Type keyword(s) to search

Ryan: What the hell happened to him?

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

On 3/29/2018 at 8:15 AM, Rebecca said:

I just reread her stupid letter and my blood is boiling again. What a lying, conniving twat. Keep digging the hole, Mackenzie.

Every time the Grace Report references the letter, she makes it different, more exaggerated numbers, it's hilarious--

"oh, and that's when Mackenzie told her she hadn't let her know about Ryan's drug use for 10,000 days, 43 million hours, and 64.4 billion minutes" etc.

• Love 10

Mack Truck confirmed to Radar that she skipped her scheduled Friday-Tuesday visitation with Huddles and fled to New York.

If I cross paths with her I will let you know and hope my fellow New Yorkers will do the same-lol.

• Love 15
On 3/29/2018 at 12:48 AM, Maharincess said:

Can someone please help me out? I haven't watched the show in a while but I keep reading about Ryan's wedding and him nodding off at the wheel on the way there and I must see it. Does anyone know which episode(s) that was? 

Thanks!!! 

It starts at the 29:03 mark. Mack the Truck's infamous letter starts at 32:03.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 3

Not surprised he was arrested.  Just from watching the episodes, it's evident he's not clean & sober. MacKenzie is delusional with her protestations. 

What I'm really curious about is what drove Taylor/Maci to file for an order of protection.  What did Ryan do?  Snooped on twitter accounts but not much other there other than Maci's Mom posted about when it rains, it pours. Hmmm.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Hmmm...I can still see her tweets but yup he Instagram is locked up. I was just on there recently looking around. Maci has to a pretty good reason to get that order. I'd like to know that!

I was never following her on Twitter so I can’t view tweets anymore.

A0FC410C-1AA7-47AC-8E79-8BC1DEAD7BA8.png

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

MackTruck is slamming Cate and bragging about having Ryans seed inside her on Twitter. OMG! 

That’s not really Mackenzie. It’s a fake account. Here’s the bio:

MackenzieEdwards@MackSEdwards

I’m RYAN EDWARDS wife!!! None of you are!!!! Sometimes “Mom”. Pregnant we are naming him “Herry” short for Heroin, Ryan says it’s an old family name y’all! I

Red Bank, TN

• Love 7

Who all thinks that the big fight between Ryan and his dad that was featured had to do with had more to do with this than whatever crap was cited? Why isn't his cow of a wife reading the letter to his parents because that's EXACTLY what this was about. They have tried to bury this for so long, it's sad.

So for all the shit people talk about Catelynn and Tyler and all the crap that surrounds that family, at least they are portraying drug addiction honestly instead of trying to cover it up. And BULLSHIT that MTV didn't know about this. Let's fire Farrah on some stupid morality issue, but keep this moron driving on the roads because it makes good TV. Blech.

Also, I would bet no one knew about the arrest because he was never formally indicted and enrolled in a diversion plan. The participants of ARD in Pennsylvania have to waive their Rule 600 (speedy trial) rights in order to participate. This means there was never a searchable charge and there won't be if the program is successfully completed. However, now that he violated the program's requirements (which he clearly did), all that comes back down to the charge which is why we are only seeing it now. Interesting: in most of those diversion programs, you cannot drink. And now his PO has the tape to prove that he was imbibing after the arrest.  So he is fucked anyway you slice it. Whoever his lawyer is needs to squash Mackenzie's mouth asap because she's a moron for talking to the press about anything related to this.

Edited by LegallyRed2
add
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

A restraining order preventing Ryan from being in the vicinity of Taylor’s kids seems cynical. Am I supposed to believe that Ryan wants to?

If, for example, Ryan threatened Taylor or Maci, I can definitely see asking for protection for the kids as well.

• Love 7

Ryan Edwards found himself behind bars earlier this week, charged with violating his probation stemming from a previous arrest for possession of heroin. Teen Mom OG fans had not been aware that Ryan had been arrested before. When asked, Ryan’s pregnant wife Mackenzie claimed that “possession of heroin was the original charge from April [2017] before he went to rehab.”

So what gives? The Ashley has been able to get to the bottom of what’s going on and why there is no mugshot or online recording of Ryan being arrested for heroin possession any time before this week.

Mackenzie was not entirely correct in her statement. Ryan’s original charge stemmed from an incident that occurred on March 12, 2017. The Ashley has obtained the police report from that incident, which states that Ryan was stopped by police on that date while driving and was found to be in possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia.

