Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E02: Comeback Girls

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, PBSLover said:

Yes!  What is with the bad lipstick choices this year?  Both Kat and Tasha need to go to a make-up counter for a consult.

I thought it was just me. Tasha's lipstick with that liner was beyond horrible.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Pinknblue said:

Yeah that's fine, but Brenda should then ALSO go after the other 50 girls who wore attire more appropriate for the club. Why single out Kat? IMO there were less appropriate outfits than hers.

8 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

This is awesome. Thank you for sharing!

Maybe she did..... It may not have been shown on TV.

7 hours ago, ShellyB said:

#nailedit

Wow, mind boggles to think that Brenda had that same bitchy, drawn-out, ridiculously overplayed  conversation with like 50 different girls

• Love 2

I may have missed it, but I did not hear Kelli say "this is the most talented group of finalists we've had" like she usually does when they announce who is going to TC. Maybe the caliber of talent amongst the people who auditioned this year was  a little lower than in the past?  JMHO

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, MamaV said:

I may have missed it, but I did not hear Kelli say "this is the most talented group of finalists we've had" like she usually does when they announce who is going to TC. Maybe the caliber of talent amongst the people who auditioned this year was  a little lower than in the past?  JMHO

Pretty sure I heard that phrase a few times! Not sure that Kelli herself said it. But I'd be inclined to agree that it's a talented year. 

11 hours ago, Dancemajor said:

Lol!!!! Auto Amy seems to never get credit when its due.Her interviews are very polished. I spoke with Kelsey and a couple other girls. She helped so many candidates with interview.  She is extremely organized with a huge binder on just Cowboys knowledge. She never missed one football question over her years in interviews. They never show that. Even Charlotte was highly impressed. So were the other judges. And as usual editing showed her called last because she wasn't. Editing is brutal. I wish they would have shown Kelli Q and Auto Amy's solo. They were great!! It's funny to me they never show Amy's true dance skill or her winning moments in interview. Truly it's hard to judge because you never see the whole picture. She looked polished and amazing. It was her year! 

I can't agree more. I've heard that Amy is a great friend and mentor to the other girls and even coaches them through a lot of tough situations.  She seems very positive and upbeat. It says to me that her momma raised her right!  It  is a shame we couldn't see the whole package. I bet she lit up that dance floor with her solo.

It's sad how they edit things to make people look a certain way but, that's TV for ya.

Omg I REALLY wanted to see Kelli Q solo. She looked on FIRE!

• Love 11

I definitely enjoy seeing how some of these girls come in looking and how the make over changes them. For Tasha, I agree with others she looked old.  I couldn't stand her sunken in cheeks. It aged her more. Is that how she really looks or is it over contouring? I would like to see how her make over changes her. 

I was surprised how plain Jenna A looked. She did look better than the year she got cut and she is pretty, but I would've expected a former DCC to be more put together with hair and make up the DCC way. She would have that advantage over the others. I was rooting for her, but I guess it should've been a clue she wasn't going to make the cut since they didn't focus so much on her. To me, I think it's a big deal when a former DCC tries to come back and I want to follow her steps until names are called. I felt I was left hanging with her.  And yes! I think it is more dramatic to watch Melissa be the last one called than Amy.

And another Candice comment---I loved that she made fun of Tony, too. "More style, Tony!" 

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, wait.what said:

Sorry, I'm behind. Who's Auto Amy?

Auto Amy is the last person they showed being called into training camp. She got the nickname because she used to work at an auto plant. They showed pictures of her working there several seasons ago... maybe the 1st or 2nd time she tried out for DCC.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

Having spent a career with college age and beyond women, I will say that many under 30 do not watch the news.  They listen to the radio for music, or have their own playlist.  Now if it is something like Sept 11, yes they listen but many of them are woefully under informed about current events

I'm exactly in that age set and while I admit I don't watch the news, I would know Trump wants to build a wall just by looking at my Facebook feed (although that may be because I live in a blue state lol). Besides, if you're a DCC, aren't you held to a higher standard? If you want to be a DCC, you should know you have to watch the news or look at some political websites some of the time, even if it's not everyday. When it comes to DCC, ignorance is not bliss. 

• Love 3

Finally bought the episode on amazon and got to watch it all the way thru.  Basically everything has been said but I want to throw my two cents in that it was a great second episode - so nice to see more judge deliberations, a little more dancing, THE VETS PRACTICING OMG THANK U!!!!, and Kitty's part was interesting too. Is this the first time we haven't seen her work on the combo with them too? 

