Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Dot said:

Between her busy month of cruising & anticipating S-5, Twit had time to file her Dec advice column on the MBFFL FB page. She was all about exercise, PCOS, etc. Many of the comments about her advice were pretty negative, pointing out that she doesn't practice what she preaches & that her advice/TV show are just excuses for overeating which she blames on anything else.

The best of these, which made me LOL, was from Robert: "This season she faints into a bucket of chicken and blames Buddy for making her crave chicken."

People are finally seeing through her and calling her out on her fakery. 

18 hours ago, writerchick57 said:

Me either.  She's a f@cking drama queen, and everything has to be about her.  She doesn't even have time to handle the class anymore, let alone her stamnia.  She gets an injury before each dance battle or dance a thon where Todd has to take over for her yet again.  Todd is the real dancer in this show.  

I loved it when Ashley said if Shitney will be her baby coach it won't be about Shitney.  OUCH...isn't everything about Shitney???

Seems like Todd has had it with her. I wonder if it all began in NY with the FM stuff where he stomped off on her (and her friends made HIM feel like the asshole). The nerve of that woman to make Todd look like an asshole--again--for taking over the fake class (and doing a far better job of it). How DARE he. How dare Todd show up the great faker and hurt her oversensitive, precious feelings. Todd's feelings, however, are meaningless when she tried to force him to cuddle with her (YUCK). 

He puts up with so much shit from her. He covers for her and she turns around and accuses him of being shady. Well, she deserves it! For a narcissist like her, friendship is one way--HER way. I hope he's finally tired of being shit on by her and her circle of bullies. 

• Love 5
On 1/3/2018 at 7:24 AM, notyrmomma said:

s there any doubt left in anyone's mind that the Lenny relationship was totally fake and a cover because Avi didn't want to be on TV

Putting Avi aside, if Lennie really was a real relationship, which we now know why he only spoke like 5 words in the entire season he was in; that meant she was either cheating on Avi, or cheating on Lennie (or even Buddy, if they had a thing on the side, you never know about her).  As Maney said on the radio show about her, she's a serial dater....she would have cheated on Roy if that relationship had flurried, she thought she had Roy in the bag.  She's so full of shit...the cheating whore that she is

• Love 1

I just want to introduce myself since I just jumped right into this wonderful forum with you wonderful people who don't attack another poster for any reason.  I was a lurker for a while, until I felt comfortable, and then the rest is history!!  I wanted too, for so long to talk about Whitney and her show with like minded people who felt the same about her as I do.  And, here you guys were!!!  Thank you for letting me be a part of this wonderful forum.

I also wanted to say that I initially liked Whitney.  Seasons 1 and 2 had me at hello.  I was rooting for her at every turn, waiting for her to really see how her weight was affecting her, especially after the snow skiing, not skiing incident.  Season 3 started getting really bad, and I lost interest, because the show was taking a totally different turn.  

I want to say something about Whitney, and that I do admire her for trying to do good at getting a 9-5 job.  If she only wasn't such a whore and a narcissist she would have stayed at that radio show that she was in charge of and even the MRL show, if she wasn't such a whore to Roy.  It's now turned to getting a guy to go on the second date with her, and trying to fall in love.  That is not a crime.  Especially in your 30's you want to settle down, fall in love and start to raise children.  Remember when she said it took her 3 years to meet Lennie?  I strongly believed she broke up with Lennie (fake or not fake) because she thought she had Roy 'in the bag.'  If she has such a fabulous life, when does she cry almost in every scene?  I know she struggles, and bless her heart, I do believe she does try.  If she would just tone down the sex thing (what was that scene about her and Tal kissing on her couch after they ate lobster or whatever that fish was?  What was that about?) 

In any case, I will still watch her show because I am still hoping that she will hit rock bottom and start to really want that fabulous life she claims to have, and do something serious with her life.  I hope and pray that it won't be too late.  Whitney, I'm still rooting for you, but ....

