on it. I'm slow. My friends joke on me and knickname me space cadet. So I do fear that sometimes I'm missing something or being a bad friend but I had to put that to rest cause I can't beat myself up about who I am. Sometimes I'm just self involved. Oblivious or just plain airheaded but the same way I'm mature enough to reach out when I need to I expect others to do the same.

When I saw what went down with Kandi and Phaedra I'm always reminded of that one friend who lashed out at me. I'm still sad about it til today cause she was important to me. It hurt how she felt about me and it hurt that she didn't give me a chance to make it up to her and it hurt that she didn't care enough about our friendship to tell me what she needed from me. I understand having expectations in a friendship but it's not fair to be misleading then expect a different result than what you're setting up the result to be.  Phaedrah expected something from Kandi that went against the information Phaedrah presented her. Who said smoke and mirrors, bait and switch is an appropriate part of a friendship? I've always felt that Phaedrah was the bad friend in that situation.

• Love 19
(edited)
3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Very much this. It's ridiculous for anyone to try and diminish Phaedra's words and actions by trying to make Kandi responsible or the words and actions of those around her. Yes, because Kandi helped her momma dress up incognito to go visit a lawyer? Because Kandi has never disagreed with her mother? Kandi has always called her mother out, but what she won't do is dog her mother out to other people or in front of other people.  Her mother has been the one to take advantage of Kandi's loyalty  because she knows no matter what she does to Kandi or her friends or husband, Kandi will call her out but won't ever abandoned her. As for Kandi's employees, they also happen to be her friends. The same friends that were calling out Phaedra for her shadiness against Kandi even when Kandi hadn't yet hit her threshold of Phaedra's bullshit. What kind of friend would you be to not take up and speak out against someone who is going around town and telling people that her 'friend' and her husband are bad business people who do shoddy work and that others shouldn't give them their business? The optics don't look great because those people are featured as Kandi's employees who are in places of business with Kandi, but we know enough context that Kandi has real friendships with these people and they aren't simply nosy employees who would rather gossip about Kandi's shitty friend than do work they're being paid to do.

I'm always amazed at how this very real, obvious, proven and downright verified piece of information still gets a blind eye and Kandi's people are still declared her "employees".

That's just completely comical to me. WE ALL KNOW these people are her CLOSE friends. Kandi has POINT. BLANK. PERIOD'd. that detail on more than one occasion.

Why are people still confused?

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 8

Ya'll got me in here taking such copious notes, Ted Kazinski would be proud of my stack of desk napkins.

On 5/8/2017 at 6:36 AM, BSB said:

I know people hate Kenya but she was hilarious with her side comments all reunion! She wasn't here for Porsha's crying outrage with no tears and neither was Todd. I do believe Porsha was truthful that Phaedra said it was firsthand knowledge especially since she asked several times but I don't she was that upset she hurt Kandi. I think she was upset Phaedra used her the way she did. I've never liked Phaedra and I always knew she was a liar but this really took the cake, and to just sit there and say well I can't undo it is heartless and hypocritical for someone who's always asking Jesus to fix it. I've been lurking for years but this season is the first time I've actually made any comments but there's a poster who ALWAYS defends Phaedra & Porsha and I haven't seen a single comment from her these past 2 episodes. Am I the only who's noticed that? I don't know how to mention folks and I'm not sure that's alllowed, but I would love to hear her take on Phaedra now!!!

1. Thank you for telling me what's been sticking in my craw bout this reckless mouth heffa.  After such a startling realization, she is primarily/more concerned with the dummy this made her look like than the expression of genuine contrition for bringing it out.  ptooey.

2.  Welcome out of lurkdom!  'cho astute ass.  Lol! 

3.  Coming back to it.

On 5/8/2017 at 7:29 AM, SnarkKitty said:

I'm mad at you for this.

No you didn't hit her with this! I'm done.

Yup - ALL this. 

