Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

What I find most interesting? The affair is BFFs with tennis pro Lindsay Davenport.

And...I think affair does look similar to Shannon although Shannon, IMO, is trimmer and prettier.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the affair's in-laws house since they are well known, "society folk" in the OC. Now that's where the real reality drama is buried.

Mods don't want us naming names, so pics posted would be crossing the rules here. Eventually, it will come out at some point. She does resemble Shannon, but she's about 10 years younger.

She's probably firmer also...her husband is 100% better looking than David IMO.

Mods don't want us naming names, so pics posted would be crossing the rules here. Eventually, it will come out at some point. She does resemble Shannon, but she's about 10 years younger.

Thank you for letting me know. I had no idea about that rule.

A few weeks ago I looked for the "rules" but didn't find them posted.

I appreciate the clues too! LOL

Thank you for letting me know. I had no idea about that rule.

A few weeks ago I looked for the "rules" but didn't find them posted.

I appreciate the clues too! LOL

AnnA,

I think it was posted somewhere back on this thread or on one of the episode threads when Shannon confided about David "double dipping" on her 50th birthday...ICK. YUCK. EWWWW.

A few people used her full name, the alleged affair, and mods deleted some posts. I can't remember the exact location of the warnings though. It's only fair, until the name gets to some tabloids.

Tamra said her first name, I believe, it was on a recent WWHL episode...

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 2

AnnA,

I think it was posted somewhere back on this thread or on one of the episode threads when Shannon confided about David "double dipping" on her 50th birthday...ICK. YUCK. EWWWW.

A few people used her full name, the alleged affair, and mods deleted some posts. I can't remember the exact location of the warnings though. It's only fair, until the name gets to some tabloids.

Tamra said her first name, I believe, it was on a recent WWHL episode...

Thank you.

I should read the PTV rules but like I said earlier, I haven't located them yet. 

Shannon was talking about her crappy marriage before anyone else said boo about it. In her very first episode she said that the marriage had basically been a struggle from the beginning. She interviewed that she got pregnant immediately and they never had time to gel as a couple. This was before the comment about zero vacations. The fact that she later wanted to make it sound as if others were the ones talking about it is one of the reasons I cannot stand her. More than anything I detest people who attempt to rewrite history.

• Love 3

Shannon was talking about her crappy marriage before anyone else said boo about it. In her very first episode she said that the marriage had basically been a struggle from the beginning. She interviewed that she got pregnant immediately and they never had time to gel as a couple. This was before the comment about zero vacations.

Exactly, plus Shannon's woe-is-me approach to her marriage made her totally attractive to Vicki, who is/was miserable and loved the fact that Shannon was miserable too, hence Shannon did not undergo the typical hazing that newbies on the OC get from Vicki.  

• Love 4

Whew! Glad Shannon clarified where she got that hideous outfit she was wearing at the "Beador dinner" her girls made for her and David. Personally, i would never wear my grandmother's clothes even though she was quite special to me.

I'm sure David was very turned on by that fashion choice

• Love 6

I much rather they show shannon attempting to come out of her comfort zone...like her attempts at a group work iut, trying to dive, explaining her love/hate relationship with the scale, and her admitting to binging on some Gummi bears and admitting they were pretty good.

I want more of that shannon...with a little of the woe is me shannon. Mixed in...if I were editing the show, I'd make a bigger point of comparing and contrasting shannon on her own being fun..and Shannon with David being woe is me. Maybe it might convince shannon to dump him...you know..give her confidence.

• Love 8

Whew! Glad Shannon clarified where she got that hideous outfit she was wearing at the "Beador dinner" her girls made for her and David. Personally, i would never wear my grandmother's clothes even though she was quite special to me.

I'm sure David was very turned on by that fashion choice

OMG.  chenoa333 !  I can't stop laughing. 

On a serious note, even though it was very sweet of the kids to prepare the dinner....David and Shannon should be ashamed that their girls feel the need to 'Fix" their parents relationship.   (but why didn't they tie their long hair back to prepare food?  I kept picturing hair in all the food.  Eww.)

eta:  I thought it was a joke that she was wearing her Grandmothers clothes!  I must have missed her saying that was her Grandmothers dress?   That's nice and all but who wears Grandma's clothes?  That's just weird to me. 

