Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I believe many over 50 can relate to Shannon and weight gain and especially hard to lose extra pounds.  I am not about fat shaming these women.  So far we have heard Tamra disparage Jeana over her weight, Slade disparage Tamra and Vicki over their weight, we had a significant portion of the season devoted to Tamra's extreme diet and exercise routine, just today another story about Terry and Heather and their of so svelte bods, Heather being called anorexic< Meghan going on about her pregnancy weight gain but here is when it gets a little tawdry-even by tabloid standards:  http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/11/02/shannon-beador-warned-by-rhoc-producers-about-her-weight-gain/

Does anyone really believe production has put Shannon on notice about her weight gain?

I have a hard time believing that Bravo is giving her grief about her weight, and the idea that she is obese seems ridiculous to me. 

I don't like the fat shaming either, but unless Bravo is doing it, I don't see it at this point (except from Kelly). It is true that Shannon looks very, very different this season, especially at the reunion. I think that most people can relate to this. I hope it's not her storyline next season, however. She did the whole deal last year where she was called brave for showing her the more unflattering parts of her body to the camera as she tried to get into shape. She talked then about the stress of everything making her gain weight, although she said she has always struggled with this. We've been there and done that, and I hope we don't have to do it again. My guess is that Shannon will do what most people with her income do and have a little lipo or something before next season. 

• Love 12
10 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I disagree, if you look at their faces, their eyes as well as listen to what they say/do, all but Meghan/Kelly were drunk. The difference being, we are accustomed to Tamra, Heather and Shannon acting like asses when they are drunk, not so much Heather though. She usually keeps a tight grip/control on her mouth/words/actions and she clearly didn't have any control over herself. LOL

When Heather was grabbing Megan's face-and not letting go!-and repeatedly stroking it and telling her what to think and feel, she was super focused on Megan. Bizarrely, uncomfortably, and definitely not drunk. She didn't slur, and didn't let go of her face! It was such a weird scene, I'm always uncomfortable watching it. Her mask slipped then, and not because she was drunk, but because that's who she really is.

• Love 11
48 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I have a hard time believing that Bravo is giving her grief about her weight, and the idea that she is obese seems ridiculous to me. 

I don't like the fat shaming either, but unless Bravo is doing it, I don't see it at this point (except from Kelly). It is true that Shannon looks very, very different this season, especially at the reunion. I think that most people can relate to this. I hope it's not her storyline next season, however. She did the whole deal last year where she was called brave for showing her the more unflattering parts of her body to the camera as she tried to get into shape. She talked then about the stress of everything making her gain weight, although she said she has always struggled with this. We've been there and done that, and I hope we don't have to do it again. My guess is that Shannon will do what most people with her income do and have a little lipo or something before next season. 

But to be fair:  there are better ways to dress to flatter the worst parts of oneself that don't include surgeries.  These high waisted short skirt one-piece dresses she wears are horribly unflattering to her body shape.  There are other things she could be wearing, that a good stylist could point her to, where we wouldn't even notice.

That's been the problem with many of the women on these shows.  They are not doing themselves any favors by thinking, in their 50s after multiple births and even menopause, they can get away with the same styles they wore 20 years ago.

• Love 12

Heather is hyper aware of the cameras and the fact that everything said on camera will come back to you. I wouldn't put it past her at all to repeat confidences to her non tv friends, but she is way too savvy to fall into the trap of replayed footage. She is super high strung but once in awhile she slips- hence, the things she apologized for on the reunion. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, b2H said:

That's been the problem with many of the women on these shows.  They are not doing themselves any favors by thinking, in their 50s after multiple births and even menopause, they can get away with the same styles they wore 20 years ago.

I agree but trace this back to the cult of youth, the concept of denying natural aging, the necessity of Botox, hair dye and all that goes along with it. Obviously no one wants to end up looking like the Crypt Keeper but the reality is that, as you get older, things change--the texture of your skin, you tend to go gray, clothing which fit when you were 25 either doesn't still fit or doesn't look as good as it once did.

Lynn Curtin was a prime example of this; she flatly and often refused to reveal her real age (50-something, I'd guess), prided herself on sharing clothing with her high school aged daughters, demanded facelifts and such when they were being foreclosed on for non-payment of rent and so on. Vicki's insecurity insists that having her many times reconstructed almost 60 year old boobs on constant display is another example; seriously, does anyone really want to see them walking down the street or at a restaurant? To me it just seems desperate and sad.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to look your best but a nod to reality isn't a bad thing.

• Love 14
8 hours ago, pbutler111 said:

Heather -- the spreader of rumors -- had absolutely no moral ground to stand on in that situation.  For her to get all haughty and order out of her house the woman she'd wronged was quite the disgusting display of hubris.  Heather absolutely needs to control everything and everybody in her orbit, and, though often issuing superficial apologies, never seems to truly think she does anything wrong.

What "rumors" did Heather spread? When Shannon went to her house that season, Shannon was digging for information and wanted Heather to betray a friend (Tamra), something Heather refused to do. I also don't have a problem with Heather wanting an out of control Shannon to leave her home.

2 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

When Heather was grabbing Megan's face-and not letting go!-and repeatedly stroking it and telling her what to think and feel, she was super focused on Megan. Bizarrely, uncomfortably, and definitely not drunk. She didn't slur, and didn't let go of her face! It was such a weird scene, I'm always uncomfortable watching it. Her mask slipped then, and not because she was drunk, but because that's who she really is.

Yes, Heather was wrong to touch Meghan's face and insert buzzed for drunk, she was not fall down pass out drunk but buzzed enough to not think before she says/does something. Most people have done/said things when they are buzzed that they would never do/say stone cold sober, Heather is no different. LOL

• Love 11
42 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Heather is hyper aware of the cameras and the fact that everything said on camera will come back to you. I wouldn't put it past her at all to repeat confidences to her non tv friends, but she is way too savvy to fall into the trap of replayed footage. She is super high strung but once in awhile she slips- hence, the things she apologized for on the reunion. 