Madeline and Kelsey proved again why they are my favorite come back girls this year! Just love them both.  So much poise and hard work.  Loved how excited they were about Maddie and that they appreciated those two really putting in the work to improve.  Same with Amy - it was clear they saw her dedication and i thought it was so cute when her name was called and she was crying.  Getting called in to TC is always dramatic! she was no inappropriate at all.  

I also remember hearing the Caila tried very hard to escape after getting cut and not having to talk to cameras but they trapped her.  So I give her credit for saying something without being like "get that out of my face!" and basically taking the blame on herself.  I would like to see her lose the weight and come back strong next year.  She is young and I think if she got it together they would give her another shot.  Even though they (at least K&J) DEFINITELY knew about her partying they still seemed to genuinely like her and wish she could have made it back. 

Oh Kat.  Agree with others that I think she should be 100% grateful to have been gifted one year and I am not surprised she was cut.  I do feel for her though because I think she is truly an amazing person with a heart of gold. 

Well, no questions now why Megan is getting to perform even tho she's heavier.  She is CLEARLY a Kelli favorite. Have we EVER seen a vet dance wearing an outfit like hers (AND her hair slicked back - remember Erica getting crap for that exact same hairstyle?!) to hide weight gain and no one said a WORD? Instead we hear gushing comments on how she is OMG amazing. Not trying to take anything from her talent because clearly she is FIERCE and I do think she's beautiful and """heavy""" ONLY in the context to how she looked last year but hellooo favoritism, nice to see ya. lol 

Love seeing Holly P get praised and how so many girls ran right to her for a hug.  Adore her. 

I still like Tasha but she didn't impress me much this episode.  Will be interesting to see what she brings next week. 

Milan grew on me this episode! Heather O and Maggie are dolls - so beautiful and such pretty dancers.  Mandy is...WOW.  Good for her for having her OWN frickin dance studio before 30...like are you kidding me?! Dang, girl!! 

They definitely must have blacklisted Shelbi after her (her bf's?) nasty comments on CHARLOTTE'S IG.  Charlotte ain't got time for sore losers!! She was such a fixture last year I 100% expected to see her featured this time around and we just got a couple of glimpses. Bye girl!!! 

The mean judge doesn't bother me that much, I guess.  She was harsh but i know I remember hearing that they were very hard on a number of girls for their outfit choices and for some reason they chose to feature Kat only.  

Oh Hunter.  I like her a lot but this reminded me how YOUNG she is.  Her bff Michelle needs to help her with interview stuff next time around lol Also hope Kylee comes back - LOVE her!! 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Well, no questions now why Megan is getting to perform even tho she's heavier.  She is CLEARLY a Kelli favorite. Have we EVER seen a vet dance wearing an outfit like hers (AND her hair slicked back - remember Erica getting crap for that exact same hairstyle?!) to hide weight gain and no one said a WORD? Instead we hear gushing comments on how she is OMG amazing. Not trying to take anything from her talent because clearly she is FIERCE and I do think she's beautiful and """heavy""" ONLY in the context to how she looked last year but hellooo favoritism, nice to see ya.  

Yup, I agree with you on Megan. She is amazing but she's also noticeably heavier than the most of the DCC ( hello Amy's hips). I also admire her technical skills yet don't understand why her weight issues are ignored.  Well, I understand favoritism & nepotism  (the latter Cassie years) but am disappointed when it happens. We aren't blind. Megan's curtain ensemble would have been bitched/made catty remarks in virtually any other woman performing.  Obviously Megan is hiding her weight gain. Check out the photos from the final preseason game...she's still heavy. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Elizabeth9 said:

Was Jackie the vote winner?  Usually they profile the vote winner- maybe they will do so in an upcoming episode?  

They took so many into training camp (47?) that I wonder if she is another "wouldn't have made it without the fans" - if so, I'm glad she hadn't been featured at the expense of anyone else, and I guess we'll hear it discussed next ep or whenever she gets called in...

• Love 1

Jax? Can we talk about this one- flew under the radar last year until Kitty pointed out her open mouth  gawk. Does anyone know her? She always jumps out to me when the camera pans the audition room. Is she fabulous dance wise? Or what am I missing here?

