Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Brooks said:

Depression and anxiety can both have roots in eating really badly.  Lifestyle choices.  One more reason to get her shit together but she has only ever been concerned about late stage diabetes.

I have never heard of that. I've heard of distressed people self soothing with food though. 

• Love 1
On 7/8/2018 at 5:32 PM, Dot said:

Another vacay suggestion:

The Gang travels to Salem, MA & visits the House of 7 Gables. Fat activist Twit demands her right to ascend the secret staircase & becomes wedged halfway up. After much discussion it is decided to feed her a liquid diet for 6 months until she slims down enuf to emerge from the staircase. After requests from a majority of the residents, the Salem Town Council passes a resolution banning Twit from the town henchforth.

Omg!! I can so appreciate this comment because I’ve been in that staircase and I could just imagine Twit getting wedged in there!!!!!! ?????

• Love 2
1 hour ago, spankydoll said:

I have never heard of that. I've heard of distressed people self soothing with food though. 

Self-medicating with food in that way is just addictive behavior.

Your gut microbes control a great deal of your emotional and mental health.  Feed them badly and your microbiome will turn on you.

• Love 6
(edited)
On 7/10/2018 at 10:04 PM, Brooklynista said:

Meh. My first thought? She did it herself.

Pink spray paint??

That was my first thought too @Brooklynista!!!  We haven’t seen much on her SM lately so she probably doesn’t have anything going on in her life right now after her “tour.” So she needed some drama in her life. Also, the paint conveniently covers her triple chins.  Spray painting “Fat Bitch” would also be an opportunity for her to say “look what I deal with every day” and “people are body shaming me.” 

Another thought I had was this was a set up scenario on her and productions part for filming. What better spectacle for  filming purposes.  It has fat shaming, police and tons (pun intended) of drama for the attention whore that she is! She’s the kind of person that even bad attention is good! 

She’s such a disgusting piece of crap whether she did it or not.

Edited by Kaia40
  • Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, zenme said:

I thought she said he wanted a relationship with her, but she saw him as a friend.  Is this correct? Where am I getting this from?

The stank of desperation steaming off of Twit? 

It's thet other way around......Buddy was an eating/drinking buddy/room mate/fellow addict---do not into her,  THAT way. 

Twit would take anyone.....and has, according to her SM self-revealed hook-ups. 

Edited by Tosia
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Dot said:

And where is Heather? I cannot recall one photo or mention of her since filming for the new season began. It's all Buddy, Buddy, Buddy.

You know Heather's not fat enough to be included in a fake BGDC tour with no actual dance classes.

12 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Funniest moment of that video: when she starts twerking at Buddy and he involuntarily backs away from her.

That was supposed to be twerking? It just looked like she had bent over and hoped that Buddy would get a sudden, uncontrollable urge to mount her in a parking lot.

3 hours ago, spankydoll said:

Poor eating and malnutrition (even though you're fat you can be deficient in micronutrients and even good fats and proteins that support brain health and muscle) can definitely be something that makes you mentally feel like crap. It also makes you fat if you shovel in tons of junk food like giant Starbucks cookies and frappuccinos and tubs of ice cream in the parking lot, which also makes people depressed. And if they turn to those "comforting" foods (high sugar and high fat) that produce a temporary euphoria to try to feel better, they continue a downward spiral that ends in being buried at 45 in a piano case and needing two cemetery plots.

That's what I see in her future every time I look at one of these videos of her "loving" being fat.

• Love 11
22 hours ago, LordOfLotion said:

The other thing is that the kind of petty criminals who do things like this don't do clever word play like blacking out letters and words to make other words and phrases like what's been done here. Most of them can barely spell or read, and again, they're not going to take the time even if they can. They're also not going to stay between the lines on the text, and they're not going to stop with the decal. They're going to damage the actual paint job on the RV.

And carrying around multiple colors of paint - in this case, hot pink (???) and black. Unless roving bands of middle-school girls run around in the night looking for just this opportunity.

• Love 16
11 hours ago, Dot said:

Buddy sure has been spending a lot of time with Twit lately. The road trip (which makes no sense since he's not in BGDC, so I suspect he's the designated RV driver). His presence at Twit's vandalism unveiling. Today, running errands with Twit. A recovering addict is taking a big risk hanging out with someone as emotionally unstable as she is.