All of the OC HWs have been consistent in that they all say Heather does not out secrets/confidences about them to anyone, on or off camera. That is something that has never been said about any other HW across the entire franchise, which is a big deal IMO. Does she screw up and say the wrong things? Of course she does, she is far from perfect and makes mistakes like we all do but she doesn't betray their trust. Look at what she apologized for at the reunion, for saying/making judgmental comments about them, not for betraying secrets.

• Love 14
16 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I believe many over 50 can relate to Shannon and weight gain and especially hard to lose extra pounds.  I am not about fat shaming these women.  So far we have heard Tamra disparage Jeana over her weight, Slade disparage Tamra and Vicki over their weight, we had a significant portion of the season devoted to Tamra's extreme diet and exercise routine, just today another story about Terry and Heather and their of so svelte bods, Heather being called anorexic< Meghan going on about her pregnancy weight gain but here is when it gets a little tawdry-even by tabloid standards:  http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/11/02/shannon-beador-warned-by-rhoc-producers-about-her-weight-gain/

Does anyone really believe production has put Shannon on notice about her weight gain?

Raises hand on relating! I'll be 51 in a few weeks  and the weight has piled on out of nowhere over the past few years with no change in diet and exercise and it sucks. Plus, I break out like crazy now when I never had acne as a teen.

Of course, all those Cadbury Mini Balls I had for breakfast doesn't help...They are crack!

• Love 21
19 minutes ago, Cranky One said:

Raises hand on relating! I'll be 51 in a few weeks  and the weight has piled on out of nowhere over the past few years with no change in diet and exercise and it sucks. Plus, I break out like crazy now when I never had acne as a teen.

Of course, all those Cadbury Mini Balls I had for breakfast doesn't help...They are crack!

I'll be fifty in a few weeks. The only way I can keep weight off is to eat vegetables....and nothing else. It sucks and that is what I thought of when I looked at Shannon. Age. Plain and simple. With the way I'm eating for the past year or so, and running at least three times a week, I should be a size six the largest! Not any more. 

Some people don't get that problem as they age but a lot of us do. Shannon looks like she's in the crappy club. The emergence of the tummy. Happened to my aunt and my mother, as well.

Sucks. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Yeah, I don't think Bravo is saying anything-it is not as if the 30 pound weight gain has caused the cameramen to have change lenses.  I posted the link because it is essentially mean for these sites to start such a rumor.  Vicki and Jeana were certainly not size 0 when they started the show. 

She started a Facebook video workout session and then it stopped when she got pneumonia.

As quirky as Shannon is, she has said no to surgery. According to Shannon and her friend who introduced her to Dr. Moon, surgery throws something out of whack.  So of course that means next year we will see her having lipo.  Shannon having a 9 lbs. baby and twins had to be hard on her mid-section.  Not everyone pops back to wedding dress size. 

• Love 7

I'm not going to bend myself into a pretzel trying to think up reasons and excuses for Heather's aggressive behavior on the bus. she wasn't drunk. She's just a bitch. Imagine if it was Kelly grabbing Megan's face that way, not letting go, and telling her what to think? The pearl clutching? Oh. My. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

All of the OC HWs have been consistent in that they all say Heather does not out secrets/confidences about them to anyone, on or off camera. That is something that has never been said about any other HW across the entire franchise, which is a big deal IMO. Does she screw up and say the wrong things? Of course she does, she is far from perfect and makes mistakes like we all do but she doesn't betray their trust. Look at what she apologized for at the reunion, for saying/making judgmental comments about them, not for betraying secrets.

When you talk shit about people behind their backs and don't ever want to answer for it to their face, it's usually a good idea to keep the secrets of others as well in hopes that they will return the favour. It's not beyond Heather to gossip. Didn't she go blabbing about Shannon's marital problems when Tamra mentioned it to her? Or is the nature of someone else's marriage ripe for discussion so long as no one tells you to not tell anyone else - because otherwise, it's of course everyone else's business to know about it and talk about it, right? It's difficult to really give Heather so much credit for keeping secrets. She says things to the other women that she expects them to keep mum on as well. While I don't think that she would expose information to the extent that Kelly has done - Heather thinks she's more principled than she really is. Being so pretentious and judgmental in its own, is a bad quality that I think most people would say they don't appreciate in a friendship. I certainly wouldn't confide in someone who can't keep secrets. I also wouldn't confide in someone who habitually judges others. Heather's friendships on the show have all been tested because of that very thing. Someone who uses foul language and hits below the belt when they're angry or drunk - it's not that far off from someone who talks down to others and tries to make them feel little because they do things differently from you. It all boils down to the fact, that in many ways, Heather and Kelly do exhibit similar intent when angry or offended, it's their delivery that's different.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, nexxie said:

Well, to each her own - but I sure wouldn't trust Heather. imo Meghan was right to be creeped out by Heather's behavior on the bus - mean girl behavior I'd add to the red flags list already mentioned.

If anybody can bring out someone's inner "mean girl" it's Kelly Dodd.  She's earned every harsh and/or condescending comment. 

11 hours ago, FakeJoshDuggar said:

I'm fairly sure that Vickie's event was called a contractual obligation rather than a birthday party.

Exactamundo!  Showing up for a filmed event vs.  visiting somebody you don't know very well or like in the ER are like apples and oranges!

4 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

No.

When Jeana was introduced on the show, she was heavy on day one.  Same with Quinn.  Vicki has had some thick seasons as well.  Ridiculous.

