Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E08: Guilt Trip

• Start Topic

Scott is devastated when he hears a rumour about Kourtney; Kim is back to work and fears she might not be cut out for her public lifestyle anymore; Kendall gets upset with Caitlyn when her efforts to spend time with her dad are taken for granted.

(edited)

Googled it...Kourt was seen  around town with Beiber during the Dubai trip...this family! DOH!

The bag that Kim bought in Dubai was adorbs....thats all I got

Edited by Christi
  • Love 1

Okay a few things: one Kourtney sucks. I used to like her but I think she plays a big part in why Scott thinks they may get back together. And she can't keep doing that. Two not only do the kardashions bug me but so their friends, three Scott should be allowed to hook up with randoms if he wants, and four I think this Kendall story with her being sad. About Cait wanting to hang out with Kylie and not her was even worse than the time she was all sad about wanting grilled cheese!

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Lola43 said:

If Kourtney and Scott aren't together why does Kim care who he's hiding?

Calling her a whore was so not necessary.

Really! She and Khloe were talking to him about seeing other people just last episodes , and Kourtney has said repeatedly that they are not together.

Kims just trying to trying to flex her muscle and act like a big shot. She's snuck around and hid in bathrooms plenty I'm sure. 

All that anxiety and after" just a minute or two", she was feeling much more comfortable.

1 minute ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Okay a few things: one Kourtney sucks. I used to like her but I think she plays a big part in why Scott thinks they may get back together. And she can't keep doing that. Two not only do the kardashions bug me but so their friends, three Scott should be allowed to hook up with randoms if he wants, and four I think this Kendall story with her being sad. About Cait wanting to hang out with Kylie and not her was even worse than the time she was all sad about wanting grilled cheese!

What was worse was the gruesome way Caitlyn gobbled  those cookies.

And Kendall is totally channeling Kim in her talking head, hair, makeup and eyebrows.

• Love 8

Whatever. This storyline fake or real about Scott hooking up with a random makes me dislike the Kardashions even more than I already do. So Kourtney is allowed to hook up with people but Scott can't? I would understand if Scott was hooking up with a random and he had tagged along on Kim's work trip but he was there doing an appearance of his own and then he brought a random girl back. Not the best move of course but still, him and Kourtney aren't together by any means at this point, so why can't he hook up with whoever he wants? I don't understand why he wasn't allowed to. 

• Love 11

Can't Kim do anything without a bunch of hanger ons tagging along?

And if being photographed while eating is so bothersome, get a private room or order room service.

• Love 3

I agree about Scott.  If Courtney doesn't want to get back together, he has the right to see other women.  It was mean of Courtney to be giving him mixed signals all this time, making him think he has a chance.  

When Caitlin was talking with Kendall while feeding her face with the cookie, I wanted her to yell at him, "Put down the cookie and stop chewing for one second!"

• Love 5

Wait...if this girl is a whore because she hooked up with a guy who isn't married, separated from his baby momma who wants nothing to do with him romantically and continually preaches they aren't together...what does that make Kim who was hooking up with another man and got knocked up by said man while SHE was married to someone else? 

Scott doesn't owe Kourtney or any of those women his celibacy while he waits with baited breath for Kourtney to take him back. He's trying, he had an emotional moment where he felt like he was being strung along after having such a great vacation with Kourtney and he made a rash decision in hooking up with someone. Nothing about what he did was wrong and it wouldn't be wrong for Kourtney to do it either. But if Kourtney wants to spearhead the message that they aren't together and there are no plans to get back together, there should be no faux outrage at Scott at least doing what he wants to fulfill his physical needs.

• Love 16

Kim doesn't get crazy angry with swearing often, the whole thing seemed like she was blaming the one-night-stand for Scott falling off the wagon. She was acting like the girl was a mistress to Kourtney's man. Where as Kourtney isn't with Scott, he's free to do who/what he wants. Kourtney didn't seem to care even when she was with Scott. 

Caitlyn is just annoying and I wouldn't blame Kendall to want nothing to do with her. Kylie obviously is not really wanting to spend time with Caitlyn, while Kendall's trying at least and Caitlyn can't appreciate that. Why would buying Kylie a horse when she hasn't come around in months be a great idea? It's not like she's going to show up because there's a horse there now. 

Cailtlyn will end up with that house being alone with nobody.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Wait...if this girl is a whore because she hooked up with a guy who isn't married, separated from his baby momma who wants nothing to do with him romantically and continually preaches they aren't together...what does that make Kim who was hooking up with another man and got knocked up by said man while SHE was married to someone else? 

