Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I am really offended that Wendy had that odious Michael Rapaport on her show. He has made insensitive remarks about Black women.  Wendy should be ashamed of herself. I know that since she is shameless that is a tall order for her.  I will be watching Wendy less and less.. I have had my fill of her foolishness..

• Love 3

Just watched yesterday's show and I was wondering why Michael yo would ever come back on Wendy's program.  Not only did she interrupt him and talk over him, to repeat points over and over again, but she flat out yelled at him.  So disrespectful.  She's really not a very good hostess.

• Love 2

I'm surprised every time Michael Yo shows up again because they always snipe and the segment is uncomfortable.  I noticed that he likes to throw out the fact that some Kardashian worked for him and brought drugs(?) to the workplace - he threw that in again yesterday.  I know he has a show on Sirius satellite radio so he has a public forum/a steady job, so it's a mystery why he comes on and lets Wendy treat him like crap.  Maybe they're "frenemies"?

• Love 1

Wendy sitting in the purple chair with her dress slit up to her crotch. She really loves her thighs. It's not cute, Wendy.

When she was talking about her girlfriend coming over last night to have crab legs with her for dinner I kept thinking, oh, Wendy needed some company. The "boy" is away at school and Big Kev must have been over at his other house with the side piece.  

• Love 5
On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 2:06 PM, TVbitch said:

Wendy went on forever today about how Cosby should NOT be sent to prison but instead should be allowed to live in an apartment that looks and operates just like a prison, complete with prison food, prison furnishings, and prison visitor rules. What in almighty fuck? 

Then she interrupted the Inside Scoop guy so much (cuz she wanted to "help" tell his stories) that he could barely tell his stories. 

She's always surprised when her Hot Topics team looks at her crazy for saying that. Earth to Wendy, YOU ARE CRAZY FOR SAYING THAT DUMB SHIT!

12 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I am really offended that Wendy had that odious Michael Rapaport on her show. He has made insensitive remarks about Black women.  Wendy should be ashamed of herself. I know that since she is shameless that is a tall order for her.  I will be watching Wendy less and less.. I have had my fill of her foolishness..

And she completely glossed over him posting a side by side pic of Kenya getting her makeup done with an ape...

• Love 3
On 9/19/2018 at 2:30 PM, patty1h said:

It can't be said enough times, but Wendy lives in her own world.  Like greyflannel mentioned a day or two ago, she is so wishy-washy on her opinions.  Today, she ragged on Julie Chen for staying with her husband, but Wendy forgets that she stayed with her husband who has some of the same allegations as Les Moonves AND was caught having an affair when Wendy was pregnant.  So far, Moonves only has been accused (which I believe he is guilty of), but not tried yet.   Her husband was caught red-handed and she stayed with him, but does Wendy bite her tongue?  No way.

Holy crap, did you see Wendy in those blue pants today and those orange pants in the preview?  Those outfits just emphasized that she is straight as a board from the front, no curves for hips. That was some hardcore lipo she must have had back in the day.  

Wendy claims she has an 18 inch waist. I don't see how that is possible considering her height and bone structure. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Wendy claims she has an 18 inch waist. I don't see how that is possible considering her height and bone structure. 

I’m short, 85 lbs and I don’t have an 18” waist. By no means am I fat. She also isn’t using a corset waist trainer (a la Kardashian). I think that she is twiddling with the truth. 

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

Just watched yesterday's show and I was wondering why Michael yo would ever come back on Wendy's program.  Not only did she interrupt him and talk over him, to repeat points over and over again, but she flat out yelled at him.  So disrespectful.  She's really not a very good hostess.

I loved his reaction to her YELLING out at him.... He was as shocked as I was.  She wants to be the expert of all the gossip talk.

and I loved the comment an audience member  made  "I believe once a cheater, always a cheater"  - I cracked up watching Wendy listen to that.  LOL!

