Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: Second Guessing

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Wow, did Farrah look just terrible. Her new lips, her weird ass, that dress that I really really hope shewears to therapy...

That was my impression, also.  Her delusions not withstanding, she looked like she was fresh out of a Botox fest - lips freshly plumped, breasts extra perky, ass extra lifted.  Plus another cocktail outfit.  She is such a train wreck that really needs a cometojesus moment.

And someone actually calling Farrah on her bullshit? Finally. 

Not that it did any good.  She should NEVER have been pimped out by this show ad MTV.  Can't figure out where she gets the entitlement attitude from - in my book, she is just a POS.  Anyone this broken should not be on a "reality" show.

Edited by salvame
  • Love 6

Farrah's delusions are just off the chart.  When I first saw her lips in the first scene, I kinda gasped - they were so freakish-looking, and then her face was all sorts of contorted when she was fake-crying, so I thought she had just got them injected and would have preferred to wait before filming.  But no, she took one look at herself and remarked how good her lips looked.  Then in the next breath, she misrepresented what Dr. Jenn had said about Simon.  There is something very, very, very wrong with her.

• Love 15

If Farrah weren't so terrible, I'd feel sorry for her that she feels the need to mutilate herself that way.

She really just wants Simon to want to marry her. They clearly have no connection whatsoever. Lord only knows that he's doing there. Fame whoring, I guess. 

ETA: I'm glad someone finally told Farrah to stop talking to people like that and being so aggressive. There is no chance she follows that advice, though. 

Edited by kdl88
  • Love 14

One more comment.. y'all aren't kidding, Farrah's lips literally look like balloons. In her first scene I thought maybe she was just at the doctors office, maybe this is when she filmed with Botched?? How can she possibly think this looks good on her face?! 

Edited by ilovetrashtv
  • Love 10

I liked that finally someone called Farrah out for her appalling behavior, but keep in mind that Dr. Jenn was the host of the show "Couple's Theraoy" and went along with the ruse that Farrah's "boyfriend" (another one of her fake paid friends) bailed at the last minute, and let her participate on the show anyway.  Solo.  For a show called "Couple's Theraoy."  It was completely ridiculous.  And I remember Dr. Jenn handling Farrah with kit gloves, and she seemed to buy all her bullshit.  So I bet Farrah was fully expecting the same in the session with Simon, which is why she looked so flummoxed by being called out, and did what she always does in this situation - she fake cries and runs away.

• Love 20

I don't understand why no one can even manage to put a shirt on baby Nova.  Or a dress. I mean, it's just a big shirt that is a complete outfit.  That child is always naked and unkempt and you know she hasn't been bathed recently.  The poor thing has to smell bad, especially with her parents getting high, because I don't think they're heading outside and away from her when the cameras aren't there.  

• Love 11

Dang, if Amber's new house is in Geist, that is a freaking nice area. I lived up there 15 years ago (in the next town over, and in a rental.....I was the token poor person in that area) and drove through Geist every day on my way to work. It's really fancy, and all the houses are beautiful. Reggie Miller lived there, and several other Colts/Pacers players. I'm sure all those doctors, lawyers, pilots will love having Amber in the neighborhood.

• Love 17

Aww Gary!  That was so sweet.  Leah telling Christina, "you mean everything to me"  that was just wonderful. I really like Gary's little family. 

Good lord,  Farrah looks horrible.  I have never liked Farrah,  but always thought she was attractive.  She has done some bad shit to her face.  I did a spit take when I saw her therapy outfit! ? 

• Love 18
14 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Why the fuck was their "therapist" coming to the house!?  Further, why was she discussing Catelynn's issues with Tyler. Ugh.  This is not what therapy is like. This is unethical. 

"Dotors make house calls!" she says cheerily, as though she were a doctor, but I think I have this lady figured out. I think she's someone assigned by the foundation that they did the adoption through, she's not a doctor. She isn't even a real therapist. And I think she's way out of her tiny realm of "expertise," which is likely to be grief counseling post adoption. It's probably like an open ended arrangement and these two are taking advantage of it. I mean have you ever heard her say anything insightful? Like, oh, I don't know, "Cat'es just going through marijuana withdrawal" or some nonsense like that on his couch last night? MARIJUANA WITHDRAWAL. Wow. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Um, Maci said tonight to Taylor that their families would be the ones who would be upset about a court house wedding! That she and Taylor would be the only ones cool with that. I laughed at that statement.

