Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Tori must have been raised by parents who told her that everything that she said and did was wonderful, and she seems to agree with this.  

She's certainly keeping that tradition alive with Jackson (and to a certain extent, Josiah)....NOT LILAH😏

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I have to admit that I do no like fudge. I love most types of chocolate candy but not fudge. However if my mother-law had a shop and she sold packages of fudge form her online shop I would keep my mouth shut. Tori must have been raised by parents who told her that everything that she said and did was wonderful, and she seems to agree with this.  

Exactly, same here…. It’s one of Amy’s main products on her website, like it or not Tori should keep her mouth shut.
This is Tori’s typical passive aggressive way of taking a swipe at someone.

Zach has a history of taking Tori’s side in these situations and never tells her to stop even though he often looked uncomfortable on camera while Tori sat there insulting Matt and Caryn for the hundredth time.

Tori always posts these insults in her reels that disappear after several hours…. She’s done it a few times including dissing essential oils that Audrey sells, snippy posts about hoarding (Amy) and negative comments about pumpkin patches which was obviously directed at Matt.                    
I think she’s got a lot of anger built up inside and this is how she vents.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
On 4/7/2023 at 4:10 PM, Endora said:

That fudge Amy pushes is horrible.  I didn’t buy it, I would never, but I have tasted it.  

I'm SO happy you are still alive Endora! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
(edited)
On 4/6/2023 at 2:00 PM, 65mickey said:

Seriously, something changed with Tori and how she feels about her in-laws and this happened around the time she found out about Lylah being a dwarf. When they didn't have the farm handed over to them the way that Zach probably led her to believe would happen she looked at her life and how things have turned out and she is very unhappy. Her way of dealing with disappointment is to take her anger out on others, Matt and Caryn.

Lots of people vent their anger and disappointment in life on others. It’s not fair of course, but it’s the easiest way. (Not that I approve of it)

Tori loves her kids, but I’m sure she’d hoped things would turn out differently when she got pregnant.
I’ve wondered whether reality (no pun intended) has finally caught up with Tori? Has she finally realised how big the challenges are that lie ahead of them and that life isn’t going to be easy? You could argue she could have known from Matt and Amy, but their TLC show certainly made a lot of things easier for them. There was a good and constant cashflow, a big house that was customized to their needs, no reason to find a normal job with its own challenges and no one had to work particularly hard. Whether her kids’ future will be similar toZach’s remains to be seen. I doubt it though.

Edited by LilyD
  • Like 4
On 4/9/2023 at 1:16 PM, LilyD said:

Lots of people vent their anger and disappointment in life on others. It’s not fair of course, but it’s the easiest way. (Not that I approve of it)

Tori loves her kids, but I’m sure she’d hoped things would turn out differently when she got pregnant.
I’ve wondered whether reality (no pun intended) has finally caught up with Tori? Has she finally realised how big the challenges are that lie ahead of them and that life isn’t going to be easy? You could argue she could have known from Matt and Amy, but their TLC show certainly made a lot of things easier for them. There was a good and constant cashflow, a big house that was customized to their needs, no reason to find a normal job with its own challenges and no one had to work particularly hard. Whether her kids’ future will be similar toZach’s remains to be seen. I doubt it though.

I think you give her too much credit.  I don’t think she thinks that deeply about things. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
On 4/6/2023 at 8:00 AM, 65mickey said:

Maybe Amy was unavailable for babysitting and we all know how Tori "Mrs chip on her shoulder" feels entitled to go to war over the least little thing. 

Seriously, something changed with Tori and how she feels about her in-laws and this happened around the time she found out about Lylah being a dwarf. When they didn't have the farm handed over to them the way that Zach probably led her to believe would happen she looked at her life and how things have turned out and she is very unhappy. Her way of dealing with disappointment is to take her anger out on others, Matt and Caryn. I know this is just my observation but this is what I see when I watch the show a woman who is disappointed with how her life turned out.  Does Tori have any siblings? 

Tori has one sibling, a younger brother, who apparently got into trouble with some drugs at some point.  Her father's been shown at the births.

Totally agree that Tori's world crumbled when she learned Lilah was a LP (she tried to pass off her tears at the time as concern for her future as a dwarf, but if she were that concerned she would stop procreating.

She was visibly devastated to hear that her daughter wouldn't be a mini-me clone of herself.  I honestly believe she was just dumb enough to believe that "50/50 chance" meant that if the first was a dwarf, the second would be average-size.  D'uh!  Besides, she had a "feeling."

And then the loss of the farm, legacy, and role as new star of the show.

No wonder she's salty!  She directs anger not only at M&C and occasionally Amy, but also passive-aggressively at poor Lilah...

She was never the brightest bulb nor the most mature person around.

I think she married Zach for "fame and fortune," and look where she is!

• Like 16
  • Sad 3
(edited)

If Tori is trying to compete with Audrey's online post about Jeremy she lost...big time. Understand they are both full of it about their men but Audrey's was a college essay compared to Tori's comic strip level material. 😁

Edited by b4pjoe
typo
  • Like 5
  • LOL 8
2 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I am extra thankful this year to be celebrating another year older!