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 2

I liked the dress and the over the top jewelry.   It is nice to know Shannon saved some of the looks.  Since her grandfather was the CEO of I Magnin I do believe her grandmother probably did have original designs.  Shannon needed to go with the big bun look on top of head.  They have some lost footage of the kids serving-the one who wears the letterman's jacket to serve makes me laugh.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-10/episode-1014/videos?clip=2900202  Shannon and David seem so much more relaxed and having a good time.

• Love 5

I can't believe how much Shannon's girls have changed in six months  https://instagram.com/p/7MkKPZD3M3/  Maybe it is the Hawaiian lifestyle.

Agree those girls are gorgeous.  All 3 really hit the genetic lottery, getting the best looking qualities from both parents.

I know she can back talk with the best of 'em, but I just can't help but like Stella. She has a charm and wit about her.

the one who wears the letterman's jacket to serve makes me laugh. 

Stella ! :)

• Love 4

Agree those girls are gorgeous.  All 3 really hit the genetic lottery, getting the best looking qualities from both parents.

I know she can back talk with the best of 'em, but I just can't help but like Stella. She has a charm and wit about her.

Stella ! :)

She definitely has personality plus and the others were equally as charming.  Did anyone notice the tumbler next to Shannon's Pelligrino goblet-do you think the girls made her a Grey Goose with Pelligrino and a garnish-it was huge if they did.  I thought it showed David and Shannon in their very best light, they seemed to really enjoy themselves and their girls seemed to have a good time0especially the one with the flair for herbal garnish.

• Love 3

I have been a little put off by the look into Shanon's marriage post affair-I never got really excited over last year's stuff because I just thought she was neurotic.  Her neurosis kind of worked for me in the face of Heather and Tamra.  Then this year it starts right away with Meghan and Shannon fight and the marriage therapy.  Then it dawned on me, I am truly interested in what happens after an affair is discovered.  We are a country of politicians who get caught and we see the stoic wife standing by her man.  I am not saying Shannon and David are Bill and Hillary Clinton but it is providing a look at what happens.  I feel like we are getting a peek into what really happens to put the marriage back together even though at times it doesn't seem worth the pain and public exposure. Somehow 18 months after discovery of the affair this couple is together as a family enjoying Hawaii.   David seemed to pick the wrong time to have an affair as his family was about to become a public family.  It is almost like a reaffirmation in the goodness of people and their ability to forgive.  There are certainly some uncomfortable moments with Shannon and her candor and I thought let her have it, the guy was really a bastard and if weighing all the options they as a couple and a family decided to stick it out more power to them.  Interestingly enough none of the other wives friends or foe have criticized their choice-a rare commodity on this show.  This show has reinforced married couples can bicker from the newly married to the mild bickering of Terry and Heather.  I will be interested to see how the others respond to the Beador reconciliation come Reunion time.

• Love 6

Those pictures of Shannon are beautiful. Really breathtaking. You can see the woman she was in those eyes and I hope she gets that back.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been a photo of David's mistress in the tabloids. I wasn't able to find a photo online.

I think you guys are right that all of Shannon's excessive worry about her health and spending her free time getting so many different treatment modaliies can be taxing on a marriage where she wants to always focus on the negative or potential of the negative.

I remember in one episode how she said her nether regions were a mess after birth or alluded to it being more traumatic than the usual pain in the ass it is to heal. I wonder if that affected intimacy and cause some physical limitations for them.

I see a spark in her from time to time and I hope it continues. I just have never seen it with David.

• Love 4

I see a spark in her from time to time and I hope it continues. I just have never seen it with David.

I've seen that spark too but it's mostly in her THs.  She's animated and makes some really funny faces. It's a shame she doesn't do that more when they're filming.   It does make me wonder if she's been told to be the long suffering wife of a cheater for the cameras. 

• Love 2

I posted the not included footage of dinner at Café Beador-ithey are very much a couple of parents who are enjoying their children.  On this franchise most of the kids are turds towards their parents or  overworked such as the Dubrow kids-these kids and their parents seem to have a pretty good time. My big gripe with Shannon this year is overworking the Brooks cancer angle.  She should have stayed out of it.

• Love 2

Stella is so much taller than Adeline right now.  She looks more like she's between her sisters in ages.

You know my favorite talking head of Shannons this year so far?  Where she describes Tamra's boobs as being hard.  Then says again they are hard.