“Officers found needles and 1.8 grams of heroin in an open backpack during a traffic stop in Red Bank,, [Tennessee],” the police report states.

A source tells The Ashley there’s a reason that no online record of that arrest exists.

“He was only cited and not officially arrested in 2017,” the source says. “The officers took the heroin and needles, disposed of them and let him go. He was given a court date of April 10, 2017. There was no mugshot of him taken.”

Normally, in a case like this, the arrestee would have had his mugshot taken on his court date, but it doesn’t appear that happened with Ryan.

He was given probation, though, which brings us to Ryan’s arrest earlier this week on a warrant for “petition to revoke,” which means he violated his 2017 probation.

An insider tells The Ashley that Ryan missed a required drug test this week, and that he mistakenly thought he no longer had to undergo drug testing.

“He thought his required drug testing had ended and that his case had been expunged,” the insider said. “In Tennessee, though, you have to go through the TBI [Tennessee Bureau of Investigations] in order to get your case expunged, which Ryan never did. He still had more time on probation, so he had to keep doing drug tests.”

(The dates do make sense; if Ryan had been given one year of probation for his crimes, it would match up to him thinking that his probation had ended.)

It is not yet known if Ryan failed any of the drug tests he took, although it’s unlikely he did, as he would have been arrested.

Two months after the 2017 drug bust occurred, Ryan married Mackenzie and, one day later, was checked into a Texas rehab facility where he stayed for 21 days.

As The Ashley exclusively told you on Thursday, Ryan’s ex, Maci Bookout and her husband Taylor McKinney requested Orders of Protection against Ryan for themselves and their kids. They are due to go in front of a judge on Monday to try to get the protective orders approved.

• Love 9

Well that was very interesting. I find the idea of a judge that has history with Ryan or his family plausible. It's not uncommon at all that the families could be tied together by a church or socially in their area. My little hometown still has only 2 patrol cars and law enforcement, the school system and grocerers flow thru one church for a large part. Everyone knows my family. So I moved. LOL 

• Love 8

Why the fuck would you only CITE someone driving around with heroin on them??? This isn't like a soccer mom who was going 7 miles over the speed limit and you give her a warning. I now hold those officers responsible for the drugged out wedding driving that nearly killed everyone on the freeway. 

How it took him THIS long to violate probation from a year ago is beyond me. 

• Love 19

And what guy can't get a "haircut" without a backpack?!!! That gave him away to me. The only Dudes I see his age carting around backpacks are dealers and big users. No books in them thar bags. My father would totally question my grown brothers on that. Hell he still busts me on the *PPP* but since I pass to him from time to time I'm allowed to live.

• Love 10

Wow. What type of Mayberry-let-Otis-the-town-drunk-sleep-it-off BULLSHIT was Ryan’s 2017 citation?!!! He was driving for fucks sake!! 

17 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Many addicts get high an hour after their drug tests and know when to stop using in order to be clean for the next test. 

• Love 13
21 minutes ago, druzy said:

I don't believe that Ryan thought he didn't have to take drug tests anymore. He knew he would fail.

Exactly!!

No way Mimi Jen didn't hire an attorney to handle this. The attorney probably also provided an illustrated, paint by numbers, step-by-step guide for Ryan about how to stay on the right side of his citation.

I also refuse to believe any excuses Mack Truck will inevitably make about not knowing any of the details of this case. She probably put a sticker on a calendar to remember to give Chance his flea medication AND to remind Ryan to make his drug testing appointments.

I understand small town connections, but shouldn't the judge have recused himself from this case due to the familiarity with the defendant?

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Bridget said:

I understand small town connections, but shouldn't the judge have recused himself from this case due to the familiarity with the defendant?

The Grace Report was just giving her "conspiracy theory" as she called it. A judge isn't going to put his pension on the line for the likes of Ryan. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Why the fuck would you only CITE someone driving around with heroin on them??? This isn't like a soccer mom who was going 7 miles over the speed limit and you give her a warning. I now hold those officers responsible for the drugged out wedding driving that nearly killed everyone on the freeway. 

Maybe Ryan is a snitch?

• Love 4

If this actually happened 2 months before the wedding, it makes Mackenzie (Jen & Larry too) look all the more ridiculous for going through with the sham.  Not to mention the bullshit letter blaming Maci.

• Love 21

I'm embarrassed for the police in TN that they pulled someone over who had smack and everything else on him and they let him go. Maybe he rolled over on his dealer or something. It seriously doesn't make any sense.