It's a combination of menopause, drinking alcohol and bringing starchy foods like potatoes back into her life.  Shannon was very particular and controlled about food in the beginning but she seems to have relaxed in order to focus on her relationships...another words, trying to not be as OCDish as she was in the past which was creating tension with David.   I think through therapy she realized she was not embracing the fun side of life and is learning to loosen up with food and other distractions beyond just drinking.

That was my first thought.  First of all, Shannon is nowhere near "obese."  She does have a small frame, and even when she was gaining weight last year, she still only weighed like.... 135? It wasn't a high number.  I'd say at the MOST she weighs now is like 140 or 145.  Unless she's only 5 feet tall, that is not obese.

And sorry, but she's nowhere near the size that Jeanna and Quinn were when they were on the show. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I think she also apologizes when faced with social media pressure. And she got tons of backlash, maybe not so much in this forum, but definitly on Twitter, some popular podcasts and other blogs. She's savy enough to gage the temperature of the room. And has stuff to sell. Books, skin care, her husband's tv shows. She tries to appeal to everyone. Hence the reunion apologies after she slips up during the season. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 8
58 minutes ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Off Topic but I can't resist- When I had been married 7 years my husband got a card in the mail. I (joking) said"Look a card from your girlfriend" He -I swear - Shoved the card and envelope down the couch cushions ---while i was WATCHING and swore there "was no card". OMG. I stayed married to. For 27 years. Divorced that lying rat bastard 10 years ago and I'm now happy and healthy. 

OMG!  I gave you a "like" because you divorced the asshole!!!  Glad you are rid of him.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Heather has said that she regrets the way that she treated Shannon that night. She said she tried to call her after she left to make sure she was OK. Shannon forgave her once she understood all that had happened. She said she had confirmation from others that Heather knew about the affair. Heather had heard about it, yet she told no one. Not Tamra and not Terry. Heather didn't want to get into the conversation that had happened at that lunch on camera. She didn't know what Shannon knew about what had been discussed and what she might say. She didn't handle it in the best way, but she wanted the convesation on camera to end. Shannon was the one who was wronged in that situation, and with all the information she learned, she decided to forgive her. She said in an interview at the beginning of the year that she had learned that Heather was extremely loyal and would never betray a friend. Good enough for me. 

Heather always makes with the regrets when these things air and public opinion turns against her.  She's really swell that way.

• Love 3
On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 8:52 PM, WireWrap said:

Vicki was terrified to go at Tamra/Eddie about this out of fear of ticking Andy off and loosing her Orange! (He looked pissed off!) LOL

She was AWFUL - she said something to Andy like, "and I like you..." implying that she likes him even though he is gay.  He totally caught that and did not appreciate it.  I hope Andy gets what is so awful about Vicki.

• Love 17
21 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

She was AWFUL - she said something to Andy like, "and I like you..." implying that she likes him even though he is gay.  He totally caught that and did not appreciate it.  I hope Andy gets what is so awful about Vicki.

Yes, she and Tamra were both using the term "Gay" as if it was a bad thing in and of itself.  It was like they were arguing about a rumor that Eddie was a cheater or thief or something.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

When you talk shit about people behind their backs and don't ever want to answer for it to their face, it's usually a good idea to keep the secrets of others as well in hopes that they will return the favour. It's not beyond Heather to gossip. Didn't she go blabbing about Shannon's marital problems when Tamra mentioned it to her? Or is the nature of someone else's marriage ripe for discussion so long as no one tells you to not tell anyone else - because otherwise, it's of course everyone else's business to know about it and talk about it, right? It's difficult to really give Heather so much credit for keeping secrets. She says things to the other women that she expects them to keep mum on as well. While I don't think that she would expose information to the extent that Kelly has done - Heather thinks she's more principled than she really is. Being so pretentious and judgmental in its own, is a bad quality that I think most people would say they don't appreciate in a friendship. I certainly wouldn't confide in someone who can't keep secrets. I also wouldn't confide in someone who habitually judges others. Heather's friendships on the show have all been tested because of that very thing. Someone who uses foul language and hits below the belt when they're angry or drunk - it's not that far off from someone who talks down to others and tries to make them feel little because they do things differently from you. It all boils down to the fact, that in many ways, Heather and Kelly do exhibit similar intent when angry or offended, it's their delivery that's different.

Heather has said that if something is said/shared "on camera", it is fair game. What Tamra told her about David's email/their marriage was said on camera, not off, so it was ok to discuss it.  In fact, on/off camera distinction has been pointed out on pretty much all the HW shows and Andy, himself, has pointed it out during most of the various reunions. LOL

Does Heather gossip on camera about the others? Yes, because that is a big part of her job, as it is for all of the HWs. Don't gossip about each other.........get fired. LOL

Heather has never exposed a secret or something personal someone told her in confidence off camera like Kelly did this season or that Tamra, Vicki and others have done throughout the years. That does set Heather apart from the others and makes her more trustworthy IMO and in the opinions of the other HWs.

No, Heather and Kelly are not alike, in any way other than they are both OC HWs. Heather may pretentious but she doesn't hit below the belt. She doesn't get offended at someone correcting her and then outs something personal to embarrass/humiliate/hurt them like Kelly does all the time. Heather doesn't fight dirty, Kelly not only does, she admits she does it like it is a badge of honor. Oh, and when Heather apologizes, she does not make the same mistake again and when she accepts an apology she moves on without holding a grudge or hitting that person over the head time and time again.  

2 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

I think she also apologizes when faced with social media pressure. And she got tons of backlash, maybe not so much in this forum, but definitly on Twitter, some popular podcasts and other blogs. She's savy enough to gage the temperature of the room. And has stuff to sell. Books, skin care, her husband's tv shows. She tries to appeal to everyone. Hence the reunion apologies after she slips up during the season. 