Edited by Eater of Worlds
  • Love 1

FYI - Today is Shannon and David's 15th anniversary and she posted a photo from their wedding day on her Instagram.  I am shocked that she looks so much younger in that photo - like a completely different person!  To quote one of the fan comments, "The grey goose has not been kind."  Shannon has definitely taken a toll on David.  Compared to that photo, he looks almost haggard now.  Check it out.  Here's the link:

https://instagram.com/p/7sniUED3FC/

• Love 3

FYI - Today is Shannon and David's 15th anniversary and she posted a photo from their wedding day on her Instagram. I am shocked that she looks so much younger in that photo - like a completely different person! To quote one of the fan comments, "The grey goose has not been kind." Shannon has definitely taken a toll on David. Compared to that photo, he looks almost haggard now. Check it out. Here's the link:

https://instagram.com/p/7sniUED3FC/

I've seen worse, lol.

shannonbeador

FOLLOW

Happy 15th Anniversary to my husband who I love with all my heart! We have definitely been through so much, but I never could have imagined we would be in the amazing and blessed place we are today! ❤️

11.1k likes

dish-091615-shannon-david.jpg?itok=tqSGa

af52454275e7a5abfb47ea06e355a666.jpg?ito

Edited by talula

Talula, yes, I guess I've seen worse, too, but I just couldn't believe how different Shannon looked as a bride.  Honestly, I never would have guessed that was her.  The woman in that pic looks genuinely carefree and happy.  Of course, she's beaming because it's her wedding day, but that bride looks like a fun gal!  That was clearly before the bejeweled teeth, potato-banning, and other neuroses kicked in.  She is not the same wide-eyed, hunch shouldered, one-too-many Grey Goose swilling, elderly Shannon we now see.  JMHO.

• Love 1

Talula, yes, I guess I've seen worse, too, but I just couldn't believe how different Shannon looked as a bride. Honestly, I never would have guessed that was her. The woman in that pic looks genuinely carefree and happy. Of course, she's beaming because it's her wedding day, but that bride looks like a fun gal! That was clearly before the bejeweled teeth, potato-banning, and other neuroses kicked in. She is not the same wide-eyed, hunch shouldered, one-too-many Grey Goose swilling, elderly Shannon we now see. JMHO.

I agree Quita. No doubt finding out your living with a cheating lothario has to change your happiness meter. Yes,Shannon seems so long suffering lately compared to her wedding photos.

Edited by talula
  • Love 6

I agree Quita. No doubt finding out your living with a cheating lothario has to change your happiness meter. Yes,Shannon seems so long suffering lately compared to her wedding photos.

You'd think David would look better.  After all, he's the one that's been having fun on the side, but then again, maybe covering up an affair and having to deal with the consequences of said affair can be rather taxing.  Poor David.

• Love 2

I don't think Shannon looks so bad. In her THs and in some scenes I think she's really pretty and in good shape, too. The 15 years between 36 and 51 bring big changes to most women's looks (and lives), in my observation. And yes, she's gone through hell over the past year dealing with David's infidelity. I'm 52 and have lived a pretty easy life, never drank much, etc., but still don't look anywhere as nice as I did at 36 or even 46.

• Love 12

You'd think David would look better. After all, he's the one that's been having fun on the side, but then again, maybe covering up an affair and having to deal with the consequences of said affair can be rather taxing. Poor David.

David seems anxious and under duress...possibly worried about what hoops Shannon will have his cheating ass jump through on national TV. It appears he's under a strain playing the contrite husband on his wife's TV show. His demeaner is that of a sad, rejected puppy with his tail tucked between his legs! In addition, he's carrying the weight of the emotional harm he caused his three daughters by rejecting their mother for another woman. Edited by talula
  • Love 9

I don't think Shannon looks so bad. In her THs and in some scenes I think she's really pretty and in good shape, too. The 15 years between 36 and 51 bring big changes to most women's looks (and lives), in my observation. And yes, she's gone through hell over the past year dealing with David's infidelity. I'm 52 and have lived a pretty easy life, never drank much, etc., but still don't look anywhere as nice as I did at 36 or even 46.

People are rough on Shannon and her looks. Since that picture she has had three children including a set of twins.   I have never thought long straight hair looks good on women over 40 and I do believe the little old lady look of Shannon's is most likely osteoporosis.  Much like Vicki's acne-that is something she cannot control.  I am going to guess that Shannon, only because her daughters made mention, doesn't drink at home much.  I think the drinking we see is tied to entertaining and going out.  I kind if think Shannon keeping her natural saggy old lady boobs and not having a face lift or a face full of fillers are encouraging to women over 50.  I think this season we also saw a plumped up Shannon who was willing to share her weight and flabby midsection with the world.