Scott doesn't owe Kourtney or any of those women his celibacy while he waits with baited breath for Kourtney to take him back. He's trying, he had an emotional moment where he felt like he was being strung along after having such a great vacation with Kourtney and he made a rash decision in hooking up with someone. Nothing about what he did was wrong and it wouldn't be wrong for Kourtney to do it either. But if Kourtney wants to spearhead the message that they aren't together and there are no plans to get back together, there should be no faux outrage at Scott at least doing what he wants to fulfill his physical needs.

This! I don't get the hate from Kim on this at all and it bugs me a lot. Also because Kim is calling this a whore when Scott is free to do what he wants. And I really believe Kourtney plays head games with him and she's at fault for doing this. She told Kim she said that sometimes she goes "maybe some day" to him or something along those lines and she's never clear with him. So I don't know. I'm just angry that I think the show was trying to make us be on Kim's side for yelling at a woman and calling her names because she hooked up with a man who's single. And fake or not, it's messed up.

• Love 8

The pillowcases at the hotel had Kim’s initials embroidered on them.

After finding out that the robbers tracked Kim for two years before the actual robbery, I understand why she’s feeling so much anxiety with everyone looking at her, but she’s the one who Instagramed/Tweeted/Snapchated her entire life for all to see, you can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Kourtney is definitely leading Scott on, she should just tell him the truth.

Did the makeup artist guy even explain what he was doing, or did he just do her makeup & wait for questions?

1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Exactly. Where does she get off calling this girl names & chasing her out of Scott's room? Kourtney was screwing Justin Bieber for fucks sake, Scott can see whoever he damn wants.

• Love 6

Did I miss something? I mean, what the hell was that. Kim went batshit. Her treatment of that woman was so, so, so uncalled for. I hope she gets called out for it but alas, won't matter. On one hand, yeah, Scott maybe should have been savvier about it. Kim's a lunatic, there are cameras in tow on the trip likely staying nearby, the family's insane, they live for the public, maybe don't bring a girl back during this trip...but what the hell. He didn't do anything wrong.  

Kourtney tweeted it would have been her "natural reaction", too. They all hold Scott up to some crazy as hell standard while Kourtney's allowed to prance around and live however she wants, however Scott's not allowed to? That shit ain't fair or right. Is he supposed to chain himself to some cross while waiting for wishy-washy Kourtney to decide if it's a day she'll allow him to get close to her? She sucks and I'm not a huge Scott fan either. Gah this episode made me angry.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, The Ascension said:

Did I miss something? I mean, what the hell was that. Kim went batshit. Her treatment of that woman was so, so, so uncalled for. I hope she gets called out for it but alas, won't matter. On one hand, yeah, Scott maybe should have been savvier about it. Kim's a lunatic, there are cameras in tow on the trip likely staying nearby, the family's insane, they live for the public, maybe don't bring a girl back during this trip...but what the hell. He didn't do anything wrong.  

Kourtney tweeted it would have been her "natural reaction", too. They all hold Scott up to some crazy as hell standard while Kourtney's allowed to prance around and live however she wants, however Scott's not allowed to? That shit ain't fair or right. Is he supposed to chain himself to some cross while waiting for wishy-washy Kourtney to decide if it's a day she'll allow him to get close to her? She sucks and I'm not a huge Scott fan either. Gah this episode made me angry.

Again, this. It's ridiculous this entire thing. I would understand the whole "sisters got my back" thing if Scott was Kourtneys husband/boyfriend but Scott is NONE of those things to Kourtney. Yes Scott's a idiot for not hiding a girl cleverly enough but no one in this situation  deserves the crazy Kim got. And I completely understand that Kourtney is Kim's sister, blood is thicker than water but Kim could have handled the situation accordingly and not call someone a whore and banging on doors while doing so.  And Kourtney isn't being kind to Scott at all. She keeps going on vacations with him and not being clear about the situation. Wasn't it like two episodes ago when she said something about having a 4th kid to Khloe? My guess is that's why she strings Scott around. That behavior isn't okay. 

This episode pissed me off so much. For one, I've had to defend Scott the whole time in all my posts- and I don't really hate or dislike him, I'm meh on him a lot of the time- but I feel like I'm mostly defending the nameless girl who got called a whore for hooking up with a single guy. 

This was the episode that I legit stared at my screen when it was over like really who do these people think they are? I probably should do that all the time but it felt so apparent the way they treat people who aren't the Kardashions. For some reason, this episode has really bothered and struck a nerve with me. And I firmly believe that we as the viewers are supposed to be all "yay Kim's on her sisters side". 

