Type keyword(s) to search

Happily Ever After Social Media And Speculation

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Leigh kelly said:

It definitely was a good read. I needed a good giggle. I wish Danielle would check her grammar before she post. I am confused by Beth's husband, he calls Maria his sister. Is she a relation? 

He is no relation, being another green card scammer from Pakistan - he just took a liking to Maria.  He got more than he bargained for, as there are police reports of him being pushed down the stairs by her heroin-addicted son, and being a witness to a fight between household members.  There is a countdown clock running somewhere for this imminent escape.

Wow, what a soap opera. It just goes on and on with them. If Danielle had just gone for a divorce, it would have been cut and dried with a lot less fanfare. But fanfare is what Danielle thrives on. And her serving as her own attorney is laughable. She can't string a coherent sentence together, much less provide a cogent and convincing argument.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, GracieK said:

I wonder now was getting in close with Danielle so she would have info to feed to Mohamed Maria's plan the whole time?  Or did Dani just get on her bad side enough that she's now getting back at her in the ultimate way by becoming Team Mo's biggest cheerleader?  I kind of think the former since she has all of these screen shots of Dani's private messages saved that she luuuurrrrves publishing all over various groups.. seems to suggest planning and intent on her part.  

I think the first was the plan all along, which sort of makes her an evil genius. At various times, she's not only made contact with the two leads but also the supporting characters, including the mistresses. 

16 minutes ago, Virtually Me said:

Maria is his fiercest online protector.  She is not a mistress, but, would like to be.  BTW, Danielle annulment petition was resubmitted to the court on October 4.  She cites fraud and adultery as grounds for the action.  She will serve as her own counsel, which means that all will go well.

It reminds me of an old SCTV skit: Sunrise Semester: Doing your Own Dentistry. What could possibly go wrong?

• Love 1

Something about Dani's new annulment filing that I thought was interesting is that, unlike the first filing, she didn't ask for indigent status.  That means, she will have to pay all court costs.  Can she really afford the court and research costs?  Not to mention, having to understand and comply with substantive and procedural law required to prove fraud and adultery?  That, alone, may make her pull this attempt, in time.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Toaster Strudel said:

He is no relation, being another green card scammer from Pakistan - he just took a liking to Maria.  He got more than he bargained for, as there are police reports of him being pushed down the stairs by her heroin-addicted son, and being a witness to a fight between household members.  There is a countdown clock running somewhere for this imminent escape.

So Beth's drug addicted son who pushed her husband down the stairs is the same son who went around choking his two young sisters, grandmother and frequently beats his mom in the face? I can't imagine Beth's Pakistani love rat wanting to remain living in that mess.

Edited by Nutella
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Virtually Me said:

Something about Dani's new annulment filing that I thought was interesting is that, unlike the first filing, she didn't ask for indigent status.  That means, she will have to pay all court costs.  Can she really afford the court and research costs?  Not to mention, having to understand and comply with substantive and procedural law required to prove fraud and adultery?  That, alone, may make her pull this attempt, in time.

Maybe TLC will pay and make yet another series about it?

5 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

I can't read those posts by Dani/Beth, they make my head hurt.

I'm really mad at TLC/Sharp for exploiting people who have no business being on TV.

Who decides they have no business being on tv? Who says people are being exploited? They are adults making their own choices.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Nutella said:

Who decides they have no business being on tv? Who says people are being exploited? They are adults making their own choices.

It's a well known fact that adults don't always make sound adult decisions.  We get the soectacle that is Mo and Dani.  Plenty of people go on, not really knowing what they're in for. Some are real asshats and villains...but your more emotionally stunted folk like Nicole are just pathetic to watch.  

• Love 4

I wonder sometimes just how stunted Danielle really is.  She seemed to let a different side of herself slip a few times when they were first on the show. Once she and Mohamed went into a room and closed the door and she instantly sounded like a completely different person, ripping into him.  I didn't even recognize her voice. And I've seen a clip of her confronting Mohamed (I think in Miami) where she shows that side of herself again.  I am not at all sure she is the hapless, backwards victimized rube she sometimes seems like.

Originally I thought she was just a foolish, delusional, extremely lonely woman who had talked herself into believing Mohamed really cared for her because she was desperate for love.  But lately I find myself doubting that. More and more I think she is just an slimy schemer who thought she could acquire a sexy boy toy who would be so grateful for her bringing him to the US he would actually stick around and play husband for her. And she got really ticked off when that didn't work out for her.  She whines and whimpers and begs, but deep down I think she is more pissed off than hurt.  But the bumbling lovesick fool routine is more sympathetic, so she's milking it. 

I think Danielle is more manipulative than stunted, quite frankly.  Don't get me wrong, I think she is dumb as a stump.  But not so dumb that I feel any sympathy for her.  Not when she is clever enough to keep herself on this show by dragging out the drama with her and Mohamed instead of moving on with her life like a person with even her limited amount of sense would do if they had sincerely loved someone and trusted them and then had their heart really stomped on. 

