Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

I have no sympathy for her. She chose to have a baby. Yes, it's rough and there will be times you question what you got yourself into, but put on those big girl panties because you are that baby's whole world. 

Her post was all about fishing for compliments. We get it, you're the only mom in the whole world and no one has ever dealt with as much pain as you. ? Tori makes parenting look easy and does it with grace. You just look like you're regretting the whole thing, Auj. 

• Love 19

She is probably extra grumpy because she is 2 weeks postpartum on their anniversary so they can't really honor their anniversary tradition of reciting their wedding vows to each other while getting it on for the Lord. 

• Love 7

She doesn't have to breastfeed. It's not a Christian requirement even.  I really am disgusted by people that try to make me believe they are humming gospel music 24/7.  people  who actually do that don't discuss their mastitis in a tweet nor their treehouse sexual activity. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Tidbit said:

It appears the picture was taken in the hospital. Don't know if the mention of 2 weeks old was intended to imply the picture was more recent. 

She has her hospital bracelet on so yes, looks like it is a hospital picture.  

• Love 1

So lets be clear - Audrey loves the baby but is in a NIGHTMARE of pain. She is literally crying tears as she pumps her breasts and endures... ENDURES such pain its as tho every time she feeds her child, SHE'S EXPERIENCING PAIN WORSE THAN LABOR! And of course she's refusing all pain medication, she is proudly unmedicated as she cries tears of agony every time she puts her child to her breast. Her nights are tearful, and painful and sleepless and she prays to Jesus to see her thru as she sacrifices - SACRIFICES AND ENDURES THE NIGHTMARISH PAIN FOR HER CHILD.... If breast feeding is so painful that she says its worse than giving unmedicated birth... Then maybe instead of SACRIFICING, she really needs to talk to her doctor about formula and bottle feeding. There's no shame in it - unless, you know, you've made a big public to-do over how you're so au natural - and really, feeding the baby isn't supposed to be painfilled torture and there's no award for being the mommy who suffers the most.

I think we've finally found someone to top Matt Roloff in the dramatics of pain. "What? Ypu had painful surgieres on your bones? I gave birth UNMEDICATED! And every time I breast fed the baby, which is every two hours, I WAS IN A NIGHTMARE OF PAIN WORSE THAN CHILDBIRTH! I SACRIFICED AND ENDURED A NIGHTMARE OF AGONY JUST TO FEED MY CHILD! I CRIED AND PRAYED TP JESUS EVERY TIME THE CHILD WAS AT ME, TORTURING ME WITH IT'S INCESSANT DEMANDS!!!! Honestly, I can't *wait* for filming ;)

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Annb67 said:

Dear Audrey..I'm so sorry, wait, no I'm not. I call bullshit on your remarks. You're not constantly humming a Jesus tune, you are NOT a martyr, you don't have it harder than any other mother, you aren't extra special. You're just another mom who has given birth. Your episiotomy hurts, your boobs hurt and you're tired. Welcome to the planet of motherhood. Deal. Look at it this way, you have your lazy ass husband with you 24/7. Because in the real world most of us didn't have our husbands around for weeks on end all day and all night to rock and sing to our babies. You know why? Because they had J-O-B-S. So get a grip, quit begging for compliments and for God's sake SHUT UP.

Welcome to motherhood buttercup.

Amen! ?? 

• Love 6

So, I will step back and not be mean for a moment. If breast feeding really is a torturous agony, if she's really having pain so severe that she genuinely believes it hurt less to birth the baby... She needs to get off instagram and go see a damn doctor. What she is describing at face value does not sound like a normal situation. If she is exaggerating, as Spiderman says, "everybody gets one" and she needs to calm down and stop nailing her boobies to Jesus's cross of pain.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, Annb67 said:

Dear Audrey..I'm so sorry, wait, no I'm not. I call bullshit on your remarks. You're not constantly humming a Jesus tune, you are NOT a martyr, you don't have it harder than any other mother, you aren't extra special. You're just another mom who has given birth. Your episiotomy hurts, your boobs hurt and you're tired. Welcome to the planet of motherhood. Deal. Look at it this way, you have your lazy ass husband with you 24/7. Because in the real world most of us didn't have our husbands around for weeks on end all day and all night to rock and sing to our babies. You know why? Because they had J-O-B-S. So get a grip, quit begging for compliments and for God's sake SHUT UP.

Welcome to motherhood buttercup.

Perfect post. I had mastitis as well and it hurt. A lot. I also had 2 other children who didn't give a doodle that my boobs hurt or that another small human had torpedo'd out of my body leaving exit wounds and my husband had to go to work every day (but always pitched in to do whatever had to be done when he was home). It happens to million of us. Shrug. Welcome to motherhood Auj. Sometimes it sucks, but the rewards are well worth what can be some very uncomfortable weeks.