• Love 11
(edited)
21 hours ago, ghoulina said:

It makes me sick. I don’t want to get political but let’s just say shit would’ve been a lot different if it wasn’t an upper middle class white guy. Also, I listened to a podcast (Feathers in My Hair, even though the host annoys the shit out of me..) and someone local to Ryan told her that Ryan was driving on BUSY streets through downtown to get to the wedding location when he was driving so high. The person said mtv obviously made it look like they were only on the freeway and like there weren’t a ton of cars around. They said they know the route he took and they only showed a small part, making sure it was the part that was less sketchy looking. They said there’s NO WAY it wasn’t busy for most of the drive because it always is. So that whole scene was made to look better by mtv.

21 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Many addicts get high an hour after their drug tests and know when to stop using in order to be clean for the next test. 

This. And it works. People also save their clean pee, just in case and then use. You wouldn’t think that could work but it does. The temperature just has to be right.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 12
19 hours ago, snarts said:

If this actually happened 2 months before the wedding, it makes Mackenzie (Jen & Larry too) look all the more ridiculous for going through with the sham.  Not to mention the bullshit letter blaming Maci.

Yeah, no wonder Jen was crying...

2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

It makes me sick. I don’t want to get political but let’s just say shit would’ve been a lot different if it wasn’t an upper middle class white guy.

For real, the first time I read this I thought, WOW that wouldn't have happened if he wasn't white.

• Love 11

I know we're piling on MacTruck as we should, but fuck Jen and Larry. Throwing hissy fits about not seeing Bentley when they KNEW Ryan was using heroin and bad mouthing Maci for not handing her kid over. Fuck them for trying to put that kid in such a dangerous situation, they are not safe people.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, ActionComics25 said:

I know we're piling on MacTruck as we should, but fuck Jen and Larry. Throwing hissy fits about not seeing Bentley when they KNEW Ryan was using heroin and bad mouthing Maci for not handing her kid over. Fuck them for trying to put that kid in such a dangerous situation, they are not safe people.

Yes, this is important, too. Threatening to 'expose' Maci and talking shit about her, trying to start fights with Taylor, etc., when they knew damn good and well what their son was up to. Very disturbing.

• Love 24

I'm so torn. Heroin is a serious addiction and there is a strong possibility he has TBI from a serious car accident in the past, yet Ryan has shown troubling behavior (not being a good father) for years. It would be interesting if Ryan opened up and was able to reflect  on when his problems started. I get the sense they happened well before his ride on the Mac Truck started.  But somehow,  I get the sense that he's not truly committed to sobriety. He  left the treatment center in Dallas early, and immediately started to drink beer when he got home. 

I think MTV needs to show him an ultimatum- he either needs to be forthcoming to viewers about his addiction & try to make changes or if he's going to continue abusing drugs, he's off the show. It's ridiculous that Farrah gets fired for  being "mean" to crew, yet Ryan has been putting the crew for years in harm's way due to his drug use. Had he killed or injured someone in his wedding joyride, MTV could have been liable

I don't  believe for a minute that Jen and Larry weren't aware of his 2017 original arrest, and the show strongly hints that Larry knew of Ryan's problem before it became a storyline. I know  it must be a terrible experience to be a family member of an addict, but they have really coddled Ryan.

• Love 13

Jen and Larry better hope Ryan straightens out because Mack is going to be hell-on-wheels to deal with if he doesn't. They were lucky with Maci, she's always been accommodating but the new one will be ransoming that kid.

• Love 15
21 hours ago, Rebecca said:

. Also, I listened to a podcast (Feathers in My Hair, even though the host annoys the shit out of me)

this isn't about the pasta Ryan, but does anyone listen to the Teen Mom Trash Talk podcast?  I want to hang out with them!!

• Love 4
On 01/04/2018 at 2:59 AM, ghoulina said:

If he didn’t appear drunk or high, then the cops probably had no grounds to stop him from driving. 

• Love 1
On 3/31/2018 at 2:09 PM, druzy said:

I don't believe that Ryan thought he didn't have to take drug tests anymore. He knew he would fail.

That's what I'm saying. Mackenize is all, "He didn't FAIL, he MISSED it." Yea. Because he knew he would fail. 

On 3/31/2018 at 2:16 PM, CofCinci said:

Yea, but he was seen high as fuck on TV, driving down the freeway, during this supposed probation period. 

