Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: I Kissed a Girl

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 hours ago, John M said:

I mean not anything with a penis but as I gay man I have to say a good chunk of us are giant sluts and I did blow a straight guy once on a dare.

Tal? Todd? Is that you?

How awesome would it be to have a double agent on the board...

Edited by mamadrama
Wishful thinking
  • Love 4

I've only ridden a couple of times in my life, but some of my family have horses, and ride a lot, and one thing I always heard is that you mount the horse from the left side, and they had Wht doing it from the right.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, princelina said:

I apologize in advance for a stupid question but what is The Skinny?

Not a stupid question =) It is their reunion show (which I always thought was weird since they all live in the same area basically) where the talk about the season and get everyone's thoughts.  It is mostly for everyone to agree, pity, and accommodate Twit.

• Love 3

I'm not very FB literate, but I thought I'd take a look at the MBFFL FB page. I couldn't find any posts, though I left one saying the last episode really jumped the shark. Anyway, all that I saw was a series of clips. The one with Twit smirking in her li'l cowgirl hat "dancing" at the Folk Festival was labeled in big, block letters: SENSUOUS! 

More and more, I subscribe to John M's thesis that the whole production of MBFFL is spearheaded by a bunch of gay guys laughing their asses off about how oblivious & gullible Twit is about the situations they put her in.

• Love 3

I'm not very FB literate, but I thought I'd take a look at the MBFFL FB page. I couldn't find any posts, though I left one saying the last episode really jumped the shark. Anyway, all that I saw was a series of clips. 

You have to go to Whitney Way Thore's Facebook page to witness the tongue bathing of Whitney by her fans.

4 minutes ago, 4leafclover said:

You have to go to Whitney Way Thore's Facebook page to witness the tongue bathing of Whitney by her fans.

I agree.  It is so sickening. I saw a twitter post that was talking about the cat sweater Twit was wearing when she was at the radio station.  The girl said that Whitney had the best fashion sense.  Gag!!!

• Love 3

Ok, who the hell is praising Whit's fashion sense?  Are they wearing stretch pants and tank tops?  Because as far as I can tell, that's all I've seen her wear.  I know it's really difficult for her find clothes, but seriously?

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Geekygal16 said:

Ok, who the hell is praising Whit's fashion sense?  Are they wearing stretch pants and tank tops?  Because as far as I can tell, that's all I've seen her wear.  I know it's really difficult for her find clothes, but seriously?

There is increasingly nice clothes available in plus size (I'm a huge fan of Eloquii for really fashionable things that don't look like sacks). But the problem for Whitney is that she's so big that she can't wear most plus size lines. They tend to top out at a size 26 or so, and Whitney is a lot bigger than that. So her options are more limited than they would be for the average plus sized woman.

That being said, she does have options. A website that I like is EShakti that customizes clothing (and is a blessing for hard to fit bodies) and not only makes things up to a size 6X, but allows fully customizable clothing where you give your measurements and they'll make the outfit to your specifications. Wearing nothing but leggings on a nearly daily basis is just laziness on her part.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

There is increasingly nice clothes available in plus size (I'm a huge fan of Eloquii for really fashionable things that don't look like sacks). But the problem for Whitney is that she's so big that she can't wear most plus size lines. They tend to top out at a size 26 or so, and Whitney is a lot bigger than that. So her options are more limited than they would be for the average plus sized woman.

That being said, she does have options. A website that I like is EShakti that customizes clothing (and is a blessing for hard to fit bodies) and not only makes things up to a size 6X, but allows fully customizable clothing where you give your measurements and they'll make the outfit to your specifications. Wearing nothing but leggings on a nearly daily basis is just laziness on her part.

I'm guessing part of the reason is shoe thinks she looks thinner in form fitting clothing as given her proportions most dresses would need to billow so much for her very large lower section that it would make her look a lot larger.

