Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

I hope they rethink that. Or rather, I hope they want another child because they want another child and not because they want to beat Zach and Tory to birthing out number two. My evil side hopes they have nothing but girls - its very very clear that boys = better to the male Roloffs. Lil Ember is Jer's pride *now* but once he has a son to favor and to live thru... the dynamic will be very different

On 2/22/2017 at 7:21 PM, Darknight said:

I never knew how much of an ass these people are. Especially these two. I see divorce in their future. There's no way they're going to be married for long. No way. Harsh but true 

I totally agree with you. 

• Love 2

It would not surprise me if Jer and Auj felt inferior for not producing a male spawn.  If they conceive another kid quickly it may be to try for a boy...

Grampa Matt made it crystal clear within seconds of finding out that the child was a girl that Jeremy's child was less than Zach's. Who was Matt redecorating his extra bedroom for? Not Ember!  The whole conversation at the gender reveal party was everyone male noting how it would have been "too much" for Jeremy's child to be male, the undertone being that a girl could never win a competition with a male child. Jeremy's first born will always be less than Zach's in that family, because in the Roloff family, boys are better than girls. Jeremy pretty much has to get Audrey pregnant to regain lost status.

I hope for his daughter's sake - one or several, that he doesn't have a son because that boy will be the prince of the house and the girls will be Jeremy's after thoughts. 

• Love 5

I almost feel guilty for saying this...almost.   But Matt is the type to blame the woman for not producing a son even tho everyone knows the male swimmers decide if a baby is male or female.   But I can totally see Matt looking at Auj and asking her why she can't give his son a boy like Tori did.  (and now for the guilty part) it would serve Auj right to get knocked down off her high horse with that one.   Matt can be relentless & cruel when he sets his mind to it & to watch Auj be the target would be rather fitting considering how highly she thinks of herself.

Edited by Steff
  • Love 2

Hmmm, just saw the nursery pictorial.

Why do the pictures Audrey and Jeremy post never feel like pictures of the baby? They feel more like pictures of them holding the baby. There's a difference.

In Tori's pictures of Jax, he is the star, the focal point. His adorableness is on full display. I think Audrey chooses pics based on how she and Jeremy look. Frankly I could do without seeing them in Ember's pictures altogether. Enough of the massive mops of hair already. I'm especially tired of Jeremy's never-ending gaze of blissful adoration in particular. It's just so ... inauthentic.

And that crib set up is a joke. I hope it's just for display and they don't really put Ember in there with all those pillows and quilts and blankets. Sure, it's pretty - looks just like an ad from a fancy catalog (just as Audrey intended, I'm sure). But it's a suffocation hazard.  They do know that, right?

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Why do the pictures Audrey and Jeremy post never feel like pictures of the baby? They feel more like pictures of them holding the baby. There's a difference.

In Tori's pictures of Jax, he is the star, the focal point. His adorableness is on full display. I think Audrey chooses pics based on how she and Jeremy look. Frankly I could do without seeing them in Ember's pictures altogether. Enough of the massive mops of hair already. I'm especially tired of Jeremy's never-ending gaze of blissful adoration in particular. It's just so ... inauthentic.

This is exactly right. Almost every picture either posts fits this mold. Add in the sheer number of pictures that Auj puts in her posts, many of which she has already posted many times, and the difference is even more obvious. 

• Love 2
On 17/01/2018 at 11:40 AM, Dave James said:

I never knew how much of an ass these people are. Especially these two. I see divorce in their future. There's no way they're going to be married for long. No way. Harsh but true 

I am not sure about that- I mean how many people would put up with such self absorbed Cretins ?

Heh. Ironically I think they are likely to imitate Amy and Matt in divorcing after twenty years of increasing arguing. Right now I think they have enough money to keep serious problems at bay. 

On 11/14/2017 at 3:20 PM, Rap541 said:

Well, let me point the "bad parent" finger, if I may.

If you're bitching on your instagram about how the remodel has to be torn out because of the water from the dishwasher and you're running dehumidifiers and sealing it all off with plastic because of the *mold*...

Hey Audrey? Maybe you shouldn't be posing with the two month old baby smack in the middle of the torn up *mold infested* kitchen. Jesus Christ, does that actually have to be said? Don't intentionally expose your baby to mold??

