Type keyword(s) to search

S29.E06: The Mile-High Club

• Start Topic

(edited)

No, I don't care about those Stranded people so I will not be voting one of them into the Challenge, thanks.

CT whistling while creeping past Zach in the backyard is my everything.

Ugh Sylvia suuuuuuucks I would so rather Kailah had won.

Shane flipping out on Cory in the backyard made me turn on Shane a little bit.  Cory can play however he wants to and also can be irritated when his bro goes home for five seconds FFS.  Dial it back, Shane.

Zach is a gross human being so it's very annoying when he looks so hot like he did in the picture with Jenna as an angel.

Jenna honey no.

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 7

I loved Laurel making faces while watching Jenna and Zach were talking. That's exactly how I felt. I did feel bad for her when those bitches were running around gossiping about her.

With Kailah and Tony (of all people!) gone I think I'm now full on rooting for the Champions. I can't stand any of the Underdogs especially Ashley. At this point I would be happy to see John win again over any of them.

Shane is full of shit and is strutting around like he's cock of the walk because he's on the side with the most people.

Nelson flipping out because Sylvia wouldn't hook up with him was disgusting, That's a slippery slope, dude. 

Every time CT talked about his baby I could barely hear anything because I saying "awwww" the whole time.

• Love 8

Most of these people can vote. Drive vehicles. Apply for a mortgage. If we sealed off most of these bozos in a bubble, would that be a bad thing?

Jenna, Jenna, Jenna. Bruno?!? I want to like her, she does come off as nice, but she makes horrible decisions. If the rumor is true, I mean. Bruno would be a huge step down from Zach. In the end, I blame BMP. They had to herd all of the Underdogs on one plane? Cheap bastards.

Still not feeling for Tony. He might be rebounding, but he's still a dumbass. Shane is a little too old for this game, but it's nice to see him win an endgame for once. No, I don't remember if he won an Exile with Linette. How messed up is it that his castmates from Campus Crawl have eight wins between them, and he's never completed a season? I mean, if Butterface Rachel can luck towards two wins . . .

Interesting game in the Fortress. Lifting the loser into the air might have been overkill, though. "You lost! And now? You're Peter Pan!!!" Wouldn't be surprised if any of the players wrecked their shoulders. Even with padded walls, it still look iffy. I'm also guessing the parking brakes were applied to the tuk tuks.

CT whistling past Zach . . . must have triggered flashbacks to The Inferno, when he told Coral that Julie wanted to wrestle her. Good times.

ETA: I don't care about Are You The One? I don't watch Stranded With A Million Dollars. Stop trying to merge those to the BMP paradigm. Unless Steelo and Chanel are pried from Rob Dyrdek's orbit to compete, I'm not interested. I'd settle for Drama and Big Cat.

• Love 1

Aw damn CT is cute about his baby. Plus he's cracking me up in the house.

Those bitches gossiping is annoying but Jenna was only upset cause it hurts her chance getting back with Zach. It's tough moving on but damn Jenna is a doormat. 

• Love 4

Is it too much to hope for that anyone that is considering having a relationship with Zach watches The Challenge first?  This is the second of his ex-girlfriends that we've seen completely wrecked over him, and it's getting concerning.

(edited)

1. It's disturbing how some of these boys and girls can't take "no" for an answer when it comes to sexual advances. I'm surprised Nicole hasn't tried to grab Cara Maria by the pussy yet. And the way Kailah was saying she doesn't take no for an answer and kept sexually pursuing Cory even after he said he wasn't interested is not admirable, it reeks of desperation and lack of boundaries. And Nelson, yeah no..... calm your man tits and your ego.

2. Byeeeeee Kailah! I hate you because you're just obnoxious as fuck, can't control your bladder and you're desperate, but I dislike you even more because you made me want to root for Sylvia.

3. Waahhhh, boohoo Tony. Didn't you already have a daughter during the last challenge or two? Or were at least expecting that first daughter? Now that you've got another one coming, you decide to grow up? You're still a man-baby. Get a job like regular people. It'll help with the diaper cost (it would have been funny if Kailah also said she wants to win because diapers are expensive). And you know, you could have just used condoms....

4. Jenna, you're just pathetic. Almost as pathetic as whats-her-face Jenn from the most recent Real World and how she ditched her self-worth for a douchey manipulative asshole. And why does she care what Zach thinks? You realllly think Zach has any leg to stand on about being better than you?

Gah, these women make me sad as a woman.

