Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Zach said it would be up to Tori to bring Lilah to speech therapy, once Jackson was in school. So, does Zach have a day job, or not?

Zack and work are strangers so the simple answer is No!

Zack is what he always has been;  lazy and entitled and with thanks to LPBW, rich!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Absolom said:

At least they're taking Lilah to something outside the house.

And to something that Jackson doesn't already "own".

23 hours ago, floridamom said:

Jackson's bratty statement to his mother when in the kiddie pool, I'll paraphrase, If you ask me that again, I'll squirt you with this....would have earned me a hard slap across the face, butt AND removal of the squirt gun and any further swimming activity. Tori and Zach allow Jackson to be a brat. This will not go well in school. I don't think Chris liked that at all.

Yep, that wasn't cute. His sass talk should have at least landed him a spot in time-out. But no, Tori just laughs as if it's the most adorable and clever statement she has ever heard.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

If Jackson mouths off to his teacher attempting to be funny or cute, Tori will be laughing out of the other side of her mouth when the teacher calls to let her know this is not appropriate behavior.

I expect this has already happened.  Jackson took about two months to get a good behavior notice from school.

• Like 4

Oh look ... Jermy and Audball actually managed to get that ridiculous tree to stand up. I was wondering about that. But the top 1/3 has almost no ornaments. It has lights, though. At least white lights. The bottom has a mix.

They put so much effort and money into getting that thing cut, hauled, and upright, only to be ..  too cheap? too lazy? to add a few more ornaments and a string of colored lights to the top?

Why bother going to so much trouble with that tree, only to do a crap job decorating it?

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
Grammer
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Oh look ... Jermy and Audball actually managed to get that ridiculous tree to stand up. I was wondering about that. But the top 1/3 has almost no ornaments. It has lights, though. At least white lights. The bottom has a mix.

So much effort and expense to get that thing cut, hauled, and upright, then be ..  too cheap? too lazy? to add a few more ornaments and a string of colored lights to the top?

Why bother going to so much trouble with that tree, only to do a crap job decorating it?

I had to take another look!  It looks like they bought another tree and sat it on top of their tree!  Blue lights on the bottom not many white lights on the top!

Crowned by that ridiculous star Jeremy made!  I swear these two twins, Zack and Jeremy are truly Frick and Frack!

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
5 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

So much effort and expense to get that thing cut, hauled, and upright, then be ..  too cheap? too lazy? to add a few more ornaments and a string of colored lights to the top?

Auj is worried her stupid man-child husband might have a fatal accident. Don't want that to happen during the holidays. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I don't know why, but whenever I see Tori on my screen all I see is a potato.  

s image.png.8fc546e0d4d1cac76d1e401c33cd9073.png

And when I see Zach I see an angry onion:

image.png.cda7ae037509b879a160ed73b70af55f.png

I don't know what it means.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 21

On 12/18/2022 at 11:49 AM, chenoa333 said:

Well who knew sibs (short for siblings?) is spelled "sibssss". Thank you Tori the Teacher! You should publish a "new age" dictionary. 

She’s trying to make her words happen. 
She is as annoying as that psa about:

Announcer: learning the lingo when adopting… a teenager

Jelly. Jelly is a shorter cuter way of saying jealous.

I internally have a kaniption every time: It’s not shorter!!

I think Tori would fit in at that ad agency.

Edited by stewedsquash
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What’s going on at the far left? 

Do you mean the child with the heart over their face? If so, that’s Mateo, Jacob’s son. They don’t show his face on social media.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
11 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Do you mean the child with the heart over their face? If so, that’s Mateo, Jacob’s son. They don’t show his face on social media.

Has Mateo grown that much? That kid's body looks the same size as the kid on the far right. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Late to the party, but...  WTH was with Tori questioning Jackson about not carrying his chair in class?  She looked absolutely gob-smacked that he required help with that with those poor bent legs he can barely walk on, then accused him of being "lazy."  Sometimes I really think she's clinically/pathologically delusional about her children's health.

