Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: I Kissed a Girl

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, AmyB said:

She had to have told them to not film her eating. There is a saying you can out run (work, train) a bad diet. I know I am guilty of that.  I listened to part of the MRL show this morning and this Clip was interesting. I guess Buddy and Whitney got into it during break and it spilled over into the one segment on the skinny. Whitney said Buddy was an embarrassment. I am currios to see what that was about. Almost like the pot caling the kettle with her. And i really hope roy and twit are dating cuz i'd lose all respect for him.  

This is a problem that occurs with novice runners: "I'm training for a race but I'm gaining/not losing weight! What the hell?" I'll tell you what, you're out-eating your runs. They like to think that they're building muscle but unless they're thin with little muscle tone, it is an unlikely cause for weight gain during training.

I cannot wait to see that episode! 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Runnergirl said:

This is a problem that occurs with novice runners: "I'm training for a race but I'm gaining/not losing weight! What the hell?" I'll tell you what, you're out-eating your runs. They like to think that they're building muscle but unless they're thin with little muscle tone, it is an unlikely cause for weight gain during training.

I cannot wait to see that episode! 

I am definitely not a novice runner. (16 halfs and training for marathon #8) I just have a junk food addiction which I am slowly trying to curb. I did buy shalanne's book run fast eat slow and has some really good recipes in it. Love the super hero muffins. 

I am wondering how much of that episode they are going to edit though. Last years reunion show they all came together and supported twit even though tal had expressed his concern over the hospital incident. I feel like they might do that again. 

(edited)

You can't outrun your fork is 100% true and like you said Hana, I guarantee the only time she is with her trainer is when it's being filmed. Say she burns a few hundred calories working out, you can undo that with a couple bites of cake. People vastly over estimate the calories they burn when they exercise. The fact that she basically refused to do the photo food journal shows that deep down she knows her eating is the issue.

Edited by preciousperfect
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Unless those sticks are on fire and the whole BGDC is juggling them in perfect unison, no one is going to focus on the sticks.  Big Whit will make sure of that.  She is The Star, after all.

And she's no stick!

7 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

It becomes more troubling to watch the denial growing in every episode.

And you're right, she's another one detached from reality.

6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

And she really does look nice when she fixes up to go out.

It's just so insulting not to put this effort in when you show up at a job, even if it's an unpaid internship.  If this were a real scenario, her stringy hair et al, could be why she didn't get the job she wanted.

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, preciousperfect said:

People vastly over estimate the calories they burn when they exercise.

That's one of the reasons that Weight Watchers no longer lets us convert exercise "points" into points that we can apply towards more food. We should be exercising for it's own sake and keep our diets under control. Unless we are training for an Iron Man race (and let's be honest - that's not happening in this lifetime), we have more than enough fat to burn through before needing extra calories becomes even remotely necessary.

When I see Whitney doing any of her physical activities, it becomes pretty obvious that she's not really pushing herself physically. She doesn't bend at the knees (which helps strengthen the core and quads), she doesn't do any crouches that would give more intensity to her workouts. I've never seen her do proper stretching or cool down exercises so I can't be totally surprised that she's so stiff that getting her leg over on that poor horse was so difficult. She doesn't push herself physically at all and just makes a big show over how much "exercise" she's supposed to be doing. We saw that very clearly in the stick exercise class where she just bent at the waist to avoid trying to crouch at all (and towards the end stopped even doing that). And what a joke... she takes one class and thinks that she's got it down enough that she can teach it to her girls as their secret strategy to beat the TWDs?

Am I the one who was totally grossed out by the big sweat patch on the back of Whitney's shirt when they came out of the club? I didn't know sitting on a couch was so strenuous. 

• Love 8

My Dish Network programming guide for tonight shows what they entitle "Is Whitney Pregnant?" from 8 - 11 pm. So MBFFL is scheduled  for 3 hours, not one; and it's on a day before the show usually airs. Anyone know what that's all about?