• Love 10

My theory is Auj is having a different newborn period then she had envisioned. Ember may be colicky, having trouble settling in (as some babies do), or just a normal newborn that she wasn't ready for. She also wasn't ready for all the post pains & discomforts. Maybe she thought essential oils, being zen, taking cute pics & of course, flowers, would make everything go well. Now it's so far away from the original (never had a baby yet) vision that it's too tough to deal with publicly. That could also be causing a little PPD.

As far as the breastfeeding, mastitis, etc, there are great resources for that. Hospitals offer lactation consultants for help, & there's always the free La Leche League International, who are typically very helpful. I didn't just pout & bear it - I had to work at recovery, & it is a bit of work. I did compresses, took various naturals to ease the symptoms, & of course, breastfeeding - A LOT!  And the more you can do that way the quicker things can get better.

So she really should stay off SM right now, breastfeed a lot, & sleep. What else does she have to do anyway?  No excuses.

• Love 11
On 9/25/2017 at 8:12 AM, Bunbun77 said:

Finally a post with baby ember. Do tabloids come out on Mondays? Did they get a deal with one?

I chuckled at the mention of unmedicated labor contractions some subtle shade thrown. Remember she gave birth naturally with no meds, not a c-section like Tori. For all you moms out there is mastitis really as painful as unmedicated labor contractions? I really have no idea.

She's being ridiculous! Mastitis is nowhere near as painful as an unmedicated birth. I had 4 births, last three unmedicated, two at home, and nursed all of them. And yes, had mastitis a couple of times. It hurt, but come on, nothing a motrin and lots of nursing/pumping can't handle! Good grief...

On 9/25/2017 at 0:14 PM, gonecrackers said:

She's so dramatic.  Mastitis is painful but as I recall it didn't compare to labor (back labor before the epidural LOL).

Are they filming during this time?

Yes, the back labor! Two of mine were posterior/sunny side up, with long painful labors. The other two were in a normal position, short labor, and a piece of cake in comparison.

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 4

Are we being an eensy bit too hard on her here? We all agree that childbirth and all that surrounds it is hard. If she wants to whine about it, I'm actually OK with it. I mean, what if nobody talked about it and consequently everyone was as "unprepared" as she was? Whenever somebody says So-and-So did this [fought cancer, overcame odds, had a trial of some kind] and never once complained, I'm like, why is that such a virtue? It's nice for those around them, but they're still suffering and I think that should be acknowledged. I'm a big fan of venting, myself. Heck, it's practically all we do here at PTV! :)

I think it would be worse if she posted all sunshine and roses and insisted she was the best mother ever and tried to tell us all how it's done, as is her usual M.O. It's almost refreshing to see a little humility from her. Yes, she's fishing for sympathy. If it makes her feel better, then whatever. I get it. YMMV. 

• Love 7

Songbirdhollow - I am not against your point. Honestly, there is a certain amount of new parent whining I totally tolerate - they're gonna cry about being tired and how gross the baby is and how they secretly wish they'd never gotten pregnant. 

I think it's less that she's fishing for compliments and more that she's painting herself as some sort of physical martyr to her child. Seriously, she is posting how despite the severe pain that is worse than the actual birthing, she is so in love with her child that rather than fail as a mother, she suckles that little one with a tear stained face and begs Jesus to see her thru the horror and pain, and prays to remember that somehow Jesus will see her through this hideous nightmare.  I mean really, that's not fishing for compliments, that's Audrey letting us all know what a great goddamn mother she is, birthing naturally, and breast feeding NO MATTER HOW BAD IT HURTS SHE LOVES HER BABY SO MUCH SHE WILL TAKE THE HORRIBLE PAIN  AND BE A GOOD MOM! 

The "I worry that I am failing as a mom as I sacrifice everything for this precious life" routine is already tiresome, and made worse by the real reality Audrey is facing. What's that?

She's a new mom with excellent access to health care.

She's a new mom with the money to provide her child with everything the child needs and with plenty of luxuries as well. 

She left the hospital and went home to a newly refinished four bedroom home in a nice suburb. She was probably driven home in a car in good condition. Her child was not in a cheap car seat, the child was likely in the best model available.

There is plenty of food and water and electricity in that home. I am literally watching the news right now show a hospital in Puerto Rico with no supplies and scarce water and food. 

The baby looks cute enough (I'm not really a judge, I think they all look squishy and gross but there's no obvious cleft palate or giant weird birthmark). It also appears to be a perfectly healthy baby. 