Heck, lets be honest, they all apologize when the shit hits the fan with viewer blow back to 1 extent or another but Heather doesn't rescind her apologies when things calm down later like Vicki, Kelly or Tamra do. Also, I am not sure it is just viewer feedback that propels Heather to apologize but I think viewing the episode and seeing how she comes across to herself plays a larger role in her making an apology. Also, take into account that the reunion was filmed before we all saw the trip to Ireland so she did not know how the viewers would react to the bus scene, none of them did. LOL

• Love 7

As much as everything about Vicki disgusts me, I have to be honest and admit that I would miss her.  I am enjoying watching her self-destruct on my television and get a little bit of comeuppance for all the shadiness and her high and mighty untouchable attitude.  Before kicking her to the curb, I would love to see her be reduced to "friend" status for a season, yet keep her on the outside looking in at all the other HWs who no longer pretend to be her "friend".  Just to make Vicki squirm let's put Shannon in the middle of the orange-holding line (not that Shannon is worthy, but just because Shannon being front and center would burn Vicki the most).  I'd like to watch Vicki's world crumble a little bit more before we wave buh-bye. 

Ugh, I hate what this show is doing to me!!!  Maybe it's ME who needs to take a break.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Yes, she and Tamra were both using the term "Gay" as if it was a bad thing in and of itself.  It was like they were arguing about a rumor that Eddie was a cheater or thief or something.

1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Well, to be fair, for a straight woman, it would be an insult to have someone accuse your husband as "gay" because it means that you are nothing more than his beard, so I get why Tamra felt it was an insult. Vicki wasn't really insulting Eddie, she was insulting Tamra by saying that she/Eddie were only using each other and not really a married couple, that Eddie didn't desire Tamra.

Exactly. Being gay isn't wrong or a bad thing, but I wouldn't take too kindly to anyone accusing my husband of being gay, especially with no proof.

I really hope the "I like you" comment from Vicki to Andy is the last straw for him and he gets rid of her con woman ass. Yes Vicki, I said it, CON WOMAN!!

• Love 17

Here is my take on Shannon, Vicki, and the secret reveal at the reunion: 

From the moment Vicki first threatened Shannon with outing her secret, it seemed quite obvious that she was referring to something Shannon did.  And I think even someone as base as Vicki knows she'd lose the audience by attacking the victim of the secret.   And while Vicki is not too bright, she has a low cunning. 

So here's what went down, IMO.  It happened pretty much as Shannon explained.  Appalled by what happened, and perhaps frightened by her own drinking and lack of self control, Shannon called and spilled all to Vicki.  Vicki never attempted to intervene that night because Shannon wasn't in danger.

Knowing how humiliating this event was to Shannon, and knowing Shannon is not going to fess up on camera voluntarily (who would?), Vicki forces Shannon to either allow the audience to believe David beat her, or put the lowest point of her life out for scrutiny. 

Vicki knows this and Shannon knows this.  And that is why Shannon was shaking with outrage.  That's why Vicki brought the subject up with no concern for Shannon's safety to be seen, and that's why everything clicked with Kelly (oh, that makes sense). 

• Love 15

I don't know where they're going to go with this cast. The only person who came out unscathed and remotely likable was Meghan (HOW THE HOLY HELL!?). 

Vicki, when your own daughter says you're a liar and a phony, it's time to pack it up. 

Tamra, Jesus is not Beetlejuice; no matter how many times you say his name, he isn't suddenly going to appear in your dark soul. 

Shannon, you played the "getting Kelly naked wasted" all wrong. Bad, bad move. 

Heather, everything you say drips with pretension. Shut up forever. 

Kelly, Nope. 

• Love 6
20 hours ago, Former Nun said:

And...if Vicki had that sort of text she would have made it public before the reunion...or definitely AT the reunion.  

Yeah.  If it was in a text.  If Shannon called Vicki and said she'd gotten into a fight with David and 'look what he did to me!!!'  And then texted the pic, then Vicki would only have had the pic.  And it looks to me as if Vicki only had the pic.  Because she wouldn't have spun it that way if she also had a text--which Shannon could also pull up having sent it--that said 'silly me!  I had a fight with David and banged into a door.'

On 11/21/2016 at 10:03 PM, 100PercentPain said:

Hilarious that Vicki tried to argue with Shannon about the authenticity of Shannon's lung issues considering last year. The subtle shade from Shannon when she said, "I have a well respected doctor at Hope who told me not to go." Ha!

Sorry Heather, but you CAN be histrionic and be airlifted. The EMTs have to take Vicki's answers to questions about pain and numbness at face value. Even if they were aware of Vicki's history of lying and exaggerating for attention (which I doubt), they couldn't just leave her in the middle of the dessert if she had just been in an accident and was claiming she couldn't feel part of her body. In any case, Meghan's text doesn't look good for her, but honestly, at this point I don't even care because I wouldn't want to go to Vicki's bedside either. 

Bahahaha Vicki was PISSED when Andy inadvertently pointed out that even Vicki's daughter needed proof that her mother was being airlifted. Also Vicki claiming that she would EVER downplay her own pity party so as to not minimize or detract from someone else's is pure gold. Is this bitch for real? Shit. 

Good for Meghan and Heather for apologizing for at least some of their shitty and/or disingenuous comments. 

You know, Shannon/Heather/Tamra got some major side eye from me with the Fireball and tequila antics, and I'm still not sure how I feel about it now, but I can at least see what they're saying being a possibility and I'm not terribly scandalized by it anymore. No one forced it down Kelly's throat and unlike Gretchen in Naked Wasted Original Recipe, Kelly was sober and in a state of mind where she could clearly make a decision about what she wanted to drink. 

The ladies' facial expressions in response to Kelly's comments crack me up. 