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

When I see Whitney doing any of her physical activities, it becomes pretty obvious that she's not really pushing herself physically. She doesn't bend at the knees (which helps strengthen the core and quads), she doesn't do any crouches that would give more intensity to her workouts. I've never seen her do proper stretching or cool down exercises so I can't be totally surprised that she's so stiff that getting her leg over on that poor horse was so difficult. She doesn't push herself physically at all and just makes a big show over how much "exercise" she's supposed to be doing. We saw that very clearly in the stick exercise class where she just bent at the waist to avoid trying to crouch at all (and towards the end stopped even doing that).

Word. She knows enough *about* exercise and movement to be able to convincingly fake it, for people like her fans who do not exercise much or at all. There is nothing that she has done on the show that demonstrates ACTUAL physical fitness. I mean, look back at that 5K last season, it took her well over an hour and she nearly puked and fainted. And while 5K is good for beginners, it's certainly an accomplishment that I won't rag on generally, the fact is that Whitney claims to not be a beginner. She is supposedly athletic and has a "dance career" (LOLOL). She should not have been close to puking from walking a 5K "fun run."

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Dot said:

My Dish Network programming guide for tonight shows what they entitle "Is Whitney Pregnant?" from 8 - 11 pm. So MBFFL is scheduled  for 3 hours, not one; and it's on a day before the show usually airs. Anyone know what that's all about?

That is weird. I looked it up on xfinity and same thing. It is showing new and recording too. Only thing I can think of is its the extended episodes with behind the scenes stuff. I know my dvr does that for impractical jokers and lip sync battle tmi.   She definitely doesn't look pregnant in the pictures ive seen recently.   

I have no respect for Will. He sold out his integrity a year ago for a TLC check & the mess of pottage of hoping to gain more custom in the future. Twit is not performing sustained exercise under his supposed tutulage. She can't. She is running 10 feet for the camera. She's doing one situp for the  camera. She's lifting a weight once for the camera. She cannot do more than that because trainer-guided exercise is far too strenuous for a 400# person.

Twit is far too heavy to get any worth out of a trainer. When she loses 200#, she can go back to Will. What she should do now with some of  that TLC payola is buy a sturdy stationary bike & ride it for 15 minutes twice a day, working her way up to a 1/2 hour each session. She ought to buy some rubber bands to streghten her arms & shoulders 3-4 times a week. And she should find an aqua aerobics class that meets 3 times a week. (That's a FABULOUS way to exercise for fatties with joint problems.) I guarantee she would lose 100# in about a year on this regime. I know...I did. (Of course, it would have to include eating with care & keeping a food/exercise diary as well as the cycling.)

But Twit is far too busy, busy, busy for a REAL exercise regime.

• Love 10
41 minutes ago, AmyB said:

That is weird. I looked it up on xfinity and same thing. It is showing new and recording too. Only thing I can think of is its the extended episodes with behind the scenes stuff. I know my dvr does that for impractical jokers and lip sync battle tmi.   She definitely doesn't look pregnant in the pictures ive seen recently.   

Pretty much everyone gets their guide data from TiVo or Gracenote so if the data is screwed up on one provider it's probably going to be screwed up on others.

6 hours ago, Runnergirl said:

There's gotta be an underlying food addiction she doesn't want shown. Maybe she doesn't want to accept/deal with it herself, but the cameras caught a bit of it when Will fired her (the crap food in her vehicle). This season we haven't seen any of that. Well, you don't stay at that weight eating fruit cups and salad--and if that is what she's eating, we should be seeing weight dropping off her fairly quickly.

I still find myself wanting to root for her, but she can be such a narcissistic beechacha (yes I make up words :).

Yeah, there has to be something that is just blocking her.  It takes me a while to get focused, but, once my mind is made up, I'm pretty settled on what I"m gong to do.  As long as I can eat lots of good food, I"m fine. Eating clean, real food, is actually quite delicious.  It didn't take much for me to figure out that treats are fine in moderation, but, daily junk and fast food are not my friends. 

• Love 1

Someone mentioned above the intelligent question of WHY doesn't Twit have one or two prepared, go-to  routines for all these SURPRISE invites to perform????????

Seriously. 

I give up.  

I know the class and the invites are fake. So therein lies the drama of having to prep quickky, and will they or won't they be ready in time ?????

Just like the hone reno shows .

Sigh.  

Real life seems do much more real.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, AmyB said:

Sneak Peak for tomorrow. So are all her followers going to gang up Jenzi for being a meanie to the BGDC? Maybe if Twit actually knew how to choreography a dance....   

