Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02: The Well – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

I was pretty much out the door after last week's debacle.  I don't think I'm going to be able to watch Morgan starring in a regional production of 'Driving Miss Carol'.

When I think about what Gimple and the writers have done to a character like Morgan and an actor like Lennie James, it makes me want to chew tinfoil.  Both the character and the actor deserve much better than either have received and I have a feeling that this season might make season 6 look like the Golden Age.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

I have a feeling that this season might make season 6 look like the Golden Age.

Yes, I look back at all the times I've complained, and then later thought how much less awful it was than whatever was currently happening.   It's like that funny meme about how I wish I was as fat as the last time I thought I was fat. 

Still...season 6 was really terrible.

• Love 8

So, we'll finally meet Ezekiel tonight.

I follow Khary Payton on Twitter, seems like a cool person.

Looking forward to seeing him TTD.

His couchmate is an actress from AoS, I don't watch that show.

Heard she's the RL girlfriend of Austin Nichols/Spencer.

I'm looking forward to the Knights of Tron and am very curious to see how Carol and Morgan get along. I'm hoping for some good snarky lines from her and him giving right back in his non-snarky way.

• Love 2

I expected to be stuck at work late tonight, in which case I figured I'd just catch up on the show... whenever. 

But I'm out, and I'm home, and I'm almost ready.

Didn't have time to buy beer, but I still have some rum left over from September 19th, so close enough.

Let's watch this crappy show.

• Love 1

Interesting concept with Carol's hallucinations.

1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

Full frontal face off! First decent moment of S7.

Between this and Stretch Armstrong from last week, they are really stepping up the walker kills this season.

• Love 4