Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E04: Kim's Last Ditch Effort

• Start Topic

Kim undergoes one final procedure on her uterus in an attempt to carry another baby, but suffers from dangerous complications; Khloe worries about her business successes; Rob must learn to ignore criticism from his family.

Let's have some fun & make our own titles for this episode! 

"Kim's last ditch effort...to save her marriage."

"Kim's last ditch effort...to stay relevant."

"Kim's last ditch effort...to keep this show on the air."

Add yours, it's fun!

• Love 15
23 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Kim undergoes one final procedure on her uterus in an attempt to carry another baby, but suffers from dangerous complications

I'm sure she had something done during her hiatus, doubt it anything to do with prepping for baby #3.

• Love 10
46 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I'm sure she had something done during her hiatus, doubt it anything to do with prepping for baby #3.

Uterus is probably the Kardashian code name for "nose job" or "butt lift"

• Love 8
20 hours ago, nkotb said:

Add yours, it's fun!

Kim's last ditch effort to get her old nose and ass back.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Maybe interviewing surrogates?

I find it hard to believe that after all that dieting and working out to her goal weight, she'll risk blowing up like a balloon for a third time. along with being miserable for nine months. And why didn't she have this procedure after having North, and made it safer then to have South Saint?

• Love 3

I can see Kim wanting another girl. She and Kanye seem to heavily favor North over Saint. All this subterfuge is just setting up an eventual pregnancy-by-surrogate so Kim doesn't have to blow her recent butt job to shit.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 6

I don't think Kim's ego could handle someone else incubating her baby.  After all of the internet speculation that Kim faked the robbery to have plastic surgery, I wonder why the producers would validate that by including (or flat out dummying up) footage of her having a "procedure" done.  Especially so soon after she was traumatized.  Maybe the procedure was already scheduled before the robbery, but jeez you can reschedule those things. 

• Love 2

Well, Bey is having twins, so that means Kim needs twins too! 

Im pretty sure Bey used a surrogate for her first pregnancy, but now she's carrying the twins herself... So even though Kim initially had enough, she HAS to have twins now too.

• Love 4

Beyonce definitely used a surrogate for her first kid. I think she figured she couldn't fake it the next time around, so she bit the bullet and decided to carry the  twins herself. 

If Kim decides to go that route, I won't judge her for it because it's her money and her business, but at least be honest about why you're doing it. I don't believe she had all these medical complications. She sure as hell had about a dozen plastic surgery procedures after each pregnancy, and doctors won't operate on women who aren't in good health. 

• Love 4

I'm not surprised that Kim can't have any more kids. It's awful for her and I feel for her but also even if she were able to do, in a previous season the doctors, multiple ones told her another pregnancy wouldn't be good for her body. Also I see her and Kayne adopting, that might make more headlines.

This was kind of a boring episode.

• Love 4
On 3/31/2017 at 8:51 PM, Aw my lahgs said:

Well, Bey is having twins, so that means Kim needs twins too! 

As ALL of the Kardashians say, to any news, good or bad, "yeah."

Of course she had North say that she wants a girl and boy.  Well actually she said girl then changed her mind.. Kim was like "a girl and boy? twins??"  And that sets up that storyline.

I actually don't think Kim wants any more kids. She speaks to North like a stranger, trying too hard.  She just needs a storyline and there is nothing interesting going on with any of them.

21 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

This was kind of a boring episode.

Kind of?  I would say definitely.  I fast forward through any Khloe scene, so that was like 90% of the episode.  Especially her "fashion model" scene.  Seriously she's an ogre.

• Love 5

So, so tired of Rob & his “I’m not comfortable in my skin” routine, when is he going to get over it?

Khloe just pulls her bodysuit to the side when she pees? At least I’m assuming it’s just peeing (yeech) Between Kim peeing on her Spanx & Khloe apparently peeing on her bodysuit, they must smell awful. And it has never happened in the history of denim that they sold that many units? What bullshit.

So Kim has surgery & Kanye isn’t there?  I can’t believe they showed Kim get examined after the surgery, & how many days can you go without peeing? Maybe if they put her in some Spanx, that will set it off.

Jonathan: “Why do you have a tail coming out of your vagina?” LOL

1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Of course she had North say that she wants a girl and boy.  Well actually she said girl then changed her mind.. Kim was like "a girl and boy? twins??"  And that sets up that storyline.

Yep, I see twins, one of each in Kim & Kanye's future. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, GaT said:

So, so tired of Rob & his “I’m not comfortable in my skin” routine, when is he going to get over it?

Khloe just pulls her bodysuit to the side when she pees? At least I’m assuming it’s just peeing (yeech) Between Kim peeing on her Spanx & Khloe apparently peeing on her bodysuit, they must smell awful. And it has never happened in the history of denim that they sold that many units? What bullshit.

So Kim has surgery & Kanye isn’t there?  I can’t believe they showed Kim get examined after the surgery, & how many days can you go without peeing? Maybe if they put her in some Spanx, that will set it off.