• Love 3
1 hour ago, writerchick57 said:

I just want to introduce myself since I just jumped right into this wonderful forum with you wonderful people who don't attack another poster for any reason.  I was a lurker for a while, until I felt comfortable, and then the rest is history!!  I wanted too, for so long to talk about Whitney and her show with like minded people who felt the same about her as I do.  And, here you guys were!!!  Thank you for letting me be a part of this wonderful forum.

I also wanted to say that I initially liked Whitney.  Seasons 1 and 2 had me at hello.  I was rooting for her at every turn, waiting for her to really see how her weight was affecting her, especially after the snow skiing, not skiing incident.  Season 3 started getting really bad, and I lost interest, because the show was taking a totally different turn.  

I want to say something about Whitney, and that I do admire her for trying to do good at getting a 9-5 job.  If she only wasn't such a whore and a narcissist she would have stayed at that radio show that she was in charge of and even the MRL show, if she wasn't such a whore to Roy.  It's now turned to getting a guy to go on the second date with her, and trying to fall in love.  That is not a crime.  Especially in your 30's you want to settle down, fall in love and start to raise children.  Remember when she said it took her 3 years to meet Lennie?  I strongly believed she broke up with Lennie (fake or not fake) because she thought she had Roy 'in the bag.'  If she has such a fabulous life, when does she cry almost in every scene?  I know she struggles, and bless her heart, I do believe she does try.  If she would just tone down the sex thing (what was that scene about her and Tal kissing on her couch after they ate lobster or whatever that fish was?  What was that about?) 

In any case, I will still watch her show because I am still hoping that she will hit rock bottom and start to really want that fabulous life she claims to have, and do something serious with her life.  I hope and pray that it won't be too late.  Whitney, I'm still rooting for you, but ....

I'm right there with you--sort of. What I'm waiting for is for her to atone for the way she treats others. Right now, she deserves to cry in every scene because she's so damn self-centered. If she were to realize she's a terrible friend, apologize and come down off her high horse (the horse looked tired anyways), I might actually root for her again. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I'm right there with you--sort of. What I'm waiting for is for her to atone for the way she treats others. Right now, she deserves to cry in every scene because she's so damn self-centered. If she were to realize she's a terrible friend, apologize and come down off her high horse (the horse looked tired anyways), I might actually root for her again. 

I absolutely agree with you 100% Turtlepower!!  Your spot on.  I wish that all of her friends would fall suit to Todd and let her feel what it's like to run out on your friends like she has always done.  I caught that line that Ashley said, "Todd is my cousin, so I will always go with family first."  I am quite amazed that Whitney has not had any new friends (except Buddy) since high school.  Your right, she does deserve to cry in every scene, I see that now.  

• Love 5
On 1/4/2018 at 1:16 PM, notyrmomma said:

This show used to be about her getting healthy,

Now it's all about Whitney getting love, and/or sex and, of course, demeaning her entire ensemble of friends. (and family.  Hunter was not thrilled to have to cut her broccoli.  And, he's taken her sister off his FB page)  And trying so hard to show the world that she's still a dancer weighing 400 pounds.  That she can still do anything she used too when she was thin, inside her big self now, which we've all seen that she can't, except she can't see that she can't.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, writerchick57 said:

I absolutely agree with you 100% Turtlepower!!  Your spot on.  I wish that all of her friends would fall suit to Todd and let her feel what it's like to run out on your friends like she has always done.  I caught that line that Ashley said, "Todd is my cousin, so I will always go with family first."  I am quite amazed that Whitney has not had any new friends (except Buddy) since high school.  Your right, she does deserve to cry in every scene, I see that now.  

Now it's all about Whitney getting love, and/or sex and, of course, demeaning her entire ensemble of friends. (and family.  Hunter was not thrilled to have to cut her broccoli.  And, he's taken her sister off his FB page)  And trying so hard to show the world that she's still a dancer weighing 400 pounds.  That she can still do anything she used too when she was thin, inside her big self now, which we've all seen that she can't, except she can't see that she can't.  

Pretty common for narcissists to be off-putting. She probably destroyed friendships before they had a chance to grow. No one wants to put up with her and hopefully her old posse of friends have had it with her. It's never about them, it's always about HER. If it's not, she makes it about her. Even the best and loyal friends can't--and shouldn't--have to live with a one-way friendship. 

