Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: The Skinny, Pt. 1

• Start Topic

Whitney and the cast dish on the past season, from Whitney's feelings about the funeral intervention to her fight with Caitie; Lennie and Whitney meet for the first time since breaking up.

4 hours ago, RealityCowgirl said:

Good heavens, that's insane. This crapola show doesn't need two "reunion" hours.

Well, you know those loud, drawn out, guffaws use a lot of air time.  Not to mention the steely eyed stares when she doesn't like what someone is saying or implying.

• Love 7

Ugh. The reunion shows are going to be 48% obnoxious guffawing, 34% excuses spoken with serious vocal fry, 6% inappropriate sexual innuendos, 7% product placement for cruises/her book/NBS merchandise from her website, 4% Lenny Beerhat denying he is a paid actor, and 1% Buddy trying to act like a tough guy.

• Love 24

I am predicting (besides PityFrees excellent summary) that Babs is going to pull a "we don't act like that down here ....Southern Belle routine on Kerryn Ferrin.

AKA her version of denial, cover up and Bless your heart enabling.     GAG ME.

• Love 8

I would suggest taking a drink everytime one of Pityfree's accurate predictions happen,  but I can't encourage alcoholism, esp. not with Kerryn there.  I hope she rips Whit a new one.

But then she had enough a-holes around her anyway.  

Is Will on the reunion?  I might lose more respect for him if he doesn't step up and say something truthful and constructive. Will lost some of my respect when he took her back and had her run that ridiculous--and possibly injurious-- stair race 

Also,  now that I think about it,  how did Whit do the stairs twice so far, but then say she may have injured herself, or her "beg", crossing the fucking street to get bagels for  the radio staff? 

Whit's learned to manipulate via her parents. And,  IMHO,  Whit is their cross to bear for it.  She's a con artist. 

Happy Monday, y'all! 

Edited by Tosia
  • Love 9

Love this, ClareWalks! I'll add that any time someone says the word inspiration/inspirational about Vit, that everyone use the following commercial break to run outside and just throw some garbage into your car.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Love this, ClareWalks! I'll add that any time someone says the word inspiration/inspirational about Vit, that everyone use the following commercial break to run outside and just throw some garbage into your car.

Preferably, gross used food containers and drink cups.

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Excellent! I will add a few things and make us a "workout game" (not a drinking game) for the reunion.

Guffaw: 10 squats

Excuses/"I lost 100 pounds!!!": 10 situps

Variation of "fat pride": 10 jumping jacks

Any mention of the word "spandex": 10 pushups

Inappropriate sexual comments/questions: 5 burpees

Product placements: 10 jump-rope hops

Whitney body-shames someone else: 10 bicycle crunches

Babs/Glenn look vaguely embarrassed: 10 lunges

Someone drops a truth bomb that annoys Whit: 10 tricep dips

Anything else I should add? Give me more strong possibilities and I will edit this post :)

You trying to kill us all?      You are premeditating certain death cause you know she will do it all.

10 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Whitney chokes up or starts crying:  take a drink of water.

I guess a Depends is in order too?    :)

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Ketzel said:

Don't we need something where the penalty is to run up and down a flight of stairs for the duration of the next commercial break?

We can do that if Whitney actually takes responsibility for her own weight problem ;)

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

We can do that if Whitney actually takes responsibility for her own weight problem ;)

So you're saying no one has to worry about doing any stairs then, right???

• Love 15

Wait, what if you have to run the stairs every time Whitney or anyone else refers to her as a dancer, or to her dance class, or to her dance career? Or maybe you just have to run the stairs the first time. Every other time you just have to stand at the foot of the stairs and wait for someone to mention Will.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Wait, what if you have to run the stairs every time Whitney or anyone else refers to her as a dancer, or to her dance class, or to her dance career? Or maybe you just have to run the stairs the first time. Every other time you just have to stand at the foot of the stairs and wait for someone to mention Will.

I like this. I will also put a modification :)

• Love 1

Every time Whitney has someone else perform a task of daily living for her?  Like shaving her legs, bringing her groceries, putting her shoes on her feet?:  10 toe-touches.  (Whitney can't do them, for sure.)

• Love 10

Is it me or did Buddy's face blow up? His face look like it doubled in size on the commercial for the reunion.

