Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Day said she doesn't want to say anything because there could be consequences in the game, but she doesn't want her daughter to think that's okay. And she said "they" (DR) said they'd talk to a  supervisor. Natalie said they better do that fast.

• Love 6

Paulie's talking to Frank and saying "you can't be doing that stuff."  I came in late to this one.  Frank says that's the way he grew up.  Paulie points out that you can't do that, says the part about Day not wanting her daughter to see that when she grows up.  Paulie says she'll be fine tomorrow.

Frank says he'll apologize, but obviously doesn't think he did anything wrong. 

I don't know if he mentioned to stop commenting on her breasts and calling her a slut.

"She's emotional."  ARRGGH!

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Paulie's talking to Frank and saying "you can't be doing that stuff."  I came in late to this one.  Frank says that's the way he grew up.  Paulie points out that you can't do that, says the part about Day not wanting her daughter to see that when she grows up.  Paulie says she'll be fine tomorrow.

Frank says he'll apologize, but obviously doesn't think he did anything wrong. 

I don't know if he mentioned to stop commenting on her breasts and calling her a slut.

"She's emotional."  ARRGGH!

I'm completely disgusted on Day's behalf.  

I will say that this sort of behavior doesn't develop overnight, and I'm wondering how many complaints have been filed at Frank's workplace from women who didn't want to have their asses slapped or their boobs discussed. 

I wonder if he keeps his job after this.  I think medical sales is a boys club for sure, but its also a business full of people who will not extend themselves for an employee that is bringing bad publicity to them.  Its one thing to sweep a few complaints under the rug....its another thing when America sees that you've hired an employee who is a misogynist.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Tiffany is the only one hanging with the new HOH.  It MAY help.

No way.  Frank is going to be so far up Bridgette's ass he'll have to give her reports on how breakfast tasted.

On a side note - how is Frank planning on camping out in the HoH room all week, if Bridgette won't sleep with a guy in her bed?

• Love 8
2 hours ago, mooses said:

Good on Paulie. He was careful not to put anything on the women, but said it is not okay and there's a line. 

Yeah, I think it put him in a good light. It also showed that he's not a total frat guy like that dumb as rocks Corey is. Don't even get me started on Corey. OMG! Does he have the blankest stare....ever??!!? Did we ever find out why he was laughing leaving the DR to cast his vote? Everyone else started laughing too like they knew what he had done but there couldn't been enough time. Anyhoo, I think Paulie is set up pretty well here. I don't know if he'll make it to the Final 2 like Cody did but I'm guessing he will make jury. Of course, there is a lot of game still left to be played. It's gonna be a long and hot summer (certainly is in Philly) for Big Brother. Yahoo!!!

• Love 2

Wow!  I liked Frank during season 14, but I didn't watch the feeds.  I loved Nicole in season 16, and now I want both of them gone ASAP.  I've grown to like James, except for his stupid pranks.  I really hope the DR does talk to a supervisor about Frank. 

I just can't get into the show this season.  Bronte's voice and Nicole's whining drive me up the wall.  I liked Vanessa last year and I like Tiffany.  Paul is growing on me now that his two sidekicks are gone.  

I think BB made a mistake bringing back vets this season.  I thought I'd enjoy the vets, but I think I would have rather had just siblings of vets.  I'll be happy when the vets are gone.  I want to see James and Day at least make jury, but I hope Frank and Nicole are out soon!! 

• Love 6

I know there's a policy that houseguests will get booted if they physically assault another houseguest, but how is what Frank did and said to Day ok?  Would she have grounds for a lawsuit?  It wouldn't even be a he said/she said...it's all been recorded.   

• Love 4
(edited)

Thats the thing.  He did physically assault her.  He intended to slap her ass and she didn't want him to slap her ass.  That should be enough right there.  I'm not one to go all in on the rape culture narrative but this guy has now done it consistently.  It's not Z and Day's responsibility to tell Frank not to assault them before he does it.  And I bring up the rape culture thing because clearly the producers don't view it as behavior warranting expulsion.  I disagree and think he should be kicked out.  Never mind that they haven't even spoken to him about it.