No, she can't. That's why she lost it at Todd's class. Something's got to give inside her mind, soon.  I've never observed anyone so out of touch with reality with such high expectations from the people around her. 

• Love 5

Besides this show, do any of the following have jobs: Heather, Todd, Tal? I know Whitney posts her “businesses” on her social media  and based on some pics on sm,   I assume Buddy really works at a bar, Glenn is or was in publishing, Babs, I’m guessing was a sahm or is now retired, but I’m curious about the others.

Edited by Irate Panda
14 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Besides this show, do any of the following have jobs: Heather, Todd, Tal? I know Whitney posts her “businesses” on her social media  and based on some pics on sm,   I assume Buddy really works at a bar, Glenn is or was in publishing, Babs, I’m guessing was a sham or is now retired, but I’m curious about the others.

I found a LinkedIn page for heather: https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-sykes-43194496

I couldn't find one for anyone else, except an outdated one for Twit. https://www.linkedin.com/in/whitney-thore-71378170

• Love 3

It has been said that Tal is a professional therapist.  Donna, of course, is a professional care taker (of Twit), Heather probably doesn't work, because she probably gets alimony and child support from her ex, as well as the money she makes from the show, and Ashley is a stay at home mom, and Todd???  A REAL professional dancer!!!

• Love 2
20 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

If she has such a fabulous life, when does she cry almost in every scene? 

Takes me back to comedian's (Karin, Kerrin, ???) question to Twit after her show "If you're so happy, why are you always crying?"

It has been said that Tal is a professional therapist.  Donna, of course, is a professional care taker (of Twit), Heather probably doesn't work, because she probably gets alimony and child support from her ex, as well as the money she makes from the show, and Ashley is a stay at home mom, and Todd???  A REAL professional dancer!!!

Ashley works as well - she mentioned meeting her baby-daddy/bf at work. She has a LinkedIn profile that lists her employment as a retail manager for AT&T wireless. IIRC, Tal was a school counselor but not sure if he still is or what his current occupation/employment status is. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Maggienolia said:

IIRC, Tal was a school counselor but not sure if he still is or what his current occupation/employment status is. 

Tal's FB page says he left his school counseling job in 2015. This about the same time he became Twit's poodle, so I figured he quit to give himself more time to idolize Twit.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, auntjess said:

That company she lists looks pretty dicey.
Some glowing reviews at BBB, but several sites list it as a MLM (pyramid) scheme.

Good research, @auntjess & @SatelliteCall. When I saw the company name, I wondered how legit it was. It's one of those company names with lots of words that are meaningless. (Pretty much the same as Heather's job title.) And if she such an "executive," why does she also have a PT job as a delivery person?

• Love 2

Apparently Whit went live on FB again, I didn't watch it, but I clicked about halfway to see if she did something fucked up like take her shirt off. She didn't do that (AFAIK), but apparently she ordered a poster-size photo of her father shirtless on the cruise. Who the FUCK buys a poster of their father shirtless? Between this and the "dad would spank me in the morning to wake me up" story she shared a couple months ago, I really, really wonder about Whitney and Glenn's relationship.

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Apparently Whit went live on FB again, I didn't watch it, but I clicked about halfway to see if she did something fucked up like take her shirt off. She didn't do that (AFAIK), but apparently she ordered a poster-size photo of her father shirtless on the cruise. Who the FUCK buys a poster of their father shirtless? Between this and the "dad would spank me in the morning to wake me up" story she shared a couple months ago, I really, really wonder about Whitney and Glenn's relationship.

1641940B-64BC-43C2-AC31-478ED145798E.gif

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Well, let's hope she getting it as a surprise birthday gift for Babs & not as a masturbatory optic for herself.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dot said:

Well, let's hope she getting it as a surprise birthday gift for Babs & not as a masturbatory optic for herself.

Well, she has hung the poster on the ceiling over her bed. She thinks it is absolutely hysterical that when she lies in bed and looks up, she will see her father, shirtless, looming over her. "My heart is palpitating," says Whitney, "Isn't he the cutest?"