Edited by MVFrostsMyPie
  • Love 8

With the alternating format, we miss out on a lot of fun matches. Darrell vs. Shane, for instance. CT vs. Dario, his discount copy. The ultimate? Nicole vs. Laurel. Yes, I believe Nicole is on that level. She should stop with Cara Maria, though. And apparently, she's not immune to getting shitty tattoos. I still like her, though. If she punches Zach in the dick on Sam's behalf, I'd really love her.

I'm willing to bet money that Cory got into "water sports" nine months after taping wrapped up. He's so disappointing. He was cool with his cousin. What happened?

ETA: Just checked Wikipedia. Shane's endgame record is now 1-2. Good for him. His having one less Challenge win than Sarah still amuses me, though.

• Love 1

The women blamed Zach (Laurel said he was leading Jenna on and Camila said "no bueno") but they need to tell Jenna to stop being played.

But she seemed to be happy to be with Zach and distraught that the rumor mongers will make him shun her again.

When TJ was asking the people in the elimination why they were here, Jenna should say so she can get money to pay for counseling or buy some self-esteem.

So the underdogs are going against each other, with Shane thinking it ultimately comes down to individual winners.  Even though they probably lost the elimination, Tony and Kailah were probably two of the better competitors, who'd help them win the challenges against the champions.  Dumb people.

Kailah on her farewell said at least she met some people, should have Cory in her life.  The next cut, Cory is talking about which of the remaining females he'll hook up with next.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, mojoween said:

This was the greatest part of the episode and had me rolling!

10 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

I'm willing to bet money that Cory got into "water sports" nine months after taping wrapped up. He's so disappointing. He was cool with his cousin. What happened?

I don't get it.  What does this mean?  And his cousin was cool peoples, and I think that rubbed off/hid some of Cory's douchiness.

9 hours ago, scrb said:

The women blamed Zach (Laurel said he was leading Jenna on and Camila said "no bueno") but they need to tell Jenna to stop being played.

But she seemed to be happy to be with Zach and distraught that the rumor mongers will make him shun her again.

When TJ was asking the people in the elimination why they were here, Jenna should say so she can get money to pay for counseling or buy some self-esteem.

<sigh> Oh Jenna.  The way she just positioned herself right next to him and just stood there sipping from her cup waiting for him to notice her/say something to her.  Good lord.  I'm not saying I haven't done that before, but the last time I did, I was 12.  And for her to cry, because the rumor will upset Zach?  Ugh.  If Zach was actually a decent person, he wouldn't believe every bullshit thing about you; he'd defend you.  And here comes John with his, "what did I say? I wasn't talking or laughing about you?  Who me?"  

giphy.gif

• Love 3

Oh, Jenna. I was rooting for you. We were ALL rooting for you. If I were her, I'd perpetuate the Bruno rumor JUST to get under Zach's skin, because honestly he has no room to talk given that they weren't even together when this supposedly happened and thus should have nothing to say on the matter. She is SINGLE. Get it together, girl! If that's going to stop him from being with you, let it. He's the moron who messed it up in the first place.

Shane is amazing. CT wins my heart every time he opens his mouth. I found myself getting emotional when he was talking about what a positive place he is now in his life. He's come so far and become such a great guy. Love you CT.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

I don't get it.  What does this mean?  And his cousin was cool peoples, and I think that rubbed off/hid some of Cory's douchiness.

I mean that Cory will probably get into women's urine soon. That's the sort of guy I consider him to be. And asking for a poll on whom to hook up with next? That's a Kenny-level of self-love.

• Love 5

Surprised by the amount of self-awareness Zach showed in his interviews.  Have we ever seen that from him before?  Now, whether he'll make any changes in how he behaves toward future girlfriends remains to be seen.  I do have to say that I was impressed by how complimentary he was about Jenna in those interviews.  Makes me wonder if it was always his plan to win her back?

So, last episode Kailah pees herself while drunk and Cory dumps her, trash talking her to Ashley.  Somehow, after that, they were together again? 

Nelson looks like Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.  Good on Sylvia for passing on that one.

• Love 4

Oh Jenna. As much as this is a pattern for Zach, we also heard she had this same dynamic with Jay (he cheated left, right and sideways, then decided she was awesome and wanted her back - because who doesn't need a doormat who will believe any lie you tell her?). She is a sweetheart, and I did feel bad for her when the Gossip Girls were turning into the evil whore like they did Kailah, but that was also hilarious and I love Amanda and Ashley so Im not too heartbroken.

Zach is fake as fuck. That hidden footage of him saying women were created to serve man and his home affect in the self footage are the real him, id bet heavily.