Personally, I hate how fragile Whitney treats her class (and herself). I remember getting cut from sports teams, the dance team, and the choir when I was in elementary school. These were things that I put a lot of effort into and I really, really wanted to get into. I was sad, but I got over it. I was never "demoralized", I just tried other things that I was better at. I understood that only the top performers would get picked, and if I wasn't among them, then all it meant was that I wasn't the best at basketball, etc. It doesn't have to mean anything more than that. I think most kids have been through that kind of situation. I'm sure Whitney's "girls" can handle not being selected for some fake dance battle. Jesus Christ.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Runnergirl said:

There's gotta be an underlying food addiction she doesn't want shown. Maybe she doesn't want to accept/deal with it herself, but the cameras caught a bit of it when Will fired her (the crap food in her vehicle). This season we haven't seen any of that. Well, you don't stay at that weight eating fruit cups and salad--and if that is what she's eating, we should be seeing weight dropping off her fairly quickly.

And I'll bet her car is neat as a pin during filming!  Addicts are masters at finding new ways to hide what they've been up to, and her car has been busted twice!

• Love 2
6 hours ago, M.F. Luder said:

Personally, I hate how fragile Whitney treats her class (and herself). I remember getting cut from sports teams, the dance team, and the choir when I was in elementary school. These were things that I put a lot of effort into and I really, really wanted to get into. I was sad, but I got over it. I was never "demoralized", I just tried other things that I was better at. I understood that only the top performers would get picked, and if I wasn't among them, then all it meant was that I wasn't the best at basketball, etc. It doesn't have to mean anything more than that. I think most kids have been through that kind of situation. I'm sure Whitney's "girls" can handle not being selected for some fake dance battle. Jesus Christ.

I hate how she tries to deflect and make it about the "girls" when, in actuality, it's probably Whitney who just doesn't want to do it-or can't. 

• Love 6
On 3/5/2017 at 10:02 PM, John M said:

Last night a weight discussion came up around my group of friends with, let's say diverse body types and I don't think I had fully processed how overweight Whit was before then. Whit weighs 360 pounds, I don't think I fully appreciated how large that was until last night.

My god, she has around 60 pounds on the fattest person I know who actually significantly taller than her and he is a BIG guy.

I dunno, maybe it is TV and all that but I always thought of Whit as like fat in the too fat for the probably unreasonable standards that we hold women but not men to as far as body weight plus a few pounds but she is like huge by the standards of the even really fat person you see regularly on the streets.

I'm not sure how to feel about that. I mean I guess I knew from the chair incident that she was not a normal sized person but I don't think I realized especially in the context of "size diversity" and "body acceptance" how far out of line she was than even the like really, really, really fat people.

She's 5'2".  She could pull off only weighing 100 pounds.  If she were 200 pounds, she would still look morbidly obese.

• Love 1

I have to hand it to Whit on one thing though.  She is very agile for someone her size.  Many people her size only make it from the bed to the toilet and back. Just the pressure on the feet must be horrific.   Getting into the gym to do any kind of work is admirable.  If she were to be at least 100 pounds lighter, she would be really incredible with her endurance.  I recently lost only 10 pounds and it's amazing how much better you feel.  I wonder if Whit just feels that if you eat right, you can't have things like pasta.  I really wish she'd connect with a therapist to discuss her unwillingness to let go of the weight. 

• Love 5

Without getting into a digression on some of the recent research on obesity and weight loss, I'm certainly willing to entertain the possibility that there are scientific/medical factors that make it very difficult for someone in Whitney's situation to lose weight even with proper diet and regular activity.

However, as others have noted, we have seen nothing on this show to indicate, one way or the other, that Whitney's diet is proper or her activity level is appropriate.

But, here's the thing:  From watching this show for 3 seasons now, I'm not even sure that Whitney is, or even claims to be, trying to lose weight.  IIRC, the diet and exercise changes we saw in the earlier season were related to her "scare" about being official labeled either pre-diabetic or diabetic and having to start medication.  Then we saw her get one, apparently improved, blood test result, and Presto, no further discussion of that topic.  