17 hours ago, meredithalmighty said:

I'm so torn. Heroin is a serious addiction and there is a strong possibility he has TBI from a serious car accident in the past, yet Ryan has shown troubling behavior (not being a good father) for years. It would be interesting if Ryan opened up and was able to reflect  on when his problems started. I get the sense they happened well before his ride on the Mac Truck started.  But somehow,  I get the sense that he's not truly committed to sobriety. He  left the treatment center in Dallas early, and immediately started to drink beer when he got home. 

I think MTV needs to show him an ultimatum- he either needs to be forthcoming to viewers about his addiction & try to make changes or if he's going to continue abusing drugs, he's off the show. It's ridiculous that Farrah gets fired for  being "mean" to crew, yet Ryan has been putting the crew for years in harm's way due to his drug use. Had he killed or injured someone in his wedding joyride, MTV could have been liable

I agree with this. I understand that drug use isn't black and white. Not all drug users are bad people. I realize what a powerful hold addiction has on my people. My cousin almost died of a heroin OD roughly 4 years ago. His family served up some tough love and he got clean, has been clean ever since. He ended the relationship he was in. Moved away from the environment he was in. Stopped working in the industry he was in (bartending). He relied on his family and worked hard to improve his life. He's now been working steadily, has a steady relationship with an old hometown friend, is a great step-father to her daughter. He doesn't even drink. I'm so proud of him. 

There are plenty of success stories out there. I know it's hard. But it takes real honesty and self reflection to beat an addiction. Ryan shows none of that. And, what's worse, his family shows none of it either. I don't envy them, because I can't imagine the 50 different ways your heart strings would be pulled, dealing with an addict for a child. (Not sympathy for Mackenzie, she willingly married into that.) But they have to wake up and realize that their enabling is killing him. They have to refuse to put up with it any more. No loaning him money. No being the intermediary for Bentley. Cut his ass OFF. And MTV too. 

I dislike Farrah and don't miss her, but they milked the shit out of the ratings for that driving debacle and THAT was the most disturbing thing I've ever seen on TM, followed closely by Amber's assault of Gary. Farrah's incessant bitching would get old and I don't blame them for letting her go. But blood is on their hands when they willingly film this shit and get rich off of it. 

17 hours ago, meredithalmighty said:

I think it's more that he benefits from being white. If he was a snitch, I don't think a report would have been filed.

I think it's more of a status thing than a race thing. Sadly, I know plenty of poor, white people who haven't caught any breaks when it comes to dealing with the law. My husband was in trouble with the law a lot as a juvenile. Never got one break. (Not that he should have.) Ryan comes from a nice, upper-middle class family. They may be well respected in the community; they may have connections. They have the ability to pay for decent counsel. 

2 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

If he didn’t appear drunk or high, then the cops probably had no grounds to stop him from driving. 

I'm talking about when they pulled him over and he had needles and heroin on him. Whether he was actually high in the moment is irrelevant. I'm baffled as to why he was only cited, instead of arrested for possession and drug paraphernalia? 

• Love 12
(edited)
39 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm talking about when they pulled him over and he had needles and heroin on him. Whether he was actually high in the moment is irrelevant. I'm baffled as to why he was only cited, instead of arrested for possession and drug paraphernalia? 

Has it been stated why he was pulled over ?

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm confused too. I don't think "snitching" is an option, because doesn't that usually happen as part of a plea deal after you've been arrested? I can't imagine someone getting pulled over with HEROIN, saying "but Billy Bob is the dealer!!!...and JEFF is the guy who deals to HIM!"...and the cops saying "oh, alright. Peace out G!". As far as his race/status, I could see that being far more likely as a reason he wasn't arrested right there on the spot, but I still think that the race/status thing would again come into play after that initial arrest. There are exceptions to every rule, but it COMPLETELY baffles me that someone wouldn't be immediately arrested if they were caught with heroin, regardless of who they are. 

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I'm confused too. I don't think "snitching" is an option, because doesn't that usually happen as part of a plea deal after you've been arrested? I can't imagine someone getting pulled over with HEROIN, saying "but Billy Bob is the dealer!!!...and JEFF is the guy who deals to HIM!"...and the cops saying "oh, alright. Peace out G!". As far as his race/status, I could see that being far more likely as a reason he wasn't arrested right there on the spot, but I still think that the race/status thing would again come into play after that initial arrest. There are exceptions to every rule, but it COMPLETELY baffles me that someone wouldn't be immediately arrested if they were caught with heroin, regardless of who they are. 

Something is wrong. It was reported that he was stopped on March 12, 2017 but there is no record of him being stopped on that date:

ryantraffic.png

ryant.png

• Love 5