Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

Just pop your glasses off teebax. No one will think you are "older"-----they'll just think you need a new pair of glasses.

RE: VFW Ladies

Classic. It was a repeat episode last night and I was giggling more because it was just mentioned here yesterday.

I couldn't understand how homeless guy was able to visit Australia so many times.

That was what I was wondering as well. That is not an inexpensive trip to take, nor is it an inexpensive place to live. He said he had to go to nursing school there because he couldn't get into nursing school in the US. That whole story seemed odd to me. 

• Love 1

$3500 for the privilege of having one's house stink of dog and pick up after the crap of some ugly, AKC-registered shitting and biting machine?    That's a ridiculously huge sum of money - not even including the future vet bills for the hip dysplasia the drooling monstrosity was bound to cost her.  It's not like she intended to train that canine devil to some civilized purpose like smelling for explosives or cadavers.

Here's what I think.  The woman wasn't interested in getting  a dog as much as ingratiating herself romantically with the church-going dog breeder that moved away from the parish.  What better way to engineer a way to throw yourself into a man's arms than to make him stay over 4 nights under the guise of buying a barking, ball-licking, crotch-sniffing bag of hair from him?  After the man left and didn't give her some wink-wink action with the promise of more, being sated from the straightforward commercial exchange of dog drool for money, her romantic aspirations were crushed and she was left with picking up dog feces on the sidewalk, providing rabies shots for the whole neighborhood, and shopping forlornly for flea collars.

Like the woman scorned that she was, she was not going to re-imburse Prince Breeding for his travel, he was going to take back the now completely useless animal burden, and give her a refund.  It would have been counterproductive, given her true goal, to get a puppy from him once it was made abundantly clear that was not interested in human husbandry with her.

• Love 4

The woman wasn't interested in getting  a dog as much as ingratiating herself romantically with the church-going dog breeder that moved away from the parish.

I think you may be right and yes, she could be that desperate. When she realized no romance was ensuing she probably thought, "I spent all that money and don't even get a warm, if rotund, body in my bed? Screw this!"

I LOVE dogs but do not think anyone but the military or police force should have access to a protection trained dog. AND, those pink marks on her darling daughter's pudgy arm? If that dog wanted to harm them, he certainly could have. GSDs mature late and that was just overly rough play or mouthing. Anyway, I couldn't stand the plaintiff and was glad def. won on the countersuit.

I always love litigants who proclaim that, yes, they have all the pictorial and documented evidence they need to prove their case, but well, they just didn't happen to bring it TODAY. I'm looking at you, Ms.Dougan(?) who just had WAY too much paperwork to remember to include the pictures of your daughter after she was assaulted by your boyfriend (the one who stole your necklace) and her hospital bills. And please, ladies, get it through your heads that displaying your large and sagging breasts before JJ will win you just as many points as crying, mentioning your CHURCH and what a big heart you have will. So stop that. I'm begging you.

• Love 3

She had too much paperwork to bring the paperwork.

Haha, yup. But you have to wonder how she managed to overlook THE paperwork and besides, how much paperwork can one have relating to some guy who swiped her $157+tax necklace and clocked her daughter? Not exactly the trial of the century.

I think the necklace out ranked the daughter, since didn't I hear her the hall saying she uses it to pawn all time? What a crew!

• Love 1

I think you may be right and yes, she could be that desperate. When she realized no romance was ensuing she probably thought, "I spent all that money and don't even get a warm, if rotund, body in my bed? Screw this!"

I LOVE dogs but do not think anyone but the military or police force should have access to a protection trained dog. AND, those pink marks on her darling daughter's pudgy arm? If that dog wanted to harm them, he certainly could have. GSDs mature late and that was just overly rough play or mouthing. Anyway, I couldn't stand the plaintiff and was glad def. won on the countersuit.

I always love litigants who proclaim that, yes, they have all the pictorial and documented evidence they need to prove their case, but well, they just didn't happen to bring it TODAY. I'm looking at you, Ms.Dougan(?) who just had WAY too much paperwork to remember to include the pictures of your daughter after she was assaulted by your boyfriend (the one who stole your necklace) and her hospital bills. And please, ladies, get it through your heads that displaying your large and sagging breasts before JJ will win you just as many points as crying, mentioning your CHURCH and what a big heart you have will. So stop that. I'm begging you.