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Well, she has hung the poster on the ceiling over her bed. She thinks it is absolutely hysterical that when she lies in bed and looks up, she will see her father, shirtless, looming over her. "My heart is palpitating," says Whitney, "Isn't he the cutest?"

Again, 

1641940B-64BC-43C2-AC31-478ED145798E.gif.44059f9dbe132290f9f35ac0623c491e.gif

please tell all me you made that up as a joke

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

please tell all me you made that up as a joke

Sorry, no. I admit to having a slightly dark and sarcastic sense of humor, but joking about father-daughter incest is not within my range. Unlike Tal and Donna Lee a/k/a Boo Boo who shrieked with laughter right alongside Whitney.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Sorry, no. I admit to having a slightly dark and sarcastic sense of humor, but joking about father-daughter incest is not within my range. Unlike Tal and Donna Lee a/k/a Boo Boo who shrieked with laughter right alongside Whitney.

The whole thing is weird, but if say, she gave it to her mom or her dad as a joke, I’d maybe get it or just think it odd, but what grown women wants a picture on her ceiling bedroom of her parents.  If Whitney ever does get a real boyfriend I think that would creep him out. I don’t know how much of Whitney’s personality is faked for the public, but it seems she has an unhealthy reliance on her parents.  I don’t see how she will continue; whenever they do pass on, other than be even more if a nuisance to her friends.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Dot said:

Twit has been in therapy for nearly 3 yrs & it's "really helpful."

I noticed she said that too.  I'm glad she is getting professional help but if she's been going to a therapist for 2 years, perhaps she needs to find a new therapist.  At least she's not showing her boobs as much.  And I enjoyed hearing her real laugh, not the fake hofopid laugh that sounds like the chalk board. Thank God she didn't take her shirt on, and she's actually not parading her boobs now.  And yeah, who orders a dozen copies of her dad posing in his bathing suit, and hangs it on top of the ceiling so when she goes to bed and wakes up she will see her father???  That's just sick

Did you also see when she was laying down on the bed with Tal that she was actually lying on top of Tal's privates?  Another, that's just sick....

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Dot said:

? The next cruise will be in Nov with a 3rd different line. (I wonder why she doesn't stick with the same one?)

Because she and her followers have bankrupted two ships, just on buffet budget alone?

• Love 14

What... I can’t even with her and her dad. I love a good joke as much as the next person but there’s literally nothing funny about that.

I am shocked she’s in therapy because none of what she does says mental stability.

• Love 10
On 1/7/2018 at 11:36 AM, writerchick57 said:

Putting Avi aside, if Lennie really was a real relationship, which we now know why he only spoke like 5 words in the entire season he was in; that meant she was either cheating on Avi, or cheating on Lennie (or even Buddy, if they had a thing on the side, you never know about her).  As Maney said on the radio show about her, she's a serial dater....she would have cheated on Roy if that relationship had flurried, she thought she had Roy in the bag.  She's so full of shit...the cheating whore that she is

What evidence is there that she is a serial dater? She may claim to be but I doubt she is getting very many first dates much less second ones if she isn't trawling the BBW community. I live in a major city and know some bigger girls, girls that are significantly smaller than Whit and it is a sad and lonely place out there for 30 something big girls on the dating scene.

Edited by John M
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, John M said:

What evidence is there that she is a serial dater? She may claim to be but I doubt she is getting very many first dates much less second ones if she isn't trawling the BBW community. I live in a major city and know some bigger girls, girls that are significantly smaller than Whit and it is a sad and lonely place out there for 30 something big girls on the dating scene.

I think she's a serial "falling for a new crush". She hopped between talking about Buddy, Lenny, Amelia(?) Roy, and now Avi. As soon as something new, more dramatic, or 'better' comes along she's all over it without regard to any current relationship or if the new person is interested in her in return.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, alabetser said:

I think she's a serial "falling for a new crush". She hopped between talking about Buddy, Lenny, Amelia(?) Roy, and now Avi. As soon as something new, more dramatic, or 'better' comes along she's all over it without regard to any current relationship or if the new person is interested in her in return.

