Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea I mean really I don't think Tiffany has done anything to make people question her the way they do. She's been nothing but loyal to Fatal 5/8 Pack (minus Frank), which can't even be said for most of the other members, and yet everyone's acting like she's going to break up the alliance and go nuts. Nicole has had bigger freak outs than Tiffany. 

Day's Vanessa paranoia got the best of her and she transferred it to everyone else. I think Day has realized she needs Tiffany to stay now, but because of her paranoia she's made it impossible to change the course.

ETA: Nicole just told Corey that Hayden cheated on her. That must've been how he changed after that haircut!

Totally. I'm not saying she's a saint, but she's only freaked out about Frank. She hasn't given any information away, and even told them how to solve the Dice Veto Competition without thinking twice. 

This whole making Frank feel comfortable by getting Tiffany out makes no sense to me. Paul and Bronte do nothing to help Da'Vonne, Nicole, Michelle.Without her, Paul likes him, Bronte and Natalie are working with Bridgette who like him and Paulie would prefer the Spy Girls leave before him. If he secures safety next week, he has allies. 

Make him feel comfortable until the vote, for sure. But if you make him think he's running the game by doing what he wants, he really is running the the game with no guarantee he's gone next week. 

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

ETA: Nicole just told Corey that Hayden cheated on her. That must've been how he changed after that haircut!

That was a different boyfriend.

25 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Michelle is this season's Christine, without a doubt. She'll be used and tossed to the side when her usefulness is dried up or the numbers dictate it. 

Slam!!  Christine played to get what she got.  No sympathy for her.

• Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, mooses said:

Make him feel comfortable until the vote, for sure. But if you make him think he's running the game by doing what he wants, he really is running the the game with no guarantee he's gone next week. 

Completely Agree. 

One more thing, If Tiffany WASN'T Vanessa's sister she would be safe this week. Their reasons for being scared of what she might do are all because of who her sister is. If she was just random Tiffany, Bronte would be leaving. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 5
(edited)
9 minutes ago, mooses said:

It's like they're all subscribing to the Helen School of Thought and Strategy: It's too soon! But it's always too soon, until it's too late and they have no one to blame but themselves.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 12

Day is the one floating the idea that perhaps it is best to keep Tiffany if they want Frank out.  Nicole is demurring.  Day apparently is going to sound out the other girls about voting Paul out

• Love 3
(edited)
53 minutes ago, mooses said:

Totally. I'm not saying she's a saint, but she's only freaked out about Frank. She hasn't given any information away,

This whole making Frank feel comfortable by getting Tiffany out makes no sense to me. Paul and Bronte do nothing to help Da'Vonne, Nicole, Michelle.Without her, Paul likes him, Bronte and Natalie are working with Bridgette who like him and Paulie would prefer the Spy Girls leave before him. If he secures safety next week, he has allies. 

Tiffany is a loose cannon, who is unreliable, with her paranoia and emotional roller coaster.  I can see her driving people crazy in the house.  She's more of a liability.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 3
(edited)
48 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Completely Agree. 

One more thing, If Tiffany WASN'T Vanessa's sister she would be safe this week. Their reasons for being scared of what she might do are all because of who her sister is. If she was just random Tiffany, Bronte would be leaving. 

If Tiffany WASN'T Vanessa's sister, she would not have been picked for the show.  She's a weak player.  Vanessa was a cunning strategist.  Tiffany is not.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Stinamaia said:

Day is the one floating the idea that perhaps it is best to keep Tiffany if they want Frank out.  Nicole is demurring.  Day apparently is going to sound out the other girls about voting Paul out

Ohhhh, I like that. 

Tiffany had a good shot at winning this veto but she told the others how to do the comp!  

We did not get Frank on the block so we deserve a Tiff veto win and Bronte gone.  PLEASE!

5 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

If Tiffany WASN'T Vanessa's sister, she would not have been picked for the show.  She's a weak player.