That right there. I'm mad at how she went into instant victim mode, and managed to escape her part once again. The one satisfaction is by doing so she left Phaedra in that pot stewing all alone thinking "Well damn, yeah I told her, but I didn't tell the dumbass to repeat it! Why is SHE escaping responsibility?" I fully believe that's what that little sideways "Oh, so *I'm* the 'villain now'" was all about. Because she's a liar and a sociopath, but she wasn't alone. She knew Porsha was only too happy to throw that info in Kandi's face and likely ki-ki'd with her about it with no remorse but couldn't say that for fear Porsha would get agitated and really spill some more. 

And Porsha. She can miss me with that "I was shocked and said 'really girl? Did she mean it? Was she joking? How did she say it?' and that 'I ASKED Kandi and then I let it go." Girl, bye. No you didn't. You did what you always do - try and deflect your responsibility with a bigger lie. Gleefully threw it in her face and sat back smugly. Only difference was, this wasn't a lie of your making so you were even HAPPIER because you thought you really had something to get back at Kandi for revealing the truth that would take the light off of your it never happened!/how could I know if it happened?/well maybe it happened.../so what if it happened, you're a __________ tale. 

And uh yeah, I was kinda noticing the slower stream of posts and *crickets* myself ... had it been Kenya, these servers would have been shut down  ... 

1.  Lemme find out you tell the streets I auditioned for Cirque just because I don't know how to color correct.  hmph.

2.  I HEARD you and your husband was finna drug my drink and throw me in that sex dungeon ya'll got in the basement.  Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, if the punctuation at the end of this sentence should be a question mark, rather than a period or an exclamation point, you are hereby instructed to find that the defendant is a lie and the truth ain't in her.  

3.  {{raiseshand}}  ooooh oooh!  um, is it tattle?  #crosswordnerd

4.  ::DavidBannertremble::    

On 5/8/2017 at 7:51 AM, SnarkKitty said:

In the "did she or didn't she" get fired, Phaedra's removed RHoA from her Twitter and Facebook profile. And everyone who did get asked back still has it there.

I would say I can't believe there are people out there defending her, saying it's Kandi's fault because she wasn't a good friend, and it's Porsha's fault because she was told behind closed doors - not Phaedra's fault for lying in the first place...

3cabe2d180c96da349f9a670752de551_side-ey

... but she knows her audience. She's going to ignore it and they'll throw some xtianity at it, absolve her and she'll be back to lying and fleecing in no time. This isn't the first time she's been clearly busted lying about something we all saw take place (just arguably the worst), and it won't be the last.

And yah, Kenya might have been annoying by Greek-chorusing it up, but sheeeet! Let somebody lie on me like that, knowing their husband made it up and then I'm sitting there while she's caught in another one dead to rights? Oh, I AM IN IT. I'm co-signing, I'm instigating, I'm calling people to tell them "you will not BELIEVE what just happened! Thisbish is caught!" Yes ma'am. Today, next Tuesday at 2, AND on Friday at 1pm. And then again on Sunday, 'cause I'm not burdened with such things that would cause an exception.

4VXOx.gif

{{pullsouttambourine}} clap along if you feel that pettiness is the truth.

On 5/8/2017 at 7:53 AM, Brooklynista said:

Are folks still trying to belive Phaedra had no knowledge of Apollo's shenanigans??

Yeah girl well, the weapons of mass destruction crowd is still hella strong and loud.

On 5/8/2017 at 9:33 AM, Yours Truly said:

Exactly!

I'm not understanding what's so hard to understand. Kandi can be unbothered with the BEST of them HOWEVER everyone knows that her money, reputation and brand is SERIOUS business to her. This is something that affects her outside of this show. It's not just some RHoA antics. Kandi is mad that these women can't seem to make the distinction. Everyone knows that people are gonna try and bring drama to the show. Have a storyline yada yada yada. Create conflict score as much camera time. That's the recipe as sad as that is and Kandi knows it however Kandi has always been mindful of the slippery slope and I have to say she's done a pretty good job keeping the "drama" to Housewives pearl clutching and she's never deliberately orchestrated off the hardships of the others although has she unfortunately gotten caught up in the middle of some more real world drama pertaining to one of the other housewives? Yup. Have we seen her dive in willingly and with unabashed glee or have we seen her be uncomfortably dragged in and then had to clap back in order to not get completely dragged???

