Type keyword(s) to search

Happily Ever After Social Media And Speculation

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Major Bigtime said:

I hope we get some juicy gossip from these two, haven't watched this one all the way through yet. Darn work!

That was fantastic, I hope you guys continue to make video comments on season 4. 

Spoiler

Fact: the public court records show that Danielle has NOT filed for divorce as of today.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, realitymaven said:

@WhoAmIReally, Mo has never made it to Canada much to the chagrin of an elderly fan who promises "nights you'll never forget" at Niagara Falls and Don Henley concerts. "I can get you backstage"....which I'm sure is some ghastly metaphor for something else.

Really?  I thought he went to visit family once.  Maybe that was just a rumor.  How did he get that big expensive down coat?  Was it sent to him to lure him up there?

1 hour ago, WhoAmIReally said:

Really?  I thought he went to visit family once.  Maybe that was just a rumor.  How did he get that big expensive down coat?  Was it sent to him to lure him up there?

The expensive down coat was purchased for Mo by NY mistress (even though elderly pensioner thought she had purchased it with her $100 contribution).  Danielle kept worrying Mo was going to escape to Canada-- by an old underground railroad route perhaps?-- but before getting his GC, he wasn't admissible. After getting his GC, he had more important places to go like Miami. His blonde South Carolina mistress awaited him there. She didn't offer much money-wise, but had other talents to compensate. 

• Love 2

Alas.....SPOILER ALERT....when they reunited in Miami the couple had a falling out. Turns out that they both had similar habits, i.e. living off the kindness of strangers a la Blanche DuBois. When Mo expected to be wined and dined by his mistress and her friend, he was sadly disappointed. She even tried to crop him out of this photo! (Nobody puts Mo in a corner)

luisa dumping.jpg

in miami.png

• Love 2

Danielle and Mohamed seem to be a classic case of marriage fraud played out on TV and over the internet. But nobody seems to know what to do about it. When the duo showed up for the GC interview, Danielle swore up and down that the marriage was legit. Mo simply denied the allegations re: his other women. So what's an Immigration officer to do? Apparently the current rule is: "if the citizen thinks it's legit, then that's good enough for us."  The conditional visa was brought in as a safeguard but a loophole was found for that too. If the immigrant can claim abuse in the marriage, then he/she can leave without losing his or her Immigration status. Helps explain Mo's constant calls to the Sandusky police (and later to the Miami police who were not amused). So what's the solution? There are warnings everywhere about romance con artists but would someone like Danielle or Nicole even bother to read about that? How far can the law go to protect people from their own bad judgment? 

• Love 2

Mo clearly states in the statement that producers hooked them up.  Which results in fraud. But because Dani isn't working with a full picnic basket she probably took it as a true romance.  Gawd what a mess made for a stupid tv show. In the end I don't feel bad for any of these people but I do feel bad for us viewers who have been conned.  Well played TLC, well played.

photo.jpg

• Love 2

The truly scary thing is that not only did Mo find Dani unaided, there are so, so many of these scams. One site is devoted to Tunisian scammers alone! But that just scratches the surface. It makes "how can people be so stupid?" become a rhetorical question. 

• Love 1

I think the internet has really brought about unique problems for immigration and they still aren't equipped to handle all of these scammers who now have easy access to gullible and desperate men and women.  

I know Chelsea and Yamir aren't on this update show, but does anyone know if they are still together?  I just followed her instagram to see if they are still married but she hasn't posted a picture of them together in over 6 months.  He's still all over social media with his music so I was just curious.. they seemed to really be in love so I'm surprised that it seems they aren't together.  

• Love 3

Mohammed came to the US with Danielle's promises.. Then he finds out she is broke and like 3 kids teenagers ... She even said that she didnt want to tell him about the financial issues she was scared he would not come.. Thats a liar knowing he cannot work knowing she even paid his flight so basically he was broke! That to me is sneeky...

Then he engers social media which he sees all the woman flocking hes gonna take advantage.. Look what he has at home...

