Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

I would say, car looks great, call me when you have the title. 

Yes. When someone claims their car is or was worth above book value, the only way to find out is to advertise it then wait and see if someone wants it at that price. The only value anything ever has it what another person is willing to pay for it and until they've handed over the money there's no way of knowing.

• Love 2

Regarding the toy poodle dog bite case, the fact that the defendant made a claim of racism against the plaintiff would allow the plaintiff to bring her back to Judge Judy with charges of slander (after filing in a small claims court of course).  The defendant was totally trying to damage the reputation of the plaintiff.  I would totally love to see this happen!  Producers?

• Love 6
14 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

Regarding the toy poodle dog bite case, the fact that the defendant made a claim of racism against the plaintiff would allow the plaintiff to bring her back to Judge Judy with charges of slander (after filing in a small claims court of course).  The defendant was totally trying to damage the reputation of the plaintiff.  I would totally love to see this happen!  Producers?

There is a weird law that stops people from suing for slander for words said in court.  It's to encourage people to speak honestly without fear of being sued.  Probably wouldn't apply to hallterviews, but I'm just throwing it out there.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I have assumed  that they must sign something that stops them from doing this.  Plaintiffs and defendants say all sorts of horrible stuff against each other on every court show I watch.  Not sure how much is true and how much is made up, but I am sure the courts will be filled  if the litigants could sue for slander.

Edited by ElleMo

While you all are enjoying new episodes, I'm getting one new episode and three reruns - - but with at least one of the reruns coming up as "new." Yesterday was a great rerun though -- the crazy ex-wife with the supervised visitation of her nine-year-old daughter who, first chance she got during her more recent visit, spanked the girl for "being disrespectful." She even brought the court-appointed supervisor with her to court who she later went ballistic on during the hallterview, "I FIRED YOU!" 

27 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

While you all are enjoying new episodes, I'm getting one new episode and three reruns - - but with at least one of the reruns coming up as "new." Yesterday was a great rerun though -- the crazy ex-wife with the supervised visitation of her nine-year-old daughter who, first chance she got during her more recent visit, spanked the girl for "being disrespectful." She even brought the court-appointed supervisor with her to court who she later went ballistic on during the hallterview, "I FIRED YOU!" 

I missed that one.  Sounds like a good one.

• Love 2

It was a doozy. Our favorite Judge was very patient with the mom, and ferreted out that she does indeed have some significant issues. Very gentle with her, even though it was like talking to a brick wall. Court-ordered to not TOUCH the child. Period. So first rattle out of the box, spanks her, during a supervised visit. But, but, but, but....   If half of what the mom said about the dad was true, that poor little girl. He seemed like a good egg, though, and given the mom's issues, who knows.  The hallterview was much more dynamic - all sorts of fireworks!

Today's old(?) case about the honey-driver who had two accidents in one day (but only remembers one):  I thought at first the plaintiff ended up getting short-changed, but I guess it all worked out?  Another delusional special idiot snowflake defendant.

The goofy, you know, deadbeat friend/tenant, you know, case - hee!  JJ:  "Byrd, find me a newspaper to read. Give me that blue book!"  And after one more, you know, stupid comment, Byrd does in fact hand over the reading material. ha!  I really love cases where one side says absolutely nothing.  'Specially when they win!

Edited by SandyToes

In the "People really do that?" category -- defendant rents out the house that he lives in for parties.  Also -- "People rent out other people's houses for parties?"  I heard no mention of a swimming pool, cabana, tennis court, covered patio, outdoor kitchen -- just a back yard with a urine pit.  And defendant -- who owns and lives in just the one house -- has a property manager.  Apparently she's in charge of booking the parties, but JJ wasn't interested in the details.  Also in the "People do that?" category -- deposit used toilet paper into an outdoor bin?  As Redd Fox would say, "'lizabeth, I'm comin' now!" 