There's a difference between Kandi's missteps and "mad days" and the underhandedness of Phaedra and Porsha.  There's just no denying that. Kandi has done the best job keeping things on a more superficial basis. She's real and what you see is what you get but she does her best to keep things on the level of non damaging. Kiking with the girls ain't the same as making up criminal activities and then putting them out in the air.

MJ being an asshole isn't the same as setting the stage for some true attempt at devestating Phaedra, her career, her life etc. etc. Kandi's "shade" comes up only in connection with her defending herself against the shade Phaedra and Porsha's have been going on about since what last season? Kandi ain't encouraging any random conversations about them just cause. Her crew may have stuff to say IN CONNECTION with some conflict or confrontation that have gone down but Kandi ain't sitting around licking up tea from the streets like that's all they do all day. Porsha and Phaedra stay with Kandi in their mouths. Just cause Kandi decided to clap back a time or two don't make her anywhere near shady or deliberately cruel.

That goes to Frick and Frack.

I also hated how she copped to having a "mad day". By the time Kandi was freely talking about anybodies business Frick and Frack had already come for her multiple times. And even then she didn't even really reveal anything so damn shocking or damaging. She has only spilled tea in connection with explaining HER SIDE of the story. Had her name not been in anyone's mouth she wouldn't have had to pull any information out as a defense. She never just threw shade. It wasn't like "oh really, Phaedra said that about me? Well Chocolate was real". I'm tired of people pretending there was any tit for tat antics coming from Kandi.

Kandi has only shared information in order to shut down the bullshit that Kandi wasn't a good friend and wasn't fawning over Phaedra like apparently she was supposed to do even though Kandi knew that Phaedra was out there again talking to other people.

The fact that people confused the corny antics of MJ and how extra Don Juan gets when too into the mix with Kandi being grimy and shady and deliberately malicious drives me up the wall.

If you bring your pretty brown round back this way with that basket, I do believe I got a couple more dollars down at the bottom of my purse.  

andplusalso?  how about can we ciss and decease from continuing to refer to it as shade and/or tea when:  Kandi hasn't told na'an. lie. yet. 

On 5/8/2017 at 9:37 AM, LIMOM said:

It seems like anger management is working after all. Porsha 2016 would have pulled that delicious wig.

Now if she could only go back to fifth grade. 

Restoration is the word..

Baybay?  They had to wheel a crash cart in for ya girl, you better g'awn and let Porsha call it a revival.  Sheeeyid.

On 5/8/2017 at 9:50 AM, islandgal140 said:

It is the next day and my mouth is still on the floor and mind is still blown. I think this is the first time I ever thought a reunion was worthy of a re-watch. That was utterly and completely satisfying. 

Porsha: "I asked the question and let it go." Ohhh, so magnanimous of you to make a rape allegation (not a question) against two people on national television and saunter away. So big of you and very indicative of your 'journalistic integrity.' Also, this coming from a person who also said that she will come back with anything when she feels that people are gunning for her. So, there was a point when some viewers, myself included, just thought she came up with it just to hurt Kandi because of whatever perceived wrong might have been done to her. Porsha should absolutely have her feet held to the fire for willingly believing such a malicious lie. She wanted to believe it because it was just so damn salacious and also I think because her pea brained self was a tad flattered by it. 

I have always been mildly amused by Phaedra. First season revealed her to be a liar with her microwave womb that just defies natural law, but I just really took her to a typical undercover hypocrite ho i.e. wants to appear Christian and virtuous to the world but a freak behind closed doors.  I never thought her to be a vindictive she-devil. Boy was I wrong!!! Although I am familiar with the name Angela Stanton and vaguely know that Angela was accusing Phae of some nasty stuff, I never paid no never real mind to it. Part of me thought it was just someone looking for a come up know that Phae is in the public eye. Now, I am willing to give Angela the benefit of the doubt. Phae is a traitorous and dangerous snake.