She said she didn't want the dog for protection, but to accompany her daughter when she went on long runs...alone. That's protection... Companionship is a Labrador or Golden retriever.

• Love 2

I always love litigants who proclaim that, yes, they have all the pictorial and documented evidence they need to prove their case, but well, they just didn't happen to bring it TODAY. I'm looking at you, Ms.Dougan(?) who just had WAY too much paperwork to remember to include the pictures of your daughter after she was assaulted by your boyfriend (the one who stole your necklace) and her hospital bills.

I could hardly concentrate on the case because I was just trying to figure out whether the plaintiff was a manly lady or a lady-man (no offense to anybody out there). And then there was the relationship between the two of them - sometimes I look at the people on JJ and wonder how they got together - was it PlentyOfFish (aka PlentyOfFreaks) or random meeting in a bar. .  or on a street corner. . . 

Dog lady pissed me off. Maybe she expected a perfectly trained dog to be delivered to her instead of spending a few minutes training the dog herself. That "bite mark" looked more like a "mouthing mark" to me. If that dog wanted to actually bite her, there would have a been way more damage. 

• Love 1

I could hardly concentrate on the case because I was just trying to figure out whether the plaintiff was a manly lady or a lady-man (no offense to anybody out there). And then there was the relationship between the two of them - sometimes I look at the people on JJ and wonder how they got together - was it PlentyOfFish (aka PlentyOfFreaks) or random meeting in a bar. .  or on a street corner. . . 

Dog lady pissed me off. Maybe she expected a perfectly trained dog to be delivered to her instead of spending a few minutes training the dog herself. That "bite mark" looked more like a "mouthing mark" to me. If that dog wanted to actually bite her, there would have a been way more damage.

The way she said " look what that dog did to MY CHILD! " cracked me up. I kept thinking she was talking about a 5 yr old, not a nineteen yr old.

• Love 2

She said she didn't want the dog for protection, but to accompany her daughter when she went on long runs...alone. That's protection... Companionship is a Labrador or Golden retriever.

Ezzackly! You want a companion, go to a rescue group. No one spends 3,500$ on a protection trained dog just to have a housepet and bedwarmer.

The way she said " look what that dog did to MY CHILD! " cracked me up. I kept thinking she was talking about a 5 yr old, not a nineteen yr old.

In the previews when I heard that I was disturbed since I thought a small child had been mauled and mutilated not that a grown woman had a pink mark from a tooth banging into it. Histrionic much, lady? Or maybe a little hysterical at paying all that money only to have Dog Boy diss her.

• Love 2

Ezzackly! You want a companion, go to a rescue group. No one spends 3,500$ on a protection trained dog just to have a housepet and bedwarmer.

In the previews when I heard that I was disturbed since I thought a small child had been mauled and mutilated not that a grown woman had a pink mark from a tooth banging into it. Histrionic much, lady? Or maybe a little hysterical at paying all that money only to have Dog Boy diss her.

3.5k plus $950 to transport the dog to her and spend 4 days working with her and the family to show them how to work with the dog. No way was it merely a pet. But I also don't think it was a fully trained protection dog. Both parties were sketchy on that aspect. She should have taken the offer of a puppy and then resold it to recoup some of her losses.

• Love 1

She should have taken the offer of a puppy and then resold it to recoup some of her losses.

There's no reputable breeder who would give or sell a puppy to someone knowing that person plans on using it for financial gain and will sell it to just anyone who has the funds in his pocket. If Dog Boy would do that, that puts him in the highly disreputable category.

Oh,  Miss Sunshine.  What a mess.  And interesting that the "derogatory remarks" were brought up after her complaints about him flirting with her. I haven't dated in a long time, but I don't recall flirting involving derogatory remarks. Glad JJ saw right through that garbage. Just all kinds of screwball.  (And do both sides really get paid? Sad that Sunshine and her boyfriend/idiot will get money off this.)

• Love 3

There's no reputable breeder who would give or sell a puppy to someone knowing that person plans on using it for financial gain and will sell it to just anyone who has the funds in his pocket. If Dog Boy would do that, that puts him in the highly disreputable category.