Edited by MV007
  • Love 23

I know that Frank "jokes" with a number of women in the house about their bodies, eating habits, etc., but I find it odd that the only two women I heard he actually puts his hands on (slapping ass, patting stomach) and says more vulgar things to like "titties are sitting right" are the two African American women in the house. I know it may be coincidence and I may be reading into things too much. Like maybe Z and Da' are more playful or jokey with him than the others and he thinks they find him funny or charming? Or maybe it's something else...?  I can't see him swatting Bridgette on the ass.

• Love 17
13 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Michelle mentioned to Nicole that they should tell Bridgette that Frank nommed her the first week. LMAO at Michelle coming up with such a great idea!

But I wonder what her end game is with that?? It's a great idea... but it's not going to help them much because Frank can't be nominated. 

4 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

I know that Frank "jokes" with a number of women in the house about their bodies, eating habits, etc., but I find it odd that the only two women I heard he actually puts his hands on (slapping ass, patting stomach) and says more vulgar things to like "titties are sitting right" are the two African American women in the house. I know it may be coincidence and I may be reading into things too much. Like maybe Z and Da' are more playful or jokey with him than the others and he thinks they find him funny or charming? Or maybe it's something else...?  I can't see him swatting Bridgette on the ass.

To me I think Day and Zak come off as the most confident women in the house so maybe he just thinks they can take it better.  But I've heard him say nasty things 'jokingly' to most of the females.

• Love 2

So let me get this straight: Bridgette plans on nominating Paul, who has no allies in the house, and Tiffany, who is probably the last person to think of targeting her? And if someone from the 8pack + paulie wins roadkill, her closest friend in the house Bronte is likely being thrown on the block and possibly evicted? Wow, I haven't seen such a feckless waste of an HOH week since Kalia got Lawon evicted in season 13!

• Love 13

Noms are going on now, then roadkill later.  I would love to have the house feeds on when that is played.  But alas, I wish for a lot of things on this show that never come to pass.  Roadkill is the only thing interesting this week.  

The DR will set Frank straight and I don't like that.  I would rather they council the women to stand up to him, firmly, for all in the house to see.  

34 minutes ago, gunderda said:

To me I think Day and Zak come off as the most confident women in the house so maybe he just thinks they can take it better.  But I've heard him say nasty things 'jokingly' to most of the females.

I agree.  The other women are childlike and his relationship with Nicole is not flirtatious. Natalie might be slap worthy (in his mind) but that will not happen since he will be put on notice today.  

• Love 1

So far the HG have had it easy, clearly defined target each week.  Assuming Frank is the target next week (if his team doesn't win HOH again), then what?

Nobody has displayed any skill or gamesmanship (gamespersonship?) so far.

1 minute ago, njbarmaid said:

So far the HG have had it easy, clearly defined target each week.  Assuming Frank is the target next week (if his team doesn't win HOH again), then what?

Too many are throwing it because of the team aspect.  Watching James, in the berry HOH comp, told me he could have won that handily.  He was agile and swift. 

Frank has got to go! Hopefully it will be after there is any chance of him returning to the game. Davonne should have told the DR that she is going to file sexual assault and harassment charges against him as her friends and family are recording the feeds so she will have taped evidence of his attitude and actions against her and the other women in the house and if BB did not want to be named in the suit for complicity that they had better do something fast. 

• Love 4
(edited)

There was the woman who had another 'guest' hold a knife to her throat so she would kiss him.  Still don't know what he was thinking about that.  Do people find that sort of thing sexy?

Anyway, she sued and lost her lawsuit.  Reality shows require the contestants to sign over all their rights when they agree to appear on the show.  I think production is protected for anything less than maiming or death.

Edited by Zahdii
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, njbarmaid said:

Frank's team will keep winning HOH bc that's how Grodner wants it. 

I've reached my I'm-not-watching-until-Frank's-evicted point. Fuck that guy and fuck production for protecting him, both in the game and in the edit. 

• Love 8

I think Frank would be truly shocked if got voted out at this point. It would be great if they do it next week. Hopefully, he can get his gas issue under control. That guy is beyond gross and immature for his age.

• Love 3

The real drama will occur when Frank is actually on the block.  At that point, he'll know he's a target unless he's a road kill nom.  And I wouldn't put it past his abilities to squirm out of an eviction with the amount of idiots currently residing in the house.  