14 hours ago, Dot said:

More and more, I subscribe to John M's thesis that the whole production of MBFFL is spearheaded by a bunch of gay guys laughing their asses off about how oblivious & gullible Twit is about the situations they put her in.

I think there is definitely a vast gulf between the "fabulous" life that Whitney thinks she's having filmed, and the "miserable" life that many of us are actually seeing.  

At this point, the only interesting thing about this show is trying to figure out which life TPTB think/know/intend to be showing us.

This could all be confirmation bias on my part, but unless an editor has gone rogue, I'd swear that more and more the show is presented in ways that suggest that they're trying to show us how full of shit Whitney is.  

• Love 9
17 hours ago, Nowhere said:

LOL! 

Maybe you're fine as hell and irresistible. Or maybe I'm in Springfield, MO. Or both.

Dunno, it happens to me often but I'm near Las Vegas. I see it as a compliment, especially when wearing body armor in summertime when it's 115 out. Sure doesn't feel fine and irresistible, though I always try to look and smell good.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, John M said:

I'm guessing part of the reason is shoe thinks she looks thinner in form fitting clothing as given her proportions most dresses would need to billow so much for her very large lower section that it would make her look a lot larger.

My dad was in the fashion industry and one thing that I learned the hard way is that clothes that are well constructed and made from good materials and that fit you will make you look far better than you would in things that are cheap, poorly constructed, too big or too clingy. I'm losing weight now and my work slacks were getting so big that I could literally pull them on and off without unbuttoning them and because they were looking like clown pants, I looked at least ten pounds heavier than I actually am. I just got new pants that fit (and in the regular and not women's size) and I look fantastic in them (as well as slimmer). 

All that Whitney's wardrobe (if we can call her collection of spandex a wardrobe) does is highlight just how big she is. It might be comfortable, but all you see is just how big she is. Proper clothing won't make her look smaller, but it will make her look better. And more importantly, it'll make her look like she gives a damn about her personal appearance. Just because you're fat, that's not an excuse to look sloppy and like you don't care. She feeds into every negative stereotype of fat women.

• Love 9

Last season (or the season before...the dancing man party) when she went to LA she wore a couple of really pretty dresses, they were billowy but they looked colorful and nice on her. Now she is dressing like she's given up. I mean, I wear a lot of yoga pants and tank tops, but they are always clean and fit me perfectly.

• Love 1
(edited)
On Wednesday, March 01, 2017 at 6:46 PM, Honey said:

If not properly cleaned, mold can grow in the folds of skin on morbidly obese people.  It has a very distinct smell.

Yep. Happened to MamaJune As revealed on an episode of Botched--and they showed it!  Eww is the correct response.

Edited by Tosia
Not a good memory.
  • Love 2

Just for fun, I went and looked at Whitney's original video she put on YouTube from 2014, called "A Fat Girl Dancing", which shows her and Todd dancing together. It's only a little over a minute long. She looks to be around the same size there as she is now, possibly a little smaller. However, I did notice that in the 2014 video she appears to be moving around more easily overall. I'm not sure exactly how much time she has practiced dancing since her television show started. 

1 hour ago, CarolMK said:

Just for fun, I went and looked at Whitney's original video she put on YouTube from 2014, called "A Fat Girl Dancing", which shows her and Todd dancing together. It's only a little over a minute long. She looks to be around the same size there as she is now, possibly a little smaller. However, I did notice that in the 2014 video she appears to be moving around more easily overall. I'm not sure exactly how much time she has practiced dancing since her television show started. 

Yea no i don't think she is anywhere close to where she was in 2014. Best side by side i could get and she definitely is heavier now than then. 

RenderedContent-BF99EED2-EE92-41DF-A62E-4C6FC1815DC9.JPG

4 hours ago, Diamond Dog said:

She looks heavier, and her waddle is more pronounced. Did you see the clip of her 'dancing' with Babs? Basically, it involves her bending over and shaking her massive rump. 