Jonathan: “Why do you have a tail coming out of your vagina?” LOL

Yep, I see twins, one of each in Kim & Kanye's future. 

I still say adopting and not doing a surrogate. They can get twins that way and that makes so many headlines that Beyoncé hadn't even done (yet). 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 3/29/2017 at 4:44 PM, nkotb said:

Add yours, it's fun!

"I Don't Know Who I Hate Harder...These People, or Myself For Watching Them."

Kim looks like Cher.  Not the real Cher, the plastic doll version.  And an entire show dedicated to her bladder functions.  Gosh, good thing Jonathan was there to make it all so interesting.  What does he actually do for a living?  Or is he on Pimp Momma's payroll?

Khloe punching Kendall in the stomach when she showed up for lunch/dinner/pretend family time?  I loathe Khloe.  I wouldn't ever want her around my kids.  She is a bully, both physically and emotionally.  She's horrible.  And she did that thing where she talked with food in her mouth, which makes me want to crawl under the furniture and scream.

Rob just looks heavier, greasier and more depressed with each passing episode.  I did not need to hear whatever "spider" position he was discussing with his SISTER.  No one needed to hear that.  The visual made me want to gag.  Plus...again, he was talking with his SISTER.  What is with these people and the complete, disgusting lack of boundaries?

Corey is back to being an ornamental accessory and only allowed to speak four words per episode.  Good thing, he was getting too big for his britches with all that insightful chatter on the last episode.

I didn't watch to the end.  Gee, I hope Khloe's jeans sold more units than Kylie's lipkits.  Not that Khloe is competing in any way, of course.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 6

Does Rob still have his socks? I thought it was kind of not nice of Kris to instantly bring up the how great the jeans are selling statement the second he walked into the backyard. 

Kim can't get pregnant again? I'm shocked! There's no way in the world she wanted to be pregnant again.

• Love 1
On 3/29/2017 at 3:00 PM, ginger90 said:

What  business successes ?

Exactly. And if her businesses were successes, why would she be worried? 

2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Corey is back to being an ornamental accessory and only allowed to speak four words per episode.  Good thing, he was getting too big for his britches with all that insightful chatter on the last episode.

Lol! I'm sure Kris schooled him right away on being seen and not heard. I read that she recently dumped him, wonder if it's true.  

• Love 1

A bit ashamed to admit it, but I did actually watch part of this last night. One little exchange gave a strong insight into North's world -- when she and Kim were playing on the couch, before North went in to raspberry Kim's face, she stopped and asked, "make up?" 

In other words, are you wearing make up so I can't touch your face or is it okay? Optimistically, they have been helping North understand the difference between "work mommy" and "home mommy," and that maybe when the cameras are around that is "work mommy," but really? Is this little girl on set so much that she has been trained to ask before being silly with her mother? 

I'm not sure I'm conveying this properly. My brain seems to stop functioning when it comes to trying to put words around anything related to these bitches. 

• Love 10

Did we really need to watch the doc peering into Kim's vag? Do we really need to see her crotch through every dress she wears? It's sad that Kim seems to think her value begins and ends there.

Wonder if Kanye is being more strict about putting Saint on camera, the way he once was with North.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, iwasish said:

Why else,is she having Khloe check out her vag?

Because she likes to have people look at it & give her their opinions. I don't know what is mentally wrong with this woman, but something must be seriously off with someone who needs approval so badly she even wants it for her vag.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SailorGirl said:

A bit ashamed to admit it, but I did actually watch part of this last night. One little exchange gave a strong insight into North's world -- when she and Kim were playing on the couch, before North went in to raspberry Kim's face, she stopped and asked, "make up?" 

In other words, are you wearing make up so I can't touch your face or is it okay? Optimistically, they have been helping North understand the difference between "work mommy" and "home mommy," and that maybe when the cameras are around that is "work mommy," but really? Is this little girl on set so much that she has been trained to ask before being silly with her mother? 

I'm not sure I'm conveying this properly. My brain seems to stop functioning when it comes to trying to put words around anything related to these bitches. 

I got the same impression as you SailorGirl-the poor child has to ask her mother if its ok to kiss her, lest she ruin her makeup.

• Love 4

Not about to get overly precious about Jonathan Cheban's well being, but if ever there was a "look at your life/look at your choices" come to Jesus moment for this sad barnacle, I can't think of a better one than having to feign interest in Kim Kardashian's pee bag. THIS is how you're earning your paycheck? Have we reached rock bottom yet??

• Love 14
On 3/30/2017 at 7:01 PM, BitterApple said:

I can see Kim wanting another girl. She and Kanye seem to heavily favor North over Saint. All this subterfuge is just setting up an eventual pregnancy-by-surrogate so Kim doesn't have to blow her recent butt job to shit.

I don't watch the show much, I mainly just read this thread.  Do they really shoe favoritism to North?  What do they do?  What ducky people they are. 

Have a drink every time Kim says "siblings".