Yes!!! What the hell. She wasn't disowned over her teen pregnancy, and subsequent out of wedlock pregnancies. Would anyone really care about a courthouse wedding? I doubt it. 

• Love 15
5 hours ago, kdl88 said:

She really just wants Simon to want to marry her. They clearly have no connection whatsoever. Lord only knows that he's doing there. Fame whoring, I guess. 

She really just wants SOMEONE to marry her. Simon just happens to have put in the most time. Notice at the nail salon she was bemoaning starting at the beginning with "someone", not specifically Simon. 

• Love 13
52 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

"Why are you crying?" and her thinking "BEcause that sweaty monster is expecting to mount me later and that chest hair is going to rub against my skin, and his sweat will drip on me, and I'll worry about a cardiac arrest, and then I'll think about when he wrote that song for Amber and sang it on TV, and then he's going to go take a wicked shit in our hotel room because he ate a 48 ounce porterhouse and it's going to smell for hours...this is my life."

O.M.G. This is the funniest thing I've read in ages!  Poor Christina!

• Love 1

I was rolling my eyes when Maci said that she'd be totally fine with a courthouse wedding but her and Taylor's families wouldn't approve. At this point, I think they'd be happy with a quickie wedding at the courthouse so Maci can finally shut up about postponing this wedding and how stressed she is planning it and all that jazz. I personally think that her family and friends suggested she and Taylor go to the Justice of the Peace to nip this thing in the bud, but Maci shot them down because she wants a big-ass wedding in Florida. Which is totally fine, but don't act like you're okay with something else and other people are forcing your hand. It's annoying. Just admit this is the wedding you want and go with it. 

• Love 15
11 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Gary suffering through a button down shirt for his lady. This guy.

Who's cutting onions?

OMG Brooklynista, me too.  Who's cutting onions indeed.  I was teary eyed myself.  When Leah said "you are everything to me" was what started me off.  The surprise renewal complete with Gary's vows finished me off.  

Edited by lasandi
  • Love 14
7 hours ago, salvame said:

She is such a train wreck that really needs a cometojesus moment.

Add this to the same category as last week's misunderstanding by me ("Bacon: A Sex Foliator" vs Bacon As Exfoliator), because I read it as "Comet O' Jesus." Like Jesus, riding on a comet. I need to make that into a tee shirt. And how renewed could these vows be? I mean they're supposed to be lifetime, but they aren't even married a year or two yet? Do you think Gary asked them to pay for his wedding in Miami, and MTV was like "How about a private vow renewal, on a beach, no party, in Boca Raton, and we'll pay coach fare for your mom and her brother?" Done! Officiant below.

Cage.jpg

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 4

Tyler says repeatedly how crazy it is without Catelyn there. What is so crazy? Caring for his one child, while not having a job?  I don't understand how it's crazy.  Women (and men) do this all the time if they are a stay at home parent.  They take care of the kid while the spouse is at work.  Okay she's not there all day and night so that is a little rough but I'm sure Nova sleeps through the night anyway, right? Right now I'm home alone all day with a baby while my husband works, and I'm up all night with him since I'm nursing. So basically my husband is here and helping like 3 hours out of the day.  But it's not crazy.  It's just regular life as a parent, isn't it?

• Love 19

Farrah: You’ll never get anything out of therapy unless you own up to what you did.  Did it really take Dr. Jenn to make them realize that Sophia doesn’t five hundred father figures coming in and out of her life? You’d think Farrah would be smart enough to figure that out on her own.  Also, she’s delusional if she thinks her lips look good. Stop with the Botox.

Amber: You’re stupid if you think you and Matt earned this house. What has Matt done? He abandoned his children, to be with Amber. You haven’t earned anything. 

Maci: Maybe you should save money, and not pay 20,00 for a wedding venue. You don’t want to get married in the courthouse, because you know MTV won’t foot the bill.

Catelynn: Glad you’re getting the help you need. Hope therapy makes you realize that your husband is a douche. 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

I liked that finally someone called Farrah out for her appalling behavior, but keep in mind that Dr. Jenn was the host of the show "Couple's Theraoy" and went along with the ruse that Farrah's "boyfriend" (another one of her fake paid friends) bailed at the last minute, and let her participate on the show anyway.  Solo.  For a show called "Couple's Theraoy."  It was completely ridiculous.  And I remember Dr. Jenn handling Farrah with kit gloves, and she seemed to buy all her bullshit.  So I bet Farrah was fully expecting the same in the session with Simon, which is why she looked so flummoxed by being called out, and did what she always does in this situation - she fake cries and runs away.