Hell, I believe she is capable of anything now, including gumming up the works and holding up papers for the OLG restaurant like Kandi accused her of and that is why I think she is less likely to come back next year. The levels she will stoop to will have no one wanting to be anywhere near her. 

The lie is one thing but the nature of the lie takes it to a whole  'nother level. Shit lying about finances, infidelity, homes is typical HW shit but about drug/rape come the hell on! 

I think Phaedra is more of frog on a log. 

1.  And that point came very early on in the public's collective dissection of this here thing.  Since you can't be made a fool of without being foolish to begin with, she can miss me with every bit of barren boo hoo'ery there was.

2.  giphy.gif

On 5/8/2017 at 11:08 AM, sunsheyen said:

In advance, sorry for any disjointedness, I just added things to multi quote as a I read along.

Where are yall? This ain't TWOP, so name calling isn't an instant ban, but damn, look back to the final few episode threads and a bunch of y'all are missing. Dead silent with regard to Phaedra/Porsha's foolishness. Not even us Kenya fans' "I know she's fucked up, but...." Yall just left this lying raggedy HoWife! I stay laughing. Chris Brown told y'all that folks ain't loyal!

I don't e'en know how folks still play into this game in the 21st century with an "educated" woman. She was still shucking and jiving to please her parents about a baby like it's the 1950's.  Girl, my religious mama would be madder about the recidivist felon than she would a fake preemie in 2010!

I think Porsha was trying to give Phraudra a chance to prove friendship til the end and fess up, but still let her know that her lies could be exposed. Nothing about a next season, but that last ditch effort as a friend to say "I wanna believe you before I have to prove you a liar."

I don't think Phakedra thought that Porsha would be as explicit and clear in the allegations as she was (on camera). I think she (parks) thought that she (porsha) would just shade/annoy Kandi, and I dont think she(Parks) really felt any of these comments would ever get so serious (cease and desist). She probably felt she was solidifying an ally against Kandi but didn't look any further into actual accusations and legal action. Stupid for a lawyer. I really hope she gets disbarred or sanctioned.

Kenya's not at the root of that. Because Apollo lied, but Phaedra continued her vendetta, PHAEDRA is at the root of the problem. I agree that no one will want to be fucked up with Phaedra again. Not only are there legal/libelous/slanderous concerns, they just don't trust the bitch. Ice her out.

No matter what clauses may be included in contracts, none of them exempt criminal acts. Slander is criminal, accusing someone of rape is criminal. Kandi still has grounds to come after Phakedra (and Porsha) and therefore have reason to deny filming with her (and by association, Kenya/Cynthia/Sheree as parties to such suits could not film with her as well. nothing to do with Bravo.) Easy way to shut her out.

An almost irrelevant aside at this point (due to her lies) but Phaedra has been shown on multiple occasions showing her body off and shaking it in front of other people's husbands (which Shamea accuses her of with her OWN husband) but still has the audacity to comment on Shamea's sexual behaviors and potential marriage. 

This bitch is crazy. How she still talking shit about how long Shamea might or might not be married when she is still legally bound to a felon that she was raw dogging within 1 month of his release and couldn't stay married to for 5 years?

Still waiting for the former Phaedra/Porsha attack dogs to pop up. 

Yeah, I'm petty AF.

1. You ain't shit.  And in that regard, if the Shade Room's page is looking for an Administrator, I'm just letting you know I ain't doin nothin after lunch.   Bwahahaaaaaaaaaa!  bish you better come on through and bring snacks!  Real talk though fam, Goth we need you at the kitchen table girl, you know you hear us calling you! lol!   Ok look look look, I'mma start you off:   my take on this week's episode...... 