Edited by Fishy
  • Love 2

Yesterday Wendy showed an IG photo of a friend's shoes and stated that anybody who didn't like them basically was out of touch.  She asked her "co-hosts" to clap if they hated them.  Many did and Wendy did the "pick a finger" thing with them.  She is so rude to people who disagree with her and really thinks her opinion is the only one that counts.  I am starting to watch less and less as her attitude just grates on me.  When I first found her show a couple of years ago I really enjoyed it.  Now it's becoming more and more a chore to watch it.  I will probably gradually find something else to watch.

• Love 13

Does this show think we all have fucking amnesia? Yesterday Wendy went all in that she didn't think Cosby should go to prison. Today, she totally fucking changes her story saying that he belongs in prison and that she and her mom aren't even speaking to each other cuz they had a fight cuz her mom thought he shouldn't go to prison and Wendy disagreed. WHAT?!?! 

I have to assume she got her ass handed to her by the producers for what she said Monday so she threw her mom under the bus in order to back peddle. Bitch please! 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

Yesterday Wendy showed an IG photo of a friend's shoes and stated that anybody who didn't like them basically was out of touch.  She asked her "co-hosts" to clap if they hated them.  Many did and Wendy did the "pick a finger" thing with them.  She is so rude to people who disagree with her and really thinks her opinion is the only one that counts.  I am starting to watch less and less as her attitude just grates on me.  When I first found her show a couple of years ago I really enjoyed it.  Now it's becoming more and more a chore to watch it.  I will probably gradually find something else to watch.

I think that I am done with her show but I don’t want to quit you fellow posters. Yes, there are less and less of us. A shame really. I really enjoyed her show when I first came to it. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

I have been hate watching for a while now.  I watch just so I can come on here and snark with you fine people.

But I am a  woman and can change my mind at any time, for any reason, or no reason at all.  ?

• Love 9

I still hate watch and only cuz I'm eating breakfast and I'm not gonna watch no fucking Dr. Phil! I only watch Hot Topics and I watch it at double speed cuz Wendy talks so slow stumbling over reading the teleprompter and, of course, she takes frequent breaks to suck at her tea, burp, and dab at her nostrils and eyeballs with Q-tips. OMG, I hate this fucking show!!  

I keep thinking/hoping one of these days Wendy is going to say something sooooo offensive they will have to Roseanne her ass. Or maybe some shit will go down around her husband and she will have to Julie Chen herself.  

Then we will be free! ...I would miss you guys and the snark though! 

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

I still hate watch and only cuz I'm eating breakfast and I'm not gonna watch no fucking Dr. Phil! I only watch Hot Topics and I watch it at double speed cuz Wendy talks so slow stumbling over reading the teleprompter and, of course, she takes frequent breaks to suck at her tea, burp, and dab at her nostrils and eyeballs with Q-tips. OMG, I hate this fucking show!!  

I keep thinking/hoping one of these days Wendy is going to say something sooooo offensive they will have to Roseanne her ass. Or maybe some shit will go down around her husband and she will have to Julie Chen herself.  

Then we will be free! ...I would miss you guys and the snark though! 

Well, she did say about Alicia Silverstone's child " or something" when she didn't know the sex of the child and looked at the pic in disgust. Fyi they did mute the word "something" in the broadcast I watched but it's clearly what she said.

I know the Q tip  thing has been talked about , but wtf is that about?  Never in my life, have I seen anyone clear tears away in that manner. 

• Love 3

Question, did anyone else's formatting change or is it just my tablet?

18 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Well, she did say about Alicia Silverstone's child " or something" when she didn't know the sex of the child and looked at the pic in disgust. Fyi they did mute the word "something" in the broadcast I watched but it's clearly what she said.

I know the Q tip  thing has been talked about , but wtf is that about?  Never in my life, have I seen anyone clear tears away in that manner. 

I remember when she first started that, it was because its easier on the makeup whereas tissue smears it i guess.