Some people hang out with people that are more pathetic than they are to make themselves feel better; I'm sure Buddy feels like a king after conquering his addiction and Sweatney is making him feel even better about himself. Or maybe she/TLC is paying him to make the rounds with her?

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

Some people hang out with people that are more pathetic than they are to make themselves feel better; I'm sure Buddy feels like a king after conquering his addiction and Sweatney is making him feel even better about himself. Or maybe she/TLC is paying him to make the rounds with her?

I’m sure he’s being paid for this. He probably doesn’t have a lot of money options since working as a bartender while trying to stay sober isn’t the best choice. Personally no amount of money would be worth having to deal with Whit and he certainly didn’t look thrilled but he may see it as a necessary evil. 

• Love 6

It really annoys me how low she will stoop to create fake dramas for her show and once again portray herself as a victim. I thought faking the pregnancy was bad enough but it seems she will go to any length to obtain “fabulous” content for her show. The vandalism certainly seems to be a set-up.

How convenient the TLC camera crew were on hand poised to step Into action to film poor Twit once again being “bullied”, just as they were at the Pride event, the radio station and comedy gig with Kerryn and at the St Patrick’s day parade when all these “haters” just so happened to pop up and be mic’d up.

I noticed on Buddy’s Instagram page that he appears to have a new girlfriend and she doesn’t seem to be tagging along for the BGDC tour etc which they are presently filming. Probably explains why in recent pics / videos Buddy looks pretty embarrassed from Twit’s antics, specifically her grinding and twerking on him in the parking lot to Drake songs lol. You would think with Buddy being in a new relationship Twit would have some respect for his significant other and keep in her lane so far as personal boundaries are concerned. So inappropriate. Buddy must really need that paycheck!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Laural said:

You would think with Buddy being in a new relationship Twit would have some respect for his significant other and keep in her lane so far as personal boundaries are concerned

Baaahaahaaa!!  Twit having respect for personal boundaries!!  ????? That’s hilarious!!

• Love 19
Just now, Laural said:

You would think with Buddy being in a new relationship Twit would have some respect for his significant other and keep in her lane so far as personal boundaries are concerned. So inappropriate. Buddy must really need that paycheck!

Never thought I'd see the day when the words "Twit" and "respect" would appear in the same sentence.  LOL.  Especially when the words "personal boundaries" are there, too.  Now . . . "inappropriate" . . . that's our Twit!!!

But you nailed it, @Laural.  None of these concepts are recognized by Twit.  Because, for her, it's all about Twit, all the time.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Laural said:

It really annoys me how low she will stoop to create fake dramas for her show and once again portray herself as a victim. I thought faking the pregnancy was bad enough but it seems she will go to any length to obtain “fabulous” content for her show. The vandalism certainly seems to be a set-up.

How convenient the TLC camera crew were on hand poised to step Into action to film poor Twit once again being “bullied”, just as they were at the Pride event, the radio station and comedy gig with Kerryn and at the St Patrick’s day parade when all these “haters” just so happened to pop up and be mic’d up.

I noticed on Buddy’s Instagram page that he appears to have a new girlfriend and she doesn’t seem to be tagging along for the BGDC tour etc which they are presently filming. Probably explains why in recent pics / videos Buddy looks pretty embarrassed from Twit’s antics, specifically her grinding and twerking on him in the parking lot to Drake songs lol. You would think with Buddy being in a new relationship Twit would have some respect for his significant other and keep in her lane so far as personal boundaries are concerned. So inappropriate. Buddy must really need that paycheck!

She has no idea what the words "personal boundaries" means.  She's like a giant toddler just impulsive, selfish behavior 24/7.

• Love 9

Here's something I noticed about Twit's parking lot dance:

When she bends over with her butt aimed at Buddy, just before he moves out of the way of her twerking, a white square covers his hand. So what rude gesture was he making at Twit's butt? Not too hard to imagine.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Dot said:

Here's something I noticed about Twit's parking lot dance:

When she bends over with her butt aimed at Buddy, just before he moves out of the way of her twerking, a white square covers his hand. So what rude gesture was he making at Twit's butt? Not too hard to imagine.

I saw that too and decided it was covering up the license plate of the innocent car behind her. So...that was nice of her, I guess. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

I saw that too and decided it was covering up the license plate of the innocent car behind her. So...that was nice of her, I guess. 

Yeah it's definitely about the license plate and not Buddy's hand. Although why she would do that, I have no idea. It's just a random car in a parking lot.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Pachengala said:

I stand corrected.