2.  anigif_enhanced-buzz-26896-1380034740-13

On 5/8/2017 at 11:57 AM, byrd said:

Yes, so on point ! I am not a Shamea fan, but you could clearly see how hurt she was when Porsha failed to defend her . Everything about Phaedra proved to be true, all of Shamea's warnings to Porsha have come to pass, now maybe Porsha will wake up and smell the coffee . Phaedra had numerous occasions to shut this down , but she continued to let Porsha look like a complete ass. I honestly believe that Porsha really trusted Phaedra as a good friend, she's vulnerable that way , so sorry Phaedra let her down.

Shamea is a real friend.  Like a real friend.  Although I'm here for her back door shittery tambout I'm not here to tell you I told you so.......hee!!! 

23 hours ago, CaughtOnTape said:

Wow, I never expected that from Phaedra.  I don't pay enough attention to these women to know what they say this time vs. that time so all of this was pretty shocking to me.  It was a little creepy to see her non-reaction and the fact that she just sat there.  If I were Porsha I'd stay the hell away from her for good.  She still never took up and said "Yes, I did say it."  she still kept trying to deflect.

I have a friend who is doing the same type of thing to me right now.  She was selfish and jealous and so I ended the friendship and we still run in the same circles so I hear some of the things she's been saying about me.  All of it is just a smoke screen because she can't handle that she fucked up and I don't want anything to do with her anymore.  My whole outlook has changed on Kandi now.  I don't think she had anything to do with her and Phaedra's friendship crumbling.  I think she was blindsided by the rage and betrayal that seemed to hit out of nowhere because suddenly Phaedra felt like she'd been slighted.  For whatever reason, Phaedra has it in for Kandi.  If she was smart, she'd just cut all ties and move on.  Because this has reached dangerous levels now.  Phaedra has come after her on a dark level and once someone goes there you need to completely end everything.  That's a stalker kind of scary.

I wouldn't be shocked if Kandi leaves the show now.  Not because she's done anything wrong but for the safety of her family.

Doors of the church are now opened.  Is there one, Lawd?  We taking new saints today.  

In all seriousness though girl, my heart goes out to you describing your friendship.  I know that can be more devastating than losing a sweetheart.   But look, your love is bigger than your pride, reach out to her one more time, hear?

23 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Phaedra is a piece of sh...t...She is a vile human being and she makes me a bit sympathetic to her felonious husband. It puts things in perspective for me. I remember how contemptuous he was of her and downright abusive to her at their son's birthday party. I am not excusing his shitty behavior, but, it gives it new meaning, in hindsight. He must have known the real Phaedra and not the fake image of genteel southern belle act, that she has tried to put on for years. Even Nene was right in calling her Fakedra...I hope that  we never see her again on TV.  I could see her on a show with that Iyanla vanzant, in an effort to rehabilitate her image, like Evelyne Lozada did, after her horrific run on Basketball Wives. Another vile creature. Reality tv brings the worst of the worst. 

Kenya was awesome and after what she went through with both Phaedra and Porsha, I had no problem with her comments against them.  I do believe that she and Porsha will clash again in the future. There is too much bad blood between them. 

Cynthia is absolutely gorgeous. She was a poetry in motion. I hope that she keeps uncle Ben far away from her. She is too beautiful for that creep.

I am team Kandi and I love her.  I am so happy that she was vindicated last night.  She has a good heart and I do believe that she was a good friend to Phaedra. 

I know that I am alone in this, but, I think that Porsha is a lost soul trying to find some type of validation from others.  She seems to be very susceptible to people's influences. First, it was when she was a part of the church denouncing Gay people. Then, it was her ex-husband who used her and made her a submissive housewife and then she fell for the evil machinations of Phaedra. I feel a twinge of sympathy for her.  I wish that she would take a little time and get herself right.  She should do her best to make amends with Kandi. They will never be friends again, but, sometimes in life, you have to learn from the mistakes of a failed relationship, in order to, do better in another.  She should reconnect with Shamea, who loves her and has her back.  Shamea always had her  best interest at heart and warned her repeatedly to stay away from Phaedra.