Audrey does not have to put the baby into daycare in three months and return to the work world in order to support the baby. She has the luxury of raising her child that MANY American women don't get. She also has a husband who does not need to return to a 9-5 job.

Audrey has extensive family both on her side and her husband's side to *help her*.

She has all these things and she's focused on what? Fishing for compliments and letting the world know how she's such a great mom, she insists on slapping her titty into the kid's mouth every two hours despite how it's more painful than childbirth to her. How about Audrey express a little gratitude for just how lucky she is in having all of these material gifts and healthy child and caring family to boot?

And what Willowsmom is alluding to is Audrey making comments on social media while pregnant that she doesn't appreciate hearing anyone's "horror stories" about having children because she wants to focus her mind on how blessed by Jesus she is to be a giver of life. These comments usually occurred after episodes where Tori was saying things like "I want this to be over". There's also been some shady remarks about how Tori had/was having a C-section as though it was a moral affront to Audrey's senses, and her repeated insistence that she had a natural and of course *unmedicated* birth.

• Love 18

She also doesn't have to deal with breastfeeding & newborn issues while healing from a painful incision on her stomach. Tori did, as well as having a special needs child, but I haven't noticed Tori wearing the martyr cape.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 16

I was talking about a scene between the two where Tori is just so done with being pregnant and willing to say it wasn't all butterflies and chocolates. Audrey went on and on about it being a  gift from GOD and SHE was grateful for every moment.

And here we are, both babies are here. Tori just enjoying  her son and Auj is loudly  complaining about everything.....

• Love 22
3 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Are we being an eensy bit too hard on her here? We all agree that childbirth and all that surrounds it is hard. If she wants to whine about it, I'm actually OK with it. I mean, what if nobody talked about it and consequently everyone was as "unprepared" as she was? Whenever somebody says So-and-So did this [fought cancer, overcame odds, had a trial of some kind] and never once complained, I'm like, why is that such a virtue? It's nice for those around them, but they're still suffering and I think that should be acknowledged. I'm a big fan of venting, myself. Heck, it's practically all we do here at PTV! :)

I think it would be worse if she posted all sunshine and roses and insisted she was the best mother ever and tried to tell us all how it's done, as is her usual M.O. It's almost refreshing to see a little humility from her. Yes, she's fishing for sympathy. If it makes her feel better, then whatever. I get it. YMMV. 

I totally cosign this. I've shared here before how tough the first three months of my daughter's babyhood were, and how much of it I felt unprepared for. Audrey is a hypocrite and a famewhore but I'll never criticize a mom for being honest about parenting. People shouldn't feel shame for their struggles; talking about them makes them easier and makes people feel less isolated and more empowered, and thus better able to parent their kids. Still, she's awful, and it's not like we're on her IG with this stuff. 

• Love 7

I'd be more understand and patient with her griping if it weren't for her past behavior:  her snarking at Tori, her FB post about Jeremy's "former family" and her clutching her pearls about Amy dating after divorce (which goes against her Christian beliefs, but apparently those beliefs don't seem to have a problem with Matt dating after divorce, and it's none of her damn business anyway who her in-laws date!) The way I see it, she feels that unlike Tori she got the "perfect" twin so she should be the one with the perfect baby and the perfect life. And life isn't perfect:  life is just...life. Tori wasn't looking for perfection:  she was looking for something real: she knew having a LP baby was a possibility. She doesn't see her son, or her husband, as somehow lacking:  she can love them for who they are. I'm sure if Auj ever gives birth to a LP it will be the LPist LP that ever LP'd and she has to sacrifice SO much for this burden Mr. Baby Jesus has given her. Ember Jean is never going to live it down:  a LP child will really never hear the end of it. 

• Love 8

Well, I think the pearl clutching over the horror of Amy dating is just silly on her part and frankly I tire of how no one on this show has the balls to oppose Matt. And that's why Auj keeps her Christian mouth shut tight when Matt is flaunting his floozy. Matt controls the show, so if Matt wants to fuck the staff, Audrey will hesh her mouth and smile. You know what I get tired of? Auj and Jer in their interviews always havingto have joint interviews (preferably holding hands and staring into each others eyes) because you know, they're married so they can't ever speak without being together, preferably holding hands.

• Love 7

I'm sorry, but middle of the night Instastories about how hard motherhood is and how much you're sacrificing are nothing but attention seeking. A real mom, who isn't a fame whore, tends to her baby and then plops herself back into bed for hopefully another solid hour of sleep. Not a second is wasted blasting their resentful mug on social media.