Whitney never had any respect for his relationship with Heather either. Of course I also thought it was weird that Heather dated him after he "crossed the fleshhold" with Whitney. (Shudder)

• Love 7
(edited)

Twit's poodle is celebrating his BD today which gives her an excuse to once again show her fans what an adorable teen she was.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Dot said:

Twit's poodle is celebrating his BD today which gives her an excuse to once again show her fans what an adorable teen she was.

Ugh. Typical. When she has to give attention to someone else, she still pushes herself into the spotlight.  That is a photo of her with the Bday boy in the background, just like she picked a photo of Babs resembling her exactly. It brings the conversation back to her. Narcissist.

• Love 12
(edited)

Why does everyone keep saying that Whitney was thin and cute when a teen?

Look at the size of her arms and shoulders!  I am sure she had a fat rear end at that age too, hence the nickname Whale Tail.

Edited by Snafu
Whale Tail Nick name.
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Snafu said:

Why does everyone keep saying that Whitney was thin and cute when a teen?

Look at the size of her arms and shoulders!  I am sure she had a fat rear end at that age too, hence the nickname Whale Tail.

You missed my sarcasm.

• Love 4

I do think Shitney was a cute, average-weight teen.  Her joker mouth always throws me off, but I think she was a cute person back then, I don’t know about personality wise.  I honestly think she was always a jerk but has it skyrocketed on the show.  I don’t know if the graffiti crime is real (I doubt it), but it does bother me if people are actually showing up to her or her parents home (again who knows if it’s true).   I’m sorry but if a stranger just up and walks into my elderly moms home and just starts talking like this is a normal thing, I’d be way more freaked out about that then some graffiti.  Did she mention this “incident” before or was it just fodder this latest diatribe?

• Love 7
(edited)
6 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I’m sorry but if a stranger just up and walks into my elderly moms home and just starts talking like this is a normal thing, I’d be way more freaked out about that then some graffiti.  Did she mention this “incident” before or was it just fodder this latest diatribe?

Not to mention the story about the police showing up in the middle of the night because someone threatened to knife her. I think Whitney would be absolutely incapable of keeping events like these a secret. She would never pass up an opportunity to dramatize her victimhood, and the risks she runs for the sake of her No BS mission.  Just think of all the noise she made when some mean alleged doctor allegedly sent her an insulting letter!

Count me as doubtful that any of these events ever happened - at least, not as she is presently describing them.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Not to mention the story about the police showing up in the middle of the night because someone threatened to knife her. I think Whitney would be absolutely incapable of keeping events like these a secret. She would never pass up an opportunity to dramatize her victimhood, and the risks she runs for the sake of her No BS mission.  Just think of all the noise she made when some mean alleged doctor allegedly sent her an insulting letter!

Count me as doubtful that any of these events ever happened - at least, not as she is presently describing them.

ITA. No way would Twit not have gone on & on about these supposed incidents on SM if they had actually happened.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

YES! I forgot to add the knife part.  So somebody is threatening you with a knife and another person is breaking into your parents’ home and no public outcry, but somebody sprays paint on a vehicle that’s not even yours, and that is what your outraged about?  

• Love 5
On 7/13/2018 at 4:55 AM, Kaia40 said:

That was my first thought too @Brooklynista!!!  We haven’t seen much on her SM lately so she probably doesn’t have anything going on in her life right now after her “tour.” So she needed some drama in her life. Also, the paint conveniently covers her triple chins.  Spray painting “Fat Bitch” would also be an opportunity for her to say “look what I deal with every day” and “people are body shaming me.” 

Another thought I had was this was a set up scenario on her and productions part for filming. What better spectacle for  filming purposes.  It has fat shaming, police and tons (pun intended) of drama for the attention whore that she is! She’s the kind of person that even bad attention is good! 

She’s such a disgusting piece of crap whether she did it or not.