For awhile I felt bad for the plaintiff who bought a car that didn't have a smog certificate, until she argued that there was a law that the seller had to pay for repairs.  Nuh uh.  Seller was wrong, but you can't just make up a new law in JJ's court. 

• Love 9

Oh, my dog!  A urine pit?! Who does this?!?!  And lives there?  Is there any possible way this is some kind of odd cultural difference? Maybe if he was destitute and had no other source of income?  But I don't think so, since he is "very busy." "Property manager" must be the new euphemism for "main squeeze."    Yes, the young man had the party, and had a good time, but I still think he should have gotten more money back. Not all, but more than $350.  And they've had parties of 300 people? Eeewwww...  Hello, neighbors?  Are you watching this?!

The car case - I missed part of it because there is a FOOT chase going on around town - but I thought the plaintiff a very striking woman. I liked how both parties were well-dressed, respectful, fairly articulate, and for the most part, reasonable. Wrong, but mostly reasonable.

It's a punctuation kind of day. What can I say. Ready for episode #2! Cheeseballs all strapped in. And got my toilet paper bin.  Yick yick yick. Fix the damn plumbing!

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 5

Damn, I wish I'd have known that a parent taking money out of a child's Uniform Gifts To Minors account was theft, because my dad did exactly that. One day it had $2500 (in 1980 dollars), next day it didn't, but I had a "gift" of an Apple ][ - that he tried to claim as his in the divorce 4 years later. Ha! It was mine! I kept the bank statements! Of course it's tax-deferred when it's in the UGTM account...

Oh, and the dad keeps going on, "this isn't the daughter I raised". Gosh, the flashbacks.

Edited by Jamoche
  • Love 5

Pro tip, ya'll - if you have a car that is already paid for and is in good running condition, if you allow whatever swamp dweller you've hooked up with to talk you into trading it in without asking your apparently much more intelligent father for advice, you should have at least made sure not to breed with said swamp dweller. I can only imagine the first winner that girl decided should be her baby daddy.

• Love 6

the birthday boy, looked like he was ready to kill somebody with his death glare from his chair.

It's true! I've seen footage of serial killers on trial with less of a death glare. Anyway, the fuckwittage in this case was off the scale. The def - omg - what does he and his guests use - their hands? I wanted to hear more about the urine pit. Oh, and the "property manager" who manages the def's house in which he lives.

And then we have another person who buys a car she's unable to register, yet thinks it's a good idea to go ahead and spend 5,000$ on whatever she did to it and wants to keep the car and get all the money back. Whatever. Def. looked like he was going to get married right after the show. Was that a tux he was wearing? But yeah, both of them were a nice break from usual shouting out, horrific grammar, trying to talk over JJ, "Beer is Fun" tee shirts/shorts/flip flops and titty tats.

Mr. "YouKnowYouKnow" was a total dumbass cretin and boring to boot. Yeah, you can't meet your obligations, so run home to Mommy and stick someone else with your bills.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

In the "People really do that?" category -- defendant rents out the house that he lives in for parties.  Also -- "People rent out other people's houses for parties?"  I heard no mention of a swimming pool, cabana, tennis court, covered patio, outdoor kitchen -- just a back yard with a urine pit.  And defendant -- who owns and lives in just the one house -- has a property manager.  Apparently she's in charge of booking the parties, but JJ wasn't interested in the details.  Also in the "People do that?" category -- deposit used toilet paper into an outdoor bin?  As Redd Fox would say, "'lizabeth, I'm comin' now!" 

Since I had nothing better to do, I tried to google and find Leo, since it appeared he was waving around pix of his place online. Actually I found the request from plaintiff Mr Leloo for code Violations. https://ch.ci.garden-grove.ca.us/records_request/requests/1760 if you load the PDF you get 153 pages of violations going back to 2006 for the address. Some for "Leo's Party House", which was advertised on Craigslist for up to 300 guests (even pictures and descriptions of the two outdoor ""urine pits" in the inspection reports). But looks like most of the violations are for trash and unpermitted renovations with different owner listed - could be parents or just his original Vietnamese name. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

For awhile I felt bad for the plaintiff who bought a car that didn't have a smog certificate, until she argued that there was a law that the seller had to pay for repairs.  Nuh uh.  Seller was wrong, but you can't just make up a new law in JJ's court. 

