Type keyword(s) to search

Marriage Boot Camp - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I agree.  I think that Kendra loves that Hank loves her, but she isn't in love with him or very interested in him as a person.  She was probably greatly disappointed when he lost his identity as an NFL player, as that was probably her main attraction to him.  Before the scandal last year, she seemed to have a general disdain for him and she seemed unappreciative of how emotionally supportive of her he was.  The drama of his alleged affair is likely serving as a lengthy distraction from what she doesn't really want to look at, i.e., that they're incompatible and she isn't really into him.

So true! Did you ever see the Celebrity Wife Swap where Kendra was swapped with Kate Gosselin. It just showed how little effort Kendra put into anything, and how much Hank does for her and she literally doesn't give a crap to even say thank you. No wonder he felt unnappreciated, combined with losing his NFL identity. Not that I condone cheating in any sense but the Wife Swap episode to me really showed how inconsiderate and emotionless towards Hank Kendra was. I never thought a show could make Kate Gosselin look good but that ep actually managed to do it.

AFAIK, his only claim to fame is dating Aubrey. Same as Mike's girlfriend.

They mentioned he was in a band. But never mentioned the band name. He looks like he would be in a Fall Out Boy type band, but I really have no clue

• Love 2

Damn, The Situation looks rough. And who is the chick with him? Did he get married and nobody noticed? She's looking rough too. Blech!

When did Kendra become a southern Baptist minister?

Bwahahahahah! I love you for this comment! Yea between  THE DEVIL HAS EATEN YOUR SOUL , and RISE UP! RISE UP! , I didn't know whether to laugh or change the channel. I was getting severe second hand embarassment. But a part of me wonders if she was putting it on for the cameras. Can anyone really be serious saying those things?

• Love 1
Can anyone tell me - has this show actually saved any of these relationships? Are any of the couples from past seasons still together?

The first two seasons were exclusively Bridezillas and their husbands and, as far as I know, all of them are still together (except maybe one? I don't care to look it up right now). Now, that doesn't mean they are all functional relationships; in fact, most of them reeked of complete dysfunction and the 'therapists' even turned a blind eye to one couple's physical abuse. I still think all but 2 of those couples will get divorced, and probably soon.

So, I suppose it depends on your definition of saved. Turning bad relationships into functional, healthy ones? Nope. Staving off a divorce for a little while longer? Maybe. I think most of these relationships were so dysfunctional they would have stayed together long enough to do that anyway - if people understand what I mean. It's like most of them were so dysfunctional, they couldn't even functional long enough to split up, even though that would be healthier for all involved. The 'therapists' convincing people to stay in horrible relationships long enough that they add kids to the mix? Yep.

Can someone tell me what Aubrey's boyfriend Travis'claim to fame is? I have never seen or heard of him. He doesn't seem like her type at all. 

It's very hard for me to believe that Travis is attracted to Aubrey, or any woman for that matter. My gaydar was screaming off the roofs watching him. Am I the only one?

So true! Did you ever see the Celebrity Wife Swap where Kendra was swapped with Kate Gosselin. It just showed how little effort Kendra put into anything, and how much Hank does for her and she literally doesn't give a crap to even say thank you. No wonder he felt unnappreciated, combined with losing his NFL identity. Not that I condone cheating in any sense but the Wife Swap episode to me really showed how inconsiderate and emotionless towards Hank Kendra was. I never thought a show could make Kate Gosselin look good but that ep actually managed to do it.

I didn't see that show, but I wish I had.  Your description of it corroborates the impression I've gotten of Kendra's overall attitude toward Hank.  Toward the end of last season's Kendra on Top, it seemed as if she was trying to soften toward him, but I doubt that will last.  They'll probably stay together, but the dynamics of the relationship will likely stay the same.

• Love 3

I saw that, too, and my opinion of Kendra totally changed after seeing how little time she put in to her kids and how indifferent she was to Hank. She was the same lazy, entitiled slob that she was when she was at the Playboy mansion. Problem with Hank is he doesn't know how to stand up for himself and speak up so instead he cheated on her. Those two have serious communication issues. 

• Love 5

If you told me that Tami would still be on reality television 22 years after her season of the RW, I wouldn't have believed it.

Is Situation sick? I had a friend who had to take steroids due to an illness and her face had a similar swollen trait. I wonder if Situation has something going on.