I disagree with a heavy dose of IMO. Only because we've never really seen what Tiffany's game is or what kind of a player she can be. She's been forced to play a reactive game because of the stigma of being Vanessa's sister and because Da'Vonne and others instantly pushed the "she's just like Vanessa" plot. And I'll admit, I've reacted the same way. When Tiffany had her post winegate, post Frank argument cry sessions, I called her Tiffnessa and fell into the same trap. But the truth is, Tiffany isn't Vanessa. She's Vanessa's sister. Their strategy may not be the same, their game play may not be the same, but she really hasn't had a chance to shine. She might not ever get that chance because of her connection to Vanessa. Which is sad. People in the house aren't constantly harping that Paulie is playing Cody's game or constantly bitching that Paulie is just like Cody, watch him pull the same moves his brother did. But they do it to Tiffany and she's had a target on her since Day 1 because of it.

• Love 12
14 hours ago, mooses said:

Bridgette just said this about Da'Vonne:

"I don't thinks she's up for the half a million dollars. I mean, of course she is, but it's a floater game. If she was up against any other girl, I'd probably vote for the other girl ... I respect her as a woman, for sure, and as a mother, but personally, I don't respect floaters." 

I thought being a floater was her whole strategy! She just has a really bad read on the House dynamics right now. One of my least favorite solely based on cluelessness. And she's the only one taking the designated BB teams seriously right now.

But happy for Da'Vonne - all the vets except Frank seem to be in a good position in the House.

Natalie also said she's acting "spacey" on purpose. And the Bridgette/Bronte think Paulie's running the House.

Was Bridgette the one requesting others not to curse?  I'm pretty sure I heard her call herself a "fucking floater" on BBAD last night.   She's an idiot.  Does she not understand the feeds?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RedheadZombie said:

Was Bridgette the one requesting others not to curse?  I'm pretty sure I heard her call herself a "fucking floater" on BBAD last night.   She's an idiot.  Does she not understand the feeds?

The first night the feeds were on (before they knew the feeds were on), Bridgette was in the kitchen with Victor and Bronte and asked if they could all police each other about their cursing. She may have been joking because it wasn't long after that when she started dropping f-bombs. 

• Love 2
(edited)
40 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Tiffany is a loose cannon, who is unreliable, with her paranoia and emotional roller coaster.  I can see her driving people crazy in the house.  She's more of a liability.

Tiffany has not displayed that she is a loose cannon, nor has she displayed that she is unreliable (she hasn't spilled anything about any alliances. Frank has). She was paranoid that she was being lied to by Frank (which she was) and she got nervous about being put on the block. Nicole also displayed the same if not more paranoia about going up when Victor won Roadkill then Tiffany did. Tiffany figured she would probably be one of Victors choices. When she asked Frank what was going on (her alliance member) and he lied to her and then she found a bit later that Frank knew she was going up that is when she got upset/paranoid. 

Paulie was reassured a million times the first week that he wasn't going home- but he was still uneasy about being up on the block. You could tell by his body language and mannerisms. No one seems to hold that against him. 

When Tiffany is awake she everyone is paranoid she is scheming, so basically she isn't allowed to speak to anyone-but then that is apparently creepy, when she just sits there and listens. And then in turn when she is sleeping- she is sleeping too much and being mopey. Basically she can't do anything right.  

Sorry I just think it's such a double standard how they treat her compared to Paulie. I didn't realize I was such a staunt Tiffany supporter, but I guess I am. I think it's because I know she can play (I watched some of her Sequester stuff), but she just never had a chance with the hand that she was dealt in the house. Oh well, that's Big Brother for you. Haha. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 14
9 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Sorry I just think it's such a double standard how they treat her compared to Paulie. I didn't realize I was such a staunt Tiffany supporter, but I guess I am. I think it's because I know she can play (I watched some of her Sequester stuff), but she just never had a chance with the hand that she was dealt in the house. Oh well, that's Big Brother for you. Haha. 

This is the part that gets me. Granted, I haven't watched as much of the feeds in the past few days because I was fighting with my ISP (someone somehow hacked into our connection and was using more than half our monthly allowance in one week. Asshole) but I see Paulie bringing up his Cody and Derrick connection a lot more often than I see Tiffany bring up Vanessa, yet Tiffany is the one that is constantly compared to her sibling and Paulie is... just sharing Cody and Derrick stories. But not a whisper about playing Cody's game. 