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, MV007 said:

The real drama will occur when Frank is actually on the block.  At that point, he'll know he's a target unless he's a road kill nom.  And I wouldn't put it past his abilities to squirm out of an eviction with the amount of idiots currently residing in the house.  

If the entire house wants to get him out, wouldn't they do better to BD him?

IIRC, he won a lot of veto competitions.  If they have the votes, I don't really think it matters who the RK nominee is.

I guess the secret would be to keep the BD plan from him so he doesn't start to campaign.

(edited)

I am aghast over Frank sleeping in the HOH bed with Bridgette. The woman who spent days whining about how she couldn't sleep with a man because of what her boyfriends would think. Honestly I think she might be crazier and more hero worshippy than Michelle.

Why is it that Grodner's fave is always a man who's a racist and/or sexist asshole? She needs to seek counseling.

ETA: Someone made a video of some of Frank's sexual harassment and the women's reactions to it.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

Frank's team will keep winning HOH bc that's how Grodner wants it. 

I've reached my I'm-not-watching-until-Frank's-evicted point. Fuck that guy and fuck production for protecting him, both in the game and in the edit. 

I think thats what going to bother me most.  It may be evil to allow him to stay in the house, but you could at least argue that you only kept him for drama and buzz.  But if you don't use it on the air, than you're just protecting him from the backlash that he has rightfully deserved.  If TPTB edit around the ass slap, its absolute BS, and its almost to the level of complicity in the behavior.

• Love 10
(edited)
5 minutes ago, RCharter said:

If TPTB edit around the ass slap, its absolute BS, and its almost to the level of complicity in the behavior.

They will and imo they are indeed complicit in it. They hide as much of the bad stuff as they can, especially if it involves their faves. The only reason they showed the racism in BB15 is because it hit national news so there was really no way for them to pretend it didn't exist. And also because it was racism as opposed to sexism. They sweep the overwhelming sexism every season.

ETA: Also this happened. This is like fucking Dick all over again and yet again they're not going to do anything about it.

• Love 10
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

They will and imo they are indeed complicit in it. They hide as much of the bad stuff as they can, especially if it involves their faves. The only reason they showed the racism in BB15 is because it hit national news so there was really no way for them to pretend it didn't exist. And also because it was racism as opposed to sexism. They sweep the overwhelming sexism every season.

Not for nothing, but I think the conversation to be had is about men (sometimes white men) telling women (and sometimes women of other races) that they are overreacting and how they are supposed to feel about things.  I can't stomach watching the entire video, but from the part I did watch, Frank slaps Day's ass and she loudly and clearly says "stop slapping my ass Frank!" to which he laughs and says "she doesn't mean it!"

What in the sweet fuck? To honestly think you can tell someone how they should feel and laugh at them after they have clearly asked you not to do something that they find upsetting.....I just can't.

Because, while it may not seem there is a connection I think this is exactly the sort of thinking that raises a Brock Turner.  A woman says "please stop," or is too drunk to consent.....but the man of the situation inherently knows what a woman wants, so he doesn't really need to seek consent, or pay attention to the "no" because even if a woman says "no" or "stop" she is a silly woman who doesn't really know what she wants.  Only the man in the situation knows what a woman wants.

• Love 18
(edited)

Well Bronte told Bridgette that everyone's going after Frank so he should know in less than an hour.

ETA: She also told her about Frank's disgusting behavior.

And yet just now Bridgette apologized to Frank (not actually to him but in this convo with Bronte) for everyone blaming him and said she loves him. I'm so done with her.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, RCharter said:

Not for nothing, but I think the conversation to be had is about men (sometimes white men) telling women (and sometimes women of other races) that they are overreacting and how they are supposed to feel about things.  I can't stomach watching the entire video, but from the part I did watch, Frank slaps Day's ass and she loudly and clearly says "stop slapping my ass Frank!" to which he laughs and says "she doesn't mean it!"

What in the sweet fuck? To honestly think you can tell someone how they should feel and laugh at them after they have clearly asked you not to do something that they find upsetting.....I just can't.

