Type keyword(s) to search

Tori & Company In The Media

One thing that is interesting is that she hasn't updated her blog on her website since May.  She does still do instagram and twitter, but it makes me wonder if she owes the website people money or something... maybe she has been able to keep the web address but can't do updates or changes?  I have no idea...

• Love 1
On 10/25/2017 at 2:57 PM, alexa said:

One thing that is interesting is that she hasn't updated her blog on her website since May.  She does still do instagram and twitter, but it makes me wonder if she owes the website people money or something... maybe she has been able to keep the web address but can't do updates or changes?  I have no idea...

Possibly! Or she's been so busy with stealing baby decor designs and the join Tori dot com stuff. Has anyone else seen it?  I couldn't keep a straight face while watching it. It's much like Yolanda Foster's book, it's not meant to be hilarious it just is. WTF is up with a Tori beauty box? Someone out there aspires to look like her? And they're paying money to do so? ??

• Love 2

Tori Spelling busts out of low-cut red jumpsuit as she and Dean McDermott take their five kids to charity fundraiser
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5030017/Tori-Spelling-Dean-McDermott-five-kids.html#ixzz4xSSZ8PKc

“I don’t know if I could do it with five without Stella,” said Spelling, 44. “She’s my 9-year-old, and not because I ask her or make her, but because she’s just a little mommy. Her instinct is so great.”

The Beverly Hills, 90210 alum adds that Stella even takes on diaper duty and feeding the younger kids. “I think it’s born in us,” Spelling says of her daughter’s motherly nature. “I think women can have it, I think men can have it. I think it’s just that instinct, that loving and nurturing, and that’s what she is.”

http://people.com/babies/tori-spelling-daughter-stella-little-mommy/

One of the trashy magazines in the grocery store check out section yesterday had a headline that Tori is pregnant with her sixth. Normally I pretty much discount the rags, but of all the stories I could see that being true. She likes kids in pairs, and being the center of attention, and, seemingly, medical attention. Poor kids. Stupid Tori. Gross Dean. What a family. 

P.S. Those pictures of Tori in the low-cut red thing are really harsh looking. She can look attractive at times, but those pictures of her are not good.

Edited by ramble
To add P. S.
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, ramble said:

One of the trashy magazines in the grocery store check out section yesterday had a headline that Tori is pregnant with her sixth. Normally I pretty much discount the rags, but of all the stories I could see that being true. She likes kids in pairs, and being the center of attention, and, seemingly, medical attention. Poor kids. Stupid Tori. Gross Dean. What a family. 

P.S. Those pictures of Tori in the low-cut red thing are really harsh looking. She can look attractive at times, but those pictures of her are not good.

Ugh, she's said she might want a sixth, so yes, it could be true.

She looks harsh because she's bleached her hair to white blonde, her blush is badly applied, & no matter how many shades of lipstick she owns, red is not her color. 

• Love 8

Ugh the last thing they need is another kid. Maybe we can start a go fund me for a dual procedure for both? Tori's tubes tied and a vasectomy for Dean! Then of course she would probably find another illness to suffer from. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

Dear CandyGram,

All we want for Hanukkah & Christmas is for you to pay this off for mom & dad. And dad's back child support, too. Oh, and a new rental house.  And we'll need new furniture and a decorator for it. And a ski-trip where we stay at the Four Seasons. And a European vacation. Thanks.

Love,

Tori and Dean Kids

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14
On 11/24/2017 at 1:19 PM, Cupcake04 said:

So Tori back on tv, but I'm sure not the way she wanted.....her and Dean are an episode of Broke and Famous on Reelz channel lol  

I bet the actress who played Tori will scrub the appearance from her resume. They should've made this episode 2 hours because despite mentioning many of her huge financial mistakes like the Malibu house, there's so many other things they left out that were worth mentioning to give the viewers the full experience. 

• Love 5

I have it recorded, I'm just waiting for a time when Hubs & the kids are occupied, so I can really give it my full attention. One thing I'll say for the girl, she doesn't let drama/financial problems/bad press via TV shows/lawsuits/IRS' investigations get her down, she just keeps doing her thing, be it holiday cards, vacations, whatever. The other stuff just rolls right off, while she holds her head high in the air. If that was me, the first time I got sued by a credit card company, or investigated by the IRS, or got sued (via my husband) for unpaid back child support, I'd have retreated from the Hollywood spotlight & you'd have never seen me again. Not this girl! She just keeps giving it a go.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, nkotb said:

I have it recorded, I'm just waiting for a time when Hubs & the kids are occupied, so I can really give it my full attention. One thing I'll say for the girl, she doesn't let drama/financial problems/bad press via TV shows/lawsuits/IRS' investigations get her down, she just keeps doing her thing, be it holiday cards, vacations, whatever. The other stuff just rolls right off, while she holds her head high in the air. If that was me, the first time I got sued by a credit card company, or investigated by the IRS, or got sued (via my husband) for unpaid back child support, I'd have retreated from the Hollywood spotlight & you'd have never seen me again. Not this girl! She just keeps giving it a go.

