Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Bury Me Here – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

12 hours ago, CletusMusashi said:

Gee... could it be the same exact face off we've seen every time those two groups have met? 

Well, still better than another all-Richonne fest.

I'm sure that Richard and that Savior dick won't incite each other for the 100th time............ right, and I own the Taj Majal.

Ya know, I must say that even though I am not a Richonne-shipper in the slightest, I would much rather watch those two clown around with deer & zombies for 50 minutes then suffer through a Negan'd episode any Sunday night.

• Love 4

Daryl tells Richard what to do when Richard says he's prepared to die for the Kingdom, and Daryl asks him "why don't you then?". Once inciting the saviours to kill Carol is off his list of options, sacrificing himself at one of the supply hand offs is the next obvious step. though i suspect he might survive and Ezekiel's young apprentice might be the one to get it instead. Thus making both Ezekiel and Morgan realise that Something Must Be Done.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

I'm sure that Richard and that Savior dick won't incite each other for the 100th time............ right, and I own the Taj Majal.

Archduke Franz Ferdinand must die to start a world war....not his flunky...The King must die....

• Love 2

*presses fingers to temples, closes eyes, furrows brow in concentration*

"Something will Happen tonight. The plot will actually advance. Something will Happen tonight. The plot will actually advance. Something will Happen tonight. The plot will....."

C'mon, we can will this to happen if we all do it together! ;) 

• Love 13

More people will be sad and angsty.  More people will die.  Some half assed zombies will show up.  Though I must say, thunderdome zombie and obese Whatever happened to Baby Jane/Live Through This cover art zombie were all sorts of good.  

• Love 4
4 hours ago, shanndee said:

"Something will Happen tonight. The plot will actually advance. Something will Happen tonight. The plot will actually advance. Something will Happen tonight. The plot will....."

Only if Charles Xavier is listening....Kirkman will only listen to him...

• Love 2

Ok...then lets focus this wish towards Charles Xavier! I'm sure he would like to be entertained instead of bored as well! 

I mean, even X-Men must want to watch decent TV sometimes, right? :)

Edited by shanndee
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, shanndee said:

Something will Happen tonight. The plot will actually advance

it seems likely that something will happen to push Ezekiel into throwing in his lot with team fucknut against the saviours, but before we actually get on with the eventual kicking of Negan's overly talkative arse we've still got to go through the inevitable pointless killing of some of the women's seaside gun club lot now Tara has told rick about all their guns.

Because let's face it, even though the logical thing for them to do is to support Rick's group against the saviours because they can't hide forever as the saviours gain more and more power and territory, the chance of common sense prevailing in TWD is pretty slim. The writers will sacrifice this group to further the broad brush theme that Rick's groups are doing bad things too, because that's just how the world is now.

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, Starchild said:

The title sounds like an excerpt of a conversation that might occur between two of our principals. We could lose Morgan or Carol. We know from a teaser that she's looking for him.

I don't know. Could be something the GPK leader says to Rick about a body or whatever. "Bury. Me here."

• Love 3

Maybe after ANOTHER run in with Savior dude, Richard dies.  I don't know if that will propel Ezekiel to fight.  I can't see a major character dying yet.  But nothing else has happened in part B.    He says,  Bury me here in Carol's front yard.

• Love 1
On 3/11/2017 at 3:29 PM, paigow said:

Archduke Franz Ferdinand must die to start a world war....not his flunky...The King must die....

Actually, Duke Ferdinand was the Crown Prince of the Empire.

As, I believe, is Stickboy, for reasons that the writers have neither explained nor wondered about.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, shanndee said:

Last time we tried that, we lost Glenn. Gotta be more specific.

My three wishes are:

1. Carol finally meets Negan and nonchalantly murders him and his entire entourage.

2. Judith picks up a tommygun and rides Shiva into Thugville to massacre the rest of the henchmen. and

3. Lord Fluffington finally shows up and kills Father Pee Pants.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Could someone please, pretty PLEASE kill Dwight? If I have to spend another eternity watching him gnash his jaws and look grim I'm going to kill MYSELF.

Oh come on, how can you not feel for a guy who 'sold' his wife off for his place in Neganhood, killed someone just to add to Negan's walker collection, lied to get someone murdered horrifically, and also is trying to out-do Daryl in the looks and lack of personal hygiene department.  He's got a lot going for him.

*wondering how in the world I said that with such a straight face*

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

Last time we tried that, we lost Glenn. Gotta be more specific.

My three wishes are:

1. Carol finally meets Negan and nonchalantly murders him and his entire entourage.

2. Judith picks up a tommygun and rides Shiva into Thugville to massacre the rest of the henchmen. and

3. Lord Fluffington finally shows up and kills Father Pee Pants.

3. I lurve me some Lord Fluffington, but I'm beginning to LIKE Father Pee Pants.  Gawd help me now - my love for this show really has brought me down.

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

for reasons that the writers have neither explained nor wondered about.

In fairness the writers have explained that Ezekiel's desire to expand the kingdom got the Aikido Kids father killed which is why Ezekiel now feels a responsibility for him, and also explains why he is being cautious and wants to appease the saviours rather than fight them.

10 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Could someone please, pretty PLEASE kill Dwight?

I think you may be disappointed there, i think Dwight will be central to the defeat of Negan. Daryl helped him and Mrs Dwight back at the start of this story line and it worked out badly for Daryl, but i think eventually that's going to come full circle and Dwight will make a moral choice rather than a pragmatic one, he's already moving that way by lying about his wife being dead to Negan.

Edited by BasilSeal
typo
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

Oh come on, how can you not feel for a guy who 'sold' his wife off for his place in Neganhood, killed someone just to add to Negan's walker collection, lied to get someone murdered horrifically, and also is trying to out-do Daryl in the looks and lack of personal hygiene department.  He's got a lot going for him.

*wondering how in the world I said that with such a straight face*

Dollar Store Daryl also killed Denise.

• Love 7