Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

I was wondering about that myself.  Several times on the show she's seen "napping"  during the day.   What is she so exhausted from?  Walking across the room?  On that green drink post she said she woke up from her second  nap of the day.     I'm 57 I'm up everyday at 5:30 am go to work 5 days a week, come home cook dinner for my family and take zero naps.   What a useless blob.

Diabetes? When I was first diagnosed, that was the tip-off. I've never been a napper, but on my days off, the day went something like this: get up, eat breakfast, take a one hour nap. Get up, read the paper, eat lunch, take a one hour nap. Get up, do some random stuff, take a one hour nap. Get up, fix and eat dinner, watch a little tv, go to bed. 

Or, it could be depression. 

• Love 13
49 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Diabetes? When I was first diagnosed, that was the tip-off. I've never been a napper, but on my days off, the day went something like this: get up, eat breakfast, take a one hour nap. Get up, read the paper, eat lunch, take a one hour nap. Get up, do some random stuff, take a one hour nap. Get up, fix and eat dinner, watch a little tv, go to bed. 

Or, it could be depression. 

Or it could be the effort of carrying 200 extra pounds around. It would not surprise me if it was all the above diabetes, depression plus the extra weight.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

I was wondering about that myself.  Several times on the show she's seen "napping"  during the day.   What is she so exhausted from?  Walking across the room?  On that green drink post she said she woke up from her second  nap of the day.     I'm 57 I'm up everyday at 5:30 am go to work 5 days a week, come home cook dinner for my family and take zero naps.   What a useless blob.

My guess is she's rehearsing for her bed bound segment for My (Not So Fabulous) 600-Pound Life.

• Love 14
On 1/25/2019 at 8:38 PM, John M said:

No, I will start, that is incredibly offensive to trans people, on the level of the N-word or the F-word. As one of my trans friends says it is the worst name she has ever been called because it is the last word so many of our trans brothers and sisters hear before they are murdered out of hate.

OK, I'm sorry to do this to you guys but I can't unsee an uncut dick in that photo.

Cant agree with you there, T-word is an awful word yes, should it be used, of course not, on the level of the N-word, not even close imo.  I understand that’s how you feel but just don’t agree is all, but respect your right to say and feel that way. 

....but back to Whitney’s absurdities.  This store of high fashion couture, Whitney is offering, is Ryan part of this too.  The store link would work for me. Can some explain the point of the skirted leggings?  I mean if they are going to do that why not just have an a-line type skirt to cover it, so at least you can move around.  It’s bad enough being in tight clothes period, but now she’s trying to actually work out in them.  Has she worn these lovely leggings during her 24 minutes of Olympic-like workouts?

• Love 10

Oh my goodness. - there are some great comments on her Instagram today: 

Have you ever given though to stop selling stuff on your Instagram page? Makes fans wonder if you really care about them or if you just want to make money off of them?

She doesn’t really work, so that gives her plenty of time to nap. Plus, morbid obesity makes a person tired. Just walking is exhausting if you are carrying around all that extra weight. I was never as heavy as Whitney, but I have lost a decent amount of weight. I am not nearly as tired as I used to be. (Not a mean response but more honest than you usually see)

I don’t understand why you nap 💤 so much?, the average person is usually so busy with work and things to do that they don’t have nap. The only people I know who nap during the day are senior citizens

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Cant agree with you there, T-word is an awful word yes, should it be used, of course not, on the level of the N-word, not even close imo.  I understand that’s how you feel but just don’t agree is all, but respect your right to say and feel that way. 

I guess all I can say is I'm sorry you feel that way. Because I have several trans friends and the way they at treated daily is horrific. I'm personally witnessed my trans co-worker repeatedly and aggressively referred to a sir despite being completely female presenting and, not that it is anyone's business, having a vagina and being legally identified as a woman. On multiple occasions.

Sorry, this just hits really close to home to me as a fierce trans advocate, if you really don't understand how incredibly offensive that word is I really ask that you spend more time listing to trans people and their lived experience.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, John M said:

I guess all I can say is I'm sorry you feel that way. Because I have several trans friends and the way they at treated daily is horrific. I'm personally witnessed my trans co-worker repeatedly and aggressively referred to a sir despite being completely female presenting and, not that it is anyone's business, having a vagina and being legally identified as a woman. On multiple occasions.