Yawn to Hank and Kendra. Half the time, it looks like he's holding back a smirk.

• Love 1
It's very hard for me to believe that Travis is attracted to Aubrey, or any woman for that matter. My gaydar was screaming off the roofs watching him. Am I the only one?

You are not!  It is my opinion that he is a (possibly gay) friend of Aubrey's and helping her out by getting her on this TV show - and a little 15 minutes of fame for himself as well.  Gay or straight, I am not buying them as an actual couple.

• Love 1
(edited)

Is anyone watching the "WatchIt" version of this show with Mike and Tami as commentators? I mostly like the commentary, but what is with Mike's 80s white high tops?

And his face and his arms? Wtf is up with the way he looks now?

Edited by howivesforever
  • Love 1
(edited)

Hank has a college degree and is a very smart guy. Per Wikipedia, he graduated high school with a 4.0 GPA and was a four-time all academic honoree while he was in college at the University of New Mexico, where earned a degree in management. When his NFL career ended, he could have gotten a normal day job or gone back to school to get his MBA & then entered the "normal" workforce. He still could (although I guess maybe the scandal might stop some people from hiring him). If Kendra wants to keep trying to extend her 15 minutes of fame by showing up on any reality show that will pay her, so be it. But Hank could also go get an everyday non-TV job and have his own career. He is a college graduate and if he went on to get a MBA, he could make what most of us non-celebs would consider a decent salary. He also might feel a little more confident and fulfilled with his own career rather than doing these shows with Kendra.

As far as Kendra, I think she may have completed massage school. If she has any money left, maybe she should buy a massage franchise (like Massage Envy) or something and invest in that. Unfortunately, I think all Kendra is really "good" at is famewhoring. I used to like her back on "Girls Next Door," I admit. She seemed to be the most "real" on the show. I think her mom realized long ago that becoming Hef's girlfriend was probably the pinnacle of Kendra's (and her) life, so she was upset when Kendra left that for Hank. Had Kendra left Hef for a more high-profile, richer athlete like Reggie Bush or someone, her mom would have been singing a different tune. (I'm not defending her mom - I think she's vile.)

Hank's parents seem like nice, relatively private and conservative parents. I can only imagine they've been embarrassed by Hank, Kendra, and Kendra's mom over & over since they got together and put their personal lives all over TV. I imagine they saw such promise in their son, the straight-A star athlete, and here he is on "Marriage Boot Camp."

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 6

Hank has a college degree and is a very smart guy. Per Wikipedia, he graduated high school with a 4.0 GPA and was a four-time all academic honoree while he was in college at the University of New Mexico, where earned a degree in management. When his NFL career ended, he could have gotten a normal day job or gone back to school to get his MBA & then entered the "normal" workforce. He still could (although I guess maybe the scandal might stop some people from hiring him). If Kendra wants to keep trying to extend her 15 minutes of fame by showing up on any reality show that will pay her, so be it. But Hank could also go get an everyday non-TV job and have his own career. He is a college graduate and if he went on to get a MBA, he could make what most of us non-celebs would consider a decent salary. He also might feel a little more confident and fulfilled with his own career rather than doing these shows with Kendra.

As far as Kendra, I think she may have completed massage school. If she has any money left, maybe she should buy a massage franchise (like Massage Envy) or something and invest in that. Unfortunately, I think all Kendra is really "good" at is famewhoring. I used to like her back on "Girls Next Door," I admit. She seemed to be the most "real" on the show. I think her mom realized long ago that becoming Hef's girlfriend was probably the pinnacle of Kendra's (and her) life, so she was upset when Kendra left that for Hank. Had Kendra left Hef for a more high-profile, richer athlete like Reggie Bush or someone, her mom would have been singing a different tune. (I'm not defending her mom - I think she's vile.)

Hank's parents seem like nice, relatively private and conservative parents. I can only imagine they've been embarrassed by Hank, Kendra, and Kendra's mom over & over since they got together and put their personal lives all over TV. I imagine they saw such promise in their son, the straight-A star athlete, and here he is on "Marriage Boot Camp."

Hank seems super slow to me. I'm very surprised he graduated college and had so many academic accomplishments. Maybe being with Kendra has made him dumb. He looks lost more often than not and he can't seem to put one coherent sentence together.