Or whines about her difficult pregnancies or how come things aren't going just the way Kim wants them to go and it's so upsetting cause she wants her kids to have siblings. (If you have 2 kids, don't they each have a sibling?)

• Love 6

North is adorable & so was her outfit, but I'd be scared to put a choker on my four-year-old in fear that she'd accidentally strangle herself.  Maybe quick for a picture or something but then I'd take it off.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, teapot said:

North is adorable & so was her outfit, but I'd be scared to put a choker on my four-year-old in fear that she'd accidentally strangle herself.  Maybe quick for a picture or something but then I'd take it off.

she has to learn that fashion and beauty are painful and maybe dangerous..

• Love 5

I can't stand stand Joanathon or Rob, but they both managed to make me laugh out loud during this boring episode.   Rob telling his mom that her wig was completely crooked gave me a chuckle and then he quickly irritated the shit out of me with his Armenian barbecue nonsense.   And Jonathon with his gauging how funny (more like unfunny) he was with the about of piss in Kim's bag.   

And yes, poor North has to get the green light before she gives her mother any affection due to her layers upon layers of base and contouring.  What a wonderful childhood memory.  

• Love 3

I finally watched last week's episode and couldn't get through more than 10 minutes.

North was clearly being prompted by an off camera producer (watch her eyes) through that whole discussion about having more siblings.  She is also Kanye's twin. 

Rob denying his daughter is more black than Armenian, this guy who fronts with all of his street talk.  Grip, Bible, Yo.  I get that he's excited about sharing his heritage with his new daughter, but I can't imagine how many zeros are on Chyna's KUWTK paycheck that she'd sit idly by as Rob conflates discussing his daughter's lineage with starting a "race war".

According to NY magazine's recap, the footage for Khloe's storyline came from as long ago as last June and as recent as a couple of months ago.  Why they didn't use some of the older footage last season to promote her line before it came out (or after it just came out) doesn't make any sense unless there wasn't enough for a whole storyline at the time, because Khloe really isn't involved as anything more than the face of and hype man for Good American.  As a partner, how could she be the last one to know they had to make a certain sales quota to make a profit?

Khloe is just now learning Spanish.  Isn't the mother of Lamar's children latina?  I assume they speak Spanish as their mom basically raised them by herself.  Why did she not make an effort then?  Also, she lives in Southern California?  How do you spend 30+ years in that area and completely avoid the language?

Apparently Armenian BBQ is (Khorovats) a thing, so strange Khloe wouldn't know that. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I finally watched last week's episode and couldn't get through more than 10 minutes.

North was clearly being prompted by an off camera producer (watch her eyes) through that whole discussion about having more siblings.  She is also Kanye's twin. 

Rob denying his daughter is more black than Armenian, this guy who fronts with all of his street talk.  Grip, Bible, Yo.  I get that he's excited about sharing his heritage with his new daughter, but I can't imagine how many zeros are on Chyna's KUWTK paycheck that she'd sit idly by as Rob conflates discussing his daughter's lineage with starting a "race war".

According to NY magazine's recap, the footage for Khloe's storyline came from as long ago as last June and as recent as a couple of months ago.  Why they didn't use some of the older footage last season to promote her line before it came out (or after it just came out) doesn't make any sense unless there wasn't enough for a whole storyline at the time, because Khloe really isn't involved as anything more than the face of and hype man for Good American.  As a partner, how could she be the last one to know they had to make a certain sales quota to make a profit?

Khloe is just now learning Spanish.  Isn't the mother of Lamar's children latina?  I assume they speak Spanish as their mom basically raised them by herself.  Why did she not make an effort then?  Also, she lives in Southern California?  How do you spend 30+ years in that area and completely avoid the language?

Apparently Armenian BBQ is (Khorovats) a thing, so strange Khloe wouldn't know that. 

Just how well did her line do? They never mentioned any real numbers, just that it was the "2nd" biggest debut Nordstroms had.   Most of the brick and mortar stores don't carry the merchandise, only available by mail order, and the prices are high. I wouldn't spend  225 bucks on a pair of jeans.

Rob denying/downplaying Dream's black heritage? He better watch out, Tokyo Toni may get all over his white ass.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Just how well did her line do? They never mentioned any real numbers, just that it was the "2nd" biggest debut Nordstroms had.   Most of the brick and mortar stores don't carry the merchandise, only available by mail order, and the prices are high. I wouldn't spend  225 bucks on a pair of jeans.

Rob denying/downplaying Dream's black heritage? He better watch out, Tokyo Toni may get all over his white ass.

The only thing I can find is the early press release that claimed they sold $1M of denim on launch day back in October.  I believe the jeans were only available on the online store and in select Nordstroms at the time so that's still a pretty good haul.  But this is how the Kardashians roll - they put a TON of publicity into a new venture, generate massive short term sales from that, and then as interest peters out they move onto the next venture.  And that's why there haven't been any more press releases in the past 6 months.  Based on Nordstrom's website, the pricing seems to have come down quite a bit but common complaint is that material is cheap and not on par with $160 jeans. 

• Love 1