Ohsrsrly, out of touch is totally fair, and I would add spoiled on top of that. Really? This is a trial for her to bear so that she get "Always More"? She's acting like this is "Job 2 - The Suffering of Audrey". Since Jeremy has no job, and is supposedly handy, why did a relatively small kitchen remodel take 3 months to begin with? And since actually being able to cook a meal in a kitchen is the whole point of the room, since there was never a working stove, this remodel took five months and was never completed. 

Let's see, they don't have to work because they're paid to play on camera. They don't have jobs to take them away from their baby. There doesn't appear to be any money problems ie: there's no real talk of how expensive redoing the kitchen is. Despite Mommy Audrey having the kid tour the mold infested kitchen, the kid appears to be happy and healthy. Despite their kitchen crisis, they do have a place to live. Audrey's "heartached" situation is a blessing compared to a lot of people i know. I have a friend right now whose wife lost her job right before the baby came, and they're doing some sort of go fund campaign for help since they really don't have anywhere to turn. I get that people do have the right to complain about their life circumstances and honestly? I'm not unmindful of how disappointing it would be to do a remodel and then find out that something was so wrong, it all had to be redone. I get it. It's just grating that someone who is so blessed is always prating about getting always more. Audrey is never happy, Audrey will never be full, Audrey could have everything she ever wanted and she would still expect more. And she still wouldn't be grateful for what she has. And she has quite a lot that she is completely ungrateful for - healthy child, financial stability, supportive family. Seriously, she is able to move into her parents home for what sounds like months at the drop of a hat instead of *having to tough it out* in her own home. Has she expressed a word of gratitude for how lucky she is?

I am new to the board and late to the conversation but had to voice my opinion.

It's not very hard to install a dishwasher it comes with directions. First thing you do before closing anything up is check for dam leaks. I am willing to bet he stripped the brass water supply fitting. 

• Love 1
On 1/20/2018 at 7:20 PM, ginger90 said:

Adventure.........blah, blah, blah.......

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeBx6WjHqpt/?hl=en&taken-by=audreyroloff

Most of here who have read excerpts of Odd's blog would never mistake her 'writing' for Alice Walker, or a Bronte sister, or Mary Higgins Clark.  Her grammar and phrasing is so wrong "Always More" than half the time.  Maybe if she wants to be taken seriously, she should try "Beating 50%" of egregious blathering, and read a style guide?  A simple Google search could provide several sources.

I looked at the link above and aside from the typical Odd ramblings, one thing jumped out at me: 

Adventure is defined as, “an exciting or remarkable experience; the exploration of unknown territory, often involving risk.”

I had a college professor who told us on Day 1 of Freshmen English if she ever read "Webster defines <fill in the blank> as ______" or "<blank> is defined as ______",  in any assignments she would immediately stop reading and give it a "D".  And if anyone used it as an opening statement, it would receive an "F". She said that is a lazy and unimaginative device employed by lazy and unimaginative writers.  

• Love 4

I  don't think this is directed entirely at Jacob, although it does feel like a passive aggressive swipe. It doesn't really fit though. Jacob and his girl haven't just wandered into a relationship recently, they've been dating since he was 17. While mostly off camera, Jacob has introduced his family to his girlfriend and yeah, there's been plenty of time for family to raise red flags.

And with respect, she probably needs to shut her bitch mouth. She's pretty much described her relationship with Jeremy here, although I am sure she will maintain the "We were both 24 year old virgins per Jesus!" façade about sexual intimacy. Her entire dating relationship was maintained away from Jeremy's family, and as soon as she married him, she isolated him away from his family, all while constantly pratting on line how she waited for the perfect man and found him and if women pray to Christ for a perfect man the way she did, maybe Jesus will bless them too. 

• Love 1

Her post is insulting to many. I’m sorry, but was she not emotionally attached to Jeremy while dating? If not, then they have some issues. She too could have been “blinded” regardless if they had premarital sex or not. She’s such a high and mighty expert. ?

I especially loved the part about girls that fall off the face of the Earth during a new relationship. They’re just HIDDING shame, guilt, fear, or pride! What the hell is this girl talking about?!