I remembered some of the parties my housemates threw in college (including 21st birthday parties), and you know, if it meant someone else cleaned up the mess, I can see how it might not be the absolute worst idea in the world. Sketchy as fuck, sure, but it doesn't sound like we're talking about a fancy dinner party here. There's a reason Dad didn't want the party in his condo, and good for him for not caving. But full disclosure: Responsible Adult Me is horrified to remember the state of some of the bar restrooms College Student Me peed in. A urine pit might have been an improvement over some.

In other related tales of Younger Augmentedfourth, in high school, I dated a guy whose father had built their house from the ground up way out in the sticks (we were in upper middle class suburbia, where the McMansions were sprouting up like weeds). It was a charming house, with a gorgeous view of the river (and, uh, the Indian Point nuclear power plant if you turned your head), but not without its quirks. One of said quirks was the plumbing was a little wonky, and I was instructed not to flush the toilet paper and just put it in the labeled bin. Now, Older Me is aware that this is A Thing in parts of the country/world, but 16-year-old Me did not like this idea one bit (probably because she hadn't gotten to the college bars yet). That brief relationship was weird start to finish anyway, but the inability to flush toilet paper at the guy's house didn't help matters. (Confession: I think I flushed a few pieces anyway.)

And thus ends that little trip down memory lane.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

Let me first echo AngelaHunter's on foolish people putting in thousands on cars before getting the title and car in their name. This lady bought a car for $2100, yet spent twice that before giving up because she can't get it registered. That said, I do have a question for any Californians who might know. First, plaintiff was right about seller supposed to have car smog get within 90 days of sale - printout she provided was right off the CA DMV site. My question is, what about an out of state buyer? The title JJ held up is stamped "FOR MEXICO EXPORT ONLY", so, maybe the car can't be registered in California, but would be legal south of the border. Course, that doesn't help this lady unless she wants to register the car out of state... she did mention wanting to take it to Tijuana. I think the roadblock here is that the registration had lapsed, so she couldn't drive across the border. There has to be some way to do it, maybe trailering it across, but I think that registration lapse is her problem. As far as the ruling, ITA with JJ that she can undo the deal, but not make the defendant pay thousands in repairs and storage that plaintiff is seeking. 

• Love 4

Thank you for looking up Leo Giang, SRTouch.  I tried doing that as well, but I gave up after the first page of hits didn't seem to yield the right guy.  It's funny to me that he lives in Garden Grove, because the first thing I thought when I saw him was garden gnome.  The image of that urine pit makes me very glad our nearest neighbors are a quarter mile away.

Son in that case looked like the closing shot of Norman Bates in Psycho--before Norman smiled (far more terrifying when they smile).  I wondered why his father--obviously bio father from the resemblance--was named Michael LeLoo and son was named Hleb Hladki.  I might be permanently angry if that were my name, too.  (I'm claiming the Polish-grandmother exemption on that last remark.)

I thought it was peculiar that JJ didn't ask the young blonde with two different babydaddies and no car if defendant babydaddy was paying child support, because there were indications he might not be.  Girl was an idiot, but I'd think that piece of information might've been relevant to who owes whom what.  He really said, "I got texts that she was trying to cheat on me, so I left."  What does that even mean?  She's a pretty girl, if indiscriminate.  History clearly shows that if she'd tried to cheat, she'd have succeeded.

Edited by Mondrianyone
to correct (understandable) misspelling of Hleb Hladki's name
  • Love 4

I just looked up the California law and if you sell an unsmogged car you are responsible for the repairs.  In fact it even says to be certain you fill out a form to transfer responsibility to the new owner or you will continue to be responsible.

image.png

How go Leo's neighbors not turn him in for the parties full of people?  I'm surprised the city hadn't shut that down.