(edited)

His (Mike's) face is so puffy, the first thing I thought was "steroids". He has the classic moon face/chubby-cheeks/puffy face from steroid use. Granted, if he is using them it could be for a medical reason, but who knows.

Edited by Scorpiosunshine
  • Love 1

Kendra is a terrible actress.  She is really playing it up for the show.  Hank is even worse because he cannot remember how he is supposed ti react so he just shuts up and stares.  Clearly they would have talked about all of this prior to their being on this stupid show.  

And again show, transgender or cisgender, still a woman.  Shut up show!  And an extra shut up for the "therapists" and their use if transsexual.  

• Love 6
(edited)

I am baffled. I have never watched Kendra and Hank's show but I know about the affair with the transexual.   Now, if it were me, I would have ignored the press and moved forward privately.  It is not a normal affair so it would take more strength to do the moving through part.  Only 25% of transexuals have the genital surgery done.  So I am going to think this one may have had a penis.  Don't know but odds are.  That complicates things. 

Sooooooooooo, they go on a reality show to bring this mess to light publicly.  Did Kendra really not talk to Hank about the details in the 3 months  before they went on this show?   WTF is going on?  

They are together now and happy; an article says she accepted Hank's explanation.  What does that mean?   

This is nuts.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I am baffled. I have never watched Kendra and Hank's show but I know about the affair with the transexual. Now, if it were me, I would have ignored the press and moved forward privately. It is not a normal affair so it would take more strength to do the moving through part. Only 25% of transexuals have the genital surgery done. So I am going to think this one may have had a penis. Don't know but odds are. That complicates things.

Sooooooooooo, they go on a reality show to bring this mess to light publicly. Did Kendra really not talk to Hank about the details in the 3 months before they went on this show? WTF is going on?

They are together now and happy; an article says she accepted Hank's explanation. What does that mean?

This is nuts.

I see nothing wrong with people who choose to forgive an affair and stay together, but to me this is different. If he indeed slept with a transgender person who still has a penis how can you move on from that? I couldn't move on because I would feel like I don't have what you want if you know what I mean.

I see nothing wrong with people who choose to forgive an affair and stay together, but to me this is different. If he indeed slept with a transgender person who still has a penis how can you move on from that? I couldn't move on because I would feel like I don't have what you want if you know what I mean.

I could forgive that too depending on the details.  He may not have known, had some curiosity, doesn't mean he is gay if he had a curiosity about pre op transgender women.  He clearly adores her and wants his marriage to survive.  

• Love 2

I could forgive that too depending on the details. He may not have known, had some curiosity, doesn't mean he is gay if he had a curiosity about pre op transgender women. He clearly adores her and wants his marriage to survive.

I really don't think Hank knows what he wants. Kendra seems like such a difficult person to deal with because instead of focusing on fixing their relationship all she does is emasculate Hank.

• Love 3

And if you have this huge of an elephant in your room (relationship), don't go on a show like this and get mad at people for being curious.  If you want privacy, avoid the media FFS!

• Love 7

Kendra is a terrible actress.  She is really playing it up for the show.  Hank is even worse because he cannot remember how he is supposed ti react so he just shuts up and stares.  Clearly they would have talked about all of this prior to their being on this stupid show.  

And again show, transgender or cisgender, still a woman.  Shut up show!  And an extra shut up for the "therapists" and their use if transsexual.  

People can keep saying Transgender/Woman, it doesn't matter or it's the same thing. But, for a vast amount of people it's not. It is an issue. To go beyond the obvious, it can make Kendra question what their relationship is even based on. Is he still attracted to me? Is this a fetish I can't compete with (I'm not saying this is a fetish. I'm saying some people think that)? What is happening to make him go out and do this? For Hank, it's make certain people question whether he's gay or not. What other secrets does he have. Is this marriage all a sham?

We just had a bunch of controversy this past year in the NY/NJ areas because Mr. Cee (a popular DJ that works for a popular hip hop radio station), was busted for the second time getting oral favors from a transsexual. The transgendered woman had recorded him and soliciting and released it. He went through it all. He denied it for years. Then when it happened again, eventually he fessed up. He even tried to leave the radio station because he felt embarrassed about the whole scandal. They had a whole show with to of the bosses of the company laying everything out there and trying to convince him to stay. He eventually left but not at that point. There were tons of people calling him every insulting name they could think of and making fun of him on the regular. They still do really.

