Type keyword(s) to search

Ryan: What the hell happened to him?

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

@Druzy - As always you are on top of things and I thank you.  Perhaps you should change your user name to “The Mrs. Kravitz of PTV Land”. ? 

Thanks @Booger666! Unfortunately still no updates on the stolen Oars :)

• Love 8
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Holy shit! I feel so bad for Bentley. If his "dad" wants to be an absentee piece of shit, then be an absentee piece of shit, but don't continue to pull crap like this that can affect him negatively when you haven't been able to muster anything positively for him in 9 years. 

I feel awful for Bentley, but I feel a little bit worse even for Baby Edwards #2 (Mac's fetus).  That baby will not only have Ryan as a dad, but Mac as his/her mom.  I want Mimi Jen to move far away from these people and raise Baby Edwards #2 by herself (with no contact with anyone from the family except Maci, Bentley, Taylor, & the kids....maybe Larry can visit occasionally).

Maci & Taylor are far from perfect (and I suspect have their own issues with Bud Light) & I'm hardly St. Maci's biggest fan but damn....I'd take Maci as my mom over Mac any day. Bentley at least has a mom who is interested in him and didn't purposefully get knocked up by a known heroin addict while ignoring her kid.  Poor Baby Edwards #2 has Mackenzie as his/her mom.  

How far a long is Mac? Is terminating the pregnancy still an option (time table wise, I doubt she'd have an abortion)? In all honesty, that would be my recommendation to Mac.  

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/teen-mom-og-star-ryan-edwards-arrested-violating-probation-article-1.3901199

Ryan was bailed out in the wee hours of the morning.  I wonder if Mimi Jen or Mac bailed him out?

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

I thought that was weird, too. Maybe they all work busy schedules or the judge didn't trust Mack's parents not to give her access to him?

I think most of that article was proven false. There were no records of any filings in that county, and the supposed rehab stay coincided with a televised appearance by Ryan.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

"I see someone who came in & manipulated a situation to her own benefit. To secure a check. Then went a step further & got pregnant."

Well, I mean, Kail would know about that.

"I WAS someone who came in & manipulated a situation to her own benefit. To secure a UPPER CLASS HOME/LIFESTYLE & FAMILY SUPPORT. Then went a step further & got pregnant."  - WHAT KAIL DID TO JO & HIS PARENTS

"I WAS someone who came in & manipulated a situation to her own benefit. To secure BENEFITS AND FREE BABYSITTING/HOUSEKEEPING FROM THE GUY'S FAMILY. Then went a step further & got pregnant."  - WHAT KAIL DID TO JAVI & HIS FAMILY

"I WAS someone who came in & manipulated a situation to her own benefit. To TRY TP secure a NEW BOYFRIEND WHO BELONGS TO THE CULTURE I APPROPRIATE & FETISHIZE. Then went a step further & got pregnant. THIS ONE DIDN'T WORK OUT." -- KAIL AND CHRIS LOPEZ

*claps hands in total agreement*   Like did she forget she is star grifter of the entire franchise?

• Love 20
26 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

"I see someone who came in & manipulated a situation to her own benefit. To secure a check. Then went a step further & got pregnant."

Well, I mean, Kail would know about that.

"I WAS someone who came in & manipulated a situation to her own benefit. To secure a UPPER CLASS HOME/LIFESTYLE & FAMILY SUPPORT. Then went a step further & got pregnant."  - WHAT KAIL DID TO JO & HIS PARENTS

"I WAS someone who came in & manipulated a situation to her own benefit. To secure BENEFITS AND FREE BABYSITTING/HOUSEKEEPING FROM THE GUY'S FAMILY. Then went a step further & got pregnant."  - WHAT KAIL DID TO JAVI & HIS FAMILY

"I WAS someone who came in & manipulated a situation to her own benefit. To TRY TO secure a NEW BOYFRIEND WHO BELONGS TO THE CULTURE I APPROPRIATE & FETISHIZE. Then went a step further & got pregnant. THIS ONE DIDN'T GO AS PLANNED." -- KAIL AND CHRIS LOPEZ

Let's not forget a little phrase about throwing stones in glass whorehouses, Kail.