No quote love for "You came in, pissing all over the place, working out - that never helped you in the game, dude"?

I don't watch any RW anymore so I don't know any of these people's awfulness from there, but I like Sylvia and not kailah from this so I was happy with it. I do remember Shane not fondly and this is confirms that. Love Darrell. Ashley K is a waste of a champ. They don't even bother to give her TH.

Goddamn, Tony is dumb. He won't age well, either. And I also wondered what this "from day one" daddy awesome bullshit is when he had the kid last season and was a horrible mess. Because he's still with this baby mama, it's different? He's hopeless. I like Camila, though. She did have a rough go last time and I actually believe she's not a psycho in reality.

CT is making the Timmy transition to maudlin coach. Make him the host (doesn't TJ want to be a fireman or some shit?) and move on.

Cory lives in my neighborhood (so does Jordan, eh) and i wouldn't want to fuck with him. He is jacked and pretty tall in real life, so I'm pretty sure his only strategy is to beat people if he goes in.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, mojoween said:

No, I don't care about those Stranded people so I will not be voting one of them into the Challenge, thanks.

Ugh Sylvia suuuuuuucks I would so rather Kailah had won.

Shane flipping out on Cory in the backyard made me turn on Shane a little bit.  Cory can play however he wants to and also can be irritated when his bro goes home for five seconds FFS.  Dial it back, Shane.

Zach is a gross human being so it's very annoying when he looks so hot like he did in the picture with Jenna as an angel.

Jenna honey no.

Yes to everything!  I really don't like Sylvia and I still don't believe she is a strong player.  She's still at the bottom of that alliance and Is expendable to them.

I don't understand what Shane's purpose was for jumping into that conversation.  Cory knows and is stating he's next to go in so what is there to argue about.  I feel like they keep having the same fight about the house divide even though all parties have admitted that Tony and his group started it.  Move on already.

I feel bad for Jenna.  I feel like she's getting mean-girled by the rumors the other girls are saying about her.  I hate that she's worried about Zach's reaction when he doesn't deserve her.

I strongly disliked Amanda on this episode.  Before she was a non-entity and now I can't wait for her to go home.  

Nelson's drunk anger towards Sylvia not being into him was scary.  

I didn't understand Shane's debate with Tony about him being voted in.  Tony and Cory have been saying they want the weak links gone so they voted Shane in to get rid of him.  Shane admits they want all the strong players around but then can't understand why they voted him in when they think he is weak.  I know part of it is because Tony thought he could beat Shane too but it is in keeping with what he's been saying about how the strong should stay and the weak be voted in for elimination.

I am enjoying watching the champions sit and watch all the crazy unfolding.  Their commentary on the underdogs strategies and politicking are pretty enjoyable.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, NoirDetective said:

Oh Jenna. As much as this is a pattern for Zach, we also heard she had this same dynamic with Jay (he cheated left, right and sideways, then decided she was awesome and wanted her back - because who doesn't need a doormat who will believe any lie you tell her?). She is a sweetheart, and I did feel bad for her when the Gossip Girls were turning into the evil whore like they did Kailah, but that was also hilarious and I love Amanda and Ashley so Im not too heartbroken.

Zach is fake as fuck. That hidden footage of him saying women were created to serve man and his home affect in the self footage are the real him, id bet heavily.

No quote love for "You came in, pissing all over the place, working out - that never helped you in the game, dude"?

I don't watch any RW anymore so I don't know any of these people's awfulness from there, but I like Sylvia and not kailah from this so I was happy with it. I do remember Shane not fondly and this is confirms that. Love Darrell. Ashley K is a waste of a champ. They don't even bother to give her TH.

Goddamn, Tony is dumb. He won't age well, either. And I also wondered what this "from day one" daddy awesome bullshit is when he had the kid last season and was a horrible mess. Because he's still with this baby mama, it's different? He's hopeless. I like Camila, though. She did have a rough go last time and I actually believe she's not a psycho in reality.

CT is making the Timmy transition to maudlin coach. Make him the host (doesn't TJ want to be a fireman or some shit?) and move on.

Cory lives in my neighborhood (so does Jordan, eh) and i wouldn't want to fuck with him. He is jacked and pretty tall in real life, so I'm pretty sure his only strategy is to beat people if he goes in.

Cory is a push over.

This was the best episode of the season so far! That b*tch Kayla and nut Tony getting beat at the same elimination made my day. :) Now it's fake ass Cory and that horny lesbo's turn to bite the dust.  lol.

(edited)

As long as CT is still around, I will watch this show like clockwork.  He's the best.  