It's great that you are enlightened. Not trying to insult you here. But, it is a thing. It is a big deal. It's not him just cheating with a woman. There is far more to it than that. Whether or not it should be a big deal is different than what it actually is. We have progressed a lot in the world in terms of views of gender, sexual identity, etc. but it hasn't changed that much that everyone just looks at a person who has transitioned from gender to another as that new gender and nobody cares anymore.

On the TV side of things. This is a TV show and with Caitlynn Jenner all over the news, publications are running all over the place to interview people who are transgendered, report stories of the transgendered, etc. So, of course, a reality show is all over that.

• Love 1

How is it that Mike, Aubrey and Tami do a better job playing therapist (during the WatchIt! episode) than the ACTUAL supposed therapists?!?  I think they did quite a nice job parsing the Hank and Kendra dynamic much more so than Jim and Elizabeth did or will.

As a gay person, I am never a fan of playing the gay/bi/trans/queer card for salaciousness (which I think is why Jim and Elizabeth use "transgender" endlessly in their talking heads), nor am I a fan of the reactions of "gross," "ew," and the like from the other cast members.  I could give many thoughts as to why Hank would have pursued a trans woman for an affair and why it shouldn't matter, but the fact of the matter is that it clearly matters to Kendra. To the point I think that if he'd cheated with a cisgender woman they would have easily moved on.

Watching this episode, I got to thinking that the only reason Kendra is on this show is to get him to admit to the affair on camera, so that she can "humiliate" him and file for divorce. She strikes me as totally checked out (not that she was ever checked in-- I think she's a total nightmare) and believes that she can spin this victim role into some kind of second act.  Hank, for his part, I think is smart enough to see right through it and is smartly keeping his mouth shut. 

• Love 6

How he just sits there and let's her rant and rave at him I don't get. I don't care what he did or with who or what, she's nuts. No matter what he says or confesses to she'll hold it over his head forever.

Rise up Hank!! Rise up and run. I will admit however I would love to be a fly on the wall in that house, it must be fucking crazy there...

• Love 3

For the record, when they (didn't) deal with this on Kendra on Top, she made a point of being pissed that he cheated on her with someone WITH A PENIS (her emphasis, not mine) - so yes it bothers her.  IMO they have discussed it in private and have come to some sort of reconciliation, and are using the prurient interest of the rest of us to make a buck on their various shows!

• Love 5

For the record, when they (didn't) deal with this on Kendra on Top, she made a point of being pissed that he cheated on her with someone WITH A PENIS (her emphasis, not mine) - so yes it bothers her.  IMO they have discussed it in private and have come to some sort of reconciliation, and are using the prurient interest of the rest of us to make a buck on their various shows!

Thanks for this.  It stuns me to think it was addressed on their own reality show and now this!  

Reality TV has gone downhill and very fast lately.  I rarely watch scripted shows but that is changing for me now.  My DVR has quite a few lately.   The top dogs for me are Top Chef, Project Runway, Master Chef, Survivor and others I deem more legit.  I am done with the low budget offerings.  The fact that both Kendra and Hank agreed to keep this in the media is insane.  

• Love 1
(edited)

For the record, when they (didn't) deal with this on Kendra on Top, she made a point of being pissed that he cheated on her with someone WITH A PENIS (her emphasis, not mine) - so yes it bothers her. IMO they have discussed it in private and have come to some sort of reconciliation, and are using the prurient interest of the rest of us to make a buck on their various shows!

I peeked in on two or three recent KOT episodes, long enough to tire of her shrieking and him sitting there like a big (probably cheating) oaf (exactly like he is here so far). I also have a very hard time seeing this appearance as anything more than a new paycheck for them. It's impossible for me to believe that they're still together, stuck at this same point months later.

Kendra doesn't surprise me. She seems to have no skills and no real work ethic. I didn't watch enough of the recent KOT to have a sense of Hank's post-NFL efforts. If he's still wallowing, needing to drag his personal life through this very public mud pit for cash, I admit I'm surprised. I expected more of him.