Josiah can't sleep?  Could it have anything to do with that ginormous tongue that doesn't even fit in his mouth impeding his breathing when he's lying down?  Would that maybe be a question for the pediatrician?

And Lilah, continuing speech delay aside, now needs eye surgery, so their home therapy was a fail.  Yet she claims, when speaking to the Wituses, to have "three healthy children."  Tori truly lives in la-la-land!

Finally, could she be any further up Amy's behind and any more transparent about it?  The kissing-up is almost comical at this point.  Suddenly they're BFFs now that Caryn's been kicked to the curb.  Sure, Jan!  Even Amy must see she's being used for revenge, to hurt the other couple/grandparent unit,  but she's all over that, so plays along. 

Watching her and Chris tiptoe around the snowflakes' feelings surrounding the farm is painful.  And yes, Matt paid the kids to work there (there was an episode on which he reminded Molly to clock in).

The constant bleating for "affirmation" from Zach for being a mother.  Please...  I sense an everyone-gets-a-trophy childhood at work here.

I see she's also kissed and made up with Jer and Aud.  Nothing unites like a common enemy!  Anything to twist another knife in Matt's guts. We saw Christmas pics with Amy and the siblings; was he excluded?

I've known people like Tori; they can only be mad at one person at a time and gang up with others against them when they are, and there's always that ONE person who has offended them whom they must punish until the next offender comes along.  First it was Amy.  Then Audrey.  And now M&C.  Any guesses who will be next???

Most outgrow this childish, cruel behavior around middle school, but...

And finally, making Lilah cry and laughing about it.

No words!

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 5
  • Applause 8
1 hour ago, Dibs said:

Late to the party, but...  WTH was with Tori questioning Jackson about not carrying his chair in class?  She looked absolutely gob-smacked that he required help with that with those poor bent legs he can barely walk on, then accused him of being "lazy."  Sometimes I really think she's clinically/pathologically delusional about her children's health.

I often think Tori and Zach are delusional lol but this time I actually thought they were asking Jackson if he carried his chair to see if he put together that he is a LP especially since the other kids didn’t need help according to him.  

I’m sure they don’t show everything on the show but I often why ZIT seem to ignore or wait ridiculously long to address some of their kids health issues.  I do wonder if Tori realizes how many health issues they could/do have.  I would say Zach should be able to weigh in on this but who knows if he bothers to articulate anything to her in depth and she only seems to listen to Amy when she needs babysitting services.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Dibs said:

I've known people like Tori; they can only be mad at one person at a time and gang up with others against them when they are, and there's always that ONE person who has offended them whom they must punish until the next offender comes along.  First it was Amy.  Then Audrey.  And now M&C.  Any guesses who will be next???

I’ve also known people like Tori… they always need a scapegoat to blame for their own unhappiness.

Tori loves to point out every stupid thing Zach does or says, she’s also been more than happy to snicker and laugh at Amy behind her back meanwhile Tori’s perfect in every way and isn’t fully appreciated 🙄

Tori has a strange need to make fun of and berate everyone around her, even her own children.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she turns on Zach next, she used to tease him and laugh at his stupidity but lately she’s sounding angry, fed up and is no longer amused.

I wanted to smack her and tell her to stfu already as she continued to whine about not being appreciated, she’s so annoying, like a broken record.

I think when they first moved to Battleground it was fun, they left town in a huff and bought a new home, everything was new but now it’s turned into a daily grind without babysitters 2 minutes away and she’s stuck there with 3 kids and Zach, the house is just a house and she has nothing to distract her from the same old routine day after day…. Matt and Caryn have accepted the situation and moved on and Tori doesn’t like it… they’re ruining Tori’s fun by not groveling and begging her to forgive them.

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Dibs said:

Josiah can't sleep?  Could it have anything to do with that ginormous tongue that doesn't even fit in his mouth impeding his breathing when he's lying down?

It isn’t that his tongue is ginormous, the middle of his face is underdeveloped, so his tongue appears to be larger. 