• Love 14

I think what I hate about this particular issue is that when Kourtney and Scott were together the rest of the Kardashian's wanted Kourtney to dump him a majority of the time. Kourtney and Scott are not together so they both can date whoever they want. I think it great that Kourtney and Scott can coparent and take family vacations together, but I really do not see any mind games going on. I do not think Kourtney is intentionally leading him on. I think Scott may be reading too much into some things. I think this is all for lame storyline purposes I think both Scott and Kourtney know where they stand with each other.

Ugh Kourtney's tweet. None of you have the right to be mad at Scott. None! Gah, I just can't with these people.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Whatever. This storyline fake or real about Scott hooking up with a random makes me dislike the Kardashions even more than I already do. So Kourtney is allowed to hook up with people but Scott can't? I would understand if Scott was hooking up with a random and he had tagged along on Kim's work trip but he was there doing an appearance of his own and then he brought a random girl back. Not the best move of course but still, him and Kourtney aren't together by any means at this point, so why can't he hook up with whoever he wants? I don't understand why he wasn't allowed to. 

Because there is a term in Scott's show contract that stipulates he must go full drunk/playboy for at least one episode per season, in order to pad plots for the remainder of the season.  No agent in their right mind would send an actual recovering addict (drugs, alcohol, sex - whatever) to a playground like Dubai, especially with a camera team in tow.  This is the easiest role for Kourtney to have on this show to stay relevant.  She's like Bernie, in "Weekend at Bernie's",  with just enough of a pulse to justify keeping the ventilator (Scott) plugged in.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Because there is a term in Scott's show contract that stipulates he must go full drunk/playboy for at least one episode per season, in order to pad plots for the remainder of the season.  No agent in their right mind would send an actual recovering addict (drugs, alcohol, sex - whatever) to a playground like Dubai, especially with a camera team in tow.  This is the easiest role for Kourtney to have on this show to stay relevant.  She's like Bernie, in "Weekend at Bernie's",  with just enough of a pulse to justify keeping the ventilator (Scott) plugged in.

I guess. I mean I know it's probably fake but it doesn't make the Kardashions look good either. Also the that Kourtney tweet is really annoying actually.  

Khloe called it a few episodes back, Kim is bored sitting around at home and is getting her rocks off sticking her nose into her sisters personal lives. When she was Mrs. Kanye West and strutting around town half dressed and scowling with him, she thought she was the Princess. Now she's stuck at home pretending to be a changed person and worrying that her husband could go off his meds and get dragged back on a 5150 again. So, misery wants company. Scott's always been nice to Kim, even when she's treated him like crap. At the dinner he at least commented on the fact that the security detail should have been more present and looking out for Kim. ( or they should have gotten a private room to dine in).

Scott and Kourt are not a couple, at least in Kourt's mind, so why is Kim traveling around with him?  The only contact she should have with him is in relation to his role as  Mason, P's and Reign's father. 

But then the whole mess was probably a set up for the camera anyway.  Just like the next trip to Costa Rica when he brings a girl along.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Did you see the fellow , Mansoor, hanging with Scott and telling him that he needs a drink and they can party later and get fucked up? 

It was odd too, seeing Scott dressed in his sweats making an appearance, he's usually dressed to kill. Plus the whole thing with his supposed appearance was shady.. just shoving a box of candy in his hand? It just didn't seem real.  I agree that it's probably just like you say... time for Scott to get crazy and earn his big fat salary. 

Really though, none of these women have made good choices in picking a partner. The men are all weak and damaged  to start with and even worse after hanging with them for a while. Any guy will a good sense of himself and some self esteem would run far and fast.

• Love 3

Most irritating moments of this episode for me, in order.

1. Kim dramatically whispering before going on stage for the makeup session: “If I don’t make it out alive, tell my husband and kids that I love them.”  Yeah, Kim because you’re a soldier in a war zone in the direct line of fire. And: “I don’t know if all this exposure is worth it.” That is not a rhetorical question, Kim, because you, your momager and your accountants, already know the answer to that.

2. Everyone, including Scott, pretending that his rehabilitation has any real importance in the scheme of things, when his so-called relapse is broadcast to Kim’s (probably bored) friends via her speaker phone call to Kourtney and Kourtney’s subsequent chat with a pretend horrified Khloe, and, of course, to the entire viewing public.