Yeah, I'm embarrassed by that last sentence. :)

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 1
(edited)
Yeah, I'm embarrassed by that last sentence. :)

Well we're all bothering to watch this garbage and come here to discuss, so plenty of shame to go around :)

I don't know what Hank's deal is either - it seemed that he would have liked to do something in sports like talk about it on tv, then there was some business about a gym/fitness, but nothing ever panned out for him.  But for all I know it was just a bunch of lies for their show.  Kendra definitely has no skills or work ethic other than playing the fool on tv.  Most of last season's KOT was just her griping about him while he was staying somewhere else and barely there, and when they talked he just said that "he would tell her someday" what happened with the cheating.  Honestly, part of me believes that they cooked up this whole story to give themselves a storyline.  And I would like to expect better of Hank than that too!!  But he did marry Kendra, after all.

Edited by princelina
  • Love 2

Well I'm glad you all watch; I couldn't get through an entire episode this season. I just come here to read what you write. If something good comes up, I can check out a rerun, they seem constant.

• Love 1

I suspect at heart, Hank is a normal, down-to-earth guy from a small town in New Mexico with good parents, who can't believe he got a Playmate to marry him.  I don't think he's terribly mature, as his life got pretty easy when he entered the NFL (got paid an absurd amount of money, got to hobnob at the Playboy mansion).  As he said on the show the other night, he is so in love with her that he'll try to make her whole live perfect (paraphrasing).  And she laps it up like a puppy dog eating gravy.  No one can survive under that kind of pressure to be perfect, so he acted out.  Unfortunately for him, he acted out with someone who was willing to cash in on his actions.  Or maybe fortunately--if he and Kendra divorce, maybe he can figure out how to stand on his own with his own job and his own life.  

• Love 2

I am no therapist and even though I've been studying psychology as my major for the past five years, I think you don't need a degree in it to see that those therapists are zero experts!

That exercise was terrible for many reasons.

First: Is the message of the exercise supposed to be not to tell your partner what worries and bugs you about him/her, because you never know if that's gonna be your last conversation, so suck it up? Have a troubled communication instead, because you'll come off as selfish if you point out the issues you think need work?

Second: The scenario of the exercise is too awful and can be very heartbreaking for some people, even if it's just a drill! I think it awfully played with emotions of the people there. I can't see how that kind of exercise is ethically valid and can pass for a psychological drill. I don't think pushing people in it is the way, either. Forcing Tami to go through it even though she has let her mother go that way can be triggering, not to mention dangerous for her emotionally and mentally to go through that again! Who knows who did she handle it back then and how it affected her.

I don't see the connection between this exercise and the one in which they told each other what bothers them. The first one says it's okay to say it, you're communicating, but the second one punishes you for saying it and even labels it as selfishness!

• Love 1

Aubrey, bless her heart. I remember her from "making the band." She was so young then, and I thought she had so much potential. I really thought she was talented and might go somewhere in the entertainment industry. But for whatever reason, it did not happen. I know she had some other reality show a few years back, and she did playboy, and then her group Danity Kane got together and then broke up again. I think she was on the apprentice too, no?  She wants so badly to be a celebrity, but now she's done at least four reality shows that I know of and her career is beginning to reek of desperation. She not a dumb chick. I hope she finds something else to do before it gets really pathetic.

I started watching the show only because of her. I used to be a fan of her personality, but once I saw her on the Apprentice, that completely changed my mind about her. I'm just watching now to see if she changed at all. I'm sad DK broke up and that she didn't do much with her solo career, like you said, she had and I'd add still has the potential, but she became too much of a reality star type of celebrity, and less about her music.

I've only heard about Aubrey and Mike. Maybe I saw news about Kendra here and there, but I wasn't familiar with her as in what is she famous for. Really, what's with Mike's face? He seems like he has let go of the ego tripping and is now a pretty average guy. I liked his girl, I forgot her name, on the Jersey shore. A brunette that was hot and charming, a bit out of his league. I hoped he'd be with her on the show even though I knew they aren't together for ages. I saw Tami for the first time and I like how she's pretty straight forward. I saw only two episodes so far, so for now I like her :)

• Love 1
(edited)

Jim about Hank & Kendra:  "We keep wanting them to talk about the infidelity [for the sake of ratings]."

Elizabeth:  "[Jim, I hear you saying that] we've got to get him to open up about the scandal if we’re going to be able to help [keep the advertisers and network happy by greatly increasing our ratings]."