Or, getting her barnacles riled up to agitate for "fat pig" as a protected class. /sarcasm follows/ I mean, that really needs to be charged as a hate crime! @-@

• Love 6

So on Facebook there was a lady that went through all of the online Greensboro police reports and there was no report for this spray paint BS. I guess that’s her way of getting out of being charged with filing a FALSE police report because she NEVER filed one.  She was very selective in her wording about calling the NON Emergency Line but if you read what she said, it never said anything about the police finally responding or her filing a report.  She did take the time to report the “crime” to Social Media. lol.  Here’s exactly what she wrote:

“I called the non-emergency line in Greensboro, and was told that since it’s not a hate crime and it’s not gang-related, someone would return my call tonight or tomorrow in the order it was received. I’ve removed the RV from in front of my house, but I can’t say I feel a whole lot better”

Ok, I realize If something is not an emergency, it goes lower priority. But is Greensboro now South Central Los Angeles, where there’s so much crime that they won’t get to it until the next day even for non-emergencies??? She’s such a liar!!!

Oh and apparently she considers herself a celebrity:

“I will say this: if you know where I live or where a celebrity lives, do not go to their home, even to pay them a compliment. When a stranger is on my property, I do not feel safe.”

She’s a big fat liar!  (pun intended)

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, Kaia40 said:

So on Facebook there was a lady that went through all of the online Greensboro police reports and there was no report for this spray paint BS. I guess that’s her way of getting out of being charged with filing a FALSE police report because she NEVER filed one.  She was very selective in her wording about calling the NON Emergency Line but if you read what she said, it never said anything about the police finally responding or her filing a report.  She did take the time to report the “crime” to Social Media. lol.  Here’s exactly what she wrote:

“I called the non-emergency line in Greensboro, and was told that since it’s not a hate crime and it’s not gang-related, someone would return my call tonight or tomorrow in the order it was received. I’ve removed the RV from in front of my house, but I can’t say I feel a whole lot better”

Ok, I realize If something is not an emergency, it goes lower priority. But is Greensboro now South Central Los Angeles, where there’s so much crime that they won’t get to it until the next day even for non-emergencies??? She’s such a liar!!!

Oh and apparently she considers herself a celebrity:

“I will say this: if you know where I live or where a celebrity lives, do not go to their home, even to pay them a compliment. When a stranger is on my property, I do not feel safe.”

She’s a big fat liar!  (pun intended)

Yes, I also went through those online reports and didn't find anything. I think I mentioned that upthread. I also mentioned that there were quite a few reports of vandalism to motor vehicles....but none of them were Shitney's. 

• Love 8

Others probably said this,  but I noted that Sweatney made damn sure not to write over HER face either.  Jerk.  Twit was trying to drum up pubilicity for her "tour", SM victim sympathy tweets,  and as fodder for her tv show. 

Her karma is her morbid obesity and all the physical/emotional pain that goes with it.  Not a good life. Oh well, too bad. Yawn. 

• Love 11

So, today I went back and looked at some of the "vandalism to motor vehicle" reports that are in the Greensboro PD database. I wanted to see how many days delay there was between "reporting" and "response by PD." 

It's not days, it's HOURS. GPD responds within hours to vandalism reports --- even on the weekend before July 4th (and you know that's crazy busy.)

"Shitney" is a good nickname for her, because she's full of it.

• Love 16

Any way to verify the Greensboro police ever had to do a welfare check on Our Whitney because they got a tip she was going to be knifed? Probably not enough detail in that little tidbit for it to be verified . . .

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Any way to verify the Greensboro police ever had to do a welfare check on Our Whitney because they got a tip she was going to be knifed? Probably not enough detail in that little tidbit for it to be verified . . .

Not really. The database only contains reports of crimes.

• Love 2

Ah, it's that time of year when Twit goes full-throttle on her pitch to sign up dopes fans for her latest cruise. This always opens up pleas from several for her to hold a contest & give away 2-3 freebie cruise packages.

So, we once again see that some fans think Twit is not only beautiful & inspiring, but also generous & charitable. This, even tho she was so cheap that she asked her fans to pay for her cousin's FL vacay. 'Tis a mystery.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Dot said:

Ah, it's that time of year when Twit goes full-throttle on her pitch to sign up dopes fans for her latest cruise. This always opens up pleas from several for her to hold a contest & give away 2-3 freebie cruise packages.

So, we once again see that some fans think Twit is not only beautiful & inspiring, but also generous & charitable. This, even tho she was so cheap that she asked her fans to pay for her cousin's FL vacay. 'Tis a mystery.

Or, in the words of Yul Brynner as King of Siam, "'Tis a puzzlement."  

• Love 4

Hi, all.  L-O-N-G time lurker; first time commenter.