• Love 1

Honestly, I just question whether Audrey really would appreciate and welcome Matt and Amy, and Zach, Jacob, Molly, Mueller, Tory, Carol etc sitting Jeremy down and explaining the misgivings and red flags in Audrey's behavior.

I mean really, as much as I don't care for dopey dumbass Jer, I think its really obvious that he carries the purse in that family and Audrey makes all the decisions, including telling him who he can be friends with, and how he should keep his hair. Don't get me wrong, I'm not questioning their love, but I do suspect he's going to open his eyes ten years down the road, see that he's saddled with kids and a wife and realize, that he's let Audrey pick his path and be his mommy that he fucks.

And I also suspect about ten years down the road as Audrey continues to do all the work that she's going to open her eyes and realize she married a lazy arrogant douche. 

• Love 2

Hidding, lol I missed that particular misspelling because I was so distracted by the foolishness of the idea being expressed.

I admit I've known girls who fell off the face of the earth once they started dating a guy but it was never because they were hiding shame, guilt, fear or pride. It was because they were having really great sex with their hot new boyfriend and they were too busy to hang out with me. But you just keep telling yourself whatever you need to believe, Audrey. It is shame and guilt that are keeping people away from you. They just can't bear to hear your painfully insightful, razor sharp perceptions about their new partner. 

It's not because you are a smug, judgmental pain in the ass and nobody cares what you think. And it's not because they're too busy having better sex than you will ever have. Nope. Not at all. 

9 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Honestly, I just question whether Audrey really would appreciate and welcome Matt and Amy, and Zach, Jacob, Molly, Mueller, Tory, Carol etc sitting Jeremy down and explaining the misgivings and red flags in Audrey's behavior.

Oh god, I'd pay to watch that.

I'd pay double to get to watch Audrey watch it.

• Love 3

Come now, no one fucks like Jeremy and Audrey! They fuck for Jesus! They get wet to their wedding vows and are fucking their way home to Jesus! Because in their homechurch, they're proud Christians who know that since they are married, fucking is a sacrament. 

*I honestly wish I was exaggerating but aside from not using the f word, I have outlined what they consider to be their Christian beliefs from their own blessed posts. I keep wondering when Guidelines will be featuring their "making love is a form of Jesus worship" views and their "reciting our wedding vows to Jesus is intensely erotic and we recommend it!" advice.

• Love 2

I forget which Instagram it was (I think Jeremy's) but the master bedroom is now adorned with flower graphics all over the wall and around the massive essential oils rack.

So Jeremy, who frankly on occasion as a kid did make me wonder if he was deeply closeted, now dresses in flowery shirts, ties his long locks up into a bun as his wife prefers him to be long haired and curly locked, and now sleeps in a highly feminine boudoir....

Yeah, I still wonder. 

But because this isn't about just casually accusing someone of homosexuality, let me explain my concerns, as I am not a monster who hates homosexuals. 

I actually have two opposing concerns. 

1. First, yes, I do kinda wonder if by marrying a "sporty" girl and espousing a religious view of "I don't tolerate homosexuals" and seemingly turning into his wife's Ken Doll for her to haul around and show people how married she is, if maybe maybe Jeremy is trying a wee bit too hard to hide a "lifestyle difference" as more hard core religious sorts like to call possible homosexuality. (its a choice, dontcha know?)

2. But here's my "Jeremy is as straight as a serial rapist who constantly insists on grabbing pussy any way he can" concern. Does it seem like Jeremy really has any voice or control in any of his life? Is the Jeremy Roloff we see now, trailing two steps behind Audrey in his Audrey branded Always More vaguely femmy clothes professing to love to read and never ever asserting himself or even disagreeing with Audrey... is that weak non entity really how you expected Jeremy to end up?

I mean, yes, I predicted years and years ago that he'd be an unemployed clod living off the show and working for Daddy Matt. I just thought he'd still have his balls and would be doing dumbshit like mudding and camping and merrily torturing small animals with buddy Mueller in the woods. I didn't think he'd be bed and breakfasting and wearing his wife's hair ties  - it's like his entire personality has been subverted by what *she wants*... 