I think she may have lost some weight but I highly doubt she is under 350.  Her arms and butt still looks huge! And if she has been working out with will this long and doing weights, she would have at least some definition to her arms at this point. I only do weigts once a week when marathon training and even that gives me some good definition. 

• Love 2

Is that actually Todd dancing with Twit in her first video? The credits say it's Keith Something, and the guy doesn't look like Todd. Or have I been looking at something that's not her first?

14 minutes ago, Dot said:

Is that actually Todd dancing with Twit in her first video? The credits say it's Keith Something, and the guy doesn't look like Todd. Or have I been looking at something that's not her first?

This is the video I have always seen that was credited to her getting the show. And its definitely Todd.

2 hours ago, AmyB said:

This is the video I have always seen that was credited to her getting the show. And its definitely Todd.

Yeah, that's definitely different from the one I thought was her first. I think she & "Keith" were dancing to something called Wiggle your Butt -- which she did, of course, with relish. And constantly.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, AmyB said:

Best side by side i could get and she definitely is heavier now than then. 

Excuse me, but is that a disembodied bear paw on her head, or some giant mutant spider?  I honestly can't figure it out.

• Love 1

There were 3 story lines in this episode that really infuriated me. I mean, actually made me angry while I watched as opposed to my usual sense of  "oh, puh-leeze" at what's shown.

1) The horseback ride. I so hated that the producers found a stable so money-grubbing that it would put a poor animal through that. I haven't commented about this story line because so many of you have done such a good job at doing so.

2) The lesbian. I've already commented more than you probably wanted to hear, so I won't do so again.

3) The radio show interview. Sixty-six million Americans were in tears on election night. It was incredibly insensitive of Twit & TPTB to run that interview with Hillary Clinton. It might have been minimally OK if Twit had actually talked to HRC. (Not OK to me but maybe for others in the sense of her talking to someone important.) But her participation was nonexistent. If, as she says, 1,000 hours are filmed for the 10 used, surely the producers could have filled those 10 minutes with something else. Maybe her taking a shower & combing her hair.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Dot said:

The radio show interview. Sixty-six million Americans were in tears on election night. It was incredibly insensitive of Twit & TPTB to run that interview with Hillary Clinton. 

Honestly, if tv producers and writers avoided everything that anyone might feel upset or offended by, there'd be nothing left.

It's not as if they were blowing off or joking about a terrorist attack. Hillary Clinton is alive and out there. What I found interesting is their interview questions that implied they already figured she would win.

• Love 8

@Dot and @John M I really appreciate your inputs for this episode.  

I don't think I can watch the next episode and its the fake lesbian story that is making me uncomfortable.  It's just so sad!  If she were a true bi or lesbian and had made statements all along that she's open to any partner, that would be one thing.  For the last three seasons it's all been about her finding "a man." But her now seemingly falling for a woman comes off as desperate.  It's like, oh well, only creepy feeder fetish type men like me, so let's see how I do with the ladies.  I think that's insulting as a former fat person!  It's like she's saying that she has no value unless someone likes her romantically.  

• Love 5
On 3/2/2017 at 10:21 AM, pbutler111 said:

Whitney's only in her early 30s, but I'm sure her infrastructure has aged decades ahead of her actual years.  The older she gets, the more rapidly things will break down if she's still carrying this enormous burden.  Pretty soon it's going to seem like an astonishing feat for her to pull off just to get out of bed in the morning.  If there's anything physically wrong with you, age definitely isn't going to make it better.

So true, and I keep thinking exactly that.  I'm 200 lbs. and around Whitney's height and I couldn't do a deep knee bend all that easy at age 58, and I didn't even have a history of being overweight until menopause.  At the rate she's going she'll be like me at 40 or less.  In fact, I think that the increased stress on her knees, hips and ankles from all the exercise will actually work against her to some degree because of this, too.