Jackie- really nothing on her- did they over do the fan vote segment in years past- think Viv and others - time to move on to the real dancers. I think the whole fan vote is like American idol- it's not the best- fan favorite- it is whoever can drum up the votes- right? You all know that- it is never 100% real.

as far as cutting Vets- I think if the don't show up with their best "game on" - figure/beauty/dance/reputation from last season and yes- behave in public! ...bye bye

I do know they take in a few girls that have really zero chance of making the Team- sometimes for the pure reason that it takes two tries for some in training camp- Brittany, Alex...?

Spoiler

13 hours ago, TobyBelle said:

I definitely enjoy seeing how some of these girls come in looking and how the make over changes them. For Tasha, I agree with others she looked old.  I couldn't stand her sunken in cheeks. It aged her more. Is that how she really looks or is it over contouring? I would like to see how her make over changes her. 

I was surprised how plain Jenna A looked. She did look better than the year she got cut and she is pretty, but I would've expected a former DCC to be more put together with hair and make up the DCC way. She would have that advantage over the others. I was rooting for her, but I guess it should've been a clue she wasn't going to make the cut since they didn't focus so much on her. To me, I think it's a big deal when a former DCC tries to come back and I want to follow her steps until names are called. I felt I was left hanging with her.  And yes! I think it is more dramatic to watch Melissa be the last one called than Amy.

And another Candice comment---I loved that she made fun of Tony, too. "More style, Tony!" 

Did anyone notice that Candace kissed her phone after she said that? I wish it had been shown more; that was adorable!

• Love 2

Does anybody know who fell doing kicks across the floor, in the preview clip for next week? And is that the same blonde who does the jump split way early in the season 11 preview clip in episode 1? Not sure if these answers are considered spoilers or not. 

On 2 September 2016 at 3:49 AM, WichitaStateShock said:

I think Kelli really wanted Kat to make it bad. She was trying hard to convince them that Kat's interview was atypical of her. 

Milan to me looks OLD even though she is 18. She just has an odd face and figure.

Kat's interview was really upsetting. What did she do as a hardworking and committed veteran to deserve that? They are so hypocritical with their ' what's appropriate'. I really don't think those bikini fashion shows are appropriate either. That was an unusual and quite stylish dress. Kelly should have really rooted for Kat. My guess is that they wanted to get rid of her. They don't deserve those girls frankly?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I ddn't take time to read the whole thread...does anyone have any idea why the ep isn't up on CMT yet and if it is and I'm not seeing it can someone pls post a link?

It's up on the CMT app. Not sure about the website, so I can't give you a link. Are you logged in with a cable provider though? If not you probably won't be able to watch it and that might be why it doesn't show. I was able to watch it through the CMT app the day after it aired. Technically it was up the same night but it was in pieces so I think it needed some fixing, haha.

3 hours ago, M1977G said:

Does anybody know who fell doing kicks across the floor, in the preview clip for next week? And is that the same blonde who does the jump split way early in the season 11 preview clip in episode 1? Not sure if these answers are considered spoilers or not. 

Sheridan is the one who fell on her butt doing kicks...it was either Bethany or Brennan who did the jump split way early (I think).  I don't believe those are spoilers since CmT showed it in the preview. 

Edited by LaurenBrook
  • Love 1

I think it depends on the girls.  I doubt they cut vets during the year unless either the vet wants to go and takes herself out or the girl does something that gets her in legal hot water.   They can take the vets off of appearances and the like, but I haven't heard of any girls really getting cut from the team during the year, at least lately.  That way, if the girls come back for auditions, they can get cut without too many repercussions for the squad and the team has a legal out if the girl tries to lawyer up against her cut.   I wouldn't be surprised if these girls were pulled aside and told of some things during the year so Caila and Kat shouldn't have been surprised by their cut.  They knew what the problems were during the year (if any) and should have had them fixed by auditions.

I remember hearing that girls get copies of the notes taken during training camp if they leave and I would think that vets could ask for them if needed or asked.  Kat should have shown how she's improved over the past year in terms of dance and the dress/makeup/hair was hopefully just a lapse in judgement.  I would be surprised if Caila wasn't warned about her weight and should have taken healthy steps to get rid of it.  I think she just relaxed into the squad a bit too much and didn't think she would get cut.  Both should have gotten their butts into gear if the squad really did mean that much to them.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Kat should have shown how she's improved over the past year in terms of dance and the dress/makeup/hair was hopefully just a lapse in judgement.  

