Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Asking a breast cancer survivor her bra size and saying that her new documentary (which you refused to watch) is a Debbie downer-wow Wendy you are a bitch! Sandra Lee threw some shade at Wendy regarding Big Kev.

On 10/3/2018 at 3:06 PM, Tammee said:

To the List Moms, a question about the new format.  Is there anyway the date column could be added back? I use it so much, it would be wonderful to get back.  Thanks so much!

I'm so out of the loop. What is a List Mom?

• Love 8
10 hours ago, For Cereals said:

Why she can’t get a DVR is beyond me.  She already has cable.

When I moved a little over a year ago I called my local cable company and got a jerk on the phone. There were no “special” packages at the time (or so he said) so I got basic, extended (for more than the 14 channels offered with basic), Internet,  and added 2 premium channels because I enjoy a lot of their series and like to watch a movie without ads. Cost was around $140 plus taxes and those stupid add on charges that they never tell you about up front. After all was said and done I saw a commercial offering a package that had cable, phone and internet for $99 with DVR free for 1 year. So I called to get my package changed and they said no way. That was only for new customers. I explained that I was a new customer and had only acquired their services 2 weeks prior. Nope. Sorry. Wasn’t happening. So I asked what it would cost me to get DVR service. $40/month. Well I don’t have $200 per month to spend on cable. Wendy is also in the NY/NJ (I’m not and dealt with TW) area and deals with Comcast. (I have a friend that lives about 1-2 miles from her). They are also notoriously difficult to deal with. Many people that my friend knows have also had happen to them, what happened to me, just so they could get the most out of our wallets. I rarely, if ever, defend Wendy but if she was dealt a hand like I was you just get mad and then shut down. I have a neighbor currently that pays 60 dollars more than I do for less service. I think these big cable companies are monopolies and you either play (and pay) their way or get nothing. I’ve looked into other options but the dishes don’t work well in my area if it’s windy or rainy and it is, often. 

I’m waiting for the day when you can get custom cable.  X amount of $ for X amount of channels that you get to choose. Sadly, I may be waiting a long time for that. I did get a smart tv for my room so don’t have to pay for a receiver box in it. Wendy might have the same issues as I do. Rant over...sorry  

• Love 3
11 hours ago, druzy said:

Asking a breast cancer survivor her bra size and saying that her new documentary (which you refused to watch) is a Debbie downer-wow Wendy you are a bitch! Sandra Lee threw some shade at Wendy regarding Big Kev.

She sure as hell did!! 

Sandra kept it very classy which made Wendy look like the asshole she is. I actually learned something from what Sandra had to say. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I missed yesterday’s show. Please fill me in on the shade that Sandra Lee threw at Wendy. I’m excited with anticipation to hear it. Thank you. Just knowing she got a good dig in has me giddy. 

See the above post/youtube video by Druzy. It's fuckin' awesome! Sandra Lee threw some excellent shade at WW in a very classy, underhanded, smirky face way! Something about ..."well Wendy, you're happy and (drumroll) Big Kev is happy...." At that moment Sandra is saying this, she flashes a split second look in the camera with that face that says "yeah bitch I'm throwin' some shade!"  

ETA: Why is Wendy wearing her everyday pantyhose with SNEAKERS?! I guess she's also being paid by Kohl's to promote that ugly striped dress she had on. She looked like a giant licorice/vanilla twizzler!

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

Um, so Wendy excitedly asks breast cancer survivor Sandra Lee: "So do you feel better as a Flatsy Tatsy?" The look on Sandra's face at the moment. Jesus God. 

Then Sandra replied "Boobs don't make you beautiful".  I thought that was another dig at Wendy. I never liked Sandra Lee when she was on the Food Network years ago but she won me over with this interview. 

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Cost was around $140 plus taxes and those stupid add on charges that they never tell you about up front. After all was said and done I saw a commercial offering a package that had cable, phone and internet for $99 with DVR free for 1 year. So I called to get my package changed and they said no way. That was only for new customers. I explained that I was a new customer and had only acquired their services 2 weeks prior. Nope. Sorry. Wasn’t happening. So I asked what it would cost me to get DVR service. $40/month. Well I don’t have $200 per month to spend on cable. Wendy is also in the NY/NJ (I’m not and dealt with TW) area and deals with Comcast. (I have a friend that lives about 1-2 miles from her). They are also notoriously difficult to deal with. Many people that my friend knows have also had happen to them, what happened to me, just so they could get the most out of our wallets.