Right? I'd have a bag over my head while doing inventory of belongings to see what I could get rid of to bring down the debts not renting $20,000 A month places in Malibu, getting 4 hour massages and doing holiday cards. 

2 hours ago, Crs97 said:

I find myself periodically wondering about her first husband.  I know he was a writer.  I hope he found someone else and is now happily married.

Me too! Mary Jo spoke very highly of him in Divorce Sucks. I hope he's living a happy life now. 

• Love 2
On 11/28/2017 at 8:51 AM, nkotb said:

What choice does she have? All she knows how to do is be a famous "actress" & give birth.  Apparently she's the sold sole breadwinner in the family, so she can't afford (literally) to get out of the spotlight.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 4
On 11/28/2017 at 10:45 PM, GaT said:

What choice does she have? All she knows how to do is be a famous "actress" & give birth.  Apparently she's the sold sole breadwinner in the family, so she can't afford (literally) to get out of the spotlight.

I believe she never wants the spotlight to go away. She keeps doing everything to get and keep her name out there. Dean isn't new to being supported. Mary Jo was the breadwinner in their marriage. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

Tori's children are so heavy...are they stress eating or do they just have until unhealthy eating habits?

But, but... Dean is The Gourmet Dad (or whatever)! I assume that he makes healthy, delicious meals for his family all the time!

• Love 6
16 hours ago, TheRealT said:

But, but... Dean is The Gourmet Dad (or whatever)! I assume that he makes healthy, delicious meals for his family all the time!

His book is allegedly kid friendly not waist friendly. I say allegedly because some of his tips and tricks border on ridiculous. Gummy bears in salad. Blue food coloring to create mashed potato waves that surfboard shaped salmon sit on. 

But I can't totally snark on his culinary skills. I made a few recipes from his Thanksgiving tv special and they turned out delicious. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Better a little extra weight than anorexic like their mother. I hope they don't grow up with too many food issues, but they probably will.

Agree that it's better they're a little chubby than anorexic like Tori, but I'd also (sadly) say give it some time. I think it would be a miracle if all of the kids, especially the girls, avoided having unhealthy relationships with food/their bodies. I feel like it's already started with Tori dying their hair/putting her signature red lipstick on the girls/etc. I would assume that she gets them to, technically, agree to that, which means they're put in the weird position of either genuinely feeling like they aren't attractive the way they are or pretending to feel that way to please their mom before they even reach puberty/before they even learn to read. I think it would be extraordinary if even one of the kids avoided having some/multiple kind(s) of emotional issue(s) about, well, everything.

On top of all the drama and chaos with T&D, they are growing up in a family where both parents have a very unhealthy relationship with money and where money is a central feature of their family/family relationships. They are surrounded by neighbors, friends, a grandmother, and classmates who are comfortably wealthy, while money is a constant source of stress in their family. After all of that, they will suddenly inherit millions of dollars when they are in their 20's, at which point their parents (and possibly younger siblings), as well as random hangers-on, will start hitting them up for money all the time and they will suddenly have to make major decisions about how to invest/spend their money, possibly with little guidance (except from their greedy, grifter parents). Who would wish that trajectory on anyone?

• Love 6
2 hours ago, henrysmom said:

http://people.com/babies/tori-spelling-son-beau-impact-marriage-dean-mcdermott/

Baby Beau saved their marriage.   

Those poor older kids.  They just look so very sad. 

So taking care of the kids they already had could not be the way to rebuild their marriage?  You have to have another baby to do that?  Ridiculous, and only proves they still have major problems if they believe that sort of thing.  How would that make all of the other kids feel?  Like they weren't enough to make the marriage work?  

• Love 10

Ok, I'm a nerd, but I noticed something. In the video in the middle of the page (which I didn't watch, which may have answered my question), where Tori is holding the dog, she's wearing that silver dress over jeans. Scroll down to the Christmas card, Stella is wearing the exact same dress. Right? So, Tori goes out wearing her daughter's clothes, knowing she'll be photographed? Then photographs her daughter in those same clothes for their family Christmas card? Surely that's not a Mommy & Me matching ensemble. It's just weird. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, henrysmom said:

http://people.com/babies/tori-spelling-son-beau-impact-marriage-dean-mcdermott/

Baby Beau saved their marriage.   

Those poor older kids.  They just look so very sad. 

Poor Beau.  Born with a job....to fix his parents disaster of a marriage.

Also, Tori says Beau is the first of their kids that they're raising "in a communicative way." I'm lost. What does she mean?