I can admit when I'm wrong. I was wrong about Tiffany in the beginning. I'd love to see how she would play if she wasn't on the defensive from the start. I really wonder what her offensive play would be like. She may play just like Vanessa but I doubt I'll ever get to see it, unless she escapes this week and wins HoH/Roadkill next week. 

• Love 4

Everyone's projecting Vanessa's worst qualities onto Tiffany just because they want them to be there so they can be like, "See! She's exactly like her sister. I knew it." The edit she gets on the broadcast show doesn't help, but livefeeders know, as has already been mentioned, she was paranoid about being on the block because Frank had just lied to her about not knowing who Victor would nominate. She was totally fine after Paulie explained it to her and she's been calm, cool and collected since Bridgette won HOH, even though she knew she would be going up. Vanessa would've been making deals everywhere. Tiffany's not even close to as intense and emotionally manipulative as Vanessa, but she sneezes and everyone goes, "OMG! She's up to something!!!"

• Love 11
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Yeah, Paulie is playing almost exactly the same way his brother played.  Maybe everybody is hoping they will be the one he hands the grand prize to!

Everyone else in the house that saw BB16: "Let's form The Hitmen together! You be Cody and I'll be Derrick! I promise they won't all vote for me in the end, trust me!"

ETA: 

2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Can someone tell me when the VETO comp started?  TIA!

According to Jokers, it's been Jeff highlights for about an hour, hour and ten minutes.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I disagree with a heavy dose of IMO. Only because we've never really seen what Tiffany's game is or what kind of a player she can be. She's been forced to play a reactive game because of the stigma of being Vanessa's sister and because Da'Vonne and others instantly pushed the "she's just like Vanessa" plot. And I'll admit, I've reacted the same way. When Tiffany had her post winegate, post Frank argument cry sessions, I called her Tiffnessa and fell into the same trap. But the truth is, Tiffany isn't Vanessa. She's Vanessa's sister. Their strategy may not be the same, their game play may not be the same, but she really hasn't had a chance to shine. She might not ever get that chance because of her connection to Vanessa. Which is sad. People in the house aren't constantly harping that Paulie is playing Cody's game or constantly bitching that Paulie is just like Cody, watch him pull the same moves his brother did. But they do it to Tiffany and she's had a target on her since Day 1 because of it.

Paulie is a much better player - strategically and socially.  He was honest about being Cody's bro from the start, whereas Tiffany was not re Vanessa.  He agree to being a pawn, which help him gain some trust with the house.  As HOH, he was clear in what he needed to do and follow through with it.  

1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

Tiffany has not displayed that she is a loose cannon, nor has she displayed that she is unreliable (she hasn't spilled anything about any alliances. Frank has). She was paranoid that she was being lied to by Frank (which she was) and she got nervous about being put on the block. Nicole also displayed the same if not more paranoia about going up when Victor won Roadkill then Tiffany did. Tiffany figured she would probably be one of Victors choices. When she asked Frank what was going on (her alliance member) and he lied to her and then she found a bit later that Frank knew she was going up that is when she got upset/paranoid. 

Paulie was reassured a million times the first week that he wasn't going home- but he was still uneasy about being up on the block. You could tell by his body language and mannerisms. No one seems to hold that against him. 

When Tiffany is awake she everyone is paranoid she is scheming, so basically she isn't allowed to speak to anyone-but then that is apparently creepy, when she just sits there and listens. And then in turn when she is sleeping- she is sleeping too much and being mopey. Basically she can't do anything right.  

Paulie comes off way more likeable.  Whereas Tiffany comes off more a drudge. So far, all we've seen of Tiffany is her sobbing when she was put on the block.  I'd much rather have Paulie as an allied than Tiffany.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 3

It might be Bridgette, because Frank just said "she'll either not use it or use it on Bronte and put up Natalie."  Yeah, no she won't Frank.  Not willingly.  But the Road Kill person noms the Road Kill replacement, right?  So he may put up Nat.

8 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Paulie is a much better player - strategically and socially.  He was honest about being Cody's bro from the start, whereas Tiffany was not re Vanessa.  He agree to being a pawn, which help him gain some trust with the house.  As HOH, we was clear in what he needed to do and follow through with it.  

