Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Hong Kong Fireworks

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Sai said:

Even if Dorit did "allude" to it, why Is Rinna so outraged?  When Rinna was talking about Kyle and Kim she didn't allude to anything....she outright said that Kim is not sober, close to death and Kyle enables her yet she got forgiven lickity split.  Why?  Because she "owned" it?  My ass!  She didn't own anything.  She denied and denied and the when she knew she couldn't deny anymore she made excuse after excuse as to why she said those things.  You'd think after what she did and how she was forgiven so quickly that she'd give Dorit some slack.  

This is typical reality show behavior.  Calling out others for behavior similar to their own to reduce their culpability by pulling others down to their level.

Plus I still think Dorit is doing LVP's bidding and their is some dynamic stopping them from pointing that out.  So they are beating up Dorit by proxy for LvP.

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I remember at least three different conversations where I thought Dorit was implying that Lisa had a pill problem.

I remember one where LvP was making noise about not believing what Dorit was implying.

I remember another where LvP was delighting in what Dorit was implying.

I remember another where Kyle gasped over it.  Or if not gasped, i remember a guppy sucking for air expression..

So I don't think its wrong of Eden, Lisa R, and Erika to think Dorit was making veiled or outright insinuations.

To me Dorit has always seemed a bit too passive-aggressive and faux wide-eyed and I thought she was attempting to convey the pills were a bad thing in the same way she did during pantygate (I hate typing that fake word) - continuing to bring up the subject with an "isn't that so funny!" frozen smile then scolding anyone who questions her sincerity.    

9 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Which was why I was scratching my head a bit. I don't want to tell LVP how to run her business but I would think that her goal would be not to contribute to China's tourism based on the Yulin Festival. This episode, much like most RH trips, are travel promotion, complete with pimping the resort they stay out and the activities they engage in making viewers interested in going there. Affecting tourism to China is a bigger way to be heard. 

I'm uncomfortable when RH's do charity work because they seem to make it all about them rather than whomever needs assistance. I am trying to go easy on LVP but it would be helpful if she talked a bit about going into a foreign country in order to shed light on their atrocities.

Next week looks really good. WWHL just showed a clip and whatever my Erika issues are I was psyched to hear her say 'why are there allowances made for PK but not for me?! '. And then Rinna poses a question to Dorit and everyone looks gobsmacked. 

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Dorit doesn't kiss Erika's ass.  Dorit and her husband are close with a real live iconic musical talent and I believe Erika feels insecure.  There is room for them to repair the relationship.  Dorit should never try and compete with personal services hacks with Erika.  The other thing Erika had a party without food that featured her dreadful music, Dorit had two really cool parties with food and entertainment. ERika has a lot more money, Dorit and P give better parties.

Nah.  Dorit has been a complete snobby mean girl to Erika.  Also, in terms of pecking order on the show, Dorit is on way more shaky ground than Erika. 

Edited by escape
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, howiveaddict said:

Ok, who told Rinna? Eileen wasn't there. LVP and Kyle were mad at her. I don't think Erika would have. They don't really seem to talk. It had to have been Eden or the crew.

I assumed it was production. Or that unnamed hairstylist who told Rinna that Yolanda was faking her Lyme disease.

• Love 13
59 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Lisa only found out about the Yulin Dog Festival 3 years ago and has become an important spokesperson for the group fighting it. She/Ken started working on opening her Pet place last year but she has designed/sold pet products (toys/beds) for a number of years.

I didn't know that she'd already been designing and selling pet products. That might explain her separate Housewives contract for Giggy. I imagine he was the spokespet for the line.

• Love 2

Well, no Bambi this episode.  I'm not feeling LR's dog like I 'feel' Bambi.  LR's dog is being forced.  Bambi is a 'natural'.

Sorry Dorit.  You were implying something about LR.  You wanted to create something but, basically, no one took the bait.  Your husband, as well as yourself, also tried to imply (using LR and LVP's relationship) something when LR came to your dinner party.  You have a  selective memory problem.

I still have a hard time with Ericka.  I just 'can't with the 'glam' squad.  Ericka knows how to travel but she lost so many points with that hairdo for drinks.  I liked her and Kyle's conversation about their mothers.  It's too bad that Ericka will never be honest about her relationship with her son as a child.  Many, many points lost here.

Eden is a waste of time.

I feel for LVP's cause and was happy to see Eileen go with her.

And whoa...  Ericka went for Dorit.  Interesting.  Let the bitches come out...  I don't agree 100% on either side.  Maybe because I have reason to dislike both.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, howiveaddict said:

Cause Dorit's stanky ass husband saw her hoo haw and Dorit made a big deal about it.