Sorry, this just hits really close to home to me as a fierce trans advocate, if you really don't understand how incredibly offensive that word is I really ask that you spend more time listing to trans people and their lived experience.

I’m not discounting anything you have said, I just don’t feel it’s the same as the N-word.  I’ll just leave it at that as I don’t want to derail the thread any further, but I do feel horrible for anyone who has been disrespected, injured or mortally wounded for just living their lives and not harming anyone.

eta: I do think the word  offensive I just don’t find it the same as the N-word.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 7
On 1/24/2019 at 11:42 PM, Dot said:

Not only are Twit's togs super pricey & not sized to fit women her size, no matter what she claims, but there is a choice of EIGHT items. Wow!

The website finally worked for me, I thought you were exaggerating about there being 8 items, but no, there’s only 8!  What makes me shake my head is that those are the clothes she chose.  It leaves me wondering what they passed on, if this is what they settled for.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

The website finally worked for me, I thought you were exaggerating about there being 8 items, but no, there’s only 8!  What makes me shake my head is that those are the she chose.  It leaves me wondering what they passed on, if this is what they settled for.

I doubt this "store" is gonna last even as long as the last one -- which was less than a year, not counting weeks of going-out-of-biz sales, IIRC.

I give the whole nobsactive scam, incl Ryan & exercise, about 3 months or until Aprilish, when MBFFL filming renews. (If there is a S-7.)

• Love 4
On 10/2/2018 at 11:21 AM, Colleenna said:

If she were 30 # lighter, she could do "bouncy jacks" (some people call them jumping jacks, but there's no jumping involved) seated on a Swiss ball. Unfortunately most of these balls have a weight limit of 400. 

And now I want one of these bouncy balls!! That looks fun!! Plus a good way to work off some nervous energy even if you just bounced without the arms at times. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

And now I want one of these bouncy balls!! That looks fun!! Plus a good way to work off some nervous energy even if you just bounced without the arms at times. 

Bouncing on that while holding a colicky baby is also a REALLY good way to burp it. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Maggienolia said:

Walmart, about $20. Size loosely based on your height.

• Love 1
On 1/25/2019 at 12:51 PM, krushin said:

Skirted leggings to render your legs immobile at the gym! How practical!

03D44D7F-D210-449F-A746-6F452F97842E.jpeg

Even if it's a workout outfit, if you're modeling it to sell, WASH YOUR DAMN HAIR!  And a closed-mouth shot would look better.

• Love 9

Interesting that, at the top of her instagram page,  Whitney has linked to the website for her new athleisure wear line, and taken down the website link to No BS Active.  So if you don't already know it exists, you aren't going to learn about Ryan's amazing 24 minute program for a mere $20 per month by looking at Whitney's front page. I guess she'd rather feature the product that is 100% hers.

If you do go to the No BS Active page, you'll find a few new pictures of Whitney and Ryan doing things in Joshua Tree National Park, including this picture of Whitney looming out like a nightmare vision.  

There was a point where it seemed as if Whitney might have lost some weight (she claimed 60 lbs, but it didn't look like that much to me) but seeing the pictures from these past two weeks, I'd say she's gained it all back and thensome.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Interesting that, at the top of her instagram page,  Whitney has linked to the website for her new athleisure wear line, and taken down the website link to for No BS Active.  So if you don't already know it exists, you aren't going to learn about Ryan's amazing 24 minute program for a mere $20 per month by looking at Whitney's front page. I guess she'd rather feature the product that is 100% hers.

If you do go to the No BS Active page, you'll find a few new pictures of Whitney and Ryan doing things in Joshua Tree National Park, including this picture of Whitney looming out like a nightmare vision.  

There was a point where it seemed as if Whitney might have lost some weight (she claimed 60 lbs, but it didn't look like that much to me) but seeing the pictures from these past two weeks, I'd say she's gained it all back and thensome.

