Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Sing Me A Song

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

I'm so looking forward to the day the tables are turned on Negan. I want to see him pissing himself with fear.

I don't mind a evil villain in my shows, but this is not entertaining. The only thing I will say is JDM is doing a good job in the role. it's the writing that's torture.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

So did they say what this guy did to deserve the iron? 

Mark and Amber were together.

He was her hubby or BF,  before Flat Ass snatched her up into the Harem.

2 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I'm getting a Kurt Sutter vibe. And other than The Shield and the first 2 seasons of SoA that's never a good thing. 

Yes to THIS.

• Love 2

I think if he chewed the scenery any harder he'd dislocate his jaw. He played this guy in 'salvation' too, where he made the mistake of going after my beautiful mads mikkelsen. I know he's not going to die any time soon, but I really really need for him to. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, riverheightsnancy said:

Personally, I would love to know Negan's backstory. Was he a pathetic loser and used the ZA as a way to reinvent himself, or was he always a sadistic person? Was he a cop, or a lawyer? A criminal? A serial killer? What was he? 

This is the only thing that interests me regarding him. 

My, they sure are having fun with how they kill zombies this season! It's the only thing I'm enjoying.

• Love 4
Just now, InsertWordHere said:

I really didn't need to see the skin peeling away with the iron. I can take a lot of gory stuff but that was a bit too much for me. 

I was thinking that it would look a lot worse in actuality.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, luna1122 said:

I think if he chewed the scenery any harder he'd dislocate his jaw. He played this guy in 'salvation' too, where he made the mistake of going after my beautiful mads mikkelsen. I know he's not going to die any time soon, but I really really need for him to. 

I liked that movie.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Red Fields said:

I was just thinking the same thing. That has the potential of being more interesting than this. 

I still want a summer series or something going into the early days of the ZA. Not the little snippets we've gotten so far, but full blown backstories for all!

Not cool, Rosita.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, SoSueMe said:

It's all about sociopathy. There is more of it out there than you would think. Some pretty law abiding types can even make it work for themselves.

I understand the sociopathy part (I teach this stuff), I was just curious what the writers would say his background was. A bully gym teacher sounds plausible. I would like it if he changed and brought forth a side of himself that was kept in check by a more self-regulating society prior to the ZA, but that is just me. 

• Love 5
Just now, Lillith said:

I do think it's interesting that the men have largely fallen apart and it's the women who want to stand up and fight. 

I think the women who HAVE survived have had to exceed expectations, and are, therefore, more dangerous than a lot of the men.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

After that dressing down, I'd say make your own bullet Rosita.

Word.  Eugene was a total badass and tried his damnedest to create a diversion all on his own the night Abraham was killed.  He may not have always shown those cajones, but he doesn't deserve this from Rosita.

Edited by eejm
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, NorthstarATL said:

I think the women who HAVE survived have had to exceed expectations, and are, therefore, more dangerous than a lot of the men.

Ain't that always the way?  Have to work twice as hard to be thought of as half as badass. 

• Love 10