I can't disagree that Paulie's been the better player, but he almost wasn't honest...until Nicole came into the house. I would assume they've met pre-show, because of Nicole/Cody being on the same season? At the very least, Nicole knew who Paulie was so he had to come clean so that Nicole wouldn't spill first. Tiffany should have been honest, but she chose to tell people later on. Nobody has held her keeping this from people over her yet, but they are comparing her to Vanessa. I know it's because of the crying and the paranoia, and the fact that she looks so much like Vanessa. I don't blame people for being wary of her. I just think that even if she didn't cry as much as she has, there's a bigger chance that she wouldn't have been targeted. I think Day, in particular, has Tiffany associated with Vanessa and I'm pretty sure she'll always think that way. She might have tried to let the connection go, but I think it was inevitable that Day would be questioning every move that Tiffany has made and comparing her to Vanessa is so simple. 

For me, I can't understand why people aren't comparing Paulie to Cody, because both have very similar social games. They're friendly and nice to everyone, they have a flirtmance, and they both can fly under the radar with their charm. Paulie just seems to be also good at competitions, and he doesn't have a ride or die with one specific person (Cody had Derrick). I would think people would be comparing the two boys, but of course not. Vanessa was a smart player, but she was emotional. Tiffany also being emotional makes it easier to compare her to her sister and make her a target because of it. Not that I blame people for the comparison, because I think we've all been doing it, but I do think it has hindered Tiffany's game somewhat. Now, is she a good player? Not particularly, no. She hasn't done anything to show me that she's strategic like her sister. But people assume that she is like her sister, that she can take up Vanessa's mantle, but they're two different people. No matter how much they look and act alike, Tiffany's game is weak at the moment. It's weaker, however, because of the other houseguests' perception of Tiffany as another Vanessa. 

I like Paulie and I like Tiffany a lot. Both are great people and neither have said anything really offensive, nor have they gotten on my nerves. Plus, since people hate Tiffany, I automatically am rooting for her. Now, mind you, I don't root for all underdogs. Just the ones that I feel don't deserve the amount of hate that they get. 

Just now, Mnemosyne said:

Bridgette won.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Well, bye, Tiffany. I love you and I hope you win Battle Back and take Frank out. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yup, Da'Vonne just confirmed: Bridgette won. Well fuck. Natalie will be replacement nom in that case. 

You see, now Bridgette has to decide whether taking Bronte off is worth the risk of Natalie going up. Obviously Natalie would be safe, but Bridgette's an idiot, so I wonder how this conversation will go.

Now, I know it'll never happen, but if DR could bring Day in and subtly convince her to get Paul out instead, that would be just lovely. I just need Frank to do something to really aggravate Day enough to get her to want Tiffany to stay. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Bronte is her number one.  She will definitely take her down.

I bet Frank is kicking himself for telling the 8 pack he won road kill, now he can't put up Corey.

Edited by Umbelina
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

You see, now Bridgette has to decide whether taking Bronte off is worth the risk of Natalie going up. Obviously Natalie would be safe, but Bridgette's an idiot, so I wonder how this conversation will go.

Does Bridgette know that Frank won RK and put up Bronte? 

ETA: And that Natalie would be the most likely replacement nom?

Edited by Callaphera
Just now, Sara2009 said:

Isn't Natalie a Spy Girl too? If so, why would Bridgette risk her getting put up?

She doesn't know Natalie will go up. But yea I mean since she doesn't know who the RK winner is then there's no way for her to know whether they'd put Natalie up or not. Although earlier today Natalie was saying that she would be OK replacing Bronte because Bronte's already been nominated.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Does Bridgette know that Frank won RK and put up Bronte? 

Oooo, new dream scenario that'll never happen. People tell Bridgette that Frank put up Bronte, is wanting her out, is going to put up Natalie in her place, he put up Bridgette first week, whatever it takes. Bridgette gets angry, makes a deal with the Eight Pack to keep her girls safe if they get out Paul this week and they all go after Frank next week. She pulls down Tiffany, puts up Corey/Paulie/whoeever, and they get Paul out. Then, Tiffany wins HOH next week, and they all backdoor Frank. Frank loses buyback to Paul, who comes back into the game and then gets evicted the following week. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oooo, new dream scenario that'll never happen. People tell Bridgette that Frank put up Bronte, is wanting her out, is going to put up Natalie in her place, he put up Bridgette first week, whatever it takes. Bridgette gets angry, makes a deal with the Eight Pack to keep her girls safe if they get out Paul this week and they all go after Frank next week. She pulls down Tiffany, puts up Corey/Paulie/whoeever, and they get Paul out. Then, Tiffany wins HOH next week, and they all backdoor Frank. Frank loses buyback to Paul, who comes back into the game and then gets evicted the following week. 