I noticed this too. Makes you wonder how much longer the workout thing is going to go. I don’t think anyone here thought it was a long term situation but I thought it would last at least until early summer. But if she’s already taking it off her Instagram and moving on to her workout clothes and green swill it makes you think maybe another month at most before it quietly fades into oblivion. I wonder what Ryan thinks about it. He sold his soul to the devil but I bet he hasn’t earned enough to pay the gas money between Charlotte and Greensboro. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Interesting that, at the top of her instagram page,  Whitney has linked to the website for her new athleisure wear line, and taken down the website link to for No BS Active.  So if you don't already know it exists, you aren't going to learn about Ryan's amazing 24 minute program for a mere $20 per month by looking at Whitney's front page. I guess she'd rather feature the product that is 100% hers.

Hahaha.... I set the over / under seconds that "plank" position lasted at 3. Any takers for "over"? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

At least she can still stand up on her own...

True but a lot of the 600lb life people can too and with Whitney taking 2 naps at day she’s heading toward a more immobile state. She’s claiming all of this working out and activity but at the same time she’s constantly in bed. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

On the nobsactive instagram page, there's  a new clip of today's "Leg Day" exercises. If you want to watch Whitney whining about burpees, and doing a hip roll in the middle of the 24 minutes (for once, with her front to the camera, not her rear) there it is!

Ass in the air while doing a plank ---- crappy form. Straightening the leg while doing donkey kicks --- crappier form. 

People pay $20 a month to watch her jiggle her fat? Whyyyyyy? 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Ass in the air while doing a plank ---- crappy form. Straightening the leg while doing donkey kicks --- crappier form. 

People pay $20 a month to watch her jiggle her fat? Whyyyyyy? 

They could actually put that to good use if they were competent. Ryan could look at Whitney and tell both Whitney and the watchers to keep her ass down. That’s a normal problem people have with a plank so it would make sense that newbies especially would have this issue. Seeing Whitney doing it wrong WITH RYAN POINTING IT OUT could actually help the watcher know what’s wrong and what’s right. This is especially true since you can’t see Ryan from the side. But these two yutzes seem all about ‘do’ and not at all about ‘do it correctly’. I won’t even mention what I think about burpees for obese people new to working out. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I wonder what Ryan thinks about it. He sold his soul to the devil but I bet he hasn’t earned enough to pay the gas money between Charlotte and Greensboro. 

Or airfare, food & lodging for a two-week vacay with the Twitster in SoCal. TLC ain't picking up the tab for him.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Dot said:

TLC ain't picking up the tab for him.

Unless they invited him to vet him for a role in the show. Maybe they want to replace Jessica with some "eye candy" for the viewers.  Heh.

If not, I bet Whitney would pick up the tab, just to be able to be seen around LA with her "homie."

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Unless they invited him to vet him for a role in the show. Maybe they want to replace Jessica with some "eye candy" for the viewers.  Heh.

If not, I bet Whitney would pick up the tab, just to be able to be seen around LA with her "homie."

Wouldn't showing nobsactive on MBFFL be too much of an indicator this is not a reality show but a scripted one?

Well, maybe not. I guess it could be presented as an outgrowth of BGDC.

Of course, it wouldn't be TLC vetting Ryan for a role, but PMG (prod co). And there were several photos of Isenberger, incl one with Ryan. But I doubt more than airfare & 2 days in LA were paid for by PMG, like other cast members. And I just don't think Twit would spring for the rest of the vacay. Maybe she & Ryan shared a hotel room -- she'd go for that. But I imagine Ryan spent a pretty penny of his own working on becoming a "star" which seems to be his goal. Why else attach yourself to someone like Twit?

I still want to know how they met.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Who pays for HopeLeigh - the photographer woman? I figure Twit isn’t covering her tab. 

No, I think Twit probably is paying her tab. She's always hired as the cruise photog, too.

I've been kind of wondering what's in this association with Big Whit for Ryan. Let's assume for the sake of a reasonable hypothetical, that NoBS Active has 50 subscribers. (Whitney's fans seem to be very supportive of her, until actual money gets in the mix, so I doubt too many more than that have actually signed up - not to mention their constant theme of "wish I could do that but I don't have your confidence, " or the alternative "wish I could do that but I have [fill in any condition that makes exercise unattractive or unattainable.]")

$20 x 50 = $1000 per month

Let's assume a 50/50 split - Ryan is doing more of the real work but Whitney is the Name. (Yeah, I know. She might be demanding more.)

$500 per month to produce 20 videos per month (5 a week) $500/20 = $25 per video each.