3. That anyone cares who Scott and Kourtney are sleeping with, since they are both single, or that Scott would be spineless enough to allow anyone (and their camera crew!) to invade his hotel suite and insult and terrorize his guest.

4. That so many people in Dubai are so bored that they would spend big bucks to watch Kim getting made up or Scott listlessly holding up a random product for marketing purposes.

5. That I would care enough to watch and comment on the fake and inane goings-on of this brain-dead crew. TBH, this should probably be #1 on the list!

• Love 13

After watching the entire episode (with the WHORE discovery as a cliffhanger)....  Clearly all of the filming in that Dubai hotel is a huge advertisement for the hotel, and Scott came along to advertise that secondary fish tank room (and random Candy factory).  Fine.  What I suspect Kim is the most pi$$ed about is that Scott was able to sneak in a random chick, through not only the family's newly hyped up physical security team but also legal security - everyone who passes into the world of K and J has to sign confidentiality agreements - so who knows what this woman heard and saw even in her brief time in Scott's bed/bathroom!

Also odd - that random purse - looked to be a high end purse - several thousand dollars?  So maybe she is a plant to generate drama. 

• Love 1

Perhaps I'm waaaaay to old to get this, but:

Kim was attacked, suddenly, in her hotel room by robbers.  Kim now attacks some random woman in a hotel bathroom (that she snuck into in order to get away from the perceived danger) and Kim comes out of this like she's top level FBI investigator. 

• Love 11
(edited)
48 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Perhaps I'm waaaaay to old to get this, but:

Kim was attacked, suddenly, in her hotel room by robbers.  Kim now attacks some random woman in a hotel bathroom (that she snuck into in order to get away from the perceived danger) and Kim comes out of this like she's top level FBI investigator. 

Very good observation!! 

But she missed the purse on the coffee table !!

2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

What I suspect Kim is the most pi$$ed about is that Scott was able to sneak in a random chick, through not only the family's newly hyped up physical security team but also legal security -

He commented on her shitty security at the dinner, when she complained that half the room was taking pictures. He even mentioned that she had crappy security in Paris. (Poor Pascal!!) 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

So maybe she is a plant to generate drama. 

I'm sure. Even though they didn't show her face (no SAG card?). Wonder if she is the same one who he brings to Costa Rica?

18 hours ago, Christi said:

Googled it...Kourt was seen  around town with Beiber during the Dubai trip...this family! DOH!

The bag that Kim bought in Dubai was adorbs....thats all I got

I doubt Kourt did the Biebs. It was all a set up to Scott being told by a "friend" (nice friend) while he is in Dubai, that Kourt is "seeing someone".

Didn't Corey used to work for the Biebs manager?

Did Kris call in a favor?  Was it a deliberate move to have Kourt leave the Biebs hotel (in full view of the paps) just to create a storyline for the show?

Think of the wonderful memories Mason, P and Reign will have watching old videos of their childhoods. How will they ever know fact from fiction? Grampa became Grandma, true. Did daddy have a whore in Dubai, maybe, maybe not? Was he a drunk, cheating louse, or was he just playing his part? Were they truly wanted  and loved children, or just necessary props for a reality show.  

• Love 4

Uhhhh, the Koutney saga continues. First off, I for one am tired of hearing about Kourt. Sticking around with a guy that clearly doesnt respect her and getting knocked up has been her schtick for how long now? Snore. Get it together Kourt and if you arent together then he can screw who he wishes. You've gotten enough attention off of this ever since you popped out Mason

• Love 3

Dubai is the epitome of tackiness.  It should be renamed Kardashian City.

Don't care what The Lord does; I'd still hang out with him.  Have him come over for a BBQ and just chill.  He makes me laugh.

• Love 8

Yeah give me all the Lord you got, cus those women drive me nutty. I absolutely can't stand any of Kims friends. They all strike me as mean girls. Even the boys! ?

But if I had to choose, gimme 20 times more Kim and zero KenDull & Caitlin. Neither of them can act, KenDull comes across as borderline special, and Caitlyn is insufferable!!

I totally missed the point of Travis & kiddos randomly showing up at Kourt's. Was it just a quick drive by to promote whatever drink was on the table?? Did he need cash to pay his lawn guys? What was the point? 

• Love 7

These people disgust me...Kim was terrorized by thugs in her hotel room in Paris,  so she feels it's OK to turn thug & terrorize another person. Who does she think she is & who does she think she's impressing with her yelling, threatening & swearing while sneaking around in a floor length mink coat.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

Who does she think she is & who does she think she's impressing with her yelling, threatening & swearing while sneaking around in a floor length mink coat.