1 hour ago, nkotb said:

Ok, I'm a nerd, but I noticed something. In the video in the middle of the page (which I didn't watch, which may have answered my question), where Tori is holding the dog, she's wearing that silver dress over jeans. Scroll down to the Christmas card, Stella is wearing the exact same dress. Right? So, Tori goes out wearing her daughter's clothes, knowing she'll be photographed? Then photographs her daughter in those same clothes for their family Christmas card? Surely that's not a Mommy & Me matching ensemble. It's just weird. 

But it could be a Candy-won't-put-us-on-her-credit-card-account thing....Tori just has to buy one dress then she can put Stella in it for the card and say that "Stella just really wanted to look just like Mommy! All my daughters just want to copy Mommy's hair, make-up, and clothes! And see? My daughter and I lend each other our clothes. We're like BFF! We are sooo relatable!  We need (another) reality show!"

• Love 2
11 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Is Hattie's "More Issues than Vogue" t-shirt made for kids? Seems very inappropriate and, do kids even know what Vogue is?

I know it's supposed to be humorous but I don't like seeing small children in things like that. But what else can we expect from someone who put a story in her book about her son telling another adult how he doesn't like it when his sisters pussy gets red. Yeah she taught him the p word because they feel vagina and vulva are too clinical. 

Edited by LemonSoda
iPad typos
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, LemonSoda said:

I know it's supposed to be humorous but I don't like seeing small children in things like that. But what else can we expect from someone who put a story in her book about her son telling another adult about he doesn't like it when his sisters pussy gets red. Yeah she taught him the p word because they feel vagina and vulva are too clinical. 

How the hell would her son know the state of his sister's vagina? That is creepy.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, jcbrown said:

How the hell would her son know the state of his sister's vagina? That is creepy.

Hattie had diaper rash and they had taken a bath together. The Mother of a kid he attends school with asked how he likes his new little sister. He told the woman I like her but don't like when her pussy gets red. 

I get that kids say funny things sometimes but this should not have been put in a book or repeated. 

Edited by LemonSoda
iPad typos
  • Love 11
17 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Finn is EXACTLY a little Tori.

Why is Tori dressed like she's a Victroian in mourning? 

That's what I wondered. What an odd card. Half Victorian, half American Gothic. Dean needs a pitchfork.

• Love 6

Also, all the kids are pretty and handsome. Hattie, though, is VERY beautiful. She looks to me like Candy when she was young (with a touch of young, unbloated Dean in her, too). I'm shocked and surprised Tori hasn't had Hattie doing professional modeling/acting.  She is very naturally beautiful (assuming her hair hasn't been bleached.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Also, all the kids are pretty and handsome. Hattie, though, is VERY beautiful. She looks to me like Candy when she was young (with a touch of young, unbloated Dean in her, too). I'm shocked and surprised Tori hasn't had Hattie doing professional modeling/acting.  She is very naturally beautiful (assuming her hair hasn't been bleached.)

Hattie is cute, and I know I'm an asshole for saying this but the rest of them are so not cute to me. 

• Love 4

I just realized, everyone is looking straight on at the camera, except for Tori. She's doing her face-turned-to-the-side-while-looking-at-the-camera pose she does for every picture.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, GaT said:

I just realized, everyone is looking straight on at the camera, except for Tori. She's doing her face-turned-to-the-side-while-looking-at-the-camera pose she does for every picture.

Yes she does that for all pictures, even family pics, and it looks ridiculous.  I can see if she was a huge person and had an angle that made her look larger or something, but that is not the case for her.

• Love 2

Prepare yourselves--some of the tabloidy sites are saying she is most likely pregnant with baby six, and that she could give birth in jail because her financial issues are coming down on her.  Now, we know that won't happen most likely but she is probably pregnant.  I also noticed her website doesn't come up anywhere near the beginning on a google search, but if you go to it, she has her Christmas card up but as an advertisement for the company that made it, and they sponsored her post.  So further proof she can't afford her website updates anymore.... 

• Love 5

One more time and very obvious (not taking credit for this non-brilliant observation):

More kids, more babies = another form of her hoarding addiction.

Hey, wonder what ever happened to her giant rented warehouse full of stuff? I'd like to see a show on that alone.  Only one episode, please.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 11
12 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

One more time and very obvious (not taking credit for this non-brilliant observation):

More kids, more babies = another form of her hoarding addiction.

Hey, wonder what ever happened to her giant rented warehouse full of stuff? I'd like to see a show on that alone.  Only one episode, please.

Yes there is no other explanation to keep having kids—she clearly is a kid hoarder.  When she had more after Finn after having a very dangerous pregnancy with him, it was clear she clearly did not care about the risks to her health if she had more. And clearly there was no reason to have so many in the first place.  She is mentally ill at this point to have no regard for her children or her financial situation. 

• Love 9