As to David he is a nice looking man who seemed to disappear at the Aries party.  His infidelity has taken a bit of a toll on both of them but compared to the others in their age group on the show they are certainly miles ahead of Vicki and Brooks and David looks much better than Terry-any day.  Tamara and Eddie are certainly fitness fanatics but they need to work on some mental fitness.

I have always wondered if filming the fallout from the affair kept the marriage together.  Had Shannon left last year after taping the Reunion and getting favorite RH status, I do think the press would have dogged the two of them.   Tamra would have been all too delighted to drop the truth bomb about their marriage.

• Love 9

People are rough on Shannon and her looks. Since that picture she has had three children including a set of twins.   I have never thought long straight hair looks good on women over 40 and I do believe the little old lady look of Shannon's is most likely osteoporosis.  Much like Vicki's acne-that is something she cannot control.  I am going to guess that Shannon, only because her daughters made mention, doesn't drink at home much.  I think the drinking we see is tied to entertaining and going out.  I kind if think Shannon keeping her natural saggy old lady boobs and not having a face lift or a face full of fillers are encouraging to women over 50.  I think this season we also saw a plumped up Shannon who was willing to share her weight and flabby midsection with the world.

As to David he is a nice looking man who seemed to disappear at the Aries party.  His infidelity has taken a bit of a toll on both of them but compared to the others in their age group on the show they are certainly miles ahead of Vicki and Brooks and David looks much better than Terry-any day.  Tamara and Eddie are certainly fitness fanatics but they need to work on some mental fitness.

I have always wondered if filming the fallout from the affair kept the marriage together.  Had Shannon left last year after taping the Reunion and getting favorite RH status, I do think the press would have dogged the two of them.   Tamra would have been all too delighted to drop the truth bomb about their marriage.

As most know, I am not a fan of Shannon, that said, I do like that she hasn't gone down the PS rabbit hole like so many HWs have. I appreciate that she and a few others, like Heather (NY), Caroline (MwC), LeaB (Miami) have avoided the pit falls of trying to look "young" forever. YMMV

• Love 5

I'm surprised that there hasn't been a photo of David's mistress in the tabloids. I wasn't able to find a photo online.

There are no photos because there has been no confirmation of who she actually is. Tamra dropped a first name (a very common one) during an interview but nothing else. Then an anonymous poster commented on a blog post with a full name. No one has ever confirmed that the name left by the anonymous poster's comment is accurate. And since the person named is a woman with a career, a husband, and children, it would be really gross to out her if in fact she isn't the woman that David had the affair with. 

• Love 2

ITA with this. Thank you. I think Shannon looks great for her age and I appreciate that she hasn't messed with her looks with Botox and plastic surgery. Unfortunately most women don't age as well as men and after 50 is when it starts showing the most. I'll take Shannon's natural look over the other women all day long.

• Love 10

I think Shannon is a very pretty lady, she does not need any plastic surgery.     I just want to see her STYLED BETTER.    Her hair, clothes, accessories, etc.  

Then if she could just find a miniscule of confidence somewhere, she'd be downright sexy.

• Love 7

I think Shannon is a very pretty lady, she does not need any plastic surgery.     I just want to see her STYLED BETTER.    Her hair, clothes, accessories, etc.  

Then if she could just find a miniscule of confidence somewhere, she'd be downright sexy.

Yes I understand this. Still I will take her styleover Tamra's or Vicki's. I'd much rather see Shannon showing less skin in more conservative attire than the in your face, fake boobs all day long look of T & V.
  • Love 9

My wish for Shannon is that she would find inner strength/peace and not need all this alternative therapy or whatever she is undergoing. She comes across to me as a bored, rich housewife who has nothing better to do than trot around to dubious practitioners for some unnamed maladie(s). In Tahiti she hauled out a nebulizer for a persistent cough. What's up with that? Is she a secret smoker, or is it allergies, or what? Maybe there's a mind-body connection there but I don't think she's going to the right people for help. She focuses so much on diet and "no fat" ("no mas gordo!" she tells the waiter) when a better exercise/yoga routine and some body acceptance would likely do more to improve her mental and physical health.