Vicki is gross. She is so full of shit. Just that ugly expression on her face when the other women call her out on something makes me ragey. She can miss me with all her, "It came from Kelly, not me!" bullshit. Exactly nobody believes that that wasn't her intended goal when she told Kelly (and it doesn't matter if it was off camera that she gave that she specifics when they did film a conversation about some unnamed ominous secret between Vicki and Kelly). I'm not sure if I completely believe Shannon's version of events, but I believe her version contains more truth than Vicki's and I hope that whatever ugliness transpired between her and David has not repeated itself. Meanwhile Vicki said Brooks pulled her hair but that's different because it's "not hitting" and they weren't together. Gross that she's also been repeating the Eddie rumor for years. Yes, people have been saying it forever but Tamra was supposedly her friend during that time. 

I'm not always a Heather fan but she read Vicki like a book re: Shannon's marriage and the fact that Vicki DID lie.

"Statements like that are what make you unlikeable." Hahahaha. She's right, though. Kelly has a tendency to blow right past the line and not even realize it. She's just so juvenile and has zero self awareness. 

Vicki rolling her eyes when Shannon said she accepted the apology but her family was still hurt was quintessential Vicki. She thinks because she says "sorry" that there are no consequences and everyone needs to just embrace her again. Fuck right off. 

That's all I've got, y'all. Bring on the BH ladies. 

I literally nodded my head at every single sentence you wrote.  Thank you!

• Love 5
4 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Most of them do the same. If Vicki wasn't capable of bowing to social media pressure, we'd still have Kill All Cancer as a going concern.

• Love 5

Bless her smug little unrepentant heart, Kelly thinks the whole world likes her. Oh to be that narcissistic and unaware. Why, I could make myself believe I am a supermodel.  I mean, objectively, I'm 5'3", fat, old, but hey, I'm a supermodel.  *makes smug-Kelly-face*

Nah. Not enough self-delusion in the world.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

Exactly. Being gay isn't wrong or a bad thing, but I wouldn't take too kindly to anyone accusing my husband of being gay, especially with no proof.

I really hope the "I like you" comment from Vicki to Andy is the last straw for him and he gets rid of her con woman ass. Yes Vicki, I said it, CON WOMAN!!

What Vicks was trying to do with the Eddie-is-gay stuff is throw a claim out there that Tams' marriage is a fake -- and this marriage was done solely for the show.  Is it possible?  Tams sure is lowball enough to pull off such a thing & she'd have the motivation of the Bravo dough to do it.  Of course, that's if she made a deal with Eddie, figuring it would give her a guaranteed storyline, and making her position on the show (maybe in her head) somewhat more guaranteed.  I'm not saying I believe this -- just that it's a possible scenario.  Tams & Eddie deny it, so it's pure speculation.  But Vicks put this out there -- pretty much based on nothing.  And she did it completely out of revenge because she was outed for her cancer scam.  The woman is absolute evil.

I have to watch again to see Satan Andy's reaction to Vicks saying "I like you".  When I watched it, I shook & cringed at the awfulness & thoughtlessness of it.  I'm curious if he caught just how awful it was at the time she said it.  Like I said, the woman is absolute evil.  

Hey, Satan Andy, you wanna keep bringing this evil, terrible woman back, so I hope she keeps insulting you.  You deserve it.  Except she was also insulting ALL gay people.  But I guess Satan Andy doesn't give a fuck about that, as long as the ratings are OK.

• Love 5

BRRRR All this talk about gas lighting by ex husbands is giving me PTSD. :)

Sorry Shannon but I'm not buying what your selling. Your whole story is suspect. Sounds like a few visits to AA may not hurt you if you're so drunk you end up 9 blocks away with torn hose and no memory! And David has never hurt you? Yeah , sure. That's why your busting down doors to the extent you're all bruised (?) FISHY!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, quaintirene said:

Yeah.  If it was in a text.  If Shannon called Vicki and said she'd gotten into a fight with David and 'look what he did to me!!!'  And then texted the pic, then Vicki would only have had the pic.  And it looks to me as if Vicki only had the pic.  Because she wouldn't have spun it that way if she also had a text--which Shannon could also pull up having sent it--that said 'silly me!  I had a fight with David and banged into a door.'

Vicki had no proof, nothing, even though she claimed she did! The photos shown were from Shannon's phone, not Vicki's. Vicki knew that David did not hit Shannon, let alone "beat the shit out of her" but she knew that some viewers would believe her lie just because they don't like Shannon and/or David. I wish that Andy had turned to Vicki and asked her "Why, if you believed that David was in fact hitting Shannon, you didn't call 911 or send Brooks over to their house to remove Shannon from harms way?" because she would have had no reasonable/believable excuse why she didn't "help" her good dear friend. Even the "friend" of Vicki's that was present when Shannon called Vicki said that they, the friends, wanted to call the police or send help but that Vicki, herself, told them "No"! Vicki is a Liar that Lies!

• Love 14
30 minutes ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

BRRRR All this talk about gas lighting by ex husbands is giving me PTSD. :)

Sorry Shannon but I'm not buying what your selling. Your whole story is suspect. Sounds like a few visits to AA may not hurt you if you're so drunk you end up 9 blocks away with torn hose and no memory! And David has never hurt you? Yeah , sure. That's why your busting down doors to the extent you're all bruised (?) FISHY!

Vicki's friend, that was at her house when Shannon made this call, never claimed that Shannon said that David "hit" her or "beat the shit out of her". Her story about what was said was closer to what Shannon said than to what Vicki said and she gave the interview to AATT to "support" Vicki! Even Vicki's off camera friends can't/won't corroborate Vicki's lies. LOL

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Most of them do the same. If Vicki wasn't capable of bowing to social media pressure, we'd still have Kill All Cancer as a going concern.