This gets to the bigger issue I have with this show.  The show title says that Whitney's life is fabulous despite her size/weight, suggesting that she doesn't want or need to lose weight.  I could actually live with that as a premise.  But then it seems like 90% of what we're shown are ways in which Whitney's size/weight creates limitations for her in daily life that make that life distinctly un-fabulous.

And this whole dance-challenge drama just epitomizes that dichotomy.  Whitney presents herself, all real-world evidence to the contrary, as a "professional dancer" with a "professional dance career".  But then we see that the effect of Whitney's weight on her knees has significantly compromised her ability to do execute a simple move that requires bending her knees.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, AmyB said:

I am definitely not a novice runner. (16 halfs and training for marathon #8) I just have a junk food addiction which I am slowly trying to curb. I did buy shalanne's book run fast eat slow and has some really good recipes in it. Love the super hero muffins. 

I am wondering how much of that episode they are going to edit though. Last years reunion show they all came together and supported twit even though tal had expressed his concern over the hospital incident. I feel like they might do that again. 

Good luck, that cannot be easy especially when you are aware it's happening. Most runners I worked with truly had no idea because they were fairly new to the activity. I was gonna buy Shalane's book too but I have SO many cookbooks already--is it worth it? I enjoy cooking but detest baking. Haaaaaate. 

She probably bullied them all into supporting her. I'd love for TLC to ambush her with something that will piss her off.

30 minutes ago, Runnergirl said:

Good luck, that cannot be easy especially when you are aware it's happening. Most runners I worked with truly had no idea because they were fairly new to the activity. I was gonna buy Shalane's book too but I have SO many cookbooks already--is it worth it? I enjoy cooking but detest baking. Haaaaaate. 

She probably bullied them all into supporting her. I'd love for TLC to ambush her with something that will piss her off.

Thanks. Yea I am fully aware that i am doing it and potential sabotaging myself.  Its more of a mental thing now and trying to break myself of bad bad habits. It's a work in progress. I love her book. I also don't know how to cook so this is helping me learn. The superhero muffins have chocolate chips and walnuts in it :) and breakfast burritos are a really nice post long run meal. 

I was watching monday's MRL fb live show and they talked about some of the filming of this years skinny and apparently Maney called Twit as a slut. I guess someone was describing something and (i guess in terms of twit's actions) and maney said well that's sounds like a slut. He said that they weren't filming on him and asked him repeat it so he hopes it gets used in the show. 

• Love 1

I half-watched whatever that 3-hour MBFFL thing on TV last night was supposed to be & was reminded of a segment that was so fake it was downright stupid. I don't remember what episode it was, but do you recall when Twit finally gets Buddy to sign the lease? Of course, she would explain the terms & have him sign it in a noisy, crowded bar where he's at work rather than in the quiet of their home!

2 hours ago, Dot said:

I half-watched whatever that 3-hour MBFFL thing on TV last night was supposed to be & was reminded of a segment that was so fake it was downright stupid. I don't remember what episode it was, but do you recall when Twit finally gets Buddy to sign the lease? Of course, she would explain the terms & have him sign it in a noisy, crowded bar where he's at work rather than in the quiet of their home!

Yeah.  And when you want a contract signed because you're afraid the other party will breach, it's a really good idea to have them sign the contract when they're visibly inebriated.  And then, for good measure, do it on film as evidence for the defense.  

Dope.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Alapaki said:

But, here's the thing:  From watching this show for 3 seasons now, I'm not even sure that Whitney is, or even claims to be, trying to lose weight.  IIRC, the diet and exercise changes we saw in the earlier season were related to her "scare" about being official labeled either pre-diabetic or diabetic and having to start medication.  Then we saw her get one, apparently improved, blood test result, and Presto, no further discussion of that topic.  

This gets to the bigger issue I have with this show.  The show title says that Whitney's life is fabulous despite her size/weight, suggesting that she doesn't want or need to lose weight.  I could actually live with that as a premise.  

There were a couple of things I noticed on the episode when her and Buddy went on the scale. She lost 20lbs which made Will happy but she wasn't. She basically said Will wants to see her lose weight to validate his work, which I wholeheartedly agree.  Wouldnt any trainer want to see results on an obese client? But she was less than enthusiastic as if to say I better not lose weight or I'll lose my show and fans.