• Love 14

I think she wanted an exotic boy toy and that she's seriously pissed off that he's escaped her endless drama. I don't think she's hurt by him as much as she's embarrassed that she got it so wrong.  The money an annulment will cost her instead of going through a divorce has convinced me that this is more about being pissed that she couldn't control him and striking out to try to regain that control. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Virtually Me said:

I think she wanted an exotic boy toy and that she's seriously pissed off that he's escaped her endless drama. I don't think she's hurt by him as much as she's embarrassed that she got it so wrong.  The money an annulment will cost her instead of going through a divorce has convinced me that this is more about being pissed that she couldn't control him and striking out to try to regain that control. 

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

• Love 1

My dream (sigh) is to see all the women Mohamed has conned, screwed and betrayed gathered in one room, united. 

Watching Mohamed behind a two way mirror, they compare notes. He has no idea they are assembled. Waiting. Comparing notes. "What, you bought his winter coat? I thought I did" "You probably paid for his bicycle" "No I paid for the halal meat every month" "No his wife bought that" "He said he would come live with me in New York" "No, he told me Miami"....

The two way mirror rises off the stage floor and......let the cross examination begin!

(But then I wake up.....sigh)

• Love 4
On 10/4/2016 at 8:28 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

I can't unsee that disturbing visual image.

We were all wrong! Apparently it was his critique of Pao which he voiced at the Tell All last Saturday. Other attendees were not too impressed with Mo......can hardly wait to see that one.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, realitymaven said:

We were all wrong! Apparently it was his critique of Pao which he voiced at the Tell All last Saturday. Other attendees were not too impressed with Mo......can hardly wait to see that one.

You know, since that reunion was taped last Saturday, I wonder if Mo's behavior/demeanor towards Dani in any way prompted her to file or renew the annulment. Because it's been posted here that she filed on the 4th, and that show was filmed on the 1st. Food for thought I guess.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, realitymaven said:

For sure this will prompt a fresh crop of crazy women sending him money transfers in exchange for empty words from him.

Edited by Toaster Strudel
14 hours ago, realitymaven said:

Really?  He was talking about Paola?  Hmph.  Then Mo just needs to go F himself even harder because what the hell business is it if Paola wants to take off her clothes for a photographer?  It doesn't involve HIM.  It's between her and (to a certain extent) her husband.  The opinion of that little sniveling drowning-in-the-septic tank Tunisian love rat "don't matter"/danielle voice.

Paola must have dared to say something to or about him at the reunion and hurt his feewings.  Aww.  Poor baby.  Mohamed really is the biggest bitch that has ever been on this show.  Anfisa is not even a close second. I can't wait to see ICE swoop in on him with a big net and drag him off.

• Love 8
On October 8, 2016 at 11:19 PM, realitymaven said:

What tell all on Saturday?  I'm looking for it in my on demand...

On 10/9/2016 at 0:19 AM, realitymaven said:

Is there an article online about this?  Since the Tell All probably won't air until December, can links to what's being referred to here be shared?

I've searched 90 Day Tell All 2016 but haven't turned up anything.

I don't know how to link to Twitter accounts, that's where the latest info emerged. I think it was a combo of Kyle Huck's tweet, another cast member's tweet and the show host's tweets. But I wasn't the master detective so can't take credit!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Absolutkaos said:

Well I am going to be the bitch that says it.  She is NOT 134lbs.  

• Love 13
2 hours ago, escapetoreality said:

Oh no the Danielle and Mohamed fan page on FB appears to have been taken down! Theory: after Danielle's idiotic statements the other night she couldn't keep up with deleting the negative comments. 

Danielle is an idiot for splattering her train wreck of a life over social media. I think she'd get more sympathy if she stops showing her ass.  She's a sad, desperate, delusional black hole of need, who is only setting herself up for the next loser to take her to a deeper low than even Mo was capable of.

• Love 5

Well she is getting ripped on the top item on the 90 Day Fiance page.  TLC is really stirring the pot with the photos of Gabriel as the top lead.  As someone there commented its ratings gold to bait the delusional woman into another season's worth of crazy.  Most cringeworthy thing since Honey Boo Boo succumbed to the sex scandal.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, escapetoreality said:

Well she is getting ripped on the top item on the 90 Day Fiance page.  TLC is really stirring the pot with the photos of Gabriel as the top lead.  As someone there commented its ratings gold to bait the delusional woman into another season's worth of crazy.  Most cringeworthy thing since Honey Boo Boo succumbed to the sex scandal.

Watching Danielle suffer for another season isn't something I'd enjoy.  It would be the emotional equivalent of clubbing a baby harp seal.  The woman needs therapy and self esteem and she needs to learn to love herself enough not to turn herself into a doormat with the word WELCOME stamped on it.