I like Shannon and I'd like to tell her she's fine as she is and it's ok to feel the real, deep pain of David's betrayal and gas-lighting behavior. It's also ok to try to forgive him and save the marriage and family, but she has to truly intend to forgive and move on rather than false-forgive and punish. Maybe she just needs to look outside her self more. I'm a little tired of the woe-is-me demeanor when she could be seeing all the true suffering around her and maybe doing something to help alleviate it.

I floved Shannon in Morea when she started dancing at the table to Vicki's ringtone. I would have done the same! Wish we saw that lady more often.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 11

My wish for Shannon is that she would find inner strength/peace and not need all this alternative therapy or whatever she is undergoing. She comes across to me as a bored, rich housewife who has nothing better to do than trot around to dubious practitioners for some unnamed maladie(s). In Tahiti she hauled out a nebulizer for a persistent cough. What's up with that? Is she a secret smoker, or is it allergies, or what? Maybe there's a mind-body connection there but I don't think she's going to the right people for help. She focuses so much on diet and "no fat" ("no mas gordo!" she tells the waiter) when a better exercise/yoga routine and some body acceptance would likely do more to improve her mental and physical health.

I like Shannon and I'd like to tell her she's fine as she is and it's ok to feel the real, deep pain of David's betrayal and gas-lighting behavior. It's also ok to try to forgive him and save the marriage and family, but she has to truly intend to forgive and move on rather than false-forgive and punish. Maybe she just needs to look outside her self more. I'm a little tired of the woe-is-me demeanor when she could be seeing all the true suffering around her and maybe doing something to help alleviate it.

I floved Shannon in Morea when she started dancing at the table to Vicki's ringtone. I would have done the same! Wish we saw that lady more often.

No doubt RedHawk. Shannon has chosen to film a really depressing chapter in her life this season. Appropriately her doom and gloom attitude is mostly what we see. I also feel there's something really wrong health wise if she lives with a cough every day Edited by talula
  • Love 6

She looks a lot like Shannon.

It turns out that Nicole purposely put her kid on Shannon’s daughter’s basketball team, a team that David coaches.

'The whole thing is upsetting for a lot of different reasons.

‘They began talking during games and Nicole would ask her how her relationship was going.

That's some diabolical mess. That woman is evil.

• Love 10

No, Megan is too busy getting justice for cancer! Or con artists? Or maybe just her need for justice? It's apparently very important to her. Shannon coughing everyday is nothing compared to her pain (100% pain?) of someone she recently met that has/had cancer.

• Love 4

I don't think she looks that bad either, or even that different from her wedding photo. I just think her posture and hair and sometimes style is what's aging her. If she could get some help in those departments, I think she might look fantastic. 

Here's the mistress, according to the Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail...eak-couple.html

Wow, so it's finally out there. 

That woman is freaking sick. Intentionally putting her child on the same basketball team! Who does that? And David is the coach, so he can't deny he knew what was going on. I'm sure he saw the woman chatting up Shannon during practice. He's disgusting. I could overlook a mistake, but this is like a twisted joke. I'd be booting his ass out. 

Also, the only resemblance I see to Shannon is the blonde hair. I think Shannon is much prettier. 

• Love 9

David is a evil also...it takes two to tango .

They are both at fault. I think the Evil comment is aimed at the other woman for befriending Shannon. That's a whole different level of ballsy...or crazy. I doubt David plays tennis or golf with the other husband, or chats him up on purpose to check up on their marriage.

It's so sad. My husband is my best friend. You know, that person that knows you inside and out, shares your everything. The betrayal of an affair, to me, is no different than a complete rejection of everything you have, who you are, what you offer and your trust in this world. Just like you trust your mother and father to do only what's in your best interest, blindly, just like our trust in God for those believers. I hope they can work it out but I don't know how you can ever put that behind you.

The woman named in this article is the one we were speculating on earlier and Tamra did reveal her first name on WWHL.

• Love 6

No doubt RedHawk. Shannon has chosen to film a really depressing chapter in her life this season. Appropriately her doom and gloom attitude is mostly what we see. I also feel there's something really wrong health wise if she lives with a cough every day and coughs up black phlegm. In addition to needing a nebuliser and running around to Dr. Moon for treatments her family may think of her as an invalid. Hope David isn't poisoning her! Why doesn't Maghan investigate Shannon's chronic illness?