• Love 16
44 minutes ago, druzy said:

Kanal chimes in:

ryan.png

She’s right. Game recognizes game.

10 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Let's not forget a little phrase about throwing stones in glass whorehouses, Kail.

Roseanne !

• Love 16

Another Teen Mom fail...Ryan Edwards. But I'm sure he's blaming Maci for his drug addiction. He's surrounded by enablers (Jen, Larry and Mac) and family members with alcohol issues (Larry)...but Maci is the problem...LOL! They all need to go into family counseling and Ryan needs to be in a six month rehab program. Having a kid was probably one of the most poorly thought out ideas ever for this guy.  Besides still having a drug problem, no job and no means of supporting his wife (who doesn't work either) and the upcoming pre-natal and hospital bills...do they even have health insurance? Mac could lose shared custody of her son...wouldn't blame her ex for not allowing their son to hang out with Ryan! What a hot mess...makes Amber's poor decisions and life choices look well thought out.

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Not shocked at all.  Many of us around here called it that he still had the crazy bug eyes and bizarre behavior.  

I agree that Mack-truck likes him high and Ryan only tolerates her when he is high.  I will also go on record as saying maybe Mack-truck doesn't do heroin but I bet she likes some pillses here and there.  

Mack-truck is really out there.  I feel for this baby-on-the-way and "Huddles" because they are so young and helpless.  Im no Maci fan but Bentley is in a much better position than this one on the way.  I feel bad for Bentley because he is at an age where he is starting to realize Ryan's behavior.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Kanal chimes in:

ryan.png

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. And I feel dirty for agreeing with Kail, even if she is just as guilty as Mac-a-doodle. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Kanal chimes in:

ryan.png

I mean...she's right, but this is like when I see Nathan or Farrah speaking truth. Like...nobody cares, you have your own shit to deal with, get over yourself. Kail is the ultimate manipulator.

Also, count me in as thinking Mack doesn't do heroin. She just knows that without it, she wouldn't have Ryan at all.

Which is somehow worse than two users being together...

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Also, count me in as thinking Mack doesn't do heroin. She just knows that without it, she wouldn't have Ryan at all.

I don’t think she’s doing heroin at all but I do think she has to be partaking in SOME of his drug use...the benzos, for instance. Perhaps some pain killer pills once in awhile.

• Love 13

No sympathy for Mackenzie but I do feel badly for Jen and bet Larry hit the roof. I definitely wouldn't want Mack for a mother. Maci's not exactly my cup of tea, either, but her kids are turning out quite nicely. I really liked Jayde (despite this unfortunate spelling) during her big girl bed episode. Kailyn is a cow but she may be on to that Mack. She seems to have some grifter tendencies because seriously, who goes after a junkie?

• Love 13
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Kanal chimes in:

ryan.png

Hey Kail? We all know that your last baby is the result of an unsuccessful attempt at keeping a guy who saw you as a jump-off. Mac at least got her man. Sit your ginormous fake ass down.

Man, Kail just loves feeling superior, doesn't she?

@LilaFowler, she's exactly that stupid.

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Love 10
37 minutes ago, druzy said:

Mack the Truck said Ryan took a drug test yesterday and passed. The arrest was just a formality.

From Radar:

mac.png

macc.png

Umm, so they’ve just decided now, almost a year later, to file these charges? Sure, Jan.

Next it’ll be the ever popular dumbass excuse that he was “wearing someone else’s pants” and they just happened to have his drug of choice in the pocket. Why couldn’t this arrest have been filmed for Live PD?

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 18

Did we know Ryan was arrested for heroin possession back in April 2017? I don't remember reading that and I feel like that would have come out.

Mack, you friggin moron, the arrest said he violated probation by possession.  If this truly was a charge stemming from 2017, wouldn't the charge just say possession? Since he wouldn't have been on probation back in 2017 in the first place?

