Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

I will say that I think the mismatched cupboards might have been an intentional, if stupid, style choice. I noticed in the tear down video that there was one faux wood cupboard on each side of the kitchen, positioned opposite of each other, which made me think it was intentional.

I was wrong by the way. I looked at the instastories again and the camera was showing a reverse image so what I thought was one wood cabinet on one side with one wood cabinet on the other with white cabinets in between is really just white cabinets with one completely mismatched wood grain cabinet.

I hope the professional they hire to clean up the mess talks them out of the tile to the ceiling.

Also, because I am mean, I find it hilarious that Jeremy's kitchen - which the big boy proudly declared his project took five months to complete, looked cheap and poorly done, and promptly fell apart upon completion to where it needs to be redone.

While Zach had his kitchen redo done in three days by professionals, and took the wife on a three day trip to deal with the inconvenience. 

Edited by ZoloftBlob
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, BellyLaughter said:

His hair is a crime against good taste.... dare I say I prefer the hipster man bun ?

She looks beautiful in that photo! I don't knoiw what he is thinking with his hair. Bless his heart. 

• Love 3

So, whaddya know? New Instastory about how Pine's sick. Yes, all pets get sick every once in awhile, but I HAVE TO wonder if it's due to her being outside all the time. She probably ate something funky. I do hope she feels better soon and maybe the vet gave them a good talking to about letting pets roam free. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

I'm just faintly impressed they actually took the cat to a vet instead of anointing it with lavender.  

As some common essential oils are toxic to cats. Unless....the poor cat is sick from already being "treated" with essential oils.....

Edited by FinePoint
Typo
  • Love 2

They aren't poor, and they're supposedly Christian, so why aren't they donating these gifts instead of keeping them?

Why donate them when you can sell them on ebay or Craig's list?

Fair point but really, it just comes across greedy and selfish, especially since they aren't saying "hey we appreciate it but you guys really shouldn't". It's the whole "we love getting presents, look at what a fan gave us!" smarmy attitude that surprises me.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Fair point but really, it just comes across greedy and selfish, especially since they aren't saying "hey we appreciate it but you guys really shouldn't". It's the whole "we love getting presents, look at what a fan gave us!" smarmy attitude that surprises me.

Nothing about these two surprises me anymore.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, booboopbedoo said:
On 11/5/2017 at 10:29 AM, Rap541 said:

I'm just faintly impressed they actually took the cat to a vet instead of anointing it with lavender.  

Using a dildo of course

And reciting whatever they told the cat when they first anointed it. I can't help it, but every time I think of Auj, this runs through my head.

xqEYO[1].gif

• Love 6

A guess? The whole "we remodeled our kitchen and then there was some sort of mysterious flood that forced us to rip out the new floors and cabinets" thing might fall under home owner's insurance. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Akenta said:

I failed that test :-(

Me too. ?

All that fawning article means is whatever publicist either the Roloffs or the network employs made a call and sent money to  that rag. They're just a publicists's mouthpiece. Talk about very obvious, wayyyy over-the-top flattery. 

I will bet that if they have the kitchen redone, InTouch will just by complete coincidence of course decide to do a follow up story on "one year after baby arrived" and will just so happen to decide to take pics of them in the new kitchen. Auj and Mr. Builder will have had absolutely no influence of course....it was all the magazine's idea.

So per Audrey, the precious lil marrieds have actually moved back into her parents house!

Her instastories are lengthy and she says she is "butt hurt" about it. Basically the dishwasher was leaking under the floorboards for some time and now there's a *mold* problem and they had to rip it all out... I think we all know why Jeremy won't be doing the work this time around. And they're apparently planning to be at her parents for at least two months. I seriously wonder if they have had the "You wanted this house!" vs "You're the man, you made the final decision!" fight.

Audrey also really wants everyone to know that she's aware that essential oils can kill cats and she's not that shitty of a pet owner , thank you very much! She think Pine ate something in the garden. 

I note that Audrey has a really noticable bump under her chin that has been there for months which makes it unlikely to be acne. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Audrey also really wants everyone to know that she's aware that essential oils can kill cats and she's not that shitty of a pet owner , thank you very much! She think Pine ate something in the garden. 

They ARE shitty pet owners because they let their cat roam in the wild where he ate something he shouldn't have ever been exposed  to.

They should feel lucky if all Pine ate was some plant that made him a little sick and that he didn't eat fucking rat poison.  Or get hit by a car or etc etc etc.  They could easily be laying him to rest in between poor Rocky and Sully.