• Love 14

I don't fault her finding it difficult because I understand that & prefer people to be real. I think the combo of past judgemental behavior as well as putting on a martyr cape is what's tweaking people the wrong way. It'd be one thing if she were just all - hey it's been tough; didn't realize this/this would happen; getting through it; enjoying the baby, etc - but it's more of a look at what I can endure for the sake of this child. So that may be communicating to readers less motherly sacrificial love & instead, for myself anyway, I tend to hear a bit of violin & picture her with her hand on her forehead - I will endure, I will endure.

I think people are probably also not as interested in pouty pics of Auj but rather if they are going to take those precious moments to post something post a baby pic or two - "I'm so tired but she's adorable" - would probably be tolerated a lot more then pouting.

• Love 6

Yeah, like honestly, I feel like Audrey really wants it acknowledged that she's SACRIFICING... not like other mothers who shit out their kids and abandon them to formula feeding, Audrey is GIVING IT ALL AND STILL WORRIES ITS NOT ENOUGH OH I PRAY TO JESUS SOMEONE WILL VALIDATE MY HORRIFIC SACRIFICE THAT NO OTHER MOTHER HAS EVER ENDURED???? The pouty pics about how it sucks to be tired just add to the rich tapestry of it all.

• Love 7

I'm not too surprised that she's bringing the theatrics over motherhood considering how to Auj it seems everything is a chore.  Since she's been married, she's presented their relationship as though "beating 50" is some sort of torturous full-time job.  Everything to her is hard, hard, hard.  I agree that much of it comes across as fishing for compliments, which of course she receives by the truckload every time she posts on social media.  I predict that as soon as the new(born) wears off, she will be one of those parents that constantly howls that their baby is "growing up tooo fasssssttt!" and posting photos with cheesy captions such a "I blinked and now she's grooowwwnnn!"  In short, it will always be something with Auj. 

• Love 8

I've always hated the mentality that a woman who has a C-section hasn't really given birth or is somehow less of a mother for it. My mother had to have an emergency C-section with my youngest brother:  after 36 hours in labor he was stuck and in fetal distress and she was hemorrhaging:  without it they both probably would have died. Tori had a C-section because there was a very real chance of complications given the size of Jackson's head, and because it was the safest and best choice for her baby and for herself.  Fine, Aud, you had the most "natural" childbirth ever and she had to have some extra help:  what matter is that both babies are healthy. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Anakerie said:

I've always hated the mentality that a woman who has a C-section hasn't really given birth or is somehow less of a mother for it. My mother had to have an emergency C-section with my youngest brother:  after 36 hours in labor he was stuck and in fetal distress and she was hemorrhaging:  without it they both probably would have died. Tori had a C-section because there was a very real chance of complications given the size of Jackson's head, and because it was the safest and best choice for her baby and for herself.  Fine, Aud, you had the most "natural" childbirth ever and she had to have some extra help:  what matter is that both babies are healthy. 

What Tori did for her child, having surgery when she was absolutely terrified to do so, makes her an amazing mom. 

Sorry Tawdry but Tori will always put her kids first. You will always put yourself first. She will always be the better mom.

• Love 10

Nope! THis is also not the first insta story about how gross their sheets are. But these two kids really dislike social media and don't let it control them, and certainly don't overdo it, dontcha know?

Jeremy apparently said fuck it and video'd himself driving and putting up pumpkin patch signs.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Meowth said:

Oh audrey, airing their dirty laundry out there for the world to see, LITERALLY. Why would you post that!?

F11A2E3E-9690-4F4B-972C-F6F303E9530B.jpeg

7187A88F-F28B-4511-A24F-A144D4592197.jpeg

It’s just a great big grab for money, right? It looks like they will say or show anything if someone is willing to pay them. 

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

What the fuck? If I were the company paying her to shill my sheets, I'd want my money back. 

Also, since I don't follow them closely, can someone fill me in on the shade Auj was throwing at Tori re: her c-section? 

No it was about Tori having the nerve to complain when she was due that her pregnancy was not all fun and blessedness. Auj was all but it's GODS Beautiful Will.....

• Love 1

Yeah, considering she's providing promo codes, this is clearly her promoting a product and "these sheets cover up the husband's gross sweat, all the bodily fluids that ooze out of me, and baby feces too!" just makes me say "hey... maybe you should wash those more often. Instead of posting about it on social media".

• Love 8

I'd just love to know what Matt and Amy have to say about all these ridiculous blogging posts.  Perhaps that's the dispute?

I'm sure Jeremy finds nothing wrong with dirty sheets.  Remember his room at home.  I don't think they even had sheets on their beds!  uggg.

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 3