You mean that PK saw her stanky hoo haw and Dorit had the audacity to tease Erika about it. LOL

7 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I didn't know that she'd already been designing and selling pet products. That might explain her separate Housewives contract for Giggy. I imagine he was the spokespet for the line.

She sold them on Evine but I don't think Giggy was the face of her line. He, Giggy, is a spokespup for Alopecia though. Andy loves that pup, really loves him. LOL

• Love 7
1 minute ago, breezy424 said:

Well, no Bambi this episode.  I'm not feeling LR's dog like I 'feel' Bambi.  LR's dog is being forced.  Bambi is a 'natural'.

I don't know, I thought it was really cute when Lisa's doggie jumped in the limo with her and wouldn't get out.  That made me laugh.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Sai said:

I don't know, I thought it was really cute when Lisa's doggie jumped in the limo with her and wouldn't get out.  That made me laugh.

Ok.  I forgot that.  It was cute...but it wasn't 'Bambi' cute. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Sorry Dorit.  You were implying something about LR.  You wanted to create something but, basically, no one took the bait.  Your husband, as well as yourself, also tried to imply (using LR and LVP's relationship) something when LR came to your dinner party.  You have a  selective memory problem.

I still have a hard time with Ericka.  I just 'can't with the 'glam' squad.  Ericka knows how to travel but she lost so many points with that hairdo for drinks.  I liked her and Kyle's conversation about their mothers.  It's too bad that Ericka will never be honest about her relationship with her son as a child.  Many, many points lost here.

Eden is a waste of time.

I feel for LVP's cause and was happy to see Eileen go with her.

And whoa...  Ericka went for Dorit.  Interesting.  Let the bitches come out...  I don't agree 100% on either side.  Maybe because I have reason to dislike both.

How was Lisa's dog being "forced"?

• Love 1
Just now, WireWrap said:

How was Lisa's dog being "forced"?

Cause LR kept putting things in front of him and he/she (is it Lola?) and the dog didn't care.  Bambi just does stuff.  I'm not saying the dog isn't cute.  Sometimes you can't force stuff with an animal and my impression was that the dog was put there.  It wasn't natural.  :)

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Cause LR kept putting things in front of him and he/she (is it Lola?) and the dog didn't care.  Bambi just does stuff.  I'm not saying the dog isn't cute.  Sometimes you can't force stuff with an animal and my impression was that the dog was put there.  It wasn't natural.  :)

That is why the dog up and left! LOL I don't think she forced her to lay there and unless the dog likes to chew on her shoes, I don't think she was tempting her either. That said, I get the idea that this was Rinna's way of trying to show she loves dogs because this is Lisa's trip about dogs.

• Love 10

One reason I  don't care for Erika is the fact that she has to take her entourage with her everywhere. 

I don't care how other people spend their money. If I had her money I'd build an amusement park and a library on my property. If she wants to get out there and pat her puss to make money so she can pretend to be Gaga or Rihanna bless her

Why is Dorit so desperate to get Erika to open up? Something about her smells like a con artist to me. I have a problem with people who don't know the difference or recognize the line between getting to know someone and worming your way into someone's life--Dorit does the latter. I wonder if it's at the behest of LVP.

Edited by Drumpf1737
  • Love 12

For bringing a glam squad along, I don't think Erika looked that great on the trip.  She doesn't look bad or anything, but I would expect better from someone that brought multiple human beings to a different country just to dress her.

• Love 16

I appreciate Erika's cutting edge fashion and she looks beautiful but I would be more interested to see her own personal style rather than that of her handlers.  What would Erika Girardi choose for herself if no one was helping her?

• Love 14

Rinna seemed somewhat fine with what Dorit said in regards to the pill baggie when they were one on one. I thought when Rinna brought it up to Eden that Eden kind of fanned the flames by making it sound more nefarious than what it actually was. I assumed Rinna switched to the six sense bit because she did not want to throw anyone under the bus. I am guessing Erika told Rinna what was said at the dinner in Mexico. I really do not have a dog in this fight. I can see why Rinna might think the comments were alluding to her having a problem with pills, because I think she trusts Erika (if it was her that brought it up to Rinna) and Eden (even though they had their issues) more than Dorit. I can see why why Erika or others may have taken Dorit's words another way since Dorit has brought this up before and I think Dorit brings up things under sort of a joking manor but really means otherwise. I can also see how Dorit's words could have gotten twisted and perhap she did not mean them in the way others may have. I see all their sides of this whole lame fight. 