My nephews who are young, like 20, convinced me to cut cable altogether and get just wifi.  I had no idea that many shows they charge you for are FREE NOW.  They would also block HD channels if you didn't pay the extra for that.  Best thing I ever did.  I have wifi and my 14 year old TV that I got free with mattress is actually a smart TV and so I search the air and actually get way more channels now then when I was paying $175 for basic/wifi.  Wifi is only $45 and has never gone up.  If your area lets in Dish or other dish services you pick up their channels too.  Nothing you can do about it.  So I pay the $45 and then Hulu and Netflix.  I just figured how to load Youtube on my TV and that has been awesome.  

It was a huge, agonizing decision but I am sorry I did not do it years ago.  Only old people have cable now and cable is not conforming to new usage so they keep getting more expensive to carry their costs with less subscribers.

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Then Sandra replied "Boobs don't make you beautiful".  I thought that was another dig at Wendy. I never liked Sandra Lee when she was on the Food Network years ago but she won me over with this interview. 

I was right there with you laughing about her recipes too.  I am won over too.

10 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

."well Wendy, you're happy and (drumroll) Big Kev is happy...." At that moment Sandra is saying this, she flashes a split second look in the camera with that face that says "yeah bitch I'm throwin' some shade!" 

That was awesome!

I was coming on to rag about Wendy's take on Jennifer and Ben's divorce.  She is totally wrong.  There are many legal reasons to protect the children when trying to get Ben clean and other asset reasons.  She has no idea what she is talking about.  I am sure the young girl is not freaking Jennifer out.  I think Wendy is projecting her own situation.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 9

GO SANDRA LEE!!!

I was glad Norman didn't back down about wanting to see Venom over A Star is Born. Wendy dear, not every gay man cares about Gaga and guess what? They don't get their "gay card" revoked for it. Moron.

• Love 10

Not only was she rude to Sandra Lee, but I felt it was so irresponsible and kind of disrespectful for her to talk about how she kept skipping her mammogram, especially after having cancer survivors on every day.  Not that I want her to lie, but just don’t say anything about your situation and at least try to be interested in Sandra’s doc and message.

This season has been pretty boring so far.

Although she likes to keep up the pretense of being a normal gal, I’m sure she could have an assistant or someone figure out her tv situation be it cord cutting, cable, whatnot.  ESPECIALLY since entertainment is such a big part of the show.   She makes it sound like she’s still using a VCR.

• Love 7

Also..... she admitted she didn't see and wouldn't  watch Sandra's documentary about her journey with breast cancer because it was a "downer" and too depressing. That was a real kick in the gut to Sandra, you could see she was shocked Wendy said that.

So, you have this woman as a guest on your show who has been through hell and back (I think she had breast cancer twice) and you don't even have the decency to watch her documentary before she comes on the show? She's your guest, do your homework! Wendy really is a heartless, disgusting narcissist and I'm beginning to hate her more and more every day. 

By the way, Wendy, your new season SUCKS!

Edited by bichonblitz
adding comments because the more I think about her the more pissed off I get...
  • Love 14

Wendy is just a nasty heartless person.  I do not watch her like I used to anymore. I come on here to read the posts. 

Sandra was awesome in throwing shade at Wendy. Wendy saying that her documentary was a downer was shocking and in character for Wendy. Wendy only cares about her immediate circle. She does not care about anybody outside of it.  She is an awful person. 

• Love 9
15 hours ago, rmcrae said:

GO SANDRA LEE!!!

I was glad Norman didn't back down about wanting to see Venom over A Star is Born. Wendy dear, not every gay man cares about Gaga and guess what? They don't get their "gay card" revoked for it. Moron.

I forgot about that!  She just wouldn't let it go.  People are people - that's it.  She will never understand the point.

• Love 4

Wendy’s first HT was Kanye West and how he deleted all of his SM.  Come on Wendy. Get your snark straight. I heard that KK had his passwords and deleted them as he was putting a mar on their reputation. KK is also desperate for attention posing in that itty bitty Chanel bikini. She may have the body to wear it but I sure didn’t need to see it 10’ tall. 