• Love 13
31 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Did we know Ryan was arrested for heroin possession back in April 2017? I don't remember reading that and I feel like that would have come out.

I don't remember that at all. So she's trying to say the original arrest was for heroin? But this current arrest is for violating the probation of the 2017 heroin arrest? But what did he do to violate probation???? 

Someone who knows about these things - please verify that he absolutely had heroin on him with this current arrest. 

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I don't remember that at all. So she's trying to say the original arrest was for heroin? But this current arrest is for violating the probation of the 2017 heroin arrest? But what did he do to violate probation???? 

Someone who knows about these things - please verify that he absolutely had heroin on him with this current arrest. 

I think that cannot be verified at this time. All we can know is that he violated his probation in some way. I mean, it likely was possession, but that's not a certainty.

But I still can't get over how he could have been on probation in the first place. Did they really manage to bury his previous arrest with all these internet super sleuths?

Mack is not copping to a violation of probation. She's trying to claim that Ryan was arrested in 2017, went to rehab, and the terms were he'd have to go through an arrest process at some later date. That makes absolutely no sense. They don't arrest you, put you on probation, and then bring you back 11 months later to arrest you again on the same charge.

43 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So, if he was arrested in April of 2017 and they were married a month later, then that means Mac knew his ass was a damn addict but chose to marry him anyway! 

Ooh, good point. Someone tweet that at her .

ETA: she didn't merely "choose" to marry him. She dragged his ass, high as a fucking kite, up that aisle.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 20

the most common causes of probation violation:

Not appearing during a scheduled court appearance on a set date and time;

Not reporting to your probation officer at the scheduled time or place;

Not paying any required fines or restitution (to victims) as ordered by a court;

Visiting certain people or places, or traveling out of state without the permission of your probation officer;

Possessing, using, or selling illegal drugs;

Committing other crimes or offenses; and

Getting arrested for another offense, regardless of whether criminal or not.

So, it COULD be possession, but knowing Ryan, it could also be that the dipshit was too damn lazy to get up and visit his probation officer or slept through a court appearance.

It could also be a failed drug test, but if he's been drug tested all this time through the courts, he would have had to have passed. I am sure part of probation for drug offenses includes mandatory drug tests.

But wait a minute? Why would Maci need to administer drug tests to Ryan if he was getting court ordered ones anyways? Nothing about this makes sense.

My only theory is that Ryan was arrested for heroin more recently than 2017, and Mack Truck is just making up the April 2017 arrest. He could have been arrested just a few months ago, put on probation, and failed a drug test recently.

I still can't believe no media uncovered his original arrest though.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Tatum said:

the most common causes of probation violation:

So, it COULD be possession, but knowing Ryan, it could also be that the dipshit was too damn lazy to get up and visit his probation officer or slept through a court appearance.

It could also be a failed drug test, but if he's been drug tested all this time through the courts, he would have had to have passed. I am sure part of probation for drug offenses includes mandatory drug tests.

But wait a minute? Why would Maci need to administer drug tests to Ryan if he was getting court ordered ones anyways? Nothing about this makes sense.

My only theory is that Ryan was arrested for heroin more recently than 2017, and Mack Truck is just making up the April 2017 arrest. He could have been arrested just a few months ago, put on probation, and failed a drug test recently.

I still can't believe no media uncovered his original arrest though.

Maybe Maci didn't know either.

• Love 3
Just now, Kb60 said:

Maybe Maci didn't know either.

If Ryan has been forced to submit to court ordered drug tests for the last 11 months, he could have just given her any of the previous test results at any time that he did pass. It seems weird that he would have presumably had clean drug tests dating back to June 2017 and when she said she wanted proof he was sober, he chose not to provide.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Mack, you friggin moron, the arrest said he violated probation by possession.  If this truly was a charge stemming from 2017, wouldn't the charge just say possession? Since he wouldn't have been on probation back in 2017 in the first place?

I looked and couldn't find any conviction in Tennessee. Maybe he crossed state lines and was convicted in another state. Does anyone know of a bordering state that is known for drugs? He did take day long trips to "the bank".