• Love 2

She sure is into showing her Cash and Prizes this season.  That flesh colored, fake leather looking, bondage dress doesn't leave much to the imagination with her butt,  frontal lady bits and boobs nearly popping or hanging out.  She really needs to practice sitting in her outfit before wearing it on camera.  

• Love 3
On 2018-09-26 at 10:05 PM, Jaded said:

I can't even hate watch anymore. I haven't watched an episode of this newest season and none of the posts describing this season so far has inspired me to.

Amazing what they put on air!  What’s with the studio audience?  Only morons get tickets?

• Love 3
On 9/26/2018 at 8:05 PM, TVbitch said:

Does this show think we all have fucking amnesia? Yesterday Wendy went all in that she didn't think Cosby should go to prison. Today, she totally fucking changes her story saying that he belongs in prison and that she and her mom aren't even speaking to each other cuz they had a fight cuz her mom thought he shouldn't go to prison and Wendy disagreed. WHAT?!?! 

I have to assume she got her ass handed to her by the producers for what she said Monday so she threw her mom under the bus in order to back peddle. Bitch please! 

Or what kind of memory loss is that?  I guess her staff doesn't even mention to her what she said two days before.

I'm just catching up with Wendy on the DVR.  I can see that I may be just erasing the DVR'ed episodes.  If I didn't have this site to complain on, I'd stop watching sooner.  

• Love 4

I'm finally throwing in the towel. Hate watching can be fun, but disgust watching isn't. Wendy used to be fun and likable and her "tell it like it is"  generally wasn't mean spirited (at least not as bad as it is now). Anymore though, her disinterest in her job (Does her Hot Topics segment even try to be relevant lately?) and her seeming contempt for most people, including her co-hosts, is front and center. I don't know if she just used to hide it really well, or she is now just so unhappy she can't help but spread it around. I hope she gets help for her memory issues (See TVbitch's post above regarding Cosby- I couldn't even believe that nonsense) and that she cuts loose the weight that is holding her down in the deep end of the misery pool. I'll still join in here for the snark, but I think pretty soon there won't be any of us actually watching!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, greyflannel said:

I'm finally throwing in the towel. Hate watching can be fun, but disgust watching isn't. Wendy used to be fun and likable and her "tell it like it is"  generally wasn't mean spirited (at least not as bad as it is now). Anymore though, her disinterest in her job (Does her Hot Topics segment even try to be relevant lately?) and her seeming contempt for most people, including her co-hosts, is front and center. I don't know if she just used to hide it really well, or she is now just so unhappy she can't help but spread it around. I hope she gets help for her memory issues (See TVbitch's post above regarding Cosby- I couldn't even believe that nonsense) and that she cuts loose the weight that is holding her down in the deep end of the misery pool. I'll still join in here for the snark, but I think pretty soon there won't be any of us actually watching!

What did she do to make you give up?  I gave up because her misery has affected the show.  Everybody who works there has fake smiles plastered on her face and they look scared of her. I don't understand her. Wendy was always dreamt about having a talk show when I used to listen to her on the radio. She is living her dream and she is just so nasty, mean, spiteful and is just a bitch.. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

What did she do to make you give up?  I gave up because her misery has affected the show.  Everybody who works there has fake smiles plastered on her face and they look scared of her. I don't understand her. Wendy was always dreamt about having a talk show when I used to listen to her on the radio. She is living her dream and she is just so nasty, mean, spiteful and is just a bitch.. 

She was in the middle of Not Hot Topics today, and we just realized how much we were not enjoying the show and how long it had been since we did. We turned it off and deleted the series recording. She seems to be really bitter about something and it really shows.

• Love 2

Notice how she again hinted that she's interested in taking over a seat on The Talk?  She threw out some hardcore "I'm available" vibes after revealing that the new head of CBS programming is a black man.  I wonder how her current bosses feel about Wendy obviously lobbying for a new job on live TV, in front of a national audience.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Jaded said:

I never listened to her radio show. Was she this much of a mean and spiteful bitch on there? 