I don't Tweet, but shouldn't people at the Greensboro P.D. know about the crime that may not have been reported?  Forwarding her Tweet about the incident?  If it wasn't reported, then it needs to be since it's a crime.  If it's fake, then it's also a crime.

Just a thought.  I honestly wish her well.  I hope hope hope this isn't a fake stunt . . . . because that would be pretty awful.

• Love 3

I don’t know if it was Whitney, production or a real vandal but I do find it odd like someone mentioned they didn’t paint over their faces.  It’s about the most perfectly placed graffiti without actually damaging the main “artwork”. They really only have to cover the word bitch since she loves the word fat and uses it in a positive way, and I don’t even know if she has a problem with the word bitch.  She certainly doesn’t have a problem acting like one.

• Love 8

Another odd thing about this vandalism incident - it was so specific. Was anything else tagged on the street or in the neighborhood? Typically vandals of this type, usually teenagers, cut a wider swathe, either by attacking more than one victim, or attacking one victim in multiple ways. Was anyone else insulted for any reason? Or did someone get up that night, grab several cans of spray paint and set out to Whitney's home thinking,  "I'll show that woman what I really think of her?" Upon arrival, did that person see the van and decide to target the picture (or some carefully chosen parts of the picture, literally avoiding "defacing" Whitney) and leave, rather than also tagging her front door or her driveway or whatever the original plan was?  The more I think about it, the more improbable the whole scenario becomes. (And the more I wonder why I keep wasting my time with Fat and Fabulous when there are so many more important things to do, like chew bubblegum or sort the sock drawer by color or take a nap.)

• Love 14

Please don't sort your sock drawer by color, you'll never find them again!

What happened to drawing mustaches and beards on faces?  Whoever did this is an incompetent graffiti person and deserves to be reported!

• Love 10

Or did someone get up that night, grab several cans of spray paint and set out to Whitney's home thinking,  "I'll show that woman what I really think of her?" Upon arrival, did that person see the van and decide to target the picture (or some carefully chosen parts of the picture, literally avoiding "defacing" Whitney) and leave,

Why is that so hard to believe? I can see it happening - someone who doesn't like her sees the trailer, decides to come back with spray paint and then does so later that evening. 

I have no idea what happened but it doesn't seem that far fetched to me.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

If you look at the photo the tagger also missed every part of the RV. They only tagged the overlay. It’s just so specifically placed. 

Is it just my imagination, or did the tag manage to cover her second, third, and fourth chins?

• Love 6

Also if it’s a real vandal randomly targeting the picture why not write something rude about Todd.  Wouldn’t most people wonder why there’s a guy dancing in something called “Big Girl Dance Class”  (at least I’m guessing that’s what was written on the RV  that’s blacked out) and like someone mention they’re probably going to draw all over their faces.  There’s just too many coincidences here. Unless this is suppose to imply a direct threat to Whitney in which case wouldn’t the police make this a bigger deal since she was already “threatened” with a knife?

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Why is that so hard to believe? I can see it happening - someone who doesn't like her sees the trailer, decides to come back with spray paint and then does so later that evening. 

If this were anyone else I could totally believe it.  It may very well even be real (it’s possible) my main issue is the really the graffiti I think would be worse  (meaning doing more damage) and the police response as described by Whitney is underwhelming.  Now I don’t normally consider graffiti life threatening or anything but if she’s had people threatening her with a knife to the point the police have to do a wellness check, why wouldn’t they consider this a threat or at least important enough to send an officer out to take a report.  Unless the police did come out and I missed it.  Maybe my police department just goes above and beyond my car tailight was vandalized and the officer who came out questioned my neighbors if they saw anything and filed a report.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

IDK. Artwork was pretty minimalistic. No anarchy sign or signature identity tag. I would also think a true tagger would deface her image somehow. I think the production crew created an event for Whitless to react to for filming.

• Love 13
9 hours ago, KSH said:

IDK. Artwork was pretty minimalistic. No anarchy sign or signature identity tag. I would also think a true tagger would deface her image somehow. I think the production crew created an event for Whitless to react to for filming.

I’m thinking production too because if it was just someone who dislikes her/the/show or the/RV itself   I really think they would have also scribbled her face out or paint a mustache on her defiled her face or Todd’s.  It it was someone who actually knew how to do graffiti, the artwork would have been either more impressive or just plain more of it and would have focused on the tagger’s identity not just a couple of words describing Whitney.

• Love 5