On 3/2/2017 at 11:47 AM, Runnergirl said:

I just realized something--Whitney's show is like a soap opera on warp speed. She has a preggers scare. She deals with rivals. Now she has bisexual feelings. So, when's the obligatory amnesia episode? I think we need one where Whitney goes to jail, too. 

I'm waiting for the episode where Whitney supposedly dies and then comes back from the dead, LOL.

On 3/1/2017 at 9:45 PM, Diamond Dog said:

This season particularly sucks, because TLC is following the same old formula. It is boring,  and it insults the intelligence each one of its viewers. The themes of pregnancy, sexuality, and struggles with weight loss could be interesting if there was depth, and authenticity to the story instead of lies, and fleeting titilation.  I'm hoping these types of shows will fade away, and reality tv will be handled differently -- maybe an emphasis on what is REAL.  I'm full in favour of documentary type shows touching on the struggles of someone like Whitney. However, this current formula isn't working. I think I'm officially done with the show. It isn't even snark worthy, because I find Whitney and friends have become such caricatures of themselves. They've completely sold out for fame and money. It is pathetic, and disturbing. 

I hear you, but even this show has devolved from what was supposed to be a noble premise into nothing but "shock jock" fake garbage.  Notice how this season all the emphasis on "No Body Shame" and "Fit and Fat" are completely gone and it's nothing but the same old "fake reality" pablum as on almost every other TLC show.  Not that we were buying the so-called noble premise anyway, but even any semblance of that has been abandoned now.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, notyrmomma said:

I don't think I can watch the next episode and its the fake lesbian story that is making me uncomfortable.  It's just so sad!  If she were a true bi or lesbian and had made statements all along that she's open to any partner, that would be one thing.  For the last three seasons it's all been about her finding "a man." But her now seemingly falling for a woman comes off as desperate.  It's like, oh well, only creepy feeder fetish type men like me, so let's see how I do with the ladies.  I think that's insulting as a former fat person!  It's like she's saying that she has no value unless someone likes her romantically.  

I agree, much like the fake pregnancy it looks like they are going to drag this one out too. If I felt like it was remotely genuine I wouldn't mind her exploring it so much, but like most of her antics I think it's just for show.  

• Love 5
9 hours ago, notyrmomma said:

This, so much this. If she were really bi, you'd think she would've shared it already. She tells us every other detail about her life, there's no way she would exclude something like that if it was part of who she is. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

I agree, much like the fake pregnancy it looks like they are going to drag this one out too. If I felt like it was remotely genuine I wouldn't mind her exploring it so much, but like most of her antics I think it's just for show.  

I saw a preview for next week where she meets with Amanda for coffee and they were holding hands. Twit said that was the best kiss she ever had, and she feels like she could see her dating and amanda all teary eyed said the same. Oh please! I also think it was just for the show too. 

As far as I can tell Amanda wasn't at the LA filming though at least no pictures with her were posted. Jiya was there. Buddy posted one picture and wow he looks so big in the face, much more bushy gray beard too.  

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Runnergirl said:

This, so much this. If she were really bi, you'd think she would've shared it already. She tells us every other detail about her life, there's no way she would exclude something like that if it was part of who she is. 

I have always wondered about Donna. Twit often refers to her as her bedmate and she apparently does live there. The house is a two bedroom home but according to the pics on zillow there looks to be a second floor bonus room type thing (which i don't think we have ever seen on the show) Wonder if Donna stays up there or actually does live in Twits bed.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, AmyB said:

I have always wondered about Donna. Twit often refers to her as her bedmate and she apparently does live there. The house is a two bedroom home but according to the pics on zillow there looks to be a second floor bonus room type thing (which i don't think we have ever seen on the show) Wonder if Donna stays up there or actually does live in Twits bed.  

My understanding is that the upstairs belongs to Buddy; that's why we've seen her go to the stairs & shout up to him. She doesn't go upstairs because she can't at her weight, at not very easily.

1 hour ago, John M said:

That kiss? Whit just keeps making me sad.