Did I read right? That comedian is going to be on? Sweet.

i love how Whitney is on one couch and everyone is on the other couch. It's likes she's the queen and those are her minions.   They will bring her cookies and take her shoes off her feet.

This is an opportunity for all of them to call her out all at once . I don't think Buddy will but I think Tal and Todd will.  Todds made comments all season in his interviews and made the comment when she asked him to take off her shoes.  Tal laid it on the line already but I think he will go further.

i don't think the host is going to let things slide - at least I hope not. TLC didn't put Whitney in the best light this season so hopefully it will continue. 

• Love 10

I don't hold out much hope for the host (or anyone else) really confronting Whitney about anything. The fact that they're bringing in the comedian sets up a situation where Whitney will be bashed (by the comedian) and her friends/family will come to her defense. This puts them in a situation where they wouldn't want to agree with or add to the points that the comedian will make about how Whitney is living in denial. It would be more effective to bring in Will to play the comedian's role, because at least he's someone that Whitney trusts and believes that he wants the best for her. She's just going to dismiss the comedian as a body-shaming hater.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, M.F. Luder said:

I don't hold out much hope for the host (or anyone else) really confronting Whitney about anything. 

Yeah, they're all going to say what the producers tell them and pay them to say. Fakity fake fake fake!

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Bubbles1967 said:

Is it me or did Buddy's face blow up? His face look like it doubled in size on the commercial for the reunion.

Yes,actually his entire body looks like it's blown up.  What's that cute girlfriend doing with him? 

Whitney is sitting on the couch with no shoes on. Classy. 

Lenny shows up. Really? If they're broken up,who cares? Probably part of his contract with TLC to show up. 

• Love 9

TLC better get on the ball & take some advice from Bravo on how to put together a reunion show.  We have Whit shoeless or in rubber flip-flops & Lennie in his PJ top (love whoever called it that ) & his own flip-flops. Compare this to the Housewives, Shahs or other Bravo shows where everyone is dressed to the nines & hair & makeup done just so. 

• Love 9

Oh, everyone will follow the script.  After all, they all want/need their paychecks.  Comedienne woman will fat shame Twit, and the others will fall into line to defend her.  Twit will cry a bit and make a million excuses and vow to really start following Will's advice next season, and hint at some hot, steamy love affair in the future (implying that Roy might be her next "one and only"), but leaving the door open to Lenny.  And thus making sure that those who think this show is really "true" will tune in next season to see who falls in love with her and cheer on her weight loss.  Me, I'll be back for the snark and your witty remarks.  I love you guys.

• Love 14

No shoes?  Seriously?  She can't find shoes that fit her?  That is ridiculous.  I have absolute aircraft carriers for feet and I can find shoes.  That's just lazy and sloppy and prideless.  All things that she claims people accuse fat folks of being.  Good job there, Whitney.  

• Love 19
14 minutes ago, beeziebee said:

I have absolute aircraft carriers for feet

LOL nice! I have clown feet (I wear 11 2A, super long and narrow) and I still found shoes that fit too. I had to go with Asics because even the last is built to fit more narrow, because the other brands' narrow sizes were not narrow enough. Nowadays it is WAY easier to find an extra wide shoe than an extra narrow shoe. Especially online. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, beeziebee said:

No shoes?  Seriously?  She can't find shoes that fit her?  That is ridiculous.  I have absolute aircraft carriers for feet and I can find shoes.  That's just lazy and sloppy and prideless.  All things that she claims people accuse fat folks of being.  Good job there, Whitney.  

How I wish it will turn out to be because everyone around her made a pact to refuse to shoe Whitney any more! But I have a feeling it will either be ignored by everyone or else the subject of an elaborate explanation of how PCOS makes shoe-wearing painful and impossible for her.

• Love 12

They are all signing a paycheck towards Whitney's early grave.  However, I have a feeling most would act this way even without cameras.  I wonder if Whitney just isn't admitting for the public how far she's come undone since Season 1 or if she really doesn't see it.  I do feel the episode some time back, where she basically told Buddy that it wouldn't matter even if she lost a large amount of weight, speaks to her feelings of helplessness and hopelessness, so she's just resigned herself to being super-morbidly obese and tries to present "I'm so happy!" persona?  What an awful way to feel, as much as I can't stand her, even thinking about her feeling that way causes me sadness.