Has anyone here ever tried a honey lemon cough drop in their tea? 

Wendy was pretty judgmental regarding Mike the Situation going to jail for tax evasion. I wonder if he can get hair gel in jail lol. 

Interesting that WW watches the Food Network channel to relax. I like it too but they don’t have a lot of vegetarian shows. I did agree that The Kitchen would have been a better replacement than that GM America Today show that they put on to replace The Chew. 

The rest was the usual bla bla bla. 

How you doing?     (lol) 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Wendy’s first HT was Kanye West and how he deleted all of his SM.  Come on Wendy. Get your snark straight. I heard that KK had his passwords and deleted them as he was putting a mar on their reputation. KK is also desperate for attention posing in that itty bitty Chanel bikini. She may have the body to wear it but I sure didn’t need to see it 10’ tall. 

This is Kim's MO. Whenever Kanye makes a fool of himself, does or says something controversial and embarrassing she posts a nude or nearly nude pic of herself. Every time. That girl is a master at marketing and deflecting. 

• Love 5
On 10/5/2018 at 7:39 PM, bichonblitz said:

For snark value, the Semi Ho was priceless. She never met an angel food cake she didn't mutilate, and she always included choking hazards at COCKTAIL TIME. Good times! 

As far as the interview (thanks, druzy for posting it!), I was appalled. I felt bad for Sandra and was totally disgusted by Wendy. All I can think of, with her behavior in general, is that she wants the show to be cancelled. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, greyflannel said:

For snark value, the Semi Ho was priceless. She never met an angel food cake she didn't mutilate, and she always included choking hazards at COCKTAIL TIME. Good times! 

As far as the interview (thanks, druzy for posting it!), I was appalled. I felt bad for Sandra and was totally disgusted by Wendy. All I can think of, with her behavior in general, is that she wants the show to be cancelled. 

So do I.

• Love 6
On 10/6/2018 at 12:54 AM, For Cereals said:

Not only was she rude to Sandra Lee, but I felt it was so irresponsible and kind of disrespectful for her to talk about how she kept skipping her mammogram, especially after having cancer survivors on every day.  Not that I want her to lie, but just don’t say anything about your situation and at least try to be interested in Sandra’s doc and message.

This season has been pretty boring so far.

Although she likes to keep up the pretense of being a normal gal, I’m sure she could have an assistant or someone figure out her tv situation be it cord cutting, cable, whatnot.  ESPECIALLY since entertainment is such a big part of the show.   She makes it sound like she’s still using a VCR.

It would be an improvement for Wendy to use a VCR.  At least she could watch other shows.  She doesn’t use a DVR so she has an excuse for not doing her homework.  She made that clear during her first season.  She does no homework.  She tries to excuses it by not having a DVR.  

She watches ratchet reality shows but little to no entertainment shows or scripted shows.  She only knows stuff from 20 years ago or stars from 20 years ago.  Still rewatching Sex and the City.  And she probably has much more time to keep up with TV since it’s part of her job.  BUt she does not want to do any homework.

Edited by Kira53
left out the word "not"
  • Love 4

When Wendy book talked The Fabulous Bouvier Sisters I wanted to scream.  Spoiler alert!  I am pissed that the very day I was picking up the book she ruined a story about them.  You can say stuff like:  Easy read; gossipy; loved it; page turner; biography of 2 sisters.............  The book is great and she is lucky that I read 60 books a year and am loving to Google addresses of the families to see their fabulous apartments.  I won't spoil any of the stories for other readers.  I will say to have a computer handy to Google stuff as auxiliary research.  I can't be the only who does that.

Getting rid of garlic smell of hands - why does she have to take a fact and screw it up?  You wash your hand like regular, rinse in cold water and just touch your chrome or stainless steel.  You do not have to "really rub" like she said.  You can also buy a stainless steel soap as not to always have to clean your sink fixtures constantly.

She is still harping on Jennifer Garner, even after the guest was telling her it was because of his addiction.  She wants to paint everyone with her same brush.  You can rag on everyone else but Big Kev is not leaving his girlfriend.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Getting rid of garlic smell of hands - why does she have to take a fact and screw it up?  You wash your hand like regular, rinse in cold water and just touch your chrome or stainless steel.  You do not have to "really rub" like she said. 