** edited bc smoke and smog are different 

Edited by califred
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, AuntiePam said:

So JJ was wrong about the smog case.  No wonder plaintiff kept asking "Why?" when JJ said she wasn't getting her money back.  Now I really feel bad for her.

I'm still not ready to give the lady the money... maybe just because I think she was foolish to invest all that money in a car before getting it in her name. I definitely don't see giving her anything for storage, which was part of her claim. Then, before I gave her any of what she put into the car I'd want to know how much of what she spent was needed to get that all important smog certificate. Without a mechanic telling us what needed to be done to pass the smog test, she could be asking for big bucks for a new suspension, tires and an engine overhaul when all she needed was an tuneup and to fix a vacuum leak and a sensor or two for a couple hundred bucks. Actually, seeing as how the car sat for a year, I'd bet it needed new gaskets and vacuum lines. I put a car in storage for ten months in Oklahoma while I was stationed overseas, and pretty much every gasket needed to be replaced when I got back -- blew the transmission seals within a hundred miles. 

Edited by SRTouch
Clarification
  • Love 5

I'm still not ready to give the lady the money... maybe just because I think she was foolish to invest all that money in a car before getting it in her name.

And could it cost 5K to get it smog-test worthy? Maybe she spent most of the money on other stuff, which would all be her choice - her problem.

Both the Brits and Canadians I know pronounce it more like "Hi YOON Dye

Not this Canuck.;)

• Love 1

Today's reruns - was there a collective brain amongst 'em?  Criminy.  Hard to distinguish between Tweedle Dum, Tweedle Dummer and Tweedle Dummest.  Man.  I need a dose of the history channel or something just to remind myself that intelligent people do walk the earth.  Or this forum, naturally.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

And could it cost 5K to get it smog-test worthy? Maybe she spent most of the money on other stuff, which would all be her choice - her problem.

Oh, yeah. If it needs an engine rebuild or something? They'd be better off with Cali's car buyback program, which aims to get those cars off the road instead of repaired to a just-barely-passes level.

• Love 1

I think we have a new record reached today. Usually the cars that litigants are fighting to the death over are between 12 - 20 years old. Today it was a 30 year old truck! Very impressive. I missed the first part, but Momma appeared to be something of a lying hustla, but that was just my impression based on a few minutes of the case.

• Love 7

Damn....my grammar police hackles were up the entire ep.  Brick vs windshield was especially vexing.  Theyselfs, day house, I seen, 'my husband, which is him', more.....  I'm with SandyToes.  I always get my dose of Charlie Rose in the mornings to keep my brain from hurting so badly.

I do love JJ & JMilian.  Always thought I might go to law school....opened my own business instead.  But...dammit...I do have my L&O TV degree!  Still taking remedial reruns..uh..I mean classes.

Edited by OhioSongbird
...to clarify which JM I was talking about...
  • Love 10

JJ might have given the car repair plaintiff the $125 for the key that the mechanic lost, if only the plaintiff hadn't altered a receipt and lied about her employment history.  She said she did something with workmen's compensation.  She's too rude to work with doctors and lawyers, so my guess is she needed a car because she's a spy for the State.  Drives around and watches people who claim a bad back doing roofing jobs, etc. 

The mechanic should have tested that first motor before the 30-day warranty expired, so I didn't have a lot of sympathy for him.

Defendant son seemed resigned to the hustlah Momma.  I liked his attitude. 

In the brick/windshield case, was anyone else waiting for plaintiff's eyebrows to lower?  I waited and waited and finally!  And no way defendant's wife was gonna be okay with him leaving with a 4-year-old and a 5-month-old.  She thought JJ would question that (wrong) and JJ picked right up on her unnecessary answer.  Sometimes JJ gets it right.