That's a given., but I'm not sure the guy was all that reputable. He admitted he offered her a replacement puppy because they were friends and he agreed to the same in court. JJ even told her that it was within the parameters of the contract that she could have sold the original dog, since he offered no returns except for the hip problem, and that she had the option to take another puppy as offered and then sell it to get back some of her money. The breeders bill of sale/contract was sketchy to me, the contracts I've seen generally offer to rehome the dog if the buyer can't keep it etc. This guy basically washed his hands of the dog once sold. The only exception was the hip issue. Doesn't seem like he cared too much what happened after he got his $$$$. I don't think the dog attacked her kids at all, but a different person might have dragged it to the nearest vet and had it put to sleep. It wasn't a good choice of breed for her.

Edited by CuriousParker
  • Love 1

Sad that Sunshine and her boyfriend/idiot will get money off this.)

Sunshine, (I loved how JJ just LOVED saying that) your parents were obviously wanna-be hippies who were whacked on weed when they named you. Or, they just might be trailer trash. One or the other.

Her darling boyfriend, who seems to really think that silly facial hair disguises the enormous ring of fat around his neck? Sorry, it doesn't.

Despicable cretins.

Again, we hear a woman who has been with a man for years, has a couple kids with him but won't marry him because he's abusive/druggie/drunk/a bum. You think she might have noticed that in the 7 years between kids.

• Love 3

Or a Yorkie. 

Haha, yup. But you have to wonder how she managed to overlook THE paperwork and besides, how much paperwork can one have relating to some guy who swiped her $157+tax necklace and clocked her daughter? Not exactly the trial of the century.

I think the necklace out ranked the daughter, since didn't I hear her the hall saying she uses it to pawn all time? What a crew!

I forgot about the repeating, pawnable necklace! That kind of just snuck in at the end.  How much does one "earn" for pawning a $157 (+ tax!) necklace? 

The whole group today was a bunch of loons. Brazil vacation girl was Just. Not. Getting. It.  And won't. And the parent couple suing each other (over and over and over?) There are times I watch this show just to see the Judge deliver a smack down to some of these people. But the groups the last couple of days just kind of make me sad for humanity.  The 19-year olds yesterday (she had a miscarriage but didn't bother to tell the baby daddy, and got knocked up again) drove me nuts. But hey - they got to be on TV!  Sigh.

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 2

How about the car accident/battery acid rerun? The plaintiff had some kind of cursive writing tats all over her chest, arms and legs. It looked like a 3 year old scribbled all over her with a Sharpie while she was asleep. I have been "overserved" a few times in my life, but never comatose enough for ridiculous tattoos that would make me damned near unemployable.

• Love 1

The second I saw Mr McNamara, swagging himself down the aisle like an uncoordinated orangutang, I pegged him as the car jumping kind.  But it took me a whole 2 minutes to find out that his lovely ex-girlfriend was the crowbar swinging kind... and another 5 to realize I was wrong about the car jumping, but it was car-kicking instead.  These two drug-addled hot heads deserve each other, but that poor child is a victim.  The defendant couldn't even control himself from speaking to the plaintiff, you know that's a bad sign.  What with the cameras outside the house?  It's not like these people live in mansions with a butler answering the door... I was thinking this was the kind of camera you put out to see the police coming, or to make sure no one is coming to rob your drug stash and money bags.

Rental case: "situating a deposit" - must I add this to my vocabulary?

Defendant was too idiotic to know the difference between her roomie moving out, and moving her boyfriend in.

Plaintiff introduced me to a whole new concept in the hallterview: "leaving unannounced."

• Love 1

These two drug-addled hot heads deserve each other, but that poor child is a victim.

JJ earned her paycheck today, having the frustrating task of trying to make sense of anything these two dumb, stupid, uneducated and trashy Missouri mules ( no offense to intelligent mules everywhere) spewed out of their flapping pie holes. Really, a license to breed is needed and these creatures would never be able to get one in my world. OTOH, who doesn't carry a crowbar when visiting the baby daddy?

BUT, "Madalyn" and her boyfriend, Rico (who took his droopy, shorts-clad ass and split after denying he knows where "Willy house" is, throwing his paramour under the bus) made the Mo.Mules look like MENSA members. How is it possible to reach 33 years of age and be so stullifyingly dull-eyed and dumb?

Rental case: "situating a deposit" - must I add this to my vocabulary?