Because, while it may not seem there is a connection I think this is exactly the sort of thinking that raises a Brock Turner.  A woman says "please stop," or is too drunk to consent.....but the man of the situation inherently knows what a woman wants, so he doesn't really need to seek consent, or pay attention to the "no" because even if a woman says "no" or "stop" she is a silly woman who doesn't really know what she wants.  Only the man in the situation knows what a woman wants.

Can we do something about this?  I mean, it won't be much, but I'm thinking about tweeting to Big Brother asking why they're allowing Frank to sexually and physically assault female house guests.  I'm not the most savvy with social media and don't have many followers but if people who watch the feeds start getting it out there so the people who don't watch the feeds start learning about it, maybe something can be done.  I'm just so sick and tired of seeing this.  If it were me, I'd be packing up my stuff and causing the biggest stink.  

I, too, am done until I know Frank is gone for good.  It's so upsetting I can't even put it into words without typing out a stream of curse words and illegible letters.  

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, toomuchtv47 said:

Can we do something about this?  I mean, it won't be much, but I'm thinking about tweeting to Big Brother asking why they're allowing Frank to sexually and physically assault female house guests.  I'm not the most savvy with social media and don't have many followers but if people who watch the feeds start getting it out there so the people who don't watch the feeds start learning about it, maybe something can be done.  I'm just so sick and tired of seeing this.  If it were me, I'd be packing up my stuff and causing the biggest stink.  

I, too, am done until I know Frank is gone for good.  It's so upsetting I can't even put it into words without typing out a stream of curse words and illegible letters.  

I don't tweet, but I'd be down for an online petition, or even some sort of emailing campaign even though I've never taken part in one.

• Love 3
(edited)

I doubt there is a law suit here.  Day can try but I don't think it will go anywhere.  I would think the CBS legal team is looking into it today.  Do they remove him to avoid a shit storm even though they are probably covered legally or slap his hand?  

This is being talked about on twitter, so perhaps they will feel the pressure to remove Frank.  

I am giddy with the thought but not holding my breath.  This would be much better than just an elimination!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

And Frank is now targeting Day. Shocking. Production is so fucking gross for not doing anything about this.

I read that somewhere else, and if thats a thing, I'm no longer watching this show.  At least not for this summer, and probably not ever.

If there is such a thing as pressuring via DR/Producers, this is the one time that they should do it.

Because if the final lesson is that women should be punished for not bowing to sexual harassment.....no thanks.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

And Frank is now targeting Day. Shocking. Production is so fucking gross for not doing anything about this.

They may be deciding what to do about it right now.  They have to review the footage for starters. They have to look at any legal repercussions pulling him from the game might cause them.  I feel confident they are looking at all their options.  It takes time to sort this.   Have faith! 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Yeah, I think it put him in a good light. It also showed that he's not a total frat guy like that dumb as rocks Corey is. Don't even get me started on Corey. OMG! Does he have the blankest stare....ever??!!? Did we ever find out why he was laughing leaving the DR to cast his vote? Everyone else started laughing too like they knew what he had done but there couldn't been enough time. Anyhoo, I think Paulie is set up pretty well here. I don't know if he'll make it to the Final 2 like Cody did but I'm guessing he will make jury. Of course, there is a lot of game still left to be played. It's gonna be a long and hot summer (certainly is in Philly) for Big Brother. Yahoo!!!

I heard him gloating during the credits about saying, "I vote to evict, Vic."  So I am guessing that is probably what he was so proud of.

4 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I know there's a policy that houseguests will get booted if they physically assault another houseguest, but how is what Frank did and said to Day ok?  Would she have grounds for a lawsuit?  It wouldn't even be a he said/she said...it's all been recorded.   

Yeah I don't get the whole Frank thing either.  He actually physically touched someone who clearly was not okay with it and they will probably not do anything about it.  Yet Scott from season four threw a chair in an empty room and they kicked him out of the house.

• Love 5

I don't understand how someone could say "I'm being sexually harassed and I'm not comfortable with it" and the person doing the harassing isn't removed from the house. Wtf?

• Love 12

So Willie Hantz gets booted from BB for basically shoulder checking someone, but going around slapping a woman on the butt is ok? That would get your ass FIRED in most real life situations, where a shoulder check would NOT.

I honestly didn't think I could despise Frank more than I did, but I do. Can't even think of a word that is worse than despise at the moment, but if I do, that is how I feel about him.

