Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02: The Well – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

WHY are all the men on this show so concerned about Carol?  Whyyyy????  Does she smell like roast beef or something?  She acts like she's the ONLY one who's ever suffered much in the ZA.  Just let the bitch GO!!!

And who cuts Morgan's hair?  I used to like him but he's getting my fucking nerves now.  Ugh. 

• Love 6

Di di dum, waiting for the main thread to open, I read some of the pre-posts I missed.  A couple of people opted out because this episode was too much of a disconnect from last week.  Me, I think I could just write off Negan and Rick and all the rest and stick with Morgan and Carol and E in The Kingdom.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

WHY are all the men on this show so concerned about Carol?  Whyyyy????  Does she smell like roast beef or something?  She acts like she's the ONLY one who's ever suffered much in the ZA.  Just let the bitch GO!!!

And who cuts Morgan's hair?  I used to like him but he's getting my fucking nerves now.  Ugh. 

Carol's got the Free Bird jones, she must be traveling on, there's too many places she's got to see...

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, LongDistanceClara said:

This is my first, and may be one of the few times I can participate in the live chat.

Welcome, and you get to share the real live chat experience of living on borrowed time.  Try to abbreviate whichever words you can in case the thread locks and your post just sits there blowing you a raspberry.

Edited by candall
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, candall said:

Me, I think I could just write off Negan and Rick and all the rest and stick with Morgan and Carol and E in The Kingdom.

Cosigned.  As much as I hated last week, that's how much I loved this one.  I want to see more of Ezekial and the Kingdom folk.  I'm fine with never seeing Negan or Rick's snot bubble ever.

Edited by nodorothyparker
  • Love 8
32 minutes ago, Reghan said:

I'm team whoever the fuck can kill Negan and Company...

I was hoping for that with the tiger, earlier this year (when I found out about her). 

I haven't watched. I recorded it. It sounds much better than last week. I'm also not up for more Negan. 

Edited by Anela
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

As much as I hated last week, that's how much I loved this one.

Me, too.  And I'm amazed they didn't screw up this great episode by putting it first and making us all sit through it gnashing our teeth because we didn't know who Negan had batted.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

Cosigned.  As much as I hated last week, that's how much I loved this one.  I want to see more of Ezekial and the Kingdom folk.  I'm fine with never seeing Negan or Rick's snot bubble ever.

Especially the snot bubble. I was starting to wonder if Rick had a distant cousin who was the lead character in Blue is the Warmest COlor.

21 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Did the Mod think this week was the time change? ;)

Could be...seems as though we usually fall back on the last Sunday in October, just in time for Halloween. Not this year, though.

• Love 1

The Hades/Persephone symbolism was a little much. Ezekiel was pretty great, though.

Loved the choir, even if they seemed a little improbably competent for a ragtag community of survivors.

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, candall said:

Me, too.  And I'm amazed they didn't screw up this great episode by putting it first and making us all sit through it gnashing our teeth because we didn't know who Negan had batted.

I was ready to quit after they pulled that cliffhanger on us but this episode won me back. I almost didn't watch it. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Boofish said:

23 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

You know, since The Kingdom is so solidly into maintaining pre-apocalypse civilization, it would have been fun to see them have a Halloween party. 

Tiger King could have been The Beastmaster.

Where are the ferrets?

• Love 1

This episode was better than last week. I hope we see more of the King, he's an interesting character. I hope Negen's people get sick, especially that long haired guy, from eating tainted zombie fed pork. 

Not  looking forward to next week. Looks like Negen's back and torturing Daryl. 

4 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I was pretty much out the door after last week's debacle.  I don't think I'm going to be able to watch Morgan starring in a regional production of 'Driving Miss Carol'.

When I think about what Gimple and the writers have done to a character like Morgan and an actor like Lennie James, it makes me want to chew tinfoil.  Both the character and the actor deserve much better than either have received and I have a feeling that this season might make season 6 look like the Golden Age.

When Morgan was pushing her around I thought the same thing LOL. I also kept saying Carol please roll your ass right on out The Kingdom, please

Okay, I'm going rogue and talking about TTD.  THIS is like night and day from last week, too.  The Ezekiel actor is so jazzed, he's perched on the edge of the couch--he's delightful.  In Memoriam was sharp, the fun facts were interesting, Lennie James talking about how much the pigs enjoyed the peanut butter . . . all good.

This is the happiest I've been since Weiner and the emails.

Edited by candall
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

So far Ezekial and company are delightful... waiting for the other shoe to drop

Me too. They are quite efficient with handling walkers and have a nice community so they or at least KE have got to be eeeevvvviiiillll, but I will enjoy them while I can.

• Love 1

I want to tell these people in the Kingdom: "If you see a scrawny guy with a shabby gray beard walking around on bow legs and wearing cowboy boots, run like Shiva is chasing you. Because once he's inside your walls, it's only a matter of days before things start going to hell. You may have schools, fresh produce and a livery stable full of fine equines, but trust me, you let this guy in, you'll be lucky to be left with a handful of rusty nails and potted meat."

• Love 11