I would wholeheartedly agree with you.   The thing that keeps me from being empathetic about it is that she's not a kid.  Porsha looking at the shiny side of 40, but still doing young shit like carrying seriously crazy-sounding rumors back and forth?  <-- a question mark belongs here right?  lmaoooooo. 

15 hours ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

I love how she's passing it off with "what happens is meant to happen", umm no, you made shit up to ruin someone's life. Pretty sure that wasn't "meant" to happen. I also gotta love this BS from her

“I really want to show that you can be well-educated, you can be a professional and you can solve conflicts without being ratchet,” she said. “You can be a lady, you can have dignity in your dealings — whether it be personal or professional."

::eyeroll:: said the l(yin) to the gazelle.

13 hours ago, MsDiva2007 said:

Just ask any drug dealer. They don't mess with house money or drugs themselves, However doesn't mean they would never drug someone else. Kandi can get out of here with her attitude as well. The woman allowed her own mother to basically harass Todds mom to her death. Allowed those simps she calls employee to cackle on tv over Phaedra's divorce. Let her nosy momma go to an attorney and get all up in Phaedra's business. Kandi then has the nerve to look all offended. Please maybe if you paid more attention to whats going on in your own household you would be better off. Phaedra was wrong but Kandi is no innocent in this all. 

I think if *this* = their one on one relationship, the sum total of:  the depths to which Phaedra was willing to sink, the manipulation she was willing to employ and the silence she was willing to keep in order to hide her true character, actually prove that Kandi is the innocent in this all.  I'll go one further, it vindicates all other claims Kandi has made with regard to her perspective about the rest of their relationship.

Porsha displayed two singular acts of redemption - in her dressing room when she realized and blurted to Lauren "oh my God Kandi must feel horrible" (um, girl you think? she had to get away from you to keep from punching yo ho ass in the mouth) and then back on the couch when she was apologizing, I don't think she meant to do this lol but she included a mea culpa to Kenya......two years later.

aprpo of nothing - I need to know how to go from salty eye line to newly applied giraffe lashes in mere moments.  Anybody got any intel on that?  Maybe if I tweet Porsha for one of her investigative reports.....

• Love 24

@ZaldamoWilder Hi!!! I was quite tickled when you quoted me, because you always crack me up!!! After all these years this season brought me out of lurkdom lol, it was just too much!!! And you callled her out, I'm waiting for her response, I know she's been lurking!

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, BSB said:

@ZaldamoWilder Hi!!! I was quite tickled when you quoted me, because you always crack me up!!! After all these years this season brought me out of lurkdom lol, it was just too much!!! And you callled her out, I'm waiting for her response, I know she's been lurking!

Lol!  Hi lovie.  Just returning the favor.  Spent the better part of this morning pretending to work but giggling my behind off at ya'll. 

I haven't seen her on the boards in a minute, so I hope she's ok and that she knows it's all love.   Buuuut lol {{dropspencil}} ::Iyanlavoice:: either we gone do dis....or we not.   :D

Glad you're here!

• Love 12

Ya'll, I'll tell you why these boards have been quiet...and it has nothing to do with people liking to hate Kenya more then Phaedra.  I watch the HW shows for stupid funny petty bullshit.  My favorite moment are actually when the women get along (remember the trip to Savannah...Porsha and Kenya connecting...Phaedra and Kenya being best friends and running after a hearse).  Do you guys remember the old days when Kim Z let Nene listen to a country song she liked called Tardy for the Party and Nene doing a little hoedown?  This used to be my favorite of all the HW shows, because there was a real comradery to the cast.   

I heard early on the rumors about date rapes and sex dungeons was going to be the main story line this season...I was out.  Rape is not fun and never should be.  I was disgusted and actually took the show off the dvr, in "I can no longer support this" type of way. 