Right, they do. I don't think any of them apologize out of real sorrow or regret. Except sorrow for themselves and regret for how they look publicly. I'm certainly no Kelly apologist, I think she's vile, but so are each and every one of them, in their own special ways. They have all done things that I've found ugly and disgusting at one time or another. Things that I can't imagine anyone I know doing. That's why they're on tv. Monkeys in Wigs. Throwing shit at each other. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Right, they do. I don't think any of them apologize out of real sorrow or regret. Except sorrow for themselves and regret for how they look publicly. I'm certainly no Kelly apologist, I think she's vile, but so are each and every one of them, in their own special ways. They have all done things that I've found ugly and disgusting at one time or another. Things that I can't imagine anyone I know doing. That's why they're on tv. Monkeys in Wigs. Throwing shit at each other. 

I agree but how many have retracted their apologies? On the OC, it has been Kelly and Vicki and maybe Tamra, never Shannon, Heather or Meghan though. LOL

• Love 3

I just finished watching part 2, and admittedly I like Vicki......so I know I am in the minority as I begin part 3.

Shannon, I have lost all my love for you.  You are such a snob, refuse to admit anything, and so dramatic.  You have the nerve to call Vicki bossy and old lady....well, look in the mirror honey!  I am tired of your million illnesses and excuses.  And hey, your husband evidently got physical with you (see police report) and cheated on you...its out there...deal with it, or get off my TV.  And I totally believe Vicki's side of the story because Shannon is so overly dramatic.  She didn't just make that up.  Shannon is just sorry that she was dumb enough to tell another housewife.  Oh, and real classy of you to talk about the woman David cheated with on television.  I guess she isn't allowed to buy football tickets.  How about YOU change your seats Shannon??  Why must the other woman?  You really are a classless lady and had me fooled.  I'm starting to see why David is tired of you.  He'll be packed the minute the girls are grown and off to school. Funny, you can't forgive Vicki because she repeated confidential information about spousal abuse that hurt your family, but you can forgive David for documented spousal abuse, adultry, and handing over his wedding ring to your daughter to return to you. Oh yes, you have your priorities in order.  You are a loon with your crystals, nine lemons, obsession with the other woman, and distorted view of responsibility.  I really lost respect for you over the Glamis incident.  I never had respect for Meghan, so her selfish little rich girl attitude didn't shock me one bit.

Heather, I am tired of your fancy pants attitude and your constant lecturing to everyone.  I'm glad your only problem in life is your new mansion.  But, I LOVED seeing you call Meghan out on the Glamis thing.  And honestly, I can't wait to see your new mansion.  I hope it's warm and homey, but given your cold personality, I doubt it.

Vicki, I was glad to see you admitted that getting into the cancer charity was wrong, that Brooks is gone, and that you stated the biggest truth EVER...everyone talks bad about everyone.  I was happy to see Brianna confirm that the house came with no strings and that Vicki's boyfriend is a nice guy.  I hated the pile up on Vicki when they all have their own shit, and change best friends as often as the sun sets.  I am certainly tired of hearing about Brooks and I wish Andy would let it go.  It's over, and I believe you were in over your head with Brooks because you truly loved him, and I can see how conflicting that could be when you realized he was scamming everyone...especially since they were already putting you on blast for it.  They had no idea what you knew or when.  I still hate PI Meg over that whole thing.  I'm disappointed that you shared Shannon's marital issue with Kelly, but you aren't the first and won't be the last.  At least you did it off camera.  How many times have we seen it happen on camera. Anyway, you make me laugh, so I hope you return next season. 

Tamra, honey you need to move out of that glass house before it shatters completely.  No one is more vulgar, untrustworthy or less religious than you are.  And yet somehow, you manage to lie your way back into other people's favor.  I enjoy you when you and Vicki are having fun together, albeit usually drunken fun, but I cannot take your two faced self any longer.  You get to call the shots....no backlash for hitting Kelly in Ireland for something she said.  Hmmmm.  And btw, you looked stupid and vain in your body contest....its not like it's a hobby for you, it was just for the show just as your religious conversion last year was for the show.  Your language is atrocious and you look old, overly tan and dried up.

Meghan, boy do you bug the shit out of me.  I hate to be mean, but your face looked plastic during the reunion.  I assume it's weight gain, but it looked odd and unflattering to me.  Good luck with your baby girl and glad you aren't returning.

Kelly, please go far far away.  You only repeated what Vicki told you (because, as she admitted, she was hurt by being excluded) because you wanted to hurt the women because they wouldn't tolerate your bat shit crazy, foul mouthed, uneducated self.  It was a mean thing to do to Vicki, especially since she was accepting of you.  Vicki has her quirks, and I think depends on these women too much for friendship, but she will never come close to your level of crazy and meanness.

I did enjoy the last question, however, I didn't like Shannon or Kelly's responses.  Of course, Shannon had to make hers about yelling at David and Kelly had to reiterate that she wasn't sorry about the cunt remark.  It just shows how self absorbed they both are. 

I wonder if some of Shannon's oddball treatments and herbs etc might contribute to puffiness, weight gain etc...

Also, no pile on Icky could ever be big enough for me. The more the better. Pile it on, throw it at her, then stomp out

Edited by Bebecat
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Here is my take on Shannon, Vicki, and the secret reveal at the reunion: 

From the moment Vicki first threatened Shannon with outing her secret, it seemed quite obvious that she was referring to something Shannon did.  And I think even someone as base as Vicki knows she'd lose the audience by attacking the victim of the secret.   And while Vicki is not too bright, she has a low cunning. 

So here's what went down, IMO.  It happened pretty much as Shannon explained.  Appalled by what happened, and perhaps frightened by her own drinking and lack of self control, Shannon called and spilled all to Vicki.  Vicki never attempted to intervene that night because Shannon wasn't in danger.

Knowing how humiliating this event was to Shannon, and knowing Shannon is not going to fess up on camera voluntarily (who would?), Vicki forces Shannon to either allow the audience to believe David beat her, or put the lowest point of her life out for scrutiny. 