I saw that show of Valerie Bertinelli's and she did not repeatedly rub the faucet over and over again! She washed her hands, rubbed the faucet for just a second  and was done with it. Wendy made it sound like she was caressing the damn thing and giving the faucet a hand job. She has to be so dramatic. 

8 hours ago, jumper sage said:

She is still harping on Jennifer Garner, 

She calls her Gardner every single time. Makes me crazy. 

• Love 7

I’ll give Wendy a “Good For You” on her brush with Ringo Starr. It had to have put her in a great mood. Since it was a charity event (and she was in said good spirits) I hope she gave generously. 

“With who? With who?”  Isn’t it with whom?

The rest I only half heartedly watched. 

• Love 1

When Wendy was telling the Ringo story, she said several times that she and Kev were squeezing hands. WTF does that even mean? We get it, Wendy. You two are madly in love, you are the perfect couple and hold (squeeze) hands wherever you go and you had to let us know you were at the charity event with Kev (and the sidepiece was probably sitting home alone that night). 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

When Wendy was telling the Ringo story, she said several times that she and Kev were squeezing hands. WTF does that even mean? We get it, Wendy. You two are madly in love, you are the perfect couple and hold (squeeze) hands wherever you go and you had to let us know you were at the charity event with Kev (and the sidepiece was probably sitting home alone that night). 

Besides what you said about them portraying a united front out in public, I read something else in that comment. I think that it’s a signal between them. If they see someone or want the other one to notice something, instead of voicing it out loud, they give the other ones hand a squeeze to signal it. That tells them to look or listen more closely and pay attention. 

Lol...Big Kevin’s sidepiece was probably at the Morristown house...shopping on Amazon, watching tv and eating bon bons. I’m sure she was grateful for the night off and to spend some of his money or go out partying with her friends. 

• Love 6

I've had the last couple of days off (yay vacation days!) and have been watching Wendy's show to catch up on this season. Something seems off about her this season. She looks really weird. Her eyes - I know she has a disease that affects them but they are very glassy and she always looks so scared. And she seems to be a little negative, like not light hearted at all.

And really Wendy - you think it's AOK that while her husband is running around talking craze while being off his meds that Kim is taking pictures of herself showing her underboobs in a bikini? REALLY? I know it's not cool to "mom shame" and all that bullshit but she has 3 young kids and a husband that's mentally challenged yet we have people like Wendy oohing and ahhing over this.

What a strange world we live in with our priorities. 

• Love 7
On 10/4/2018 at 9:11 PM, druzy said:

I'm so out of the loop. What is a List Mom?

Im sorry @druzyi didnt see your question.  List Mom is just my nickname for the moderators of this forum.  I cant claim credit for it, but i think it might have been List Mods at one point. Plus i dont know who any of the mods are so i use that to address them, with respect of course

• Love 1

Tuesday on Wendy.   "In the name of Donda West, not going to have that on my hands.  One slip of the scaffold, no more Rege." "Scalpel" Wendy! Scalpel, not "scaffold".  And Donda West died may have died because she lied to the surgeon about her heart status because she wanted to get the surgery so badly.  She even did it reportedly behind Kanye's back and I don't think it was done in a hospital.  There was no slip of a scalpel.  She decided to recover at home and died of complications the next day at her home.  She might have lived if she was in a medical facility because they have you hooked up to monitoring machines especially if you have any heart issues.

But Wendy gets everything confused.  She also seems to have been very poorly educated, maybe from too much partying.  Yes, Wendy, even Ringo is laughing at you, not with you.

• Love 10

Good grief. Why does Dr. Oz gush over Wendy every time he's on her show? His ass kissing was off the chain. He is crazy about Wendy and Big Kev.  Said they took him out to dinner and were soooooo nice to him and how Kev gives Wendy such good advice. Omg I wanted to puke. We never hear about anybody liking Big Kev!  I know Dr. Oz is a medical genius but he comes off as so phony to me. 

• Love 11

Oh Fucking NO! Today's WW episode is listed (in my part of TV world) as "celebrating a breast cancer survivor during a special edition of eye candy". I hope Wendy doesn't ask the breast cancer survivor if she got implants and what cup size she is now.