You'll probably have to, since the new, super dumbed-down vocabulary is so pervasive it's going to become standard. I"m sure "I seen" is going to be acceptable soon.

I had to quit when the scuzzy backyard breeders were introduced. There's something about earning spending money by using an unfortunate dog's uterus that makes me sick. Use your own, bitch - be a surrogate and pop out a baby every year to peddle.

• Love 6

AngelaHunter

BUT, "Madalyn" and her boyfriend, Rico (who took his droopy, shorts-clad ass and split after denying he knows where "Willy house" is, throwing his paramour under the bus) made the Mo.Mules look like MENSA members. How is it possible to reach 33 years of age and be so stullifyingly dull-eyed and dumb?

Dear God in heaven, I don't know HOW JJ didn't just throw her lying, dead-eyed, stubborn shitbird ass in JAIL for this!  Seriously, "I don't wanna sign this.  I just wanna keep the car and never pay for it, how does he not understand me?"  ARGH!  Please DO NOT BREED!

And, "Willy house". Just. Shoot.Me.

• Love 4

Aww, man.  I was soooo hoping Rico would be back!  He was cool, dude. I just knew he was gonna done fin' Willy! Blondy, though, was dumber than a box of hair.  Loved that Judy had her sign over the title Right. Then. and There.  And still she balked!!!   In the puppies case,  I would have liked to see (seen?) what the other puppy breeder had to say. She seemed to think she was entitled to the puppies AND fees. Was she not paid?  We will never know.  Dang.  Crowbar girl - another great example of arguing both sides of an issue.  Crowbar for defense in case 10 women jumped her, but she wasn't scared of nothin'.  A day of giving blondes a bad name, I'd say. As a blonde.  :-/

• Love 5

Judy is phoning it in for the money.

She's constantly being given the same ol' dreary stuff: Restraining order, no child support, kicked/keyed my car, cell phone/utility bills, rent, roommates, Craigslist, blah blah. Recently when she was given a more serious,  interesting case (where two guys slashed each other's faces) she perks up and shows she's still got the zing!

• Love 2

It doesn't make sense that the cases are soooo boring. I would think small claims would have a lot of contractor Or vendor type stuff, which are more interesting.

Fair point.  The cases are repetitive. But I also know winning a case and collecting the judgement are very different things. Plus, the amounts are low enough that farming it out to a collector is hardly worth it.  As I understand the way the show works, everybody gets money. And if you win, you get more.  The point being, the winners (ha - now that's an oxymoron!) actually get some of what they are owed. That's the only reason I can think that some of these people agree to be on the show. $5000 is more than they came in with.   Probably why some defendants agree to appear - they know they will lose, and won't actually have to pony up any money.  If I've got this wrong, please feel free to correct!

When things get jumbled up, I find them more entertaining. The dip$hit with the car yesterday - Loved how the plaintiff not only got the title back instantaneously, but Judge told them to go home and call the police and report the car stolen. I hope they did.  (And I'm betting Rico is long gone....)

• Love 3

BUT, "Madalyn" and her boyfriend, Rico (who took his droopy, shorts-clad ass and split after denying he knows where "Willy house" is, throwing his paramour under the bus) made the Mo.Mules look like MENSA members. How is it possible to reach 33 years of age and be so stullifyingly dull-eyed and dumb?

In what universe does someone see Rico, in all his droopy, shorts-clad ass glory, and say " I gotta get me some of that" ? The skanky hair? You have no idea what kind of creatures or matter were all up in that hair. Just seeing him in court made me clamp my knees together a bit tighter.

• Love 10

I loved the plaintiff in the second new case today, suing the mother of their son for restitution (court ordered for son's criminal actions) and child support over payment. He was polite, concise and organized, kept his claims simple and had the two amounts involved available down to the penny. Plus I think this is the first time that JJ has allowed a father to recover overpayment on child support. The mother didn't come across as a bad person, but she couldn't keep her stories straight, and finally admitted that she hadn't paid her share of the son's restitution because she didn't have the money. The son also seemd OK, his restitution was substantial but it sounded like a lot of penny ante 14 year old stupidity, not the level of thuggery that we have seen from other youngsters that age. Hope they all do well, a rare feeling for me when watching the participants on this show.

