Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I do have to say both lazy Jeremy and lazy Zack both married women that are both money makers and go getters!

My mother, two sisters, and I meet that criteria--not that we were REAL money-makers.  We were easily conned.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

CBB0C8FB-9B7A-440B-B34A-C8CB82987FD3.jpeg

Big surprise, Tori thinks LPBW should be all about Zach and of course her golden boy Jackson!  🙄

The problem is I see more and more people on different sites saying that they no longer enjoy Jackson or Zach and they fast forward through their scenes because Jackson is a brat and Zach is like watching paint dry.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Big surprise, Tori thinks LPBW should be all about Zach and of course her golden boy Jackson!  🙄

The problem is I see more and more people on different sites saying that they no longer enjoy Jackson or Zach and they fast forward through their scenes because Jackson is a brat and Zach is like watching paint dry.

That’s my problem with the show Zach has always been boring and Tori isn’t much better.  Jackson actually has a personality but his parents obvious preference has made him somewhat performative at this point which would still be somewhat alright on the show (not so much real life and at his age I’m not sure he knows the difference) but it often comes at the expense of bulldozing over Lilah, which is uncomfortable to watch. Lilah has limited speech and Josiah obviously doesn’t talk so what is so exciting about a show featuring just them.  Get a life Tori 🙄

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Did she photoshop out Lilah lying down on the ground after she fell out of her chair? 

Maybe the picture was taken after Zach lovingly 🙄 told Lilah to go away or get, so she, Tori, and Josiah went inside.  Tori probably came back out and took pictures because we don’t see nearly enough of Jackson and Zach!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Boy Tori has certainly become arrogant and obnoxious.  She thinks that the show should be about her family. Sure Tori good luck with that. When It becomes all about Z & T and the kids I'll stop watching. I have no interest in seeing them. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
6 hours ago, floridamom said:

Why aren't Z & T correcting Jackson's English...."them/they"???

Well let’s see….when Jackson referred to the ants as “but them can crawl” he was alone with Zach and Zach doesn’t know any better?

plus they don’t seem to be interested in correcting any of the mistakes Jackson makes, like declaring himself the winner of a race he didn’t win. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

Can you imagine being Jackson's teacher and having to contend with Tori the font of knowledge of all things preschool? I am sure that Tori would set the teacher straight on Jackson's ownership of the entire kindergarten curriculum. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Wow, Zach sure was nervous about how Jackson was going to treat his little guest.  I've noticed him get brattier and brattier with each episode; guess this is what happens when he's away from Matt's and Cha-Cha's influence.  Guess they haven't gotten the memo that the "everyone gets a trophy" (wins the race) approach was a failure.  As for Tori and the bodysuit, this isn't the first time our eyes have been subjected to this; don't forget the "we're about to pop out this baby" photoshoot!  She must think the fact that she has average-length legs make them her best asset.

• LOL 3

Tori just coming out and saying that despite a recommendation for speech therapy for Lilah, they’re just going to sit on it….unbelievable.  I’m not sure how low they can get on judgment, but I think they’ve arrived at the bottom.  

• Applause 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Tori just coming out and saying that despite a recommendation for speech therapy for Lilah, they’re just going to sit on it….unbelievable.  I’m not sure how low they can get on judgment, but I think they’ve arrived at the bottom.

This is one of the most frustrating to me things that they have done.  Knowing and saying it on TV that Lilah will do better when she can communicate and it will mean less whining, they don't jump on that like most people I know would.  Then there's Zach offering LIlah a sandwich and then telling her that she's had one and can't have another.  Can't Zach think even one step ahead?  

• Sad 2
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Zach and Tori are afraid Lilah is going to lay into them after she has speech therapy.

Ha!  Love this!  I am imagining this happening now and it is giving me great joy.

Lilah to the 2 knuckleheads: "two of the laziest excuses for parents ........ having to silently put up with you and all your bullshit ..... moving us out to this shit hole in the middle of nowhere........ AND ANOTHER THING..... !!!......"

