Type keyword(s) to search

Ryan: What the hell happened to him?

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

Good find, Druzy! Thanks for sharing. 

So, as we alllll suspected, Ryan never quit using. And he's back in rehab once again. I'm also glad to hear that Mack lost custody of Hudson. While it's incredibly pathetic that she'd choose a loser she's only known a few years over the very child she gave birth to, I'm sure Hudson is better off not being in that toxic environment. So weird that her one day a week would be at her in-law's house, though - and not with either Mack's parents or Hudson's other grandparents. 

Final thought - why have we never thought of calling her MackTruck? That's just perfect!

• Love 15

Let's hope Maci really is keeping Bentley away from Ryan.

As for that statement about Bentley needing a father figure, he has one, Taylor.  In fact, he has been more of a dad to that child than Ryan.

• Love 15
(edited)
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Seems like there should be mOARe than just drug tests being administered. Riiiiine and Mack the Knife should get themselves tested for STDs, HIV, and AIDs. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
(edited)
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

So, as we alllll suspected, Ryan never quit using. And he's back in rehab once again. I'm also glad to hear that Mack lost custody of Hudson. While it's incredibly pathetic that she'd choose   a loser she's only known a few years    MTV money & Z-list fame     over the very child she gave birth to, I'm sure Hudson is better off not being in that toxic environment. So weird that her one day a week would be at her in-law's house, though - and not with either Mack's parents or Hudson's other grandparents. 

^^^FTFY. 

That is strange that the visits are at Jen & Larry's.  I assume that's so that free babysitter Mimi Jen can interact with/care for Hudson while Mackenzie blogs about being a celebrity, mom, and Christian wife/takes selfies during the visitation time.  She learned from Rhine that visitation= Mimi Jen's visitation while the actual bio parent lays around.

1 hour ago, druzy said:

Wait....Rhine was on Tinder like 3 days ago? He was still pulling that stuff? He didn't learn the first time to be more discreet (not that I'm surprised). Or is this someone reposting from months ago?

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 8

What an asshat! Man what a habit! There is no way in hell he was on all that shit without them knowing. I bet that was the fight with Larry and why Jen lost her shit at wedding 1. He's lucky to be alive. I would not be surprised to read about him in the future. Poor Benny!  MackTruck (LOVE) must be really stupid or desperate. OAR both. 

• Love 11

I may have to change my username, y'all. That TMMamaDrama Twitter account is funny but I don't want some of those rabid fans (the ones who actually LIKE the teen moms) to do a Google search, find me here, and think it's me. I've posted enough identifiable crap on here that it's easy enough to find out my real name and that's why I try not to post anything *too* bad. Whitney Thore's people got onto me on social media and almost ruined my career and I didn't even say anything about her or on her page. (I simply posted on "hang in there, Kerrin" on a comedienne's page because she was on Whit's show and getting a ton of flack). 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

So, no divOARce yet?  (I couldn't resist).

A $1500/day habit? No wonder he was hassling Mac about the cost of the wedding cake. 

That's a lot of oars, y'all.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Final thought - why have we never thought of calling her MackTruck? That's just perfect!

Someone here HAS been calling her Mack Truck, but I don't know which thread it started in (hers, or an episode thread). 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

So, as we alllll suspected, Ryan never quit using. And he's back in rehab once again. I'm also glad to hear that Mack lost custody of Hudson. While it's incredibly pathetic that she'd choose a loser she's only known a few years over the very child she gave birth to, I'm sure Hudson is better off not being in that toxic environment. So weird that her one day a week would be at her in-law's house, though - and not with either Mack's parents or Hudson's other grandparents. 

That part stuck out the most for me. That's super weird!  Jen and Larry have to be responsible for their actual grandson's visitation and NOW for a kid they aren't even related too?  I'm sure they love Hudson cause I'm sure Jen would want to be a grandma to anyone but dang.... how about we not make Ryan's parents not worry about one more thing???

• Love 10
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

I may have to change my username, y'all. That TMMamaDrama Twitter account is funny but I don't want some of those rabid fans (the ones who actually LIKE the teen moms) to do a Google search, find me here, and think it's me. I've posted enough identifiable crap on here that it's easy enough to find out my real name and that's why I try not to post anything *too* bad. Whitney Thore's people got onto me on social media and almost ruined my career and I didn't even say anything about her or on her page. (I simply posted on "hang in there, Kerrin" on a comedienne's page because she was on Whit's show and getting a ton of flack). 

People are nuts! 

• Love 6

One of the comments says that this can’t be true bc it says Ryan went to rehab 3/3, but he couldn’t have bc he was in NYC filming the reunion.  Have there been any pics of him on or around 3/3?

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

One of the comments says that this can’t be true bc it says Ryan went to rehab 3/3, but he couldn’t have bc he was in NYC filming the reunion.  Have there been any pics of him on or around 3/3?

Maybe he's in an outpatient program? That's all I can think of. The person who tweeted it was asking The Real Ashley to PM her. Then an hour later she tweeted to The Ashley and asked if she can verify if Ryan was at the reunion. Someone who attended the reunion said Ryan was there.

• Love 4

Perhaps he went in on the 3rd, checked out to go to the reunion, and then went back? I guess we’ll see which day he filmed, if he did. Jen had pictures up from New York but they were just of herself and Larry.