This. Any time a guy engages her in conversation, she seems to think there's a spark there. Anyone who isn't frightened off by her wild inappropriate behavior is considered marriage material pretty quick. 

• Love 11
16 hours ago, Dot said:

Here are answers to some Qs asked on the video.

? She finally revealed the Avi/Lennie timelines:

Lennie = Mar/2015 - May/2016

Avi = Sep/2016 - Mar/2017

Avi's face is blotted out becuz he didn't want to be on TV during the 8 months they dated, not becuz it was a "red flag" showing his lack of interest/fidelity.Lennie will not be appearing on the show tho he still hangs out with Twit & Co.

? The Glenn poster over her bed is intended as a joke on Hope, the photog, who will be spending the night there, with Twit taking the couch. However, Twit did spend some time stroking his face & chest, cooing over what a great daddy he is. She said she would be taking it down, then thought leaving it up would keep her life on track. She got 5 copies, none is for Babs.

? Tal the Poodle was there, of course, having been "at work all day long." So, he does have a job now, after leaving the Winston-Salem one in 2015.

? Breath smelled by Twit over 45 min: Tal's, Ollie's & Henchi's.

? The season has not been shortened; there was too much stuff, so the first 3 episodes are 2 hrs long.

? The next cruise will be in Nov with a 3rd different line. (I wonder why she doesn't stick with the same one?)

? Twit has been in therapy for nearly 3 yrs & it's "really helpful."

? BGDC is on hiatus cuz Twit is traveling so much. (Yeah, right.)

? She is "done with the radio show."

? She doesn't currently have a boy friend.

I watched the entire 45 minutes, with Twit guffawing fully 5 minutes because the Glenn poster was so amusing. You guys owe me.

We do owe you and I am sorry but the daddy poster is extremely creepy. She's done with the radio show? More like they were done with her and her last stalker narcissism 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She is "done with the radio show."

She's been done with Kiss 95.1 radio show for a while now.  Did you see when she went back to the radio show how she begged them to take her back and she'd do anything?  Then, of course, she said something provocative to Roy and he shut the live chat and went to music.  Why doesn't she have any morals or values coming from a nice Southern family?  Why does she always show her boobs in almost every scene?  Why is she just so raunchy?  Why can't I just accept her the way she is?  I just can't.  I've tried.  

• Love 9

She's been done with Kiss 95.1 radio show for a while now.  Did you see when she went back to the radio show how she begged them to take her back and she'd do anything?  Then, of course, she said something provocative to Roy and he shut the live chat and went to music.  Why doesn't she have any morals or values coming from a nice Southern family?  Why does she always show her boobs in almost every scene?  Why is she just so raunchy?  Why can't I just accept her the way she is?  I just can't.  I've tried.  

Here is my theory, I'm friends with an older gay guy, he is out of shape, gray hair, very late 50s if not 60. He is taking men home all the time, attractive men in their 20s-30s, if I hadn't seen it myself I wouldn't believe it. He has a filthy mouth, the things he will say to strange men at a bar take me aback and I've been around the block, let's say a lot.

One time I asked him about it and he said if you just hit on enough men and are wildly inappropriate, it may take 100 tries but eventually you run into the right person on the right day, perhaps even just at the right moment that will just say fuck it, why not, I'll go home with you, even attractive men that could easily do way better than him.

I think that is Whit, just make it clear as possible that she is available sexually and eventually some guy will say fuck it, I'll get a BJ from the fat chick. Not date her but she probably picks up a dude every once in awhile.

It doesn't make watching her or my friend doing their thing look any less gross though regardless of how many times they get laid.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Nancypants said:

Are there bridal gowns that size? Lets be real here. I was a size 8 when I got married and all the sample sizes were too small. 

I know, right?  I'm a big fan of "say yes to the dress" and they often have plus size girls on that show.  When they try on a dress, they still have to squeeze into a sample size and since the dress can't be zipped, they use a ton of clothespins to hold it up.  I call some serious shenanigans that the bridal shop had a dress in her size, for her to zip up and everything--which had to be like a 32/34 - when a couple of years ago, she couldn't find a pair of khaki capris in her life to save her life and had to wear those obscene leggings.