Word.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Dot said:

My understanding is that the upstairs belongs to Buddy; that's why we've seen her go to the stairs & shout up to him. She doesn't go upstairs because she can't at her weight, at not very easily.

Word.

Oh. That makes more sense lol. I guess I never paid that much attention. Buddy is always sleeping on the downstairs couch though. I wonder if he can barely make it up those stairs.  

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Dot said:

Frankly buddy doesn't seem that much more mobile than her. I guess that explains why he keeps passing out on the sofa?

• Love 3
On 3/3/2017 at 8:08 AM, Hana Chan said:

There was recently a woman on My 600=POUND LIFE (can't remember her name but she was a teacher) and she weighed more than 500 pounds and dressed fabulously. For a show not known for setting the fashion world on fire, I was pleasantly surprised to see her dressing up every day. It seems to be less about actual weight and more about shape. My mother is 275 pounds and she has more trouble finding clothing now than she did when she was 400 pounds. She's lost a lot of weight but what she has had settled into strange places and nothing wants to fit properly. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Runnergirl said:

There are two scenarios in which I could see her holding this information back:

1. TLC originally wanted to market her as a "sweet southern girl" and thought the demographics and narrative of the show wouldn't support an open lesbian. Hence the hiring of Lennie. 

2. They have had a prearranged story arc from the beginning and ALWAYS planned on showing her hooking up with Lennie, breaking up with him, and "finding" herself as a lesbian (or bi). They might have written it into the show's "fabulous" narrative-Whitey is fat, happy, and even better now that she's truly being herself and not conforming to what was expected of her! All her life, her dad has been telling her to lose weight and her mother's been trying to fix her up with men. Now Whitney can FINALLY be happy by realizing that her body is a-okay and that she's not into men at all!

• Love 2
(edited)

On Twit's facebook, Donna has been show in pics and identified as her room mate for a few years even  before "buying" the house . I imagine Donna has her own bedroom, or uses the bonus room for said purposes.  There wouldn't be much room sleeping in the same bed as Twit, plus ewww, the smell, since she doesn't shower regularly,  wash her hair, or clean up after her cat,  who was shown on the bed, frequently, in pics. 

Don'treally care  what Twit's sexual inclinations are, cuz its all about her,  not the other person. 

Edited by Tosia
Who uses the term, "bed mate"? Pulleeeze.
  • Love 3
On 3/4/2017 at 5:15 AM, KateHearts said:

Honestly, if tv producers and writers avoided everything that anyone might feel upset or offended by, there'd be nothing left.

It's not as if they were blowing off or joking about a terrorist attack. Hillary Clinton is alive and out there. What I found interesting is their interview questions that implied they already figured she would win.

But that story line was soooooo stale, in addition to being insensitive. Most of the time the TPTB go to great lengths to avoid any reference to time of year since it's supposed to be Twit's real life as it's happening, not fakery filmed 6 months before. Why change that formula to include a segment that is even more unsettling to many of us as we watch what's going on in Wash, DC, in the present?

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Dot said:

Why change that formula to include a segment that is even more unsettling to many of us as we watch what's going on in Wash, DC, in the present?

While I agree that it messes with the premise that we are watching recent, "real"events, I will stand by the fact that an interview with the person who lost the election shouldn't in and of itself be considered an insensitive, offensive topic. Seems that people have become a little over-sensitized by that particular topic.

• Love 8

I think using Hillary's phone call--despite Twit's SELF-IMPORTANT contribution of lame-ass questions-- was used to spotlight the radio station morning program  as if it were a major communications hub in North Carolina (is it? IDK). May b e they were counting on HC winning, as were the other 3 million of us, going sbove and beyond the electoral college.

Although, as most of us are somewhat media-savvy and realize that candidates do scads of flash call-ins and brief appearances to get to their constituents---similar to music and tv/film stars who do the same to promote themselves, their latest project, and finally, the station/media outlet. 

Hillary probably called 20-50 radio stations that a.m. 