Bet CBS doesn't even air it. And if they do, they will somehow bend it to make him the sympathetic person in it all. Like he is just some pool ol' country boy who didn't know better and now everyone hates him.

• Love 10

Bridgette's voice during her conversation with Bronte sounded about an octave lower than when she was talking with Frank and Paulie last night. Part of me thinks it's great that she puts on the little girl act to hopefully sucker guys like Frank while another part of me is totally grossed out by it.

Man, Corey is a real weasel! His talk with Frank about the emotional girls was so irritating. There was absolutely no reason for him to bring up of the ass slapping but he seems to want to be bros with Frank so badly. Hope Nicole wakes up and sees him for what he is and catches on that he has absolutely no interest in her romantically.

And just like clockwork, Frank suggests that he can get Da' voted out of the house if she doesn't accept his apology. But then again, Corey was kind of stoking that fire. 

Read that one of the spy girls said they found James in the storage room and his eyes were red like he had been crying -- anyone know what that was about?

• Love 3
(edited)

So is Frank trying to play Amanda's game,  because it sure looks like it.   He now says to Corey before the feeds went to RK that Day is paranoid and if since she's paranoid she needs to leave too.   Amanda use to do that same bullshit in BB15.   If you got too emotional,  even though she could be an emotional nut herself,  she would claim you are too much of an emotional player to be  in the game  to push you out the door along with her bully tactics.   Frank is doing it to Tiffany and now plan ting seeds about Day.   

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3
(edited)
19 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

And just like clockwork, Frank suggests that he can get Da' voted out of the house if she doesn't accept his apology. But then again, Corey was kind of stoking that fire. 

This is a point in favor for production doing something about this.  Day feared speaking up for fear of putting a target on her back.  I am sure she mentioned this in the DR.  She cried out of frustration and that was enough.  Target firmly placed. 

I think it is too soon to think production is not going to do something about this.  As I said in a previous post, I think they are looking into to it now.  Just what is the question. 

They will not show any of this on the TV show.  Remember Jerry from season 10?  He was a dirty old man and they never showed that; he got a lot of votes for fan favorite.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, RCharter said:

I think thats what going to bother me most.  It may be evil to allow him to stay in the house, but you could at least argue that you only kept him for drama and buzz.  But if you don't use it on the air, than you're just protecting him from the backlash that he has rightfully deserved.  If TPTB edit around the ass slap, its absolute BS, and its almost to the level of complicity in the behavior.

Amanda got the same treatment in BB15.   THe Editing in that season always made Aaryn and GM to be the lone racists.    But Amanda would say racial crap about Howard (Dark Knight)  and Candice (Black Annie,  Shaniqua, nappy hair comments) and even made a comment about wanting to rape Jessie.   But did production show it -  hell no.   Production only showed her bully antics that were more like a faux Evel Dick when she was making a damn fool of herself during Elissa's HOH.   Yet her racial comments went unnoticed if one  didn't watch the feeds. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 8
45 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is the problem. It shouldn't be the women's problem in the first place - but Day said multiple times that she wouldn't never let him do that, except for the fact that going off on someone is the type of stuff that gets you kicked out. She said they've all worked so hard to get there, she can't jeopardize that. Also, Production, he did this to Z who also was also uncomfortable with it - maybe tell him to stop that before it gets to this point.

I don't care how Frank grew up or if he pinches his Grandma's butt (yes, he said that). He's a 32 year old man. He's known these people for three weeks. It shouldn't be the HG's responsibility to educate him on how to not sexually assault people.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well Bronte told Bridgette that everyone's going after Frank so he should know in less than an hour.

ETA: She also told her about Frank's disgusting behavior.

Wow. All the HGs handled this situation really well last night. Bronte was truly upset, and Natalie was disgusted. Except Bridgette. 

• Love 9

As much as I hate Corey too,  I could see why he would want to keep Frank longer in the game. Corey is going to ride the wave and most definitely be this season's coaster.  Having bigger targets like a Frank,  Paulie and even Nicole in longer works for him because they can win HOHs and POVs and ensure their safety and his.   I want Corey gone soon.   If he even remotely cracks top 5,  I might vomit.   He's so slow,  dull and unworthy of a player IMO. 

• Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Amanda got the same treatment in BB15.   THe Editing in that season always made Aaryn and GM to be the lone racists.    But Amanda would say racial crap about Howard (Dark Knight)  and Candice (Black Annie,  Shaniqua, nappy hair comments) and even made a comment about wanting to rape Jessie.   But did production show it -  hell no.   Production only showed her bully antics that were more like a faux Evel Dick when she was making a damn fool of herself during Elissa's HOH.   Yet her racist crap went unnoticed if didn't watch the feeds. 

Well, Amanda did get a short bit during a Veto comp where her and Candice were sniping at each other and Amanda said something and then quickly followed (loudly) with "Am I a racist now, America? Guess I'm racist now," or something similar. But that was as much as she got. The editing went light on everyone that summer.

Frank won't be penalized for any of this. At most, he might get a light slap on the wrist, verbally, from production but nothing else. I hate to say it, but we've seen worse fly under the radar (the above mentioned Dick cigarette incident). If it makes the show, it'll be a few comments, none of the ass slapping, none of the titty talk. If it doesn't fit into their narrative, the broadcast show won't see it. Personally, I'm disgusted by his behavior but I've watched this show for too long to think that they would edit Frank in a way that's less than glowing. Hell, he might even get a victim's edit for the whole thing.

Thanks for bringing back that feeling of burning hate inside me, Frank. I almost forgot what it feels like. I'm gonna need that fire when I battle with my ISP on the phone later today. Look at me, turning a negative into a positive.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

Separate from this Frank discussion - Day talked to James last night about working with Natalie and Bronte, so she's pretty good on either side of the House at the moment.

They also talked about Tiffany being there next week as a vote. It seems like they really do want Paul out, unless it's Tiffany and another 8-Pack member up there. Day is also still not into Paulie/Corey being there. 

More shocking than the drama last night: Tiffany acted like a total, complete normal! She was up, didn't harp on game talk, joked around. Expect the unexpected!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am aghast over Frank sleeping in the HOH bed with Bridgette. The woman who spent days whining about how she couldn't sleep with a man because of what her boyfriends would think. Honestly I think she might be crazier and more hero worshippy than Michelle.

I had forgotten about this!  Thanks.  

(edited)

Bridgette: "I don't want the house to think I don't have a backbone." 

...A little too late for that. 

She confirms her strategy is to just be nice and herself.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, mooses said:

This is the problem. It shouldn't be the women's problem in the first place - but Day said multiple times that she wouldn't never let him do that, except for the fact that going off on someone is the type of stuff that gets you kicked out. She said they've all worked so hard to get there, she can't jeopardize that. Also, Production, he did this to Z who also was also uncomfortable with it - maybe tell him to stop that before it gets to this point.

I don't care how Frank grew up or if he pinches his Grandma's butt (yes, he said that). He's a 32 year old man. He's known these people for three weeks. It shouldn't be the HG's responsibility to educate him on how to not sexually assault people.

Wow. All the HGs handled this situation really well last night. Bronte was truly upset, and Natalie was disgusted. Except Bridgette. 

A grown human being should know that you can't do the same shit around your family that you do around strangers.  You don't know these people and they didn't grow up the same way you did.  

My parents spanked me when I was a kid, do you think I'm going to go spank someone else's kid when they are running wild at a Starbucks?  

No, and if I did, do you think I could use the "well, I mean, in my household kids got spanked all the time, whats the big deal????"

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, mooses said:

More shocking than the drama last night: Tiffany acted like a total, complete normal! She was up, didn't harp on game talk, joked around. Expect the unexpected!

Strangely enough, if I were Tiffany, this would be the nomination that would freak me out.  

She is allegedly in an alliance with Frank....Frank obviously is controlling Bridgette's HOH/nominations.

And Tiffany has been on edge that her alliance with Frank is shaky......

So, to me, she would be justified in thinking that Frank might be working to get her out through Bridgette.

And honestly -- I don't know if its been bandied about, but I think TEP should consider putting Paul into their alliance.  He is a fairly strong player, he is completely alone right now, and while he is a gigantic asshat perhaps the past two weeks have taught him a little humility.  I also think that he would be one of the few people that doesn't completely "bro-out" to the idea of slapping a woman's ass.  

• Love 2