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, druzy said:

EXCLUSIVE Is Ryan Edwards In Rehab Again? ‘Teen Mom OG’ Dad’s Wife Mackenzie Tells All

You have to click through the article and I can't cut & paste.

MACKTRUCK.png

MACKTRUCK1.png

I don't believe a word that comes out of Mack's mouth, and if he was sitting "right there next to her", take a selfie with a piece of paper that says that day's date...that said, it should be pretty easy to confirm whether or not he was at the reunion. 

• Love 9
(edited)

Hmm...I don't believe Mackenzie, but the article doesn't ring true to me either. $1,500 a DAY for drugs? That's $550K a year. I know Ryan doesn't have that and he's not going to get it robbing people of their tools and sports equipment. And it's telling that there have been no court documents filed.

However, MACK- I don't believe (and someone please correct me if I am wrong) failing a drug test is grounds for going to jail, unless you were on probation/parole. As far as I know, Ryan has never been arrested or jailed for anything related to drug usage/possession, so I don't see how failing a drug test is grounds for incarceration now. If Ryan failed a drug test, it might cost him a job, custody, etc. but I don't think the DEA is going to burst in one him and haul him off to jail.

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. I don't for one second believe Ryan is sober, and I am sure another trip to rehab is in his not so distant future.

ETA: Also, for that article, I find it SUPER unlikely any family court judge would order supervised visitation for a parent, and choose that parent's mother in law as the source of the supervision.  Mack's own mother, sure, but Ryan's mother? Maybe if Jen was a certified social worker or something but absent that possibility that sounds completely made up.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 19

I thought the same thing about the "court-ordered" portion of Mac's comment - the original tweet did not refer to it as a "court-ordered drug test." It just mentioned Ryan failing a drug test. People take drug tests without it being court-ordered. Ryan hasn't been arrested (that we know of) for any drug-related charges which is when someone would be ordered to undergo drug-testing. If he had been arrested @druzy or someone surely would have come across an article by now. There is the possibility he has to undergo random drug-testing per any child visitation stipulation, but Maci hasn't gone to court (again, that we know of) to make any such request. She made it a big deal to mention how she demanded he take urine tests in order to appease her that he was clean, but nothing has been mentioned by her since all that was first brought up last season. We then read articles indicating Maci is pushing forth a fake storyline since she has been allowing Bentley to visit Ryan since his rehab last year. 

• Love 7
(edited)
On 3/7/2018 at 7:46 AM, druzy said:

I'm confused.  I clicked on that pic and it took me to a twitter page I think.  Honestly, I don't understand how twitter works.  I clicked off the comments pop up and this link was the first thing:  https://tmmamadrama.wordpress.com/2018/03/08/dickle-in-a-pickle-tindergate-2-0/

According to that link there are screen shots from Tinder where he was picking up chics again.  Also in the comments on twitter people are saying Mack is also on hard drugs along with Ryan.  ???

Edited to add:  1) I see that link has already been posted and 2) twitter makes me feel old...and confused.

Edited by AirQuotes
  • Love 9

10 bucks says Mack planted the rehab story herself to try and divert attention from the Tinder story that’s floating around. And remind everyone that Ryan Is in position to drop $500K on drugs. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

10 bucks says Mack planted the rehab story herself to try and divert attention from the Tinder story that’s floating around. And remind everyone that Ryan Is in position to drop $500K on drugs. 

I think you're absolutely correct.

• Love 8

It’s pretty convenient for her that the two accusations in the story - 1. Ryan was at rehab on a specific date that happened to coincide with a Teen Mom event, and 2. The specific custody filing regarding Hudson- can be very easily refuted. 

• Love 9
20 hours ago, Tatum said:

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!

Now ^^^ I can buy. 

• Love 8

Well. This just proves what we've all been saying - that the dude was never sober after his rehab stint. Heroin is a hell of a drug. You need more than 24 days to battle that beast. And people in your life who care, but aren't enablers. 

• Love 15

Has he had a prior arrest before related to drugs? I didn't think he had. I think he was arrested like 5 years ago for a DUI, and I think local police were investigating the cat killings, but I don't believe he's had a drug arrest before.

He looks so bloated in that mugshot. Big Mack is probably shitting herself right about now.

ETA: I looked it up and this is most likely a misdemeanor if this is his first offense (by that I mean his first formal possession charge), and he will most likely be shipped off to rehab again and probably subject to court ordered drug testing.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 9

I don't know if she uses, but I think she encourages him using, as long as he's discreet. Sober Ryan wants nothing to do with her.

I am sure she will say he just now relapsed, and was unlucky enough to get caught the second he obtained it.

• Love 16

Holy shit! I feel so bad for Bentley. If his "dad" wants to be an absentee piece of shit, then be an absentee piece of shit, but don't continue to pull crap like this that can affect him negatively when you haven't been able to muster anything positively for him in 9 years. 

• Love 12
34 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I don't know if she uses, but I think she encourages him using, as long as he's discreet. Sober Ryan wants nothing to do with her.

Agreed. I don't think she uses. But I do think she not only likes drugged-out Ryan, because he's nicer; but she also probably secretly enjoys the extra attention they score when this shit happens. Right now Ryan's life is way more interesting to viewers than Maci's. So Mack likely eats this shit right up. 

• Love 11
On 3/7/2018 at 5:55 AM, ghoulina said:

I thought that was weird, too. Maybe they all work busy schedules or the judge didn't trust Mack's parents not to give her access to him?

• Love 3