Also, he asked what are her goals for the week. She said consistency.  Okay and how about continuing to lose weight?

She said last season she wants to be fat. She's not dropping any major pounds anytime soon

• Love 1
On 3/1/2017 at 5:04 PM, John M said:

This is the thing that gets me, my life is way more interesting than hers and it sure as hell isn't interesting enough to carry a TV show. I mean hell I even do the stuff manufactured for the show for real except it is more interesting. You know how I spent last friday and Saturday? Let's see, I left my legitimate job, met friends for happy hour, went to go see a friend's brand new house, met other friends for drinks at the gay clurb, hung out, laughed, had fun, had a few too many cocktails in part because our bartender was drunk which was funny as hell, spent the night at a friend's house for sexy time, woke up and met my mom for mimosas and brunch on a patio at a park, then went to the museum and then we went to a fun consignment store in my neighborhood that has a bunch of fun vintages pieces, my mom bought me a fun vintage I'm guessing 60s vase set. And get this, I am a single home owner in his 30s and I didn't whine about how terrible my life is once or make up a fake relationship with my good friend with whom I am actually having sex with.

That's like 4 episodes of MBFFL and my life is not fabulous, I guess because I don't weigh 400 pounds?

Grow up Whitney, congratulations on not achieving the normal life of a single 30-something but calling it fabulous while you cry about the relationship that was entirely made up in your head not working out.

I don't know about your life... but that sounds like a pretty damn fabulous weekend to me! :) And yes, it would be an entire season on MBFFL. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm watching this episode again.  You can definitely tell the meeting between Whit & Amanda outside the Clurb was definitely set up. When Whit's group walks by Amanda & Amanda says "Whitney," Whit goes right in & gives Amanda a hug.  I think most people would wait a few seconds for the recognition to set in when someone calls your name before going all out with a hug like it was someone you see more frequently.  Amanda's greeting and  hug with Tal seemed much more real.  I agree with the others, Amanda definitely looks older than Whit & Todd, more like a 40 year old soccer mom.  

Edited by Barb23
Mixed Todd & Tal up
  • Love 2
On 3/1/2017 at 7:57 PM, John M said:

Right? It's actually kind of offensive. Has Whit ever mentioned having same sex attraction? She thinks because a gay person invited her to do something that it means they are trying to jump their bones? Is it scandalous that she kissed a girl? She has had such terrible luck with men she is just going to give women a try? That lesbians are automatically into big girls?

I am doubtful that this is going to end in anything but offensive stereotypes.

And not two episodes ago she was talking about her and Tal and how perfect they would be together except that he's gay and she's straight. She's made plenty of points of saying she's straight, not bi, not gay, etc. so this suddenly "lesbionic" ... ... ugh. 

29 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

I'm watching this episode again.  You can definitely tell the meeting between Whit & Amanda outside the Clurb was definitely set up. When Whit's group walks by Amanda & Amanda says "Whitney," Whit goes right in & gives Amanda a hug.  I think most people would wait a few seconds for the recognition to set in when someone calls your name before going all out with a hug like it was someone you see more frequently.  Amanda's greeting and  hug with Tal seemed much more real.  I agree with the others, Amanda definitely looks older than Whit & Todd, more like a 40 year old soccer mom.  

Plus, Amanda was already mic'ed. 

• Love 8
On 3/2/2017 at 2:29 PM, Dot said:

You know what I'd like to see? Since Twit always talks ad nauseum in her THs about how busy, busy, busy she is, why not a "24"-style episode. The Twit, from the moment she arises to the moment she goes to bed. Including what goes into filming an episode since she says she's filmed for 1,000 hours for the 10 or so shown. You're so terribly busy, Twit? Prove it.

Or maybe lesbians who are suspected of a crime are not typical of the majority of lesbians.

It's not even necessarily crime. I could be working the boat launch or on the lake and they're out there on their boats and jet skis. I don't get it.