Ryan's doing all of the lesson planning, leading the video classes, participating in the webinair and posting answers to participant questions on the website. For $25 per week? Or if we extravagantly raise the class size to 200, for $100 per week?  Even at the high end of realistic, he could be making much more for his time doing personal training. It makes no financial sense for him to be doing this unless Whitney is dangling something else in front of him. Other than her aromatic nether region.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I've been kind of wondering what's in this association with Big Whit for Ryan. Let's assume for the sake of a reasonable hypothetical, that NoBS Active has 50 subscribers. (Whitney's fans seem to be very supportive of her, until actual money gets in the mix, so I doubt too many more than that have actually signed up - not to mention their constant theme of "wish I could do that but I don't have your confidence, " or the alternative "wish I could do that but I have [fill in any condition that makes exercise unattractive or unattainable.]")

$20 x 50 = $1000 per month

Let's assume a 50/50 split - Ryan is doing more of the real work but Whitney is the Name. (Yeah, I know. She might be demanding more.)

$500 per month to produce 20 videos per month (5 a week) $500/20 = $25 per video each.

Ryan's doing all of the lesson planning, leading the video classes, participating in the webinair and posting answers to participant questions on the website. For $25 per week? Or if we extravagantly raise the class size to 200, for $100 per week?  Even at the high end of realistic, he could be making much more for his time doing personal training. It makes no financial sense for him to be doing this unless Whitney is dangling something else in front of him. Other than her aromatic nether region.

I wonder if Ryan is just now figuring this out. He doesn’t seem especially bright so I wonder if he fell for some bull Whitney sold him about the huge volume of followers she has and how they would all be tripping over themselves to sign up for this stuff. 

• Love 7

She does look like she has gained back weight. She clearly is smaller on MBFFL than now.  The active wear is ugly and not flattering AT ALL. Honestly, she probably would make a killing with the company that made her leggings with the cat face on the knees as they were cute.  Also, noticed above yet another photoshop selfie of her not smiling- looks like her head was elongated - she really must think people are dumb to believe they have not been altered.   

5 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I wonder if Ryan is just now figuring this out. He doesn’t seem especially bright so I wonder if he fell for some bull Whitney sold him about the huge volume of followers she has and how they would all be tripping over themselves to sign up for this stuff. 

20 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Also lets not forget the gas money for the back and forth from Charlotte to Greensboro to shoot said videos - also 3 hour round trip per day ( if they are only filming one per day) 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

The active wear is ugly and not flattering AT ALL. Honestly, she probably would make a killing with the company that made her leggings with the cat face on the knees as they were cute. 

I believe the explanation for why she was claiming, from Jan 2017 on, a new & improved, on-line NoBS store was coming soon is that she could find no company willing to partner with her. Snoga is a very peculiar choice. And, speaking of choice, who opens a store with EIGHT items to select from? And, since she is supposedly offering clothing for women her size, why sell size 10 clothing? And why not offer larger sizes that super morbidly obese women could buy? Twit can't even shop at her own store.

The whole thing is just another grift that Twit hopes will pay her bills when MBFFL ends -- if it ever does. Lord knows, she doesn't want to work a 9-5 like the rest of us. (And, in truth, what employer would hire her?)

• Love 8

Her activewear line makes me roll my eyes because she completely missed the mark.  The ONE THING I want in active wear as a plus-sized woman is a shirt that doesn't show my bra.  The shirts she has (other than the tunic one I actually really like) are the racerback ones designed for skinny women with no boobs who can subsist with a built in bra.  Big women have big boobs and most don't want their boobs hanging out at the gym.

The plus-sized activewear dimension is also really crowded now.  About 7 years ago when I first started lifting a lot I couldn't find anything to fit me.  I'm 6'1 and wear a 40H bra and it appeared no one had contemplated that really tall curvy women like to go to the gym.  I was basically desperately finding any tshirt and comfy pants plus wearing a sports bra over a regular bra.  I looked a hot mess.  Now Lane Bryant, Torrid, Ulla Popken, Old Navy, Coolibar, Marika Curves, REI, Columbia, and probably a lot of other places have plus size workout wear, some of which is actually great.  She should have gone for the supersized market that is too large for regular plus size collections, or stock the stuff that is still hard to find-skiwear and cold weather gear, modest or loose fitting workout wear, or coats.  Good lord is it hard to find a coat you can wear working out if you're a large size.

