Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Zackly.  That's why my swimwear is lycra separates. As for my other workout wear, it's either Capri leggings (all seasons except summer) or shorts. Top is always a tee.

Edit to add.. that onesie gives her camel toe.

The whole bottom part of that onesie looks like a camel toe because of her fupa lol

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Long time gym girl here. I prefer cotton t-shirt and gym shorts. 

Vast majority of women I see at gym are in sport leggings and tank or workout dri-fit short-sleeved tops. No way I'd wear a singlet or onesie. Too hard using the restroom. 

This is the most common comment to her post so it's not just you. Everyone is asking how you pee. Of course that isn't Whitney's fault. It's just a weird outfit. But it is probably one she was given because so many of their products would be so small on her they couldn't really let her model them. Since she's so short she can put on a onesie like that and the extra material that would typically be part of the height is now part of the width.

• Useful 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Zackly.  That's why my swimwear is lycra separates. As for my other workout wear, it's either Capri leggings (all seasons except summer) or shorts. Top is always a tee.

Edit to add.. that onesie gives her camel toe.

Haha! 🐫 toe! My swim suit is a tank top and boy shorts, different size top and bottoms. Best idea ever to mix and match swimwear. So is Whitney still weightlifting???  

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Haha! 🐫 toe! My swim suit is a tank top and boy shorts, different size top and bottoms. Best idea ever to mix and match swimwear. So is Whitney still weightlifting???  

I don’t personally know about her weightlifting, but I felt like she only said that so she could be positive about the outfit in someway, not that she was actively “competing” since I’m not even sure what that was that we saw on tv.  Reality shows seem to lack a lot of reality sometimes.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Well, she hoists 380 pounds every time she gets out of a chair or bed. Of course,  we know she doesn't do that many times in a day.🤣

• LOL 6
On 7/5/2021 at 11:27 PM, Ketzel said:

Not sure the standing pose is an improvement, but here it is.

image.png.8359db4455186e7603b91a25127bd1de.png

OMG she looks bigger than ever.  Who's not going to stare at anyone that size dressed like that?  Her confidence in herself amazes me. 

• LOL 1
7 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I'm not sure why, but I think the giraffe looks fake???

I thought the same thing.  Looks like one of those giant toys.  I can't really tell from the picture,  but it seems to lack ossicones. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

I thought the same thing.  Looks like one of those giant toys.  I can't really tell from the picture,  but it seems to lack ossicones. 

I was thinking it's probably fake too but it just looks odd even if it's fake. I've seen a lot of different kind of lawn ornaments but fake giraffes is a new one LOL

Edited to add: since she knows the news about her "French boyfriend" has leaked I suppose we are supposed to assume she's visiting him.

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • LOL 2
14 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

OMG she looks bigger than ever.  Who's not going to stare at anyone that size dressed like that?  Her confidence in herself amazes me. 

I went to her instagram to see this pic and the 3rd slide photo.... her head looks 1000% 'shopped.  Face filtered beyond belief (or, I guess, "normally filtered" for Whit) and is so out of proportion to the rest of her body parts.  It looks like she found a good pic of her face and put it on an entirely different pic of her body and didn't bother sizing it to proportion. 

But we already knew she wasn't the smartest tool in the box.  

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I was distracted by the giraffe and forgot to ask the obvious question.....

She's on sabbatical from what?????

Well, all that tv watching and napping has got to be exhausting.  I'm sure she isn't taking a sabbatical from gluttony. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 6/27/2021 at 11:03 PM, mamadrama said:

And if she was expecting a delivery then why TF wasn't she dressed? (Hopefully the robe part is true at least.) 

Depends on the delivery 😳😃

On 7/1/2021 at 1:28 PM, Colleenna said:

She's back to shilling menstrual cups (and the insane clown lips.) If I had IG, I swear I would  "innocently" ask "But I thought you didn't have periods??"

Bahahahaaa! I'm such a yenta.

There is no way she can reach around to insert a menstrual cup. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Yesterday's IG was of her floating in the pool.  Someone commented  "Whales in France?" 

https://www.picuki.com/media/2613414709888804143

I nearly choked on my coffee 🤣🤣🤣

I once ate at an Indian restaurant and there was a statue of a giraffe. Asked the waiter “Are there giraffes in India?” And he replied “Oh yes! In the zoo!”

I about died laughing and this is now a family joke. 

Not a fan of whale comments, though. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Per Nataliemeansnice's instagram, Whitney is with Natalie in Marseille. So much for the theory that Whitney is in France with her new man! Would Whitney take Natalie along if she were off to a romantic rendezvous with her online crush?

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Depends on the delivery 😳😃

😄🤣

1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Per Nataliemeansnice's instagram, Whitney is with Natalie in Marseilles. So much for the theory that Whitney is in France with her new man! Would Whitney take Natalie along if she were off to a romantic rendezvous with her online crush?