• Applause 5
  • LOL 7

I don’t understand these two the obviously have the money to get Lilah help and both are basically stay at home parents and since the show revolves around their lives they can even schedule in doctor’s appointments as part of the show so it’s not like they’d be missing work.  

Tori seems completely in denial with medical issues and Zach who would know seems too lazy or content to letting Tori run the show.

What a couple of goobers…I get we just see part of their lives but they seem incompetent in all the parts they show.

• Applause 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I don’t understand these two the obviously have the money to get Lilah help

Funny you should mention that fact but not spending $$$$ for outside professional help for Lilah (when Tori has THE TOOLS TO ADDRESS THE SITUATION IN HER BACK POCKET) did enter my mind AS RIDICULOUS AS THAT SOUNDS!!

Who knows what their insurance covers, and let's not forget that one of them (Tori, probably) would have to carve time out of her otherwise "busy" schedule (let's not forget all the shilling she does on Instagram) that has to be coordinated with the other 2 kids needs and schedules.

Then, of course, there would be "follow up" work that the speech therapist would assign after the professional session is over that Z&T would have to provide.

I only see Zach "having time" for his numerous DYI projects around the property that he does in his own time.  

BOTTOM LINE:  When I see Lilah, I see a little toddler who seems lost, confused, frustrated and irritated...a little girl who receives VERY LITTLE emotional support from the rest of the family.  I also see a fair amt of rejection and "shaming" that raises a lot of red flags with me!

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

All of that is not to mention that given her near absence of speech even in the most recent episode, Lilah might have qualified (and still qualify) for free services.  Denying the child a basic right to access to publicly available treatment and therapy would be cruel. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Lilah might have qualified (and still qualify) for free services. 

They just bought a near $1 million house and both parents are generously compensated for their TV work so, from what you're suggesting, their financial status wouldn't preclude free special ed services??  

• Like 1

No, services for children with serious developmental issues are provided without regard to income and resources.  Regional centers have an early start program for from birth to 3.  At 3 for many services, the school system is required to provide the services.  Just like anything else at a public school, speech therapy is included at no charge.  Lilah might even qualify for a free pre-school program.  However, without applying and having her tested, they'll never know either what services they could get or how much it will benefit her.  Now are there people who prefer a private speech therapist, yes.  People who are willing to pay out of pocket to get who they want and the number of visits they want?  Of course.  Some insurance plans cover some of the therapy and will a child progress faster with more visits, more than likely.  But the school system is required to provide the basics from age 3 on up at no cost.  Shamefully Tori and Zach don't even appear willing to avail themselves of even that minimum level.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3

I know a couple living in an approximately $2M house where both are working lawyers and their son has attended therapy from about age 18 months and at age 3 began a publicly funded pre-school program at the local elementary school.  He gets speech, occupational, and other therapy weekly at the school.  About half the kids in his class are "average" and the rest have some form of special need.  

The therapy provided at the school is less than they want for their son so he goes to an additional program after school maybe two days a week that is some combination of insurance and co-pay.  

Either Zach and Tori are willfully ignoring Lilah's needs, are amazingly to me ignorant, or simply refuse to do the necessary I can't tell, but assistance is out there for people willing to seek it.  Either that or somehow they are managing to make Lilah appear much worse on screen than she is IRL.  

Edited by Absolom
  • Love 4

It’s infuriating that Lilah is so ignored.  But here’s a (not so) far-fetched thought…

Maybe they are just telling the world they aren’t seeking help for Lilah’s speech, but in reality they are! Then as Lilah’s speech improves over the season/next season, they can say, “See?  Nothin’ worry about!  Between letting nature take its course, and Tori doing some work with her, and of course, the amazing Jackson reinforcing the lessons by having conversations with Lilah, she is perfectly fine!”

I kinda think Jackson could be a better teacher than Zach and Tori.  Definitely better than Zach. 