ETA: My only previous exposure to Aubrey was on Celebrity Apprentice, and pretty much all I remember her doing is repeatedly interrupting people with, "Mr. Trump! Mr. Trump!" every single time she was in the boardroom. It doesn't appear that anything has changed.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 1

He needs to grow a pair and dump her ass, take his kids and get away from her. She loves the dramatics, she loves that this is a money making situation for her. No way will she stop beating this dead horse until there isn't a penny to be made off it. I pity her children, but clearly she doesn't give a shit about them or she wouldn't be airing their marital woes all over TV.

• Love 1

I decided to watch this for Jeff and Jordan. I watched a little of last season with Evel Dick but soon realized that was a fake girlfriend and lost all interest. Something worst than a boring TV show is a show that tries to fool it's viewers.

They are still very adorable, Jordan never really liked being on T.V. she's a southern girl who loves her family, she won 500K on Big Brother and still kept her job as a hairdresser. She's a sweetie, you don't find many women like that anymore. A true innocent heart.

I was a BB fan but also a live feed viewer, which means I get to watch them 24/7, not the edited TV show. Jeff had a really good edit. He was controlling and slightly abusive towards Jordan at times. She's been wanting to get married to Jeff for a very long time but dude likes his Chicago, his spotlight as the golden boy of Big Brother, CBS gave him a job after the show. (Which happens like never)

Jeff likes the spotlight.

I cringed at the Kendra scenes, having watched Kendra on Top, alot of rumours are that the story is completely blown out of the water for ratings, it's all an act. Who knows but her RISE UP! crap seemed really forced, did not seem real to me.

And sadly I also watched BBwives with Tamra, she can be quite crazy, but man, she looks so good now. Much better than she did on that show, looks like she is 10 years younger.

I also know Audrey from Celebrity Apprentice, she was a bitch on wheels on that show, don't really remember much other than that.

What happened to Mike's face, he also seems alot softer and nicer now.

Rise up Hank!! Rise up and run. I will admit however I would love to be a fly on the wall in that house, it must be fucking crazy there...

Which is really sad for the kids.. they're so cute too.

I can't understand Kendra and Hank. They come on this show to supposedly fix their marriage, but they won't actually address what happened. They make excuses. The therapist make excuses for them. When they are taking a break from excuses Hank just stands around like Duh. It's like bizzaro world when Kendra wanted to fight Tammy for stating a fact that they aren't being open as everyone else.

• Love 3

Wow, no more news about Kendra and Hank. SHOCKING.

What, no footage of Aubrey and Travis cleaning the horse stalls? I'd be even more shocked if they actually did it.

Word to the word power.

I can't understand Kendra and Hank. They come on this show to supposedly fix their marriage, but t

hey won't actually address what happened. They make excuses. The therapist make excuses for them. When they are taking a break from excuses Hank just stands around like Duh. It's like bizzaro world when Kendra wanted to fight Tammy for stating a fact that they aren't being open as everyone else.

I can sort of see why they aren't being as real as the other couples--infidelity is a far tougher issue IMO than "I'm on the fence about having another baby."  I don't say this to minimize Tami's issues in the least, but her stuff is easier to put out there than "my husband left his 8-months-pregnant wife at home to have sexual contact with another woman."  That said, I don't get why Hank and Kendra don't see that it only has to be said once and then the healing can begin.  Tear off the band-aid already.

Travis is so full of crap.  To call Elizabeth a liar about their argument is ridiculous. Yes she is a poor "therapist," yes her exercises are ridiculous, but she wouldn't lie about whether he resumed his fight over Aubrey's relationship with her friend.  I hope he sheds that "me against the world" attitude soon.

Oh, and one more thing.  The rug in the evaluation room would look amazing in my living room.  I want.

• Love 4
(edited)

Judge: Catholics are technically Christians but there are fundamental differences in the way Jesus is celebrated by the different sects of Christianity. So the problem for Jeff and Jordan still exists in which way Jesus is to be celebrated.

It's almost the same as deciding which religion a child should be brought up in in a marriage of two totally different religions. But in anycase, the decision should be before marriage.

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 5

I don't get why Travis is being portrayed as the one at fault in the relationship. Aubrey is pretty terrible to him, she walks away from conflict, shuts him down and refuses to listen. He's no prize, but she's a self-centered bitch.

• Love 11