I love this.

I also love that we're having to resort to writing fan fiction in order to deal with comp results that we're not thrilled about.

• Love 9
(edited)
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just hope Tiffany outs some shit now that she knows she's the target. We better get some drama out of this shitastic week!

She won't know.

Looks like Bridgette twisted her ankle.

I don't remember this comp, but apparently Tiffany won it last year.  Anyone know what it is?

Edited by Umbelina

And once again, it can't be Paulie because they're on the same team and I keep forgetting. But yeah, I know Tiffany's gone, unless DR does something to shake things up. Or if Day realizes that they need Tiffany's vote to get Frank out and they go after Paul. 

I'm kind of nervous to see what you guys say about Tiffany in this aftermath, especially now that she knows that she's going. I can't watch this week because my anxiety is growing, now even more so. 

• Love 2

Bronte: "Frank? He feels really bad. Poor guy."

I have no idea what they're talking about and I don't care. Frank can feel as shitty as he wants but he'll never fall under the category of "poor guy" to me.

• Love 6
(edited)

Apparently the final round was Tiffany vs. Bridgette. Ugh!

And Bridgette and Frank get to have an Outback Steakhouse meal, so I guess Bridgette could choose someone to take and picked him. Bridgette is an imbecile seriously.

Also Bridgette hurt her ankle during the comp.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I can't disagree that Paulie's been the better player, but he almost wasn't honest...until Nicole came into the house. I would assume they've met pre-show, because of Nicole/Cody being on the same season? At the very least, Nicole knew who Paulie was so he had to come clean so that Nicole wouldn't spill first. Tiffany should have been honest, but she chose to tell people later on. Nobody has held her keeping this from people over her yet, but they are comparing her to Vanessa. I know it's because of the crying and the paranoia, and the fact that she looks so much like Vanessa. I don't blame people for being wary of her. I just think that even if she didn't cry as much as she has, there's a bigger chance that she wouldn't have been targeted. I think Day, in particular, has Tiffany associated with Vanessa and I'm pretty sure she'll always think that way. She might have tried to let the connection go, but I think it was inevitable that Day would be questioning every move that Tiffany has made and comparing her to Vanessa is so simple. 

For me, I can't understand why people aren't comparing Paulie to Cody, because both have very similar social games. They're friendly and nice to everyone, they have a flirtmance, and they both can fly under the radar with their charm. Paulie just seems to be also good at competitions, and he doesn't have a ride or die with one specific person (Cody had Derrick). I would think people would be comparing the two boys, but of course not. Vanessa was a smart player, but she was emotional. Tiffany also being emotional makes it easier to compare her to her sister and make her a target because of it. Not that I blame people for the comparison, because I think we've all been doing it, but I do think it has hindered Tiffany's game somewhat. Now, is she a good player? Not particularly, no. She hasn't done anything to show me that she's strategic like her sister. But people assume that she is like her sister, that she can take up Vanessa's mantle, but they're two different people. No matter how much they look and act alike, Tiffany's game is weak at the moment. It's weaker, however, because of the other houseguests' perception of Tiffany as another Vanessa. 

I like Paulie and I like Tiffany a lot. Both are great people and neither have said anything really offensive, nor have they gotten on my nerves. Plus, since people hate Tiffany, I automatically am rooting for her. Now, mind you, I don't root for all underdogs. Just the ones that I feel don't deserve the amount of hate that they get. 

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Well, bye, Tiffany. I love you and I hope you win Battle Back and take Frank out. 

Where is her social game?  She's boring.  No sense of fun, or humor what so ever.  Her DR's are unmemorable.  She walks around inside the house with her dark glasses - as if she is going to a funeral.  And cries at the drop of a hat.  I can't imagine being stuck in a house with someone like that.

• Love 2