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, minamreeka said:

Her activewear line makes me roll my eyes because she completely missed the mark.  The ONE THING I want in active wear as a plus-sized woman is a shirt that doesn't show my bra.  The shirts she has (other than the tunic one I actually really like) are the racerback ones designed for skinny women with no boobs who can subsist with a built in bra.  Big women have big boobs and most don't want their boobs hanging out at the gym.

The plus-sized activewear dimension is also really crowded now.  About 7 years ago when I first started lifting a lot I couldn't find anything to fit me.  I'm 6'1 and wear a 40H bra and it appeared no one had contemplated that really tall curvy women like to go to the gym.  I was basically desperately finding any tshirt and comfy pants plus wearing a sports bra over a regular bra.  I looked a hot mess.  Now Lane Bryant, Torrid, Ulla Popken, Old Navy, Coolibar, Marika Curves, REI, Columbia, and probably a lot of other places have plus size workout wear, some of which is actually great.  She should have gone for the supersized market that is too large for regular plus size collections, or stock the stuff that is still hard to find-skiwear and cold weather gear, modest or loose fitting workout wear, or coats.  Good lord is it hard to find a coat you can wear working out if you're a large size.

Preach it.... I wear a 44G. What I wound up doing was wearing a 44F for motion control. Thankfully, my bottoms are now Vera Wang Large, ( let's hear it for second hand stuff!) instead of Hanes 2X,  but the hooters WON'T. GO. DOWN. 

• Love 3

I guess I am really confused where all this "active" and "working out" is supposed to be going? I thought this was going to be some "fat but fit!" B.S. but she continually demonstrates no only is she not fit but she is having serious issues with normal movement and stamina that you see with disabled people.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Hahaha.... I set the over / under seconds that "plank" position lasted at 3. Any takers for "over"? 

Definitely not taking “over”. It was only for the photo and it was probably taken the exact second she lifted her stomach off the ground. Her hair is down and done. She’s wearing a lot of makeup. SHe isn’t sweating even though she’s outside somewhere it would be warm for someone her size (usually around 60 in January in Joshua Tree). These are not working out photos. They are poses. 

• Love 5

Whitney isn't exactly Kate Hudson, whose Fabletics line is grossing around 300 million annually these days and who works with a team of designers to create for an ever-changing market.  ( And who sells sizes ranging from XXS to 3X.)  I'm guessing Whitney has zero interest in actual design and wasn't famous enough to trade her "brand" for someone else's actual design work. Judging particularly by (a) the size range (too small for Whitney herself to wear) and (b) the "modesty" legging option in the No BS Active "collection" (in what alternate universe would anyone associate Whitney Way Thore with modest apparel?) I'm prepared to bet that none of these items were created with Whitney in mind.

So what did she do? Find a company that let her order at wholesale a few of their already available clothing items and put her name on them? Sure looks like it to me. 

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 9

I just don't get what Whit's goal is beyond keeping this going, whatever this is, with the absolute minimal effort she can make on her part. She puts zero effort in promoting her public speaking, to the extend she does any at all, I still have no fucking idea what No Body Shame is as an organization, it seemed to portray itself as a non-profit but it absolute is not, I actually think here BGDC is not the worst idea in the world if she actually did it or licensed it.

I'm honestly curious if Whit has the rights to any of this at this point or maybe sold off her rights to BGDC/NBS and is just fulfilling her contractual obligations as lazily as possible at this point.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, John M said:

I still have no fucking idea what No Body Shame is as an organization . . .

On the Pickler & Ben show a couple of weeks ago, Twit named a lithe, young ballerina as her "first No Body Shame ambassador."

I just love that. It has to be the emptiest title ever awarded.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Definitely not taking “over”. It was only for the photo and it was probably taken the exact second she lifted her stomach off the ground. Her hair is down and done. She’s wearing a lot of makeup. SHe isn’t sweating even though she’s outside somewhere it would be warm for someone her size (usually around 60 in January in Joshua Tree). These are not working out photos. They are poses. 

I picked 3 seconds only because the very first time I ever did a plank, I lasted exactly 4 seconds. I was 100# lighter than Whitney, but still 130# overweight.