I doubt she would have done that if she didn't have 30 of her minions and her camera crew standing behind her. 

17 hours ago, iwasish said:

He commented on her shitty security at the dinner, when she complained that half the room was taking pictures. He even mentioned that she had crappy security in Paris. (Poor Pascal!!) 

They had dinner in the middle of a crowded restaurant with a camera team in tow.  It's not like bodyguards can demand the other diners keep their phones in their pockets.  They could certainly have booked a private room.  They wanted to cause a commotion. 

I'm curious what Scott's reaction to Kim's tantrum will be next week.  I doubt he'll stand up to her and tell her she was being extremely rude.  Raise your hand if you think she ever pulled that $hit on one of Lamar's tricks he cheated on Khloe with?  She knows she can treat Scott like a child (they all do) and get away with it. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I doubt she would have done that if she didn't have 30 of her minions and her camera crew standing behind her. 

They had dinner in the middle of a crowded restaurant with a camera team in tow.  It's not like bodyguards can demand the other diners keep their phones in their pockets.  They could certainly have booked a private room.  They wanted to cause a commotion. 

I'm curious what Scott's reaction to Kim's tantrum will be next week.  I doubt he'll stand up to her and tell her she was being extremely rude.  Raise your hand if you think she ever pulled that $hit on one of Lamar's tricks he cheated on Khloe with?  She knows she can treat Scott like a child (they all do) and get away with it. 

When she was standing at the top of the stairs saying she was going to bust the door down and see what kind of a whore was in there, she has a big old grin on her face. She was loving the fact that someone else right now is going to suffer, but Kourtney's reaction wasn't what she expected. I think she wanted to hear  Kourtney break down. Kim is never happy when everyone else is and she isn't. She has no idea when or if Kanye is going to be able stable enough to jet set around the world again and I don't think the life style she's living now is what she wants. SHe was all stressed and hesitant before going out on stage with the makeup artist, but had her ever present phone in hand to record her entrance and within  a minute or two (her words) she was pretty much back to normal.

She wouldn't pull that shit on Lamar's side pieces, Kris did! I read somewhere Kris and Khloe  tracked him down to a motel and hammered on the door. Two klassy ladies. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

She was loving the fact that someone else right now is going to suffer

She was also loving the fact that she was going to get some interesting footage out of an otherwise boring trip.  Had Scott not brought that woman home, I can't even imagine the boring b roll we would have seen in its place.  Kim does more shopping!  Kim eats a salad!  Someone facetimes Rob to make sure he hasn't suffocated in a pile of whatchamacallit wrappers!

• Love 7
(edited)
On 5/1/2017 at 10:28 AM, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

This is the easiest role for Kourtney to have on this show to stay relevant.  She's like Bernie, in "Weekend at Bernie's",  with just enough of a pulse to justify keeping the ventilator (Scott) plugged in.

This is literally the best description I have ever read about Kourtney & Scott's "relationship."  Bible.

On 5/1/2017 at 10:39 AM, iwasish said:

Scott and Kourt are not a couple, at least in Kourt's mind, so why is Kim traveling around with him?  The only contact she should have with him is in relation to his role as  Mason, P's and Reign's father. 

But then the whole mess was probably a set up for the camera anyway.  Just like the next trip to Costa Rica when he brings a girl along.

I briefly wondered that as well...why take your pseudo-brother-in-law along on a make-up trip to Dubai?  But then, I remembered - nothing they do makes much sense, and they just needed him there so someone could ply him with booze, carry the "plot" along, and Kourtney would be able to say, "See?  I told you he'd mess up again!"  Same sh!t, different episode.  But Kourtney is horrible and Scott is never going to be able to get back in her good graces, ever - because she will keep re-drawing the line in the sand.

On 5/1/2017 at 4:46 PM, iwasish said:

Didn't Corey used to work for the Biebs manager?

The web, she is tangled.

Kim looked stupid walking around Scott's room...down the stairs, up the stairs, suddenly back down the stairs.  But what looked even stupider was the girl who was tagging along behind Kim, trying to follow her up and down and up the stairs.  Her hangers-on, with their vapid expressions and leading questions and feigned interest in the tiniest morsel of Kim's life are pathetic.  But I suppose they're getting a paycheck, so...guess there's harder ways to earn a dollar than getting a free trip to Dubai and chasing some poor woman around an aquarium-themed hotel room.