THIS.  I said finally being called out becuz dear Dr. Jenn certainly didn't do that on Couples Therapy.  Farrah's face did show surprise so Farrah ended that talk by switching it to the ring.  Now I do believe Simon talked to that lady on the phone and said, "look this is her deal, I have nothing to do with it."  The lady handed the phone back to Farrah and said, "well he said you can do whatever you want."  Well in my head that's what happened.   This session was not going her way at all and she is not used to that.  Her little nice nice talk with Simon at the end, you could just see under the surface she wanted to say " look at me when u r talking to me mf" lol. And as we all saw in the coming attractions, that beyotch is back on the warpath! Starting over, what?  Lol

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Gary suffering through a button down shirt for his lady. This guy.

Who's cutting onions?

But he couldn't manage to pry that baseball cap off his head. I'm starting to think it's wedged on and he can't get it off. What other explanation is there for a baseball cap at a vow renewal??

• Love 3

Taylor seems bored with Maci and all the wedding talk.  I don't think he cares.  Listen Maci and Taylor, give up the crap and go to the courthouse.  The time for a big wedding is over.  IMO.  

Yeah Farrah's lips.  Eww.  She was looking better in the last few episodes, like her face finally relaxed, and then she effed it all up again.  Could Simon be any less interested.  He is pretty to look at but looks vacant. 

I laughed out loud at Matt's upper class comment.  Hahahahaha!  

Poor baby Nova.  Someone, give her a hug! It was sweet how she was sitting looking at the dog. What a cutie!

And , Gary's faults aside, his family is loving and the ceremony was sweet.  Leah loves Christina, and that is a beautiful thing! 

Edited by Frootloop Dingus
  • Love 12
10 minutes ago, poopchute said:

But he couldn't manage to pry that baseball cap off his head. I'm starting to think it's wedged on and he can't get it off. What other explanation is there for a baseball cap at a vow renewal??

Now I'm picturing him heaving away at Christina while wearing this cap, because it won't come off no matter how sweaty and slick his scalp gets. Thanks. And yes, I realize I talk about Gary and Christina having sex far more than is necessary, and no, I do not know why I find it so fascinating and funny. Like I'm some Casanova adonis and my wife just can't WAIT for my advances :). 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, poopchute said:

And why is Maci sending out invitations in May for an October wedding?  That's annoying and dumb. 

Most people send out invites in advance, especially with destination weddings. Also, their invite may include additional releases for them to sign. 

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I think Gary is probably balding and very self conscious about it. 

• Love 13
31 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Most people send out invites in advance, especially with destination weddings. Also, their invite may include additional releases for them to sign. 

5 months early? A save the date maybe. Invites should go out 8 weeks ahead of time max unless it's a destination wedding and then 3 months maybe.  I think it's weird to expect people to rsvp for something 5 months in advance. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

THAT's what he's self conscious about? Like he draws the line THERE?

Haha, I know. I know. But I feel like I saw him take that hat off briefly and there was little going on under there. Just a guess. Maybe he thinks, "I can't hide the fat, but I can hide the hair loss"?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Now I'm picturing him heaving away at Christina while wearing this cap, because it won't come off no matter how sweaty and slick his scalp gets. Thanks. And yes, I realize I talk about Gary and Christina having sex far more than is necessary, and no, I do not know why I find it so fascinating and funny. Like I'm some Casanova adonis and my wife just can't WAIT for my advances :). 

But you know what we're not talking about?  Tyler heaving away at Catelynn.  That's the sex life I want to know more about, because nothing about this dude says he's getting it in. 

You can just tell Gary is sweating out bacon grease on top of Christina on at least a semi-regular basis.  Tyler? My guess is Nova Ring was the last time Cate saw Tyler naked.

• Love 5
Just now, Brooklynista said:

But you know what we're not talking about?  Tyler heaving away at Catelynn.  That's the sex life I want to know more about, because nothing about this dude says he's getting it in. 

You can just tell Gary is sweating out bacon grease on top of Christina on at least a semi-regular basis.  Tyler? My guess is Nova Ring was the last time Cate saw Tyler naked.

Finally! I don't feel like a total perv, thanks Brooklynista (and thanks for the visual of Gary's pleather-dissolving bacony perspiration seeping out onto poor Christina). Tyler seems like the type to get grossed out at sex anyway, and Cate will take whatever she gets without regard to what she likes or wants, so long as it's affection from this hero in her mind.  

• Love 3

Farrah's dad tries to be nice and have a conversation with Farrah.  She jumps down his throat.

