Type keyword(s) to search

Quotes: Get Ready for a Large File Transfer!

• Start Topic

Simmons:  “We have come full circle.”

Fitz:  “Just In time for the end of days.”

I don't know the name of the other guy so I am skipping names

Daisy: “I am stronger then you know.”

Other guy: "Everyone thinks that"

Daisy: "But in my case its true. I am The Destroyer Of Worlds.”

• Love 1

From S0414-"The Man Behind The Shield"

Coulsen's conversation with the guard

"I am to come from the UN for take the item found up your premesis"

"It is for the protection of all your cats"

• Love 1
(edited)

I don't remember what episode (I just binged seasons 1 & 2), but I'm totally using this one.

Coulson (with his usual mild surprise): Who in the hell are you, and why, also in the hell, are you here?"

Edited by Archery
  • Love 3

Snowflake: "They're all shiny, but totally useless."

Dana: "You have hundreds of thousands worth of diamonds right there.  What more do you want?"
Sarge: "This?  People care about this junk?"

On 6/10/2019 at 5:53 AM, RachelKM said:

Not technically a quote, but it was the best thing from the episode: 

Mack's Face.png

I loved Mack's face so much. He had this "I need brain bleach" look combined with "I'm not surprised you did this but I need to find a way to get on with my life after witnessing this."

You can see all the "ewww" thoughts swirling in his head 😂

• LOL 5
(edited)

Fitz after being told he needs to build a machine to go back in time: " I can't, its against the law,,,,,OF PHYSICS"

Jemma: "listen, Leopold is coming"

Edited by Raja
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Ceindreadh said:

I don't know how best to transcribe it, but Fitz's yelp when he saw 7 and a half year old Jemma, had me rewinding and rewatching a few times!

Same!

• Love 1

Sarge: Shrike-killing bullets. Should've thought of that. Just never been to a planet that was so into guns.

Deke: Everybody! I'd like you to meet Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons. They identify as my grandparents, so please just go with it. 

Fitz: You said our grandson was a delight!

Simmons: He's a work in progress.

Deke: And my best friend turned out to be a spy, and and my girlfriend turned out to be a psychopath.

Simmons: Snowflake was not good for you.

Deke: I was talking about Sequoia.

My favorite part of this was that I completely forgot about Snowflake and automatically thought Sequoia was the psycho.

Edited by bettername2come
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, swanpride said:

Yeah, me too. Also with the "so into guns" part I was thinking "well, not the WHOLE planet".

Well, to be fair, most MCU planets seem to operate as a whole, so you can’t really blame him for thinking otherwise after only spending time in the US.

• Love 1
On 5/29/2020 at 3:43 AM, swanpride said:

Honestly, I don't get the 1930s baseball reference line….

She, Chloe Bennet was breaking the forth wall by just swinging the pipe like a baseball batter and noting the visual reference.

On 5/29/2020 at 5:43 AM, swanpride said:

Honestly, I don't get the 1930s baseball reference line….

I took it as, Quake had no idea what to say so she’s like “insert baseball reference here” meta-joke.

• Love 2

I was watching an old episode (ghost rider ones). Anyhow, I didn't see this on here:

Fitz: picks up his phone "I'll just call Simmons and let her know I'm okay I'm in another demention" Pauses "that's not going to work".

• Love 1
On 6/3/2020 at 7:59 PM, bettername2come said:

Simmons: I'm a doctor not a dame.

Simmons: I'm a biochemist not a bird.

She has referenced Doctor Who in the past. Dr. McCoy now. She's still one of us.

Enoch to Agent May; "You and I have not met, in this timeline, but I'm told that we were quite helpful to one another in a previous one.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, swanpride said:

I nominate "bumping lemons" as best euphemism for sex ever.

Definitely a good one - not only hilarious, but also really good world-building continuity for Deke. He's been talking about the cultural significance of lemons in his dystopian backstory for three seasons now.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, blueray said:

Enoch: "come with me if you want to exist"

"Come with me if you want to continue to exist"

Sorry for being pedantic, but if we have a quotes thread, the quotes have to be accurate.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Orbert said:

"Come with me if you want to continue to exist"

Sorry for being pedantic, but if we have a quotes thread, the quotes have to be accurate.

Yeah, I knew I was close but couldn't remember exactly lol

• Love 1
(edited)

Fair enough.  "exist" = "live" fits the original phrase better, but "continue to exist" makes it clunky and awkward, and thus more like what Enoch would say.

Edited by Orbert
  • Love 2