• Love 2

I would just like to reiterate that had Big Whit (tm @Ketzel and thank you for the bedtime lulz) struck when the iron was hot—say, seasons 1-3—and hustled to franchise BGDC, she could be chilling on easy street right now. She could be doing nothing but drunken, topless live posts with her personal care coach du jour and the money would still be coming in.

I’m still disgusted at what a waste that was, not capitalizing on that when the window was open. I’m lazy too, Whitney, which is why I know you let us lazy folk down. Short term hustle for long term sloth. It’s the dream! THE DREAM! And you let it all slip through your cheeto-stained fingers. Sigh.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Pachengala said:

I would just like to reiterate that had Big Whit (tm @Ketzel and thank you for the bedtime lulz) struck when the iron was hot—say, seasons 1-3—and hustled to franchise BGDC, she could be chilling on easy street right now.

Thanks for the kadooz, Pachengala, but I have to admit this was a thowback reference to Season 2 (?) when Whitney "worked" for the Greensboro Grasshoppers minor league baseball team (in part as a mascot, IIRC) and they gave her the nickname.

• Love 6

I guess nobsactivebysnoga hasn't been the instant success Twit expected. (As @Ketzel pointed out & Twit has yet to realize, her fans love her until money is involved.)

Anyway, she has added a comment to the last photo she posted telling her fans a lucky one will win a $100 gift certificate by visiting the website & entering -- no purchase necessary.

I am sooooo tempted. But, unfortunately, Twit knows I am not a fan & I'd likely get blocked from her IG page. I have too much fun commenting about her posts to want that to happen. But I encourage everyone else in this forum to enter. How cool would it be if one of us won!

• Love 3

http://eonline.com/news/1009636/how-it-really-feels-to-watch-yourself-have-an-emotional-breakdown-according-to-my-big-fat-fab-life-s-whitney-thore

Whitney doesn’t believe that obesity makes a pregnancy high risk because Heather was skinny but still had gestational diabetes.

Why even consult a doctor if you are going to only going to believe what you want to believe regardless of your physician’s years of training and experience???

• Love 8

Whitney doesn't believe obesity makes a pregnancy high-risk because of one data point? You can't even snark that "anecdote + anecdote =/= evidence" because she only has one anecdote. God, she is so dumb. I know it's human nature to only hear what you want to hear, confirmation bias and all that, but Big Whit takes it to a ridiculous degree. She's up there with climate deniers and flat-earthers at this point. 

Hey Whit, here's another data point to get you started: I'm roughly as thin as Heather and I did not have gestational diabetes. Using your warped logic, I'm curious to know if that helps or hinders your insane beliefs. 

• Love 6

Okay so I looked at her Instagram and I don’t know why she has to do such aggressive workouts. She uses poor form and she is going to hurt herself. I mean the heavy barbell lift??? Just work on burning calories, who cares if you can poorly do a lift when you are over 50% body fat. It actually would make me avoid that trainer Will and his daughter as I think it is irresponsible to allow a 500lb woman who can’t go up a step into a caravan and can barely wear shoes to press lift and drop a barbell.

eta in the leg press video she locks her knees and the trainer who is watching her doesn’t correct it while commenters do. I mean what is she paying for if it isn’t form correction?

Edited by fountain
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Pachengala said:

Hey Whit, here's another data point to get you started: I'm roughly as thin as Heather and I did not have gestational diabetes. Using your warped logic, I'm curious to know if that helps or hinders your insane beliefs. 

Helps them, of course. You just PROVED that all complications of pregnancy happen regardless of weight so telling her to lose weight before attempting to get pregnant is just medically-endorsed body shaming! Logic!

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, fountain said:

Okay so I looked at her Instagram and I don’t know why she has to do such aggressive workouts. She uses poor form and she is going to hurt herself. I mean the heavy barbell lift??? Just work on burning calories, who cares if you can poorly do a lift when you are over 50% body fat. It actually would make me avoid that trainer Will and his daughter as I think it is irresponsible to allow a 500lb woman who can’t go up a step into a caravan and can barely wear shoes to press lift and drop a barbell.

eta in the leg press video she locks her knees and the trainer who is watching her doesn’t correct it while commenters do. I mean what is she paying for if it isn’t form correction?

Just watching the last 2 episodes of MBFFL she looks to about 500 lbs.If she's not she's damn near it !

• Love 3