• Love 13

Whit posted on fb that she has big news to share at the reunion. Speculation on the comments is that she has a ring on her left finger and is getting married

In the pic she posed she looks smaller than the reunion shot... Looks like she lost weight to me?

• Love 1

Hmmmmmmm - storyline to include Lennie realizing that he can't live without his Twit and his asking her to marry him?  Not that I think they'd go through with a fake wedding, but she could be one of those long-time fiancées. 

I think she looks smaller when she is standing up..when she sits she just spreads out all over the place. That is why she often lounges on the couches instead of sitting up straight I think..makes her look smaller that way.

• Love 3

Maybe she's going to announce a fourth season. Although I hope it's a proposal because it would be great to see Lennie get down on one knee in front of Whitney. He can propose marriage AND put her shoes on!

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

If she can't put shoes on, how in the world does she reach her feet to get her pants on over them I wonder?

Good point. She is so full of shit. I really think she is just too damn lazy to try and put her shoes on, which makes her "stop assuming I'm lazy" attitude even more baffling.

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, yogi2014L said:

Whit posted on fb that she has big news to share at the reunion. Speculation on the comments is that she has a ring on her left finger and is getting married

In the pic she posed she looks smaller than the reunion shot... Looks like she lost weight to me?

Wait - what? On August 5, she posted a selfie with shorter, mostly blonde hair and talked about the color as "the first time for everything."  Now, on August 10 she has shoulder-length dark hair with six inches of blonde on the ends?  Maybe her big announcement is that she's discovered how to make hair grow much faster than normal, even with PCOS.

• Love 5
On 8/8/2016 at 9:49 AM, ClareWalks said:

Excellent! I will add a few things and make us a "workout game" (not a drinking game) for the reunion.

Guffaw: 10 squats

Excuses/"I lost 100 pounds!!!": 10 situps

Variation of "fat pride": 10 jumping jacks

Any mention of the word "spandex": 10 pushups

Inappropriate sexual comments/questions: 5 burpees

Product placements: 10 jump-rope hops

Whitney body-shames someone else: 10 bicycle crunches

Babs/Glenn look vaguely embarrassed: 10 lunges

Someone drops a truth bomb that annoys Whit: 10 tricep dips

References to Whit's "dance career": Up and down stairs two times, OR 10 high-knee march steps in place

Anything else I should add? Give me more strong possibilities and I will edit this post :)

Everytime PCOS is mentioned.....______________________.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Wait - what? On August 5, she posted a selfie with shorter, mostly blonde hair and talked about the color as "the first time for everything."  Now, on August 10 she has shoulder-length dark hair with six inches of blonde on the ends?  Maybe her big announcement is that she's discovered how to make hair grow much faster than normal, even with PCOS.

Maybe she's going to have wls.

Wait...no....it's that her exercise DVD's will now be available on QVC.

Edited by LocalGovt
added guess
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, winsomeone said:

I think she looks smaller when she is standing up..when she sits she just spreads out all over the place. That is why she often lounges on the couches instead of sitting up straight I think..makes her look smaller that way.

I agree. I posted on another thread about Whit being interviewed when the show first started.  She looked thinner when she was standing to show the hosts a few dance steps. But when she was sitting, she was all spread out like you noted.

I agree, but I still think she looks much smaller in the photo.  I think she has lost weight.  Although, it would be weird for that to be the "big announcement" if she had already posted her weight loss photo.  Maybe she is announcing that MBBFL has been renewed for another season?

• Love 1

The show in Toronto was last month and she really looked bigger there as well from the video. I think it's the way you strike a pose, and she probably sucks it in (a la pull my neck from MBFGW) before the picture is taken. 

I don't think she would be engaged unless it's Buddy.  Maybe she is waiting for him to dump his girlfriend and see the Vitney in a different light. If Babs and Glen had a choice it's always Buddy.

• Love 1

The show in Toronto was last month and she really looked bigger there as well from the video. I think it's the way you strike a pose, and she probably sucks it in (a la pull my neck from MBFGW) before the picture is taken. 

Good point.  She looked quite large at the show.  I guess Whit could teach me a thing or two about posing strategies!

I don't think she would be engaged unless it's Buddy.  Maybe she is waiting for him to dump his girlfriend and see the Vitney in a different light. If Babs and Glen had a choice it's always Buddy.

Babs and Glen do seem to love Buddy.  I guess compared to her other options, he is a catch. 

• Love 1