I have a feeling he's going to realize about ten years from now that there really isn't a lot of give and take in their marriage. They do the work that Audrey wants to do, they do the activities that Audrey wants to do, the entire house and their entire lifestyle is centered around Audrey's wants and needs... I mean, am I wrong? Is there any aspect of Audrey's life that has had to change because of her marriage? What whims of Jeremy's has she indulged? Because it really seems like she's given her way on everything. And eventually even a clod like Jeremy is going to start to resent it.

• Love 1
On 1/11/2018 at 6:45 PM, Punkadoo said:

Perhaps I am a little sensitive, but did she need to scoot in the "look at those high percentile rolls" comment? Some mothers cannot help but find the smallest ways to compete. My SIL does it with our kids who are very close in age. I'm an older mom and  for the most part couldn't give a shit which child is better in all ways at everything but sometimes, it does sting a little. Did you really need to do that Audrey? yes, it's a small comment but it's intentional. Make no mistake about that. 

Yes x1,000 to this! I’m a long time lurker here but what’s gotten me posting is Audrey’s huge focus in the past few weeks on Ember’s “chunkiness” & “rolls.” Totally comes across as “Aren’t I awesome for being so brave and tough so my baby could be fed?!” I don’t have kids right now, but I can easily see how her comments along these lines can be hurtful to moms who simply cannot breastfeed for whatever reason.

She’s also been super focused on Ember rolling over in her Insta stories ... stuff like “Come on, do it, roll over!” And if not that then, “Are you trying to roll over? Are you?!” Seems like Audrey is eager for E. to learn new skills simply so she can brag about them. It just doesn’t sound like a truly proud Mom, def more braggy & competitive. 

• Love 3

So here's my personal view on why, while breast feeding is generally best, this nasty little martyr routine of Auj's is unchristian at best and something that if she genuinely had concerns about her baby gaining weight etc, I find genuinely shocking. 

Some women have to rely on formula. Before formula was a thing, a woman who had difficulty breast feeding? Didn't just pray and gut it out and everything ended up ok... No, what happened was that her baby would die. Auj? Do you get that? 

My mom breast fed my brother and sister but could not breast feed me due to some sort of allergic reaction. Under Auj's weird little views, where moms need to pray, I'd be dead. 

Likewise Auj's sick views on how fucking awesome she is for gutting it out and having a natural birth, where she's obviously shaming women for using pain meds and having C-sections. Hey Auj, should your "sister" that you theoretically love, Tory? Should she have gutted it out like a real woman and taken  the pain and her likely death just to prove your sick little point on who real moms are? Do you understand that your mother in law who you judge was a shit mom chickening out with a C-section in order to birth your precious husband and all things considered was *risking her life* just so you can primly look down your nose at her over not being a natural birther?

I swear, I bet Auj demanded a certificate from her nurses on how she "had the worst mastitis  ever!" and "was the best lil mama gutting threw the pain to feed her baby like a real mama, not a shit mama!"

If I were a mean spirited person, I'd wish a second pregnancy on her where she had to have a C-section and couldn't breast feed, just so she could sit in the "shit mama" shame circle she's created. 

But much like her sudden turn around on how she didn't want to hear any stories of misery on pregnancy only to regale us with daily accounts how she was screaming in agony from the pain of breast feeding every two hours and had one hour of sleep in seven days and was exalted but also COMPLETELY MISERABLE AND IN AGONY BUT JOYFUL, I am sure she would change her fucking tune yet again. 

• Love 4

I don't know if Auj thinks everyone should be toughing out natural births & breastfeeding, no matter what, but she's definitely got the 'look at me I'm awesome because I could do what you couldn't' attitude going. It's no doubt a form of 'mommy shaming' & it sucks.

I also wonder if she'll ever look back on her complaining about not wanting to hear other mom's complaints & realize she's subjected everyone to the same thing, & really laid it on thick. People like that either sit in their holier than thou stupor all their lives or end up with a nasty wake up call.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I also wonder if she'll ever look back on her complaining about not wanting to hear other mom's complaints & realize she's subjected everyone to the same thing, & really laid it on thick.

Nope. That would require an awareness of the rest of the world.

• Love 3

Audrey really does come off as being very judgemental....does she think her child is higher quality human being because she had a natural childbirth and breastfed than the next child whose mother had an epidural and formula fed?  I hope Ember manages to escape the holier than thou attitude of her parents...but I doubt it.