That's the point- I don't think Kat improved over the last year in terms of dance. She looked lost on the field during finals. I think Kat got cut because she didn't look powerful on the field, had not improved, and had a poor panel interview. 

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Oh Hunter.  I like her a lot but this reminded me how YOUNG she is.  Her bff Michelle needs to help her with interview stuff next time around lol

Exactly.  I don't think she came across like an idiot, just young and maybe a little naive.  Here's my disclaimer though:  I hate to read.  I have my Master of Science degree from Yale and I HATE to read.  There I said it.  I have an audiobook subscription and listen on my way to/from work, but can't remember the last time I read a novel.  That being said- I know enough not to admit that often! hahaha!  When you don't like to read, many people assume you are stupid.    

I wish Hunter was just able to pull one author from her high school English class! I mean, she was just in high school a year or two ago. She should have known that Kelli likes the girls to at least appear smart! The talking head bit after did her in for the viewers, I felt like shouting in solidarity, "Hunter!! It's OK that you don't enjoy reading, but do NOT admit on TV!!!"  I would have loved to see her makeover. 

(Caila on the other hand, bless her heart.)

• Love 3

And Kat was LATE. Lateness for a vet is a HUGE screw up to this organization, especially for the panel interview.  I remember a few years ago, Whitney I, who was a three year or so vet at the time, was the first person to show up for the interview.  The CMT crew filmed her sitting by herself reading.  

I think the DCC view lateness as uninterested, discourteous and disrespectful.  “On the bubble” as Kelli would say.

Edited by PBSLover
  • Love 3

Caila is actually 21 and has a desk job at a finance firm. I think she dodged the question because she may actually support trump, but doesn't want to seem racist. So play dumb. She's a young woman, but not a child by any means. And poor hunter just isn't very bright. Wickedly talented, but not bright.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Gabrielle Tracy said:

- Yuko seems very sweet but she just looks so frail.  There was another TCC a few years back she reminds me of but unfortunately, I can't remember her name.  When she whipped off her blouse during her solo to show the glittery bra underneath, my thought is that that's not an effective move unless you're a little more blessed in the breastular area.  During deliberations, when Judy spoke about not being that impressed with Yuko, the look on all the other judges' faces was, "No, Judy!  We're supposed to like her!  Remember??"

YES!

• Love 4
16 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

I also remember hearing the Caila tried very hard to escape after getting cut and not having to talk to cameras but they trapped her.  So I give her credit for saying something without being like "get that out of my face!" and basically taking the blame on herself.  I would like to see her lose the weight and come back strong next year.  She is young and I think if she got it together they would give her another shot.  Even though they (at least K&J) DEFINITELY knew about her partying they still seemed to genuinely like her and wish she could have made it back. 

They definitely must have blacklisted Shelbi after her (her bf's?) nasty comments on CHARLOTTE'S IG.  Charlotte ain't got time for sore losers!! She was such a fixture last year I 100% expected to see her featured this time around and we just got a couple of glimpses. Bye girl!!! 

Ugh, that makes my heart hurt even more for Caila. That last interview with her made me cry, even more so now that I know CMT cornered her. I respect her a lot for not telling them off. I would love to see her come back but after that experience I can see why she wouldn't.

LOL on Shelbi not even getting much air time. She definitely earned that after the antics that happened after she got cut at finals.

• Love 6

Finally got to catch up on this season. [Quickly about me: I haven't posted on the messages boards since TWOP around the season that Amy Reese disappeared so I'm still figuring out these new boards. I love this show though and have binged watched all the seasons on the cmt app in the past couple weeks to the point where I'm dreaming about DCC and MTT.]

First, I can't quite put my finger on it, but the production does seem so much better. I love that they have given us broader view of the finals judging along with a little more exposure of the potential rookie candidates. So 3 weeks from now when a TCC is cut, we aren't thinking, "Wait, WHO was that?" And finally a little more vet face time! Of course, a little more dancing, particularly the solos, would be preferable. If it is a matter of editing for time, I'd vote for putting the solos in a deleted scene section online. 

Add me to the growing list of people who love Candice Romo.  Her imitation of Kelli Finglass talking into her phone during the judging was priceless. We see so much of these girls shaking in their hot pants while talking to Kelli, it's nice to see her get teased and be able to joke around a bit. 