I love all of ya'll on this board and still come here for the tea.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Ya'll, I'll tell you why these boards have been quiet...and it has nothing to do with people liking to hate Kenya more then Phaedra. 

Maybe for you @qtpye--- but SOME FOLKS on this board caped so hard for  Phae and Porsha it bordered on irrational. 

SO WHERE YA'LL AT?? ?

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, Jade Foxx said:

Maybe for you @qtpye--- but SOME FOLKS on this board caped so hard for  Phae and Porsha it bordered on irrational. 

SO WHERE YA'LL AT?? ?

I am so glad we have proven those horrible rumors to be total lies...not that I believed them in the first place.  We do not tolerate any type of "Pill Cosby" bullshit around here.

• Love 9
(edited)

Do you guys remember the old days when Kim Z let Nene listen to a country song she liked called Tardy for the Party and Nene doing a little hoedown?  This used to be my favorite of all the HW shows, because there was a real comradery to the cast.   

We def need more silly events like this that we and the cast can snark on. Y'know, events where Kandi's face in the tumbnail just says it all...

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, qtpye said:

I watch the HW shows for stupid funny petty bullshit.  My favorite moment are actually when the women get along (remember the trip to Savannah...Porsha and Kenya connecting...Phaedra and Kenya being best friends and running after a hearse).  Do you guys remember the old days when Kim Z let Nene listen to a country song she liked called Tardy for the Party and Nene doing a little hoedown?  This used to be my favorite of all the HW shows, because there was a real comradery to the cast.

Those tend to be my favorite parts of every franchise. Sometimes, I just need a break from the constant drama and everyone arguing in circles.

The boards are my other favorite part. I actually stopped watching all Howives for almost 2 years. I only started watching them again because I wanted to know what ya'll were talking about.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Jade Foxx said:

SO WHERE YA'LL AT?? ?

I STILL LIKE PORSHA!  

And yes, I know exactly who you're referring to, and I know it aint me lol.

But for real, I don't mind stupid people, so I was into her earlier season behavior of knowing they were trying to engage her and working around it.  I hate that she decided to go so hard on Kandi, but I give her major leeway, because I hate Kandi. It's not rational, I can't help it, and I want her, her awful mother, and rude ass aunts to go away lol.

• Love 6
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Watermelon said:

I STILL LIKE PORSHA!  

But for real, I don't mind stupid people, so I was into her earlier season behavior of knowing they were trying to engage her and working around it.  I hate that she decided to go so hard on Kandi, but I give her major leeway, because I hate Kandi. It's not rational, I can't help it, and I want her, her awful mother, and rude ass aunts to go away lol.

Hahaaa @ "not minding stupid people." It's all good. 

At least you ain't hiding! ????

Edited by Jade Foxx
Talking more smack
  • Love 7
On 5/8/2017 at 6:51 AM, SnarkKitty said:

.. but she knows her audience. She's going to ignore it and they'll throw some xtianity at it, absolve her and she'll be back to lying and fleecing in no time. This isn't the first time she's been clearly busted lying about something we all saw take place (just arguably the worst), and it won't be the last.

I'm certain I'm not the only Christian on here who is fed up with Phaekdra's lying, vicious ways, and even more sick of the fact she loves to present herself as a "Christian." Every time she says, "Jesus take the wheel," or sets up some phony "restoration" pretending as if all the fighting was the fault of all the others, certainly not her, I want to barf. Am I sitting with Kenya on the Greek chorus? Well, I'm not 100% proud of it, but there I am. I just can't with someone who says, "Only God can judge me and He seems pretty impressed" while spending her time acting as anything BUT a Christian.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, qtpye said:

I started liking Brandon after he stood up for Kenya when Christopher Wiliams was charging her at Nene's pajama jammy jam. Its unfortunate he doesn't swing that way because I think he and Kenya are soulmates lol.

• Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, BBHN said:

We def need more silly events like this that we and the cast can snark on. Y'know, events where Kandi's face in the tumbnail just says it all...