Devar with his comment of helping his family i didnt like then he said he was joking.. I dont beleive that... At least he gets along with melanie's son thats really important.. Dont forget melanie went to jamaica 19 times thats alot of money...

Loren and Alexei i like them but she wears the pants for sure...

• Love 1
2 hours ago, GracieK said:

I know Chelsea and Yamir aren't on this update show, but does anyone know if they are still together?  I just followed her instagram to see if they are still married but she hasn't posted a picture of them together in over 6 months.  He's still all over social media with his music so I was just curious.. they seemed to really be in love so I'm surprised that it seems they aren't together.  

I looked at Yamir's social media a few weeks ago and saw no recent mention of Chelsea, either.  I hope they are still together.  I don't think he was wearing a wedding ring in the last video of him I saw but that may not mean anything.

https://www.facebook.com/yamirmusic/videos/1772800539664219/

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, WhoAmIReally said:

I looked at Yamir's social media a few weeks ago and saw no recent mention of Chelsea, either.  I hope they are still together.  I don't think he was wearing a wedding ring in the last video of him I saw but that may not mean anything.

https://www.facebook.com/yamirmusic/videos/1772800539664219/

I saw someone remark that their comments on facebook (not sure if it was to Chelsea or Yamir) asking if they are still together ended up deleted.  Doesn't sound too promising if that's the case.  

• Love 1

@ChristmasJones and there's so much more! Remember the clip where the blonde (Luisa) says to Mo: "Want me to reveal who you really are?" She knew he'd already scammed one woman out of 20k (at least up to that point, she sent more). She sums him up quite well.  And he's spinning the same BS on FB right now.....and more women are buying it (slapping my forehead)

luisa 1.jpg

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Verojama said:

When did he offer to buy shoes??? With what money???

When he was wooing Danielle over the internet (MeetMe). At the time she cybermet him, she was under an eviction order from her (then) place of residence. Eviction orders for non-payment of rent seem to have been a way of life with her. Mo was working in Qatar as a "logistics manager" for DHL, translation: shipping packages from the DHL warehouse. I think he was genuinely excited and happy that an American (Americans, even poor ones, are all rich right?) took the bait so quickly. But I also think he believed he'd get the permanent GC right away-- no need to hang around for a two year sentence! 

• Love 5

Hes just making a video for the k1.. Even on the video when he was talking to dani .. He said i would like to compare US and see what you guys have..Not in lines of i want to see you i miss you cant wait to hold thats my incline for him conning... Usually muslim men do not marry woman 15years older... Theres somethinh obviously not halal!!!

i wonder what the blonde chick was saying.. Do u want to tell everyone about you the truth hmmmm?

• Love 2

I love how it's all about getting the visa and getting a passport, he's transparent as usual.  Hate his choice of musical background.

Can we ask questions like how to coax your victim into paying all the costs?

Can he be sued for giving legal advice without being a lawyer?

• Love 4

I made it about 4 minutes into that video before turning it off, but at some point, his Facebook page link showed up, and it had his name as mjbeli. That's not how his last name is spelled.  I wonder what that is all about; does he have a page spelled that way or did someone help him and he didn't catch the misspelling?

ETA: I have now seen his name spelled both Jbali and Jbeli. I only have one spelling of my last name, and now I'm going to pout that Mo is cooler than me. :( I have seen where your last name can be "Americanized" (lack of better word) when immigrating, but his name doesn't seem worth it. You would just pronounce the name once, and people would get it. 

Edited by Christina
Name info
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Verojama said:

Hes just making a video for the k1.. Even on the video when he was talking to dani .. He said i would like to compare US and see what you guys have..Not in lines of i want to see you i miss you cant wait to hold thats my incline for him conning... Usually muslim men do not marry woman 15years older... Theres somethinh obviously not halal!!!

i wonder what the blonde chick was saying.. Do u want to tell everyone about you the truth hmmmm?