She was outrageous, said shocking things made her bosses nervous, but, it was tempered with fun, raw honesty, humor and vulnerability.

Her show was number 1 for years. Her struggles to have her son Kev, really made me a fan of hers.   She told us that her husband had cheated on her while she was pregnant on bed rest with a homely bank teller.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, patty1h said:

Notice how she again hinted that she's interested in taking over a seat on The Talk?  She threw out some hardcore "I'm available" vibes after revealing that the new head of CBS programming is a black man.  I wonder how her current bosses feel about Wendy obviously lobbying for a new job on live TV, in front of a national audience.

Funny she's lobbying for a seat on a show she's been trashing over the last few weeks. CBS wouldn't touch her to scratch her anyway. Wendy, focus on the current job you have... and don't deserve.

• Love 5

My local affiliate is trying to slow me break me of the show.  Half of the time it's pre-empted for a car chase or some nonsense, and then occasionally my DVR just mysteriously doesn't record it.  A ghost with good taste is trying to get me to drop the show.

The posters on this forum are the best though, so I'll keep pushing through.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, TVbitch said:

So far her big splashy season 10 has not been able to book many guests. Does anyone look at the ratings? I wonder if they are down. 

There are sooo many daytime shows of this type & I don’t think Wendy’s is a prestigious gig.

The Talk?  Get over yourself, Wendy.  They wouldn’t offer that job to her.

Edited by SrOfficial
  • Love 1

FYI:  I was just watching last nights Saturday Night Live and Wendy had a 30-second cameo.  It was a skit about Pete Davidson getting a lot of press about his relationship with Ariana Grande; another cast member decided that he needed to get a celebrity girlfriend and they showed him show up to a meeting with Wendy and their new pet pig.   Wendy didn't have any lines - she just walked in as the guys arm candy, wearing a low cut red dress with a high slit and a big smile.

ADDED:  The clip is now online here

Edited by patty1h
added YT clip
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, patty1h said:

FYI:  I was just watching last nights Saturday Night Live and Wendy had a 30-second cameo.  It was a skit about Pete Davidson getting a lot of press about his relationship with Ariana Grande; another cast member decided that he needed to get a celebrity girlfriend and they showed him show up to a meeting with Wendy and their new pet pig.   Wendy didn't have any lines - she just walked in as the guys arm candy, wearing a low cut red dress with a high slit and a big smile.

Well that will be her big chat on Monday. Hopefully some behind the scenes info as well. 

• Love 3

Today Wendy did a story about JLo and ARod being in Vegas (or wherever they were) and going to see P. Diddy's show and how JLo talked to Diddy backstage. Wendy said Alex should have DRAWN THE LINE and told JLo he was taking her out to dinner that night and NOT to see JLo's ex perform. She made a huge deal about how no way would she be okay with JLo going backstage to see her ex. Am I crazy, or is Wendy's husband ACTIVELY ENGAGED IN AN AFFAIR. Please don't talk to us about where to draw the line when your man can't even see the fucking line cuz he so far past it. Jesus God. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Today Wendy did a story about JLo and ARod being in Vegas (or wherever they were) and going to see P. Diddy's show and how JLo talked to Diddy backstage. Wendy said Alex should have DRAWN THE LINE and told JLo he was taking her out to dinner that night and NOT to see JLo's ex perform. She made a huge deal about how no way would she be okay with JLo going backstage to see her ex. Am I crazy, or is Wendy's husband ACTIVELY ENGAGED IN AN AFFAIR. Please don't talk to us about where to draw the line when your man can't even see the fucking line cuz he so far past it. Jesus God. 

And the fact that it was Jennifer's last performance not diddy's made the whole thing ridiculous. Wendy is just ridiculous. 