What the hell does that even mean?

If Tori doesn't watch it, she'll start talking like Amy. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

Jeez normally it’s a fight to the death between Auj and Tori for the most sickening compliment, over the top praise or SQUEEK and SQUAWK!!!… but this year Tori took her marbles and went home.

Auj wins!!!!!
She’s officially “THE BIGGEST LOSER!!!!” 🥳

168375558092133067.jpeg

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

I'm surprised that Tori hasn't felt the need to up the ante and post an addendum to her declaration of adoration to Babe after reading Audrey's addition to her slobbering love letter to Jeremy aka Jesus.

• LOL 12

Tori posted a video on instagram of Lilah playing with the baby, whose name escapes me. Lilah has a toy camera and is trying to get the baby to look at her so she can take his picture. She is shouting something at him and I can't understand what she is trying to say. Lilah is 3 1/2 and should have a pretty good vocabulary by now. Wonder if the mom with  the tools in her back pocket has done anything to get this child speech therapy. 

• Like 10

Lilah is clearly her mother's daughter; "Look at the camera", "Do that again so I can take a better picture", "pretend you just opened the present so I can get a picture of you being surprised, I missed it when you actually did it".  

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
(edited)

I watched the video of Lilah on one of the those IG viewer sites.  I thought maybe she was screaming JJ at the baby because his name is Josiah and Tori calls him Baby J so maybe Lilah thinks he’s JJ or I guess she could be saying Baby J and it just sounds like JJ to me since I’m half deaf other than that I think she was just babbling.  I’m not really sure how well kids Lilah’s age talk, but generally I can understand most kids somewhat at 3-4 years old.  I hope they are at least attempting to get her speech therapy and not waiting for Tori’s back pocket tools 🙄 

Did they ever say if Lilah’s hearing was affecting her speech?  I generally zone out when Tori and Zach drone on.  I can barely understand Zach and Tori’s usually jabbering about how they don’t care about the farm, how Jackson owns everything, or how “hot” Zach is 🥴 

On a side note, it was nice seeing Lilah be able to play with a sibling that is not sitting on her head.  I hope that keeps up and ‘Baby J” doesn’t start doing that or God forbid he wants to OWN something then it might be an EPIC battle for Roloff BATTLEGROUND JUNKYARD Farms, the sequel.  Thirty years from now, Jackson, Lilah, and Josiah can tell Zach that “he is old and doesn’t need to worry about money anymore” and that they’d like their inheritance NOW, so Zach and Tori better move on from the Ponderosa Battleground Junkyard Farm. It can be like Succession, but with less wealth and more broken down riding mowers 😊

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 2
  • LOL 8
(edited)

I think she might have been trying to say SI SI. Tori and Zach call him Si. At first I thought she was calling him Sissy.  From my experience with my 2 daughters and a granddaughter by the time they were Lilah's age they were speaking in clear sentences. Children do mature at different ages. But Lilah is going t be 4 in November and if her speach does not catch up somewhat by then Tori and Zach are not being attentive to her.

Lilah is an adorable little girl with a cute personality. Nice that we see her playing with a sibling who doesn't want to hit her in the head with a metal rod or sit on her.

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 8
38 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I think she might have been trying to say SI SI. Tori and Zach all him Si.

I also thought she was saying, "si, si" because that's how Tori usually refers to the baby.  I REGULARLY see Tori's IG posts and am struck by the fact that although she portrays Lilah regularly in different situations, Lilah's SPEECH has not improved ONE IOTA from the time MANY MONTHS AGO when the show was airing and Tori specifically said on the show that she was going to prioritize Lilah's speech delays with PERSONAL TEACHING TOOLS.

I find it so irritating that, apparently, what the viewers observe about Lilah's speech delay is, apparently no "big deal" to Tori (I won't even include Zach as he's completely uninvolved as far as I can tell).

That little girl DESERVES parents who are in tune with her special needs so she may be able to function "normally" in society where she will, for sure, have enough challenges.  I also agree that Lilah is very cute.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, Teriacky said:

To be fair, they also both don’t seem to notice how severely bowed Jackson’s legs are. 

Yes, I agree!  I think it's because they had Jackson undergo  "stop-gap" surgery that accomplished nothing visible but will, they say, have some positive results in years to come.  So, on that basis, I guess they placate themselves that they've done everything they could to address the issue.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
19 hours ago, pdlinda said:

That little girl DESERVES parents who are in tune with her special needs so she may be able to function "normally" in society where she will, for sure, have enough challenges. 

I noticed that on Tori's IG YESTERDAY, she had a video about her COACHING Lilah oh WRITING the letter "B"!  I think she wrote the "example" on a line on a workbook page, and Lilah was supposed to copy the example.  Lilah tried as best she could and I thought it was a "start."  HOWEVER, in response to Tori's encouraging "chatter" during the exercise, I still could not make out a word that Lilah was saying, so there's that!  

Who knows maybe someone who knows someone who knows someone who reads these boards, MAY have brought the fact of Tori's attention that Lilah's speech delay NEEDS ATTENTION!! 