I am not a Dorit fan so I like seeing Erika go in on her, but I am pretty indifferent to Erika so it really isn't a win either.

Soon after the fight started Kyle went over and sat with LVP. It isn't a big deal, but funny to watch.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 5

Quite honestly, I always thought that LR was joking about the xanax.  It was Dorit who tried, and failed, to make a storyline out of it.  Say what you will about LR but she did call Dorit out.  And then we have Dorit doing the selective memory excuse.  Erika call her out on it.

• Love 10

The pills are obviously vitamins and supplements because she doesn't eat a lot of food.  Why doesn't Rinna mention that?  Or better yet laugh it off, which would make Dorit look foolish.  Addicts don't wave a bag of narcotics in the air even if they could procure that many.  This is so stupid.  Yeah she joked about Valium.  That is a drug she actually should take!   

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Quite honestly, I always thought that LR was joking about the xanax.  It was Dorit who tried, and failed, to make a storyline out of it.  Say what you will about LR but she did call Dorit out.  And then we have Dorit doing the selective memory excuse.  Erika call her out on it.

So was she joking when she said she took a sleeping pill on the flight to Hong Kong? 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

So was she joking when she said she took a sleeping pill on the flight to Hong Kong? 

They all probably did.  I took one on my flight to New Zealand.  It is a common practice and harmless. 

• Love 5

Jesus, Rinna is the thirstiest woman on earth

This! 

If you don't want people talking about your pills, don't wave them around in people's faces. 

But there's a difference between "that nutty Rinna carries a baggy full of pills" and "hmm..I wonder what's going on there she carries a baggy full of pills" 

Ugh hope that's clear.

Edited by Drumpf1737
  • Love 4

Hard to top stupidity when Rinna stumbles through the ep with her head completely up her ass but Erika managed to do it with her attack in the final moments. 

"I don't have a problem with you, I swear!" 

Literally next exchange: "Because I don't like bullshit and that's what I think you are."

So, Erika doesn't like bullshit but clearly likes when it comes out of Rinna's mouth to the tune of "No one told me," "I had a sixth sense," but "it was unexpected." 

I cannot wait until next week to see Dorit serve the fuck outta Rinna just like she did with Eileen at Game Night. 

2 minutes ago, PerPlexied said:

My take on what had happened:

Erika knew from experience that Dorit took pantygate to the entire group and made it a thing for a storyline.

So when she heard Dorit bring up Rinna's pill bag in Mexico she immediately clued Rinna in on what could possibly be Dorit's latest attempt at relevance.

And IMO Erika was 100% spot on.

Erika had to resort to some bizarre fan fiction about what Dorit could have said in Mexico while having to concede that she never actually said it. 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 19
34 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Two different circumstances.   There's a difference between taking a xanax and taking a 'sleeping' pill.   Is taking a melatonin anything worse? 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Two different circumstances.   There's a difference between taking a xanax and taking a 'sleeping' pill.   Is taking a melatonin anything worse? 

One doesn't have Xanax in their possession unless they take it.  Rinna takes Xanax, Brandi pointed it out at the Season 5 Reunion.  Taking it does not equate to problem, addict or anything else-unless of course Erika's Spidey sense is ignited. 

• Love 11

Also: she doesn't appear bright enough to connect the dots on this, but I'd say stick a fork in Eden. I'd ask what her strategy is regarding getting picked up for season 8 but I don't think she's canny enough to have developed one. She's pretty much managed to alienate everyone with whom she had substantive relationships. 

• Love 3

I was really nervous for Lisa's dogs as the limo pulled away and Ken was directing the pack back to the house. 

The Hong Kong scenery was nice; I was pleasantly surprised that Rinna and Eden went and did something touristy and local to HK and not just hang out in shops that are also in LA. 

I still don't understand why Eden isn't in the main cast.  She's on the group trip and has been integral in a main story line; she's not like that weird woman they nearly edited out 2 seasons ago in the OC who barely had 10 words make it to screen all season.  Who did she piss off at Bravo?  And I really want the cameras to follow her to NYC to meet "London".  We could have a great cross over episode with either Catfish on MTV or Web of Lies on ID, depending on how it shakes out.

What would it take for someone to say that no one believes Rinna has a problem with Xanax because she'd be a lot more calm and far less annoying if she did?

• Love 6
Just now, zulualpha said:

I can't believe none of these bitches has heard of a Chinese Junk.  I feel like I learned that in fifth grade.

