Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Sing Me A Song

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

So I guess this week is gonna be the annual Thugville Talent Show? OK, so Daryl will sing "Easy Street," Dwight will sing the "Who's the Boss?" theme.. and Negan and Lucille will be in charge of gonging. I'd like to speculate on what other songs we might hear, but the Neganlogues will eat up so much time that I don't think it will really be an issue.

• Love 4

The "members of Alexandria look for supplies" is not promising. That means that.. wait, let me roll a d6 for numbers and a d20 for characters... apparently Tara, Tobin, Rosita, Father Pee Pants, and special guest star Avuncular British Man With Mustache and Top Hat are going to have a.. wait..let me roll dice again... Parachuting Umbrella Zombie... in the... library... with Colonel Mustard. Which I assume is the brand of mustard that they are foraging for. In a library. As one does.

Do not make me take this shit seriously! Story A is gonna be Negan, and Story B is gonna be the " lol zombie kills of the week!"

Can we please get back to respectable storylines about trench-knife-wielding cookie-matrons and  gigundass Kodiak tigers and ambiguously-doctorated "scientists" who will hopefully soon level up to Gilligansislesque levels of omnitech? 

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, CletusMusashi said:

Maybe it'll be the "Walking Dead" version of "Once More With Feeling."

I've got a theory/there will be talking/a guy named Negan can I get a walker bite here

I've got a theory/some kid is dreaming/and we're all stuck in a verbose man's zombie nightmare 

ETA: Anya's bunny verse stays the same

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 13

I have a problem. I don't want to hear anyone singing a song, Negan spouting nursery rhymes, raving about "hot" women or inquiring about Dwight's penis. I do not want to see a giant imaginary tiger on a chain, a king, fistbumps, Rick eyefucking anyone, flying boobs, more dismal acting from Cworal, Daryl being a filthy mope with hair in his eyes, or anyone artistically silhouetted in a setting sun, waving a stick and apprenticed to the Zen Karate Kid. Nope, not at all.

• Love 13
11 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

I have a problem. I don't want to hear anyone singing a song, Negan spouting nursery rhymes, raving about "hot" women or inquiring about Dwight's penis. I do not want to see a giant imaginary tiger on a chain, a king, fistbumps, Rick eyefucking anyone, flying boobs, more dismal acting from Cworal, Daryl being a filthy mope with hair in his eyes, or anyone artistically silhouetted in a setting sun, waving a stick and apprenticed to the Zen Karate Kid. Nope, not at all.

All well and good..but what else is there???????

• Love 6

In keeping with the festive holiday season, the Neganites and the RickRollers and the Kingdom Comers and the Hilltop Honeys join together with their zombie brethren and put aside their differences for a rousing rendition of "We Are The World". Hilarity ensues when Negan insists on singing every solo part. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, icemiser69 said:

I don't mind long episodes if there is actually action as episode to the never ending yacking.

I'm trying to remember an extended episode that actually had a reason for being longer, but I'm coming up empty.

• Love 5

Speaking of songs...

I need to take a deep breath and remember everything I loved about this show. Here's hoping  TPTB can recapture a little of this one of these days. It's worth the watch.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Johnny Dollar said:

In keeping with the festive holiday season, the Neganites and the RickRollers and the Kingdom Comers and the Hilltop Honeys join together with their zombie brethren and put aside their differences for a rousing rendition of "We Are The World". Hilarity ensues when Negan insists on singing every solo part. 

Does Negan have one of these???http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2011/06/26/Jacksons-Thriller-jacket-fetches-18M-JH6HGMC-x-large.jpg

• Love 1

I've decided that the only way this will be tolerable is if I dig my laptop out of mothballs and join in the Live Chat thread. See you all there!

2 hours ago, SoSueMe said:

Here's hoping  TPTB can recapture a little of this one of these days. It's worth the watch.

For quite awhile now I've found the fan vids to be better than the show. Some of them are actually emotionally gipping, unlike the show.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Enigma X said:

Is there no pre-air speculation thread for this episode?

It kind of looks like the pre-air and post show threads have been merged. I hope so, it was tricky for me to follow before.  

20 minutes ago, Johnny Dollar said:

Here's my pre-air speculation. Negan will do some speechifying while leaning backwards, and wearing skinny jeans that are both too small and too big at the same time. 

His struggle lean and weak ass pelvic thrust.

Ugh.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Hey - maybe this show would be better as a sitcom?

To be completely honest, pretending this is a sitcom (example: Negan "Well I'll be ding dong diddly-wopped!!) is getting me through this :)

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 4

Wait... Was I mistaken?  Is this episode sub-titled "Sing me a Song, PART ONE"???  Oh, geezy peasy Christ on a cracker.  This is only a fraction of the story?  We'll due to Negan's affinity for yakking, it will take multiple episodes to relate the story of the Saviors.

• Love 1