Farrah's mom tries to be nice and have a conversation with Farrah.  She jumps down her throat.

I don't think this beast knows how to have a conversation with ANYONE.  She says something, and no matter WHAT the person says in response, she flies off the handle and is so mean and angry and disrespectful and insane.  why? 

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Lesia said:

Farrah's dad tries to be nice and have a conversation with Farrah.  She jumps down his throat.

Farrah's mom tries to be nice and have a conversation with Farrah.  She jumps down her throat.

I don't think this beast knows how to have a conversation with ANYONE.  She says something, and no matter WHAT the person says in response, she flies off the handle and is so mean and angry and disrespectful and insane.  why? 

Because she is a terrible person.  The way she talks to and treats people drives me crazy.  You'll notice that every season she has different friends, presumably because she drove the last batch away with her repellent personality.  If it wasn't for her money and her "fame," I can only assume her parents would have disowned her.  Simon could certainly do better, so I'm not sure what the attraction is there.  And the way the producers and Dr. Drew shamelessly pander to her just makes the situation worse.

The funny thing is, I think she's jealous of the other Teen Moms, in a way, because all of the rest of them have found romantic partners (yes, including Amber).  She thinks she's the hottest and can't believe these other girls have gotten one up on her.

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, Nancybeth said:

The funny thing is, I think she's jealous of the other Teen Moms, in a way, because all of the rest of them have found romantic partners (yes, including Amber).  She thinks she's the hottest and can't believe these other girls have gotten one up on her.

I think there's an endless pit of Farrah's secret unhappiness and the reasons for it, and I gotta say, I take pleasure in imagining them. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Nancybeth said:

Farrah missed her opportunity to have dreamboat Matt.  If she had only replied to his DMs, imagine what we'd be watching? Oh my. 

• Love 22
2 hours ago, poopchute said:

Tyler says repeatedly how crazy it is without Catelyn there. What is so crazy? Caring for his one child, while not having a job?  I don't understand how it's crazy.  Women (and men) do this all the time if they are a stay at home parent.  They take care of the kid while the spouse is at work.  Okay she's not there all day and night so that is a little rough but I'm sure Nova sleeps through the night anyway, right? Right now I'm home alone all day with a baby while my husband works, and I'm up all night with him since I'm nursing. So basically my husband is here and helping like 3 hours out of the day.  But it's not crazy.  It's just regular life as a parent, isn't it?

But Carly was so easy for Tyler to raise, why can't Nova be as undemanding and invisible?

• Love 24
1 minute ago, MargeGunderson said:

But Carly was so easy for Tyler to raise, why can't Nova be as undemanding and invisible?

He seemed to be getting increasingly frustrated while he was cleaning up while on the phone with Cate.  I was getting a little worried for Nova

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I think there's an endless pit of Farrah's secret unhappiness and the reasons for it, and I gotta say, I take pleasure in imagining them. 

Yep, Farrah is a narcissist and most narcissist  are severely insecure and damaged. She will never change. Once she burns all of her bridges she might act nice but only until she can get back in their lives. Once she is back in their lives, she will be her manipulative horrible self

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

You can just tell Gary is sweating out bacon grease on top of Christina on at least a semi-regular basis.  Tyler? My guess is Nova Ring was the last time Cate saw Tyler 

I always wondered what  was so bad about Christina's  ex-husband that made her leave the marriage for Gary and now I think I have the answer; she has a bacon grease sweat fetish! lol

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Farrah missed her opportunity to have dreamboat Matt.  If she had only replied to his DMs, imagine what we'd be watching? Oh my. 

Wouldn't that be fascinating thing to watch!  I would love it.  I don't know if Matt  could handle it.  Simon is on special drugs.  I could not be in the same room with Farrah.  She treats everyone in such a disgusting way. 

I ff through maci,  but I did watch Ryan and his parents.  Ryan's parents are sweet and funny just charming and cute together.  Are we sure Ryan is their child? 

I know it's been said before but it needs to be said again,  why is Nova always topless?  Dress that poor baby.  As someone  suggested up thread throw a dress on her,  it's  easy.  It slip on over her head.  None of those buttons and zippers to confuse the adults in her life.  I get its hot in Arizona but I'm assuming the ac was on in the car/van,   and still there she sat naked.  Little kids Nova's age are always drooling,  the poor thing is probably always wet and sticky around her neck and chest.  Yuck! 

I did love her little sweater she was wearing when Tyler's mom came over.  My dislike for Tyler just grows and grows. He is a prick. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 7