Type keyword(s) to search

Gut-Busters: TV's Funniest Moments

• Start Topic

Craig Ferguson's openings on his talk show were legendary but no guest brought the funny like Kristen Bell. Here is the opening where they go completely off the cuff and it is hilarious. This is the reason late night needs Craig Ferguson to come back!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Annber03 said:

HIs whole thing about having to go stand out in the cold and snow just to tell others not to do the same...if that isn't a big freaking mood XD. 

I was literally just bitching about that earlier today while my local news had some very red-nosed reporter out in the elements warning us that you can get frostbite fast in -20 windchills. No shit, Sherlock. Go inside before your nose falls off. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Zella said:

I was literally just bitching about that earlier today while my local news had some very red-nosed reporter out in the elements warning us that you can get frostbite fast in -20 windchills. No shit, Sherlock. Go inside before your nose falls off. 

It's like the reporters who struggle to keep from blowing away while reporting on hurricanes. 

On a different note about that clip, hey, that station's from Iowa :D! Not my town, specifically, but still, cool!

• Like 4

There was a weather caster in Kansas, she was wearing a knit face covering.  It was so nice to see someone dressed appropriately for the hideously cold weather in Kansas this week.  

I wish the sportscaster turned weather man would have worn a face covering.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Watching S3 of ER right now and I laugh every single time Carter and Abby Keaton (the better Abby, as I call her) get caught snuggling in her office and Carter hides his face behind the book they’re reading. I know they have an inappropriate relationship but I die laughing at that scene without fail and I’ve seen it at least three or four times now. 

I’ve also gone through almost all of The Golden Girls in the last two months and am on the final season now, just waiting for the Rusty Anchor episode. The second Blanche falls on the piano while singing I just burst into laughter and can’t stop for the rest of the performance. 

• Like 1
On 1/19/2023 at 2:20 PM, Spartan Girl said:

My favorite parody of Raiders of the Lost Ark:

It’s Homer’s angrily running with the rake that cracks me up every time.

The Fugitive is my favorite movie, so I like the two clips where it's parodied, though I can't find them, sadly.

• Like 3

The Crown had plenty of hilarious moments, but the funniest one has to be the one we never got to actually see on screen:

Phillip, the Queen Mother, and Tommy Lascelles getting shitfaced drunk together to celebrate Uncle Nazi getting kicked out.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
11 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:

The Crown had plenty of hilarious moments, but the funniest one has to be the one we never got to actually see on screen:

Phillip, the Queen Mother, and Tommy Lascelles getting shitfaced drunk together to celebrate Uncle Nazi getting kicked out.

They really should have given us that scene.

• Like 5
On 11/23/2023 at 10:49 AM, Spartan Girl said:

The Queen should have been furious that they did not invite her to see this.

• Like 4
  • Wink 2
55 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

"Rabbit Season!"

"Duck Season!"

"Rabbit Season!"

"Duck Season!"

"Rabbit Season!"

"Duck Season!" But the poster is of Elmer!

"Be vewy, vewy quiet. We're hunting Elmers."

"Hehehehehehehehe!"

I’ll do you one more:

• LOL 6

Been re-watching Frasier, am almost through the first season, and this scene has been one of my favorites so far! It shows that not only does the show do wit and one-liners well, it also does slapstick.

The best moment for me, is the end, after Frasier starts fighting Niles on the bed...

Niles: My God, I'm having a flashback! You're climbing in my crib and jumping on me! 

Frasier: You stole my mommy! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

One of the things I did while the site was down was watch 2019’s last SNL hosted by Eddie Murphy. Can’t single out a single sketch that didn’t have me 

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016

Eddie was just great!

#SantaKnew

And he seriously needs to be back on SNL soon.

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4

Chucky: Chucky’s reaction when he catches M3GAN on TV: “That little bitch! She stole my moves! Fuck you, Mah-Three-Gun!”

The way he says it just makes it funnier.

• Like 1

After going to two Bingo fundraisers this weekend (played one, volunteered at the other) but even before then LOL…the episode of Roseanne where she gets hooked on Bingo and ends up playing every night, and by the end she’s even doing her hair like the other players! I just found the events of that episode to be so accurate to what it’s like to play Bingo with Catholic church ladies and just how competitive and intense it can get. I have seen some women IRL who have Bingo tote bags with slots for all their dabbers. It’s wild! That episode is one of the best ones I’ve seen of Roseanne. 

• LOL 4

I used to deliver library books to the nursing home, and 2 of the residents were sworn enemies over something that happened over bingo. I never did hear what it was, but God they hated each other. I didn't dare tell them that they had similar reading taste and were just swapping the same James Patterson books back and forth between each other. 😂

• LOL 10

Leverage-the Lonely Hearts Job- The Leverage crew are at bachelor auction when they realize all the women there are grifters. Nate wants to find out who their leader is so he tells Parker to pick a fight with Hardison's date. Parker walks up to Hardison and his date, taps her on the shoulder and slugs her across the face. 

Sophie: Parker! He didn't mean a literal fight. He meant start an argument."

Later Nate apologizes to Parker and tells her next time he'll say argument instead of fight. 

• Like 5