Re: Dr. Oz....he is very intelligent, knowledgeable, and appears to love keeping himself educated on the world of medicine. I wish I could afford him! But even though he has many stellar attributes, ass kissing (for whatever reason) is rampant in all walks of life! I guess he doesn't know that WW is losing fans and viewers. He needs to dump the WW show. Unless you're a rapper/ hip hop artist, you are NOT important news for WW. 

• Love 3

I was just getting around to watching the Tuesday episode and I have to comment about Betthany Frankle.

Full disclaimer...I cannot stand this woman.  I think she's fake, rude, mean, selfish, and just down right terrible.  

I was under the impression that she was "on again" with Dennis when he died.  I thought I had heard the word fiancee.  She's the one who gave me this impression with the multitude of stories that popped up on my feeds about how badly she was taking his death, how much weight she'd lost, etc.  But, a couple of weeks later she's going on vacation with her hot, young, new boyfriend?  It's only been a few weeks.  This woman is a branding machine and I guess she knows she needed to keep her name out there.  She's so "thirsty", it bothers me that she's so fake yet there are fans who believe in her and defend her.  I just think everything she says is a lie or manipulation.

Oh, and Wendy obviously had to fill time during HT Tuesday.  The ridiculous glasses and pointer shtick and the popper?  Ugh.  Yet, other days she is down right rude to her audience, telling them to pipe down and not applaud.  She kinda terrible.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Oh Fucking NO! Today's WW episode is listed (in my part of TV world) as "celebrating a breast cancer survivor during a special edition of eye candy". I hope Wendy doesn't ask the breast cancer survivor if she got implants and what cup size she is now.

Re: Dr. Oz....he is very intelligent, knowledgeable, and appears to love keeping himself educated on the world of medicine. I wish I could afford him! But even though he has many stellar attributes, ass kissing (for whatever reason) is rampant in all walks of life! I guess he doesn't know that WW is losing fans and viewers. He needs to dump the WW show. Unless you're a rapper/ hip hop artist, you are NOT important news for WW. 

If you have health insurance you probably can afford Dr. Oz.  Now, it might take a while to get an appointment.  He practices in a University Medical Center public hospital not from a private practice so he takes insurance.   As far as I know NY University Medical School public hospital practices are required to take all medical insurances.  You can get top doctors who teach at Medical schools even if you have the worst insurance.  Now if you have a $2000 deductible that could be a problem because you have to pay the deductible before the insurance kicks in.  But if you are in NY, try to get an appointment with Dr. Oz and let us know.  Columbia Presbyterian Hospital is where you find him.  Great hospital for hearts.

• Love 3

During Ask Wendy, she had a mini-breakdown, complete with ugly crying, when a co-host mentioned that her son wanted to drop out of school.  I think Wendy implied that she is going through the same thing.  Is Kevin Jr balking at being away at college?  Someone mentioned last week that Wendy said something about Kevin being home and you wondered how he was home so much when she had made a big deal about sending him off to school a few months ago.   

Maybe life ain't so grand in the Hunter home if the boy is not in school after all.  

ADDED TO SAY:  I got the impression that they had flown outside of NJ to drop the son at college - that he was not within "pop home for the weekend" distance.  If he actually enrolled in a school closer to home, I was of unaware.  If he's just down the highway, I could see him being home a lot.

Edited by patty1h
punctuation repair
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, patty1h said:

Maybe life ain't so grand in the Hunter home if the boy is not in school after all.

Or life is too grand in the Hunter household (enabled) so it’s the having to do everything for himself, being accountable, getting up on time with getting to class as well that’s his problem. Why put in any work or effort if you can get whatever you want home for free? Big Kevin makes a lot of money pimping Wendy on her show. Lil Kev probably wants a woman to do the work for him too. Like Daddy he can have a side piece for sex and fun. 

• Love 5

She was harping on Chris Hemsworth and giving him advice on keeping his kids "real".  Saying to have his kids get jobs at local shops during school, etc.

Didn't she say a few years ago that she would totally use her place to help lil Kev get his foot in whatever door he wanted?  I could've swore she said she would just fund his lazy life but she sure as hell get him whatever internships and whatever to help him out?

I have no idea why lil Kev is home so often.  If he was within driving distance, no biggie.  I had friends at college who went home every weekend for the first semester until they learned that THAT'S when all the fun happened on campus.  Anyway, most only lived like 3 hours from school.  Point is, if he's homesick enough to fly home so often?  That's a lot of dough. Move to a school closer to home or give college (and adulthood) a fighting chance.  Either way, if you want a job, I bet your mom can get you the best one ever.