Vicki knows this and Shannon knows this.  And that is why Shannon was shaking with outrage.  That's why Vicki brought the subject up with no concern for Shannon's safety to be seen, and that's why everything clicked with Kelly (oh, that makes sense). 

The problem with Vicki is Shannon's story, although embarrassing as to get drunk and raising hell, in no way rises to a lie.  Even Vicki at the Reunion, never claimed she saw David hit Shannon, Shannon say David hit her.  Vicki based her statement on a drunken phone call from Shannon that didn't even give rise to any sort of intervention by Vicki or trigger Vicki to call the authorities. 

Vicki trying to backtrack and say she didn't want to hurt a family made in laughable and so disingenuous pretending she had information and not wanting to go there.  Shannon had spilled the information by then.  it was out there what Vicki knew and then some.  It doesn't get anymore plain than Vicki saying she engaged in the rumor mongering because she was mad at them. 

I did think it interesting that for all the hate Kelly showed for Shannon, she got the bruises and trying to get into a locked door.  Almost as if Kelly was rendering an expert opinion.

There came a time when Shannon got off the Vicki's lied soapbox in Ireland, too bad Kelly brought it up because it was just more out there for remind everyone that Vicki is at her core quite dishonest. 

• Love 5

Meghan did NOT belong on the HORRIBLE WOMEN couch.  

Seriously? There is NOT a non-horrible women couch.  All of these women, gossip, stir up shit, repeat confidences, lie to suit their own situation, etc.  Neither Shannon, Tamra, Heather, or Meghan is any better than Vicki or Kelly. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

My last straw with Vicki was seasons ago.  Let's hope Andy keeps Vicki waiting until the last minute of contract negotiations and then says without a tear, "Buh-bye!"

• Love 11
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Heather has said that if something is said/shared "on camera", it is fair game. What Tamra told her about David's email/their marriage was said on camera, not off, so it was ok to discuss it.  In fact, on/off camera distinction has been pointed out on pretty much all the HW shows and Andy, himself, has pointed it out during most of the various reunions. LOL

Does Heather gossip on camera about the others? Yes, because that is a big part of her job, as it is for all of the HWs. Don't gossip about each other.........get fired. LOL

Heather has never exposed a secret or something personal someone told her in confidence off camera like Kelly did this season or that Tamra, Vicki and others have done throughout the years. That does set Heather apart from the others and makes her more trustworthy IMO and in the opinions of the other HWs.

No, Heather and Kelly are not alike, in any way other than they are both OC HWs. Heather may pretentious but she doesn't hit below the belt. She doesn't get offended at someone correcting her and then outs something personal to embarrass/humiliate/hurt them like Kelly does all the time. Heather doesn't fight dirty, Kelly not only does, she admits she does it like it is a badge of honor. Oh, and when Heather apologizes, she does not make the same mistake again and when she accepts an apology she moves on without holding a grudge or hitting that person over the head time and time again.  

You can laugh all you want but I believe in accountability and it seem as if you're absolving Heather of any of it. Gossip and speculation have no meaning just because one person brings it up. It becomes 'something' when people engage. For whatever rules Heather has created for herself, she has certainly engaged in gossip and speculation. Do I care that that's what she needs to do to keep her job? Not a damn care to give her. If you're going to 'to do your job' then shut your mouth while the other women do their part to 'keep their jobs'. There are no rules to how to play the HW games. So Heather follows the mantra 'how dare you bring up a lie that was said off camera' but 'oh it's okay for me to talk about this lie because it was said on camera'. That's no principle. That's a desperate attempt by someone to rationalize their own poorly principled behaviour. Is it great that Heather can keep a secret, sure. Just because she's surrounded by women that lack that quality doesn't make that extra special about her. She's still unprincipled in other ways. 

I very clearly said that their delivery is different. All you did was reinforce that. It's their intent that is the same - they feel the need to one up the other person. Neither likes to relent until they feel as if they came out on top of whatever argument/conversation they're having. Heather does it in a condescending and 'you're so stupid and below me' kind of way and Kelly does it in a 'F U you C U next Tuesday' kind of way. 

At the end of the day, I like neither of them. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Palomar said:

Seriously? There is NOT a non-horrible women couch.  All of these women, gossip, stir up shit, repeat confidences, lie to suit their own situation, etc.  Neither Shannon, Tamra, Heather, or Meghan is any better than Vicki or Kelly. 

For all Meghan contributed this year she might as well have been sitting on one of the People's Couch es.  Half her comments came from what she saw in the show-not what she experienced. 

Her bringing up Heather and her account of the accident seeming like it was for TV even fell flat.  Meghan knew of the rollover and the airlift.  She was much better when she just indicated she didn't want to go to the hospital.  To me, had they hightailed off the golf course and driven to the hospital would have been strictly a "for TV moment".

• Love 7
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Well, to be fair, for a straight woman, it would be an insult to have someone accuse your husband as "gay" because it means that you are nothing more than his beard, so I get why Tamra felt it was an insult. Vicki wasn't really insulting Eddie, she was insulting Tamra by saying that she/Eddie were only using each other and not really a married couple, that Eddie didn't desire Tamra.

Didn't this rumor come from Eddie's initial appearance on the show because he was younger than Tamra and had that super weird adult adoption. All these years later, I realize that Tamra is only 6 years older than Eddie. They made enough of a deal about it back then that I assumed that the age difference was a lot bigger like Kenya and Matt on Atlanta, 15 years.