• Love 5

That could be @druzy, but then wouldn't that court that had the conviction be the one that arrested him now? If say, he went to KY, got arrested and convicted there, would they call up Hamilton County, TN and say, hey, go arrest this loser for violating probation? @lezlers- this is your forte. What can you tell us??

I just don't see that there ever was any drug related arrest for Ryan. Could the probation have to do with killing cats?

ETA: the arrest is pretty clear that it's a violation of probation due to a heroin related charge. So he would have had to have been arrested for heroin somewhere at some point previously. And I can't think of any reason they'd seal a 30 year old's record. Very strange.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 6

@Tatum I agree, this is very strange. Maybe at the time of his first arrest he was deemed a disabled person and the records were sealed and somehow he was declared an able person between his arrest and violation of probation. Now I'm just reaching.  

Adult guardianship is now referred to as “conservatorship” in Tennessee for adults that are 18 years of age or older who a judge decides is a “disabled person.” A conservatorship is a court proceeding. It can be necessary when a person suffers from a mental or physical disability that renders them unable to make financial or healthcare decisions and no other advanced planning is in place. If the disabled person has a durable power of attorney for finances and healthcare, a conservatorship can usually be avoided. The disabled person’s rights are removed and vested in another person, the conservator. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

We have some NSA-level sleuth buddies on here. I’m sure we’ll get the truth soon about all of this. Doubt I’d believe a word out of Mack or Mimi Jen’s mouth. 

That’s just it. Ryan’s probation violation arrest was in the media less than 24 hours after it happened. How could the previous arrest stayed buried? 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, kicksave said:

Mac could lose shared custody of her son...wouldn't blame her ex for not allowing their son to hang out with Ryan! 

Didn't I read somewhere that she had already lost the limited shared custody she had of Hudson? Her ex managed to prove that even when Mack is having her custody time she leaves Hudson with Jen or MackMama or someone else?

6 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I don’t think she’s doing heroin at all but I do think she has to be partaking in SOME of his drug use...the benzos, for instance. Perhaps some pain killer pills once in awhile.

Well...I mean...let he who is without sin...

• Love 4

Ok, I have to say it. Are we sure Mac is 21? If so, she is the oldest looking 21 year-old I have ever seen. She so badly wants to be one of the teen mom “stars” of the show but she would never have been chosen to be on the show if she had not married Ryan. Girl is just bland on top of bland. 

May guess is that Ryan had been arrested before and it just never came out. Maybe he did one of those diversion programs that if he completed rehab and stayed clean for a certain amount of time he wouldn’t have a record. Then he failed a drug test.

I am in the camp that Mac is may be happy with the arrest because it may give her more face time next season and she can reveal herself to be the saintly wife trying to save her poor, misunderstood husband whose problems were all caused by his first baby mama. 

• Love 12

Can someone please help me out? I haven't watched the show in a while but I keep reading about Ryan's wedding and him nodding off at the wheel on the way there and I must see it. Does anyone know which episode(s) that was? 

Thanks!!! 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Can someone please help me out? I haven't watched the show in a while but I keep reading about Ryan's wedding and him nodding off at the wheel on the way there and I must see it. Does anyone know which episode(s) that was? 

Thanks!!! 

Not sure if I can link to it, so I'll just say google "ryan edwards falling asleep" (don't actually put it in quotes) and it pops right up (it was shown last season)

Then he was a hot mess again at the wedding this season as well.

• Love 1

From a local media source to Ryan:

Officials say the 30-year-old reality television star violated probation, which he was given after he was arrested on March 12, for possession of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia.

It's phrased so awkwardly that it can read multiple different ways, in my opinion, but figured it was worth posting anyway since presumably they actually got confirmation of that March 12 date from somewhere legit since that's the first that date has come up,anyway that I've seen, which makes me think they're running with it because they have jail record proof from being local.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/37833876/local-dad-on-mtvs-teen-mom-og-arrested-for-probation-violation

• Love 5