Edited by DoctorK
  • Love 9

She's coming down so hard on the 35 year old college student with kids, I'm completely distracted by what the case is about other than having to paint the walls.Oh yeah, and pot is evil. JJ, did you know that some of the blame heaped upon unemployed people is that they should go back to school for training no matter what age?  Like I said, I'm distracted but he doesn't seem to be the most evil person we've seen. 

• Love 1

JJ, did you know that some of the blame heaped upon unemployed people is that they should go back to school for training no matter what age?

Harlan, passive-aggressive, 35 year old, chronically unemployed father of 4, house trasher, pot grower, professional grifter and student, who needs his mommy to come to court with him and feels that allowing his kids to deface other's property is somehow a gift to the homeowner freaked me out big time. There's something seriously "off" with him but what really amazes me is that not one, but TWO women thought he was a good prospect to have kids with.

Craigslist, people! I won't say it again. Bat shit crazy lady with drinking problem who flooded her own home and attacked a police officer? Do NOT rent a room from her. OTOH, CL does so generously provide so many episodes for this show I guess I shouldn't put it down.

• Love 7

Harlan, passive-aggressive, 35 year old, chronically unemployed father of 4, house trasher, pot grower, professional grifter and student, who needs his mommy to come to court with him

Creepy dude.  And four kids call him "Daddy?"  eeeww.  I think the issue that got a mere mention was that IF JJ had ruled he would get all his rent back, HE never paid the rent.  The government did - whether through section 8, county assistance, or whatever. If the house was unlivable, whatever agency provided the funds for rent would have been entitled to the refund. I think he was hoping he'd walk away with a nice bit of cash. The business of living "on the border" so his kids could see their homeland - just mind-blowing. And yes, Mr. Landlord, you DO need to do credit and background checks.  Every time, for every adult living in the house.

• Love 3

The pot growing student was a rerun.

Yes, it was. Who could forget Harlan, with kids in both countries and two of them being privileged to be able to wave at him across the border and seeing the rented, condemned and trashed house Daddy has his welfare cheques sent to?

• Love 6

Ugh Harlan was ugly and looked dirty! I can't believe that not one but two women slept with him and had kids!

Why is this 35 year old loser in school and not working at least two jobs to support his four kids? Oh yeah that's right he thinks living off of government assistance is perfectly fine! Great way to instill in your kids to be self sufficient and not depend on others!

And poor grandma: her grandkids messed up the walls but everything else is not her perfect sons fault! Get a clue! Harlan and his spawn will be living with her real soon!

• Love 5
The pot growing student was a rerun.

I don't think so, considering the events in the case happened in February of 2014.

Yes, father of the year {International edition!} was definitely a repeat.  And I got serious anger issues from him AND I'll bet a mortgage payment he was a member of the Aryan Brotherhood.

Edited by One More Time

Yes, father of the year {International edition!} was definitely a repeat.  And I got serious anger issues from him AND I'll bet a mortgage payment he was a member of the Aryan Brotherhood.

I saw this case before as well. It was a rerun, but it's one of those I didn't mind watching again. I'm curious about your comment about him being in the Aryan Brotherhood. Would they "allow" him to have children who are half-Mexican? Isn't that one of the groups they hate? 

If you end up agreeing with me, PM me your address and I'll send you my next mortgage coupon. You can pay it with you tax refund or pawn a necklace from Walmart. :-)

I'm curious about your comment about him being in the Aryan Brotherhood. Would they "allow" him to have children who are half-Mexican? Isn't that one of the groups they hate?

In retrospect, you may be right about the AB/Mexicans, but 'll go to the grave he's involved in some ancillary AB group and dealing drugs.

• Love 1

She's coming down so hard on the 35 year old college student with kids, I'm completely distracted by what the case is about other than having to paint the walls.Oh yeah, and pot is evil. JJ, did you know that some of the blame heaped upon unemployed people is that they should go back to school for training no matter what age?  Like I said, I'm distracted but he doesn't seem to be the most evil person we've seen. 

That guy was marked for losing his case from the get-go since he pushed so many of JJ's buttons and played right into her antiquated prejudices: single father of multiple children, unemployed (or perhaps self-employed; that was left unexplored, but it's the same for her), growing pot (even though it's legal), in school at 35 (which translates as "lazy bum" in her limited view), and a very non-standard appearance (I wonder if anyone suggested to him that he should shave or at least trim his beard before coming to this court). To crown things up, he gets assistance, which allowed JJ to get into her usual nonsensical argument that he does not pay his rent, the public pays the rent which makes him ineligible for any refund anyway.