Unfortunately, I think we only get stuff like this in the first 2-3 seasons of a franchise, then everyone starts thinking they are stars and the backbiting gets, oddly enough, more petty and more malicious at the same time. 

I miss the days of Vicki G making up awards for herself and falling off the stage, getting busted in the head with a nerf football and doing kegstands at her son's college; Sheree's giant portrait in a house she was about to lose waiting for her 7 figure settlement, and the fashion show with no fashions; Luann really trying to sell that Countess shit while that man was steady bout to drop her ass; Phaedra's ridiculous (ReDickulous) parties; Lisa Wu's "businesses"; Heather D's "cake bow-gate" and having the surprise baby's bedroom be a closet; Kim Z actually being happy living in her townhouse with the kids' height markings on the wall; Teresa's family making wine, children running crazy thru a boutique; and all the other foolishness before these broads got their asses up on their shoulders. 

OMG the songs....how could I forget the songs?!

Luann, Jo, Kim, Kandi, Melissa Gorga, Porsha, Gretchen, Kenya, even Simon Van Kempen got in on it!

I think it's time to fire everyone in all the franchises and start fresh with a new bunch of thirsty broads.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

Unfortunately, I think we only get stuff like this in the first 2-3 seasons of a franchise, then everyone starts thinking they are stars and the backbiting gets, oddly enough, more petty and more malicious at the same time. 

I miss the days of Vicki G making up awards for herself and falling off the stage, Sheree's giant portrait in a house she was about to lose, Luann really trying to sell that Countess shit, Phaedra's ridiculous (ReDickulous) parties, Lisa Wu's "businesses", Heather D's "cake bow-gate," and all the other foolishness before these broads get their asses up on their shoulders. 

Turtle Time, Vicki taking a football to the head, FAMILY VAAAAAAN!, Big Poppa era Kim (and Nene), poor DeShawn Snow's fundraiser, Quinn/Roxy, Cat Crap Condo...and so many more.

• Love 10
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Turtle Time, Vicki taking a football to the head, FAMILY VAAAAAAN!, Big Poppa era Kim (and Nene), poor DeShawn Snow's fundraiser, Quinn/Roxy, Cat Crap Condo...and so many more.

I forgot all about Quinn with her footlong cleavage! The cat crap condo (poor Josh, never stood a chance)....

Standing in the parking lot of a GM dealership screaming "Thank you Big Poppa" on speakerphone! Or Gretchen posing sluttily on her Harley from a dying man (as Vicki waves her self purchased Rolex in the air to try to snatch attention)?

What about poor dumb Deshawn's governess and house manager...She was too busy putting on airs to notice her husband was fucking her best friend!

FAMILY VAAAAAAN!!!!

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 15

I don't understand the Khandi was not a good friend to Porsha claims.  As has been pointed out more than once, Khandi was going through a lot in her own life during this time and there is no indication that Phaedra gave he even the slightest of thoughts.  Endin a marriage to a guy you were clearly using from jump and had moved on from does not compare to Khandi's situation. Phaedra' inability to see this and be there for Khandi during her time of need just reinforces the belief that I an apparently others have that Phaedra is a sociopath.

Apollo must be loving Phaedra's downfall.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Happytobehere said:

I don't understand the Khandi was not a good friend to Porsha claims.  As has been pointed out more than once, Khandi was going through a lot in her own life during this time and there is no indication that Phaedra gave he even the slightest of thoughts.  Endin a marriage to a guy you were clearly using from jump and had moved on from does not compare to Khandi's situation. Phaedra' inability to see this and be there for Khandi during her time of need just reinforces the belief that I an apparently others have that Phaedra is a sociopath.

Apollo must be loving Phaedra's downfall.

Oh, I have no doubt he made sure the rec room tv was tuned into Bravo Sunday night.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Watermelon said:

I STILL LIKE PORSHA!  

I still like her too, still don't like Kandi, and still here cuz I gives not one damn what some message board strangers think. 

And I don't know who y'all talking about but I'm nosy so point em out...

• Love 6