3 hours ago, druzy said:

Was it necessary to ask your kind sweet guest if he is a virgin? ?

Obviously in Wendy world, you can only be happy if you are having sex.  Not only having sex, but you have to have had sex with multiple people (not implying group situations, just several partners throughout the years).  

• Love 1

If I ran the risk of accidentally seeing my mom give my dad a BJ because she enforced a strict "open door policy" (no amount of brain bleach can scrub that "charming" little anecdote from my mind unfortunately), I would've run so far from that house the minute it was humanly possible to do so. But if the sidepiece stories are true, maybe the only sucking going on in that household is Wendy with her fingers when she's munching on her favorite hot sauce smothered popcorn snack (again, sorry for the wretched visual).

• Love 5

When Wendy was doing the Ask Wendy part of her show she got very teary eyed when discussing college and one’s child’s education with one of her audience co-hosts. She said that college was not a fit for every child but if they go or don’t that they need to have a plan on how to move forward with their lives. Cue the Wonder Woman box of tissues. Let’s see. I’ll bet Lil Kev begins working on this show (behind the scenes) after the Christmas holidays. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, UniqBlue69 said:

If I ran the risk of accidentally seeing my mom give my dad a BJ because she enforced a strict "open door policy

I never believed that story. That was back when Wendy was trying her chops at being a comedian (and failing at it). She told that "joke" on several talk shows and it fell flat every time. She was trying to be funny and it didn't work. I think one of the times was on Jimmy Kimmel, it was embarrassing because she told it to him and he just stared at her with disgust and there was nothing but crickets from the audience. Haven't heard a word about her "open door policy" since. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I never believed that story. That was back when Wendy was trying her chops at being a comedian (and failing at it). She told that "joke" on several talk shows and it fell flat every time. She was trying to be funny and it didn't work. I think one of the times was on Jimmy Kimmel, it was embarrassing because she told it to him and he just stared at her with disgust and there was nothing but crickets from the audience. Haven't heard a word about her "open door policy" since. 

That could be because Big Kevin is getting them somewhere else now and there’s no bother about having an open door. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

God, I hope you're right. I always felt bad at how traumatized Lil Kev must've been having to see Wendy and THAT man copulate, orally or otherwise. The eyes, they burn!! But if this truly was Wendy's idea of comedy and not a true story, daaamn that's pathetic, and it's no wonder her stand-up career died before it began.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, patty1h said:

During Ask Wendy, she had a mini-breakdown, complete with ugly crying, when a co-host mentioned that her son wanted to drop out of school.  I think Wendy implied that she is going through the same thing.  Is Kevin Jr balking at being away at college?  Someone mentioned last week that Wendy said something about Kevin being home and you wondered how he was home so much when she had made a big deal about sending him off to school a few months ago.   

ADDED TO SAY:  I got the impression that they had flown outside of NJ to drop the son at college - that he was not within "pop home for the weekend" distance.  If he actually enrolled in a school closer to home, I was of unaware.  If he's just down the highway, I could see him being home a lot.

I am under the impression that he's in school in Chicago.  It could be misinformation on Wendy's part, I don't know.  Maybe he's using mom and dad's frenquent flyer miles to come home?

• Love 1

Omg that virgin question was beyond cool.  Getting way to personal much?

She must have had that older sister vibe and could ask. Maybe forgot abt a whole audience sitting there.  Ugh myob Ms Wendy

• Love 6

I love Blackish but have never really seen any of child cast in interviews, so I was really charmed by Marcus Scribner, who was hilarious and self-effacing.  So one thing I like about Wendy is seeing these 'second tier' type guests (no disrespect to Marcus who hopefully will be a huge star).  However, I was struck by how much more mature Marcus seemed than Wendy.  She was also eyeing him like a snack which was a bit unnerving.  Keep it in your pants, Wendy.

The breakdown during the college talk.  Wendy, girl.  There is obviously something going on with Little Kevin.  That does suck for her but... keep it together!  Rather than that being a wall-busting moment where the audience gets an inner glimpse at Wendy's life, it felt like more oversharing from her clearly crumbling personal life.  I felt awkward watching it.

• Love 6