I thought her son went out of state to school?  He seems to be home a lot. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I thought her son went out of state to school?  He seems to be home a lot. 

I was wondering the same. I'm curious where he goes to school. Maybe he's only a couple of hrs away and goes home on the weekends or something. I thought he wanted to be more independent than that. 

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I was wondering the same. I'm curious where he goes to school. Maybe he's only a couple of hrs away and goes home on the weekends or something. I thought he wanted to be more independent than that. 

He probably wanted to be independent until it came to being fed the way that he wants, having his laundry done and having Mom to take him shopping for the latest in sneakers and whatever else the kids think are cool these days. 

Or

Wendy could be giving him sob stories about how she is all alone, because Big Kevin is in Morristown on the weekends and she doesn’t like being there with nobody to talk to. 

P.S. I fell asleep again during her show after 10 minutes of hot topics. Either she’s getting boring or something is wrong with me. (I have been exhausted after the whirlwind of the hurricane). 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 5

Of course the tree guy came today at 3:00 pm when WW comes on so I wasn’t able to view the show. It’s a conspiracy or a mandate from above that I don’t get to see the show anymore lol. 

Anyone care to fill me in? I should be able to watch tomorrow. The tree guys will be doing their job and y’all know I won’t be able to hear the show if the chainsaws are going. Le sigh. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Anyone care to fill me in? I should be able to watch tomorrow

Well, let's see. Hot Topics was a bore. A lot of talk about Remy Ma. Either Wendy is infatuated with her or she thinks her demographic is in love with her. Either way, Wendy asked the audience how many watched the show last night and there were not many claps. Wendy was a little surprised at that. The guest on the couch was Jeff Lewis, he was delightful. He was smiling, friendly and fun.  Wendy asked him some good questions about his lawsuit with his surrogate and his fall out with his assistant, Jenni. He was very forthcoming about it all. I figured out the problem with Wendy's interviews. She doesn't know how to segue from one question to another. She is not smooth about it at all. It's a skill and Wendy doesn't have it. 

• Love 5

I can give you a very brief recap of what happened - nothing in depth:  

Hot Topics was a rehash of what Wendy has been watching on TV recently, so it was some clips of RHOA, Love and Hip Hop, etc.  She went on a short rant about Bieber's marriage and that apparently they have no prenup.  She also said, again, that the Baldwin parents should milk Bieber for anything they can get and that they're probably going to have kids within a year because of their religious beliefs.  Wendy was stressing her belief that when the marriage inevitably breaks up in a few years, the wife MUST clean Bieber out just because she can/because Bieber is stupid for no prenup.

During HT, she showed a clip of a big fight on Love and Hip Hop - some folks screaming at each other about who's having an affair with who.   Then Wendy announced that the two people who are embroiled in that mess are here on the show to discuss the matter.   I have no idea of the names of those people and I muted this segment  because that whole show looks ratchet and I didn't care.  I found a clip on YT - it's here.

The guest was Jeff Lewis who stars on "Flipping Out".   Muted this segment too, but his segment is on Youtube.

The rest was Wendy going into the audience, which I never really sit and watch.   Sorry, this is all I got.

• Love 5

Remy Ma must have something on Wendy. That or Wendy is getting a cut, cuz this promotional shit is as bad as when she was shuckin' the Glade Plug In room fragrances. 

Edited by TVbitch
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Maybe "Little" Kev goes to college but takes the bare minimum of classes/units (or whatever the hell they call it nowadays!)  So he COULD be attending college, but at a snails pace so he might graduate when he's 40 OR he's hoping to snag himself a semi-rich Ho (like his daddy did!)

• Love 5

Apparently Wendy thinks it's so "totally cool" to belch/burp. Add that to : salivating over food, rubbing her teeth with her finger, smacking noises while eating food, cleaning goop from hrt eyes with q-tips. What's next? Farting? 

• Love 7