I wonder if Whitney knows Natalie shared that it's her she's with. You know she wants people to believe it's "her man".  Otherwise you would think she would expand her horizons a bit. She's been to France a couple of times now. There are a lot of other great  countries to see too. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Per Nataliemeansnice's instagram, Whitney is with Natalie in Marseilles. So much for the theory that Whitney is in France with her new man! Would Whitney take Natalie along if she were off to a romantic rendezvous with her online crush?

To be fair,  if I were traveling to a foreign country to meet a man I'd only "met" online, for safety I would probably take a female friend with me. Just because he's nice online doesn't mean he's not a serial killer 😉 And what if he takes one look at her and says "Va t'en!"

But I'm kinda paranoid.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I wonder if Whitney knows Natalie shared that it's her she's with

Well, Whitney just put up a bunch of pictures of the two of them on her instagram, so I guess she's OK with it.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Well, Whitney just put up a bunch of pictures of the two of them on her instagram, so I guess she's OK with it.

I checked out Natalie's IG and she has a post in her story that said they 'rested and worked'..... Worked? Really? That doesn't sound like our Whit LOL

5 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Jessica and her boyfriend got engaged according to IG stories.

Congratulations to them... I'd never been to Jessica's IG so I checked it out. Pretty interesting that she had both personal and professional posts on there but only 1 with Whitney and it's over 3 years old.  Yea that sounds like an active and proud business partner.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Only if the bridesmaids are wearing spandex

There is no Spandex strong enough. 

4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Only if the bridesmaids are wearing spandex

There is no Spandex strong enough. 

• LOL 1
(edited)
On 7/9/2021 at 6:30 PM, Ketzel said:

Per Nataliemeansnice's instagram, Whitney is with Natalie in Marseille. So much for the theory that Whitney is in France with her new man! Would Whitney take Natalie along if she were off to a romantic rendezvous with her online crush?

If any of this were real then apparently yes she would, just like she had Ryan room with them on her "proposal weekend" and when they finally got a moment alone in the room she used it to call Dadwe.

On 7/10/2021 at 9:38 AM, 3girlsforus said:

I checked out Natalie's IG and she has a post in her story that said they 'rested and worked'..... Worked? Really? That doesn't sound like our Whit LOL

On the other hand - if she's there filming scenes with her new fake boyfriend - that's her job 😄

Edited by princelina
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, princelina said:

If any of this were real then apparently yes she would, just like she had Ryan room with them on her "proposal weekend" and when they finally got a moment alone in the room she used it to call Dadwe.

On the other hand - if she's there filming scenes with her new fake boyfriend - that's her job 😄

But I thought they had wrapped for the season (since it premieres next month)? I'm  confuzzled. 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/7/2021 at 1:55 PM, 3girlsforus said:

Oh good grief... she's in France. (and is that a giraffe behind her?)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRCCHa_sehH/

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but the swimsuit photo looks better than the one with the workout suit, even though her face doesn’t  look real.  Her actual face looks better than the one shown.....?    The large fake animals as lawn ornaments are becoming more popular. 🦒🦓🐅 I want a horse.  😉

https://www.designtoscano.com/products/gerard-the-giraffe-sculpture-je11198?sku=LEXOXXXJE11198&promo_code=2019SEMT&utm_source=google&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=freeshop&code=2019SHPT&utm_medium=SHOPPING&gclid=CjwKCAjwlrqHBhByEiwAnLmYUBupNaGWHtsCC3yVNrNCnFplTJM2KMd87oN5LukjAlyMCRrBQEQuuxoCtXYQAvD_BwE

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
On 7/13/2021 at 10:07 PM, Colleenna said:

But I thought they had wrapped for the season (since it premieres next month)? I'm  confuzzled. 

Then I guess the "work trip" to France is to make us think French Boyfriend is a real thing and they have to post from there to make us believe it 😄

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Snarkastikate said:

Screw this private location in Marseilles with it's private pool.  Let her prove her belief in NBS and film herself strolling with her Frenchman on the beaches of San Tropez. 

OMG, she'd start a riot.

(I doubt the newest admirer is actually French. The press release says she's met a man online who lives in France, but he could just as easily be *SURPRISE* a graduate from Appalachian State whose parents live in Greensboro.)

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

OMG, she'd start a riot.

(I doubt the newest admirer is actually French. The press release says she's met a man online who lives in France, but he could just as easily be *SURPRISE* a graduate from Appalachian State whose parents live in Greensboro.)

that makes the most sense.I don't know why they spend money to send her sorry ass to france,it's wasted on her.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, stoppro said:

that makes the most sense.I don't know why they spend money to send her sorry ass to france,it's wasted on her.