I agree with the others....him whistling while walking by Zach was my everything. 

God Jenna.  Learn.  Stop letting douchey men cheat on you, treat you like crap and then when they are nice to you for a hot second or even look your way...forgive them and start this douchey process all over again.  Zach is the same man he was when he belittled you and cheated on you.   

I think Team Losers was stupid.  Kaliah can annoy you, but she's a strong woman and would help you down the line.  Team WINNERS almost beat you last time when they were two people down.  Sylvia is nicer and sure, doesn't get drunk and piss the bed, but she isn't gonna help you one lick in a gnarly challenge.  Tony being gone is no loss.  I think Shane is just as capable as he is....and Shane is at least smart enough to think through the challenge before attempting it.  

I agree with the above poster that I am sad we aren't gonna see some of Team WINNER vs. Team LOSER.   I'd love to see some of the winners just house those youngins with egos that go on for days.   Maybe when it gets down to the end it'll be individual, so we might get to see that.  I hope.  

I loathe Cory.  And anyone who hooks up with him, have you not seen him on tv before?  He's a manwhore.  You mean nothing to him.  Don't look like a fool and think you are anything to Cory other than a warm body.  His little pool was obnoxious.  However he's hot, so he's right..so he can probably hook up with anyone he wants to.  Gross.  

Edited by shelley1234
  • Love 2

CT talking about his son was the cutest thing ever.

Jenna wake up!! I like her, I really want her to do better. Zach is a douche. I hated the whole mean girl rumor meeting at the pool.

Nicole and her accent still annoy me.

Dario cracked me up with his "I don't know what a tuck tuck is. it sounds sexual." comment

On a shallow note, CM and Camila looked gorgeous at the elimination.

On 3/8/2017 at 1:52 AM, scrb said:

So the underdogs are going against each other, with Shane thinking it ultimately comes down to individual winners.  Even though they probably lost the elimination, Tony and Kailah were probably two of the better competitors, who'd help them win the challenges against the champions.  Dumb people.

It's not dumb though.  "Keeping the strong" is only a good strategy if the bulk have decided you're a strong competitor and they protect you.  If you're a Shane or a Sylvia they're going to want to throw you in, and you just? What? Let them and lose your chance at the money? 

Like Shane said, a strong team matters zero the fuck at all if you're not in the end team to actually WIN the money.

• Love 2

That may be but how much prize money is available on the end depends on winning those challenges against the champions.  Looks like they're going with the banking the money system.

So not sure how they'd change it to an individual contest.

Ideally, you want the team down to the best competitors who can help you grow the pot for your side but the underdogs are losing or have already lost their numbers advantage.  Or future challenges may not let them take advantage of their numerical advantage.

Anyways, Shane may stick around for longer but their team may not have many wins so there isn't much prize money available for the winners.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, shelley1234 said:

I loathe Cory.  And anyone who hooks up with him, have you not seen him on tv before?  He's a manwhore.  You mean nothing to him.  Don't look like a fool and think you are anything to Cory other than a warm body.  His little pool was obnoxious.  However he's hot, so he's right..so he can probably hook up with anyone he wants to.  Gross.  

And there's the problem right there.  He's hot and he's very good at what my students called "shoo-shoo"ing (the sweet talking to convince someone to hook up), which these chicks cannot resist. 

18 hours ago, Peper81 said:

I am enjoying watching the champions sit and watch all the crazy unfolding.  Their commentary on the underdogs strategies and politicking are pretty enjoyable.

This was fun.  Especially Laurel giving one heck of a stink eye to Jenna and Zach.  But that being said, give them time.  Camilla's always one drink and cry away from turning into a psycho (and John is usually right there to help provoke her along), Laurel will either piss someone off or get in someone's face, Cara Maria will get butt-hurt by something, Zach will start saying insensitive shit, and John will be John. 

• Love 8

I think Corey is good-looking, but he's definitely a man whore. He makes it his mission to hook up with at least one girl on every season of the Challenge he's on. I don't think he made it very far with Cheyenne, but he did with Aneesa and Kailah.

I love Shane so I wanted him to beat Tony and I'm glad he did. 

Bleh, Nelson! Some guys just can't take no for an answer. Just because you tell a girl you like her, it doesn't mean she has to correspond. 

Oh Jenna! I wish she would realize what a jerk Zach is. She shouldn't care about the rumors getting back to him, but I'd be annoyed at a bunch of girls talking about me. Of course Johnny was in the midst of it all and stirring the pot with his usual "Who me? What did I do?" when confronted about it.

