Type keyword(s) to search

Happily Ever After Social Media And Speculation

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Danielle still hasn't filed for either divorce or annulment.  She did at some point but she withdrew the petition.

I don't know the date she withdrew but my bet is it lines up pretty closely with when her talks began with TLC for the spinoff show.

Edited by Sup wit dat
  • Love 5
On 9/21/2016 at 2:15 PM, Nowhere said:

A few things about the electricity story @realitymaven

Mistress calls Dani. Wtf?? Why is Dani allowing this? Why is she taking calls from the mistress and why is she explaining herself to the mistress?

Mistress is verbally abused. That's what you get for being a home wrecker, bitch. No sympathy. 

"I will not speak to you again until you apologize to me." Idk. I think a master conman would claim Dani is lying, continue to play on mistress's sympathy, and kiss her ass until she feels so sorry for him she'll do anything to make him comfortable. 

After the verbal abuse the mistress actually called him?? And then apologized?? What is wrong with these women?  I'm thinking he must have something they want because they keep coming back to him. He's sitting back and they flock to him and he's doing nothing to make this happen and actually pushing them away. But they keep coming back for more? What the hell?

Mistress was gaslighting Dani too. Dani would come across the names of women with whom Mo was communicating (hard to keep up) and then contact them herself "Why are you messaging my husband?" NY mistress was smart enough to say "it's all innocent, I'm only helping him find a job blah blah"... Then she boasted that she had told Dani everything about Mo's infidelity.....well except for the part that she was the mistress. Dani formed a strong bond with another online fan who worked against her as Mo's Solicitor General for over two years. She's now leading a "Save Mo from Deportation" petition on change.org

I don't understand any of these women!

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, realitymaven said:

Mistress was gaslighting Dani too. Dani would come across the names of women with whom Mo was communicating (hard to keep up) and then contact them herself "Why are you messaging my husband?" NY mistress was smart enough to say "it's all innocent, I'm only helping him find a job blah blah"... Then she boasted that she had told Dani everything about Mo's infidelity.....well except for the part that she was the mistress. Dani formed a strong bond with another online fan who worked against her as Mo's Solicitor General for over two years. She's now leading a "Save Mo from Deportation" petition on change.org

I don't understand any of these women!

Must be that Mo worked his mojo on them?

• Love 2

I don't know how to link from Facebook, but this is the latest from Dani:

I would like to clarify some things that are being said about me and my family by people. I was evicted from the apartment that I was living in when Mohamed arrived here in the USA. The apartment that we were living in when our season of 90 Day Fiance aired. When I applied for Mohamed's K-1 visa I was employed at a job that I had for some time. I was making very good money there and could afford to live there and was able to handle my bills just fine. We were only evicted from 1 place since Mohamed's arrival. The apartment we moved to after the eviction is the same apartment that the girls and I still live in today. The other thing that I wanted to clarify is that I do have a criminal record this is true but I have not been charged or convicted of anything since 2005. I did not discuss my debt that I had with the father of all of my children with Mohamed. I was in a relationship with the father of all of my children for 20 years. I was wrong for not talking in detail with Mohamed about this. I was honest with Mohamed about the other day to day debt. I have made poor decisions but haven't we all from time to time. I NEVER cheated on my kids dad and I NEVER cheated on Mohamed. I will address more issues as they arise. I am only human and I am learning as I go and hopefully will not make the same mistakes twice. Thank you all who support me and my journey through this thing we call life. I wanted to explain some of these things to you all even though I know that many will tell me that I am under no obligation to. Lately someone who was a fan and later someone I considered a friend is trying to discredit me. I trusted her so much that I made a mistake and gave her my password. She took private messages that I have had with others and is now trying to hurt me with them. Yes I know very dumb of me. It's another life lesson learned.

Edited by Neurochick
46 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Danielle Mullins Jbali is the name on her FB page. There are many comments each time she posts. And I agree with Toaster Strudel, that recent explanatory post couldn't have been written by her. It had correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.

I was thinking maybe that attorney but I'm not sure an attorney would give that much information; maybe she's got some PR people from TLC or something like that.

10 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Danielle Mullins Jbali is the name on her FB page. There are many comments each time she posts. And I agree with Toaster Strudel, that recent explanatory post couldn't have been written by her. It had correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.

All I see are pictures of the grandkid and meme's about love, honesty, etc. blech

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Lola16 said:

It was barely coherent and still rambling. I'm going with Faith. If someone was paid to write it, there needs to be a refund.

Well, they have to make it seeeeem like she may have written it. ;)

Edited by gonecrackers
rephrase
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I was thinking maybe that attorney but I'm not sure an attorney would give that much information; maybe she's got some PR people from TLC or something like that.

This has Beth all over it, it was clearly written by Danielle's usual ghost writer.

IMG_5492.PNG

• Love 2
On 9/29/2016 at 9:46 AM, Nutella said:

This has Beth all over it, it was clearly written by Danielle's usual ghost writer.