15 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

It’s infuriating that Lilah is so ignored.  But here’s a (not so) far-fetched thought…

Maybe they are just telling the world they aren’t seeking help for Lilah’s speech, but in reality they are! Then as Lilah’s speech improves over the season/next season, they can say, “See?  Nothin’ worry about!  Between letting nature take its course, and Tori doing some work with her, and of course, the amazing Jackson reinforcing the lessons by having conversations with Lilah, she is perfectly fine!”

Going by recent videos, this is not the case. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BusyOctober said:

I kinda think Jackson could be a better teacher than Zach and Tori.  Definitely better than Zach. 

I note that TLC still uses subtitles for most of Jackson's remarks and comments. 

Although he has a good vocabulary and uses idiomatic English well, complete with current expressions, like DUDE (used constantly by the family) I still can't make "heads or tails" out of a lot of his words and phrases.

I think he could benefit  from some professional speech therapy, as well as Lilah.

• Like 5

I agree with everyone here. Lilah belongs in speech therapy.

The only reason for not putting her in is maybe that they don't want to inundate Lilah with treatment. She already has glasses and the eye issue. Did they decide that if the speech might resolve at home, they would rather avoid another appointment that would upset her?

If this is what they're thinking, I don't agree with them. I just can't think of any other reason that they wouldn't put her in speech therapy.

Edited by Libby
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Going by recent videos, this is not the case. 

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. Tori posted a video today about dance class and had she not translated what Lilah said, I would have had no clue.

• Sad 2
On 12/8/2022 at 8:55 AM, floridamom said:

I can't believe that Lilah's parents actually said on camera that they were "not concerned" about Lilah's delayed speech and her potential needs with this. Awful parents IMO.

I have had two grandkids in speech therapy - one started at just about two. He had major ear problems and needed tubes.  His parents were more middle class but they qualified for a special program through the local hospital system (not a Medicaid or special needs program, but something they applied for that gave them credit so they paid a small amount for each session).  They both work full time and somehow found the time to bring him to sessions. Within just a few sessions. he was talking very clearly (after having only three words at his second birthday). They did work with him, but only about 15 min a day and he went once a week. It lasted 12 weeks.  So there are all kinds of grants and programs so it can't be financial.  

I get so angry at parents who think "something is just going to pass on its own".  Maybe back 30 years ago, but these days, early intervention is the key for helping kids with any sort of difficulty/handicap/challenge.  

• Like 2
  • Love 7

Tori posted a video of Lilah getting an early gift, a box full of dolls from Disney and as usual Jackson is allowed to be obnoxious and make it all about himself…. He grabs dolls out of the box and throws them behind himself and out of Lilah’s sight….. total brat!

of course no one says “Stop that!” Or “This is a gift for Lilah, she can unwrap it herself”  🙄

A2C86249-5E54-4AB9-A6B4-34549A94892D.gif

Edited by Joan of Argh
Pic
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Tori posted a video of Lilah getting an early gift, a box full of dolls from Disney and as usual Jackson is allowed to be obnoxious and make it all about himself…. He grabs dolls out of the box and throws them behind himself and out of Lilah’s sight….. total brat!

of course no one says “Stop that!” Or “This is a gift for Lilah, she can unwrap it herself”  🙄

A2C86249-5E54-4AB9-A6B4-34549A94892D.gif

Poor Lilah.😟 Having to compete with"the chosen one". I hope she learns self worth and strength from being bullied by Jackson. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Tori is going strong shilling merchandise on her integram. From dog food to jewerly to Disney dolls and drawing pads every day is Christmas.  Who would have thought a few years ago that these "reality stars" could make a living off of opening boxs of suff and giving a discount code.  And who are the people who watch this and buy what some z list celebrity is selling? Unbelievable how gullible some people are. 

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Tori is going strong shilling merchandise on her integram. From dog food to jewerly to Disney dolls and drawing pads every day is Christmas.  Who would have thought a few years ago that these "reality stars" could make a living off of opening boxs of suff and giving a discount code.  And who are the people who watch this and buy what some z list celebrity is selling? Unbelievable how gullible some people are. 