Shannon did choose to bring her marriage into this season, and maybe it was her storyline or maybe she does want to show what she is living through, and it probably wasn't the best decision, particularly now that it is being played out in front of her children.  And the production does seem to be focusing on her doom and gloom.  I do hope Shannon and David can repair their marriage.

Regarding her nebulizer, I can understand why Shannon has to use it daily (although I didn't know she was coughing up black phlem!) at least for a while.  When I have bad bouts of acute bronchitis, I get asthma-like symptoms and I have to go through a couple months of using a nebulizer not just once, but twice a day for about a month to use an inhaler with a low-dose steroid to reduce the inflammation in my lungs.  It's part of a whole treatment regime of first using an inhaler with albuterol to open up my airways, then using the steroid inhaler to reduce the inflammation in my lungs and then use a nasal spray to help with the post nasal drip that is causing the bronchitis in the first place (then I get to gargle to prevent thrush---yay! :P ).  Then I have to repeat this once a day for another month to wean myself off the steroid inhaler.  Luckily, I don't have asthma or chronic bronchitis and I don't have to use the inhalers every day as maintenance.

Edited by Lyra Angelica

ITA with this. Thank you. I think Shannon looks great for her age and I appreciate that she hasn't messed with her looks with Botox and plastic surgery. Unfortunately most women don't age as well as men and after 50 is when it starts showing the most. I'll take Shannon's natural look over the other women all day long.

I do too.

I think her marital problems have taken a toll on her and has made her look haggard at times.  I don't know the entire timeline, but wasn't this season filmed in the months after she found out about the affair and when she and David were gettting started and continuing with working on their marriage?  I mean, it isn't like it's been a couple of years after she found out about the affair and she still can't deal with how it is affecting her.

Oh boy.  This can't be good.  IF this is true, it's going to hurt a lot of people (spouses and families especially) all over again.

• Love 5

wow, a lot can happen here in just a few hours!!!  i tried posting earlier this am and every time i'd lose my post.

so here goes again.  i did some 'research' this morning before the dailymail article was posted.  i really don't think the affair looks better the shannon.  shannon looks fine.  i liked shannon's hair much better last year when she wore shoulder length.  more on this later.

here are my thoughts this morning, not that anyone axed

1. i give shannon a lot of credit for not revealing  the affair's name.  i don't know that i could have been as charitable.  i also don't understand why bravo didn't reveal her name.  we all know what kind of ethics bravo has, remember russell.

2. shannon looks very good.  she dresses very age appropriate.  i just wish she and all the other ladies would stop wearing their hair past their shoulders.  it is not a good look on any of them.  

i was going to say more this morning so maybe it's a good thing i lost my post

wow, a lot can happen here in just a few hours!!!  i tried posting earlier this am and every time i'd lose my post.

so here goes again.  i did some 'research' this morning before the dailymail article was posted.  i really don't think the affair looks better the shannon.  shannon looks fine.  i liked shannon's hair much better last year when she wore shoulder length.  more on this later.

here are my thoughts this morning, not that anyone axed

1. i give shannon a lot of credit for not revealing  the affair's name.  i don't know that i could have been as charitable.  i also don't understand why bravo didn't reveal her name.  we all know what kind of ethics bravo has, remember russell.

2. shannon looks very good.  she dresses very age appropriate.  i just wish she and all the other ladies would stop wearing their hair past their shoulders.  it is not a good look on any of them.  

i was going to say more this morning so maybe it's a good thing i lost my post

i should just give it up!!!  i don't know how i did a double post

• Love 6

I do too.

I think her marital problems have taken a toll on her and has made her look haggard at times.  I don't know the entire timeline, but wasn't this season filmed in the months after she found out about the affair and when she and David were gettting started and continuing with working on their marriage?  I mean, it isn't like it's been a couple of years after she found out about the affair and she still can't deal with how it is affecting her.

Yes, what we are seeing is around 6 mos. after what Shannon refers to David's recommitment to their marriage. I personally find it sad and uncomfortable to watch, but not surprising in the least. If Shannon still seems the same a year from now, I would say then, that maybe she won't be able to get over the affair and move on. It's still too soon and raw during the time frame we are watching. I also feel bad for the children. Yes, the affair has been made public and the children know, but the noise would settle sooner if their parents were not reliving it every week on TV.
  • Love 6

I'm back to thinking she looks a lot like Shannon.    She even has odd fashion choices like her.

Her husband is very handsome.    What does he see this low life lying, cheating slut?   <- And I was kind.

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 5