As to the adult adoption by James Judge, I don't know that James Judge could have adopted Eddie as a teen because Eddie did have actual parents or guardians who would have to consent to James Judge adopting Eddie. The adoption also looks suspicious because adult adoption was often how gay and lesbian couples used to convey wealth and get the ability to make medical and estate decision for each other prior to gay marriage. However, it could just be that James Judge liked Eddie, saw that he was a decent guy, and also didn't want to give his relatives any of his estate when he dies. I believe Barry Diller adopted Diane von Furstenburg's kids as adults because he's been in their lives for awhile and he doesn't want any of his biological relatives to get access to his billions.

At this point in their relationship and considering the shit they've endured together, I figure the relationship between Tamra and Eddie is more real than not. And if Eddie is a gold digger, then there are richer women available: Vicki, the Maloof, Brandi, Ramona, Bethenny, and Carlton.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

You can laugh all you want but I believe in accountability and it seem as if you're absolving Heather of any of it. Gossip and speculation have no meaning just because one person brings it up. It becomes 'something' when people engage. For whatever rules Heather has created for herself, she has certainly engaged in gossip and speculation. Do I care that that's what she needs to do to keep her job? Not a damn care to give her. If you're going to 'to do your job' then shut your mouth while the other women do their part to 'keep their jobs'. There are no rules to how to play the HW games. So Heather follows the mantra 'how dare you bring up a lie that was said off camera' but 'oh it's okay for me to talk about this lie because it was said on camera'. That's no principle. That's a desperate attempt by someone to rationalize their own poorly principled behaviour. Is it great that Heather can keep a secret, sure. Just because she's surrounded by women that lack that quality doesn't make that extra special about her. She's still unprincipled in other ways. 

I very clearly said that their delivery is different. All you did was reinforce that. It's their intent that is the same - they feel the need to one up the other person. Neither likes to relent until they feel as if they came out on top of whatever argument/conversation they're having. Heather does it in a condescending and 'you're so stupid and below me' kind of way and Kelly does it in a 'F U you C U next Tuesday' kind of way. 

At the end of the day, I like neither of them. 

First, my "LOL's" are meant to show I don't take this all to seriously and to show I am not trying to offend anyone (in this instance you) or start a fight with anyone here.

Now, on to the meat of my point. The said "off camera" verses "on camera" rule has been said by most of the HWs across the franchise, not just by Heather on the OC. It is not some rule Heather made up out of thin air and even Andy points out there is a difference and that when outing something said in private off camera, a line is crossed. Every single one of the HWs have things they do not want on the show and they are respected by most of the other HWs, few cross that line and on the OC, the line crossers are Vicki, Kelly and Tamra.

Heather has her faults, she blunders, gets petty, acts snobbish/better than and a few other irritating habits that annoy all of us but she has yet to call someone vulgar names and she has yet to reveal another's secrets, she still has boundaries she adheres to unlike Vicki, Kelly or Tamra and Yes, for me that does place her a bit above them, just like I feel that Shannon/Meghan are a bit above/better people than Vicki/Tamra/Kelly are.  

I like Heather and I like Shannon (never thought I would say that 2 seasons ago though) and I like Meghan as well, even when I do not agree with what they said or did because they still haven't crossed the line of betrayal for the sake of hurting/demoralizing/humiliating someone because their own special snowflake feelings were hurt when they got called out on their bad behavior first. But we can agree to disagree while still enjoying reading each others posts/opinions, no matter how different they may be from our own.

3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

For all Meghan contributed this year she might as well have been sitting on one of the People's Couch es.  Half her comments came from what she saw in the show-not what she experienced. 

Her bringing up Heather and her account of the accident seeming like it was for TV even fell flat.  Meghan knew of the rollover and the airlift.  She was much better when she just indicated she didn't want to go to the hospital.  To me, had they hightailed off the golf course and driven to the hospital would have been strictly a "for TV moment".

I agree! Had Meghan not back peddled, and told Vicki had she known the accident was that bad she would have gone to see her, she would have come away not looking like a hypocrite at the reunion.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Didn't this rumor come from Eddie's initial appearance on the show because he was younger than Tamra and had that super weird adult adoption. All these years later, I realize that Tamra is only 6 years older than Eddie. They made enough of a deal about it back then that I assumed that the age difference was a lot bigger like Kenya and Matt on Atlanta, 15 years.

As to the adult adoption by James Judge, I don't know that James Judge could have adopted Eddie as a teen because Eddie did have actual parents or guardians who would have to consent to James Judge adopting Eddie. The adoption also looks suspicious because adult adoption was often how gay and lesbian couples used to convey wealth and get the ability to make medical and estate decision for each other prior to gay marriage. However, it could just be that James Judge liked Eddie, saw that he was a decent guy, and also didn't want to give his relatives any of his estate when he dies. I believe Barry Diller adopted Diane von Furstenburg's kids as adults because he's been in their lives for awhile and he doesn't want any of his biological relatives to get access to his billions.

At this point in their relationship and considering the shit they've endured together, I figure the relationship between Tamra and Eddie is more real than not. And if Eddie is a gold digger, then there are richer women available: Vicki, the Maloof, Brandi, Ramona, Bethenny, and Carlton.

Yes, the rumors have been around for years but no one ever brought it up on the show before, which makes bridesmaid Vicki's sudden concern about him being gay years after the wedding even more nasty IMO. Also, Kelly didn't blurt out that Vicki told her about the gay Eddie "rumors", she told Kelly that Eddie was gay, as a fact, not as speculation.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I agree but how many have retracted their apologies? On the OC, it has been Kelly and Vicki and maybe Tamra, never Shannon, Heather or Meghan though. LOL

Yes! Just when I think they've sunk to new lows, they manage to sink a bit further down. I can't be angry at them because they are that. stupid. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Yes! Just when I think they've sunk to new lows, they manage to sink a bit further down. I can't be angry at them because they are that. stupid. 

Very True! Sometimes it seems like a contest of who can go the lowest, not rise above it but go even lower. LOL

Oh, and why oh why am I surprised when they do it? ))sigh((

• Love 4