Edited by Steph619
  • Love 1

I wouldn't even do a double-take at Cory. I don't like beefy guys and his face does nothing for me, luckily. My distaste of extra beefiness is probably why the majority of these Challenge dudes don't give me a lady boner. Roid-ragey thick-necked meatheads >.<

Edited by MVFrostsMyPie
  • Love 5

Kailah's attitude towards sleeping with Corey was super rapey.  I won't take no for an answer, ew.  She pretty much said every line out of a rapist handbook.  If the situation was reverse Corey would have been kicked out of the house.

Also, Jenna I love you, but please have a little self-respect.  You crying over the idea the guy who cheated, dumped and dogged you on tv will hear a rumor that you hooked up with someone way after you were together?  Please, a little self-respect will get you a long way.

Zach must have a magical penis, because he is openly disgusting with his attitude towards women and yet the still keep going after him.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Camilla's always one drink and cry away from turning into a psycho (and John is usually right there to help provoke her along), Laurel will either piss someone off or get in someone's face, Cara Maria will get butt-hurt by something, Zach will start saying insensitive shit, and John will be John. 

Spot on assessment.  The only one of the Champs here who is truly "too cool for school" is CT.  Some of these so called champs just lucked their way to being one in the first place.  Shoot, I'd consider Jenna more of a champ than the Ashley girl, or maybe even Camilla, even though Jenna never won first place. 

• Love 2

The "Champions" concept really is underwhelming. Once the initial surprise of seeing them "invade" wears off, this is just a regular Challenge. John and CM are on every season. CT and Zach have been around. Nobody remembers Ashley and Camilla is more threatening in the house than she is during challenges. Darrel and Laurel are the only surprises because it's been a while since they've been on.

And I just don't get how the champions are supposed to mix things up when you vote off and eliminate members from your own team. The format makes no sense.

• Love 4

I hate that Jenna shed tears over Zach. Would have loved to see her completely ignore him, and even though I don't like phony games, she would probably have him following her around like a puppy dog if she had played it cool with him. 

Tony is dumb as rocks. Good riddance-go try and be a grown up at home. ( haha, right......)

Cory is a douche. Maybe in 10 years and some years at the school of hard knocks and he will be tolerable. 

Isnt TJ tired of this gig yet? Might be cool to see a vet take over. I vote CT. Not Bananas!! 

• Love 1

The shirt Camilla wears during her talking heads is like one of those magic eye pictures. At first, its just a shirt but if you allow your eyes to glaze over, her nipples become more and more apparent until she is topless. 

And I say this in a truly non sexual way, just a fascinating distraction on an otherwise meh season.

I loved Laurel making faces while watching Jenna and Zach were talking. That's exactly how I felt. I did feel bad for her when those bitches were running around gossiping about her.

I was for SURE that that was going to win best reaction of the week! Unlike Jenna, she stuck the landing and stuck it with aplomb.

I ducked out of the Challenge about 12 seasons ago and now I'm back - do we know what Cara Maria's sexual identity is? When Nicole said she didn't know if she was straight or bi or what, I was like, but WOULDN'T YOU?!?, from this nonstop hook up fest of a show?! I'm guessing that means CM is (at least understood to be) straight and this is wishful thinking on Nicole's part, but I got a total queer vibe from Cara Maria so I was taken aback at this. [ETA: I'm now on this week's episode and I'm like, oooooh riiiiiight, Cara Maria and Abram! Nevermind.]

Finally, the whole "weakest link" discourse around Shane is, no doubt, partially about size/body mass, but really, it smacks of unspoken homophobia - a subtle assessment that he's too femme-y to be taken seriously even though he's just as fit and strong as all the other dudes. Side eye.

(Though I did get a chuckle out of TJ's awkward reaction to Shane's gay tourism concept.)

Oh! And I assumed Bananas was being facetious when he made the distinction between finger banged and blasted, but now you've got me worried I'm out of the slang loop, Sarah D. Bunting!

Edited by itainttippithebird
4 hours ago, itainttippithebird said:

And I assumed Bananas was being facetious when he made the distinction between finger banged and blasted, but now you've got me worried I'm out of the slang loop, Sarah D. Bunting!

I don't think I know what "blasted" means sexually.

I am well-versed in urban dictionary, but I don't trust it on this one - Bananas was clearly being facetious and fake concerned the whole convo, so tonally, it fit that he was mocking it as an invidious distinction! But fine, I'll accept that blasting = something more akin to "the shocker" if the kids say so....

Edited by itainttippithebird