I do get tired of JJ's "We're done here!" and the quick exit.  I suppose if she didn't leave, the litigants would keep arguing and poor Byrd would have to shepherd them out.  But it seems kinda chicken -- she gets everyone pissed off and bolts.

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

I do get tired of JJ's "We're done here!" and the quick exit.  I suppose if she didn't leave, the litigants would keep arguing and poor Byrd would have to shepherd them out.  But it seems kinda chicken -- she gets everyone pissed off and bolts.

With her working what?  One day a week, maybe, for 47 Million Dollars.  I think she could spend an extra few minutes here and there.

• Love 6

The mechanic should have given her back the car then filed a mechanic's lien for the repairs. I was more annoyed that JJ gave the woman back all she had paid them for 2 separate repairs.  I have been watching really old JJ shows and I am shocked by the difference in the show. Currently she is like a person who would rather be anywhere but there and gives everyone short shrift. 

BTW that 30 year old truck is considered a 'classic' and the classic truck market is extremely hot.   The guy who gave them $200 will be laughing to the bank when he gets it restored.

http://www.nadaguides.com/classic-cars/1989/gmc/s15/1-2-ton-jimmy-utility-4wd/values 

• Love 3

I wish sometimes we'd get one full case - start to finish - just to see how much really goes on and if there is, in fact, a lot that we don't see. Sometimes Judy seems to go from listening and sympathetic to "We're done here!" in the blink of an eye. What shenanigans occurred to cause the switch? Although one of the cases today (this morning?) had the parties both talking so fast and furious I had to hit the mute button because my brain was on overload. I kept waiting for JJ to tell them to slow down, but no!  She was good to go.

• Love 3

Ms. Austin? 23 years old, lives with Daddy, has two kids with two different sperm donors and decided not to work because her boyfriend (Daddy thought it was a capital idea to let him move in with him and Dear Daughter) "wouldn't let her." Ugh.

Amanda, however, made Ms. Austin look like a MENSA member and a paragon of virtue. Amanda appeared in a top that exposed her nasty titties to JJ and us, had her makeup applied with a trowel and seemed to find it hilarious that she has a kid yet went and spent days with the plaintiff after hooking up on Facebook(!), He seemed to be somewhat deficient in the brains department but I guess he's okay in the screwing department. Yes, it was all very amusing, you disgusting lowlife. Double ugh.

Theyselfs, day house, I seen, 'my husband, which is him', more..... 

I just couldn't take that one anymore.

• Love 5

Oh, Amanda.  Gad.  Had to make sure that top was cut low enough to show off those titty-tats! One good sneeze and the show would have been rated R. As I said earlier, just a whole day full of dumbshits. I zipped over the Investigate Discovery channel for a change of pace, and found gals finding BFFs and significant others via Craigslist. Yeah, those don't end well. 

For all the noise I make about drinking heavily, I really don't drink much at all.   But I'm into the wine tonight. I think I'll be Netflixing the Dick Van Dyke show or Frasier all night just to get the crap out of my brain.

Anyone seen 27bored lately? Or whineandcheeseteebax, you hangin' in there will all the family moved in, and back to school?

• Love 6

But I'm into the wine tonight. I think I'll be Netflixing the Dick Van Dyke show or Frasier all night just to get the crap out of my brain.

Into the wine here too! I find old eps of "Taxi" to be a great antidote to what we see here - life forms so low I bet some of them still have vestigial tails.

It was even a relief to get the Man with the Urine Pit yesterday. At least nobody's knuckles were dragging on the ground and they could speak in full sentences.

• Love 5

In the rent-a-house-for-a-party-case -- AKA peepee/oui oui versus papier/nay nay:   the Plaintiff was Mr LeLoo!!  Le LOO!  Come on!  What are the odds?

I felt sorry for the smog-car lady. Couldn't help myself.  Defendant was cute.  Looked like Luis, MillionDollarListingNYC.  The plaintiff was attractive, too.  [Shallow girl out/]  ;) !