Tasha reminds me of a Stepford Wife or a Buffy Bot. Looks perfect, dances perfect, interviews perfect, has the perfect flirty facials during the exact right part of the dance. But IMO, there's no life in her eyes. She just doesn't emote at all, there's literally no difference between her "upset" look and her "excited" look. 

I have to confess, I did not like Madeline last season. (Please forgive me.) Even though she was the same age as some of the other girls, she seemed so very young and out of her element. YET! I am impressed so far this season. She looks so much more mature and put together. Not only is she wearing more makeup, but she's finally using it correctly. Her round cheeks need the contouring and as fellow brunette with green/hazel eyes, I agree with the bright lipstick.  She needs it to brighten her up. I do hope we get to see her dance more though...I'm no dance expert, but I hope her dance ability has matured along with her look.  

Last but not least....Kat and Caila. My heart hurts for Kat.  She never screamed "DCC!!!" to me, but she seems so sweet. The editing aside, it did seem like they weren't going to fight too hard to keep her. Caila on the other hand....sheesh. This seems to be the year of tall gorgeous blondes (Mandy, Maggie, Kelli Q, wasn't there a Heather in there too).  You can't be coming to auditions like she did with those girls waiting in the wings. That's a hard lesson to learn at 20 years old. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Oranaiche said:

It's up on the CMT app. Not sure about the website, so I can't give you a link. Are you logged in with a cable provider though? If not you probably won't be able to watch it and that might be why it doesn't show. I was able to watch it through the CMT app the day after it aired. Technically it was up the same night but it was in pieces so I think it needed some fixing, haha.

Yes I'm logged in with my new provider.  Old one moved CMT to a package that would cost me more $$$$

5 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I remember hearing that girls get copies of the notes taken during training camp if they leave and I would think that vets could ask for them if needed or asked.  

They all get notes- candidates and vets- during training camp, and the team also gets them through the season after games/big performances.  They are always being watched and scrutinized, but the comments are just as likely to be encouraging and recognize progress as they are correction and criticism. 

So if Caila had gotten any notes or even a personal warning about her weight, there is that. However, I think Kelli knows or has a strong feeling when girls are "drinking their calories".  And I think she has  no tolerance for that.

So I think when someone is partying and packing on some pounds, you're not going to hear about it in a note or a conversation. I think at that point Kelli steps away a little bit and thinks, "if she really disrespects our organization and its rules of decorum, and herself, and the role she's worked so hard for then let the chips fall where they may. And if she thinks that we won't find out about this, that's going to be a lesson learned the hard way."

Just my personal opinion.  I think if a girl is struggling and they can help you, they're  going to reach out and you're going to hear about it. I think if you're  going to make stupid choices, you're on your own

Edited by GingerJ
Voice typing made no sense
2 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Yes I'm logged in with my new provider.  Old one moved CMT to a package that would cost me more $$$$

The episode shows up for me on the main page of the CMT website as well as the app. Not sure what the issue is if it's not on yours. :(

http://www.cmt.com/shows/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-making-the-team-ep-1102-comeback-girls/1739987/playlist/#id=1739987

Edited by Oranaiche
1 hour ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Tasha reminds me of a Stepford Wife or a Buffy Bot. Looks perfect, dances perfect, interviews perfect, has the perfect flirty facials during the exact right part of the dance. But IMO, there's no life in her eyes. She just doesn't emote at all, there's literally no difference between her "upset" look and her "excited" look. 

Buffy Bot! I love your Buffy reference!

I'm really curious about Tasha. I don't know how to feel about her because of some of the character bashing towards her (I don't mean you, KNYGTRYDER, since I quoted you. It was just because I love Buffy). I mean, I did criticize her look too, but overall she doesn't really bug me.  If she is a horrible person and a fake as some have mentioned, wouldn't Kelli be able to see through it all? She has before hasn't she? 

Now I'm curious, if the Minchew sisters did not have their pageant obligations, would they have made it onto the team since Kelli confronted one of them about being plastic? Would she say something like that to Tasha then? 

• Love 1

If Tasha is as fake and plastic as has been mentioned, then it will show up in camp enough for them to mention it.  If she doesn't correct it, then there will likely be issues, if not now, then down the road.  We'll have to see what happens with her.