Maybe Vince. Mario, & Harry haven't shown their respective "Mrs." "Enter The Dragon!" ;-)

Oh, Rinna, you take the cake! Looks like what went around came around. Oh, that's right, you owned it after you gossiped about someone else and addiction! After how many weeks of denying same? It's hard to imagine anyone not wondering about that gigantic bag of mixed up pills and your assertion that you always put Xanax in your smoothies. And it seems you were the only one able to really sleep on the plane.

Speaking of the plane - oh, my! Give me some of those travel perks!! And the hotel!

I'm completely shocked that Eden would meet someone she only met online in a hotel room in a state of undress. Is she hoping to commit suicide by ax murderer?

I really don't know what to make of Erica's hostility towards Dorit. It does seem it comes from her and not Dorit, but I haven't paid enough attention to their interactions to really know what's going on. Erica has grown on me since she's been opening up, but she was really nasty tonight to Dorit. Looks like next week we get to find out what Erica deals with every night. Apropos of nothing, I'm wondering when it became avant garde to wear Cinnabons in your hair.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I seem to recall (and too lazy to look it up) that there was a discussion between Dorit and Eileen (?) when they met up in Malibu for a walk on the beach. But it was too windy, so they sat at a table. Eileen asked Dorit abou the conversation at the dinner party she'd hosted the night before (Eileen didn't attend) and Dorit claimed not to remember.

A conversation that took place in her own home, that she initiated at her own table, that she didn't recall.

Mm hmm. And I'm the Queen of Romania.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

The difference between Dorit and Erika/Rinna is she mistakenly uses terms such as I don't remember it that way instead of "fucking liar" or telling someone to get fucked and flipping them off or saying you are bullshit.  Eden lied about what Dorit said and the classless twits known as Erika and Rinna start in with terms such as implied.  Erika not owning she told Rinna and Rinna dancing around with the sixth sense nonsense when Kyle and LVP both said Dorit's comments in Mexico were not about Rinna having a problem or addict directed.  There are miles of difference between an accusation and a laugh of a lifetime. 

Erika forgets she is on a reality show where you are suppose to interact.  Her clown squad, second persona and talking heads are not a substitute for interacting with cast mates.  I notice Erika has pretty close to zero interaction with Eden. Last year Kathryn pointed out that Erika had bad things to say about everyone and their clothing, hair and make up in Dubai.  No difference this year-she tries to make wearing sweats above the others' comfortable travel garb.  And she wore lingerie to dinner with a butt stupid hairdo.  Just a side note, Kyle mentioned on Heather Dubrow's show they had a fabulous shopping trip because they were all waiting on Erika.  She said in nicely with waiting on Erika as a side note.  Can't imagine travelling with that twit.

As Erika said in one of her confessional in "Backed In A Corner" in Mexico, "all the ladies have on occasion 'doesn't remember' something!" ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Corrected spelling
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Rosebud1970 said:

I seem to recall (and too lazy to look it up) that there was a discussion between Dorit and Eileen (?) when they met up in Malibu for a walk on the beach. But it was too windy, so they sat at a table. Eileen asked Dorit abou the conversation at the dinner party she'd hosted the night before (Eileen didn't attend) and Dorit claimed not to remember.

A conversation that took place in her own home, that she initiated at her own table, that she didn't recall.

Mm hmm. And I'm the Queen of Romania.

This is incorrect imo. Dorit certainly did not initiate that conversation. Rinna did. PK commenced the dialogue that led into it (and Dorit was on film talking with the unnamed personal friend to her left during parts of that segment). 

Plus, Eileen broached the subject with an ambiguous point of departure - to paraphrase - "Rinna told me something had been brought up about my mother's death right before a gathering all of the women had." 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Yes she did!

I think Kim was talking about her 100%  deluded pain and Erika is talking about Tom's actual wrinkly, sagging old man ass and ballsack.

Omg!! I read this and even though I can see what you wrote, what I  read was " Erika is crying about, old man balls on her back" lol ?. 

Hong Kong is stunning. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Oh.  You did say LR's dog.  I thought you meant LVP's dogs.  Yes, you are right!  I totally feel that LR is trying to force her dog on us.  She knows that Kyle's dogs and LVP's dogs get a lot of love from the viewers and she wants the same.  She's such an attention whore.  Ugh.

• Love 7

I'm fine with Erika bringing her glam squad with her if that's how she wants to spend her (Tom's) money; but it makes me wonder why she was so adamant about not using the private plane -- maybe it's as simple as the seats don't convert to beds...

• Love 2