• Love 7

If I understood the car smog case, Defendant had left the car sitting for a year before he sold it. Plaintiff bought it, and had to have repairs done to make it run so that she could take it to get the smog certificate, which she thought the defendant said he had done and it passed, because it is the obligation of the seller in CA. After getting the work done to make it run, and since he didn't have a certificate, she tried to smog it and the testing place told her that the catalytic converter was too far gone and would need completely replaced. Instead of putting that money into it, she contacted Defendant and told him to take the car back and refund her money. He told her he already spent it. She filed suit.

She then had to park it somewhere because it wasn't licensed, and if it was on the street, it would have been towed to impound by the City/County. JJ just shrugged her shoulders about it, even though the woman actually was able to explain that it couldn't be driven or parked without being licensed and registered. If it had been towed, JJ would probably say that it was stupid to leave it parked on the street, so she wasn't paying the towing and storage fees. I think that JJ just didn't like the plaintiff.

She often acts like the monetary award is coming straight from her grandchildren's grocery fund, and it makes it frustrating for me to watch her. Do your job fairly or retire. Her repeated, "This is a court of equity, you get what I think is fair," diatribe as she unfairly discounts and award is making me think it is time to take a break from this show again. But then, there is a defendant proudly explaining how women flush too much paper and it ruins the pipes, and I cave.

Edited by Christina
Didn't edit, just can't seem to get rid of this box. :(
  • Love 8
On August 26, 2016 at 7:59 PM, Brattinella said:

It bothers me, too.  You just KNOW that some of those documents she so flippantly dismisses are VALID. That one case should have said "Screw you, JJ, we'll take this back to our county and take our chances there, you ignorant prejudiced bitch!"

You left out 'entitled' and 'out of touch'

it annoys me but really how does anyone expect her to have the  ability to relate to or give a rats ass about any of these people.  

Her contempt is glaring.  (As is mine) but the law should be impartial.  She is not. 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Dahlia said:

You left out 'entitled' and 'out of touch'

it annoys me but really how does anyone expect her to have the  ability to relate to or give a rats ass about any of these people.  

Her contempt is glaring.  (As is mine) but the law should be impartial.  She is not. 

As I understand it, and someone can correct me if I'm wrong, Sheindlin is a retired lawyer and judge, so she hasn't been part of the law with a capital L for however long. She's also 73 years old. My mother turns seventy-five a month after JJ's October birthday, and she's just as likely to say a polite "Fuck this shit!" as Her Honor is. I would imagine that at her age, she's much less willing to suffer the endless parade of fools, morons, mouthbreathers and swamp dwellers who track through her TV court room as she might once have been as a younger woman.

That said, I checked, and JJ makes over a hundred grand per episode, making her one of the highest paid TV personalities in the country. For that kind of money, I'd think she could be a little more patient. Not that it makes the litigants she has to deal with any less stupid, but she only has to deal with them for an hour a day. Less when you include commercials.

• Love 8

I haven't researched but from what I understand it's an extended taping schedule...a day where they do several cases and then edit them for later according to time.  So she does have to put up with these yahoos for several hours at a time.  They would wear on me, too as I don't suffer fools gladly either.  Lot of my no-nonsense Mom in me.  Tells it like I sees it. 

Damn...this show is affecting my grammar now, too.

• Love 4

The production team seeks out these people to be on the show, explains how the show will pay the judgment, and has even suggested to people that they should have no problem winning, only to be dismissed by JJ. It seems to me that anyone who goes on this show is taking a risk, and JJ has been the same way for so long that they probably shouldn't expect fair treatment, but her outright dismissal of valid claims is frustrating to watch. She doesn't understand car or computer cases, and insists that people replace their computers every year because they are outdated. A year old computer isn't worth the same amount they paid for it, so reducing the value is one thing, but she has reduced them by 50%+ when they were in good working condition until the defendant damaged it. 