I glanced my way through this show because it was more cringe-worthy than normal for me. I recently came out after 20+ years in the closet and her stupid gimmick "date" for attention was really infuriating to me. I won't proclaim myself a pioneer of LGBT wins, but I spent a LOT of time lying about my true nature, not out of fear of hate crimes (I live in the bay area) but because I'm so sick of the way so many straight men handle themselves around bi women and lesbians. To fake your way through a gay kiss to titillate and "shock" your "fans" infuriates me more than I can articulate. People like Whiney are the reason I spent so much goddamn time in the closet and I was miserable there. While I'm happy to be out, I still encounter plenty of men who think I'm "doing it for attention" or that my partner and I are interested in their body parts. 

Aside from the horse abuse and the refusal to take care of her cats, this is the thing Whiney has done that pisses me off the most. My girlfriend endured abuse and bullying when she came out; I stayed in the closet for years, people are ostracized, disowned, raped, and murdered for their orientation, and this asshole trivializes it for Z-list celebrity. I try not to question other people when they "come out" (as in, "I'm a little bit queer"), but she said herself in that same episode that she likes men too much to go after a woman. To me that sounds pretty straight.

Edited by monagatuna
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

Aside from the horse abuse and the refusal to take care of her cats, this is the thing Whiney has done that pisses me off the most. 

True that, sister. I would add one more: the day at Gay Pride, with Twit's smirking over her stupid interview questions & Babs' "gay" outfit.

• Love 1

I've been increasingly bothered how what for all intents and purposes are cis-hetero people namely asexuals and bi-"I think Angelina Jolie is hot"-sexuals feel entitled to the queer label as just a cool label to have and then force themselves into queer spaces. I've even seen it from the fat-acceptance community in their belief that we share a similar struggle and as such should be invited into the tent.

But to be honest I thought Whit's attempt was more sad than insulting, it came off as a desperate ploy for attention by a sad woman that has never had a serious relationship in her life and too narcissistic to even consider the experiences of anyone else.

Whit's life just seems so pathetic to me, just a sad lonely fat girl that it just seemed like a cry to be viewed as sexual at all than a genuine attempt to take any queer identity. She would probably take a video of a woman performing oral sex on her and "leak" it just so people knew anyone went down there, hell, she would date Todd if he tried gay conversion and yell from the rafters about their fabulous relationship.

edit:

Trying to find better words to put this in, I don't think Whit was trying to take queer identity, I think it was a transparently sad and desperate attempt to be viewed as having any sexual identity whatsoever. Gay, queer, straight, she just wants to be viewed as a sexual being, she will take whatever she thinks she can get.

Edited by John M
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, John M said:

I've been increasingly bothered how what for all intents and purposes are cis-hetero people namely asexuals and bi-"I think Angelina Jolie is hot"-sexuals feel entitled to the queer label as just a cool label to have and then force themselves into queer spaces. I've even seen it from the fat-acceptance community in their belief that we share a similar struggle and as such should be invited into the tent.

But to be honest I thought Whit's attempt was more sad than insulting, it came off as a desperate ploy for attention by a sad woman that has never had a serious relationship in her life and too narcissistic to even consider the experiences of anyone else.

I don't disagree with you; she is sad and pathetic and desperate to prove to the world (and maybe herself) how "fabulous" she is. I don't think she was intentionally trying to appropriate a  sexual orientation, but that was the effect. She was "kissing" (I mean, come on) a woman she wasn't attracted to and later stated she liked men too much to be into women, only to later deny to Babs that she's bi, only even later to announce to her family that she was on a date with a woman. It's a ploy for attention, which she's desperate for, which is why she can't just own that she's straight. Where's the shocking story in that?

It's sad, and pathetic, and I do pity her, but that doesn't really take away from the fact that she's cheapening people's real experiences. My time in the closet is one of my biggest regrets, and it was fueled in part by people not taking bisexuality seriously. She's not helping with that. That said, I do understand bi-curiosity and I don't want to take away from that, if it was genuine on her part. It just rang really false to me, like everything on this show.

Edited by monagatuna
  • Love 6
On 3/1/2017 at 3:42 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

but, it was in the script.  AS was the the kiss.  NO WAY she liked it.  She appeared to look like she was having a painful procedure in the dentist office! lol  But,.....I get it.  

Script???  What script???  I thought this was a REALITY show, yeah right, and wow, you are comparing a lesbian kiss to a dentist visit?  She said she liked it on national tv.  

Edited by writerchick57
  • Love 1