I don't think this is a TLC trip. This seems to be the second trip she's taken with her friend Natalie. Natalie posts all kinds of things she sees and visits. Whit posts pictures of herself in the pool. I'm not sure why Natalie wants to go with Whit since Natalie seems to be interested in sites and museums etc while Whit does not. I didn't look at a lot of posts or comments from this trip, but on the last one Natalie even posted something about having to go sightseeing alone because Whit wouldn't get out of bed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

Screw this private location in Marseilles with it's private pool.  Let her prove her belief in NBS and film herself strolling with her Frenchman on the beaches of San Tropez. 

Well, at least SHE could be happy strolling topless (we know how much she loves to be topless) . . . The rest of the people on the beach may be horrified.  Not by her being topless mind you, but because she would be a loud, braying, obnoxious spectacle.

• Love 4
On 7/17/2021 at 2:19 PM, Snarkastikate said:

Haha maybe TLC can't afford what a Frenchman in San Tropez with Whit would cost 😄

• LOL 4

Question, my lovely fellow snarkers....

Has she really lost 70 pounds?  From the IG posts I've seen here, I don't see any significant weight loss but maybe one of you knows better than I.  

My Big Fat Fabulous Life star Whitney Thore has battled her weight for years. She attributes her tremendous weight gain to PCOS ( Polycystic Ovary Syndrome). Indeed that syndrome typically results in weight gain and also trouble losing weight. Whitney’s embraced her big girl status and built her “brand” around it.  However, just this season, we saw her contemplate undergoing the knife to get weight loss surgery.

This was on the heels of hearing her My Big Fat Fabulous Life fiance Chase Severino cheated on her and was expecting a baby with the other woman. Whitney suddenly found herself single and wondering if she stood a better chance of landing a man and becoming a mother if she had gastric bypass surgery. New clues emerge that indicate Whitney Thore might be having bariatric surgery soon. Here are the latest clues that point to Whitney’s soon-to-be surgery.

The full article is here.

31 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Has she really lost 70 pounds?  From the IG posts I've seen here, I don't see any significant weight loss but maybe one of you knows better than I.  

I am bad with guessing people’s weight, but she does not seem to have lost any significant weight after the Chase debacle.  The only time I thought she looked noticeably smaller was after the Hawai’i Winnie the Pooh floral bikini picture were she was sitting on the beach.  She looked around 400lbs then to me.  She looks like she could have  be around 330-350 some months after that, so I would say she lost weight at some point but don’t think it was anytime around when Chase came in or out of the picture.  Last she was weighed on the show (if that was accurate) I think she was around 320- 330, so if she lost 70 pounds it put her around 250-260 and none of her pictures looks like that to me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

I can't tell. She is short and quite heavy to start so I suppose it's possible she could have lost that much and it's not readily visible? Sometimes on My 600 Pound Life, the patient loses 100 pounds and I still don't see much difference.

If she did, good for her! Easier on her joints and all her major organs. I'm working on controlling Type 2 diabetes right now and it would do me some good to lose weight. So more power to her.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I am bad with guessing people’s weight, but she does not seem to have lost any significant weight after the Chase debacle.  The only time I thought she looked noticeably smaller was after the Hawai’i Winnie the Pooh floral bikini picture were she was sitting on the beach.  She looked around 400lbs then to me.  She looks like she could have  be around 330-350 some months after that, so I would say she lost weight at some point but don’t think it was anytime around when Chase came in or out of the picture.  Last she was weighed on the show (if that was accurate) I think she was around 320- 330, so if she lost 70 pounds it put her around 250-260 and none of her pictures looks like that to me.

I agree. I think she's probably lost 70lbs since her highest weight in Hawaii but 70lbs since last year? I don't think so. Of course if she has lost 70lbs and we can't see it, it's like the weight loss/photoshop equivalent of the the boy who cried wolf. She's edited so many photos we don't really know what she looks like nor do we believe if there is a chance she looks thinner because we figure it photoshopped. 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I agree. I think she's probably lost 70lbs since her highest weight in Hawaii but 70lbs since last year? I don't think so. Of course if she has lost 70lbs and we can't see it, it's like the weight loss/photoshop equivalent of the the boy who cried wolf. She's edited so many photos we don't really know what she looks like nor do we believe if there is a chance she looks thinner because we figure it photoshopped. 

I rarely consider pictures she posts because she seems to posts stuff out of chronological order sometimes and too many filters and photoshopping available though she says she doesn’t  photoshop, so I mostly look at videos or pics other people posts of her. One of the times that I could tell a real difference was when Ryan was on the NOBS cruise, and I don’t think there was any animosity between the two back then but his picture of her on the beach boxing was one time I could tell a difference from all the pictures of Whitney being posted from the same time and I don’t think he was trying to make her look bad (she didn’t really look bad she just looked like probably like herself) but I just think he didn’t bother to photoshop if he even does that since these were more candid pictures.

• Love 2
On 7/10/2021 at 12:30 AM, Ketzel said:

New boyfriend is in her new IG post now 😬