He also committed an unforgivable crime against Nature by arguing back, thus challenging JJ's infallibility (recognized by all major religions). Furthermore, the undercurrent of anger and his random allegations of harrassment and conspiracy by the landlords contributed to muddle his arguments.

JJ was so prejudiced against him that she did not inquire what he was studying so we do not know if he was trying to acquire the skills necessary to pursue an income-generating trade or if these were Mickey Mouse courses, and she even seemed to accept part of the costs for repairs without written estimates (the 1 door that suddenly became 3 doors).

But since the plaintiffs were well-dressed ordinary-looking citizens, they had to be telling the whole truth of course, despite some shady aspects to their story like the unsafe water situation. I have no doubt the tenant did some damage, but only his version was subjected to a thorough examination.

• Love 2

That guy was marked for losing his case from the get-go since he pushed so many of JJ's buttons and played right into her antiquated prejudices: single father of multiple children, unemployed (or perhaps self-employed; that was left unexplored, but it's the same for her), growing pot (even though it's legal), in school at 35 (which translates as "lazy bum" in her limited view), and a very non-standard appearance (I wonder if anyone suggested to him that he should shave or at least trim his beard before coming to this court). To crown things up, he gets assistance, which allowed JJ to get into her usual nonsensical argument that he does not pay his rent, the public pays the rent which makes him ineligible for any refund anyway.

He also committed an unforgivable crime against Nature by arguing back, thus challenging JJ's infallibility (recognized by all major religions). Furthermore, the undercurrent of anger and his random allegations of harrassment and conspiracy by the landlords contributed to muddle his arguments.

JJ was so prejudiced against him that she did not inquire what he was studying so we do not know if he was trying to acquire the skills necessary to pursue an income-generating trade or if these were Mickey Mouse courses, and she even seemed to accept part of the costs for repairs without written estimates (the 1 door that suddenly became 3 doors).

But since the plaintiffs were well-dressed ordinary-looking citizens, they had to be telling the whole truth of course, despite some shady aspects to their story like the unsafe water situation. I have no doubt the tenant did some damage, but only his version was subjected to a thorough examination.

I have to agree with this 100%.  EVEN THOUGH the defendant APPEARED to be icky, or a loser, or just BEARDED, Judge never thought to inquire into the "stealing water" situation that made the property UNRENTABLE.   Does the owner, "Grandpa" get insurance money for this property, can he bulldoze it and start over?  I thought this was totally one-sided and unfair. Even if the house was PRISTINE it was Condemned anyhow, right?

• Love 1

Wow, never in a million years would I have ever dreamed that the dirtbag named Harlan had so many advocates. I just saw the angry, argumentative Harlan who does'nt work, has four kids, goes to college on someone's dime, hopefully his thrilled to be on JJ, Mom's. I'll tell you what, anyone who would let their kids paint on the walls of a home (that is'nt theirs to deface), has problems. A lack of decency and respect for others. Some time I watch JJ and realize that while my family is not perfect, I'm pretty sure I am not in danger of being murdered by them.

• Love 11

He trashed the house. I'm sorry, the moment he snitted how his children's artwork - you know the scrawled drawings on the walls that necessitated repainting - wasn't filth, I was done with him and I am sure JJ was done with him because a) the house was trashed and b) decent renters don't let the kids use the walls as their art studio.

And I don't why this guy has defenders when he fits so many of the legit welfare scam complaints. He has black out seizures so he needs his legal pot garden but the blackout seizures don't interfere in his fucking multiple partners and having multiple children. He's too disabled to work but he's getting paid welfare to impregnate women with children he can't afford to pay for? He's a stay at home dad who parents so well, he's allowed his children to deface the walls of a rental home because its their precious art?

EVEN THOUGH the defendant APPEARED to be icky, or a loser, or just BEARDED, Judge never thought to inquire into the "stealing water" situation that made the property UNRENTABLE.

Mostly I think because the water situation really had no bearing on whether Harlan trashed the house. If the house was condemned because of the water situation, then Harlan should have moved out. It's not an excuse to fucking trash the place.

• Love 11