IDIOTS! I hope their whole house ROTS and has to be torn down and it turns out they didn't have the proper insurance so they end up living in  Matt's junk room because *Amy tells them to eff off! 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
*Amy, aka "the godless whore"
  • Love 10

My dvr informed me of the "Jer & Auj Baby Update!" quickie episode that was on tonight. It was a lot of blah, blah, blah, isn't Auj such a strong amazing bearer of life?! And the birth went just according to plan and so on. Eye-roll inducing, to say the least.

• Love 4

Auj, "so cool" is not going to happen. Also we all get that you had a natural birth on all 4s. Quit being creepy.

Also, anyone else want to bet how pissed they were when they learned they were only getting a 15 minute spot and not a full episode?

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

They need to realize it’s called LITTLE People, Big World. Jer needs to take a cue from Molly and Jacob and go on about his life. 

which is doing what exactly? he's  degreed photographer right? take pix of crime scenes? 

Edited by sATL
47 minutes ago, sATL said:

which is doing what exactly? he's  degreed photographer right? take pix of crime scenes? 

Well, what he did to that kitchen was a crime so he is halfway there.

• Love 5

So the ten minute clip is on TLC.com.

First, I am calling bullshit on the magical tree house fuck - that baby wasn't late, they just didn't concieve it in the treehouse on Dec 6. 

Second, Audrey really needs to stop shaming other mothers. I certainly understand her choice to not use pain medication but really, her little attitude screams "*Real Moms* don't use pain medication!" without making any concession to the reality that not everyone has a relatively seamless pregnancy. Likewise on the constant frowny face over the horror of inducing - what, if you were induced, you're officially a shittier mom?

Third, for all they kept harping "cameras were not allowed in the birthing" - yeah, then don't show us the door to the room and Audrey off screen grunting.

The bit at the end  - Jeremy and Audrey sitting in confessional chairs staring at the baby with dead eyes and Jeremy openly frowning - is why these two will never carry the show. They're showing off their newborn baby and they looked bored to fucking tears. 

Zach looked more excited to hold the baby.

What was with the tub? Is that some birthing trend I missed?

• Love 3

I think Ember is cute but I love babies. I do see a lot of mouth, & in that way she looks like her mom.

Jer is dry as dirt.  Zach has a personality; Jer is just there.

So, not sure if Auj had a natural labor or not... she's so quiet about it (eye roll). Hopefully, that is not her biggest achievement in life.

• Love 2
On November 10, 2017 at 6:09 AM, gonecrackers said:

I think Ember is cute but I love babies. I do see a lot of mouth, & in that way she looks like her mom.

Jer is dry as dirt.  Zach has a personality; Jer is just there.

So, not sure if Auj had a natural labor or not... she's so quiet about it (eye roll). Hopefully, that is not her biggest achievement in life.

Growing up my mother worked as an RN postum  in a Catholic Hospital. She referred to it as women war stories. Uu

Look around gurl we all got here basically the same way. Some of us and our babies really have struggles so you really can't really be throwing any light on it.......... But I bet you two will be teaching a weekend seminar on it soon. 

Sorry can't seem to edit out the "reallys above. 

Edited by athousandclowns
  • Love 2

*Unrelated rant ahead*

Just noticed on one of Audrey’s instastories that some girl that goes by the name thefreckledfoxx (yep, just like the other freckledfox account, but with 2 x’s ?) posted one of her kids in Auj’s binkie onesie.  All these chicks look like cake-faced, red-headed clones of one another. And I couldn’t help but notice on this woman’s account that it’s MAJORLY filled with sponsored posts, just like our lovely Auj Poj. Birds of a feather, I suppose...

• Love 1

Audrey better bundle that little baby up.  It's cold outside, the window is open and the baby seems to be dressed for the beach!   Audrey standing there with her big grin.    Geeez.  I'm hoping there are Always More clothes to be put on that probably cold little baby girl!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 7

Well, let me point the "bad parent" finger, if I may.

If you're bitching on your instagram about how the remodel has to be torn out because of the water from the dishwasher and you're running dehumidifiers and sealing it all off with plastic because of the *mold*...

Hey Audrey? Maybe you shouldn't be posing with the two month old baby smack in the middle of the torn up *mold infested* kitchen. Jesus Christ, does that actually have to be said? Don't intentionally expose your baby to mold??

Ohsrsrly, out of touch is totally fair, and I would add spoiled on top of that. Really? This is a trial for her to bear so that she get "Always More"? She's acting like this is "Job 2 - The Suffering of Audrey". Since Jeremy has no job, and is supposedly handy, why did a relatively small kitchen remodel take 3 months to begin with? And since actually being able to cook a meal in a kitchen is the whole point of the room, since there was never a working stove, this remodel took five months and was never completed. 