As for Caila, as far as I know, there's only been the one picture of her near a bar/nightclub/restaurant and she wasn't all the way inside.  Other than that, all we have to go on is rumor and innuendo.  It could be a Carla-type situation where there are pictures and they were sent directly to Judy and Kelly or it could be just the rumors and innuendo.  If there are truly pictures and Caila was confronted about it, but kept on clubbing, then that's her own fault.  She knew the rules and the laws, but kept going.  If she hadn't actually done anything and she got cut just because of rumor and innuendo, than that's a little harsh.   I think it was combination of weight gain, issues with dancing and a few other things thrown in.

Both Caila and Kat knew going in that they had better step it up and neither did.   

• Love 1
4 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

That's the point- I don't think Kat improved over the last year in terms of dance. She looked lost on the field during finals. I think Kat got cut because she didn't look powerful on the field, had not improved, and had a poor panel interview. 

When Kat was selected for the team, Kelli even said to the camera something along the line of ...we kept Kat because I think she can get it ..not sure if exact words.  I believe they were thinking of cutting her towards the end of her training camp.  They gave her a year to improve, but when new dancers arrive and dance better than you, well.   I hated the interview though; it was not a professional interview. 

• Love 6
On September 3, 2016 at 10:01 AM, MaryWebGirl said:

I agree about the slim pickings. There were 204 in the stands at the start of tryouts, and I think Kellie said they took 104 to the next round. That's a 50/50 shot of getting past the first call.

I watched episode 1&2 back to back.  I have watched every season of this show, and I have never seen such a smal crowd and as someone else mention there were no people with really off body shapes or horrible dancing so I am wondering if they now have some pre-Lims that we don't see to get to the 200.  I thought it was strange in the first episode because there would be people waiting outside in the rain but they all fit inside.

anyone know if there are other rounds and that aren't taped?

• Love 1

The day it was raining nobody stood out in the rain, they let them all and inside and they lined up in a hallway just inside the stadium.

Love the new season! Does anyone know why TexasStar no longer comments. I think I remember reading somewhere she wasn't going post, but don't remember why.  Would be interesting to get her insight now that the season has started.  *just assuming TexasStar is a she, correct me if I'm wrong :)

• Love 4
5 hours ago, TobyBelle said:

Buffy Bot! I love your Buffy reference!

I'm really curious about Tasha. I don't know how to feel about her because of some of the character bashing towards her (I don't mean you, KNYGTRYDER, since I quoted you. It was just because I love Buffy). I mean, I did criticize her look too, but overall she doesn't really bug me.  If she is a horrible person and a fake as some have mentioned, wouldn't Kelli be able to see through it all? She has before hasn't she? 

Now I'm curious, if the Minchew sisters did not have their pageant obligations, would they have made it onto the team since Kelli confronted one of them about being plastic? Would she say something like that to Tasha then? 

LOVE Buffy too.  I actually took a college class on pop media and its effect on our culture. Buffy (TV show) was in its first season and we spent a lot of time talking about its portrayal of women's role in our society. I didn't actually start watching it until it was on DVD years later. It's like a warm comfy blanket of kickass. But I digress - sorry mods :)

Yes, my comment was merely concerning how Tasha appears to me physically, not necessarily a commentary on her life choices or her personality. I look at it as these girls are already literally being judged on their looks, why should we as viewers and consumers judge any differently. I don't know Tasha personally. For all I know, she could be sweeter than a pecan praline, and she sure has an amazing figure.  From the 2:30 that she's been given on the first 2 episodes so far, she just seems very...inexpressive maybe? Not sure how to describe it.  I hope they show more of her though, if only to get a better idea of her personality.  I already am rooting for the "M" girls (Maggie, Mandy, Milan, Madeline) based on the little face time they have received...but still can't get a read on Tasha. 

I forgot to mention one of my favorite parts in my last post! I spent the first 3-4 years of my viewership really not liking Kelli, Kitty or Charlotte. I don't know if it is because I'm older now or because of the editing or because they have genuinely changed, but I *really* enjoy all 3 of them now. Particularly Kitty. I found her odious in the earlier seasons. But now I so look forward to her appearances. Loved her this episode. Loved her "if I had that body, I'd walk around naked." Me too, Kitty! Me too.  

• Love 8

I've said this on other boards BUT YAY CMT DODNT MAKE KITTY THE BAD GUY!!! They showed her true colors this season. Honest, but encouraging. She gives great critiques, and knows how to pull the best out of every dancer.

• Love 7