Same people that send money to a Nigerian prince.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

I wonder why Tori doesn’t hire someone to help with the kids, or cleaning the house? Or maybe that’s where this is all leading.

I think the hired help is what she mentioned being gone!

I'm waiting on the day Amy and Tori get into it!

5 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

I wonder why Tori doesn’t hire someone to help with the kids, or cleaning the house? Or maybe that’s where this is all leading.

They/Zach are probably too cheap too hire someone and they probably got used to Caryn watching the kids multiple days of the week for free.  Plus I doubt Amy or Tori’s mom/grandma charged either, so they probably are irritated they’d have to pay someone to do it now.  Zach is super cheap.  

They clearly cut Caryn off and Amy I’m sure does some helping, but she does have a new life with MYMAN, plus Chris commented on the long drive with traffic.  Tori’s parents and grandmother moved from Washington to I believe wherever Zit used to live in Oregon, but then Zit had to run off to Battleground to live at Chateau Weeds, so now her family that could babysit  are probably also over an hour away, thus not as readily available.

Since neither one of them work outside the home I don’t know why they can’t take turns napping during the day, it’s not ideal but they’d get some sleep.  

Zach’s an idiot, but Tori could probably trust him to drive the 2  kids around to town  for a couple of hours while Jackson is in school.  They could stop at the Sonic or better yet the Benihana’s since Jackson OWNS it and according to him Lilah just likes to sit in her little chair and eat snacks although who can blame her, she probably needs to munch on her little Veggie Straws since Zach offers her a sandwich then tells her she can’t have it 🙄. Of course, this would require Zach to move so I guess it’s out of the question.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
4 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

I'm wondering if this is how ZiT solved the bed/sleeping situation, maybe Lilah sleeps in one of Jacksons bunk beds.

bunk.png

I’m wondering if Jackson could even get up and down the ladder by himself.  Maybe he could, but I’d be surprised if they’d make Jackson share his room although it would make sense.  You’d think they would have thought about all this before buying yet another house that doesn’t fit their needs.  Surprised they didn’t build a custom home but guess that would have taken too long, they had to get out of Oregon ASAP 😂

Honestly, I think the bedroom situation is pretty easy to figure out. They should just have Tori take the master room and put a twin bed in there for Jackson because even if he wakes her up it doesn’t matter because it’s Jackson.  Josiah gets the room closest room to Jackson because even though Jackson is only 5, he’s still infinitely more helpful than Zach.  Plus, Tori could wallpaper Josiah’s room with pictures of Jackson because Tori has already let us know Josiah is in awe of him, so he’d probably just stare quietly at the pics until he fell back to sleep.  Lilah’s goes in the room closest to Murphy since he seems to be the only one to pay attention to her.  Not to mention, they could probably clip some bags of Veggie Straws to his collar, so he and Lilah both can have a midnight snack. The fourth bedroom is made into a shrine to Jackson because well it’s Jackson, duh. Lastly,  Zach sleeps in the junky trailer next door because he’s completely useless anyway. 

*The kids are great unfortunately their parents are idiots.  #FREEMURPHY

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

I watched the episode last night...some observations: Master of the English Language, Amy, strikes again with "sinificant". Why is she not corrected or schooled on pronunciation?

There is no reason on Earth that I can see why Tori & Zach can't manage their household together since they both don't work outside of the home...I don't think they "work" at all other than filming this show. They are both lazy and unorganized IMO. They actively pursued 3 children close in age...what did they think taking care of those children, a household and property would involve?

Jackson's bratty statement to his mother when in the kiddie pool, I'll paraphrase, If you ask me that again, I'll squirt you with this....would have earned me a hard slap across the face, butt AND removal of the squirt gun and any further swimming activity. Tori and Zach allow Jackson to be a brat. This will not go well in school. I don't think Chris liked that at all.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 10

When shopping for a house, especially one in the million- dollar price range, these two should have thought of the future, space wise, especially since more children was their intent.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread as I was intending this to be in the "Episode" one.

• Love 2