We just had this big meeting at work a couple of weeks ago because someone had just been fired for sexual harassment and we were told, straight up, that there was a zero tolerance policy - even if someone overhears you saying something remotely sexual, or have something inappropriate on your phone and they catch a glimpse of it (I had to tell my husband not to send me any funny memes during work hours!).  She would not last five minutes in real corporate America.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, notyrmomma said:

We just had this big meeting at work a couple of weeks ago because someone had just been fired for sexual harassment and we were told, straight up, that there was a zero tolerance policy - even if someone overhears you saying something remotely sexual, or have something inappropriate on your phone and they catch a glimpse of it (I had to tell my husband not to send me any funny memes during work hours!).  She would not last five minutes in real corporate America.

Let's not forget Whit is an actor. I mean not in the sense that the show is fake, which it is, but has a degree in theatre. We have seen her break down a few times, I have to wonder how much of this is an act, it may be an act that carries over to her personal life but office me and off the clock me are very different people, co-workers and friends likely have two completely different views of my personality. Awhile back my boss asked all of us to take personality tests because he read some book about communicating in the workplace, he wanted to argue with me that I took the test wrong and couldn't possibly be an extrovert. Well not here, my friends would laugh at you if you suggested I was in any way introverted.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, John M said:

Let's not forget Whit is an actor. I mean not in the sense that the show is fake, which it is, but has a degree in theatre. We have seen her break down a few times, I have to wonder how much of this is an act, it may be an act that carries over to her personal life but office me and off the clock me are very different people, co-workers and friends likely have two completely different views of my personality. Awhile back my boss asked all of us to take personality tests because he read some book about communicating in the workplace, he wanted to argue with me that I took the test wrong and couldn't possibly be an extrovert. Well not here, my friends would laugh at you if you suggested I was in any way introverted.

You, my friend, are doing it right!  Any nit-whits here?  Please take note.  Her stupid nit-whits, especially the young ones, don't know this though and they think it's just fine to show up to work with their party personalities.  And because of this, "40-something" me has to waste an hour sitting in a packed meeting room listening how we can even be fired for something we say/do at a non-work sponsored happy hour with coworkers, just because some damn millennial doesn't know how to act at work (some millennials are perfect professionals, the ones who aren't give them a bad name).

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Nancypants said:

Are there bridal gowns that size? Lets be real here. I was a size 8 when I got married and all the sample sizes were too small. 

I'm sure they were shipped in - I'm a 14 in real life, and when I got engaged someone advised me to hit David's Bridal first because they have dresses in all sizes, so you can try them on and get a sense of what style looks good on you.  Then go to the type of store Whit was in to try on the size 8s :)

On 1/8/2018 at 11:07 PM, Dot said:

Here are answers to some Qs asked on the video.

? She finally revealed the Avi/Lennie timelines:

Lennie = Mar/2015 - May/2016

Avi = Sep/2016 - Mar/2017

Avi's face is blotted out becuz he didn't want to be on TV during the 8 months they dated, not becuz it was a "red flag" showing his lack of interest/fidelity.Lennie will not be appearing on the show tho he still hangs out with Twit & Co.

? The Glenn poster over her bed is intended as a joke on Hope, the photog, who will be spending the night there, with Twit taking the couch. However, Twit did spend some time stroking his face & chest, cooing over what a great daddy he is. She said she would be taking it down, then thought leaving it up would keep her life on track. She got 5 copies, none is for Babs.

? Tal the Poodle was there, of course, having been "at work all day long." So, he does have a job now, after leaving the Winston-Salem one in 2015.

? Breath smelled by Twit over 45 min: Tal's, Ollie's & Henchi's.

? The season has not been shortened; there was too much stuff, so the first 3 episodes are 2 hrs long.

? Twit has been in therapy for nearly 3 yrs & it's "really helpful."

? BGDC is on hiatus cuz Twit is traveling so much. (Yeah, right.)