6 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

She was also loving the fact that she was going to get some interesting footage out of an otherwise boring trip.  Had Scott not brought that woman home, I can't even imagine the boring b roll we would have seen in its place.  Kim does more shopping!  Kim eats a salad!  Someone facetimes Rob to make sure he hasn't suffocated in a pile of whatchamacallit wrappers!

This made me LOL way too hard.  And then I felt bad.  But still, I am laughing.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Kim looked stupid walking around Scott's room...down the stairs, up the stairs, suddenly back down the stairs.  But what looked even stupider was the girl who was tagging along behind Kim, trying to follow her up and down and up the stairs.  

That's her assistant, Stephanie. she gets paid to follow Kim around like that.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Scott and Kourt are not a couple, at least in Kourt's mind, so why is Kim traveling around with him? 

They always were going together to Dubai for some reason. They both had their events scheduled for Oct 14th. When the robbery happened she postponed her event which was logical, but they also postponed Scotts too. Then they rescheduled both again for the same time.

I'm guessing it's all for taping of KUWTK. The script/storyline needed both together in Dubai.

• Love 3

Why were they so horrified that Kim's friend would classify kourtney and Scott having or being a broken home???? No it's a modern family, yeah maybe their family smh

• Love 4
(edited)
50 minutes ago, stacyasp said:

Why were they so horrified that Kim's friend would classify kourtney and Scott having or being a broken home???? No it's a modern family, yeah maybe their family smh

That bugged me so much! One of the friends was like "that's dramatic" when someone referred to it that way. Well. That's what it's called, actually. It becomes a modern family when people get new partners but it technically is a broken home. And initially that's what Scott and Kourtney were: they became a broken home when pictures of him surfaced of him being stupid a year or so ago.That conversation was so stupid. And yes maybe "broken home" is a dramatic word but broken homes are actually quite heartbreaking so.. and in all honestly I don't know why this moment in which these people were discussing words made me mad but it did. Along with the ending scenes with Kim running around and banging on bathroom doors like she's the host of a reboot of cheaters.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Ina123 said:

Correcting someone for using the term "broken home" to "modern family" is just PC gone stupid.

Technically - Kim, her siblings, half siblings, step siblings, Kanye, Lamar, Kris J, Chyna, Tyga... all come from "broken" homes too.  Probably a pattern Kim is not happy being reminded of.  Oddly enough, I think Scott's the only one whose parents stayed together throughout his childhood and the relationship only ended because one of them died.

14 hours ago, GaT said:

That's her assistant, Stephanie. she gets paid to follow Kim around like that.

Who was the one in the fur coat that looked like Larsa Pippen?  And that Jen Atkin (I think she was on the Kourtney bday mexican vacay too) who mentioned the "broken home"...does she work for Kim or is she some childhood friend? 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Along with the ending scenes with Kim running around and banging on bathroom doors like she's the host of a reboot of cheaters.

You just gave Khloe an idea for her next "successful" series.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

You just gave Khloe an idea for her next "successful" series.

Has she ever had a boyfriend/husband that hasn't cheated?'

Funny how she prides herself on being such a great girlfriend to hang with and a whore in the bedroom and yet her men tend to wander.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Has she ever had a boyfriend/husband that hasn't cheated?'

Funny how she prides herself on being such a great girlfriend to hang with and a whore in the bedroom and yet her men tend to wander.

That she continues to fish in the lake of NBA players, the eventual cheating partner is a self-fulfilling prophecy.  Neither Khloe nor Kourtney are emotionally capable of cultivating a true life partnership and are more in love with the idea of being in love and the label of being a taken woman.  Instinctively seeking out an emotionally unavailable partner ensures that while you'll never get truly close to them, they will never truly get too close to you, either.  When they do eventually cheat, you can ride your martyrdom into the sunset enjoying all of the sympathy and attention along the way.  Chose a stable person, who truly loves you and....if $hit goes south,  you might actually have to be accountable for part of the mess.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Technically - Kim, her siblings, half siblings, step siblings, Kanye, Lamar, Kris J, Chyna, Tyga... all come from "broken" homes too.  Probably a pattern Kim is not happy being reminded of.  Oddly enough, I think Scott's the only one whose parents stayed together throughout his childhood and the relationship only ended because one of them died.

Who was the one in the fur coat that looked like Larsa Pippen?  And that Jen Atkin (I think she was on the Kourtney bday mexican vacay too) who mentioned the "broken home"...does she work for Kim or is she some childhood friend? 

Yes, she does work for Kim and other celebrities, Jen Atkin is the Kardashian-Jenner hairstylist/BFF