That was the only video we got to see since TLC cameras were there by then. He already had his airline ticket and was raring to go. But you're right, no words of love or even like. He did use the old chestnuts "Age is just a number" and "In love there is no rules" (sic) in his audition tape. Those lines always seem to work!   

Off camera, the blonde chick was probably saying: "Remember that time you came to visit me last March/April when your other mistress from New York found out? Then she posted online and I responded online and the whole thing was a $hit storm? Then we met up again for New Years in Miami and had a blast (you even posted our photos on your FB page?). Well I'd like a little of that TLC stardom so come down to Miami to be with me and my girlfriend but don't forget the TLC cameras. When the cameras leave, so will I. Oh and don't eat crackers in bed or I'll drive off from Miami without you."........something along those lines, lol.. 

luisa2 copy.jpg

• Love 3

Wow, Mo is just dumb. I knew he was insincere and a schemer. I didn't know he was a complete moron. The attorney told him if he leaves his wife for no good reason and runs off to hook up with another woman, it will look like fraud and he can probably be deported. Mohammed's response? Well I'm not happy so I'm going to do all of that anyway.

• Love 11

Hes playing on the wild side by leaving.. But sorry i think dani was crazy to go with him in the first and expect mo to be the knight to save her cmon 15 yrs of difference and dufferent religion i mean she has a cross tattooed on her finger and he is muslim.. Lets be real she was using him and he was using her but the he got a slap in the face when he found out that she was broke and keeping it from him ... 

• Love 5
On 9/6/2016 at 0:30 PM, Neurochick said:

Last night on the "Danni and Mo" show they had a part where she and her friend were looking for him, going to his job or something.  I don't know why she bothers.  Didn't she say he got his green card and left, what a surprise.

It's kind of sad, because everybody needs love; but some of these people want love that only comes in a pretty, well wrapped package. 

You said it. It may sound shallow, but what do you expect if you're a 3 chasing after a 10. How can these people be surprised to find out they're being used. And to top it off Dani lied to the poor guy and led him to believe she had money......at least enough to keep the utilities on. She apparently can't even hold a job down.

• Love 7

And now she's upset he won't let her screw up his credit by running up cable bills in his name? Its a fun train wreck to watch until I'm reminded she's subjected her kids to all the drama. I don't care if she was legitimately in love and not just in lust with the young hottie, no parent has a right to put this drama in their kids life. What chance do they have to grow into stable, successful adults with this woman for a role model? None.

• Love 9

The only reason I watch this is for the Dani and Mo show. Man, he's stupid! I believe him when he says she's crazy and there's drama, what did he expect? She's 43, he's 28, I think. He came over here to get a green card, nothing else. She's stupid for thinking he actually loved her. Will be interesting to see if he gets deported. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

The only reason I watch this is for the Dani and Mo show. Man, he's stupid! I believe him when he says she's crazy and there's drama, what did he expect? She's 43, he's 28, I think. He came over here to get a green card, nothing else. She's stupid for thinking he actually loved her. Will be interesting to see if he gets deported. 

Deported?? They can't deport him. This man is the gift that keeps on giving. He's a national treasure.

I want the Daniel and Mo show to run a non-stop feed like the Truman Show. 

• Love 10
12 hours ago, lenny said:

You said it. It may sound shallow, but what do you expect if you're a 3 chasing after a 10. How can these people be surprised to find out they're being used. And to top it off Dani lied to the poor guy and led him to believe she had money......at least enough to keep the utilities on. She apparently can't even hold a job down.

WHO is s 10? 

• Love 8

Today Mr. Mo is venting his outrage at the terrible way he was portrayed on the show. His worshipful fans agree and therein lies his problem. His ego and arrogance are so inflated that he thinks he cannot be affected by INS. His fans will keep him safe!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

And who is a 3?

I see more like a 0.2 running after a 4.9!

Thank you. I was about to say Dani isn't even on the radar. Mohammed is sometimes handsome and sometimes revolting. I don't know how he does it. I'd give him a 6 at handsome times and a somewhere less than 0 when his herpes are in full flare. 

Edited by Nowhere
  • Love 6