People who make the decision to not insure their cars, their property or themselves are taking a risk in the real world. But sometimes, it seems like it rewards the defendant for bad behavior when she refuses to hear the plaintiff's entire case. They obviously have to cut a lot in editing, but when she insisting that she doesn't care, it's like she is saying the defendant's actions are somewhat justified. She should hear the entire case, including all the claimed damages, and then if she wants to discount it for the plaintiff's stupidity in not being insured, it would seem fairer. Not hearing details of every expense that girlfriend spent on boyfriend as they were dating is understandable, so tell the production team to stop soliciting them. She's made it perfectly clear that she will not entertain cell phone cases, so why do they keep selecting those cases?

She signed an employment contract that requires her to suffer fools, so suck it up and do your job or retire. It seems that most of the con artists refuse to appear on her show, and that was what I found so enjoyable to watch. She would give them enough rope to hang themselves, break into a grin, and call them out on their bull. Lately, it's all dog bite cases, broken rental agreements, and uninsured motorists. When it is something different, she just decides what she thinks is fair, even if there is evidence to the contrary, because she doesn't want to bother trying to understand it. It's like she thinks everyone there is a con artist out to rob her blind. Three paragraphs of bitching equals time to take a break from her show. 

• Love 5

I read the show is taped for 3 days every other week, which would account for the increased exasperation, as would (I'm sure) the show's choice of cases. I was watching an earlier ep on YT where she announced, "I don't want any more drunk cases."  They do seem to have gone the way of cell phone cases for which I'm thankful. Now if only we could get rid of illiterate moron cases and rough bitches fighting each other over useless POS men...

the Plaintiff was Mr LeLoo!!  Le LOO!

Funny, but when I heard that I was thinking "LeeLoo" and expecting to hear a shout of "Multipass!"

• Love 5

Defendant son seemed resigned to the hustlah Momma.  I liked his attitude

Pink Shirt's hustlah Mama was quite the drama mama at the end there with her boo hooing. I was going to offer her a dollah if she squeezed out some real tears.  And I was waiting for her to throw herself off her walker into the hall and watch Pink Shirt step over the body like I used to do when my toddlers threw temper tantrums back in the day. 

What was up with the Brick Throwing Lady and her Defendant Baby Daddy on the rental car case? A show of hands - how many of you think she has thrown a few bricks at him? Who knows why she had a brick in the house? Maybe she tore it off the mantel like the Incredible Hulk. 

• Love 6

I give zero f@@@s about the landlord who bought a $20,000 car and posted bail for a tenant whom he'd known for two months.  "I bought you a car!  Where's the sex, dammit?"  You could tell that he thought he had a shot.  It's a failing of middle-aged men, that they think they'll get lucky with attractive young women.  He's not nearly rich enough.

• Love 11

Note to today's plaintiff who was suing her ex:

Hyundai. Hyun-dai. Not Hon-Day. Idiot. You looked smarter than that, too, but it might just have been the glasses.,

And re the above - there always seems to be a discrepancy in attractiveness in the litigants when exes are taking each other to court. The girl with the Hyundai was much more attractive than her ex, who looked like a weasel.

• Love 2

I had to quit watching because I got drunk and smashed someone's windshield.. no, wait... me and my boyfriend was talking in the shower... Oh, shit. The only truth is that I got drunk and just woke up when Ms.Victorioso was explaining how she gave 2,000$ to that beady-eyed, tatted-up idiot who can't even speak English and is a single DAD and the car dealer said his credit was so stellar he didn't need a down payment (Funny. I have "exhuberant amounts of credit" but Toyota still wanted a down payment from me!? Why, Toyota? WHY?) but then decided the next day he did. Ms. Victorioso, of course, thought it was a good idea to give him the money. Next! My DVR says something about "Double Baby Daddy" but I just can't take it.

*hits the bottle again.*

• Love 5