Plus, many of us know abt the delay of filming to airing dates. It's like tv shows like Kelly or nightly talk show who film twice some days to accommodate their stars' off days per contracts.  " Hey, Everybody, Happy Friday!!!! (Wink, wink). "

On a snarkier note, I bet Twit was already telling everyone that she was going to talk to HC on the radio that a.m., and then they cut her out, same as not "hiring" her as the fill in host for the pregnant DJ.  HAHA.  Hubris is a bee-otch, right Twit? 

Ok, I'm not proud of being mean. I don't like to see women made out to be stupid, arrogant, delusional, desperate, gluttonous,  and hypocritical.

Why oh why didn't Twit's friends advise her to watch herself after the first year?  ( We know she doesn't listen to her parents,  except to support her). 

My answers to myself is that 1) they did and she ignored them;  2) they liked the $ more than her; 3) they and she actually thought of this crap per the TLC formula for reality shitshows to keep the $ flowing in; and 4) they are all that stupid. 

• Love 5

Ok finally watch while I was on the treadmill. Watching Whit's  fat ass gives me inspiration.

Lesbianic relationship - bullshit. Nuff said.

Loved that she didn't get the substitute DJ job. She thinks she did so much work on the HC interview.  Please...Its a light hearted radio show. Are they really going to ask her on her stance on abortion, the Middle East, the economy? No the burning question .. What are they going to call Bill...First Gentleman??? Does anyone else get the irony in that? Ask Monica Lewinsky and aaallllll the others.

The poor horse. If it could talk probably would beg for a heating pad and Percocet and a back massage. Probably fell on the ground in misery. Hope they didn't have to take out the shotgun.

What did she do for her parents anniversary? Put a tablecloth on the table? Oh it was gold lamee. How special.

Sticks.. she's gonna use sticks. She's probably hoping no will watch the lame dancing and focus on the stick.

That is all....

• Love 6

Last night a weight discussion came up around my group of friends with, let's say diverse body types and I don't think I had fully processed how overweight Whit was before then. Whit weighs 360 pounds, I don't think I fully appreciated how large that was until last night.

My god, she has around 60 pounds on the fattest person I know who actually significantly taller than her and he is a BIG guy.

I dunno, maybe it is TV and all that but I always thought of Whit as like fat in the too fat for the probably unreasonable standards that we hold women but not men to as far as body weight plus a few pounds but she is like huge by the standards of the even really fat person you see regularly on the streets.

I'm not sure how to feel about that. I mean I guess I knew from the chair incident that she was not a normal sized person but I don't think I realized especially in the context of "size diversity" and "body acceptance" how far out of line she was than even the like really, really, really fat people.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, John M said:

Last night a weight discussion came up around my group of friends with, let's say diverse body types and I don't think I had fully processed how overweight Whit was before then. Whit weighs 360 pounds, I don't think I fully appreciated how large that was until last night.

My god, she has around 60 pounds on the fattest person I know who actually significantly taller than her and he is a BIG guy.

I dunno, maybe it is TV and all that but I always thought of Whit as like fat in the too fat for the probably unreasonable standards that we hold women but not men to as far as body weight plus a few pounds but she is like huge by the standards of the even really fat person you see regularly on the streets.

I'm not sure how to feel about that. I mean I guess I knew from the chair incident that she was not a normal sized person but I don't think I realized especially in the context of "size diversity" and "body acceptance" how far out of line she was than even the like really, really, really fat people.

That's why I keep telling you, John M., that good-looking Amanda is NOT going to be interested in a woman Twit's size.

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Bubbles1967 said:

Sticks.. she's gonna use sticks. She's probably hoping no will watch the lame dancing and focus on the stick.

Unless those sticks are on fire and the whole BGDC is juggling them in perfect unison, no one is going to focus on the sticks.  Big Whit will make sure of that.  She is The Star, after all.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 3

Whitney is convincing herself that she is just a normal fat woman, but she has exceeded the max requirements for "normalcy." It becomes more troubling to watch the denial growing in every episode.

