Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

I'm already over these b!tches! That's all they do is have irrational, stupid arguments! Erika could have been an all time fave on the show, but her kvetchin' about nothing is just too frustrating for words! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Spelling
  • Love 13
22 minutes ago, dosodog said:

She did.  Lisa even seemed to appreciate the remark in a "takes one to know one" kind of way.

LVP purred deliciously at Tom after he said it.

It's on! Runs around room excited.

Tonight's theme?

Every bunny was kung fu fighting?

It's on like bunny kong?

1a04aa5a54f3d28dd2dcd37b3a4ccdec.jpg

Free the Blue Bunny

• Love 16
Just now, ivygirl said:

I can't stand the double-teaming of Erika and Rinna against PK. Not because I'm a big PK fan but because the constant interruptions are driving me nuts.

I'd go off and say "get over it" and "STFU!" I'm done! If you see me, turn and go the other way b!tches! This constant kvetchin' is making my hands shake! I'm really beginning to hate those 3; Rinna, Erika, & Eileen who's the biggest enabler of them all! ;-)

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

I'd go off and say "get over it" and "STFU!" I'm done! If you see me, turn and go the other way b!tches! This constant kvetchin' is making my hands shake! I'm really beginning to hate those 3; Rinna, Erika, & Eileen who's the biggest enabler of them all! ;-)

I haven't seen Eileen enable yet, but the night's still young.

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, Snappy said:

I haven't seen Eileen enable yet, but the night's still young.

Are you kidding! She enables Rinna every time she acts like a fuk'n arse! She forgives and hugs Rinna every time she creates her own drama with her big MOUTH! Please! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 20
Just now, Jamie Satyr said:

Are you kidding! She enable Rinna every time she acts like a fuk'n arse! She forgives and hugs Rinna every time she creates her own drama with her big MOUTH! Please! ;-(

I'm not saying she's not an enabler, I just haven't seen her do it on this part of the reunion.

• Love 1

LVP is a dirty old broad. She hears Kim went on a date with President Trump and she asks Kim if the slept together or did she see him naked. What...is she trying to live vicariously through others because her well has run dry? 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Don't Snapchat with Eden - she will greet you naked in bed and she might kill you and/or put you up in her souvenir attic

KFB...are you a serial killer profiler for the FBI?if not you missed your calling!

3 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

UGH! Isn't there a sale at Target or something?

I think "peek a boo shoulder" dresses are on sale there! Lol!

• Love 5
Just now, lololol said:

ErICKa is disgusting.

That's what I said...EJ lovers and EJ haters...Difference of opinion.  I think Doritos is fake, pretentious and completely jealous of EJ.  I think PK is a creep.  You don't.

• Love 17

Lisa and Kim's hug was just super creepy and uncomfortable. Uh oh, here comes the bunny. The whole set up is even more inappropriate given what Kim just said about Lisa not always disappointing her. Kim should sit next to Erika because she's a bitch.

• Love 3
Just now, Snappy said:

Lisa and Kim's hug was just super creepy and uncomfortable. Uh oh, here comes the bunny. The whole set up is even more inappropriate given what Kim just said about Lisa not always disappointing her. Kim should sit next to Erika because she's a bitch.

That was actually awful.

• Love 11