Though I do derive a small amount of schadenfreude that I'm not as messed up as I think I am in comparison to her, I'm pulling for her to get her act together and find happiness and a good life. Though she's not likeable on many levels, she's fragile and vulnerable and may be capable of harming herself. I'm hoping she's really over Mo and doesn't have two fucks to give, and is reveling in her role of being cast as the desperate, delusional, and clingy one, and laughing all the way to the bank, but the neediness is way too palpable to be faked. She doesn't deserve to be mistreated simply because she's both overweight and unattractive, and you can be sure that's a huge part of why she's so clueless and stunted...she's been bullied enough already for one or the other or both.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Well I am going to be the bitch that says it.  She is NOT 134lbs.  

No way is she 134 lbs. she'd need an iV stuck in her if she was. Not body shaming her, it's just that people nowadays are pushing more weight due to heavy muscle mass and higher bone density due to heavy dairy consumption. I have a friend who is 5-2 and weighs 160 who wears a size 4. She's fit and solid muscle.

But she looks like a cheap and trashy girl, who seems to have a sordid past. Her online reputation shows her not to have much in the way of morals when it comes to being a home wrecker . That said, the men who cheat with her are just as bad. Her arrest record? Though we don't know what she was arrested for, one can surmise that it was probably not protesting for a just cause. She's gross, but I'll love her forever for telling Mo, "Bye, Felicia!"

• Love 3

I think that Danielle could have had a nice life.  But, she wanted a younger man and she decided to import one.  She also decided to spend a lot of money on going to visit him that she could have used for rent and to pay the utilities.  She made an intentional decision, and continues to do so because it's what she wants.  She could also have easily cut her losses, but wanted to continue with the travesty of a relationship with Mo.  Then she sought out another younger man (Gabe).  Making reasonable and responsible decisions is not what she wants to do.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

omg this made me laugh so hard. Brava! hahaah Someone had to say it! You go girl! 

This made me chuckle!  I really don't like shaming people for weight and I really am not.  But I am her height and I would guess 160ish which still isn't bad at all.  She just needs to wear clothes that fit and don't accentuate the less than flattering bits.   Also, proper undergarments are your friend.   That said I wish women were honest about their weight.  Weight looks different on everyone and our worthiness is not based on what the effin scale says from day to day.  

Now her common sense is totally fair game.  And that HAIR!  It pains this ex hairdresser to see that catastrophe.

• Love 5

Mo was the second man she tried to import. The first man ultimately resulted in her getting arrested on fraud charges because he was using her deceased mother's credit cards to buy him items/send him money, etc. She, of course, takes no responsibility for her actions but blames him when confronted about it. She used to post responses and then delete them on her Danielle and Mo Facebook page. Somewhere may have the screencaps.

She doesn't deserve to be looked down upon for her physical appearance or wanting to be loved, but as far as I'm concerned, her airing her continuing stupidity in exchange for money and screen time makes it fair game to snark on. Some of the people on the Facebook page go beyond snark, though. I don't go there often, but it seems like a few people just like to be mean and hurtful and get everyone going. They like to argue with other commenters for fun. 

• Love 3
On 9/6/2016 at 4:52 PM, Major Bigtime said:

I think she has hopes of being on one of those reality couples rehab things, where everyone's in a house and cannot leave. She'd have Mo trapped for a little while, at least.

Plus free Electric & Canle while she's there

• Love 2
On 10/12/2016 at 8:28 AM, Arwen Evenstar said:

Watching Danielle suffer for another season isn't something I'd enjoy.  It would be the emotional equivalent of clubbing a baby harp seal.  The woman needs therapy and self esteem and she needs to learn to love herself enough not to turn herself into a doormat with the word WELCOME stamped on it.

Though I do derive a small amount of schadenfreude that I'm not as messed up as I think I am in comparison to her, I'm pulling for her to get her act together and find happiness and a good life. Though she's not likeable on many levels, she's fragile and vulnerable and may be capable of harming herself. I'm hoping she's really over Mo and doesn't have two fucks to give, and is reveling in her role of being cast as the desperate, delusional, and clingy one, and laughing all the way to the bank, but the neediness is way too palpable to be faked. She doesn't deserve to be mistreated simply because she's both overweight and unattractive, and you can be sure that's a huge part of why she's so clueless and stunted...she's been bullied enough already for one or the other or both.

I agree. There's something seriously wrong with her and it's not all that funny. We don't laugh or denounce women who keep returning to abusive husbands (including men who beat them up physically as well as mentally). Whatever terrible emotional state Danielle was in before Mo showed up, I'm sure he's made it considerably worse. 

• Love 3

The comments are full of "THEY get benefits easier that I DO." 

I don't think Mohammad is a terrorist; I think Mo enjoys being on TV too much, Danielle too.  If Mohammad did get deported, Danielle could kiss her TLC check goodbye.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

Mo posted something briefly and took it down when he didn't get the response he thought he deserved. I took a pic but it's too large to load here so if I can get it downsized I'll share.

What dod he post?

• Love 2