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 3
4 hours ago, Dibs said:

We saw Christmas pics with Amy and the siblings; was he excluded?

I think Matt excluded himself by going to Arizona.  His mother's first Christmas alone is a very good reason for him to go IMO.

• Like 18
54 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Zack says Lilah has a "grump face". Has he looked in a mirror lately? Has he seen his hundreds of "talking head" videos? 

And he got it from Amy and she got it from her father. 

And he says Lilah whines instead of talking. These people. 😠

• Like 3
  • Applause 5

They have an infant who can’t sleep and cries a lot, but just live with it.

Tori said recently on instagram that Josiah was now sleeping through the night.  Josiah was around four months old when he was having "sleep issues."  Actually while he wasn't a great sleeper, his pattern was within normal for his age.  Babies vary and Josiah was on a different end of the spectrum from his siblings.  

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Tori said recently on instagram that Josiah was now sleeping through the night.  Josiah was around four months old when he was having "sleep issues."  Actually while he wasn't a great sleeper, his pattern was within normal for his age.  Babies vary and Josiah was on a different end of the spectrum from his siblings.  

I hope the child is doing well, but honestly, I’m not sure Tori is an accurate reporter at this point.  They also describe Lilah’s speech as much improved.  So, idk.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Zack says Lilah has a "grump face". Has he looked in a mirror lately? Has he seen his hundreds of "talking head" videos? 

I’d rather see Lilah’s cute little “grump face” than Zach’s mug! 🤢🤮

All those two assholes do is make fun of and berate Lilah 24/7…. They both need to fuck off with their smart ass remarks!  🤬

what kind of parents single out a tiny little girl  to make fun of and insult every damn week?!?!!?  I wish TLC would can their asses for being such jerks! 🖕🏻

76986A01-8B3F-4A21-BC51-AC9ADF23AB6D.jpeg

Edited by Joan of Argh
Pic
  • Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
6 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I’d rather see Lilah’s cute little “grump face” than Zach’s mug! 🤢🤮

All those two assholes do is make fun of and berate Lilah 24/7…. They both need to fuck off with their smart ass remarks!  🤬

what kind of parents single out a tiny little girl  to make fun of and insult every damn week?!?!!?  I wish TLC would can their asses for being such jerks! 🖕🏻

76986A01-8B3F-4A21-BC51-AC9ADF23AB6D.jpeg

Close up pics of Zackhole should come with a warning because viewing them may cause nausea, ptsd, loss of vision, deep regret etc

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Could Tori actually get through one complete sentence without using the word "LIKE"?

If sounding like a junior high girl, even though she's in her thirties is her goal, then she's met it, in spades.

As a speech-language pathologist, I just want to work with her and teach her to speak like a reasonably functional adult.  Her incessant use of the word "LIKE" makes her scenes increasingly difficult to listen to without gagging.

Use of filler words and phrases ...  you know, like, ummm, like indicate an immature, or ineffective speaker.  Here's hoping she like, you know, realizes she's like, ummm, sounding like she's 12 years-old, like when she's, you know, speaking.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

This is a college educated woman. Scary. 

Did she actually teach school as in an accredited school?  And a real license to teach or did she get a certificate from a community college?  Not that there’s anything wrong with that.  It’s just different.  

22 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Did she actually teach school as in an accredited school?  And a real license to teach or did she get a certificate from a community college?  Not that there’s anything wrong with that.  It’s just different.  

IIRC Tori got a degree in elementary education from Washington State University.  Then she taught at two elementary schools in Oregon for maybe 1 or 2 years.

• Useful 2
7 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

And per LinkedIn she is currently a substitute teacher.

She's probably just still active in the automated substitute system locally. With 3 littles not in public school, she'd have a hard time subbing. Oh, wait Zach has no job outside filming and evening soccer. He could watch kids and she could sub regularly.....   it's a good gig. Work when you want to, pick up a little cash and get some needed time away from home with adults. Hmm..  Zach with all 3 kids. Nope.

• Like 3