? She is "done with the radio show."

? She doesn't currently have a boy friend.

I watched the entire 45 minutes, with Twit guffawing fully 5 minutes because the Glenn poster was so amusing. You guys owe me.

Have you noticed that there are an unusual amount of commercials though? It felt like an hour of commercials during this 2 hr episode. 

• Love 2
On 1/4/2018 at 6:44 PM, Me from ME said:

Let me suggest a wacky hypothesis. What if the production company sought out and hired  a fetishist/feeder without Twit knowing about it? We are fairly sure that Lenny was a plant. I think she was also aware of that and, as a result,  there was zero chemistry between them.  Our girl just isn't that good of an actress. Production knew by this time that she was desperate for male companionship.  She is on tape saying that she would never be attracted to a fetishist.  If production arranged for a fairly attractive one to enter her life it would be a good plot point because her reactions would be real. In the last episode when Twit said that Avi loved big girls Heather reminded her that she had said she never would be in a relationship with a fat fetishist. And, being as much in denial as always responded, "Oh he's not a one of those."

I could buy that.  I could also buy Whitney being on-board 100%, as well as Nada.

What's suspicious to me is that Whitney supposedly had all these great times with Avi which just coincidentally stopped happening as soon as filming began. 

• Love 9
16 hours ago, John M said:

Let's not forget Whit is an actor

You make a really good point here John M.  Whenever she live chats on her Facebook page, her laugh is genuine and fun to hear, as is her laugh on her show which is like the chalk board sound, and very fake.  It looks like her friends on the show are her friends in real life, and that is good.  Except now the show is not about weight loss anymore.  Sad.  

Why is the first 3 episodes 2 hours long?  

20 hours ago, John M said:

One time I asked him about it and he said if you just hit on enough men and are wildly inappropriate, it may take 100 tries but eventually you run into the right person on the right day, perhaps even just at the right moment that will just say fuck it, why not, I'll go home with you, even attractive men that could easily do way better than him.

Ah, the Boomhauer approach to dating.

My GF and I watched last night's episode with the handsome doc-in-a-box and were SURE we'd soon hear Twit bragging about how in LOVE with her he must be.

"He looked deep into my eyes!"

He was checking your pupils, Whitney.

"He put his hand on my heart!"

That was a stethoscope, Whitney.

"He said I looked good!"

He said your STATS looked good, Whitney (and he was lying).

She's just so fabulous, that even gay guys want her sitting on top of them. Why WOULDN'T this young, handsome doctor want to marry her immediately?

• Love 7

Twit mentioned in her post-episode live video that she still has the Glenn poster over her bed. To quote that great philosopher, George W. Bush, "that is some weird shit."

• Love 9

I wonder if Whit was one of the mean girls in school. She seems to think she is superior to everyone else, besides the fat part. We're supposed to believe her being fat is the sole reason she's not liked. I don't care if she's fat, it's her personality that is repulsive. She's a mean girl now for sure. She's the fat Regina George & she has her little minions that always agree with her. She's definitely a spoiled brat. I think people were mean to her growing up (if that's even true) because she was mean to them.

Edited by JenniofTroy
Spelling error.
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Dot said:

that she still has the Glenn poster over her be

that is just sick.  that is a cry for mental evaluation, or something really bad happened to her in her life.  Did't she say that her dad woke her up and put her to bed even when she was an adult?  And why did she use her dad's toothbrush to throw up with?  And, she's always kissing her dad (and mom) but I would not dream of kissing my dad for any reason.  There is something seriously wrong with this entire family...

• Love 1

I feel extremely sorry for not only Whitney, but her nit-whit's as well.  It seems she only attracts big women. Go look on her FB page, and most of her followers are morbidly obese women.   So in order to be one of her nit-whits you have to be morbidly obese  That is so extremely sad to me.  

I heard Whitney used to be the prom queen of her high school?  Hummm...

One day, Whitney’s hand is going to turn purple and fall off from that stupid string bracelet she wears around her wrist constantly.  It is incredibly tight on her wrist and I have no idea how she has any circulation at all.  Drives me crazy.

• Love 4