Type keyword(s) to search

S33.E06: The Truth Works Well

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

A lot of attention Figgy tonight.  Probably a red herring, because I can't be that lucky to see her get booted.

I don't know if David should be knocking CeCe's challenge abilities.  He isn't exactly Joe or Ozzy.

Why does being a (non) power couple mean you have to have a stupid nickname?  I honestly hope, if their tribe loses, Ken and Jessica can sway Adam over to their side.  It's obvious Adam isn't going to do anything with the majority alliance on the Millennials anyway, when they reunite at the merge.  He's better of sticking with Ken and Jessica, who don't have a ton of allies from the old GenX tribe.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

Takali heading to tribal-please be Figgy!  Though I have a bad feeling it'll be Ken or Jessica (outside chance Adam).

Also, Michaela doesn't get enough credit for her challenge abilities.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5

I like Michaela but if she wants to win, she needs to tone down her bluntness. She has to decide if it's worth $1 million to work on diplomacy.

So, the huge romance is in danger. I hear the Titanic love song in the background.

• Love 18

Not Ken :(  Though this show has been more misleading with edits this season.  Usually it's obvious who is going based on airtime in an episode, followed by quotes, TH, and/or circumstances.  My interest starts going down if he goes and Fig-noying stays (I'd be okay if the other half of her snuggle duo went, but I like Taylor better).

I think this is fake about the love birds being in trouble.  Maybe TPTB thought more than 5 people would care about them splitting up.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
Just now, Maverick said:

Excuse you, that's Figtayls.  (Just in case you needed to vomit a little more) 

My bad.  :D

I had a bit of a love-hate thing about Michaela in that challenge.  On one hand, she kept shushing Hannah and bossing her around.  On the other, she had the classic response about the Millennials on the losing tribe which had me laughing.  So...

• Love 6

I went from not liking Adam to liking him.  You're screwing yourself if you side with the lovebirds.  Don't go along with the Millennials! Remember how they blindsided you when Mari went home.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Go Jessica! Scheme away! Wow, I didn't realize she had all those tattoos.

Aw, Figgy and Taylor aren't conniving, etc., they're just two lovestruck innocents, like Rob and Amber.

Urgh.  I was never a Rob and Amber fan, but I don't remember them being as annoying as those two.

• Love 5
Just now, mojoween said:

Good lord.  That girl is delusional.

Why do I have a feeling that Taylor isn't going to be as broken up as she thinks he is?  

Because she liked having a romance more than she actually liked the guy, most likely.

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Because she liked having a romance more than she actually liked the guy, most likely.

Oops, Taylor is the guy. I was thinking Figgy.

• Love 3

I had a soft spot for Figs, but I'm relieved that Adam sided with Ken and Jessica.

On second thought, after seeing Figs' exit speech, that soft spot is evaporating. Oof.

Other thoughts:

Dave criticizing someone else's challenge abilities. Pot meet kettle.

Paging Sunday and Will.

I can't tell if Michelle's lack of airtime this episode bodes well or poorly for her chances.

Edited by jsm1125
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

Line of the night, said by my mother: "Why does Jeff bother to read the votes?  Why not save time and just ask Adam who he voted for?"

It was still important to know who else was going to get votes. 

• Love 1

Wasn't it just great to see Figgy be giddy over seeing CiCi voted out only to turn around and cry like a little piggy. That's what you get and it gave me great pleasure. Then thinking no one knew about her and her lame ass geek bf/hookup whatever you wanna call it. No big surprise when other tribe members see you holdling hands in the morning. Good Riddance!!! YES YES YES!!!!! What a wimpy crybaby. She needed to go and it brought me such joy, what a beautiful episode.

Funny how Michaela walked up on Jay finding the idol. They were right, that was very bad timing. Michaela continues to rock at challenges and don't care that she helped Zeke & Michelle win. I laughed at her saying that if they can't figure out how to stay in the game with three of them having the numbers. She'll be shocked when she see that Figgy is gone.

• Love 18

Ken is so pretty.  I appreciate his immense restraint in not smirking at his good fortune.

In the demonstration they showed of the first challenge before the three tribes ran it, the pretend caller standing on the platform was covering her eyes while calling to the blindfolded people on the ground.  It was really quick but it made me laugh so hard.

• Love 15