• Love 6

I thought Whit looked very nice when she dressed up to meet her parents at the restaurant for their Anniversary dinner.  And she really does look nice when she fixes up to go out.  She gets some cute clothes from somewhere, plus she has nice accessories.  I really wonder why Whit never seems to get to the point that her head is really into getting fit.  I know what she says on the show and with her trainer, BUT, she still shows no concern about losing weight.  It's puzzling.  

To me, your head has to be in the right place to get fit. Your mindset has to be ready and that may take time, but, when will it happen.  At some point doesn't her body just get exhausted and tired of all that weight?  I hope she gets there, but, I'm not sure how in the world it's going to come about. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I thought Whit looked very nice when she dressed up to meet her parents at the restaurant for their Anniversary dinner.  And she really does look nice when she fixes up to go out.  She gets some cute clothes from somewhere, plus she has nice accessories.  I really wonder why Whit never seems to get to the point that her head is really into getting fit.  I know what she says on the show and with her trainer, BUT, she still shows no concern about losing weight.  It's puzzling.  

To me, your head has to be in the right place to get fit. Your mindset has to be ready and that may take time, but, when will it happen.  At some point doesn't her body just get exhausted and tired of all that weight?  I hope she gets there, but, I'm not sure how in the world it's going to come about. 

There's gotta be an underlying food addiction she doesn't want shown. Maybe she doesn't want to accept/deal with it herself, but the cameras caught a bit of it when Will fired her (the crap food in her vehicle). This season we haven't seen any of that. Well, you don't stay at that weight eating fruit cups and salad--and if that is what she's eating, we should be seeing weight dropping off her fairly quickly.

I still find myself wanting to root for her, but she can be such a narcissistic beechacha (yes I make up words :).

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Runnergirl said:

This season we haven't seen any of that. Well, you don't stay at that weight eating fruit cups and salad--and if that is what she's eating, we should be seeing weight dropping off her fairly quickly.

Bingo. My old Weight Watchers coach always said that no one ever got fat eating too many baby carrots. If she's not losing weight with all of the physical activity that she's supposedly doing (and I'll bet you dollars to donuts that the only exercise she gets is what's filmed), then she's got to be eating a lot more off camera. Because there is no way that she could be eating so little and not losing at least some weight.

We saw it before when Whitney did the cake tasting for her parent's anniversary party (when she was inhaling the cupcakes and then telling us during the talking head segment that she doesn't even like cake). We saw it at the anniversary party, when she had a plate loaded down with food and joking that they shouldn't tell Will what she was eating. My guess is that she wasn't happy with how her food delusions were being portrayed on the show and has nixed any scenes of her eating more than a salad.

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

Bingo. My old Weight Watchers coach always said that no one ever got fat eating too many baby carrots. If she's not losing weight with all of the physical activity that she's supposedly doing (and I'll bet you dollars to donuts that the only exercise she gets is what's filmed), then she's got to be eating a lot more off camera. Because there is no way that she could be eating so little and not losing at least some weight.

We saw it before when Whitney did the cake tasting for her parent's anniversary party (when she was inhaling the cupcakes and then telling us during the talking head segment that she doesn't even like cake). We saw it at the anniversary party, when she had a plate loaded down with food and joking that they shouldn't tell Will what she was eating. My guess is that she wasn't happy with how her food delusions were being portrayed on the show and has nixed any scenes of her eating more than a salad.

She had to have told them to not film her eating. There is a saying you can out run (work, train) a bad diet. I know I am guilty of that.  I listened to part of the MRL show this morning and this Clip was interesting. I guess Buddy and Whitney got into it during break and it spilled over into the one segment on the skinny. Whitney said Buddy was an embarrassment. I am currios to see what that was about. Almost like the pot caling the kettle with her. And i really hope roy and twit are dating cuz i'd lose all respect for him.  

• Love 3