IMG_5492.PNG

Dani has a new ghostwriter, a new bestie she made online. Let's see: her previous online discovery (Mo) turned out to be deceptive. Ditto for the bestie. So lessons learned? Of course not, just find new younger guy and new onlne bestie.  

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/90-day-fiances-danielle-defends-meeting-up-with-new-guy-w442937

On 9/28/2016 at 10:49 PM, Celia Rubenstein said:

OMG her tongue!!! OMG!!! I did not know that was a thing that could happen !

Sweet baby Jesus I wish I could un-see that. 

What did I miss???  Is it wrong you are so horrified I have to see it?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

What did I miss??? 

It's on the middle of page 3 in this thread.  And BRACE yourself!  It's friggin' nasty!

Is it wrong you are so horrified I have to see it?

Why yes, yes it is. But don't feel bad.  Things like this are why I'm such a fan of yours, Natalie, heh heh 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

It's on the middle of page 3 in this thread.  And BRACE yourself!  It's friggin' nasty!

Why yes, yes it is. But don't feel bad.  Things like this are why I'm such a fan of yours, Natalie, heh heh 

Why thank you Celia!  I get a kick out of your posts.  We seem to go to the same pages!

Well I did ask for it.  YIKES!  I share everyone's pain who looked at it.  This show is the gift that keeps on giving!

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Verojama said:

Wtf!!! Gabe is Hot!!! Thats so weird!!!

Would anyone know info on him?

So if you look back in the 90 Day Fiance Season 2 spoilers thread, it was quite active until the last few weeks here, really after 90DF:HEA became a thing.

Anyways, back in January Gabe was discovered. He was (is?) married to a woman who resembles a young Danielle (not Nicole lol), and they seem to have quite a few young children together. He had privatized his page after all of the drama and titillation that was last winter, but he's opened it back up again; if you go back far enough you can see the pics of his wife. 

All of the drama from the Gabe news culminated in Danielle threatening to press charges on everyone bothering her and Gabe, in her Danielle way of talking (this was before she hired her friend or Faith to type her public statements lol).

Everything, including links to Gabe's page, can be found here.

• Love 1
On 9/25/2016 at 8:14 PM, escapetoreality said:

There's a woman who restarted the FB page ridiculing Mo and she suggests that Mo is using an anti-domestic violence statute against Danielle as that will offer a defense to deportation.

Those are two different posters. I don't know who the VAWA campaigner is, but the creator of the FauxMo page is a different person who is long on wit and ridicule and short on invective. Guess which page Mo hates more? (Hint: the one that mocks him)

• Love 2

Actually it was written by her friend Beth that is on the show. If you go to Danielle's page you can see the name Liz and go to her page. There is a big argument going on between Danielle and someone named Maria. Lots of screenshots of emails and messages

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Leigh kelly said:

Actually it was written by her friend Beth that is on the show. If you go to Danielle's page you can see the name Liz and go to her page. There is a big argument going on between Danielle and someone named Maria. Lots of screenshots of emails and messages

Ah Maria, yet another subplot in this saga that never ends.......Long ago and far away in another galaxy.....oops, wrong movie. 

Maria was the self appointed Facebook defender of Danielle and she seemed, yes 'seemed', to be out for blood in her unstinting defence of Danielle. Cross her too many times and she would call poster's employers, grannies, husbands....

But.... here comes the plot twist. Turns out that said Avenger was secretly only protecting her beloved Mohamed. She abruptly declared all out war on Danielle right after Mohamed got his green card and left for greener pastures. Even better.......SHE'S ON THE SHOW (stay tuned)

Edited by realitymaven
error
  • Love 4

I wonder now was getting in close with Danielle so she would have info to feed to Mohamed Maria's plan the whole time?  Or did Dani just get on her bad side enough that she's now getting back at her in the ultimate way by becoming Team Mo's biggest cheerleader?  I kind of think the former since she has all of these screen shots of Dani's private messages saved that she luuuurrrrves publishing all over various groups.. seems to suggest planning and intent on her part.  

Edited by GracieK
clarification
3 hours ago, Verojama said:

Cant dont have fb...whos maria another mistress? 

Likely...Mo the Ho gets around.  Husbands lock up your wives! 

Wonder how long this one will last, since American women don't seem to care for his demands.  No doubt, Maria will soon be saying, "Bye, Felicia!"

• Love 1

Maria is his fiercest online protector.  She is not a mistress, but, would like to be.  BTW, Danielle's annulment petition was resubmitted to the court on October 4.  She cites fraud and adultery as grounds for the action.  She will serve as her own counsel, which means that all will go well.

Edited by Virtually Me
  • Love 16
10 hours ago, Leigh kelly said:

And who is Ray? I swear this is better than the show! It is like a on going soap opera. 

Danielle's new lovesick male housemate.  He is some teacher from the DC area.  He moved to Ohio to enjoy Danielle's sparkling conversation about her departed loverat.  He's been wooing her with gifts of money for months.  He's very discrete and rarely brought up.

• Love 5