• Like 7
(edited)
On 4/21/2023 at 1:24 PM, Dibs said:

but if she were that concerned she would stop procreating.

Amen!!!!!   I just don't get how you can continue to have children knowing there's a good chance that they are going to have to go through medical procedure after medical procedure. I'm from an alcoholic family and did not have children because I refused to pass that along to my kids.  It is selfish to do what those two are doing.

if you need to parent that badly, adopt! I am sure that there are children out there, some of which are little people, who could use a loving family.

Edited by Kid
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
(edited)
On 6/9/2023 at 11:27 PM, pdlinda said:

Yes, I agree!  I think it's because they had Jackson undergo  "stop-gap" surgery that accomplished nothing visible but will, they say, have some positive results in years to come.  So, on that basis, I guess they placate themselves that they've done everything they could to address the issue.

It's in no way certain that the minimally invasive procedure they chose -- specifically because it WAS minimally invasive and Tori is too much of a child to handle anything more rigorous -- was or ever will be effective.  As I understand it, the sooner that procedure is done, the better, and they put even that little surgery off as long as possible.  I found her reply was very suspect that time Zach couldn't accompany them to the surgeon's during Covid and relied on Tori's report instead of speaking directly to the doctor himself.  Most likely Jackson will still have to undergo the same leg-breaking procedure that Zach did -- and Tori was trying to avoid -- now that (it appears) the damage is done.  They've also now said most likely Lilah will have to undergo eye surgery -- once again because Tori couldn't be arsed to diligently apply the patch and enforce the glass-wearing protocol the doctor ordered. Heaven knows what issues "Si" or the next child will have and how spectacularly they'll bungle those!

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 4
  • Sad 4
On 7/2/2023 at 5:08 AM, justduckey said:

Toro had Josiah in a forward facing car seat in her latest video. No way he’s the height or weight for that. Heck, Lilah probably isn’t either.

I saw another Instagram she posted where the kids were in some vehicle (maybe heading out to the airport to attend that Little People's Convention??) and neither Lilah nor Jackson were belted in their car seats?  Were my eyes deceiving me?

• Sad 2

Well, these are the ding-dongs that run their kid into a tree and laugh almost every time Lilah’s falls, so it’s not surprising.  Even when the kids are in their car seats, half the time they don’t look belted in correctly.  

I would blame it on how Zach grew up (Matt and Amy didn’t seem to know what the hell they were doing in regards to safety imo) but it seems like Tori is the boss.  I guess she’s too busy thinking about Zach’s “hot bod” and what Jackson is going to “own” next 🙄

• Like 3

Does anybody know what exactly Tori is jabbering about?  What happened in Texas that was heavy and frustrating?  I thought they were having fun at the LP conference.   Did Amy forget to tell Tori to hang out at the pool so she could have fun and discover she too was a LP?

Seriously though, did something happen or is it just Tori being Tori?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Does anybody know what exactly Tori is jabbering about?  What happened in Texas that was heavy and frustrating?  I thought they were having fun at the LP conference.   Did Amy forget to tell Tori to hang out at the pool so she could have fun and discover she too was a LP?

Seriously though, did something happen or is it just Tori being Tori?

She did a video. She said they had a great time but they were all a bit off and there was some frustration when they returned. They were exhausted and “bored”. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Thanks 2

Wasn't it posted somewhere that LPBW was already filming. Maybe they are regreting their decision not to film, hence their frustration and boredom. That is if they really did quit the show. What else are they going to do? 

• Like 2
On 6/9/2023 at 11:27 PM, pdlinda said:

I'm pretty sure this is the type of surgery Jackson  had: https://www.nationwidechildrens.org/family-resources-education/health-wellness-and-safety-resources/helping-hands/guided-growth-surgery#:~:text=Guided growth%2C or hemi-epiphysiodesis,one side of the bone.

It can be used to stop the growth plates on the outsides of his legs from continuing to grow, so that the inner legs will grow and catch up.  Once that happens, then growth plates can then be started again.  It might not be noticeable by the naked eye for a while, but the orthopedist will be doing x-rays and measurements. I worked for a pediatric orthopedic surgeon for five years and there were a lot of non-dwarf kids with bowlegs that had this surgery. It does take time for the bones to catch up. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 5
On 7/11/2023 at 9:40 PM, 65mickey said:

Wasn't it posted somewhere that LPBW was already filming. Maybe they are regreting their decision not to film, hence their frustration and boredom. That is if they really did quit the show. What else are they going to do? 

Any reason to believe they aren’t filming?  That would be awesome news.

On 7/11/2023 at 6:40 PM, 65mickey said:

I follow Tori on Instagram where she freely hawks her online product endorsements and posts a lot of videos with the kids. 

Nothing is ever mentioned about filming. 

Does anyone know if the show was renewed and if ZiT are still involved with it? 

There was talk of pumpkin season 2023 launching with Jacob and his wife playing a big part in running that and the farm, in general; however, today, I read that the farm is back on the mkt so I wondered about their status with the show.

• Like 1