Let's see, they don't have to work because they're paid to play on camera. They don't have jobs to take them away from their baby. There doesn't appear to be any money problems ie: there's no real talk of how expensive redoing the kitchen is. Despite Mommy Audrey having the kid tour the mold infested kitchen, the kid appears to be happy and healthy. Despite their kitchen crisis, they do have a place to live. Audrey's "heartached" situation is a blessing compared to a lot of people i know. I have a friend right now whose wife lost her job right before the baby came, and they're doing some sort of go fund campaign for help since they really don't have anywhere to turn. I get that people do have the right to complain about their life circumstances and honestly? I'm not unmindful of how disappointing it would be to do a remodel and then find out that something was so wrong, it all had to be redone. I get it. It's just grating that someone who is so blessed is always prating about getting always more. Audrey is never happy, Audrey will never be full, Audrey could have everything she ever wanted and she would still expect more. And she still wouldn't be grateful for what she has. And she has quite a lot that she is completely ungrateful for - healthy child, financial stability, supportive family. Seriously, she is able to move into her parents home for what sounds like months at the drop of a hat instead of *having to tough it out* in her own home. Has she expressed a word of gratitude for how lucky she is?

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 13

It's like, on the one hand I don't want to slag on someone for whether they breast feed or not. I honestly don't care. Is your baby alive and growing? Not sick? Then I assume you're feeding it correctly. But Auj? Get down off the cross. 

Really? You had the worst set of engorged titties the nurses had EVER seen? Did they give you a little certificate with "Best Little Mama Enduring the Worst Engorgement Ever"?

Then we have the references to her pain - worse than labor dontcha know! And her many many trials, complete with you know, a doctor and a lactation consultant telling her she might not be able to be a good mom.... I mean, whoopsie, that she might not be able to fully rely on breast feeding...

And look! Audrey has proven those naysayers wrong! She's BREASTFEEDING THE HELL OUT OF THAT BABY! She's feeding her baby from *her own body* not like those shit mothers with their evil wicked formula. She prayed and Jesus made her milk flow! Even tho she has mastitis again (every time her child suckles, Auj screams and remembers the agony of childbirth because you know, breast feeding with mastitis is WORSE PAIN but she is a GOOD MOM, and will suckle her child even as the AGONY brings her to tears, OH GOD SHE MUST BREAST FEED!!!) Auj is a little trooper!

I mean really, the formula shaming is a tad obnoxious. As are the self aggrandizing posts that amount to "I'm a good MOMMY! Everyone circle around and tell me I'm the best ever! Always more compliments!"

* "insiffienct granular tissue.." is the spelling error du jour from Auj the Professional Writer. I think she means insufficient glandular tissue, which is an actual thing, and not something a woman should be ashamed about which is partly why I find Auj's emphasis on how she prayed her titties into working a lil offensive. 

• Love 10
39 minutes ago, MoodyGirl said:

Is it just me, or does this seem like kind of a mean thing to brag about in this family when Jackson is a little person? I mean I'm glad she's healthy and growing but did she have to specify height?

IMG_2421.PNG

Ha! Even the doctor's shilling...I wonder if she asked him about his new book.

From the 2 month link--Ember: "a small live piece of coal wood etc in a dying fire." Is the dying fire her family? I don't get it. 

Edited by PuhLeeze
huh?
  • Love 1

Jesus Christ, is Audrey still going on about her aching titties?   And why is she complaining that nobody told her how bad it could be?  I remember her complaining that people were telling her horror stories about pregnancy and childbirth when she was pregnant.   Said she didn't want to hear it. 

I swear, it's like she actually looks for ways to annoy people.

• Love 11

You know, I'd forgotten that, Audrey bitching how tired she was of hearing everyone's horror stories when she was just having a fabulous time...

I wonder, as she proudly puts this out there to "help" pending new mothers, that she was very very firm in noting how she did not want mothers to tell her their horror stories. And now she's regaling anyone and everyone with her aching titties and her misery.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, ohsrysly said:

I've been lurking for a while and not posting because so many posters have been saying what I've been thinking, however, a recent Instagram post by Faux-drey has set me over the edge. 

She recently posted a lengthy whine-fest about how difficult it is to go through a remodel. From her post, "As they say, 'If you can make lt through a remodel you can go through anything...' Well, looks like we are about to make it through two in one year"

You've got to be kidding me you pampered, entitled, workshy fool.

This isn't the first time she's whined about her life and the remodel but this one takes the cake. 

Jer and Auj probably binged-watching endless hours of House Hunters episodes where every twenty-something (generally bankrolled by a doting parent) believes it's their birthright to have stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, hardwood flooring, double sinks in the master bathroom, and space for a media room in their first house.

Edited by ThinkerBell
  • Love 11