• Love 2

Auj is ignorant, sheltered, small minded, and immature. I understand it is her first child, and get that they are in their own little bubble where everything about your new baby seems like the most important event in the universe. However, she is so haughty and narcissistic and downright abrasive.  She certainly has a long drop when she eventually falls off her high horse. 

I honestly have no clue what Jer found attractive in this girl- she is unattractive inside and out. 

• Love 4

I’m telling you, girl’s gonna be pregnant again by the end of the year. And then we’ll reaaalllly hear about what a poor martyr mama she is and all about the strength Jesus and the oils are giving her to raise 2 babies AND work on her career and “ministry”...

Saw a new story where she screenshot a photographer’s glowing post on the two of them. And of course the girl just lauded Audrey for her beauty and heart and Jer for his faith and passion. Methinks Dawn Photography has a little bit of competition now. Which suck up will continue to be their photog of choice?? ?

• Love 2

So is it a ministry?

What are their religious beliefs? What is their doctrine? What is their religious training and background? What does their ministry represent? Who does their ministry help? Is anyone welcome in their ministry?

I'm not asking this to be an ass, I am asking because I see very little ministering of people being done that doesn't involve Auj and Jer pushing a physical product for sale that profits their family directly and solely - in other words, the money earned does not go towards the ministry of others, it directly goes to Auj and Jer. 

To be fair, I think Auj is pretty devoted to her clothing "line" - while I think slapping "Always More" on various miscellaneous shirts gets lame and dull after the fifth reiteration, I give her credit for having the drive to keep pushing it. But I genuinely doubt they are so overwhelmed with t-shirt sales and book sales that they are in a relentless rat race. (In fact, the books are always on back order - what they are doing is gathering orders and waiting until they hit a particular number before they send in the order to the vanity press that is printing them.)

On Jeremy's Instagram, these two, on a Tuesday in midday, were home, playing with the baby and clearly watching Elon Musk's rocket take off. Now I totally get that what's really happening is that these two are piddling around and are getting paid to be on the show. I'd be fine with that if Aujpoj  wasn't setting herself up on the cross of "Pity ME! I'm a working MAMA!" because she's an entrepreneur and a minister and so desperately busy but deeply wants to be with her baby 24-7... when she is completely able to be a stay at home mom with nothing but baby tending to deal with. Seriously, not only is her actual work load ridiculous in comparison to the moms i work with who have to put their kids in day care in order to be able to feed and clothe said kids (Auj honey? Most mamas don't get daily gift boxes of new clothes for the baby from fans) but they get paid to do the show. You can't tell me she needs to shill shill shill, if she really wanted to get up in the morning and spend the entire day engaging with the baby - she can actually afford to so this martyr routine of how hard it is to work minimally with the baby right at hand is Audrey Roloff bitching about her entitled wealthy lifestyle not being entitled and wealthy enough. 

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, alwaysmoreBS said:

Didn't she major in marketing? She is just a genius, isn't she?

I love that two of them have the sleeves rolled up, and her sleeves are WAYYYY past her wrists.  And these are women's shirts????

Just so we're all clear on how *hard* Audrey has worked this week... she also did several instastories where she showed off a free hair style thingie and demonstrated by .... wait for it..... by brushing her own hair on camera! And then she had this lil photoshoot with friends where they all played around the farm and took pictures....

• Love 2

And then she posted about how she’s so distracted when she’s trying to “spend time in the word” and read her bible. Maybe if she’d step away from her phone and stop shilling on social media EVERY DAY, then she wouldn’t have these issues to drone on and on about. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

And then she posted about how she’s so distracted when she’s trying to “spend time in the word” and read her bible. Maybe if she’d step away from her phone and stop shilling on social media EVERY DAY, then she wouldn’t have these issues to drone on and on about. 

I just saw that, she even blamed that darn baby for having needs while she was trying to read her bible.  Imagine that.  How in the world is this girl so clueless, she wouldn't last 5 minutes in a normal working Mom's day. 

• Love 4

Auj posted a pretty picture of Ember and her hair has a red tinge!  Matt posts a picture of Ember and her hair is blonde!  Would Auj photoshop her own daughter's picture?  I can't see Matt really giving a shit!

Edited by Caracoa1
Grammar